Alright Holla Forums I need some help, I need a new wired controller for my PC,but eveytime I get one...

Alright Holla Forums I need some help, I need a new wired controller for my PC,but eveytime I get one,they break within a month

ITT: Send me a good controller that wont be complete trash

Other urls found in this thread:

frys.com/product/8548989?source=google&gclid=CLiLkuHrtM0CFVBbfgod00wHwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not buy the gamecube adapter and a gamecube controller?

I want one for Dark Souls 3 and some other older RPGs

I just map the buttons to the controller I own for emulators

How could a controller possibly break within a month?

No idea, I run the wire across the top of my desk, my hands being up there too, and it just stops responding

So basically you don't need a new controller, you need anger management classes because you're a manchild.

I dont slam them, if thats what you're implying

Here you go, friend.

frys.com/product/8548989?source=google&gclid=CLiLkuHrtM0CFVBbfgod00wHwg

Only the best for us Professional Gamers™. :^)

150$
Forgot to mention, I'm Canadian, and I dont have much to spend

Are you wrapping the cord around the controller when you are not using it? That's the only way I could see the wire breaking within a month, either that or you are buying really cheap controllers.

Only did that once while moving cities, because I didnt have room to leave the wire tangled in everything

Good choice, just don't turn it upside down or use the thumbsticks.

maybe be more gentle with your toys user you fucking gorilla fisted faggot. This is why your waifu will never love you, because she'll be disgusted by how bara you are.

If its the wire always breaking, I would go for a wireless controller like the DS3 or DS4. Usually you don't care about the slightly worse response time with wireless when talking about games played with a controller.

I do wonder if you have used the official xbox controller for PC, and if so, it surprises me you managed to ruin that. How come they aren't convered under waranty anyway? 1 month is way too short for nearly any wires to break except if you are really violent with them.

Fuckin hell man. Sometimes I really start thinking about us as a species.

It's a Japanese artist. Also,

Casual© detected. Every professional in the industry knows that the "drift" you're encountering is really just muscle memory used by the high-tech AI embedded in the controller, and is just helping you remember those SICK combos for pwning noobs LMAO

It wasnt :C
and I owned it for a few months never using it

8months or something close to that

My waifu loves me, f-fuck you user

I remember when I lent my xbox 360 controller to one of my consolefag roomates for about a week or two. When I got it back the little bumps on the joysticks were completely worn down to a flat surface and the sticks were pressed down into the controller farther than they should be. I used that controller for over 2 years and he wears it down more than I ever did in just a few weeks. I told him to stop vice gripping his controllers and I never let him borrow it again.

The Xbone controller is really good OP, either get that, the Wii U Pro or the DS3.

Anything else in current year is garbage aside from the Steam one which is is unique but kind more of a wildcard.

I only got 150$ish CAD to spend, and some of that is for Dark Souls 3

Is there any once for a good price?

Why are you buying toys when you have no money?

150$ isnt no money silly, its 150$

But the controller and then buy Dork Souls 3 at a reseller.
Cancer

Like g2a or something?

Yeah

I use a dualshock 3 and it has lasted quite awhile. Just note that you need to install SCP drivers for games that only support the 360 controller.

Both of my 360 controllers broke within a year but I think I'm on about 3 years with the DS3.

ds3 is just a ps3 controller?

Yep

Alright, I'll look around for some

Get the vanilla Xbone controller, anything else is a meme.

Go back to Reddit

What the fuck is this naked ass sim genitals looking shit?

Whatever you do, don't buy an XBox controller. First, you're giving Microsoft money. Then, if you were dumb enough to buy a wireless XBox controller, you have to give Microsoft MORE money to get a PC adapter because that's the only way a wireless XBox controller will work on a PC. And then the analog sticks will develop drift in less than a month.
I can't play Gamecube games with this stupid thing because Dolphin doesn't let you make the deadzones big enough.