You're trapped in a room with two buttons. The door will only open when you press one...

You're trapped in a room with two buttons. The door will only open when you press one. One destroys all women and makes anime a reality, the other destroys all SJWs and brings back the golden age of videogaming. Which do you press?

There is a bullet and revolver provided you do not want to press either.

I shoot OP for making a terrible thread

You're supposed to make one button do something bad.

You should use it regardless of my decision OP

Whoops, forgot to mention that pressing both transforms you into a cute trap, but also an SJW that doesn't like games.

HOLD IT

The Anime one is a trick, as it would destroy all anime women too.

Ergo. I must push the destroy all SJW button.

I'll take the bullet then, the latter part is a fate worse then death.

I suppose I should clarify: Only once you press both buttons do you transform into the trap sjw videogame hater. Anime women become reality, as they are not technically women at the time of the "women destruction" outlined in the OP - they only become women after they materialize after said destruction.

Why would I care about destroying SJWs when its the jews that created them and will just create them again?

Good videogames here i come

/r9k/ pls go

If I'm the kind of guy who wants anime to be real, I still have the flourishing weebshit scene.

Still sounds like paradise. Women are hideous in every dimension.

do you get to be in protagonist? this is important. if you're not part of the main characters your life is more meaningless than ever

that being said destroying all SJWs is acutally beneficial for the world as a whole and not just video games, so unless it was garaunteed i could drive a mech or become a cool samurai, i would press that button

and then shoot myself

I don't want to kill billions, including my mom. I'll press the latter and enjoy great vidya undisturbed.

I choose the SJW Holocaust button, 2D women are great where they are.

The first one. Ultimate power will easily soon be mine and I'll have the satisfaction of destroying the SJWtards and mudslimes with my own 2 unstoppable hands.

Go ahead and call me autistic and edgy. All my life since I first glimpsed it I've wanted TRUE power. The kind that fucking corrupts you and makes you batshit crazy. I want to destroy those I consider my enemies with no consequences mortals and their laws can impose on me and I want to be able to bring my hands together and blow shit up just like Dragon Ball Zhit.

Can any of you faggots honestly say you've never wanted that kind of power at any point in your life?

You're supposed to make it at least somewhat enjoyable.

no because i believe in hard work and guts

When i was a fucking child. I knew a few guys like you online though. You're shit to play with in pvp games because you're obsessed with killing and not into objectives. I'll be honest, having dragon ball z shit would be cool as fuck and fighting things on equal levels would be fun

Too bad there aren't any men that look like that irl homo.

There are plenty that look just as good, if not better.

My friend is cute as fuck, m8. There are a few blessed by cute genes

I want to marry Hikage!

I've never experienced true love neither 2d or 3d so… video games faggots

Wow this makes the 2D/3D hybrid look far weirder.

I'd rather continue learning to deal with reality than alter the universe to fit a fantasy. I'm sure there are many unforeseen downsides to option 1.

Option 2, on the other hand, is within the realm of possibility and would make the world a better place.

What a misguided fag. Not that I expect anything else from your kind.

Use the power you can now obtain to kill every dindu, user. And make sure such filth like cucks and NTRfags never dare try to return.

too thin tbh

You know what to do.

>>>/auschwitz/

Kill the Chads too.

#MAKEANIMEREAL

Why are heteros such betacucks?

They might be faggots, but so are you, Holla Forumsack.

Oh, good, you're an idiot.

That looks terrible
every trap is terrible because of the man face

Destroy all SJW and making gaming great agian

That leaves girls that acutally like video games

and chances to get laid

First one, easy. Women being gone would cure SJWism quickly enough considering it was only born out of weak "men" kowtowing to women's ever-increasing demands in the first place. Only the most deranged numales would continue the sad lifestyle after the pussy they lusted after is gone, most of them would return to normal and those that wouldn't would be of very little threat with no real direction left. Politics would also be fixed given enough time after there are no more women to skew the vote, making it even less likely something rises to take the place of SJWism. Balance finally restored to the world, I fug anime tiddies in peace for the rest of my glorious life.

But anime IS real.

That's a twink, not a trap. They're supposed to look like men, because men have more beautiful features than any woman could ever have.

Oh, wait.

Is that a boss, or is it like DK64 where you need to get keys to unlock the giant kremling?

Zach pls leave, you're bad at this

Edge, user. It wouldn't be hard to DARKNESS myself to an invincible shitlord.

I've tried to eliminate my gay urges for years to no effect, I've just given up. There's literally nothing wrong with jerking to boy pussy. Have a webm.

What are you fuckin gay

Sometimes I forget which site I'm on.

This is a tough one. I'm going to have to go with option 1, but not for the reasons you would think.

Option 1 will presumably alter reality significantly to cater to a fantasy. Almost every girl will be cute, and easy. You'll have no problems with romance, BUT society will have a hard time adjusting to this radical shift in half the population, and there may be unforeseen consequences we don't realize yet. We just don't know what it means for the world at large, but this could be important. More on this later.

Option 2 renews vidya and brings us back to a time where things are good, but this is only a temporary solution. The jews are still active, and in 10 years or so we'll be right back where we are now, with SJWs on the streets and vidya becoming a shithole. No matter what, it can't end well.

This brings us to a tough decision: do we press button 2 and start over, but with the guarantee that things will deteriorate again due to the Jews' continued activity? Or do we press button 1 and radically alter reality, to the point where the Jews may not be able to keep up? It's hard to say.

I press both.

The first button is likely to lead to the second result as a consequence. The second button is still great, but likely wouldn't make anime real.

user, we could just kill them and end their problems for good.

Destroy SJWs

Make anime real.
SJWs will either commit suicide from triggering or they will stop trying to be white knights to get gf as we will all ascend to waifu age.

Destroying SJWs removes all problems with women, so I choose SJW holocaust.

I don't want to kill anyone, however I highly doubt that I could kill literally 50% of the population and make multiple self-contradictory fictions reality, or remove an entire political spectrum and fix an entire industry by pressing a button.
I do not doubt that a button can open a door, so I would push a button at random (if OP is suck a stickler that I don't have a coin to flip on me, I fill half the chambers of the revolver, point at the ground and pull the trigger. If it shoots I push the left button etc.) and go outside to kill OP with the provided weapon to ensure he never makes such a shit thread again, desu fampai.

that is a big mermaid

This isn't even a choice. Socjus.

also this

Rewire it to destroy all animu and make women more fantastical. Then rig it to repress repeatedly automatically. Seal the room so it will all be destroyed if anything found a way in.

>>>/oven/