State Department being sued over information into Soros Org and Tax funding

why is there no thread about this yet?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/19/judicial-watch-sues-state-department-usaid-for-soros-records.html
archive.fo/VUKfT

www.rt.com/usa/385333-state-department-soros-macedonia/
archive.fo/lc5SP

serious implication, but basically soros might have been getting up to 5 billion in tax funding to help is open society foundation and possibly went to help destabilize Macedonia. If any of this is true and judicial watch gets info, soros might be getting fucked soon

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/20/report-trumps-doj-is-considering-charges-against-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange/
archive.fo/Wtmx7
8ch.pl/pol/res/31159.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had read too that the authorities in Macedonia have been in contact with our embassy about this crap. Add that up with the recent letter from those senators, we might see this stuff unraveling itself soon enough.

On aother note, Judicial Watch has been working overtime these past several years. If anyone here has extra cash laying around, it might be worth considering making a donation.

state department or at least the old state department and people connected might being seeing some serious shit soon too, hopefully

Don't count on it

Whats worrying is the Soros-Kushner connection. Those kikes are close and have been for a long time. I hope Judicial Watch gets the info theyre looking for and are able to finally throw this yid against a wall. If theres any resistance after he's exposed you cant bet its Kushner covering his ass. Im so sick of these kikes already. Trump better nut the fuck up when it comes to putting down the ones responsible for the marxism that wrought this country.

Youre fucking next Kushner.

Can bet*

It's to the point where I am completely desensitized by anything that Soros does. Nothing surprises me anymore, I just want this old kike to just die.

good, hopefully something is done

Oh hell yes I'm nuts for Macedonia now.

I'm about to REEEEEE so hard I'll wake the neighbors

Seems to time nicely with this:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/20/report-trumps-doj-is-considering-charges-against-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange/
archive.fo/Wtmx7

The CIA just gave dodgy advice to sessions and Trump again.

STOP SLIDING THE THREADS WITH YOUR BULLSHIT THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD NOW FUCK OFF

Op why are your greentext so shit?

This shit needs to be spread.
Assange doesn't deserve that shit.

And the other threads had shitty newfag links (probably shills, but that doesn't matter if the article is telling some truth)

What a coincidence!

delet this

And what have Assange sent to Tahiti? Everything going to turn out fine.

Its arguable Trump owes his presidency to Assange. May not have been fully realized had he not dumped all those emails, had we not slogged through it all and spread it to the far corners of the internet, had pizzagate and all the dnc corruption not been exposed who knows if Trumps rhetoric and attitude wouldve been enough. He would even declare his love of wikileaks on the trail at times. Itd be a real shame, borderline betrayal, if Trump takes such an action.

I'm certain this is another maneuver. All we can do is guess until he completes it. Trump is way too skilled. Our position is like being a passenger in Formula D. But, what's the worst that could happen? We can always get a new rear bumper.

How come fucking muslims and niggers and rice farming chinks get all these cool tents and guns and supplies and CIA training and guidance but I never get shit!?

the first three news sources I saw on soros-kushner were all jewish, I assume there was a reason for that.

Not to mention that Kushner is being personally advised by Kissinger, another old kike toad that refuses to die.
Also, pic related.

bump

Because we're the good guys. We make do with what we got and we're fucking good at it too.
Only with good weapons can you have success. So look after them on the principle—First my weapons, then myself.

I dont disagree, he is a very skilled tactitian. His recent manipulation of the media to hype the armada headed for north korea played just beautifully and you could taste the asshurt from them once they realized they'd been had again.

But youre right. As with the Syrian strikes, time will tell. Ive just slacked a bit in my total and complete trust in Trump and he can thank his kike son in law for that. I want that yid gone.

Fuck off.

Too many kikes to shake a stick at, Im not as familar with Kissinger as Ive made myself with Soros and now this Kushner faggot. I dont know how we let him under our noses during the general. Rose tinted glasses I spose.

He is pretty much the reason the U.S. has become near-universally hated worldwide since the 70's. Orchestrator of several genocides, pusher for nuclear war with the USSR, murderer of Rhodesia and South Africa, trailblazer for neocon takeover.
Kissinger has been a worm coiled at America's hard for half a century now, and has no intention of letting up.

If we're still going by my comparison of Don to a stunt driver, Kushner is like a human vacuum leak. Trump can surely outmaneuver that little shit even with him hitched to his tail.

Sage, polite or not, because I've already contributed too much to derailing this thread. Sorry Holla Forums.

Not with Kissinger advising him.

Can't wait too see this piece of shit executed.

Too merciful. I'd go with scaphism; being a kike, he'd probably even enjoy it.

Naw, just tie him up and spill pigs blood saying its from his personal stash.

I would be surpised if Trump couldn't sense Kissinger's putrid reek, for the same reason that shills can't blend in on Holla Forums. They are genuine villains and can't hide their destructive motives.

Kissinger is a slimy, viperous piece of shit who managed to fool even Nixon, who was Jew-wise and was on to his tricks. He managed to commit crimes that would see other people quartered, and come away scot-free. Now that he is advising Kushner, Trump better watch his back twice as hard and then some.

No point in vindictive torture. Doris and all the rest get the 20 cent lead pill.

Wait so, taxpayer money went to a foundation of soros.
Doesn't that mean that indirectly the government funded antifa. Which is against the government as it is?

yes. and yes. and webm related, we can only hope this comes true now.

hmmmm, has Soros ever been to japan?

Somebody should just assassinate this faggot.
And take out his family, too.

Sorros is implicated in so much anti-national shit, that he should be serving infinite life sentences.
Heck, resurrection should be researched for the sole purpose of killing that evil kike and bringing him back to life to kill him again!

Someone end him already!

One day he'll have a massive heart attack during his greatest failure.

Poor idiot doesn't even know numbers…

Sauce OP?

Yes.
(((Foreign aid))) from country 1 used, via soros to fund globalist activities in country 2.
And at the exact same time,
(((Foreign aid))) from country 2 used, via soros to fund globalist activities in country 1.
This is a GLOBAL racket, we are paying for the globalist agenda in our ally's countries, and they are paying for it in ours.

Things must be pretty grimm for him, because he will travel back to EU. He will meet with Juncker and as i heard he will weight in in the CEU case.

Without the american government under his thumb Soros can't hold his empire together when it is sieged from every possible side.

We probably will see him die in this year

There are multiple soros children who are already being groomed to replace him, and meeting with world leaders, throwing money around to promote white genocide etc.

Just feel lucky that you don't live in Canada. Or the UK, for that matter.

For a reference to Soros' slimy mitts on Canada, this thread 8ch.pl/pol/res/31159.html is about as comprehensive as it gets.

How many kingdoms have crumbled because the sons of kings couldn't live up to their father's footsteps?

Don't forget that the Obama administration was also involved in this. So possibly 2 birds with 1 stone

I don't understand why this fucking subhuman and his entire family is still alive.

((($$$)))

Wtf i hate grumpf now

Where are you getting 5 billion from? That's literally 1000 times what the article says.

Trump is conflicted, on one hand WikiLeaks was helpful, on the other is works against America to some degree… Trump is very patriotic

This 4D chess meme needs to die.

Hello Mr 4D Chess Meme.

You wish, Soros.

Because they're criminals and murderers, and they're willing to kill other people for tents and guns.

5 billion was a number I had heard them throw out on fox jews earlier in the day when I made the thread, as soon as I heard them talking about it I looked up the articles to see if I could find out more. Thats all I know is what was provided. They said up to 5 billion total from tax payers to open societies around the world, not just Macedonia, but of course the focus of this case is to get information specifically for the Macedonia incident.

The son, Alex, has affluenza and drug problems IIRC. Or maybe he's as sharp as his dad and just faking it.

All right, thanks for clarifying.

Im pretty sure he has 2 sons, and that theres a photo of one of them meeting with a world leader, I forget who. Cameron, Obama, Trudeau, something like that.

That's his one son and it's with Obama.

I really hope that Trump is jewing the jew, I decided to read more into Kikener and no, we gotta get him, and Ivanka out of things. Ivanka converted, I've been through enough of my family tree to see family will turn on family, even parents. You just don't know what she is thinking.

If anyone beats a Trump at his own game, it's a Trump. That's no good for us. Gowdy needs to be our guy. I've been watching him on the jewtube and he cannot be cucked. He tells it like it should be to all of the political parties. He's honest, while I wouldn't want to be on his business end, I'd love for my Judge to be so impartial and open to reasoning. He has values, he's a good ol' boy from the South. He loves this country.

If we make it out alive he will be our guy. If a kid of Donald's betrays him, when he realizes I think it could kill him. If my kids did to me, it'd feel pretty fucking awful. What else is there to even live for if your offspring did that to you at 70, and as you became President…fuck that. I do care for other volk too, don't get me wrong. Losing my parents in my twenties tried to kill me. Grief is the motherfuckers of all because it leads you down roads you thought you'd NEVER travel down. Just some thoughts….shit does not feel good. I feel Trump has been sort of forced into an alliance he'd rather not. Saudi Arabia. Lee Stranahan has opened my eyes as of late. Look him up on the tube or periscope, well worth your time.