Wurm Unlimited: Knight Crusaders Edition

Wurm Unlimited: Knight Crusaders Edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Broschwitz is looking for new people.

We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.

Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to

Wurm Online.

4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed

New client:

mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas

Torrent Hash:

700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6 (this didn't work for me, but the mega link should be completely fine)

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT

if you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS

Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default

use_nagles_algorithm from false to true

chat_censor from true to false

copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side

IP Address: 13.92.83.205

additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"

A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Latest News

* Construction for Broschwitz is underway. GET TO WORK

* ==Reminder to MAKE SURE TO GIVE YOUR BUILDING PERMISSIONS TO TRENHAL SO WE CAN EXPAND THE SETTLEMENT==

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html
wurmian.cloudapp.net/support/live-support/
kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html
pastebin.com/fqs3tHPM
github.com/bdew-wurm/compass/releases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habitat_67
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Multi-story_housing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1907 1905 if you want wood.

like uhh

there's a lot

What the fuck

NO FARMS IN THE MAIN FUCKING CITY. GO TO THE FUCKING WOODS IF YOU WANT A FARM, YOU FUCKS!

i told you bro it is a lot

Fixed, goy

Isn't there already a thread up?

Ha, I guess not.

I'm dumb.

Nice Aim Tren

148 replies

Huh, OP deleted it for some reason.

So have we finally got the bridges the other islands up? I haven't even started my farm yet; I didn't want to shit up the town, like last time.

I just want to have fun.

This game looks and plays like some Windows 95/98 early MMO experiment… and i love it.

try ctrl f "filter" instead

This is literally anuddah shoah.

He would've been banned or had all his posts delete or something.

This game has so much fucking potential even though it's already pretty damn fun to play.

Anyone know if there are mods that let you play as different races? I want to create a mountain fortress and play as a Dorf.

Though I guess you could theoretically already do that if you set the server up right.

Wondering if anyone knows of ways to mod the skills, models, stat gains etc to better reflect what different races would have
Or about pre-existing servers were I can purge elves in any form.

I was just thinking about this the other night, imagine all of us trying to make a Mountain fortress if there was some sort of cave-in/mountain collapse mechanic in play.

Yesh.

I mean, I understand why it's not a mechanic. But damned if I don't wish that it were.

Stupid thing was listed as censor_chat, which does shit all for me anyway because it won't start up. I give up, ya'll have fun.

Did you download the torrent? That didn't work for me, I had to use the mega download.

Man, good thing you weren't playing before the map corruption

Having the same problems as this guy. Downloaded through Mega. Won't start.

No, mega like

Quiet, smug. I'm giving it a second shot.

Is this after you changed the settings/ran the updater?
My client wouldn't launch too so I tried again without updating and it worked. I'm also using the mega.

Ah, running it without updated worked.

Which do I pick? Also is there a map?

FI for autism building.

HOTS to join Cuckchanners.

Freedom, fam. Also see: wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html

Ditto. I'll be seeing you fags in a little a few.

We're supposed to have a HOTS village, some day. Growing mushrooms and raising undead.

I have no idea why these faggots chose to roleplay the normalfags.

It IS possible to have an unsiegeable mountain fortress in Wurm, however it requires cooperation from all involved to make sure no one fucks up the path underground that would lead to the mountaintop.

t. Used to be a member of a PMK whose main village was exactly that.

I'm going to claw out my eyes.

We're going to war

With who?

SPIDERS

REMOVE SPIDER NEST, BOYS! AND BRING BACK THE CHARCOAL!

lots of spiders

THE SPIDER CRUSADES BEGIN ANEW

PURGE THEM ALL

what is this?

You fucks better finish your buildings so that I can have a nice view like a proper member of the bourgeoisie.

Tfw I live so far from town all I hear are my own actions

My farm's progressing well.

A video game.

dl'ing now, what jobs are needed

Town cumdump.

A Vynn priest

what do priests do

Town cumdump.

The priest of Vynora is located at Fort DFC.

I have been released from my cubicle for the next 4 days it's time to build. Gotta build a ship though, don't suppose anyone is bored enough to pick me up?

Far as I know lad it's a one way ticket. You leave the deadlands and there's no going back.

Apparently the admin covered the borders of the new world with a Trump wall of dirt. We can't sail back.

ah thanks for the pro-tip

It also seems he didn't re-connect the new world to the old one, either, which is why you get the message about the shark when you go near the border.

Yeah, loot what you can and get the fuck out. Might be some good stuff in town amongst the ruins.

Once again no one bothers mentioning it, but there are supplies to build the ship north of the meme docks, follow dirt path to north shore and build ship there, take only what you need. Thanks.

help

I wasn't aware we were playing 'Australia Simulator'

Welcome to Hell.

every time

This is no longer Australia, it's backseat of Vietnam

Fucking ambient sounds.

server gonna die again soon, cant wait for the butthurt

Okay, I didn't wanna pave any roads today.

Nigger just have the admin move you over with a boat. Say you don't have the skill or tools to build one.

Game is crashing left and right on me. I never did this before.

You too?

Same here

Oh thank god, I was getting worried.

Just got in the game, how do I find you faggots

use this map

People can't just walk to us like the old map, fag.

Ask in global kingdom chat or whatever to join Broschwitz, go from there.

If you're brand new, go north from the liberty along the huge paved road. Hit the docks then north east until this.

Apologies, meant north west.

Why does my map look like this

you afraid of a little water you fucking nobleman?

Being cummed on every day by black men may have given you the ability to swim through fluids without a risk of drowning, but the rest of us just aren't like you.

Is it also not literally impossible to swim across the map borders?

though that dude was spawning in the new map

thats the old world map, disregard it

Is it lagging because badmin trying to cut the land in half?

Alrighty then

that happens because your lagging, not the cause of it

Isn't that what happened to the last map that caused it to break and force us to leave?

Is it happening again?

No, that's client side.

yep, server just can't handle more than 10people so i gave up waiting for map to corrupt again and hopefully after that the literal faggot niggers that run this will turn down creature spawns , map size..etc..etc until their bullshit server is actually playable

looks to me like he's at spawn in the old world

But why.

One day Goering will suck this phat ass cock.

So what are you guys doing in the meantime?

You better not be one of the faggots that did this in the middle of town. Get that dirt shit outside innawoods or on the islands.

Is this the meme docks you're referring to? I'm not getting any lag like everyone else is talking about, so I'm not sure I'm even on the right server

forgot pic

Shiggy Diggy memetastic evacuation dock is the one you're lookin for
the one in your image is the badmins dock, folloe the coast north and you'll find point monotony which has a shitload of stuff for you to build a small row boat or a small sailboat

alright and when I get the boat where to from there?

worry about that when the boat is built

Made it to the new map, I guess third impact happened.

A few questions. So there's a new map and an old map? How do I get to the new map? Is the Holla Forums town in the new map? What's this beam of light?

You make a boat, and sail across the northern border of the old map. Alternatively you wait for one of the shithead admins to teleport you like a pussy like I did
Yes. I mean there were a couple of towns in the old map technically, but we're all here now and here to stay because you can't actually travel BACK to the old world
Nothing to worry about

Works on my machine*

*most of the time

fugk

1334 1604

I can no longer play for more than 2 minutes or so without the game hanging and then crashing.

I'm just so fed up with all the bullshit we're having to go through for so little return.

when the boat is finished, right click it and plot course to the new map Deliria
sail north off of the old map
press N and search for small row boat or sailboat, Forage, Forage, Forage, Forage on your way north to point monotony and keep the hemp as it's the most important thing to get besides food items
cook and eat your food hot, make casseroles, use the wurmpedia by pressing H or search online for it

Cham here, idk what's happened but my game's suddenly fucked. I'm gonna try and reinstall to see if that fixes it, but otherwise I really am just getting fed up with the shitty GMs. As cool as its been playing I don't know if that sort of incompetence is worth bearing for the fun times.

It's happening to other people right now. It must be the server.

The only thing I can think at this point is that files are somehow corrupted serverside, fuck this piece of trash server.

Any chance we'll get banned for fucking with that Zanzi fags island?

Anyone know if he got screenshots?

Did they threaten to ban us if we did shit? I want to write fag next to someone's settlement again.

I realize it's pretty far-fetched from Wurm, but assuming shit doesn't work out with this incompetent GM, I'd be perfectly content with hosting a Space Engineers server.

I keep getting an error saying a password is incorrect. I don't remember setting one to begin with.

Does Dwarf Fortress plan to add multiplayer? If no, does a modder plan to?

Hopping in a adventure mode game with you fags and building a fortress would be fucks fun.

Could the lag have anything to do with the sheer number of people in the one general area?

Hooking up with your little sister..

No, I moved a whiles out of town and am expanding the farmland further away from town.

I was one of the 'no farms in the town itself' people. Second pic related; location of my farm. Nice and out of the way, and building further away to allow more town expansion if it gets that far.

Leave.

Your steam ID is your password, copy and paste the old one in the new steam id text file or lose your character forever

What actually happened, I missed this

Though to be honest I think most people here are looking for comfy vidya, and neither space engineers nor starmade actually fit the bill in that respect.

I think that after 3 years without missing a weekly update, it's safe to say it won't be abandoned in early access

SE GETS comfy, but I definitely understand that it's not comparable to Wurm.

It will never leave early access.

The flying fuck are you talking about?

IF YOU'VE PLAYED BEFORE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CHARACTER IF YOU DON'T

it's almost as if people don't read the OP

Doesn't it get useless shit for "updates"

I know that was the case for Factorio, devs called it a day and began working only on IMPORTANT train updates because the community already made gameplay for them in the form of mods.

are you retarded?

the password is in the Smartsteam folder

not a hard concept to grasp you nigger

Nigger I don't fucking have steam and was able to connect to this shit just fine a week ago.

Did you ever update the client?

For almost a year there were rapid fire new mechanics one after another every thursday with SE. Then the devs released planets and some other minor stuff and shifted gears to going back over everything and optimizing the game. Right now the game itself is nearly considered feature-complete, and the biggest challenges are just improving what's there already.

OK big, that's cool. I'm just annoyed because there are two assholes in the West side taking up like 3x plots for there farms. While I'm in a whiny mood, is anyone making room for side road nears their plots so people can build blocks? Looks like everyone just puts down shit one tile away from someone else and that's it.

Did you backup "WurmLauncher\SmartSteamEmu"?

learn 2 read

No, I haven't touched this since I logged on a week ago. I'm guessing there was an update?

and?

password is in your steam_id.ini file inside the cracked steam game folder that were currently fucking playing

I'm really surprised most people are just… building along the road. Like, you guys don't have to be that close, you know.

The pirate version generates different steam ID for each new character made, it sticks with them and the game treats that as a password.

When uninstalling WU it won't delete the SmartStreamEmu folder, If you accidentally deleted it check recyclebin and restore now, or if you deleted it in the recycle bin too then kiss it goodbye.

Pretty sure I just lost my character. And now my launcher doesn't even work.

FUCKING SHIT.

Fuck everything.

Should have read the OP and backed up your folder.

Is this fun or what

The only way to recover your guy now is to make an alt and ask the GM for the character's steam ID, then paste that to the new steam id text file.

Just wait until you have to make just as many hull planks
And find tar
This is true suffering

Have you been using the materials left behind? Feel free to be a nigger and use all of that shit.

There is literally a tar pit down the road.
I also left three keel sections near that tar pit because I was a stupid nigger

He could try along on the skype live support group.

Well it was fun while it lasted, I'm just gonna buy unlimited, play on wyvern and stop dealing with shitty incompetent slavs.

Hope you guys move onto it in the future, dealing with normans is just not the same.

Can't even connect now. It either just idles on the connection screen or crashes immediately after connecting.

Yeah, I don't fucking think so.

I'm at HotS spawn

When I got to the docks I went right up the coast instead of left, and didn't find shit so I just started cutting down trees

Wyvern is 3x skills and 5x actions m8

it'll get faster as your skills go up tbh fam

at least you'll already have your own boat in the new world :^)

Oh.
Well, cool, have fun.

Try their skype group, they hang out there more often.

Still gotta get into the game and nag until someone give you the skype link.

How do I get the fucking mods working after patching without having to disable them? Shit. I got it somehow on the first install.

If you planned on building a farm/rural estate now might be the time for it, at least until more people log off.

Honestly if you're on the wrong side of the bay you could probably save time by just walking to where the actual pier is. Use wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html and try to orient yourself.

Clearly this server is simply part of an elaborate plan to get us to buy the stupid game

Are you using Wangblows 10?
If so the there is your problem and you deserve it.

Go get a 64bit system or gtfo fagget.
Whining won't make it appear magically out of thin air.

Skype group is literally posted on their site.
wurmian.cloudapp.net/support/live-support/
Fuckin drongos and shitters, can't even bother to search shit on their own.

If it's that much of a chore then don't play.
Otherwise you are a manchild who needs hand-holding.

No, I'm not on windows 10. I'm extracting Wurm, Dropping the contents of the update archive into the folder and replacing anything that conflicts, then running the updater.

I have used this from the beginning with no problems whatsoever
kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html
The OP link must contain some shit update or client that conflicts with server.
DO NOT APPLY THAT SHIT UPDATE IN OP

This.
I used the update to overwrite that one, but I don't see much of a difference other than wolves look different and I can't access my settings from the game anymore. Some people said the new one included the livemap too, but I had already gotten that elsewhere anyways. The new client supposedly doesn't have the compass mod either. New client a shit.

JUST REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR CHARACTER AND STEAMEMU FILES.

I started asking questions. Its all server side problems.

He's on the skype chat, you can ask him what you want while he's still around

you can redownload the mods from the WRC website and reapply them and the client modloader from it too to get the compass and live map mods. I had the misfortune of using the shit download in the OP about 7 threads ago. Whoever makes these threads needs to fucking update it instead of copypasting the same shit even when something doesn't work.

TL;DR Fuck OP and fix your copy paste to something that is actually updated and works.

I'm gonna come back in like a day and see if wurm will have unfucked itself then, but I'm having this issue where I'm now getting sub 20fps in forests a bit away from town and it's dropping even more the closer I get until it crashes. It used to be fine in forests and I figured I was far enough that I should get my prior average framerate, but I wasn't so I think it's something other than the usual dense city framerate. I could've just not been far away enough I guess.

It's cool to see im not the only one I guess.

>

???

jesus

ps blaank for most autistic

Serb is kill

at least we get that dank sleep bonus reset

I logged onto my other character from when I joined HOTS instead of freedom and everything is fine. No lag, no crashes it running smoothly

So old world?

I guess I'll make this one my last attempt on this. I have the next few days free from work, I'd really like to not spend it staring at a wall.

Maybe they took it down to fix the animal tokens and I'll have my rare pickaxe again.

skype fags was that shutdown on purpose or is serb kill

Old world is running just fine

I need to put back these 10 frying pans with 100kg of stew before i go to bed FUCK

Edited and corrected WURM OP
pastebin.com/fqs3tHPM
Not to forget to put in the newest up-to-date Occupation list image

The server was shut down completely just now.

>You got disconnected from the server for some reason:

i hate this faggot so much

Thanks for your efforts bro.

The old 1.0.0.3 client included in upd.zip / the update allows the settings button to work. All you need is the wurmlauncher.exe. Once you've done configuring the graphics/keybinds to your liking. Copy the new 1.0.0.6 launcher included in the actual game torrent back over. It seems to crash and lag a lot less.

The old 1.0.0.3 client will not launch if you have the 1.0.0.6 mods running. So go to the mods folder and change the extension of the .properties file to something else like .disabled.

I recommend you do use the 1.0.0.6 client and only use 1.0.0.3 to get the settings menu which does not work in the new 1.0.0.6.

Link to compass mod if anyone wants it. Works with 1.0.0.3 and the 1.0.0.6 version. You need to actually have a compass in your inventory to see it.

WRC IS BACK UP
DONT KNOW ABOUT DELYRIA

Deliria is still down

I downloaded the mega setup from a thread several weeks ago, never updated, just changed the nagles and cursing stuff, compass and whatnot works for me. Is there any reason to fuck with my install? I do have lag issues but I think that's just server.

I'm about to say peace out until we find a server that actually works.

I literally didn't even touch anything related to 1.0.0.6 version and it still plays fine.
Don't fuck with installations unless it's fucky to begin with, then you can try to update that shit.

I found all the mods i'm using by myself from various places - grow a pair and search for them.

We gotta figure out how to host a pirate-friendly server first.

I'm definitely stealing this shit even if it takes me the whole night.

1.0.0.6 works fine except for the settings button not working. You literally can't open the menu and change your graphics/audio/keybind settings. So you can get around that by temporarily installing the 1.0.0.3 client.

github.com/bdew-wurm/compass/releases

Woops, forgot the link.

pls work

Certain combinations of settings can cause issues like freezing / stuttering with the 1.0.0.3 client. Best stick to 1.0.0.6 for actually playing the game.

Serb up

AWAKEN MY BROTHER

Was there a rollback?

Doesn't look like it.

Server's up. If there was a rollback, it's only within a few hours, as my piles are the same as when shit fucked up.

Yeah I think I'm done with this game until we find a new server.

SERB PLS

uploading my nagels holiday snaps to please the dark serber gods.

The other GMs are pretty good but Michael is a huge gaping cunt.

I am fairly sure people have looked for alternatives since the original map corruption. The fact that we're still on this piece of shit server should tell you enough about other servers

Did you have some wholesome family fun at Scruffy Jacks Bar?

N-no. I just ate my crab bap, 'crap' for short, and a nice cup of pure ASSam tea.

I'll be damned.

Cham here, looks like I'm sticking around. GM actually managed to recover my shit.

Why did you post these? Is it the trucks? What's the joke?

It's probably >nagle

muh nagles algorithm latency placebo

The only Nagel I know is Erik "Erock" "Erik Nagel Sex Bagel" "The Hawk" "The Virus" Nagel, producer on what was formerly the Opie & Anthony Show. Who is a fattypigfatty

Yeah, tamed chickens in their pen.

Hmm, is there anyone in HOTS at all?

Sympathy for erock

Colin Quinn was and always will be their greatest guest.

Just me, I was helping some other fag finish a rowboat.

I'm now trying to finish and hijack a sailboat.

Yeah. Sucks that Ant got fired. His new network thing is pretty good though if you've not given it a listen/watch.

I got over by begging a GM to teleport me, seems to work fine and dandy.

bruh

There's always one fucker who just can't help it. You have to go and wreck this map too, don't you?

Who's the one who's constantly fucking with my road??

Cham here, I saw that when I went down there earlier. It was already sloped weird like that from some fuckery, so I went ahead and made the little platform that goes out to make it look somewhat like it was something you'd done intentionally.

Did you made those fucking huge "stair" like road on the main West road?

Which ones? If you mean the plot next to the coalyard, that's not part of the road. It's just an empty lot I made to save someone some time. The road just goes straight there.

No, I only made this road south of the clay pit to my house, but niggers are constantly turning the

NO, this is WURM Unlimited you analphabet

i went to delete my post but it was too late, i thought it was just project gorgon except some anons made a private server and called it wurm unlimited. it's its own game i found a minute later though so… yup that's that

Were you born retarded or did your parents drop on your head as a baby?

Cows and a horse.

Why does my Hitching Post look like a sack?

Missing model

How fix?

So how do I put a rare log to good use? Does the rarity have a chance of transferring with every item I make? should I just make handles with it?

You guys have turned nagles algorithm on right? Why is the server lagging?

HELP US NAGELS

The server was only designed for around 10 people at any given time.

We are more than 10 people at any given time.

Because they have two maps running on a single server computer that can barely handle one and it's now morning for burgerstan so the population is increasing.

Is it possible to raise the level of a mine entrance?
Mine is currently

0 0|0 1|1 10 0|0 1|1 10 0|0M1|1 10 0|0M1|1 10 0|0 1|1 10 0|0 1|1 1
where M is the tile with the mine entrance

What I want to do is to raise the two zero heights with 1, possibly with concrete or something

I want to build a house surrounding it but not waste 5 non-house tiles to do so

replace 0 with 3071 and 1 with 3072 for the actual height

I fucked up, it's actually
1 1|1 1|1 11 0|0 1|1 11 0|0M1|1 11 0|0M1|1 11 0|0 1|1 11 1|1 1|1 1

not that it changes much

I don't think the walls can touch the mine entrance. Also wouldn't it be easier to mine the others down instead?

[Jeopardy theme plays waiting for server to respond]

Hello, i improved the chart ⁽ ´◡`⁾

I want to hate you, you god damn weeb.

but I find you strangely cute
and arousing

The house walls can touch, I've successfully planned a structure on the 1 1 tiles

No idea, can't test right now
I don't care if it's lowering the 1 1 or increasing the 0 0, so long I can make the mine entrance flat again I will be happy.
Is there any way to do that?

When I finish my home I'm going to actually look at that and see what we are missing and fill in whatever job we're lacking.

Are you really japanese?

Get the pick, right click and select lower while standing on the corner. IIRC it's chance based so you'll have to do it a few times.

Turn in-game music off for a while and listen to this while you play instead. Turn it down a little to about 25% volume.

works on cave entrances? Can't wait to get home to check it out

alright new nigga here installing now, any of you niggas from the project gorgon guild?

Maybe. If it doesn't, raising probably wont either. You'll have to collapse it, lower/raise and then open it again.

can't open if it's flat, I tried this first

You are full of shit.
There idea of mechanics is boring shit that doesn't add anything for fucking gameplay.

Speaking of SE lets discuss ME

Fucking nothing that's what.

It's simply not worth the effort.

you are almost there
keep going

Alright you fags, I decided to come and meme online with you all

put me down as mason, hauler, and janitor.

I had some time to check

Concrete inside the cave near the entrance complains that the ceiling is too high, outside it complains that the entrance is too close.
Mining would complain that not all adjacent tiles are rock(since mine entrances seem to not be rock tiles.

It might be possible to mine up near an completely flat rock surface and making the entrance from the inside

make a freedom character and come help me at the meme docks, we can share the boat

Paved, maybe. I did the all the digging work. What I'm saying is that other niggers keep digging out the slope.

You're that 2channel gook aint you

WHAT THE FUCK

anyone else got d/c?

Did anyone else just get dumped by the server?

What the fug just happened?

WEW, SERVER. WEW.

WEW

wew lads

SERB DOWN

servers down again thanks serb.

Fuck.

MAP CORRUPTION INCOMING

TriggerWarning add Mason (brickmaking only atm, masonry only 30), Janitor, please.
Ropemaking ain't an occupation in big enough a demand.

F

FUCK. Keep us posted.

Emergency, huh?
'OOPS GUYS WE HAVE TO RESET EVERYTHING SO SAHRRY'

To go along with this,

WATERMAN
I'LL BE BACK AT MIDNIGHT EST
WE RIDE THEN
DON'T NIGGER MY BOAT

I just planted a field of wemp. Soon.

There's a few of us here.
I was MarkietheDarkie and somebody said they were CapedBaldy at one point. I think there are some others too.

Sunman's still here.
Not playing a nigger this time, though. Is that even an option in this game?

Jokes on you, I was planning to actually nig the sailing boat, then I gave up on that shit because fuck the cordage ropes.

Neither am I, and I think you can, just nobody has.

SERVER IS UP

Literally not a single person.

Hate you, nigger.

Back to shitposting I guess

Please leave

You're not alone.

There's a button for stealing, yes.

male:"dickgirl on male$" femdom english -netorare

quality search

Stealing is disabled on this server, though.
I just wanna be a nigger, but Michael won't let me.

When we clear Wemp Island and make Wemp Fort (full of Fen's superwemp crops) surrounded by flowing fields of normal wemp and BSBs to hold all of the wood we cut down, I'm going to farm and ropemake and build knarrs on the beach and have a grand old time.

Too bad map will be corrupted before that :^)

Oh. Well I'm still not coming back until tonight so if you still want to sail over and haven't yet, you know where to be.

IT'S A-OKAY, probably , michael says they were fixing the server again and it'll be back up shortly.

I hope we get a sleep bonus reset. I haven't even built a bed yet.

What does being mentally ill have anything to do with clogging the toilet? Did they stuff it with toilet paper or something

You don't really think any of us trusts Michael, do you?

See that map? You can sail back to the old one from it.

Nigger you're gay stop deluding yourself.

We're all gonna make it brah

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

small_iris clenched_teeth ahegao

I'll tell you as soon as I force my way through shit that's 90% medication and smells like a government-ran hospital's bathroom.

I'm getting started on furnishing the inn today, should be plenty of beds soon enough.

Do you ever feel resentment for having to clean up another human being's turds?

I'd play a kike pilgrimage game.

That sounds like a cool game honestly.

If he did he probably wouldn't be playing with the rest of us.

SHES UP

How about you leave /a/

this is the fruit farm I would like to make
200 of each tree that produces seasonal fruits or produce used in brewing
dimensions is 47x45 tiles
I've excluded Lavender, Oleander and Roses but those could be added in as single 100 patches
I would imagine something similar in size to this would be needed for natural growth lumber production
I would liked to have built this in the cauldera south of the village as that area would require the least amount of terraforming of steep fucking hills

Oh hi Trenhal. :^)

Wow, dude. That is honestly impressive. Nice calendar, time to get autistic and learn the in-game dates.

I think olives can't be planted on adjacent tiles, like willow and oeaks

Reminder that someone will have to actually harvest that.

I thought so too but the wiki says nothing about it.

Just woke up. Did anything significant happen?

Server is momentarily online. Hop on and try to make a plank or two before the inevitable days of downtime.

65 trees takes about 6-7 minutes if you're going very slow

I never had buyer's remorse despite buying a fuckton of games, because I know that even if a game is shit I can get some enjoyment out of it.

But I still regret buying SE to this day….

Would hate to actually plant olives like that but then end up with unharvestable trees.

mfw Vynora-fags

What, are you gonna pave your own roads?
Our city system is a gift from Vynora herself, you fucking ingrate.

I've harvested olive trees that stood in the tiles right next to each other before the old map corrupted

mfw magranogs

The fuck is that?

Vynora inspired the town square.
I'll make sure there's room for you in my kiln

thanks based russian gods

come on user, be creative
make some cool stuff with triangles/hexagons instead

maybe this?

The last time someone on Wurm decided to make everything some variation of a square he ended up a billionaire. Don't shit on user's farm quite yet, I think he might be a visionary.

no, you double the amount of resources needws to build the fences when you build diagonal walls
and my arethmic isn't that good and I can't be bothered to do the math to come out at 100 trees in a triangle
and on top of that, it just fucking sucks and you should kill youself for even suggesting something as stupid as that
have you ever seen an orchard with trees planted in a triangular pattern?
and I can tell you now, having the sections with trees be 5 wide isn't good either since you can only reach the tiles next to the one you're standing on, meaning you have to travel the length of it twice and on the 2nd go you harvest 33% less than on the first

shiet is that what a canopy bed look like

fucking sweet

Dear Aedan,

Come back, wagecuck. We need the shit on your boat. Don't leave us hanging.

Did the server just crash for anyone else?

this is the rough estimate of the size of the entire thing I want to build
it's not where I wanted to put them since there's a house there
the lumber part is optional and can be entirely skipped

Fuuuckkkkkk

Don't even bother with the lumber one, trees are dense af in this map.

the lumber one would be more for people who want to build shit out of special wood
but I guess 100 trees of the 7 different lumber kinds is kind of overkill

This game is driving my mad. I had a taste of it a couple days ago and I can't stop myself from trying to make it work.

same here, I'm rummaging around for the iron I'll need for nails in my house, but the requirements for it may just make me leave

Oh, good idea, I didn't think of that!

Will we make it user?

MAAAAAAKS

WHO AND WHY
You can train woodcutting by making boards and saw by making kindling out of scrap. This is just needless waste

Is that chair for watching the bull fuck your wife?

10/10 Zogbot, Destroyer of Ecosystems

How often does the live map update? Wondering where all the new normalfag settlements are.

Every 24 hours I think

Man I love playing with you guys but I wish the dev wasn't such a pussy.
How hard is it to include missions or rifts or goals other than just building houses and getting comfy?

You can nag on their skype maybe

No lavafiend here

How goes the spider crusade?

HOTS REFUGEE BOAT WONT SAIL TONIGHT, MY INTERNET GOT KNOCKED OUT BY A STORM
Will update if/when we sail.

We need to start documenting mob zones

I can work on that. I've been sight seeing the island and taking screenshots.

That's what you get for being HOTS

You get to play with this guy.
I still can't believe he hoarded all the artifacts in the old world

I'd love to see

Postan screens and shit. Share yours too, fam.

also is the lag gone yet? I was gonna help build a nig storage shed

What kreigerr's place looks like now.

You like that idea right? As you watch getting your wife/GF getting fucked in front of you.

As for me i just like to look outside the window.

Fucking cuck-faggot, by saying those kind of things you only normalize it's existance.
Think before you say, get some common sense before you think, get a brain before you get a common sense!

where are you

I was in my house training first aid by jumping off stairs.

The town ain't look half bad.

i got them again in the new world also what of it

Hey, I joined Horde.

Are you happy now?

Are you?

WEW

I have no strong feelings either way.

I'm sailing within that vicinity

The farm's shaping up, field expanded and home all but finished now. Just needs a roof on the second floor.

B R I G H T E S T L A M P S
R
I
G
H
T
E
S
T
L
A
M
P
S

Is there any value to 1 iron coins that I am hoarding through praying spam?
or should I just toss it in the bank to combine into copper ones?

I am asking if they have any other use, I got fucking loads of them, like 400

no

their purpose is to get your inventory to 99items so you can't farm gems with a bot

Well, I am farming shrooms with that too, but never got a gem

you will when your faith or praying gets high enough i forget which it is

What the fuck do you call this bullshit?

An eyesore. Ruined the view of town when I saw it. I'm glad I built outside of it so I don't have to see it too often.

Jewish architecture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habitat_67

The server shut down: Reason: Estimated ETA 20 mins

That's some convoluted commieblocks.

The fuck kind of restart message is that?

he just felt the need to be faggot user

I had some list of goals pop up when I joined before.

How do I skill tracker? Or is it some mod that I don't have?

get ready for a march backup

In the hud settings menu just click skill tracker

Commie bricks

as in They don't know how long

Never 4get Camp Jeb

nah actually it's best that we forget, those were trying times

QoP of Pain

how many of you went back there to get the few left out of there?

I fucking love that trip we had.

The white man's curse. Wherever he goes, he must build.

None of us. You can't go back once you cross over the sea.

I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT GOTTEN 20 FIGHT SKILL YET GET ON THAT ASAP, GO HIT SOME TRAINING DUMMIES.

BECAUSE IT SURE LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME TO START SOME SERIOUS FIGHTING TRAINING.

Sending muh love out to Pnut, who happened to be shipping just as I logged in. I'll stroke your hair lovingly any time you want baby.

Why?

but you can go back
You just have to create a new character

I hope you found your boat Pnut

SECRET FUN STUFF

I liked my experience more.

as if that don't go to 20 in 10 minutes

aggressive fighting does at least
you guys are probably talking about base fighting skill though
does raising low level defense and normal fighting raises base fighting skill faster? or it gets it's own experience based on it's own level regardless of how fast you level it's sub skills?

To think I actually had plans for the summer…

Fuck you guys.

serbs up

What the fuck is this shit again

Alliance with Fenlaws cathedral deed that he planted to stop normalfags or those Fort DFC fuckers from planting a deed on it.

Enabling GLSL shaders was a mistake

don't use 'Extension' when enabling GLSL shaders
I set it to 'Core' and everything looks normal again

It only took me 4 days and the help of a russianbro but I finally did it.

I don't know I don't think it looks so bad.

It looks intredasting but it's asking for massive earthquake-related casualties, I don't care how many carbon tubes he used.

Just like small little ovens for everyone

Please join this server guys. We need more people for Goering's phat cock harem.

It's in Canada and has been around for about 50 years or more.
I don't think its going anywhere.

I would be worried about this. A fire happens and everyone is living in a brick kiln.

I would love to but everytime you I play no one is on.
Invite me to the village so I can actually start building and working on the land bridge.
RobbyMugabe if you forgot.

Also sail the cog by it and see if its tall enough, I think there only needs to be room for the body, the mast and sail will go right through.

If there's a significant earthquake in that area, it's going somewhere.

I don't think there is a fault in the entirety of Canada.

It was designed by a jew

Isn't Goering such a qt? Look at him and tell me you don't want your phat schlong to dong him in the monger.

Cutting special moves deal multiple wounds, does it means that the total damage = normal damage * number of wounds?

or say, Back breaker which deals 2 wounds would deal two half-damage wounds?

We can make actual bridges now you smelly nigger.

I know maybe he was a self-hating Jews.
More common then you would think as Jews have their own name for it.

Yeah but I don't believe they are built vertically so you still need the raised land.
Regardless invite me to the village you Double NIGGER.

looks like a dried, dead reef or termite mounds, tbh fam

ugly as fuck

that's in Quebec, which really doesn't get any natural disasters beyond a typical storm

Really I think it looks pretty neat.
Reminds me a futuristic desert adobe village.

Looks like some nigger ghetto of da futcha.

I was thinking more like beaner.
Which is funny because its in Canada, maybe we have illegal immigration wrong.
Maybe mex-mix move north like birds move south during winter.

Tyrone can accidentally shoot children along the Y axis in da futcha!

Yo nigga, if ya shoot down like dis *pop pop pop* da bullets go faster, split a niggas wig.

There's one on the west coast, same fault that famously fucked up San Francisco way back.they keep telling us we're overdue for a big, tsunami causing earthquake. Ideally it'll happen in my lifetime so I can watch San Francisco be literally cleansed, but after I get my shit together and move to somewhere above sea level

Don't really know nor do I give a shit about the rest of Cucknadia.

By the way, does anyone have that map of the different mines laying around? I want some of that delicious nobleman marble and I recall there being a mine for it somewhere.

But user California is a paradise! :^)

Can someone explain something about building to me? It's not super clear on the wiki.

So say I have 30 masonry. I set up a house that requires 30 masonry to complete. Now, can I make three more stories, each requiring 30 masonry? Or is there an increasing level of difficulty there?

Considering that the 16th floor is 99 difficulty, I think those numbers are just 'minimum difficulty', meaning that if you plan something as easy or easier than that number, that number is the one that dictates, if you plan something harder, the harder is what dictates, therefore yes

I believe you can make a 3 store stone building with 30.+ masonry

Thanks breh

I never did a multi store building

The ground floor takes 1 level per outer wall and 1 per floor tile. You can then build as many stories as you want within those walls until you hit the cap for your skill listed in wurmpedia.com/index.php/Multi-story_housing

Damn, i regret becoming a priest, i want to build a house so fucking bad

yeah Priests should be alts, just make another character and you can have a house for him in 1-2days

I'll build you a wooden house as long as you don't want too many timber framed walls.

>I have to build it myself
You have autism and it's the bad one.

Fucking numales

wat

thats QUITE literally gonna kill the server

im..im okay with this honestly