BREAKING: US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of @WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange...

BREAKING: US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of @WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, US officials tell CNN

twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/855179842840604672

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/index.html
archive.fo/0Yu8l
archive.fo/489a7
dailycaller.com/2017/04/20/report-trumps-doj-is-considering-charges-against-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange/
archive.fo/Wtmx7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

Wasn't he already wanted?

Fake news?

But…why?

How can they arrest a hologram?

Nice source.

Who is this faggot?

CNN sauce:

cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/index.html
archive.fo/0Yu8l

Other sources say they're "debating" whether to bring up charges.

Washington Post:
archive.fo/489a7

;)

The archive link is right below it dummy.

die painfully

Uh huh.
Where are you from exactly?

Daily Caller article:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/20/report-trumps-doj-is-considering-charges-against-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange/
archive.fo/Wtmx7

If all you're going to do is shitpost, you're going in the filter.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SESSIONS?!!!!

k

Oh good it's another "we're believing the msm" thread again. Good containment thread for shills to circlejerk at least.

I prefer they lock him over Hillary, Assange is a traitor after all.
He's showing the strength Obama didn't have

It could be the media playing games but if it goes through it's hard to defend.

plugging a leak, seriously tho, there is no reason to arrest the man unless he is going to screw us later somehow. I doubt it.

What's up with these faggots making dumb insinuations? Linking articles doesn't mean you believe them.

Honestly, it doesn't matter, as long as Ecuador continues it's non-extradition stance. It's not a happening just yet.

ya, It also could just be grandstanding bullshit which never happens because they know julian is beyond their reach, protected, and the case might get thrown out making him even more untouchable. Of course this is speculation and wishful thinking. I mean if its just for good PR from the (((media))) and nothing comes of it, then its really not something to worry about

CTR got a new assignment?

the joke ——–→
your head

they are arresting him to keep him away from cianiggers and their meme heart attack gun

>Pic related
>(((You)))

What the blue, ever-loving fuck is going on here? Assange did more to get Trump elected than Corey Lewandowski. What could Trump possibly be fucking thinking?

then it's fake news and is a waste of a thread anyways.

Probably has nothing to do with either Trump or Sessions. Sounds like this has been in the works for some time.

He really should have secured an escape in the confusion following Trump's election/inauguration.

You rent-a-shills sure can't contain yourself from cringe LARPing.

1488 D chess to free Assange????

It took four people to write a small shit article. They really are tards at CNN.>>9762603

Like says. I'm willing to bet it's the cronies still supportive of Hillary and the (((establishment))) for being the reason she lost the election in the first place. I doubt anything will come of it as getting their hands on Assange is going to be a task unto itself. But, I can't imagine (((they're))) very pleased with him right now.

It's okay because according to (((niggers))) he's in submarine with Pamela.

To what, Australia?
It does not even make sense you worthless shill.

jesus christ all these low IQ niggers that didn't read the whole post and get that guys joke, its like a bunch of fucking newfags in here

Think we need to make a push like we did with trying to stop Assad removal in Syria.

#RightWingDeathSquads must be formed immediately to protect Assange. We have to fight the Deep State and blood must be spilled on the streets. How can they arrest Assange for publishing anonymous sources and not WaPo or NYT? FUCK THAT THIS IS WAR

What US officials and fucking how?

He has asylum in a foreign country.

You never give up, eh?

sage

/oven/

How the fuck can this happen?

Is The_Cuckold going to defend this if he gets arrested?

I'm obviously not the one who posted the joke, but you are retarded

Weaponized autism is a blessing and a curse.

Probably, there's already people who cheered for Assange during the elections who are justifying him getting locked up right now. We need to help him, he's a big guy.

As if on cue.

It's all over twitter, multiple news orgs reporting it

Your autism is showing. Refer to the original post.

Come back with a non-fictional source, OP.

If (and that's a big if) this is true and it's not just an excuse to finally be able to pardon Assange I'm gonna be upset.

Trump hired plenty of crooked faggots on and Wikileaks probably has dirt on them too, so they're going to try and take him out. The thing you have to understand is that he never stopped telling the truth and this time it happened to benefit Trump and the people who he hired, but because a lot of them have dirt just like Shillary, they're worried it might come out. The first thing revolutionaries do is close the avenue they used for revolution. It is only natural that they would go after him.

Go back to half, faggot.

Assange cannot be charged with treason for he is not a U.S. citizen. He's a kangaroofucker.

If Trump moves against Assange he will lose the support of even the last Holla Forumslack left.

Today they arrest Assange for exposing corruption, tomorrow they arrest you for digging through jewish documents.
Think a little who is still in control.

Think again faggot! I support Trump no matter what.
Some of us have a thing called loyalty, which Jews like yourself seem to lack…

The post was a poorly done joke.
I honestly doubt anything is happening though, just wait and see.

Trump is a very loyal person. That's right. Loyal to jews.

It really doesn't mean shit since he's still holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy. I'd be more worried if they were making vague threats.

We have loyalty to an idea not a man.

I'm gonna start reporting you anti-Trump shills.

There's surely a safe space you can go back to where no one will hurt your feelings.

tbh I think this would be a better shill tactic than just shitposting anti-trump stuff.
I'm tempted to call you one just for these posts

If I was a shill, I would be bumping this anti-Trump thread just like you are.
Learn to sage or admit you're a shareblue kike.

honestly if Trump allows this to happen, I won't forgive him, and I'm a pretty strong supporter of the guy.
Hell I even failed in making some OC for him, and I haven't tried shooping anything since junior year of high school.

Confirmed shill, filtered.
Watch out for this new tactic anons, its actually pretty damn effective.
Filtered.

This

Do you even try ?

Reported.

Have you guys learned nothing since the Syria bombings which ended up being a big fuss about nothing?
Have you know faith in Kek and the God Emperor he has provided us?
I know 88D chess has become a bit of a meme as of late, but it's real.
If you just consider these things statistically, Trump is always doing the right thing.
All these faggots like are what are known as concern shills.
The fact that you haven't learned to just sit back and trust Trump after the Syria thing makes me think you might be one too…

Fug didn't look at the ID fast enough

Fuck, me too, he seemed somewhat reasonable in that post.

What a thread OP.

Its an easy enough concept to grasp if you aren't an autist.
Same logic behind why gay pride parades disgust everyone and increase homophobia.

Now I know you are a shill. Gay pride parades don't increase homophobia, they brainwash children into wanting to become gay.
Children LOVE parades. They are a form of brainwashing and their increasing size and participation of politicians and celebrities in them is all about normalizing homosexuality.
You need to fire your scrip writer sb.

First Syrian, then Bannon, now Assange. It' ogre.

He has been in the embassy since 2012, I don't think he will hold much longer.

I know this is going to sound odd, but I am pretty sure Assange was materially supported by China. Think about it, we know that China has extensive infiltration of the US apparatus, and it serves China's interest to destabilize trust in American institutions. Assange had the benefit of a fawning (and increasingly Chinese-owned) media, which turned on him with incredible harshness after he indirectly bit the hand that fed him with his support of the DNC Leaks and his hosting of the Podesta Leaks. Trump may be removing a reasonably high-level piece off the table, and in the meantime gaining an opportunity for insight as to how many traitors are in USGOV by comparing Assange's testimony and whatever else during investigation.

You are a literal retard. Children were not who I was referring to in that post. They do increase homophobia because nobody wants to associate with those disgusting fuckers; its common sense.
Children being brainwashed happens as a result of the kike invading every complex, including the American home. It doesn't happen because a few fags wore nothing and walked down a street.
Parents that allow their kids to see that shit were already indoctrinating their children to begin with
More importantly, the reason I called you a shill was because you went on about loyalty to Trump (which is understandable; I actually trusted him on the Syria thing and defended him in the threads). But if Assange did go to jail, it would show you as a hypocrite, lacking loyalty to the people who got Trump into office in the first place.
Assange was key and critical to the whole operation. I'll admit to maybe being wrong then, as you looked autistic in your initial post, but you looked too uncaring of what might happen to Assange. Without him, we wouldn't have all the dirt we do. We had over 30 fucking threads about his leaks.
If you want proof I'm not a shill, here's my failed OC that I never finished. I was gonna shoop pepe in for Glenn/Frog, and put Wikileak's logo and Assange's head on Prometheus/Robo, along with shooping killary and some other cancer unto the monster's faces.

I'm going to start reporting all pro-Trump shills

This news is like hearing that Trump at the Creampie that Obama made in Hillary's pussy.

That how awful this is.

And it's exactly what he's doing.

ate* the

Go ahead and try faggot!

BTW, I'm friends with the mods on IRC and they agree with me 100%, so you better watch what you say if you don't want to get banned!

Eh user, let's wait and see.
I'll admit it does sound disgusting, but anything does when CNN's the source.
I'm sure Trump'll figure something out, though this *does* look bad.

I know people are saying CNN is the source, therefore, "let's wait it out."

Unfortunately, I went over to the Wikileaks Twitter and saw the video of Sessions saying it himself.

I don't need to wait anymore. The black pill was jammed down my throat when I didn't want to believe it at all.

No thanks.

Don't get blackpilled until Assange ends up in a court; give them that benefit of the doubt at least.
Even if Jeff seems to be compromised, I'm sure /ourguy/, the president of the united fucking states, won't let that shit fly without interfering in *some* way.
Until then, spit that blackpill up.

Compromised?

We all know that the Elites are Pedos, the Dems and the Reps. Anyone can see that with Anthony Wiener and Dennis Hastert.

There is nothing they have to fear at this point, if he was our guy. The other side is so fucking deep in evil, that even if Trump fucked a kid once, and got entrapped, the other side has done it a million times, and couldn't even stand up to Trump even if they had something to blackmail him with.

I know, because I've have been blackmailed by a Pedo family high up in Criminal Justice, and I came out fine, because I gathered evidence that they were framing me, and they ran like cowards. I even told Holla Forums about it in 2015, but this was this was before PizzaGate, and Holla Forums didn't believe me, so I had to go back underground to fight my fight.

They have nothing on him, that wouldn't end up in a Civil War, where the elites would lose, and Trump would him. …. Not even the accusations of the Russia stuff that stupid Boomers believe would of been able to oust him out if he was really our guy.

Julian Assange is probably the person that has been dismantling the corrupt Elites on all sides of the aisles for over a decade. He's the one guy that has done things that we wished Trump would have done, and but hasn't done and sold out.

They are going to try to jail Julian Assange and silence him for good. And if anything about Trump is true, he acts quickly and decisively. For example, the executive orders he puts out in his first weeks (which were good,) and the bombing of Syria (which were bad.)

If Trump's administration says they are going to do it and are enacting on it through the law already, I believe he's going to do it and it will be done.

We simply can not allow this to happen, something must be done. If Holla Forums memed Trump into power, we need to meme against this as hard as possible.

Sessions showed his real colours I think.

What a cunt.

it's all just bullshit, wikileaks is most definitely an alphabet honeypot/mouthpiece

Get the fuck out now.

If this article has any breadth of truth to it, then Trump is acting against the very soldier that got him there.
If.. it's the truth.

AYY LMAO

Beautiful post.

I'm sorry for you burgers who voted for Trump thinking he was Hitler's second coming.
I guess…he will divide us…after all?

Looks like Holla Forums continues to be cucked by Zionist forces.

CIA is the problem here. They're telling sessions what to do.

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE:

It makes total sense. A nation-state cannot condone leaks of high sensitive material. To do so would be to draw the distinction that such leaks are acceptable based on their content, that is, to make an argument that the ends justify the means. Even Assange does not makes this argument. He has stated throughout the 2016 US election season that he is does not support Trump over Hillary, and framed himself as a neutral clearing house for any and all leaks that come his way. And favors he did for Trump were, paraphrasing his own words, incidental based on the leaked information that came his way.

This is expected, justified, and essential to the credibility of the Trump administration, just as it was essential in the same ways for Assange to claim neutrality as a publisher of illicit leaked data.

anybody calling him, an Australian citizen, a traitor is a fucking mongoloid
Assange isn't a leaker in the first place, he only faciliates publication of already leaked information

They're probably getting paid to do it

This proves Trump is one of us playing 1488D chess, right?

What do you do when the God Emperor himself is shitting all over your idea? What does your loyalty count for then?

Pretty much all of this. This is the expected and realistic outcome that everyone should have prepared for, since it's all politics. I don't know why anons are surprised.