Cucks Planning Against Flyers

/r/anarchism is planning to take down or red pills on April 23rd

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66jyin/april_23rd_8chans_pol_ironmarch_and_similar/

Who fucking cares.

they still use that stupid 'freeze peach' meme

oh no a gaggle of pathetic redditards that will piss themselves at the sight of testosterone! don't put razors behind the paperput rusted needles dipped on shit instead, these will pierce gloves and slip past coins

Check'd for making antifa's hygiene even worse.

Do you even lift?

Check'd. Also don't just use some tape or a thumbtack to put them up, flour paste and glued flyers are a bitch to remove.

Not a bad idea, and pins or sowing needles are relatively cheap in bulk
Use flooring glue, should be $10-20/gallon and nearly impossible to fully remove plus its waterproof so if you coat both sides the flyer will remain indefinitely

What?

If you do booby trap your posters, for fuck's sake don't leave fingerprints. Harmful traps in public places will usually catch you a felony and you really don't want to be sitting in prison with "booby trapped frog posters" as your reason for being there.

These are the kind of leftist faggots that will claim to support free speech while at the same time saying that "fascists don't deserve free speech" and not even realize the irony.

And there is nothing to worry about.

And what have you done to further a cause?

How exactly do you do that? I want to know. Will it be expensive?

Got a video for you user. Watch.

has anyone found the source of this campaign, or why that day was chosen

kys u non-contributing faggot

Why not dmso and poison?

Are you all retarded? This isn't hard.

Life imitates art.

I'm retarded and tired. I forgot that keine meant no. I have been reading too much retarded antifa shit today.

They can have fun with grinding wheat paste off.

here is how you prevent this from happening at large scale, find these people's location, clearly they will act locally, find the nearest printshop from their residential area and call them in, say that you're a private investigator and that a "terrorist" will visit them and ask them to print out leftist/liberal propaganda and that he is armed and dangerous and to call the police if he ever steps into the printshop.

sky is the limit lad

That is fucking awesome

you know the only time i literally have ever read reddit was only recently, as i read some of their threads on the USPS subreddit since i'm going to work there soon.

i started to browse through /r/anarchism just now. ho-lee-fucking-shit

like, i'm not even sure how i feel right now. the amount of hate and disgust i feel is…wew lad. i just wish i lived in a cabin off in the woods forever so i never have to see another person again for the rest of my life. jesus fucking christ. everything about that fucking website is just…jesus christ

There's not much to worry about, mate.

Too bad because if you leave them alone they'll take your guns and then march into your woods and say you don't own your water. That it's environmentally unsound to run small engines and grow your own food. That it's criminal to educate your children yourself. That it's illegal to use your own independent electrics and not be hooked up to the grid. If they wanted what they say they want then they would pursue it independently rather than use top-down power structures like the state to impose it. Current technology and economic conditions allow for people to be fully independent more cheaply and more efficiently than ever before literally possessing their own 'means of production'. Marxism was never about that and is only about controlling every aspect of how people live their lives and they won't stop if you isolate yourself. They want you fucking dead.

That feel when western law & order protects people that undermine the very principles that make that west great to begin with. I don't care anymore if it's edgy, but these people need to actually be killed. Western civilization hangs in the balance.

hahaha no they won't, but they are welcome to try
MOLON LABE

Idiot

Eat shit and die, you fucking coward.

We've known for a while that truth is more important than freedom.

Truth IS freedom.

You could be fully aware, and yet be in a kike gulag. We need nationalist leaders who are racially aware, and who do only for their people. Until then, we are not free.

What, are they just going to walk around cities/towns inspecting every telephone pole?

Also, freedom is not the thing to cherish above all. Our race is in peril, we don't need freedom, and our revolution would not be about granting freedom, but about saving the race, and removing the control kikes have over our societies etc.

Freedom means freedom to do good; to have opportunity to achieve good things in life based on your talent and dedication, to become an independent man, to rise to a high station if you are fit for it.

It does not mean hedonisitic indulgence and putting an X in a ballot

Hmm. Didn't know rocks to the skull forced all of the blood in your body to spew out of your mouth. Neat.

>wait for some antifa-fag to tear it down oh thank god this one didn't have needles and razors taped to the back, fucking hell

It does when its like 150 pounds and it crushes your entire head. Most of that came from his sinuses/nose at first.

Don't put needles, razors, or any other boobytraps on your posters. You'll just hurt normie janitors.

See this post for a better, but still illegal, plan.

They are creatures of a massive herd. The herdmind wants to grow ever larger, and any non herd human is a threat to it because it's very existance might change the minds of the herd's component humans so that they go independant. That means it'll never leave you alone as long as you exist, and everything is now fair game ,like corrupting your children for instance with sex drugs and antihuman outlooks. Your ability to have children that share your views is a massive threat to the herdmind!

My God, they really are retarded aren't they?

so how is our campaign going? did anyone have success?

Why are you gonna work at the USPS? I heard it is one of the shittiest jobs ever

All warehouse jobs are shit.

I thought these faggots disbanded after they got PR shamed to death.

na, they're still fagging along
check >>>/trs/

Sounds like a failed prank call.

help Holla Forums!

it was there for you!

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!