"Replace Ginsburg with another Democrat!"

SHILLING BEGINS

Apparently the left are growing increasingly worried that this old stinky jewess (strong womyn) is going to die off soon and that Trump should make a deal and replace her with another young Democrat right away.

"They would remove a very liberal Democrat with a moderate, consensus Democrat, who I think Garland is," he said. "And I think it would be a huge move and a sign for Trump that he's willing to break through the political ice."

top FUCKING kek

What the fuck kind of game do they think this is? This bitch is almost dead as it is. You have no cards to play here jews

washingtonexaminer .com/trump-confidant-trump-should-make-deal-with-ruth-bader-ginsburg-to-retire/article/2620540

B-but it would be a step forward and a big win for everyone.

So they're just begging at this point?

it's so fucking stupid they can't even make it sound reasonable.

it would be a shame if something happened to the old bag

Have they finally reached the bargaining phase?

I hope he takes their proposal and raises them 1 William H. Pryor Jr. and tells them to go fuck themselves.

Ginsburg must be really sick if they're already bargaining for her spot. Guess the infant blood transfusion isn't as much a sure-fire remedy as the jews think.

These idiots think they can play games with Trump hahahaa.

Jesus she might be found at a ranch with a pillow over her head or some shit.

Ginsburg is gonna resign or die soon, the ripples wouldn't be spreading like this if not. And since Trump got one man on the court and Mitch went nuclear already he's fine. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems are looking at their predictions and analysis for 2018 and going "FUCK HE'S GONNA 65 VOTES IN THE FUCKING HOUSE IN 2018 WE NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN NOOOOOOWWWW"

This.

This is their nightmare scenario. Trump getting 2 SC picks. Now with the nuclear option pulled in the senate he can send through anyone he wants.

The only ones who could fuck this whole thing up now is the cucked GOP. My bet is they will be begging to give up ground. They always fall for the "reach across the isles" bullshit.

(heil'd)
Holy shit this.
How many times do they have to get screwed before they realize that shit doesn't work.

Pizzagate awareness completely fucked their shit up. Even if no one got caught, sheer paranoia has made kikes throttle the fuck out of their death farm.
This is why there have been many kike deaths recently

Checked
They do it intentionally. Schumer, Mccain, Graham, Ryan, Pelosia, Feinstein, they all have the pedo blackmail pictures of each other. They all march to the same Bar-Mitvzah song.

Translation:
"we've bought out or blackmailed everyone"

65 more* and 60ish+ in Senate. Sorry for the goof. Here's the map for everyone of what states are up for Senatorial Elections 2018. Nighty night left side. Now we'll have environmentalist conservatives and the pendulum will back towards NatSoc.

(heil)
I hope you are right.
(nice)

Praise Kek
hopefully I can keep the faith Trump is too comfy with Kikes for my taste tbh

Don't be retarded, they KNOW it doesn't work, that's why they keep doing it. There is no functional difference between a neoconservative and a neoliberal, and the only reason we have a two-party system instead of a one-party system is because enough Americans are dumb enough to be tricked into thinking they're free, and it's cheaper than forcing obedience with violence like they do in China. There's a reason half the Republican party preferred the idea of Hillary as president to Trump.

yeah dey tink dey can play da game with his jewish doita yeahhhhhh

When will rightists realize activist judges are the way to do it? Clarence Thomas has been /ourguy/ for ages. He probably just peaks at what Ginsburg is gonna vote and does the opposite every time.

Brother Trump should nominate someone even MORE to the right of Mr. Gorsuch. Keep in mind that when Mr. Scalia "died" (probably murdered), and Mr. Scalia was an Arch-conservative, that Obummer tried to push Garland(a lefty, Khazar Talmud j-w) to take his place. The Democrats tried to CHANGE the balance and reverse the Heller decision on the 2nd Amendment by replacing Mr. Scalia with the lefty Garland. So now the Republicans should return the favor and push a right side conservative to take the next Supreme Court seat(s)!! Git r Dun!!

lol

He had to go with a moderate first in order to justify the nuclear option. Democrats played right into his hands by filibustering Gorsuch. I'm not sure if it was a collective action problem or the leadership was just dumb.

Pretty typical Dem/Kike sleazy trick. Try to "compromise" but never follow through.
Happened with the '65 Immigration Act
Happened for border security during Reagan

DIE – GINSBURG – DIE!

Trump should, and probably will, pretend he's open to this so Kikesburg steps and willingly and then replace her with the baddest goy he can find.

I think she'll be fine

I'm going to be in ecstasy when Ginsburg finally ascends to the great oven in the sky.

THEY ACTUALLY THINK THEY'RE A REAL POLITICAL PARTY
The Non-White Globalist party unironically thinks America is trying to work with them when almost their entire voter base are foreigners. Incredible.

Gorsuch would have to pass with some dem votes. He put up a moderate only for that reason.

Democrats blew their load and we nuclear now.

He could put up anyone now and he only has to get the GOP to go along with it.

Most of the amateurs were freaking out about Syria and barely noticed when Gorsuch was appointed. Stacking the SCOTUS is the real way to restrain and roll back the kikes, that and busting up the 9th Circuit.

Lol would they please get off Garland's dick? What sort of stealth bullshit was he supposed to implement? Goddamn we really fucked up their plans.

CALL THE DOCTOR!

I shudder to think about the poor bastards caught in that timeline.

Ginsburg is literally the single worst SCOTUS judge in history. I hope Trump elects Scalia's ghost himself to the court.

There's so much good incentive to become involved in politics yourself. In the future, all of congress could be made up of anons.

This. Never forget the neocons literally are from the dems to begin with. Is there any difference with them? Look how much the neocons spend alone. There's nothing conservative about them.

THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. Look how many times they keep stepping over democratic votes like what even a pozzed state as Commiefornia itself voted no to fag marriage and look what happened. Same thing happened in Europe with all the times the people there voted no to more immigrants or rapefugees but the courts and other powers stepped over all manner of democracy. Make no mistake, the left hates democracy no matter how much they say the right does but you know what? The right always loses when it plays by the rules because rightists keep expecting any honour or merit in the left. They have none. So no more compromises, no more playing nice, grab whatever power you can and unfuck the system the left fucked up so badly.

It's hilarious how the Dems were banking on Killary becoming elected. Congress wanted to give 800 million to her for propaganda… oops now we have Trump TV. Half-senile Ginsburg refused to step down when Obongo was president… oops now we have someone who won't appoint a fucking leftie. The future is looking good.

He should replace the jewess with a young( as possible) Pro-gun, anti-degeneracy, White Nationalist.

I think the blood of children only helps for so long before its not enough. Like being a junkie that needs more and more drugs as well as strong drugs to get high.

I hope so that fucking jewess lived long enough for 3 jews. It's time for it to be dragged kicking and screaming back to hell.

:^)

Play the Jews as they play everybody else!!!

Pretend to take the deal, then when the old jew steps down from the court, appoint whoever would be like Scalia

yfw Trump offers an olive branch and gets a bunch of leftie judges in for interview.
Then he builds the suspense with some leaks to the press, about which one he's leaning towards.
Then, when themedia have tripped over themselves all week speculating, he calls a surprise press conference and appoints the most hardline anti-commie judge in the country whilst making smugface on tv.

Last I checked Trump will have 3 or 4 nominations. The bench will be stacked for our lifetimes and it's fantastic.

Try four.

I like how these people think if they project their needs onto others they'll get what they want. I hope they stay this stupid forever.

I like your thinking, but at this point we need someone even more pro-white than Scalia. "Strict constructionism" is a position that's been pushed steadily leftward for the last fifty years.

We need people who see it as a static document, not a "living document" that changes with the times.

The forefathers told us that each generation should pay its own debts and govern itself as it seems fit, not become slaves to the last generation.

She's 94 now. There's a VERY good chance she is going to die during this term.

The GOP will not lose the Senate in the midterms (next to impossible, dems have too many seats up for grabs in states Trump won, GOP has a scant few seats up). He better appoint someone to the fucking right of Scalia.

Can we get a list going?

Jesus Christ Almighty.

How the fuck does she even make decisions? From a hospital bed? Does she appear on the bench by holographic projection?

Even the most healthy, mentally-active 94 year olds I've met have a hard time making it from the bedroom to the living room before noon. DC traffic is a holy nightmare. How does she manage her morning commute to the SCOTUS building?

Obama could have appointed Garland anytime he wanted to when congress was out session and there would be no Senate vote required. I believe Eisenhower did this for a bunch of his picks. What happened was that Hillary and the DNC begged Obongo not push Garland through because of muh election and they were still counting on Hillary to be facing a cuckservative like Yeb! The plan was she was going to appoint Garland and score a massive PR victory against the GOP. It backfired. They will never stop being assblasted about this. This will still be referenced 100 years from now.

Implying Sotomayor isn't going to be worst. Earl Warren is probably the all time worst thanks Eisenhower

Just as important, if not more so, is appointing Federal Judges to lower courts. Since I believe the nuclear option now applies to all Federal Judges, Trump can now stack the lower Federal courts with /ourguys/, and right now they are 70+ vacancies. We need to make sure Trump begins appointments the lower court appointments fast.

That brings up a good point. Can Supreme Court Justices be removed for medical reasons?

Yeah they'd usually resign. They have to be impeached, die, or resign.

Reminder that we may very well see THREE MORE justices die during Trump’s first (and second) term.
Reminder that we must force him to pick “ludicrously” conservative constitutionalists. REMINDER THAT LIBERALS CONTROL 80% OF ALL LOWER COURTS, TOO, SO THE SCOTUS IS NOT THE BE-ALL END-ALL.

One thing Roosevelt is remembered for is appointing more total justices to the court to get the verdicts he wanted. I wonder if Trump can just shrink the number.

Is there a trick this man doesn't know?

You just contradicted yourself in your own post.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt attempted to expand the Court in 1937. His proposal envisioned appointment of one additional justice for each incumbent justice who reached the age of 70 years 6 months and refused retirement, up to a maximum bench of 15 justices. The proposal was ostensibly to ease the burden of the docket on elderly judges, but the actual purpose was widely understood as an effort to pack the Court with justices who would support Roosevelt's New Deal.[69] The plan, usually called the "Court-packing Plan", failed in Congress.[70] Nevertheless, the Court's balance began to shift within months when Justice van Devanter retired and was replaced by Senator Hugo Black. By the end of 1941, Roosevelt had appointed seven justices and elevated Harlan Fiske Stone to Chief Justice.[71]

we should hijack the shill campaign and make it overtly about the jews

Oh. I thought he was sucessful.

I can only imagine the party on Holla Forums when that haggard old kike witch kicks the bucket.

I might actually cum. Lord knows I'll fap.

They were literally fucking kikes to begin with and still mostly are.

Several are former Trotskyists

He was successful, just in a different way.

But they saw the light and changed their communist ways, Goy!

Fucking lol. Did someone honestly write this thinking they sound intelligent?

I hope the bitch croaks Praise Kek and replaced by another Scalia type. The "liberal" view in the Supreme Court is basically throwing away the constitution to follow emotions and whatever is popular at the moment. The less of these liberal types in the Supreme Court, the better chance we have keeping some rights.

LOL
Why the fuck would he do that? They are trying to trick a deal maker into making a bad deal? What a stupid plan

It's just signaling to their comrades at this point. Trump's not giving them shit.

There was some talk about gathering a group to stand peacefully outside of her house (on public property) 24/7. The idea was to legally send her stress level through the roof and expedite the death process.

Thy will be done

PROCEED

Claire McCaskill is already running ads.

Soon.

Interpreting the document as a static document doesn't mean you take it literally just apply it to modern technology. A living document would imply that the underlying structure of the constitution is being changed.

And amendments are for changing it, not the supreme court.

you break links like a fucking retard.
www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-confidant-trump-should-make-deal-with-ruth-bader-ginsburg-to-retire/article/2620540

They are actually announcing that she is sick/incapable?
Are lefties actually stupid enough to reveal information that could lead to her stepping down even earlier?

dumb cunt

PRAISE KEK

All her rulings should be reversed because she admitted she does not follow the intent of the constitution, its illegal what she has done.

They do call it the Jew-dicial branch

They know that not only is Ginsburg going to die but she insulted Trump as well so he's going to make his pick a revenge pick if there ever was one.

Get a load of the yid skank that wrote this dreck

NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING

Trump needs to play hardball and not fall for cuckservative bargaining schemes. I'm sick and tired of Democrats appointing radical leftists every time and Republicans appointing leftists half the time.

Try 3-4. Rumors abound Kennedy is retiring this session and Breyer is almost as old as Ginsburg.

Please, no bully.
I think he should pick Rato . Seriously.

who is the women in the photo?

Ruth is based

Gas yourself

no way in hell is she fucking 94.

She's fucking 84, not 94. the only people that age still even semi-active are the moloch-worshiping UK royal family. There was a Jew NYC DA who held on until 91.

Maybe if they weren't such cunts about Gorsuch's nomination, this probably would've happened knowing Trump.

But now with the nuclear option being put into use? He's probably going to nominate a center-right judge, which is unfortunate. He should just nominate another Scalia or Thomas or Gorsuch and stack the court, but is he going to do this? I don't know. I hope he does.

As much as I hate the Rat, putting Israel's interests first, as he would in Supreme Court cases, seeing the liberal butthurt would totally be worth it. No hate here.

heh

No reason he would have not to. the Jews have made his life so fucking miserable with Judges, you can bet he'd pick the most loyal he can find. I just hope it's not a Jew.

What I'm betting on is, the Kikeners are gonna cry and say to nominate a moderate. I'm not banking on another hard constitutionalist. I'm predicting he's gonna elect another Roberts.

That being said Bannon does appear to back in control with the new "Buy American, Hire American" Executive Order, and Donald Jr has been retweeting Ann Coulter and Virginia Dare on twitter, so there's family and Cabinet pushback against the kikes. Also the Supreme Court is very important to Trump and Bannon, they both realize the gravity of it's implications. I thin the next judge will be Gorsuch 2.0 or someone even more right. Don Jr. wants gun rights.

Where's the statements of repealing the NFA, the 1986 automatic weapon ban, or the HPA?

I hope Gorsuch 2.0 happens, that'd make me very happy. And I hope Bannon is back to being a close and influential adviser.

For now his only word on the legal aspect of it is he's pushing hard for the Hearing Protection Act, so in terms of the NFA he already wants items de-listed from it.

That's good. It was looking pretty shaky with the whole Syria deal, and Bannon getting sidelined on some things. Of course some of that trash was fake shit spread by the (((MSM))), but you can never be too careful.

For gods sake, don't let Ivanka and Jared choose the nominee.

I guess Hillary never insulted him bad enough to make him mad.