Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GordonRamsay?lang=es
youtube.com/channel/UCMyNq0FL1mJCElgboQXL-Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=7OfTQNkHFhE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc7Ab2A9DI
theocrata.deviantart.com/art/Windmill-of-friendship-676010609
theocrata.deviantart.com/art/The-Fuhrer-goes-to-London-443610820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Help get #happybirthdayuncle trending on twatter to commemorate this special occasion!

Heil Hitler!

That picture is fake

Obviously. But it's not from some movie or something…

Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf

I spent all day making these. They taste great. I just wish I had someone to share them with.

Happy birthday, champ.

very nice user

but why?

You can't post to that thread.

y-you can share them with me user

They look delicious. I hardly ever eat pastries or cakes but I would gladly take one of those, lad.
Definitely send them to Gordon Ramsay's twitter.
twitter.com/GordonRamsay?lang=es

Checked.

Now I regret not saving that 'You must be new' webm.
Threads are locked at 751 posts.

They look amazing user, good job.

Happy birthday mein Fuehrer. Please forgive me for getting immensely drunk, today of all days, for reasons not so virtuous. I promised it'll never happen again.

Was going to post this in the sticky, but its hit the limit.

What do you gents think He would have done upon completing Barbarossa? We all know what the Jews think in regards to Drang Nach Osten and the Grossdeutsches Reich, but my question is what was the real plan? Was he planning to ultimately release the Reichskommissariats as protectorates a la Bohemia and Moravia? Was he going to integrate those lands and those people into the Reich? Was he going to genocide the natives as the Jews claim?
t. Slav

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WE MISS YOU

Very nice, one day we will celebrate together friend.

mods did a great job, for once, with the css

BUMP
mods sticky this thread
or at least make a cyclical

Did you just bump and sage at the same time?

??
I just put bump in all fields
That doesn't sage the thread. Only putting sage in there does that.

Happy birthday Uncle Adolf
We miss you

EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT HIM AND HIS DEATH AND HOW HE LOST I WANT TO SCREAM AND SELF DESTRUCT, I AM READY TO GO TO WAR

I WANT TO DESTROY THE JEWISH PLAGUE
I WANT TO DESTROY THE MARXIST ROACH

IMPALE OUR ENEMIES AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD

SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

HITLER WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, WE WILL HAVE OUR 1000 YEAR REICH NO MATTER THE OBSTACLES

Happy Birthday!

It is hard to say, as the Reichkommissariats were never under anything but Military Administration.
Bohemia and Moravia and Poland would probably stay protectorates.
Everything else would likely be released as puppet states similar to Croatia.

Hm. This was true in Norway before Quisling.
What was the plan in Holland/Belgium/Denmark? Would he try to bring it into the Reich or would he leave it in a Norway-type situation?

Ah, I was talking about the Eastern Territories.
As far as I am aware, there was never any serious plan to bring any western territories into the Reich.
So likely puppet states headed by Quisling, Degrelle, etc.

I read some bullshit about resurrecting Burgundy under SS leadership, but once all the Frogs came back to Alsace-Lorraine, that plan was deemed impractical.
Shit like that is what made me doubt Generalplan Ost. If they can't displace half a million frogs, how could they possibly do it with millions of Slavs?

then why not just ask the mod to make it cyclical and why not archive the old thread in OP?

Yeah, Himmler had some strange ideas.

Germans couldn't even remove all the Poles.
After ~5 years of German occupation, Polish areas were still Polish.
~5 years after WW2, there were essentially no Germans in the eastern territories.
Either Germans are really bad at expulsions or the narrative is bullshit.

happy birthday führer

Never capitulate user.
It may help to write it down and store the paper somewhere. Whenever you feel like drinking pick it up, read your promise to the Führer and think about how disappointed he would be that you broke it.
Purge all degeneracy. Good luck.

Happy Birthday Hitler!!!

The world could really use you right about now!

Hey Hitler! I hope your are pleased with my new ever-growing Meme Collection!

They look good user. keep up the good work.

best post

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction.

Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong.

Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized.

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.

Who says I am not under the special protection of God?

The art of leadership… consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention.

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.

I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

If today I stand here as a revolutionary, it is as a revolutionary against the Revolution.

And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.

Happy 420 Everybody

One day anons.

He gave everything for us. In the end, even his life. We will not let his sacrifice be in vain. We will not let the slaughter of our brothers and sisters remain unavenged.

Never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith. Heil Hitler.

I gotta say guys, for as cucked as (((Infowars))) is, the youtube chat is redpilled as fuck. I saw so many "HEIL HITLER" or "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER" comments scrolling by in the stream today, the shills must have been losing their fucking minds. The "muh ebil nahtzees" comments were totally drowned out.

It was pretty fucking glorious.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEIN FÜHRER

Lol, (((infowars))) does streams?

Everyday on youtube now. I go for the chat mostly, and to hear Jonestein freak out about random shit.

I can't recommend listening to it for a long period of time though, due to the excessive "SUPER MALE VITALITY" ads.

it was the same watching RT stream earlier today, with a lone (((david))) trying to damage control and some mudslimes saying stupid shit. It was a 80% pro-white chat

I was not aware RT streamed news, thanks user. Now I can switch streams when Jonestein starts ranting about his dick pills and bone powder

Damn that was great. I somehow missed it before. Whoever wrote it, if you're reading: that was a fantastic comment. Capped.

Aren't some of these quotes total fakes?
This one for example:

Never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.
That segment ('The most precious possession…') was the very first thing I learned to say in German. Had to look it up and search the pronunciation for each and every word.
Whenever I meet a German I tell them to rate my pronunciation and just say that. Next time I will try using Hitler's tone of voice and see what happens.

In the name of the Fuhrer, have some pics

I'm 90% sure you're right about that, and it's just propaganda.

This

If the mods want to do that, and delete this thread, they can. I just made this so we'd have somewhere to talk about the Führer in the meantime.

The feels, user. First time I heard that I was in tears. The man loved his people as deeply as anyone has ever loved anything.

Same here, user. I heard it the first time in the "Hitlers warning" video.

L O N D O N

I just wanted to bump this thread to say that I honored the Fuhrer by smoking a big ass bowl of dank weed and listening to a skinhead album on JewTube.

I literally cried when I looked up the englisch translation of this song.

No one is as beautiful as you Renee Girl, listen to me. You are proud to be German, because for Germany you stand. I'm glad Renee Girl, I love you.

Ohohohohohohoho Ohohohohohohoho Ohohohohohohoho
Blue eyes, short hair Renee Girl when I saw you. It was immediately happening around me, I can not understand the world any more.

No one is as beautiful as you Renee Girl, listen to me. You are proud to be German, because for Germany you stand. I'm glad Renee Girl, I love you.

Blue eyes, short hair Renee Girl when I saw you. It was about me at once. I can not understand the world any more.

Ohohohohohohoho Ohohohohohohoho Ohohohohohohoho Ohohohohohohoho Ohohohohohohoho Ohohohohohohoho

I never even liked skinheads before, I've always preferred the real Nazis and thought skinheads where all degenerates, but some of them are good people who do more to fight the jew than anybody here.

Also, I learned that capchas suck when you're are stoned.

Thank you for your special treats!

DAILY REMINDER

Anime posters and frog posters disgrace our movement, disgrace our leader, and disgrace us personally.

If everyone who posted stupid frog memes posted Hitler quotes, holocaust infographics, or other things of a true nature, we would actually be redpilling normies.

controlled opposition. Don't be controlled opposition. This is the internet, not real life. You have nothing to lose.

DO WHAT THE FUHRER WOULD DO, STAND UP AND TELL THE TRUTH

Heil Hitler

Step it up user.

HITLER IS OUR SYMBOL

stop this cowardice

why were we condemned to hell in this timeline?

Because we were off by one.

anime is anti-nationalist.

Characters representing homogenous Japanese people portrayed with blue eyes and colored hair

Yeah, get out

(((they))) truly fear the samurai

We aren't condemned to hell.

We are given a trial to make our strength great enough to fulfill the purpose of humanity.

You are low energy as fuck.
No.

IS THIS A QUOTE FOR ANTS?

nah

This D&C tactic is garbage, honestly.

No one is condemning you. Just grow up; grow out of anime. Read Mein Kampf. Read Schoppenhauer. Read damn you

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CELEBRATE

It's 4/20 today. Smoke a bowl and listen to cookie monster sing about the race war.

I don't watch anime, and I've already read those books.

He did say that though. He was referring to Soviet propaganda, IIRC, and the Allies spun it as if he were talking privately to Goebbels or something, planning how to "brainwash" the German people.

His passion for art created a symbol that will resonate forever.

Was it on recording?

I dislike how small your pictures are, but I agree.

You gotta do SOMETHING to celebrate the Fuhrers birthday. You better not be infighting agaisnt your fellow Holla Forumsacks on HITLERS BIRTHDAY okay you filthy fuckers?

Why do potheads love Hitler so much?

they look good user

Wew hivemind

That is super spoopy.

Definitely not doing that. Just suggesting that weed slows your brain down and makes you satisfied with medocrity, which is good for (((them)))

I apologize for my inadequacies.

checked

This has memetic potential.

Why not turn it into a virtuous reason?
I'm celebrating His birthday with some authentic German beer.
Happy birthday. Requiescat in pace.

That's exactly the worst possible thing that could happen.

We already have 'skinheads', meme-tards, and anime posters. We don't need any more mental invalids.

no, we need to have standards

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE ADOLF!

Don't be so obvious next time.

It does do that, and it impairs your driving ability, makes you tired, makes you paranoid, makes you make stupid decision, it does all of that.

HOWEVER, the effects only last a few hours. 5 pr 6 at the MOST, then you can have residual effects for up to 24 hours, then nothing. If you only smoke twice a month then you spend 2% of your waking life stoned, not a big deal. There are negative health effects that can be long term, but they ONLY happen to people who smoke weed everyday, which only someone as dumb as a nigger could do.

Bring him back.

At least I know that I am at home and welcome to let my freak flag fly as long as I obey the rules of this board. I love you people, even though I disagree with most of you on most issues.

Useful worker bees are the reason we are here today

IN ORDER TO MAKE HITLER ACCESSIBLE AND PALATABLE TO ME I MUST ENVISION HIM IN MY ANIME DREAM WORLD DESU

I didn't imply that, though…

I mean, look at Bob Marley. He was as militant, revolutionary, and genocidal as Hitler. Now he's been sterilized, coopted, packaged, and sold to the very people he disdained.

inb4 Hitler t-shirts become a thing

Your nose is showing.

That is half true. We do need to make Hitler palatable to the general public if we are to succeed in saving our race. However, the best way is to advertise him in a way the the brainwashed and degenerate youth of today can understand and be affected by. It might come off as stupid and clownish, but I MIGHT JUST SAVE THE WHITE RACE. I for one am willing to do anything and pay any price. I'm ready to take risks.

Laughing at a funny picture of Hitler opens the door to questioning if he was really that bad. We all know this and this has been a great part of our initial success in turning the normalfags and youth. The key is to sustain our attack and never let the juden halt our momentum. They are unprepared and complacent, but still powerful.

Well unfortunately only a small few are able to manipulate the bees into doing anything productive.

saw the gif of him comforting the little girl that was awestruck earlier last thread and it brought a tear to my eye. He was a kind and caring leader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ADOLF

Bob Marley wanted african americans/carribeans to recolonize africa and leave america. He's more based than you think.

Kek, the Führer's birthday thread OP on halfchan got a 420 numbers get

it does because it is

This mindset of 'total entertainment' has to be broken. Those people are subhuman. We don't want to waste our most powerful symbol by bastardizing it for retards to consume as a joke.

Kill yourself, kike.

IDs are on, you jew loving hippie stoner.

He's right, you know.

A lot of people were redpilled by people mindlessly spamming "Hitler did nothing wrong" on video games, and in forums, and really anywhere normies congregate. Ive seen more people than I can recall say "Hitler really did nothing wrong, I thought it was just a meme, but he was absolutely right"

It works, its an icebreaker.

Me or him? Anything that puts Hitler in a good or funny light is good. I got my start posting Hitler jokes on Holla Forums in 2005, and look at me now.

I said he was
I think he was absolutely "based".

I would crosspost to that music thread, but I think it was (justifiably) removed: I think like Zizek actually says that music is independent of ideology, and you don't have to like weed or niggers to like The Wailers. The artist/listener relationship can't really be altered or piggybacked on, since the message/music is delivered unaltered. Enjoy embed related, a home recording of solo piano and voice.

I see where you're coming from, but don't underestimate the media's ability to adopt an anti-establishment figure as their own and sell them as a repackaged and kosher product.

Let them try. Hell, if the kikes themselves do the final phase of redpilling the general population for us, all the better since they have control over legacy media.

Even on some 8ch boards people go around saying " I thought the racism and hitler stuff were just memes, guys." So, yea.

Then, instead of making stupid jokes, make good respectable music that has a nice beat . They'll listen and like it, even if they disagree with it. Eventually, they'll listen to it so much that they'll think about it's meaning and find they agree with it after all. That's an effective way to redill that we need to do more. Get in their heads without compromising our values OR scaring them away.

Just gonna leave this here:
>>>Holla Forums6954740

KEK DESTROY THE JEWISH MENANCE FOREVER NOW

The truth about Adolf Hitler is very palatable. His kindness and wisdom was apparent in everything he did. All you have to do is show who he really was. Even JFK was infatuated with Hitler. His "physical fitness" program was clearly the beginning of the American Kennedy Youth.

If Hitler is good enough for one of the kike's most hated presidents, surely he's good enough for the normies.

ketchup is the fastest way to ruin a hotdog, it's practically blasphemy

REMEMBER
The people wee need to focus on the most are young teenagers. They are in the toughest part of adolescence, just exiting childhood and realizing the sad truth about reality. This is when people first develop the values that will last the rest of their life/. If we can influence them more than the jews, we can win them over completely. Our generation is the lost generation, but the next one could very well be the saved generation, destined to bring white humanity into the 22nd century.

You're right I think

But saying "Hitler did nothing wrong" is the truth.

We don't want to make a distorted image for people. If they distort the image themselves, we can't help it, but we need to keep the truth intact in all of our dealings.

Generation X is already more right wing.

Z*

that is an acoustic guitar not a piano

test

Generation Z are still just little kids, although they hopefully will be in the future.

Yes, but they truly are our final chance. They will have to fix things or die out like the french haitians.

(checked)
I realized the error right after I posted. Glad you're listening/hope you like it. I'll risk posting one more.

The baby boomers just need to die off, they are the main problem. The problem with millinneals is that they were indoctrinated by baby boomers all throughout school. Once the boomers die out, all the genZ kids will have to deal with is weak brainwashed millennials and will rebel against their faggotry. They will also have based older genXers to guide them to the light.

Are we doing anything fun tonight for Hitler's birthday?

drinking then blitzkreig

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FÜHRER!
PRAISE KEK

We will be close to a minority in the usa by then, though. I think we are projected to be a minority by 2050 or something…

genZ will be adults long before then m8

Gen Z here, heil Hitler my dude

The jews are already making plans, they will find a way to make the young children of today followers of Moloch by the time they reach adulthood. Things might look positive for us today, but we are still losing the war, if there is a reversal of fortune* *syria** we could lose completely. The future of our race is at stake we cannot afford to lose ANY ground.

Happy Birthday Hitler, I love you

good lad. spread the memes in your classes and shit

The jews have been trying for decades to combat rebellious teens. They tried with genX and failed. We saw through their bullshit. Hopefully this new generation will as well.

indeed. I watched one of the episode of (((FOX))) last man on earth and they were trying to meme the first baby of the new world as one who would wear an owl baby beanie. My wife saw it too and wigged the fuck out about moloch and his trash

This just saddens me.
It takes the Asians to appreciate Western culture.
What the fuck happened???

japs are honorary Aryans
10000 gooks singing nearly perfect German. I wonder if Bethoven is wigging out in the afterlife that his music is still obsessed over

I grew up with a generation of rebellious teens who rebelled agaisnt authority by becoming devoted acolytes of the ZOG counterinsurgency. We cannot afford to see it happen again, and the jews are doing everything in it's power to make it happen again.

We WILL see a generation that is more Hitler friendly than the last, but it might be followed by a generation that is more pozzed than ANYTHING around today. I don't want to see the collapse of civilization delayed until I am too old to be among the survivors.

Jeez, with 10,000 people he probably got woken up from his grave.

It's a never ending cycle. Maybe we can do something this time to make the next rebellious cycle be less susceptible to jewish lies by making antisemitism popular.

Sadly, since the industrial revolution societies have followed that general trend. I say ironically, most ancients nations stayed strong because of the hardship and arduous state of life, prolonging the eventual degeneration. For us, we already have all the cushioning and modern commodities, so it takes real restraint from a generation to be virtuous. And even easier for it to flip the other-way. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong.

Heil Brothers, may the winds of Destiny always be to our backs
14/88

Step 1: Ban porn
Step 2: Ban kikes
Step 3: Reform the current liberal education system
Step 4: Kick out all the non-whites (This is will be a long process)

I think it's more because of jewish propaganda, than technology.

You are relating this trend to socioeconomic status because of the industrial revolution. I kind of agree but I think it's more of a carnal instinct to go against what your parents are for. It existed before the industrial revolution, only it wasn't as extreme back then as it is now. You also have to realize that the industrial revolution gave birth to things like the federal reserve and corporatism (especially in the USA). It also gave birth to cultural Marxism later on. I don't think the industrial revolution is directly responsible, I just think that Zionist kikes capitalized on it and turned it into shit. The only option is to physically remove jews.

Well, I hope you're still here, anons.

I would like to add a brief bit that I have recently learned after meditating off and on for over a decade. The trying to clear your mind meme is true and simultaneously misleading to the beginner. You can choose to focus on one particular thought at first. Later, you can try to clear your mind. This usually involves trying to bring the focus of your awareness down into laserbeam specificity upon the physical sensation of the breath moving in the lungs, and then allowing the hyper brightness of that awareness to expand to the borders of the body, and then beyond the body to encompass the totality of existence. Either approach will develop a very important skill. The victory comes in waves beginning with the very first distraction from your intended focus. The proper response to distraction is amusement at this mortal coil and a refocus upon the intended object of your concentration. It's a bit like keeping a shit eating grin and ignoring someone to piss them off - only your intended target is a distracting thought. Each time you catch yourself distracted and refocus, is a big heavy squat rep for cognitive meta awareness. Meta awareness is possibly the closest one can get to the psychic spectrum of superpowers. It will improve drastically the tendency to respond emotionally to external stimuli and it enables much more genuine interaction with others.

I'm not claiming to be enlightened. Or even that good at mediation. This has been a personal breakthrough for me and I learned it from someone else and wanted to pass it on. Good luck seeking spiritually fulfilling life, to all anons. I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Someone needs to make a video with THIS song being sung by cookie monster. It will be hilarious, young people will love it. A candy coated redpill that will be easier to swallow.

You are a beacon of hope for many of us, I'll never forget you

well done

He meant me, do you have any reading comprehension?

Take your gore posting, anime posting, irrational, self-ignorant ass out to the trash bin.

Show respect. You are literally throwing garbage on Hitler's grave by what you are posting.

This is the kind of person we need to weed out of our community. They need to be kicked out to learn some manners on their own, and if they can't, good riddance forever.

A lot of stuff, but mostly the stuff that leads up to frog posting and anime.

glorifies western culture to asians so they accept imperialist invasion

a lot of other stuff does this too, but hey, we have to be accessible to the untermenschen here

LET THESE THREADS BE A FUCKING LESSON TO EVERY NEWFAG CANCEROUS FUCKING NIGGER THAT/POL/ IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN EXPLICITLY ANTI-SEMITIC, NATIONAL SOCIALIST, PRO-HITLER BOARD AND YOU CAN FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT OR CUCKCHAN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

HEIL HITLER
E
I
L

H
I
T
L
E
R

FUCK YES
HEIL HITLER

YOU SHOULDA GOT DUBS

Yeah, you're not from around here.

Wir mussen den Fortbestand unserer Rasse bewahren und auch die Zukunft arischer Kinder sicherstellen.

Happy birthday FÜHRER!

Happy Birthday MEIN FUHRER

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FÜHRER!

Almost missed it this year

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEIN FUHRER

Dear lord, what is that pic

QUINTS FOR ADOLF

Have you ever wondered why the "weed celebration day" is also on 4/20? I wonder if this was on purpose.

Amen.
No quarter for traitors.

Actually he was referring to Jewish lies (Typical tricks) when he talks about the Big Lie. The Jews are such prolific lairs that they lied about the Big Lie!

Sieg heil!

checked

I-I made this keto pizza…the bacon was supposed to be a swastika but the cheese melted and moved it

Happy Birthday Adolf

Forgot pic

Happy Birthday Mein Fuhrer.

Thank you for everything you've done for us. Your sacrifice will not be in vein. Sieg heil viktoria! We're still fighting, we'll do our best. I know we're not much but we're all that's left, we won't give up.

lmfao
At least you tried your best.

ebin

Fathead dough. Melted mozzarella, almond flour, egg, cream cheese and seasonings. Add psyllium husk powder for a more bready taste Its usable as pretty much any other dough.

SUBVERT THIS TRADITION

USE IT AGAINST THEM

Our enemies made Hitlers birthday into a holiday, we want to keep it as a holiday, we WANT young people to Celebrate on 4/20. All we have to do, is slowly change HOW they celebrate, bring the Hitler thing into it slowly, one year at a time. A generation, 4/20 will be more than just weed day, there will be white nationalist rallies.

Subversion of tradition has always been one of the jews most useful weapons, but we can do it as well.

This is actually a smart observation. It's how the Christians coöpted pagan holidays.

What is ebin meant to mean?

I bet it was all those jews in your oven that fucked it up on you. Next time, wait until the jews stop screaming before putting in the pizza.

Huge disappointment.

hale hortler

Degenerate.

Because they realize he wasn't wrong when they're fucked out of their mind, its like their liberal programing goes to shit the higher they are.

Tell me more about this keto pizza. Pizza is really the only thing I miss.

On the other hand, kudos for remembering to put bacon on it, that's probably why the jews just messed it up instead of eating it.

See
You can even use it for sweets because the mozzarella absorbs the flavor

this x1000

People that still like anime just need to fucking grow up and stop posting foreign cartoons on a supposed National Socialist board.

We could also subvert stoner culture into some sort of nationalist movement which I don't really like because I hate stoners. Maybe we could then create camps where we teach kids about the dangers of marijuana.

That's how you make kids want to do marijuana

HITER WAS A BIG MEANINE MEANIE PANTS AND IM MAD

Happy birthday hitler!

I love all of you, anons…
Praise KEK and Sieg Heil!

Closing off hitler day with a quick doodle, hope it's not too bad.

This could actually work.

We must use the time he bought us with his entire life wisely, lest his life had have been in vain. 1488

OC from the Holla Forums drawthread. Happy B-day, Uncle Adolf!

I'm still celebrating on the Best Coast.

Happy birthday big guy. We all love and miss you. You did nothing wrong.

This is the saddest thing in this whole thread.

We came so close to Valhalla.

what did they meme by this? 2deep4me

I wish Trump was the new Hitler, but he will only delay a few things.

TBH if you look deeply into actions, past actions, inspirations, mentors and allegations from his prior wife that he used to have a copy of Mien Kampf next to his bed 'for reference reasons'… along with the kikes killing hundreds of his friends on 9/11, it does seem that way. Most of his script has been from the Nazi playbook and the more you learn it, the bigger the smile

Truth
It's also great for removing programming and when used as a thinking aid. Some of my best and most successful business ideas have come from meditation using it.
Best quote I seen regarding it is from a Jamaican dude and something along the lines of;

Was always Nazi leaning as a teenager after starting smoking cannabis, this was reinforced after finding out some years later that (not only is govt/immigration destroying my country) but I'm the Aryan looking combo Hitler was wanting to create; heart of the English, mind of the German plus pride of the Dutch, and even living there not far from his favourite area for a while.

VOLKSDEUTSCH SEIG HEIL

Happy birthday Hitler.
I made you something.

That Assad-looking Hitler always cracks me up.

Hitler had such a bright mind.

HEUTE DIE WELT, MORGENS DAS SONNENSYSTEM

Heil.

The only problem is they revert back to the libshit stuff the moment they sober up, its like they forget the conclusions they came up with earlier.

Trust on our lord and he shall deliver us from singles when it matters the most.

Sometimes if they are not constantly reminded and it's a once in a blue moon thing (once a month toker types for sure).

I worked on one with constant red pills who is more regular toker and now rather NS, even making dank NS art (they're a fucking awesome artist when not working hard in another field)…
Just takes perseverance. When high, it's the easiest way to get them absorbing red pills.
You can talk about Hitler with normies as long as they're high. It actually makes it easier I find.

Just keep the pressure up and persevere.

PROST!!

PROST

God put her on this Earth just so she could feel this way
May he have mercy on us all

I always get the feel she is ashamed of her cucked, ignorant descendants.
She looks sad AF and disrespected.

I dunno friend, may the almighty have mercy on those in front of the muzzle because I'm sure as fuck none of us will give it.

Isn't that degeneracy?

Remember, you are only allowed 1 wife and you can only have sex for procreation, and nudity is not ok.

I hate the way she looks when she gets scolded. The look on her face is slowly going senile, so she remembers her youth, and tries to go to a better time.

Nudity is perfectly natural. Perversion is not.

Skinny dipping in a lake on a summer evening? Wonderful.

Sending pictures of your genitals to half a dozen people? Degeneracy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FÜHRER!

I hope you are at peace and can not see what the jews have done.

The picture is fake but there are others about Eva Braun in tiny swimsuits around the Fuhrer so it's still relevant : Germanic people don't have the same view on human body, to them it's just a tool and a beautiful one that should be refined and that is perfectly okay to show.
Being all "muh dik" is not okay though.

SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

I just came for the Pizzagate threads..

but, I got redpilled on so much more than I ever dreamed of. I couldnt be happier

Awesome user
greetings from Germany and Sieg Heil unserem Führer!

Vid related at 1:22 for the whole thing. I guess this was a funeral. He held the girl's hand until he gave condolences to anyone missing. She looked like she really needed it.

Very sad to spread lies about this man.

I heard it for the first time in The Lion video.
I think that was the moment when I started to realize I had been fed nothing but lies about him. He truly cared about his volk.
His speeches are incredible, he was a great orator and said lots of inspiring stuff but this one remains my favorite.

anyone left*

So, a 150k sub channel just posted this today.
Happy Birthday, Führer!

Every time I see this I'm amazed how after all the propaganda against the Fuhrer how loyal the old Germans remain. He was really something special. Tfw there isn't a leader like that in your lifetime. Heil Hitler!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

very fucking nice user! are you patisserie chef?

They look great mate.

Where do you come from anyways.

voat refugee?

I would love to have a shot with this Oma.
My last girlfriend had a Lithuanian Oma, she was in a home, getting quite senile, but we would visit her every sunday. She was probably nothing more than 5ft, she had lost the front halves of her feet from gangrene. I would sit beside her and she would look at my size 12 feet, then look down at her stumps, wiggle then a bit, look back over at mine then start giggling. She would talk to me about when she was a little girl in Lithuania during the war. The more we went the more she told me, there was one nurse who she really didn't like, she had a hooked nose, was always cold with them, she came in to give Oma her afternoon medicine and after she left and Oma put her little hand on mine and looked up at me and said "I still don't trust them" I said to her "them?" "The Joo's!" she exclaimed. She died on this day last year.
Sorry for the blog post but I miss her more than I will ever miss my girlfriend.

PROST OMA!

It was a spur of the moment, I'm not even a regular drinker. I'm sure this won't happen again.

Beer is good. Not too much, since hops beer has estrogenic properties, but a small bottle here and there is fine.

It's meant to mean,
LURK THE FUCK MORE!
A shame, OP. Real shame. For real, explore this chan, it's quite a big place despite the few posters. You can find all the answers you need by yourself.

Fucking beautiful pics my man. Is this OC?

Kill yourself, you fucking degenerate.

This supposed Goebbels quotation is almost certainly fake. It popped up out of nowhere, unsourced, and contradicts other comments of his on the subject. At other times he spoke of both the necessity of truth in propaganda, and also accused the English of partaking in just the behavior described in this supposed "quotation."

Happy birthday, Uncle Adolf. May your memory be untainted by typical tricks.

mustard or get out

Goebbels didn't say it though. It was supposedly Hitler who said it himself. I'm pretty sure he did in Mein Kampf and he was referring to Jews and their propensity for lies but the actual quote was longer and more detailed

I located the passage I suspect you are referring to in the Stalag Edition. He appears to make the claim that the Jews used a "Big Lie" technique in their fallacious explanation for why Germany lost the First World War, and interestingly goes on to describe Germany's good fortune in being struck with intense calamity rather than being subject to the slow cancer we see in Europe today. Will post for reference.

how traditions and national morale had been poisoned and how the instinct of
self-preservation had degenerated. These were the preliminary causes which,
for many years, had been undermining the foundations of the nation and the
Reich.
and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the
downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown superhuman will-power
and energy in his, effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and
to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame.
of Ludendorff, they took away the weapon of moral right from the only
adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of
the Fatherland to justice.
'''All this was inspired by the principle which is quite true in itself—that
in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad
masses of a nation are always more easily corruptible in the deeper strata of
their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily had, and thus in the
primitive simplicity of their minds they are readily fall victims to the big lie
than to the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters,
but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehood.'''
they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth
so infamously.
them, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may
be some other explanation, for the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces
behind it, even after it has been nailed down—a fact which all expert liars in
this world and all who conspire together in the art of lying know only too well
and exploit in the basest manner.
others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited.
a religious community, whereas in reality they are a race?

Jesus Christ, please excuse the formatting mess. Was copying from PDF and didn't realize the breaks were being copied too.
All this was inspired by the principle which is quite true in itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corruptible in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily had, and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they are readily fall victims to the big lie than to the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters, but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehood.

That's it. The bold text is exactly the quote I was referring to. Nasty people, those Jews, nasty people!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little jew?
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Fischlham Volksschule,
and I've been invaded numerous countries including Poland and I have over 1 confirmed kill.

GAS ALL KIKES

A little late, but happy birthday mein fuhrer!

Awww… we love you too, user.

You're ficken dead juden

I am dumbfounded how even politically active youngfags and murkans are so fucking jew-blind. Even back when I was a full blown commie all my social circle and most of my country's population were aware of kikes and their tricks.

Fuck's shake the main reason I got redpilled was realizing that all the original communist leaders were heebs.

Happy birthday, my Führer.

Please come back soon.

Hitler speaks through you

May we erect a glorious new Reich, Truth and the Racial Soul being the pinnacle values, in a manner which will honor our forefathers and prove our generation capable of rising to even greater heights!

Heil Hitler

HAIL VICTORY, DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Wanted to post this in the last thread but it already had reached 750.
youtube.com/channel/UCMyNq0FL1mJCElgboQXL-Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=7OfTQNkHFhE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc7Ab2A9DI
Tribute videos!
Some nice art.
theocrata.deviantart.com/art/The-Fuhrer-goes-to-London-443610820

Happy birthday my fuhrer.

Mien Furher is a wise man, i agree with nearly all of those, i think you're in the wrong place, faggot. R/trees is not here dude WEED LMAO

I love being Scouse. Truly based.

I just don't believe that. If Trump really hated kikes, why would he let his daughter marry one?

are kidding me they already are and dont even know it.
"oh yeh i love my crystals it helps me vibe out"
FUCKING PAGANS

My grandmother lived in Nazi Germany, she said it was the most amazing place to live in the entire world. But then again, anything is better than the shameful excuse of a country that Germany has become today. Yet, it's never too late for the blood to awaken. HH 1488

You are like leftists, you have to turn everything into your personal entertainment, a joke, in order to pay attention to anything.
You're like women, just adopting things for attention because you were rejected elsewhere.

GROW UP

Despite claiming to be 'redpilled', you don't hold yourself to any higher standard, even going so far as to display your mental weakness and placing its signs on Hitler's very grave.

What makes you think you have time for that? Look at how things are. Yes, the jew would like it if you would continue to 'just have fun', infiltrating the purest symbols of the movement for freedom with your jewish fetishes. Overcome your upbringing. Remove the jewish hooks of compulsive behavior in your mind. Discipline yourself.

Stop posting your idiotic cartoons - green frogs, anime, and other memes. These are all jewish fetishes. In order for our ideas to be taken seriously, we must take ourselves seriously. People are tired of being entertained. They want purpose. Show that you have some and maybe they will follow you to a better future.

The 20th and 21st seem to be powerful meme magic days. The 20th because Hitler's birthday and the 21st because it is the 111st day of the year. I wonder what we will meme into existence.

Then you got guys like this who take shitposting way to serious

I can see where he's coming from, though.

this always makes me sad, the disrespect and then the way they admonish her.

okay liberal nancy boy

You're mentally ill to a very serious degree

or a bot/shill

This insane superstition needs to die and everyone who supports it needs to be exiled. It was promoted as a distraction to make this community fulfill its role as controlled opposition. If you refuse to see that, you are dragging everyone else down.

?

C'mon anons. This should've been obvious.

Grandma isn't laughing anymore. Brave woman, Heil Hitler indeed.

That was a tire iron right in the feels.

My own grandmother is demented and I do my best to help her dwell on her remaining happy memories. If she had grandchildren who weren't scum they would have tried to sing Horst Wessel Lied with her.

Happy (Belated) birthday, mein Führer.

Here are some pictures.

forgot second pic

While I agree that they should've Heil'd with her, they're likely in Germany, where it's most likely illegal to say Heil Hitler.

I'm sure you're probably not aware that before normies adopted the word "memes", the word meant the smallest unit of an idea. And Dawkins further explored memes as viral and selfish, maximizing it's spread to other people at the expense of other memes, influencing them in small, subtle ways.

This is how we win people over, with reasoned arguments and a little levity to help cope with the dire situation. That is how soldiers weather the long sustained campaigns of war.

You win the legitimacy of your ideals through one path. The rest of us will take several.

love that this thread is still going

never change fam

waifus

anyone know where I can watch the Greatest Story Never Told?