Antifa grows first brain cell. Get the info while you can lads

archive.is/KEaXN

Looks like the power of fear has brought about a truly improbable event, a moment of critical reflection by antifa. Antifa facebook groups are encouraging members to limit their public online connections to antifa and leftist groups. Might be a good time for fb-antifa-infiltrator anons to put together some pastebins and zips of whatever personal info and identifying images they have access to on antifa pages.

In any case, they're scared. This is good as the less passionate among them will stop participating. Their groups will however become more concentrated, more radicalized, and more dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eBl25
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66jdai/4chan_is_doxxing_the_antifa_at_berkeley/
youtube.com/watch?v=sa6VcLql7fM>>9764532
pastebin.com/J1azMXwz
indiegogo.com/projects/haymaker-popular-fitness-and-self-defense#/
reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/62mhwv/nazi_looking_for_trouble_gets_a_beat_down/
youtube.com/watch?v=fbkKDrXF1GU
reddit.com/r/militant/comments/658h0s/2_tonnes_of_explosives_detonated_underneath/
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/621gs3/on_bash_the_fash_and_threats_from_reddit_admins/
reddit.com/r/Fuckthealtright/comments/5rksdr/raltright_may_be_banned_but_its_subscribers_have/
reddit.com/r/militant/comments/5dmria/urgent_assistanceaction_requestedfascist_nc/
imgur.com/a/SwkUJ
amazon.com/Vivitar-V54-5-1MP-Digital-Camera/dp/B00HF2HR6Q?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00HF2HR6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jY9sQsvT4s8
twitter.com/natashalennard
ebay.com/itm/NEW-Code-Geass-Lelouch-of-the-Rebellion-ZERO-Cosplay-Costume-2nd-version-/361870594576
ebay.com/itm/Anime-Code-Geass-Lelouch-Zero-Helmet-Halloween-PVC-Mask-Cosplay-Props-/322359161386?hash=item4b0e1a722a:g:9s4AAOSwImRYUNWY
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122206839#p122206839
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122164827#p122204067
[spoiler][/spoiler]archive.is/9dWp0
archive.fo/mdWyV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, thats all the confirmation I need - we got the right guy.

Should have added, might be a good idea for facebook leftist infiltrator anons to spread the meme "I'm not a pussy. I'll continue to publicly support antifa/leftist pages cuz I'm a strong warrior and I'm not afraid of some nazi weenies! I will not be silenced! I'm like MLK or something!"

gee so you mean any attempts to say that eric wasn't the guy we were looking for are lies and we hit the nail on the head and drove home that antifa is now essentially dealing with a letter agency? golly gee its like we just keep winning.

this. also, closing everything down and making pages private only works if we're not already all up in your shit.

sexism
unashamed male (probably white)
cultural appropriation

i kinda think leftist scum doesn't talk like that

this is glorious

Too bad we have dozen of Holla Forumslacks already infiltrated into most of their circles top kek

Half brain cell.

Oi vey the communist just learned a first lesson in economics.

please, my sides

Replace the SCARY SLUR with some anti-trump buzzword and post it from a nigger sockpuppet

They are going to asphyxiate themselves, and they'll even do it for free!

so you could say that areas with these more hard line antifa members that will remain should be expected to be far more dangerous than they previously would have been? almost like a zone, of danger. a danger zone, if you will.

How long do you think this shitshow between Antifa and "Le evil white surprprmecisists Nazis" is going to last? It can't be like this forever.

Sorry, antifa. The very nature of your recruitment and tactics is the enemy of opsec.
You will never be completely underground because you will only attract the smelliest commies. You will never break into the mainstream like you want if you keep everything private.
Holla Forums, on the other hand, prefers to remain shadowy because it's how we operate best. Antifa must signal everything they do or otherwise they will not be considered cool by the people they want to impress.
YOU ARE NOT THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND
THIS IS NOT THE 1960s
PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE FAGGOTS BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAR, ONLY THE FAKE WARRIOR

And so, in order to receive your dopamine, you must virtue signal. You know it. We know it. Without virtue signaling, there is no point to antifa. Remaining anonymous removes the ability to virtue signal. Without virtue signaling, you are nothing.

lol, facebook wasn't even how we got him.

It'll escalate until someone dies. Then the police will just intervene and everyone will go back to writing mean words online for another 2-3 years.

It will remain a shitshow until someone dies. Then it will either die down like Kent State or it will erupt into full civil war. Nobody is quite sure which will happen.

Top kek.

we can only hope the fire rises and we finally defeat our enemies once and for all, ushering in an age of prosperity, advancement, and culture that the world has never seen before.

But the world has seen it before.

Clapton user if you are out there well done!

Lmao

Imagine what this is going to be like during election season. Heads are gonna roll

These guys all wear masks, I don't think they'll fall for that. Worth a try though.

A primary goal should always be to unmask and film them.

If you go to a place where they are active make sure to video and upload all their actions.

kek

Trying to distribute concealable weapons among a group known for violence seems pretty sketchy…

We're pushing them undeground. This should be interesting.

I thought this was a parody page at first.

It's a fake group. It's hard to tell because they all act the same but I'm almost sure these guys are master parodies.

Holy shit anons shit is seriously kicking off in the lefty activism forum I'm infiltrating right now. These people honestly would never have the cojones to riot but they are the type to support this nonsense. I've managed to set the edgy betamales and fags against the forum mom hippies and boomer activists. It's seriously the most amazing split I've ever seen. What little testosterone that exists there is crying out for blood and everyone else is just "like chill man I wanna go back to my post office gig". Playing the part of the brash young radical I'm splitting the whole board by enacting a strict no fun policy. Their commitment is being tested and honestly they're failing badly. Will post screens once I've taken this as far as possible.

The owner of the group may be parody, but the supporters are not

I thought so but they have an events page where they do irl shit and have pics of their irl events.

If true, gott mit uns user.

You are doing God's work user. And on a holy day as well. I look forward to this.

Well shoot. I don't know what to believe. Are their any pics of the meetups?

Doing Kek's work lad

They should solicit Israeli Secret Intelligence Service for advice.

Comments are mostly them getting shit on

That last pic. My sides!

Wrong.
They will escalate unill there is a shootout.
Then (((people))) will start to call for gun control

Their end game is to disarm the population and then regain control of the government.

Thats a 90s tier narrative. Things are heating up and they wont go back to normal.

Kek archive their pages.

That trick would have worked with Cunton in the big house, not so much with the madman aiming for federal CCW

With more and more people becoming aware of the behavior of antifa and the like, and the complete failure of police to act to control them, it's becoming more likely that these things would be seen as reasons why citizens SHOULD be armed to protect themselves from such threats, rather than an excuse not to.

Reminder that some members of Antifa are literal psychopaths looking to get away with murder.
Don't under estimate them, the majority may appear like skinny students but some are very dangerous.
It is similar to animal rights activists in some way, you may be thinking hippy whilst they are thinking nailbomb.

Good men are finally doing something.

Unapologetic samefagging to bring an important message.When doing D&C amongst activists claim that "material support" provided by working lefties is a far bigger benefit than direct action has ever been and watch the spaghetti fly. Talk about your store being a haven for marginalized folx and what has antifa done for trans people and shit. Bulletproof.

Godspeed user. Give 'em hell.

The meme's have broken through, it's all chaos now.

This is a felony

No Shit!

ACTIVIST TERROR GROUPS

No matter what action they take, they lose.

sterling…..

Keep up the good work and never ever hint about what site it is here. They watch this site. Don't spoil your fun.

(checked)

Thats why they are pushing so hard now. They need action before people wake up.

(((Satire)))

nope, just retarded

Post yfw you're a feared nazi.

Aren't they meant to be anarchists? Anti-authoritarian?
That looks like some establishment of authority right there.

This is a troll account but is still trying to bring attention to this guy.

ok nevermind, fucking poes law

So is it nearly time to play this card?
I mean come on guys. This shit is fucking retarded.

Take a tip from the FBI cointelpro.
Pic related, they tried to make MLK anhero

But seriously, it better not lead to this.

Kek the shitposting is leaking out.

>all < 5"6'

Reminder that Bill Ayers got away with everything. If anyone like him or those commie sluts emerge they have to be killed.

woops.

OMG shit like this should be fucking illegal. there is absolutely no way a child can consent to something like that. next antifa will be pushing for pedo acceptance. fucking sick faggots.

All it takes for a child to consent to that is to literally teach it to be a girl.
That's how malleable children are. That's how malleable gender identity is. It's a purely memetic/conditioning based ideology. There is no physical factual structure other than that individuals susceptibility/immunity to conditioning.

One strength they have is the rigid application of their doctrine. That makes it less prone to manipulation.
But that said, the rigidness is also it's downfall. It can't adapt. It's black and white with no middle ground (ironically).

archived

archive.is/eBl25

always archive everything.

idiots

I thought I could learn how to fly as a kid. That doesn't mean parents should hand their children broomsticks and tell them to jump off a building.
I hate when liberals bring out "the childrenzz" to prove their point about X,Y, or Z. You can tell a child that the floor is lava and they'll believe you and tell everyone they know. In the same way you can tell them "refugees welcome, black people are just like us, there are more than 2 genders".
They act as though children are little wells of pure uncorrupted knowledge us prejudiced grown adults just don't understand.

(checking trips)
Hey, if they want to open up that box…

Reminder that Boston Antifa openly promotes cross-dressing as a part of submissing more power to female antifas

That video was a fake wasn't it?

Antifa getting weaned off Faceberg? Doubt it will happen, gotta satisfy their own vanity somehow.

Part of me wants it to happen.

GOD DAMN IT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER 5 MONTHS TO START WORKING AT THE POST OFFICE AFTER ACCEPTING A JOB OFFER AND THESE INCOMPETENT FAGGOT BLATANT NEO-COMMIES HAVE CUSHY JOBS THERE AND I DON'T. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

meant for

GOD DAMN I HATE EVERYTHING

Don't worry postmanbro, it'll come.

I know new vegas was alright but it's no reason to become a mailman.

Go postal after 25 years of hard work, not before

Hey… postanon.

I don't know how I managed to misquote this. My post was intended for the normies shitposting about the lefty cucks.

I've been saying for the last two years that escalating violence in protest cycles is a key indicator for the eruption of civil wars. The research behind this is Donatella Della Porta and Charles Tilly. See: wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_cycle

First time I mentioned this, by the way, was around 2015 where I was piled on by several morons here who refused to believe it.

This isn't actually true, as they are still easy to identify. What antifa don't understand is the information asymmetry with respect to identity between Trump supporters in the protests and leftist protesters. The individuals supporting Trump come from a wide variety of backgrounds. It's hard to pinpoint where they come from. They could easily be an art dealer or a plumber. For the left this is completely different. For a very long time the left have stocked their leadership, core members, and much of their mooks from academia and universities. See bike lock guy, for instance. This is even admitted by leftists in their works, e.g. Hobsbawm's book on revolutionaries. The left goes on and on about their personal opsec, or insane theories like Deleuze or Galloway about dissimulating/hiding individual or group identity, yet are actually quite hopeless at it since they've built a single bulwark in academia. All one needs do is enumerate anyone that works in a humanities or social sciences university department as well as left oriented student groups, and you'd be well on your way to identifying key members.

Just remember this if the state of affairs erupts into civil war. Y'all best have lists of your local academics, grad students, and student groups.

Makes a lot of sense to me. The government won't stop antifa and Nazis from killing each other in the streets because they can't. Everybody's seen the red team planner caps. The US government simply can't go to war with a significant faction of its population and hope to win. They can make a few arrests here and there, maybe drone a motherfucker, but if it comes to a no-holds-barred beatdown between the far left and the reasonable ie: far right in this country, there's very little that officialdom will be able to do to stop it. We could have stopped this. We could have listened.

The Catalytic Ideojack; or Ideological subversion and derailment, by proxy.

Prerequisites:
A group, with an ideology wherein two or more of its core principles are at odds with one another, and preferably rooted in emotional topics.

Key difference between the Ideojack and the FBI COINTELPRO approach:
The FBI COINTELPRO program sought to discredit opposition groups by erecting "strawman" controlled opposition in order to make the real groups look as objectionable as the fake ones.
Ideojacking takes an internal approach instead, by infiltrating the target group, and promoting the more radical, emotional, and preferably incompetent elements into positions of power within said group.
The FBI COINTELPRO approach was to directly fight the actions of the targeted groups, while the Ideojack aims to fight the targeted group’s ability to take any form of effective action.

Process:
Pose as a “true believer” within the targeted group.
Associate with and promote the more radical elements.
Make use of radicalism to promote mediocrity in the target structure.
Advocate the use of the progressive stack, or similar ideological litmus test within the group, for determining leadership and silencing of dissent.
Use the group’s confirmation bias to silence anyone who questions one’s true motive.
Make use of multiple infiltrators, so that they may play off of one another in order to drive the desired narrative.

Result:
The targeted group, under new incompetent leadership, with absurdly radical goals, and preferably fractured, will quickly lose direction and its intelligent previous leaders.

federal jobs are really sought after so lots of ppl try for them, that pension alone is worth the bullshit of it all.

Here's a handy diagram of how to feed marxists to each other

This guy hit the nail on the head.

My buddy waited two years before usps finally hired him, but they did and he's never been happier. have patience, post bro, we believe in you.

That's REPULSIVE. Blatant child abuse. The child has no self-awarness and no idea what he wants. Jesus H. Christ…

That guy was me, three years ago, I wrote that.
Of course, back then I was more of just a libertarian who just wanted to be left alone.

But eventually I realized, they'll never leave you alone

Never seen my life summed up so well in a four panel comic before.

Thank you based skelly.

One step further lad.

Brother, there's a lot of helicopters in this squadron

One goose step ahead of the law

I heard Assange doesn't like Pinochet or the Government's role in putting him into power.

I sincerely hope that postmanbro gets his postman job After purging the niggers and kikes and returning america to greatness.

I don't believe any of them have morals

Assange is a normie, a universalist egalitarian idealist.

Still, he's an Ok guy

Did niggers start having fatal allergic reactions to food stamp cards or something? How does this work?

It's gotta be satire..r-right?

Assange probably sees what I see.
The true enemy.

But that's not for discussion on this board. We like to keep this board right swung.

I'll bite. What do you see as the true enemy?

You're thinking like someone with above an 80 IQ. Go huff some paint, smoke a bunch of weed, and hit yourself in the head with a hammer; then, you'll understand the idea of "biting the hand that feeds."

The master of puppets. The elite syndicate. That corrupt cabal that's become a machine of sorts.

It's more of a hydra.

Are there counters to this? I feel as though patriot and nationalist groups have been lead astray by this same formula. Preferably the solutions would only work for right-wing groups.

You've posted here before right? I hope the postal job comes to you soon mailbro

You mind if I ask you what the demographics of such a cabal would be based on all available evidence?

This wont do shit. The whole left cuck ecosystem is built around virtue signaling. What's the point of going out and protesting if you can't post it online :^)

I'm a former lefty. I can blend in perfectly right down to the problem glasses and neon hair if need be.

new tor? internet cut off
Holla Forums would say the jews.
I would say that's only scraping the surface of what truly occurs.

Clearly a person who pretends to be jewish is in the position to "give a dog a bone".
It's more of a hydra or "game of thrones" situation, obviously they don't necessarily agree with each other, but collectively their tyranny is apparent.

Yes.
The less universalism your group is, the less multicultural so to speak, the less fracturable it will be

Did you get tired of the taste of nigger cock?

They are literally saying that all the arguments used to put pedo laws in place are null and void. All it's gonna take is some lawyer to bring up the same arguments that parents and doctors use to justify a child transitioning. The entire system BTFO and it's gonna be because of the LGBTQ community. They have no clue just how bad shit is gonna backfire if they keep this shit up.

I'm a brown eyed white with a german last name, a little jewish hat and some whining and I'm at the top of the progressive stack.

Someone linked an antifa-reddit on half chan reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66jdai/4chan_is_doxxing_the_antifa_at_berkeley/

I'm laughing as I read pic related, they scared!

If you are torposting you are doing something completely new as far as I can tell. What VPN are you using if not?

While the elite cabal is certainly not homogeneous ideologically I believe it is safe to say that jews are drastically overrepresented in said cabal at least in western countries.

hmmm , is this a Holla Forumsyp trying to false flag??

All it takes is a psychologist to pinpoint the negative aspects of this shit on young minds.
Hell, Pluto was an early critic of pederasty in Greece. These laws didn't come from no where. The negative influence was apparent to people in antiquity.

I've been torposting on Holla Forums since late 2015. You must be new if you are not taking precautions here.

Also the problem is this:

This is what I saw when I investigated the Iran-Contra affair. This shit we're seeing today is the backlash.
Also,

they cannot comprehend our abilities. Hell, Lurking here has completely ratcheted my pattern recognition.

What the fuck is up with this shit?

Every time without fail.

I was more of talking about hor your ID isn't 000000 as a torposter, that is the new thing.

Underrated post

Sounds like someone's waiting for a job at the post office

now what will be interesting will be the before/after differences between what is stored in our archives and their "purged" hipster virtue-signaling soshal medias
this will show clearly who or what is important to them
this will give a network map

Are you not using the onion site to torpost? that might explain the lack of 0s in your id.

thanks spooky skeleton

My guess would be having a strong in-group culture. That way, outside infiltrators would become more obvious.

I also think having a low barrier to entry/exit is necessary. That way, if a group does get infiltrated, the core group can cut and run, long enough to form another core group very similar to the one that was subverted. This is Holla Forums culture in a nutshell, which has an uncanny ability to spontaneously regenerate no matter what platform it's on.

The moment you start to question your own members is the moment when your group becomes just a collection of individuals. The sad part is that when trust is lost any minor fractures on the narrative can be exploited to get division from the inside. Something as simple telling u students to check their education privileges and give more representation to the working proletariat can make an ugly fight.

Well, so much for playing edgy irl.

They're fake.

Gavin McInnes had them on his show. He just doesn't advertise its a parody

Isnt this basically a nazi?

hang in their postanon

*green syndicalist

Thats ehat i get for phoneposying like a faggot

Great question. We should ask him in front of his friends

I feel like these faggots are basically the TRS of the left, nothing but hobbyists.

Correct, it boils down to this, K selected groups are more immune

/////// is that enough slashes faggot. Fuck off with your shitty meme

Hmm

Quality post. We should make sure this doesn't happen to Holla Forums btw.

I'll look at your tabs if I want faggot.

That pic makes me mad.

Anarcho-Nazi here, can confirm

Fuck. I'm angry now

The solution is simple. Infiltrate. If friends can see the posts simply join the group, convincingly fake support for their agenda, make friends with fellow anitfa. Most importantly get to the leaders. Dox the shit out of them from the inside. Make them fear the very act of organizing.

It can't happen to Holla Forums. There are no "leaders" nor a hierarchy of users.

The only thing you have here to be judged on is the content of the one thread you participate in. Once you you move to the next thread you start all over from ground zero.

No "Karma", reputation, or cute badges to stand on. You are judged on your idea in that one post here and thats it.

Thats why most chans are so hostile to tripfags. It fucks up the whole system.

oh fuck are you the postman user that was super geed about becoming one months ago? I remember you

but who will build the autobahns?

pottery

We will do it out of our unquenchable sense of societal obligation, user.

The double dubs know the score

"I will not have my voice (((silenced))) by (((harrassment)))!"

turns out spielberg is a pervert and his movies are filled with pedo references, that reminds me some autist is documenting it.

Dr. Emmett Brown = emit brown

youtube.com/watch?v=sa6VcLql7fM>>9764532

I don't care if you have the best intentions. Lurk or fuck off.

Surely you meant Bob Gale.

This video better not be schitzo BS

Oh fuck you, I can't even get past 1:30.

/x/ tier

what the fuck

Handsome feline. Here, have one of mine.

Sweet, sweet, fellow Ron Paul supporter bro. We DID listen, we just didn't want to stop it.

Next stop, DOTR!

I miss this meme.

Spread the word.

The next Battle of Berkeley will be April 27th for the Ann Coulter speech.

Let's show good numbers and kick antifa's teeth in. Antifa has vowed to "make Ann Coulter pay" if she dares to show.

No such thing.
Nazism is not ancap.
It's state controlled capitalism.

Dont you tell, mate, next you gonna say cuba is a dictatorship?

You fucked up.

Holla Forums is a NatSoc board. The only thing strong enough to protect people from gommunism is the State.

Eh, an armed populace seems to do it. Why else would the commies want to ban guns so feverantly?

An armed populace IS a state.
Anarchism lasts until the first gang rape

No. A state has a civil service class
False dichotomy

Your memes are weak. Nobody who isn't weak fears a National Socialist state.

YAY!

Ive been shitposting my ass off on goybook and judging by the responses I get when I find some faggot thread about 'we need to all get along' and I reply 'the only good commie is a dead commie' .. It seems like we are going to be seeing a full blown civil war. Im not even getting any cucked responses.. just full blown support for killing commies.

PEPPERIDGE FARM REMEMBERS!

Remember, goys, this can easily be done for faculty and admin at govt schools via FOIA

GUYS, PERMANENT DYE IN SQUEEZY DISPENSERS, THE TYPE WHICH DON'T DRIP UNLESS YOU SUCK / SQUEEZE EG WATER/ENERGY DRINK TOPS.
PERMANENT SKIN DYE, … WHEN YOU ARE ON A LINE AND SPOT LEADERS/SHOT CALLERS/ THUGS, SPRAY THEIR FACES SO THAT THEY ARE PERMANENTLY MARKED AND CAN BE SPOTTED EASILY WHEN OUT OF 'UNIFORM'
MAKE SURE THE DYE IS COMPLETELY NON-TOXIC SO YOU CANNOT BE ACCUSED OF POISONING ATTACK ETC…
SKIN DYE ON THE FACE BECAUSE THEY CAN CHANGE CLOTHES.
DON'T SPRAY JUST ANYONE, SPRAY THE ONES YOU WANT TO FIND ….. LATER.
MAKE THE DYES AS PERMANENT AS POSSIBLE.
BEWARE THAT THEY MAY SEE THIS AND TRY TO USE/OBFUSCATE SAME TACTIC.
GET COLOUR CODED.

The SS shall be there post-haste

Colorless UV dye is what you're looking for.
Also, UV permanent markers, if you get in close.

I saw someone posting pastebin with some archives for use of finding Eric Clapton Bike Lock Fan

PASTEBIN pastebin.com/J1azMXwz

ANTIFA Member FB
….
….
….

another pede helping.

An attempt to militarize their own members into a fighting force. Possibly a psuedo-extremist/radicalism re-education center as well as a training facility.

indiegogo.com/projects/haymaker-popular-fitness-and-self-defense#/

They just love violence…

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/62mhwv/nazi_looking_for_trouble_gets_a_beat_down/

youtube.com/watch?v=fbkKDrXF1GU

Extremely dangerous! This shows their willingness to enact a much more dangerous plan with an amount of explosives that make the M80s look like actual firecrackers by comparison.

reddit.com/r/militant/comments/658h0s/2_tonnes_of_explosives_detonated_underneath/

They are getting rapidly more and more combative with other users, including a call for doxxing, which is definitely against reddit rules.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/621gs3/on_bash_the_fash_and_threats_from_reddit_admins/

reddit.com/r/Fuckthealtright/comments/5rksdr/raltright_may_be_banned_but_its_subscribers_have/

reddit.com/r/militant/comments/5dmria/urgent_assistanceaction_requestedfascist_nc/

vid linked in screenshot. what a faggot he talks like a retard

Also, goys, burner phones make excellent bugs.
Set them to silently auto answer, and call them.

UV DYE IS OK IF YOU HAVE AUTHENTIC LAW ENFORCEMENT PARTICIPATION, BUT PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT YOU STRANGE IF YOU WANDER ABOUT SHINING BLACKLIGHTS AT RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE STREET.

FOR EVERYDAY PEOPLE HIGH-VIS BRIGHTLY COLOURED PERMANENT DYES THAT CAN'T BE WASHED OFF FOR AT LEAST A WEEK ARE WHAT IS NEEDED.

here are few of heads of the snake

Use this pictures too: imgur.com/a/SwkUJ

We got some traction with U-Locking up Eric Clapton

Few internet celebrities tweeted our docs and doors opened.
Now we have to use this and make new infographics linking all those heads of the snake to foot soldiers

Like pic related: Arab Punk Rock Green Jacket chick talking with Yvette Felarca and Mark Arigood

We already have many pictures showing that Mike Wilson was talking to BikeLockAttacker

Just dont mention Holla Forums enywhere, this is one of places where they havent begin spamming and derailing threads yet, 4chan is impossible to work on because too many antifas are shitposting and threads are filled with garbage.
Keep giving credits 4chan/pol/ so normies, journalist and antifas brigade that place.

Rebel media will be posting interview with one 4chan/pol/ack soonish.

Who the fuck is that weird fat thing with a bowlcut? is it antifa or what?

THAT'S 'THE ARCHITECT', HE/SHE IS GOOD PEOPLE

Dude is on our side. He is a goofy looking mother fucker but we need all the help we can get.

Then the boots on the ground had better implement Right Wing Mugshot Squads.

Pick a target, grab the fucker, de-mask it, and get high res shots of the face from the front and both sides

Very goofy indeed.

THAT TOO

amazon.com/Vivitar-V54-5-1MP-Digital-Camera/dp/B00HF2HR6Q?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00HF2HR6Q

He is one of our guys.
He fights in BasedStickMans Group of superheroes

On last pis he is on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=jY9sQsvT4s8 [Remove]
Overhead video

Antifa getting paranoid.
>they think kikebook settings = privacy

Keep it up kikebook using anons

Soon we trigger antifa to begin

Post your funs. This is now a gun thread.

This is worth suffering through the full 13 minutes.

boston antifa is a parody group tho

Correct. Please stop falling for bullshit, Holla Forums.

Unfortunately for berkeley antifa, we already have a list of every single person involved

It's a great propaganda effort. The sweet downvotes ensure normies think it's real though. When it first came out they got me too, kek!
This is God of shitkind-trolling level stuff.

It's IN THE NAME you tard! NATIONAL Socialism. You have to be subverting this deliberately, you cannot be this stupid.

this shit is glorious

half of the posts are like

[–][deleted] 12 hours ago
[removed]

this is not censoshipt this is FREEDOM SILENCE*

pic related is hilarious conversation from few days ago

Maine Coon is only good coon.

what a cluster fuck, love it

LMAO Holla Forums became INTER-POL

after

and

im amost scared to keep reading this thread.

sidelesslife

posts like this are why im a anarchist

Holla Forums , well read Holla Forums is nice tho

These people and their orgs are hilariously easy to spot. The only thing keeping these fags alive is that people can't just outright kill them due to the law. We should definitely dox everyone involved with that training camp.

ALSO YOU NEED 'COLLECTORS' WHO PICK UP AND COLLECT ALL SMOKE-BOMB / FLASH-BANG ETC. CONTAINERS, MOST THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO GEN-PUB WILL HAVE SERIAL NOS, IF COPS ARE USING POLICE ORDS TO CAUSE TROUBLE, THIS CAN BE TRACED AND PROVEN BY SERIALS.

It is satire

Antifa even doxed them for mocking them.

Christ, you people are FUCKING RETARDED

I'll be larping as an antifa and calling anyone who's going private pussies who don't have the guts to fight for equality and the dismantling of white supremacy.

twitter.com/natashalennard

This bitch is an antifa journalist that has somehow wormed her way into esquire. She wrote two articles defending antifa and spends time reteweeing anitfa shit.

I think the professor who was on tucker carlson defending white genocide is also antifa.

Wiemar Germany lasted for over a decade.
This can be as long and drawn out as people make it to be.

Someone should go to this and cosplay as fucking Zero from Code Geass.
ebay.com/itm/NEW-Code-Geass-Lelouch-of-the-Rebellion-ZERO-Cosplay-Costume-2nd-version-/361870594576
ebay.com/itm/Anime-Code-Geass-Lelouch-Zero-Helmet-Halloween-PVC-Mask-Cosplay-Props-/322359161386?hash=item4b0e1a722a:g:9s4AAOSwImRYUNWY

It can be done for $150!

I would laugh but these are the opinions that are becoming popular. They've been popular in academia for decades but seems to be spreading to even more popular media consumed by the youth. If the pendulum doesn't swing now, the next century will be owned by these dogmatic cultists and history will be rewritten to suit them.

How can you believe in National Socialism but also believe in capitalistic anarchy?

I wish i was a burger right about now, fist fighting with communists in the streets.

I can barely tell who is trolling who, its glorious.

Poe's law is an adage that states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views.

The original statement of the adage, by Nathan Poe, was:

*Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article.*

Pic one older antifa guy who looks extremely serious. Does anyone have more pics of him?

Other three images are also interesting

Go fuck yourself you snowflake.

Gas yourself.
Either for being stupid enough not to realise his sarcasm, or stupid enough to think that was an amusing response.

As far as they are concerned I am on every libshit board on the internet. I'll never tell cause right now I'm Schrodinger's Subversive. Hmm SS I like it.

fuck ann the coalburning piece of shit

Not being able to tell a joke is a sure sign of autism.

I had to make this

metadubs checked.
Ted Kaczynski had the leftist mindset figured so dead-on and so early.

This is it, finally I found something that feels better than masturbation and can kick the habit at last

nigger do you even know he's been out in public doing book signings?

if you replace www.reddit.com in the url by ceddit.com, you can access a script page with a de-censored rendition of the thread
the political bias and the attempts to stiffle discussion become glaringly obvious

I know, I use it all the time

pic related, 2 hours ago

I forgot to say, its obvious that they are not only deleting posts from alt-right trolling them and from poeple who in they past posted single post on subreddits they dont approve, but they are literally removind completely unbiased and truthful posts just because it doesnt fit their agenda.

In their mind moldylocks is innocent little girls. There isnt single post mentioning her porn on left leaning subreddits.

Its just like Stalin who removed all people he killed from old portraits so that everything looked fine and dandy,

This is a good thing to spread anyway. Someone gave me one of these, and I broke it just trying to open it the first time.

No way you could deliver a dangerous stab. I use the blade as a pin for my cork-board now.

Me and some goys have been discussing this tactic. Paint balloons work really well for that, too.

Also, make sure you aim for their legs, not their torso. They can strip off their black hoodie fairly easily, but they can't ditch their pants.

WHO IS THIS GUY?

Has this guy been identified?

Wasn't he some antifa organizer?

The video is fake
The boobs are real

AKA the circular logic of contempt

seriously, look into BAMN and Shanta Driver. literally targeting early teens for MKULTRA indoctrination, funded by major corporate donors. they're not just LARPing alinsky / trotsky, they're trying to create actual mind-broken jihadists for the left's sacred cause.

Right Wing Ordnance Squads

Correct, their intake is via juvenile offenders, this is done through "restorative justice" initiatives.

4CHAN Holla Forums ID'd HIM….

Feels good.

My fucking sides.

How do people go about doing psyops of this scale? Is there a guide for it?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122206839#p122206839

Thanks, friendo.
So, basically we concern troll the shit out of them?

ftfy

I know people trying to get on with the Feds, and "muh pension" is one of (if not THE) sole motivator. I try and tell them it's all gonna collapse and that pension won't be there soon, but do they listen? Nope.

PRETTY MUCH…

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122164827#p122204067

Just LARP long enough, they begin to trust you. Then just D&C but more subtly than our resident shills do…

[spoiler][/spoiler]archive.is/9dWp0

YEAH LOL THAT'S Holla Forums ALRIGHT

Oh boy. This is gonna be hilarious.

Kek, why would fascists invade your home when they can just ambush you on the street antifag? Similar to how you ambush people with locks.

You know, I always let myself believe these people aren't as retarded as they actually are. The left have been doxing people and costing them their jobs for literally generations now in one form or another in order to gain control of the social and media infrastructures of western countries and now that we're finally starting to hit back they want to act like we're the aggressors. It boggles the mind, I can't even tell if it's stupidity wrought of ignorance or self-deception.

Well holy-shit what did they think was going to happen? They're actively and knowingly provocating for revolution, do they think revolution was a peaceful walk in the park? How the hell do you claim to believe in global revolution and consider armed conflict to be a nightmare scenario? That was your stated goal all along. What part of any of this did they think would result in a stable society.

I knew they were retarded and they continue to surprise me.

This isn't real. Boston Antifa is a parody.

Fresh OC

My Nubian asociate comprehends all.

Yes, it is fucking "real".
archive.fo/mdWyV

Never underestimate the leftist ability to gloss over future implicating consequences. It'll be their downfall.

Ah I love the smell of wannabe bolshevik commie tears in the morning.

Look out that double dubs combo!

This is a solid good point.
Do we have a list of people who got fucked for not stepping in line with the political correct crowd?
Trying to remember the name of that media woman that said nigger a hundred years ago and got perma-B&nd

SILENCE IS VIOLENCE!

let's meme it, fam…

How cute. It's a shame that there would already be moles within the group anyways.

Oh man, you're telling me that this little ruse may put the heat on actual IC agents? That's so tragic :(

Good thing we call out our agent provocateur posts whenever we see them.

ADAPT TO IMAGEBOARD CULTURE? WHEN THEY'RE SO USED TO REDDIT AND FORUM CULTURE
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, EVEN IN THE PROPOSED ACTION THEY WILL LOSE
Why?
BECAUSE THEIR CULTURE THEY'RE USED TO AND IMAGEBOARD CULTURE CAN NEVER EVER MIX AND MELD
I mean, it's one thing that Reddit and imageboards like 4chan and Holla Forums are at odds with eachother ever since a war on memes was declared, but the cultures in their entirety can't even mix or match. The Antifa group themselves can't even match with imageboards without destroying the entirety of what they are and what they use to become "powerful".

Antifa very much requires and needs the forum and reddit culture in order to thrive, and with that, is why they can't compete. Let me break it down for you. Reddit and Forum culture relies on name and totem pole ways of hierarchy. Their worth is measured on their name, their identity, not on their words alone. The entire antifag group makes up its group by signalling out and drawing attention, their "worth" is in the hierarchy of the members and positions. Thus, you end up having the elites, the group cliques and so on of members, which is ripe for driving a shaft in and breaking up the entirety of groups. They along with leftist pussies rely on character assassination and public shaming of people and their identities.
Imageboard culture often and every time seeks value in the poster based on their words and what they have to offer to the conversation. There is no identity other than a "anonymous" name taped along side you. That's why namefags and tripfags are frowned upon. That's why internet rule "there are no girls on the internet". NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ONLY YOUR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY AND CONTRIBUTE MATTERS. And this is where Antifa will fail. Because while they can meld, blend in, and adapt to Reddit and Forum culture, they can never adapt to true imageboard culture. The very notion is laughable. And also, leftists and redditors can't meme. It's what's created the tension between the chans and reddit so long ago; back when 4chan had the "I can has cheeseburger" memes among other shit, while reddit had black and white vectors of actors. Then redditors came along, took those memes, used the punchline incorrectly and so often it made the joke unfunny and embarrassing, then they had the audacity to claim that they made those memes and that 4chan stole those memes from them, and thus the hatred between chans and reddit still burns. It's why many never agreed with moot-the-betraying-cuck's decision to let reddit "migrate" over to various boards like Holla Forums and shit when the reddit migrators were being all like "be nice to me I'm from reddit and new here :'( " when they should have been lurking in the first place if they were that committed.

You can see all removed comments by changing reddit in the domain to ceddit. It'll give you a expired certificate warning but it's fine. It fetches all the removed comments from reddit as a reddit comment even if deleted still isn't removed.

Yes. Their… ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.

This is only the beginning for them. They don't understand that this has been a reality for the far-right for a long time.

Chicks love men who display bravery despite the jew washing of their minds. Heed well young anons.

These people are entering our zone.

The danger zone.

From now on only do batch releases of doxxing info. We spooked them this time, but they will let their guard slip again soon enough. When they do, gather all the information on their various members we can and release it in a tidal wave a few days later. No more one target at a time bullshit, it causes us to lose to many potential marks.

The silver lining is that we got Moldylocks and the bike lock faggot.

Good, this will most likely get them less reach, they feel unsafe in their own internet territory.
[spoilers]I wonder if they know that even sharing posts will have Facebook show everybody who shared their posts[/spoilers]

Truly a rock and a hard place situation. This should crystallize the movement in a way. The "true believers" who view themselves as the front-line will keep yelling, the majority of sheepish follower types will stop losing interest though. They were never that serious about this whole equality thing any way. It's yet another step towards radicalization for the whole leftist movement. Inevitably this will only make them even more appalling to the general public.

antifa have a new plan

It's cool user, we already very much commandeered that card for ourselves. This is Holla Forums, we're on this shit.

Oh man, when editing a post one too many times goes wrong.