Trump's 88D Chinese Checkers

Shill eternally BTFO NOW AND FOREVER ON N. KOREA.
All those who attacked Ivanka or Trump over this hang your heads in fucking shame! Interview is required viewing as it shows Trump did everything right

1. Every time a new administration renegotiates trade with China, N. Korea starts acting crazy.

2. China then {{{helps}}} America deal with N.Korea giving them leverage to negotiate for a better deal.

3. Trump openly tweets about this blackmail ring, changing the game.

4. Trump lies to press saying he has sent, "an Armada of big ships and subs" when in fact they remained on course, effectively calling China/NKorea's bluff with a massive bluff and trolling the press again.

Reminder that Lefty/pol/ and the Alt-Kike are behind the "Trump is a neocon, Ivanka is a traitor!" meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y4QiV
forward.com/scribe/357045/can-ivanka-trump-become-our-queen-esther/
archive.fo/Q468d
timesofisrael.com/jared-kushner-once-broke-up-with-ivanka-trump-because-she-wasnt-jewish/
8ch.net/pol/res/9761340.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9762744.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so fucking glad this guy's replacing O'Reilly.

Impressive.
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

Checked.

Meanwhile, we have Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. Where's the old "muslim ban"? Why won't he reissue the executive order now that it's guaranteed he'll win once it goes to the Supreme Court?

There are good men in the White House, but Trump is not one of them.

WTF MUCH CHESS BACK TO T-D CHESSFAG CHESS MUH YAEL CHESS THIS IS WHAT CBESSFAGS ACTUALLY CHESS WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP ABOUT CHESS MUH CHESS 4D CHESS 2D CHESS UNDERWATER REVERSE SPEEE CHESS MUH CHESS BACK TO /R/CHESS CHESSFAGS MUH NEOCOHEN MUH NEOCHESS MODS BAN THJS CHESSFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus Christ watching this video convinces me more and more democrats won't be winning anytime soon.

Tucker's basically giving them the fucking answer to solve their problems, which is stop the stupid shit, and they're still doubling down.

Hmm War just in time to cover the Satanic Pedo elites tracks?

MUH YAEL
MUH KUSHNER
MUH REDDIT
M-MUH NEOCOHEN
M-MUH SYRIA
MUH
MUH
MUUUH
MUH CHEEEEEEEEEEEESS

We can count on Trump; just be patient and don't be paranoid ya bunch of autists (that I love)

Hey fucking faggot cock sucking OP. We criticized evil kike (((kushner))) because of the squabbling that was close to pushing out of Bannon and the administration reversing and saying they were going to remove Assad.

We didn't fucking care about the norks best korea or the fucking airport. We want the kike husband of Ivanka to hang for nearly starting WW3 and listening to the neocohens instead of kicking them out.

Now that you have been informed on the concerns of those of us actually in Holla Forums you can resume sucking those dicks.

user those of us that understand Trump is 100% following the Constitution and using the proper democratic process to do his shit are patient. Anyone who's pushing this "where's X or Y after less than 100 days??" are either cuckchan refugees or redditors.

This is a lot of dubs so far.

I think he has returned lad.

This, but to be fair Kushner still needs to go. He is nothing but trouble, and we did not elect him.

I think we can all agree Kushner needs to go. The fact shareblue kept pushing him so fucking hard to derail threads has left anons on edge a bit whenever seeing his name though.

There is literally absolutely nothing stopping him from reissuing the executive order from a legal perspective. He won election (democratic process) on a platform of blocking Muslims from entering the US. Gorsuch is now on the Supreme Court. Once the order gets appealed to the Supreme Court, they would rule in favor of Trump and probably give him even more sweeping powers - like an actual fucking Muslim ban.

Yes there is, it's called time. The current political process of Congress is designed to slow down progress as much as it possibly fucking can. Why do you think Trump almost always talks shit about how long Congress takes whenever he gives a speech? This is almost as retarded as pushing the "where's the wall??" narrative. That shit's gonna take years to finish.

I can see why people would get that knee-jerk reaction to shitpost with smug anime girls after the shilling flood we've been going through. I have always had faith that the rational part of Holla Forums will always be in the background lurking and waiting until the shill-storm is over.

Oh he does, but shills lately have taken to claiming Kushner is controlling Trump and acting as a shadow president. Nevermind Trump cucked this faggot so bad he lost 7 pounds due to pure stress

Link?

chronic shitposting is a bannable offence

CONGRESS DOES NOT NEED TO BE INVOLVED YOU FUCKING MONG. IT'S AN EXECUTIVE ORDER HE IS ENTITLED BY LAW TO ISSUE

He would literally just be enforcing the laws on the books, which IS HIS FUCKING JOB.

Its completely understandable. It feels like I've been one of the few anons patient enough to stay and debunk all the shilling, and even I have a kneejerk reaction to seeing his name.
Like mentioned though, Trump's been cucking the shit out of him, and recently sent both him and McMaster to Iraq. That's basically the political equivalent of banishment.

Maybe some of your discord friends can help you come up with something better. You don't come across as the ideas guy.

Its been depressing for the past two weeks.
I hope this is a silver lining.

It wouldn't. It gets blocked by a court. It gets appealed. It goes to the Supreme Court. This process would take at most a month or less. Are you retarded or do you not actually not understand how the US government works?

It was depressing until passover and then watching the shills get shoah'd every single day of that week made it all worth it.

Use your fucking head user
Why didn't those federal judges get called to answer before the judiciary committee and provide a testimony and concrete evidence from the law books how Trump violated the law?
No fucking pressure on them at all. They could've at least done that, and moreover could've questioned them and freezed their assets in the meantime; they also could easily ask if their actions were politically motivated or if they were being paid by the DNC
If nothing else it would make *all* judges think twice before blocking anything, especially if their sourced of income comes into question/investigation.
But guess what, it didn't happen.
Why?
Use your head.

HEIL'D
Kekimus Maximus

Checking these dubs. 8 out of 28 replies are dubs, that's pretty crazy odds. Continues to lurk and discern Kek's will.

Wait, are you actually claiming she ISN'T a traitor? She and Kushner are absolutely very liberal globalists. There's no way to deny it, a quick google search of the friends and acquaintances she keeps will show you that, and Kushner is just obvious. Trump's sons seem cool and grounded, but Ivanka is blatant subversion, I can't understand why you'd try to claim she isn't.

I mean look at her marriage alone: when Kushner broke up with her in 2008 for not being jewish, know who got them back together because reasons? Rupert Murdoch's ex-wife Wendi. There's a gigantic list of red flags about Ivanka, I don't understand why you would think anyone pointing them all out and coming to the conclusion that she's a threat would be a shill. We didn't fucking vote for Ivanka.

It was a necessary comedown from the election high in any case.

Ivanka has given her womb to the jewish cause, to create more baby jews.

In what conceivable way is she not a traitor?

PRAISE KEK

Calm down lads. People are still one edge after shariablue used Ivanka and Kushner to derail and slide everything. We know for sure Kushner needs to go, but before we determine whether or not Ivanka needs to go we need to figure out if Kushner's in control of her, or if he's just there to push the stroller around.

Jews reproducd matrilineally. If anything Ivanka has given her womb to END a Jewish family.

This has always smelled of bullshit to me. Seems like Jewish tricks to pacify the goyim into letting dirty Jewish cocks take our women.

You happen to have proof of this claim?

No, her children are being raised as jews. Face the facts, she's a traitor to the white race.

China's plan is pretty good tbh. i'm glad we have a president that has the balls to call them out.

only jewish women can birth jewish babies. not talking about race, her kids will not be white

I can understand being on edge about "le drumpf is a kike" shilling points; even if there are actual criticisms to be made of Trump, calling him a kike puppet and leaving it at that is just how shills poison the well. We've seen that shit forever, so I get someone being defensive about that line of attack. Ivanka is another story however. Anyone who isn't sure about her true colors can simply start digging into her, and as long as you're not retarded, you can scrape together enough information in an afternoon to certifiably convince yourself that she's bad news.

Remember how women essentially take on the opinions of the men around them, and Kushner has been around her for fucking ever. They've had a relationship for over a decade, I think, I can't imagine anyone could investigate Ivanka's history and come to the conclusion that she isn't massively compromised.

Jewish genetics are passed on from jewish women and men. Jewish claims about maternal descent are irrelevant. Her children are genetically jewish, and are being raised culturally jewish.

I agree for the most part. I'm just hesitant to actually criticize him because every single thing he's done has worked in his favor. Especially the Syria shit, and the fact we got what felt like a coordinated raid right after that shit happened only reinforces my thoughts on that one.
Ivanka I'm still not sure of. Between her and Trump, it really feels like they're cucking the absolute soul out of Kushner, but I could be wrong regarding Ivanka. You also raise a really good point about them basically being chameleons when it comes to opinions too. The whole "Ivanka requested the Syrian strike" narrative was fucking retarded though.

These posters are deliberately poisoning the well. There are rational arguments to be made against Trump, people who eschew those arguments in favor of childish name-calling using insults devised by leftists should be disregarded.

This seems logical. Why would the genetic pass over (heh) stop with men? It wouldn't, unless biology makes special rules for Jews.

No one sane is going to deny Ivanka is deep in the jew's hand, but that's not even the point. The point is retards claiming she has any real influence on the President because muh daughter.
Do you really believe the moronic msm talking point about "Trump bombing Syria because Ivanka cried about dead children"? THATS what the shills are trying to push

That concept is a distinction that applies to the jews internally, it means absolutely nothing to us as non-jews. To the kikes themselves, offspring produced by jewish dads with non-jewish wives "aren't real jews" insofar as belonging to the insular clique is concerned.

To US, the people who are not jews and don't care about such an arbitrary distinction, it makes zero fucking difference. A half jew is a half jew by virtue of genetics regardless of whether the mom or dad was the kike. When someone says "X isn't jewish because Xs mom wasn't jewish," that idea doesn't fucking apply to us, because it ignores genetics and it's a distinction only kikes themselves care about.

It also shows the person using that phrase doesn't fucking understand the most basic of genetics.

I know, I literally said exactly that

If you knew anything you'd be aware the carrier group is on it's way there according to the Pentagon but don't let facts get in the way. Making daily "BTFO" threads is so much more fun right?

obviously, hence why i said i wasnt talking about race. if your father is jewish and your mother is not, most jews will not consider you jewish, at best they'll consider you mixed. however if your mother is jewish and your father is not at all, you will be considered 100% jewish without question. by other jews

Fantastic source there, (((user)))

Not saying you guys are lying, but I would like to see a source. It doesn't make sense that Jews would D&C themselves this way. As I said, it seems like a trick to pacify people when a male Jew dates/marries a goy.

Jews assume their women will cuck them, and thus only trust that the womens genes are transmitted to the children.

Its in the Talmud, their Jew kings were only kings because of their moms, not their dads.

It seems you're right but there is an exception:

What? How? I just explained to you that such a distinction does not matter to gentiles, it matters to the kikes themselves only. That line of thinking is basically the jews claiming "oh they aren't in our cool kids club, their mother isn't jewish." It has zero fucking importance to us, as I said, a half jew is a half jew to us no matter which parent was jewish.

The only way it could be some pacification trick is if they try to get gentiles to go along with this distinction, which I haven't seen aside from some misguided anons on here over the years. We don't give a fuck if someone's mom wasn't jewish if they're still a half jew, so anytime someone says "they aren't a real jew, their mom isn't jewish" you just say "we don't give a shit about some arbitrary matrilineal line, they are literally a half jew because of genetics," and that's the end of it.

Happy birthday!

Ah, the shill is back.

Again you are implying that Ivankas kids are Kushners kids as well instead of random white Chads…

Her kids hair color is lighter than kushfags, and basically her hair color (see roots).

She even kept her name in all business dealings. Nice try though.

Agreed, but that's for us. The indoctrination would work on people who aren't privy to Jewish tricks. But it doesn't appear to be a shilling tactic for "Reformists"

>still no doujin of her cucking him with another girl in a nazi themed FEMA HQ

Oh look, admin shilling coupled with Fox Jews shilling.
Jew for one.

You're just getting sad now moishe.

i dont know where it would say this, but i live in NY. there are so many jews here and i've even heard them say that about other jews if they dont like them. "hes not even really jewish, his mother is italian"
they typically wont outright exclude the person, but they dont think of them as one of them.

i dont know where in jewish culture it says this shit, i thought it was common knowledge.

even when he goes back on every single one of his promises you'll still be going on about how it a 88d chess move

neck yourself shariajew shill

Hit us up if it finally happens.

I myself did not imply that anywhere, and if you actually check my posts, I didn't mention their children whatsoever. I brought up several points as to why Ivanka is compromised bigly and none of those things I talked about had to do with her children. Nice try on your part, m8. Her kids are still somewhat of a factor, but they aren't one I raised.

It's difficult for me to believe any genuine Holla Forumsack would be convinced Ivanka is totally okay, at best the opinion should range from "I'm not sure" to "she's very bad news and should have no part in her fathers politics."

Trips confirm opinions about Ivanka are low across the board

Why doesn't Trump just keep "revising" the orders and just issue one every day? Too many for judges to block.

Trips of truth confirms Ivanka for subversive vagina

Because he's been constantly using it as an excuse to keep dems and judges distracted while he tackles other shit. Gorsuch has only been in for 10 days, give them some time to work user.

Extra roasted ratto!

lelelelele kike

If someone is dumb enaugh to belive in (((voting))), I mentioned in my post non ZOG, anti EU, anti NATO candidate, you dumb jew.
Report abuse is banable offense. JIDF will deduct those VPN shekels from your payment

Another shekel has been deposited to your account.

This is the default ideal for all white women in their prime, regardless of politics. Once they raise three kids to 18, maybe then they can have public opinions.

I'm agreeing with you famalam.

wew they really hire pajeets?

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

hey spastic, you forget that there are no actual sources on the kushner v bannon shit?
its probably happening in some way, but its definitely not how the fake news is printing it

I don't see why you're lumping ivanka into this.

OP essentially derailed his own thread by shoehorning Ivanka into this as if it changes the nature of her involvement. I wouldn't be surprised if shareblue tries the lazy tactic of inserting ivanka into posts like OPs to think that somehow makes everyone forget she's part of the problem. There's even another post insisting that Holla Forums discussing kushner these past weeks is somehow a derail. (((They))) think we're that gullible.

So once again, this changes nothing. Ivanka and kushner must go. If Trump doesn't deliver we can speculate as to why but it won't change the fact that he doesn't. If anything, removing ivanka and kushner is just reassurance that the wrong influence is removed from Trump and if he were to still fuck up and not deliver that says more.

I won't oppose Trump, but I won't go back to cheerleading for him until I start seeing results. Until then he's an excuse to streetfight the commies.

No they dont, Kushner is a cuck.

Do you have a source? Theyre toddlers….

Nice try JIDF

fucking phone posting

Fuck off kike.
You've been called out on your shit, and yet you still try to force it.

Going all out now, yes?
What a fucking waste of double dubs for this retarded fucking shit.

South Koreans confirmed Jews of Asia. I'm disappointed no one else pointed this out.

You sound like a gook to me.

Both Koreas and China have to be dealt with like they were lazy imitations of jews. South Korea is the place where they read the talmud and have zionist pride parades. China welcomed the jews and treated them like royalty in the early 20th century.

Asians are like automatons that emulate the influence and instructions you give them. They seem almost incapable of original thinking. The most chinese mummies being white says a lot.

At least with Japan that has a very likely chance of being a hybrid race of white and asian, I can see why they every so often are innovative and Hitler considered them allies.

* most oldest chinese mummies

Wew this thread got shilled to shit quick. Here's the general consensus I've seen from anons who dont talk like they rolled right off of reddit/steam forums
>most people feel he shouldn't have hit Syria, but now Assad is getting new shiny planes and missile defense systems get fucked pissrael and it cost him basically nothing
>anyone expecting the wall to be done within 100 days or really most of his campaign promises is expecting 100+ years of Jewry to simply dissapear overnight and also for the laws of physics to be violated

Side note, not shilling for fox Jews, but tucker Carlson's show is great, we should do watch threads

PRAISE KEK

You basically summed it up right. I wouldn't mind a cyclical thread for Tucker's show, especially once he replaces O'Reilly. Dude's smug as fuck taking down dems.

Nice digits lad.

Pretty much exactly this, notice how the same spergs that autistically screech about chess and neocohens will be unable to argue this post

Ave imperium brothers

Its truly like a direct iv drip of smug directly into your brain. My favorite episode was when he capped off an interview with an (((academic))) with the most incredibly sarcastic "professor" possible. The man is a living meme.

1-900-COME-ON-NOW

Hmm

The fact he openly laughs at guests when they start spouting stupid shit is all I need.

Denial.

It's like the guests don't realize they're invited so they can entertain the audience.

Kek. You could see Tucker's eyes light up ready to attack, but he paused before he spilled his spaghetti.

Holy fugg these bantz 6gorillian times better than Bill "O'Rly"

I noticed that shit too. Laughed my ass off knowing what he wanted to say.

who can tell?

In no way has China been wrecked. Calling out their behavior and actually pursuing what was in the 100 day program, would have really thrown a wrench in their shit. Especially by setting a precedence for nulling some debts down the line, which the US must do to become a sovereign nation again. As it is now they have a pretty neutral trade deal while they continue to siphon wealth at mach speed from the west through their criminal manipulations. Why shouldn't the west call it out and put an end to it? It's something that only benefits obscure money lords and no western society at all. Getting cheap slave-labor trinkets does keep the western plebs quiet, sure, but it's not something that's good for the west in sum. There was good reason why people really liked this point of the 100 day program, because it would have put USA back on track for sovereignty. Instead you got chess and some coal sales for some (((coal barons.)))

Israels enemies have to spend more resources. Good job. And yes, most people do feel he shouldn't have hit Syria. You people try to downplay this, but the fact of the matter is that for the first time Trump acted in complete contradiction to his stated platform. No matter how much chess you blather about, it's a terrible sign and people here are right in increasing their skepticism because of it.

Sure, it's a shithole. But they just want to be left in peace, doing their strange quasi-communist nationalist thing, without multiculturalism, feminism, porn, (((modern education))), grift economics and all the things that destroys peoples. So it's not that best korea is some sort of utopia and an example to be followed, it's that you burgers have no business meddling in their affairs just because they're not going along with your bosses schemes. It's another bad sign.

No one was expecting that. Everyone knew Trump would be blocked at every turn and not actually get anything done. What we did expect was him to act with integrity and actually keep to what he portrayed himself as. He should have raised hell by now, calling out everyone standing in his way. Instead he's playing the political game. No one wanted him to do that. It might be smart for him and his family, to maintain their position and have a successful career, but no one gives a fuck about Trump's career. What people wanted was someone to shoot from the hip and call out kikery, not playing along to get along, hopefully in some sort of hyperdimensional chess that's becoming rapidly harder to go along with.

I don't think this needs much comment. Anyone who think they get anything of value from this avenue is obviously a lost cause.

Well, it's a reason why Holla Forums call you neocohens. That's because you behave exactly like them.

Pretty good, I support the NK move in that case.
I'm not changing my position on Ivanka and Kushner, though. Women should stay the fuck out of politics and there are no good Jews.

Wow (((you))) really took me to task Moshe, I'm sorry trump didnt goosestep into office and immediately declare himself supreme kaiser. I guess we'll have to settle with bilateral deals and Assad being able to defend himself instead.

He's a master at manipulation… I heard about this alleged "war ship" being sent to North Korea actually ending up off some other Asian coast somewhere 2,000+ miles away. The media was all "WTF?"

Man and they wouldn't drop that shit at the briefing either.

=CHECKED=

Ivanka is still a kike fucking race traitor, but I'm glad to seeTrump isn't a completely lost cause yet.

I DONT KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE NOW

kek blesses both posts with dubs…wtf

proxy rotations are a bitch, eh.

This is embarrassing. Even the shills aren't this retarded, you're an endchanner guaranteed.

shills don't put that much effort into their posts user, not unless they're making an OP.

Get out.

Sad!

YOURE SO DESPERATE FOR THOSE KIDS TO BE JEWS THAT YOU HAVE STOOPED TO
DEFENDING KUSHNERS VIRILITY

I love when I come on this site and it alters my reality slightly.

You're too emotionally invested in Trump to recognize reality. Pathetic.

Endchan confirmed, its too low energy to be anything other than one of you idiots.

if you were him, why would you bring new arguments to the table when the ones you already brought up weren't addressed? If you write a wall of text with several points and they all get ignored why would you bother to write a second one?

Oh, the_donald, your passive aggressive one-liners hurt so bad.

Now you just need to spergout about Yael

Just mention 1488d chess and yael and you'll hit full retard. Pls.

Fuck's sake man don't they hand out memos? Do the memos say to use your outed shit anyways?

Nigger, that tactic is so stale.
Give it a rest.

you missed one thing

same. Kek.

Emperor Barron Trump, of coursh

Man watching Mulvaney blow the press the FUCK out talking about climate change being separate from science, and basically saying "fuck all the vulnerable niglets overseas, foreign aid is being cut" was 10/10.

Ah, but this is according to their script. You will observe the same strategy whenever someone writes some actual arguments against them.

Bring in some proxy rotated (1)'s, post smug anime girls and one-liners about how stupid you are. Agree with each other and make the thread veer off. Make it it appear like it's a consensus happening even though it's just two or three people following a very obvious script.

It's pretty much shilling 101, but all in all pretty effective. No one with intelligence buys it of course, but it derails the discussion and gets things back on track for them. Like talking about how great that (((Tucker))) guy is.

Hahah, like 1 second between your posts. You guys are so cute :^)

No wonder you faggots keep losing.

Give it up endcuck.

ayyy

Holla Forums isn't lost yet. It might seem like neocohens are taking over, but there's still hope.

Yeah.

God damn these straws…

Dude seriously, give it a rest. No one buys that you're from here. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Take your meds dipshit.

You fear it dont you?

there it is

Fuck off shitskin.

Waddup Quantico

Are you actually defending neoconsavatives???

Kushner is a filthy kike. All kikes will hang on the day of the rope

There are no good kikes

Is Trumps cock in your mouth as salty as you?

Lol wut

Don't underestimate Holla Forums's finest; They pushed for N. Korea under the guise of "national socialism", "muh rothschild central bank", and other such disgusting drivel. You might know them as RIDF.

I'm glad that Trump is still holding up against the shithead neocon "intellectuals". And that Holla Forums hasn't completely fallen for the shills just because they learned how to use the phrase "shabbos goy" and use the echoes on fucking everything. It's like no matter how much they try to blend in you can still tell their shit was typed by some ugly Jew with an afro and thick wire-framed glasses.

I already filtered the endcuck filth, but here are some of my favorite caps during the shitter shoah passover of 2017

I miss CTR. You guys just suck at this.

Just remember; on the day of the rope every last kike dies.

Fuck yeah.

You mean the fourth, fifth exodus? Yea I do, fuck off back.

Observes as it sprouts buzzwords and slogans it does not understand. You're really lost for words, aren't you?

You guys are like retarded vampires. You can look in the mirror and see what's wrong, but you don't get that it's you.

These hilarious retards will never understand how blatant they are when they post reading a list for buzzwords and pics to use.
Even funnier they can't tell their own employers think them far too stupid to shill anything on their own, hence the need for reference tables to post

China will fuck us just as hard economically except South Korea stays safe. Great job?

Nope think moar ha/b/bo hotel my silly faggot.

Ow, witty. Upvoted.

They're not too good at updating their tactics.

It's our leaders birthday. We could at least be civil.

How do you do, fellow //POL

Hmmm

The only one autistically screeching about chess in this thread is you, Moishe.

Even if that's true it only works to spread our memes.
Give it some time and the shills will continue to spread the truth about the kikes without even meaning too.

Ivanka is a race traitor and Jewish convert. She goes in the oven. Like all other women she will never fuck you OP.

Jfc this is too good. I bet you dont even know who Mac tonight is.

Good point. Jews have forgotten how to jew.

Im getting the feeling most people in here are not beholden to our dear leader.

God damn Tucker is so smug. Instead of just yelling and talking over guests like Hannity and O'Reilly he talks circles around them with logic.

He may not be /ourguy/ but he's entertaining at least.

Please say you you are baiting. Children always have lighter hair which darkens with age.

So you're the duo of autists renaming all the images around here? Pleasure to meet aspies, I was wondering who's doing it is.

ayy jfc tbh smfh smd faggot.

Ivankas 1488D chess user. She strategically married a kike who's orchestrating Trumps actions to give us all a casus beli against the jews! It looks like you had too much to think, why don't you be a good goy and post a meme instead?

You did it, pal

Nice one, faggot.

Disgusting.

Back to 4chan with you.

The mans in office, why isn't he paying you yet? "If you're good at something never do it for free" - art of the deal ;^)

You seem a little flustered.

Next level projection

Kike tactics are pretty much the same with paid shills and leftists as it's just the same fucking manual booklet. In this case, when trying to hammer a narrative out, they decided to flood with shilling during a moment of confusion. (((they))) tried taking advantage of it, as as typical tricks, they would then attempt to drum up as much hysteria and (((chaos))) [see, manufactured/artificial chaos] as much as possible to set in concern, defeatism, and etc. The easiest way to have defeated these shills was just to wait and see what played about before immediately jumping on whatever ship the shills were trying to coax people to jump on.

Not always, sometimes. Happened to me.

AND THE HARMLESS SYRIA STRIKE WAS A PLOY TO CIRCUIT-BREAK THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH REVOLT BEING FOMENTED BY THE JEWISH MEDIA.

He knew the "leftist" press would immediately get on board with something the neocons wanted and drop the coverage of the "treason with Russia" bullshit.

He's a goddamn god.

>All those who attacked Jews eh, I mean (((Ms. Kushner))) over this hang your heads in fucking shame!
This better be good faggot…

lel

You seem to have the script from 2 days ago, go ask your boss for the updated copy.

i love the jonestown kool aid

We merely adopted the blackpill. They were born with it, molded by it.

It doesn't even matter whether there kushners kids or not, Ivanka herself is Jewish.

How can a Jew be a Jewish puppet?

Look at these Jew bots shill, lol

Yeah but that was total bullshit made up by Alex Jones and the Alt-Kike. When are you going to realize you're controlled opposition posting fucking anime girls like a god damn demoralized sad kike slave.

sonny, mr.tromp are about to buy a one way ticket to south-east asian hell all over again. now you better get your head out of your ass and stop slurping cum of an 70yo twitter-trained orangutan and get a life.

Look faggot, yes we use sources, but we are smart enough here to be able to process raw info and stories as well. We can tell when something is up without having to get official sources to admit shit to the plebs.

Boomers are not allowed on this board unless they have served in Vietnam or where a hippie basher their entire lives.

archive.is/Y4QiV

Hmmm

i have served in "recent" military conflict in my country, so i know what is war. in my country. you, on the other hand are about to take yuge trip around the globe to kill some gooks because some blonde inbred told you to.

Nice slander tactic kike

Riiiggggggght…

uh huh, wanna join your buddy

Their short term pride is more important to them than future consequences.
This seems to be a common theme among the left: everything is a reactive knee jerk in response to an immediate issue. Liberals are they type to throw water on a grease fire.
"give them free money!"
"make it easier for nigs to be accepted!"
"double down on our bullshit to keep the supporters we still have!"

Dems have a hard time making sacrifices. They know coming clean would be a short term blow to their credibility. There would likely even be a mutiny on the left as its most fanatical members join the black block. But over the course of a year, they'll be better off cutting the bad fruit off the tree. If only they could bring themselves to do it.

right

Hi freech.

31b here. War is fun you fucking faggot. I want to kill non whites. If they nuke some non whites in the process, even better.

The ironic thing is that you neocon fucks are literally the legacy of Trotsky.

lol

Gotta find a better script lad.

Can someone tl;dr what is going on here? I watched the video and I have no clue.

KOREANS ARE THE JEWS OF ASIA
I've been pointing this out for weeks, buddy.
I've been to Worst Korea multiple times, and can confirm that pretty much every household has a Korean-translated Talmud.
Also, Best Korea is pretty much National Socialist now (as is the SSNP in Syria).
Neither had a Rothschild-controlled central bank (along with Libya, Iran, etc.)
Oy, vey! I wonder who we could be starting a war with next?

Found this while searching that image
forward.com/scribe/357045/can-ivanka-trump-become-our-queen-esther/
archive.fo/Q468d

KEK WILLS

In honour of a certain special individual's birthdate, I have to say that it IS possible for hundreds of years of organised Jewry (in the case of the United States, probably between 50 and 100 years), to disappear in about 5 years (between 1933 and 1938, for instance).
Also, North Korea is NOT our enemy.
If they hate Israel, that's one point they have above Trump, for one thing.

The idea I got was that NK is basically an extension of China at this point. One of their pawns. What they are to us is irrelevant as they will change into whatever China wants them to.

You tried so hard.

Your newfaggotry is showing

This.

North Korea isn't on that great of terms with China at the moment.
Calling them a 'pawn of China' is inaccurate.
It's difficult to get accurate info on them.
They have had alliances with both Iran and Palestine in the past.
All I can say for sure is that there's no way in hell they should be our enemy.
Also, South Korea is pretty hopelessly pozzed right now.

This.
It's no joke when they're referred to as an intelligence black hole.
Their state media apparatus is useless, and foreign journalists have to do James Bond level shit just to smuggle out photos of daily life.

What you say sounds reasonable but they seem to be following the exact playbook of "do crazy shit while the US is trying to negotiate with China in order to tip the scales."

I get that they aren't pozzed like South Korea which I have read about and seen just like you said, how they are very into Israel and Jewish culture for some strange reason, and how they are run by some weird feminist cult. I get all of that, but just because NK is against that doesn't mean they can be our allies. It really depends on who they take orders from - themselves, or China.

Next time Trump should have Geraldo reporting on the ship movement. That would really twist their tits.

Ivanka is a traitorous bitch, Jared broke up with her because she wasn't jewish and Rupert murdochs wife got them back together and she fucking converted for him. They're both liberal shitheads and should get out of the whitehouse.

inb4 times of israel.
timesofisrael.com/jared-kushner-once-broke-up-with-ivanka-trump-because-she-wasnt-jewish/

I blew it, didn't realize I copied it twice and didn't meant to reply to

I'm stunned. MSM said they pushed $12 million into that one to make sure Trump is embarrassed and push their tide-is-turning propaganda. How do you come back from making a baboon from Kenya president, pushing another Clinton, having your premium controlled opposition (Sanders, Warren) endorse Hillary, and now utterly failing to win such an easy race?

checked and kek'd

Nobody cares about North Korea, it was Trump serving israeli interests in attacking syria over a blatantly false pretext which caused most people to freak out.

If you think you're getting a wall and ending the war without dealing a few favors to the Jews you're not playing the game. You're larping and virtue signalling.

But nobody said anything about (((kushner)))

Syria is a compromise that is not worth it.

Advancing the jewish interests in the middle east portends much worse consequences for the U.S down the road, only a shill faggot would imply that it is.

Civil war is preferable, and only non shills, non /r/ the_donald cucks would see it that way

chess

this

dubs confirm muh chess

He'd right. Neocon = trotsky democrats that jumped to the republican party

Isn't Jewishness traced matrilineally? So if she's not of Jewish descent, technically the kids can't be counted as that either.
Of course the Jews themselves would pull up some retarded rabbinic law that would say they are, I'm sure.

Forgot she converted to (((Judaism))) so I guess the blood is a moot point since obviously their father is a kike.

No it really doesn't. Israel will be the new Rome for the NWO. We should be concentrated on Nationalism at home and not get caught up defending Islam. Europe too.

We need to stay out of it. And bombing Syria helped that. It's a negotiation tool. That's a fact. If it turns out I'm wrong then it was all just the same shit as usual. Either way, I back my play. Your nagging "Kill Ivanka" doesn't mean shit.

They have his rat eyes. Surprised they aren't pink.

Followed by no real argument and a ton of deflection.

Implying giving more power to those people by knocking over sovereign states won't have worse consequences for people in other sovereign states.

This sort of cognitive dissonance is only found in low quality shilling, you're like that plastic faced white haired faggot sophist that shills for Trump constantly.

Staying out of it would have involved not bombing Syria and letting Israel get itself into a situation where their state dies due to attrition through pissing off their neighbors.

I don't know where you come from, but you're not from here and that's very obvious.

Could be be any more of an outsider shilling?

Tell me when is Hillary being arrested. Then I'll start supporting Trump again.

Their responses are so easy to find as well, I mean come on, defending israel, not wanting them to wither and die. The fuck out of here.

But hey there user, didn't you get the memo, the shillfag wrote "MUH NEOCONZ LOLOLOLOL" in all caps so that means pointing out the obvious is no longer a relevant argument.

I feel it's fairly obvious now after the past two years that the democraps have absolutely no clue what they are doing. Once handing out food stamps stopped working to win elections they have no clue how to actually govern.

That would be the U,S. or European citizens every day.

Who big winner of btfo award today?

8ch.net/pol/res/9761340.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9762744.html

But does he love all his people as Kim loves his people or does he secretly love jews the most?

I'm sorry Trump didn't invade Syria, Cohen. That one must really sting :^)

(checked)
What do you think?

Best America leader Joe on what his people can be "most proud of". Sad!

Fuck all shitskins

pretentious hipster cunt

fantasy thinking

What does this have to do with trump bombing Assad/Russian airbase ?

This

Fuck you fucking airbase you fucking bitch. If Hillary had one Assad would be dead already

America failed state with nuclear weapons.

If America is a failed state then so is everywhere else.

I'll give OP and this thread the benefit of the doubt and assume it's not T_D spam…
The only one playing a game is the US. The bomb test was designed to fail to show they weren't a threat while saving face with his own people that hate amerikikes and Korea's have tried repeatedly to try direct negotiations(Chinese and NK don't really like one another) with the west but the US would rather force isolation and regime change.
Your TV kike secret controversial insight has been the US propaganda on NK for the past two decades.
I didn't believe we were getting real t_d spam until reading these posts.
Neo-con shit.

Yes. The plan is to bully everybody else into being a bigger failure to make the U.S. seem like a winner.

Because it's a fuking in-play buffer state for control of the Northern Pacific you fucking retard. I don't get why all of you never watched MASH or know anything about why we fought the Korean war.
N. Korea = China

Maybe the Jews control the narrative but I don't give a fuck about your philo-Chink obsession user.

Asians are a terrible fucking danger to all peoples and will swallow he world when the white man dies. Maybe they'll keep a few of us around for breeding.

Talumdvision at its finest.
It's a buffer zone that the US wants removed so it can spread it's infected ideology. This isn't the 50s you retard.
Ever thought that maybe the US shouldn't be there? That maybe it's Chinas role to control that area?
No because that would demand some reflection on the US part.
I have no interest in that part of the world and I'm sure as fuck not a pilochink.
Your kike empire can't fall any sooner.

Best Korea did nothing wrong. We want Best Korea to stay alive. They are as close to National Socialism of any government around right now. They are one of the few countries that don't have a Rothschild central bank. Best Korea would only attack the USA in self defense.

Do we have any proofs where the carrier task force is?
What was its original destination? Id like to have a look into it.

Sorry did not mean to link your post, mate.

Tucker's face while listening to bullshit is sublime. The waves of absurdity wash over him.

ik but it was still a stupid thing to do and was pandering to the neocons. Ivanka is a fucking kike puppet and Kushner holds the string. Trump has a soft spot for his daughter and is surrounded by Neo-cons. You're saying to ignore Trumps bad decisions just because he's not Hillary?

Not draining the swamp, not prosecuting Clinton, surrounding yourself with the establishment that you were supposedly fighting against, claiming to be an isolationist and dropping world policing policies and then continuing the same pattern that has existed for decades. Even worse… not helping those who helped you win the election and showing even the smallest token of loyalty or gratitude when you are in a position to do so aka Julian Assange, but instead seeking to shut him down now that you hold the power. Nah you are a clueless participant in the game Trump has played on you, but keep defending him with 4d chess all day while you eat shit out of his ass and call it gourmet dinners before you rest your low IQ brain every night.

Not even 100 days in, try and be patient you absolute faggot.

He's the Jon Stewart Leibowitz of the right.

Don Jr. maybe, but isn't Eric the faggot who said that David Duke deserved to die or something?

Welcome to democracy.
Now you see why it must be dismantled after it stops being useful to us.

NEVER DOUBT TRUMP

You forgot (((Trump))) faggot…

waa….

You just parrot all your opinions about inter-family relationships that you know nothing about. You're programmed. You don't belong here.

Oi

We'd better be watching old Tuck here. He had Robert Kennedy jr on yesterday and he was spewing heavy anti vax chatter. Citing studies from African sample groups were vax babies did worse than non vax.

They'll be watching Tuck real close. We need to, too.

If after all this time, we give them this much help and they can't even take care of their own fucking defense, then fuck em.

Either they deal with artillery themselves or they get blown up. We shouldn't have to waste our resources because South Korea is too retarded to keep their own people alive.

I hope that is just a surface narrative and not what the USA really plans to do.

The fuck is a vox?

i meant vax
I am shamed

Vaccination

Gas yourself kike

Don't you know how to play 1488d chess? :^)