Star Wars thread

STAR WARS REBELS FINALE AND ANYTHING WHAT STAR WARS RELATED

Besides the waifu thread i didn't see any SW thread, so i took the courage and made one. Of course, there is not much to speak about. We all know it never will be the same, not after Disney.

For those who don't want to bother with watching the show here is the summary:
- The rebels won, despite the fact the battle of scarif should be the first major victory of the rebellion. They down played it with the "it wasn't a rebel victory, but a lothal resistance vicotry".
- There were some decent Jetpacktrooper and Royal Guard action. They hold surprisingly good against the protagonists, until the bullshit killed them.
- Captain Pellaeon was name-dropped but we don't know if he died or not. His ship was attacked by space hentai tentacles
- Rukh died like bitch. Zeb trapped him on a shield generator which then fried him alive. I think i even heard his scream…
- Pryce at the final moment grow some spine and rather died than see the rebels won. Too bad, all the shit happened because of her ambition.
- Clone Commando Gregory died like a man. Not much to say.
- Thrawn got hentai'ed by space tentacles and Ezra stayed with him to watch the whole thing.
- Oh did i mentioned the ass-pull which saved the protagonists were GIANT SPACE OCTOPUSES who came from nowhere? Their destroyed the whole imperial blockade and then hentai'ed the star destroyers above the city. Plus.. and now listen closely! Plus they were able to speed up to pull the ships into hyperspace with Thrawn and Ezra onboard!!! (The Command Center windows were broken during this shit)
- But Dave Filoni said they both survived it so they will team up probably.

What happened after?
- Rex is Sant Nik. And somehow i'm totally okay with this.
- Hera had a kid from Kanan (don't ask how - i know they don't had time to fuck before Kanan died), the kid name is Jacen Syndulla (oh boy!).
- Ashoka lives, even survived the whole Galactic Civil War!!!
- Technically everyone survives from the main cast and even the minor characters. I know.. i know… most of you here seen this from a miles, but fucking come on!
- Sabine lived like a dyed haired monk nearly 30 years until she fucking realized Ezra wanted her to pick up somewhere in the outer space and not sitting on her ass. And people say this girl is somekind of a genious… my ass…

So this is all in a nutshell. Overall it wasn't that bad, but not on the same level as the Clone Wars or the Tartakovsky's Clone Wars. I kinda happy for that Dave Filoni atleast ried to pander for old fags like me. Even if it was cheap as fuck…

P.S.: Sorry for my slav grammar.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Caedus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember user, its painless.

Hold the fuck up they actually made Rex be on Endor?

Who the fuck still cares about the dumpster fire that is Rebels?

I loved the clone wars and went into Rebels hoping it got better never did

Yes it's official and canon from now. And here is something else too, which i forgot to post…

BAHAHAHAAHHAHA IT'S PERFECT
KILL THE FORCE
DO IT

More like "fuck any side". Otherwise where the fuck she was when Luke needed her? Why went after Ezra and Thrawn years later?

Thank christ that shit's over.

Early Clone Wars (the seasons people say that are bad) was better than than Rebels trash

Rebels is fucking trash. Constant blaster bolts hitting main characters and never actually killing them, while enemies take one hit and almost always die.

What's so cringy about this?

Lets just say there was another kid with the name Jacen.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Caedus

Oh, they just reused a name for a completely different character.

They're starting a new series where Sabine and Ahsoka search Ezra

>Jacen Solo Syndulla
Disney was a mistake. And they somehow managed to make the galaxy feel even smaller than it already was in the nu-Canon. A nexus in fucking space-time just has nothing but quotes from just the fucking OT. The galaxy might as well be a fucking neighborhood now. I myself usually had mixed feelings about Clone Wars (specifically just Ahsoka) and the Mace Windu battle in Genndy Wars was too over the top, but both were works of fucking art compared to this. Everything just feels like a soulless cashgrab devoid of creativity.

Even CW at its worst is better than anything Disney has pumped out.

So they just killed off Kanan and Ezra because Kennedy wanted a girl-only story? What a fucking surprise.

More like they killed off Kanan and Ezra since they literally could no exist during a New Hope.

Ezra and Luke were the same age.

Both Ezra and Thrawn survived,and yesterday it was comfirmed even Pellaeon survived. The whole 7th Fleet and the Chimera was hijacked and dropped in the unknown space ST: Voyager style.

So what's the deal with Thrawn in this series? Is it a younger Thrawn, or did they just transplant the character to a totally different time period?
It might actually be cool to see Thrawn rising up the ranks, but as far as I can tell, that isn't what this is.

There is a a new Timothy Zahn book from 2017 april where the character got reintroduced to the canon. I read it and it's top notch material. He a little bit "depowered" Thrawn so isn't goes near the Mary Sue tier like in the old books. By "depowered" i mean he has no clue how the imperial cutthroat politics works. In the Rebel series he got a new weakness. He pretty much clueless on the Force and because of this he technically lose the final fight.
If you think about it it's not a bad negative trait, but the book says he meet earlier with Anakin in the Clone Wars. So he atleast should know it's something which he should be expect from a jedi.

In 2018 january the book got comics releases. I didn't checked it, but it think they are at the 4th and 5th chapters so far in the comic…

I mean, I knew he wouldn't have the balls to kill his waifu, but fuck's sake

Well it makes sense for a pre-OT Thrawn to have a more limited knowledge of the force.

She commited suicide.

Attached: 1441604634201.jpg (417x500, 19.99K)

She goes full gray jedi and doesn't get involved in the galatic war conflict, presumably.

Has it been confirmed that there's another series starring Sabine and Ahsoka looking for Ezra?

Call me biased but he is the only good thing in the ne-canon. Mostly because Zahn was allowed to hand hold Filoni.

No, just strongly suggested. Which (as we know) worth shit from Disney…

i WISH

Bravo Filoni

Looking back I'm beginning to realize Filoni wasn't that great of a Star Wars writer.

Well he worked under Lucas what do you expect?

It took you this long?
He exemplifies some of the worst parts of the prequel trilogy. Silly ineffective villains, overindulgent politics and boring heros

I mean I was more mixed on him since I liked some of his stories but hated how he retconned EU stuff for Clone Wars. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and my patience with him as run out at this point.

Not to pussify General Grievous and fuck up the Mandalorians.

What he did to Grievous was unforgivable, but i can see why he did the whole mandalorian thing. after the KOTOR series they started to become a Mary Sue tier race. Something was super need to keep em out of the galactic conflicts which they avoided for centuries.

If there is something which you should be angry about them is:
- pre-disney mandalorians were degraded into imperial hencemens (imperial super commandos)
- nu-disney madalorians are matriarchy on steroids
- Jango Fett isn't a mandalor anymore but just a guy whole stole a mandalorian armor
- Same goes to Boba
- Evidences support that they are maybe the "allies" mentioned by Leia in Ep VIII. Which means they will be raped further by JJ Abrams. A fate worse than death!

Attached: not like this.png (295x373, 184.45K)

I just replayed KOTOR 2, actually. What's your beef with the Mandalorians and how are they so perfect? What now non-canon things have they done?

Fuck the Mandolorians

Peaceful mandos best day of my life. The tears flowed well that day.

Not the KOTOR games but the influenced comics with their fanfiction tier shits and the mando fandom which beated the Fett fandom with miles in autism.

Wait until Kathleen orders a Bobba Fett movie and it turns out that it's not really Bobba, it's a strong independent female mandalorian who found Bobba's armour and she has a team of diverse mandalorians who fight the ebil First Ordah.

This

I'm aware, I was mostly asking for specific examples. You wouldn't inflict the Star Wars comics on me, would you?

reminder that grievous couldn't beat a tube-top wearing 14 year old girl

Much like Holla Forums young girls are his weakness

That pissed me off so much.

What's Jango's current backstory?
I remember his legends one actually made me root against the jedi a bit

There was some Mandalorian official in CW who said that Jango just stole some Mandalorian armor and that he wasn't a real Mandalorian. Now personally, I interpreted this as the official trying to distance Jango from other Mandalorians in order to maintain the "peaceful Mandalorian" image. Problem with that is Disney keeps pushing the whole "Jango is not a real Mandalorian" thing on us.

I thought that was the angle they were going to push with Boba Fett. I guess they wanted to try it with Jango first?

Honestly, my feathers were really ruffled by the fact that Boba Fett's armor is NOT Jango's repainted like we all thought when we were younger.

Look, I hate what happened to General Grievous post-2003-Clone-Wars as much as anyone but why were people expecting anything different? Once Lucas decreed that Grievous was to be a wheezing, cowardly retard instead of a cold, calculating, lightsaber-wielding super-cyborg who could fuck up 5 Jedi Masters simultaneously, that was the death knell for the character. It's honestly amazing that Grievous still has a fanbase left anymore.

I know right? It seems natural for him to wear the armor of his father but instead he uses his father's helmet as a bomb to try and kill Mace Windu.

After watching Clone Wars myself I don't think they ruined mandalorians at all. They're the same proud warrior people but they're introduced in the Clone Wars era as being held under the strict rule of a republic-backed pacifist regime that quickly gets overthrown by the hardline traditionalist Death Watch. The only major problem with the arc is their portrayal of Satine as a saintly champion of goodness rather than a flawed ruler who was afraid of her own people's culture and history.

Mandalorians did need some toning down in terms of overall strength for the duration of the 1-6 film era so that they don't interfere with established events but they are a very necessary part of the setting. Star Wars has always had a lack of independent civilizations with distinct identities and aesthetics that aren't just republic/jedi or empire/sith 2.0 and the mandalorians are one the few that have that potential. Creatively speaking, it would be a terrible missed opportunity to not let them be at least on par with something like the Hapes Consortium in terms of power and influence in the setting.

Horrifying.

Attached: cbdb2e05675a062c4bdacc5af23f740e8907e038c273dddd73ffa741516a73da.png (644x446, 499.09K)

The one thing that bugged me about the pacifist Mandalorians was trying to figure out how Jaster Mareel's faction the True Mandalorians fit in. They never get acknowledged and it bugged me trying to fit that story in with Clone Wars.

Maybe it's because my limited language knowledge or something, but it seems to me we both say the very same thing.
Like the downgrading was needed, the super-matriarchy don't, and nerfing them hencemen tier was super unnecessary.

The CW just got right the taming, but Rebels overdid it.

Attached: B-Wing.jpg (1115x717 170.56 KB, 200.72K)

stupid dumb shock value

Elaborate

Attached: 32ca193bfbf303a69cf94b353d55d57b56929fd048714baf92614227117b66a8.jpg (353x204, 32.91K)

why does this seem sexy to me? Why?

The tube top and that you can't see her below her waist so it leaves it up to your imagination.

Is there anything else coming out after Rebels or is that it?

TCW made the Mandolorian War canon and to extent Revan as well. The warrior mandos still existed but they were exiled since the other mandolorians were pissed.

Yes, in october or november.
The only thing we know so far is that Disney trademarked "Star Wars: The Resistance", which means the new show will take place after the Battle of Endor.

???

What was Ezra's Midichlorian count?

Attached: Count Dookula.jpg (450x269, 71.61K)