HG101 used to be my favorite site. I supported them for a decade. I bought their books. Now look at them

HG101 used to be my favorite site. I supported them for a decade. I bought their books. Now look at them.

hardcoregaming101.net/lifeisstrange/lifeistrange.htm

This is one profoundly retarded paragraph. There is nothing new or innovative about this San Francisco non-game faggot shit. Text adventure games almost 40 years ago did what they did, better. The "potential" this brainless hipster speaks of was fulfilled before they were even born.

hardcoregaming101.net/gonehome/gonehome.htm

Here's more of this moronic SJW shit. Get these filth out of my hobby.

Did anyone ever actually make that complaint or are you a strawmanning Marxist twat who pretends to be non-violent even as you support BLM and Obama blowing up Yemeni weddings?

Derogatory use of "reactionary" confirms that author is ignorant shitlib who wants to use video games as a political wedge to destroy his foes and has no desire to play, create, or write about good games. Also lol at the idea that adventure games are non-traditional.

What the fuck lol

There's nothing semi about it you lobotomized retard. The things you like are bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

hg101.proboards.com/thread/13159/home
hardcoregaming101.net/fzero/fzero4.htm
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/69-the-nerd-sex/
hardcoregaming101.net/darius/darius3.htm
hardcoregaming101.net/dodonpachi/dodonpachi4.htm
g1.globo.com/pop-arte/noticia/2016/06/minha-luta-de-adolf-hitler-esgota-na-feira-do-livro-de-lisboa.html
beyondeasy.net/2014/05/overdue-eich-tolerance-and-softening.html
hg101.proboards.com/thread/544/valis?page=6
hardcoregaming101.net/author.htm
socksmakepeoplesexy.net/index.php?a=crono_goty2013
socksmakepeoplesexy.net/index.php?a=polly_goty2013
gatheryourparty.com/
beyondeasy.net/2016/06/straight-white-men_15.html
patreon.com/jdarkside?ty=h
infiniterainyday.blogspot.com/
bithedarkside.wordpress.com/
mega.nz/#F!1VwlnJ7C!ddvS89R3ufnq0wf6hdfBKQ
mega.nz/#!1wdQ2TxC!Tn0st8NGX0QIo5GuRLgPYLZ9ApoN0wnFud-Tubvz6do
deepfreeze.it
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
hardcoregaming101.net/lifeisstrange/lifeistrange.htm
mega.nz/#F!Zo0FSIZB!tnbuGqXPh6mBc-XZgVbpcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, it's too bad. I realized that their admin is a hardcore SJW after checking the forums some time after GG started.

Could someone tell me how did this fucking happen with a site like HG101? Considering it was about obscure and retro games I would assume goon sleeper agents would be the cause, or maybe the owner got a SJW girlfriend and listened to her so he could get some pussy? It's a real damn shame, HG101 had some cool articles like the Nausicaa games.

It's usually one of the two.

You could be me user, you could have multiple PCGamer CDs and magazines from the 90s

I used to read it all the time. I thought if there was a site that would be safe from this shit it would be hg101 but then the signs started popping up.

I hate myself and I want to die.

SJW ruining everything like always and infecting other people

are you me?

What's funny is that HG101 is the very first place I had heard about Patreon, when they announced they had started using it. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

don't blame yourself, blame leftist faggots for trying to invade everything people like. Anyway stop being such a downer, stop it or I'll bully you.

I went once to HG101 and saw all those dogshit videogames. I though I was going insane and i'm seeing jews and sjws everywhere but looks like i'm not the only one who thinks it's weird

SJWs are a cancer that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. We're living in an interesting time user. We're literally living in the age of an Information Revolution, never before have so many freak and degenerates been gathered around. What we're witnessing now is the battle of ideologies, those who worship the marxist ideology and those who value freedom.

They're still pushing Gone Home?
Let it go SanFran, you tried pushing that game hard to the masses and it failed.

Reminds me of when Hollywood was trying to push that Sam Worthington dude in main leading roles in all movies.

Trump need to win or the next thing will be things like bath for tranys and obligatory pronoums for different degenerates

All of my favorite sites are run by SJW traitors now. Hell, I used to like Cracked. Them showing their true colors hurt me hard.

I'm surprised with the shit Hillary has gotten away with.

the forums: hg101.proboards.com/thread/13159/home

good god are they cucked

we need to make alternative

More than likely it's goons. You go to any retro/obscure gaming community and you'll see SA's cancer, whether it's actual goons or just people who think shit like SA LPs and Retsupurae are the best things on the internet.

I've had a pretty good experience with massivelyop but they're for mmorpg autists such as myself

Holy shit these assholes need to get off their high horse.

Hahaha I didn't know these retards were real. There really are people who believe everything clickbait tells them to believe.

This site is the best alternative as for forums. For actual articles, I dunno, almost all vidya sites are run by psychopathic rainbow hairs now.

the mute sign will be familiar with them when their pathetic voices are silenced with Trump president.

is there a list of infected sites and clean sites out there?

If there isn't a list, don't make one. You'll just make it easier for them to start worming their way into the good ones.

I have decided not to look around to see if they went full sjw considering the covers on some of these magazines. So I'm just gonna pretend my stack isn't there and I never ordered anything.

Reading my own OP again and noticing additional faggotry from HG101 without even having to click the links

Quadruple lol at the idea that Gone Home is non-conformist. Social justice means psychotic adherence to the Marxist status quo and violent suppression of dissenters.

Magazine paper isn't even good for kindling; it releases poisons into the air. Chuck that shit into the garbage.

No, user is me, right?

I know that Neogaf is a infected forum but is there a safe videogame forum out there?

only very small ones

Are there any websites out there that arent infested by the SJW madness?

One of the only 3 or 4 websites i ever go on is here and i feel very autistic for doing so.

time to dig any conflict related to him, yes?

HG101 was always shit and idpol as fuck, go check the valis X article for some triggering

MassivelyOP was the site that bitched to the Wildstar devs about tit size until it got reduced, and in cahoots with Blizzardwatch/WoW insider who was responsible for several censorship shitstorms on WoW.

I wasn't a radical right-winger before 2012 but I am now. That was the year that SJWs took over western civilization.

why zizek is so weird

Haven't played either but now that i looked into it the fact that they have a writer like that means it's going to spread if history is to repeat itself

I remember the "Anime Invasion" magazine that was ruined by a woman and the stupid people that think that anime is only for kids

maybe?

better than nothing

I'm not even from the US and the SJW are my sworn enemies

Why is "geek culture" so limpwristed?

hardcoregaming101.net/fzero/fzero4.htm

This is the quality level of their articles now. This writer very briefly touches on gameplay in the second paragraph, doesn't even mention the game's legendary difficulty, then talks about visuals, cutscenes, and peripherals.

Even a no-talent Holla Forums shitposter like me could write better stuff than shit.

i swear i you find something gamergate related on him i'm ddosing that entire site

Because feminists saw it was huge and vibrant without them and forced their way in by clutching the nuts of any man who dared to have them.

You'd think a site which mostly covered obscure retro games would have known that said indie games didn't do anything unique aside from not utilizing interactivity, the core of a game. As if nudity itself is a revolutionary costume.

Their increasing focus on indie games with social justice tinges will most likely bite them in the ass later on. I only go there for their SHMUP pages anyways. They can't just focus only on the story and characters of a SHMUP anyways.

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/69-the-nerd-sex/

How hard would it be to make our own website? Im sure there are a bunch of anons who would be willing to write articles.

Going to forums is absolute cancer these days fuck, it always was. The moment you make a name, you make your identity. There was never actual free speech in forums because everything you say will always be tied to you. Everyone will always try to make a name for themselves to get a fucking reputation and hiding other opinions through downvoting and the like never mind the fact of mod kissing faggots exist.

Anonymous messages boards and imageboards is all you need in this fucking era

I'm sure there are a bunch of anons who would be willing to play video games.

If you aren't playing a video game while browsing Holla Forums you're a faggot.

Playing some shin meg tensei SJ while shitposting inbetween fights.

Yeah, like, I don't WANT to be racist/sexist/homophobic (I mean for christ sakes I'm gay), but the issues with all these groups are becoming so out of control and overbearing that in my mind, the racism and sexism and prejudice are justified, because of the sizable chunk of these demographics aggressively pushing their harmful stereotypes.

The way I see it, by pointing the mongoloids out we're doing a service to everyone else who isn't being a fucking cultural tumor; the women who don't play victim, the blacks who don't thug it up, the refugees who cooperate with the communities they're placed in, the LGBTs who don't constantly screech about how special and sexually liberated they are, the Mexicans who immigrated legally.

I'm from Canada, and Trudeau is actively worsening all these situations with blind acceptance.

Amen m8. I don't need to kiss moderator ass or worry about drunkposts I made in 2003 coming back to haunt me as more sane things become verboten. Right here, you can just post, and the quality of your post is all that matters.

Anonymity is our salvation.

Didn't Trudeau let tens of thousands of square miles of land burn in a gigantic conflagration because he told the US and other countries to get lost so he could hire South African firefighters and therefore brag about how non-racist he was? How is that Tumblrite shitbag not hanging from a rope?

this is more about why a stateless "game" about a guy looking through private stuff of a teenage lesbian girl is being acceptable to be featured on a website named "hardcore gaming"

Everything you said sounds too true. Its also kind of sad that so many anons say that they hate this website when there is nowhere else left to go. I dont really feel the same since some of you anons are pretty cool. I just hope shit dosent go tumbling down in the future.

But if it does then where will we go next?
I dont want to leave again

Didnt those firefighters fail to do their jobs too? I remember seeing an article about that.

One is just audiologs and environmental storytelling, both things that decades-old games have done better.. and the other is just a ripoff of a Telltale game where none of the choices matter, but the storyline somehow revolves around time travel in a way that makes Bioshock Infinite look nuanced.

Imagine being this much of an uncultured faggot, someone so lacking in gaming knowledge, so clueless and spiteful towards the medium they are basing their lives around.. that you can look at these two hipster trash games and call them "revolutionary"

browsing Holla Forums is the last thing i have user, when i stop having a minimal amount of enjoyment out of it i'll run out of reasons to live and just break into a nearby construction site and jump off of it

yeah they like immediately asked for a better equipment and a raise

What type of games do you like, user? Do you want a recommendation or anything?

Don't give me that suicide bullshit. I'm sure you have things to live for. Family, a hobby, maybe a crush, food, something.

I have family in Fort McMurray who lost everything about ten or so hours after the US and Russia offered to strategically waterbomb the fire to prevent it from destroying more of the city.

I keep saying
>WHEN ARE WE GONNA LYNCH TRUDEAU.

They said they were tired and refused to work.

fighting SJW's directly would be like aiming for the shield in melee combat.

They are friends with a number pozzed journalists, namely a bunch of former 1up writers.

Yeah, they were never very insightful. IIRC, their article on Yu-No states that the only thing that made the game stand out was the voice acting. I seem to remember cringing a lot while reading their Dragon Quest articles as well, but I don't exactly remember why.

Honestly, a lot them read like the author never played the game and got all of his/her information by reading about it on fan forums.

I just wish it wasn't so easy to shit up an anonymous board. All you have to do is samefag and act like a retard enough, then other retards will see you, think they'd be accepted here, and start shitposting. Which then attracts more retards, etc.

They had their downfall into the social justice abyss long before gamergate came up back in august-september 2014.

My favorite pastime back then was searching an article for synonyms related to sexism, masculinity, etc. I was amused by the stark contrast between older articles, that jokingly celebrated skimpy dressed characters, and newer entries which were mainly focused on issues of sexism and relegated any writing pertaining gameplay to a couple of lines at best. It actually was annoying because it was impossible to learn anything about the game but the writer's political agenda, while in the past at least you got a small glimpse at how the game controlled, what the gameplay was about, or even some interesting trivia about the history of the company responsible for the game.

I couldn't help but laugh at the idiocy of the faggot who made that image back in the heyday of gamergate at cuckchan that presented a list of allied sites and hg101 was featured prominently next to rpg codex.

Hope dies last and there's nothing else alive user

Nichegamer
DSOGaming

Some anons hate this shit because it already tumbled down compared to the old days, especially in these weeks with newfags and jaded oldfags being highly paranoid of them
And the higher ups still don't appear

There is still "tails gets trolled", user. Live to see then end of that before you kill yourself.

Yeah, summer is a real thing. I can definitly see the increase in low quality posts.

The ni/gg/ers were/are gullible morons. Nothing new there.

They'll never take over the Codex however, that place is a complete insane asylum.

Reminder that people who argue against shills and summerfags are shills and summerfags themselves.

To be honest, they just state that the gameplay in GX is just the same as in X (I don't know if this is true) as the article about X has more depth about the gameplay.

A better example is their new 'revamped' Darius article about Dariusburst, which is as shallow as it gets: hardcoregaming101.net/darius/darius3.htm
They don't even mention shot canceling, how all the ships works in CS, go more in-depth about scoring, the actual stage design, Counterbursting, port differences, and so on. It doesn't tell me something I don't know or could have gotten off other sites, so what's the point of me reading this? Their niche used to be in-depth exploration of obscure games, now it's just superficial Kotaku-tier wanking about Humble Bundle indiefodder.

Compare that article to those of Dodonpachi: hardcoregaming101.net/dodonpachi/dodonpachi4.htm
Just LOOK at all that shit. THAT is what I want and expect from a site that covers obscure games in more detail. It covers everything I CAN know about the game and more. Quite a shame how they are going downhill so hard.

You still haven't told me what you like to play.

Thing is, the leftists make it really fucking hard not to contemplate going after the high score with them as the target.

They aren't satisfied with shitting up every IRL country they infest, they have to ruin any chance of escapism we might have from their cancerous ideology by chasing after us there as well, and bringing their shit along.

When they rob us of everything we enjoy and turn our countries to shit what else is left but to think up ways to purge them?

I can't identify with you because I live in a third world kebabland but surely there's something to fight for. If it's so bad then obviously there are some people willing to do what's right to combat that evil. With or without violence

The whole SJW shit is just an extension of the Nice guy(tm) formula. Since the guy who runs the site is probably a beta male, the nice guy shtick must have been natural to him.

Even third world kebablands are being influenced though.

They'll just drive themselves into irrelevance same as RPS did. It's gone from one of the more "serious" and respected blogs about PC gaming to a complete joke that had to beg whatever readership it had left to gib them money least they completely die out.

Now nobody ever mentions them anymore, outside of discussion pertaining leftist corruption and mockery of them.

The only thing to fight for left is the Day of the Rope, and ensuring none of those fuckers, or their loved ones, live to see it through.

I've seen feminists on Holla Forums yeah but I doubt anyone's taking them seriously besides the applied arts graduates in my university.

I hate to tell you guys this but HCG101 has always been like this, just much less overt than recently.

Go dig up their ancient Final Fantasy pages, almost every female character is evaluated purely based on whether the character is in the author's opinion, "sexist".

EGM was actually alright for most of their run, though many of its writers are full on cucks/shills now, just look at the Retronauts podcast.

Pic related was fucking liberal as shit though. I always thought CGW was the better written magazine but holy fuck were they lefty as shit. Their Postal 2 review is infamous for giving the game 0 stars for its humor alone, and barely analyzing its gameplay.

Adding to this
They actually have no quality control/checking on the articles written beyond basic spell checking. The whole Drakengard article is so retarded. It spends 3 paragraphs complaining about people who don't like the shit gameplay and thinks comparing it to something like Final Fight highlights the "hypocrisy of gaming audience"

The pendulums swinging back though.
Even in my communist filled country

g1.globo.com/pop-arte/noticia/2016/06/minha-luta-de-adolf-hitler-esgota-na-feira-do-livro-de-lisboa.html

YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHAT YOU LIKE TO PLAY ASSHOLE

Salazar dindu nuffin

Check IDs user, Im not the jaded fuck.
If you still want to know I usually play modded S.T.A.L.K.E.R and MGR, Im currently waiting for the EDF port and Bannerlord since Endless Space 2 and Amplitude have been fucking silent since last year and Croteam crushed my dreams

The issue isn't the fact that their "right side of history" drivel is gonna last, the problem is that we're fast running out of time to fix all the shit they've broken.

Even if the pendulum swings back to normality how do you motivate Western populations to deport and/or sterilize millions of undesirables?

HG101's original article on the Valis series referred to the PC-Engine remake of Valis 1 as having "lovely fanservice".

It was rewritten recently.

"Misogyny" shows up more than once through the article.

If you haven't give Metro 2033 and Underrail a shot, you might enjoy them if you like Stalker

For MGRR I don't know what to recommend you to you besides a few 2d CUHRAYZEE games.

Those FF articles were written by Patrick Roesle for Socksmakepeoplesexy.net, a site that's also extremely cancerous. Hilariously enough, Pat I think has stopped writing for them, and if his blog is any indication I don't think he'll go back.

beyondeasy.net/2014/05/overdue-eich-tolerance-and-softening.html

Why, though? Was it rewritten by the same guy?

Just use archive.is.

I'll be honest with you here. I have a rudimentary grasp of moon, but that sometimes is enough to make most sense out of shit people want to know about (like say, the ever elusive game with DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED).

I have actively stopped myself from doing writeups on them because someone already lifted my work on HG101 once. Of course, uncredited. And people who write shit on HG101 get paid for it.

So if I'm potentially going to have my shit ripped off by people making cash in the process, no. Go do the heavy lifting yourselves.

Maybe, maybe not. The original article didn't have the writer's name attached to it.

You dont, we will have to do the same as they did and flee to better countries.
Tell them what we suffered so they dont do the same and be better than what this scum could ever be.
Theres no fighting this back now, most people are ingrained with the notion that taking in thousands of people, many of whom are not Syrians or who are not there as refugees and who do not wish to integrate themselves is the morally correct thing to do when they cant even sustain themselves and when they realize what they have done as it finally knocks at their door it will be too late.

Holy shit, read the forum.

hg101.proboards.com/thread/544/valis?page=6

What happened between then?

Its just some new author, HCG101 functions much like a wiki, it has its different contributors:

hardcoregaming101.net/author.htm

Usually goons and SJWs tend to avoid even mentioning term "walking simulator" or immediatly saying only sexists use it so nice to see even this blatant SJW has to abide to at least some of the rules of the site. Hopefully it stays that way but most likely she'll ruin the whole site once the admin goes white knight enough.

The author converted to social justice

So why are old articles being changed to be more PC?

librechan.net/v/
16chan.nl/videogames/
endchan.xyz/v/
8ch.pl/v/

pick your poison

Because historical revisionism is as part of leftism as is mass starvation.

Yeah nah.
The guy who actually runs the site(and pockets the money) is a well known SJW

I have played both Metros at launch at max difficulties with no HUD, not a big fan of it.
Its ok and has some nice ideas, but its too linear and the Call of Dutyesque bombastic setpieces feel extremely out of place.
I also dont trust Deep Silver to deliver, but we will have to see, its been 3 years.

Still havent played Underail, Ill give it a try, keep hearing great things about it here along with Age of Decadence.
Thanks

Ive yet to play the DMC series and Im planning to buy Onechanbara eventually so that should fit the criteria.

But like I said, Im not the same guy you were replying to.

The guy is still a whiny bitch lookin at his newer stuff

Sometimes, I really want to make my own site. Post a bunch of bullshit, maybe have a little imageboard/textboard/BBforum for people to shitpost on. But I never have anything worthwhile to say, I don't play a lot of recent games, so nobody would really give a shit. Not to mention, even if I did make one, I'd have no idea what to get in terms of hardware, since it's too easy to get too little and blow a cap (bandwidth, namely.) Plus, there are a couple very critically acclaimed games that I don't like, and if I tried to talk about them, everyone would be pissed because HOW CAN MY PRECIOUS 11/10 GOAT VIDEO GAME HAVE ANY FLAWS?

I hate having to rely on other people for this shit, though. Halfchan went to shit, 8ch's slipping further and further down the drain, and any non-imageboard is fucking abysmal.

HG101 may or may not have deserved this, but I don't. HG101 was my one backup just in case 8ch blew up tomorrow, and now I've got nothing. Fucking kill me.

Play 3, it's objectively the best. Hard as hell, though, so you need lots of patience to learn the system, but the payoff is amazing.

If you like it, try DMC 1, 4, and yes even the gay American reboot has a couple of tolerable things in it. 2 is just boring though.

My memory slipped me, I actually played 2033 in 2012 when it came out in a magazine.

it's British.

I just wish one community would do what SA did back in the day with the Lolocaust.

Let all the leftists and nu-males out themselves and then shoah them into their own concentration sub-forum, a veritable wild west where everyone is allowed to come in and mock them.

There's still a big market for old shit. If all you do is play NES ROMS and talk about them, you'll still have an audience.

Implying it's possible to tell one anglo from another

Its best to play the first game before 3.
If you play 3 you cant go back to 1, if you play 1 you can advance to 3.

How do you get so fucking cucked.

By being stupid enough to fall for the leftist "female approval = female attraction".

They think all women are feminists, and that women are attracted to yes men that constantly agree with them, so they mold themselves into such pathetic creatures.

Then again, the payoff when they hit 40 and have nothing to show for it is pretty lulzy in and of itself.

I was actually thinking of starting with 1 since I think that one should be the most barebones and avoid 2 completely.
Tried it, fucking hated unlike 4 which I played using only a keyboard for 17 minutes as my gamepad was broke at the time (RIP Chillstream bro).
Wonder if I still have the files

By following your holy writ.

I was thinking of writing a reveiw for all the old games i have in my collection. I even go out to garage sales and look for old games. Would that make for a good series of articles?

Its British pandered to American normalfags.
Its like saying Dead Rising 3 or GTA are japanese or British.

Donte has a union jack on his jacket

Yeah, I'd read em. Put some reviews on a blogspot somewhere and post them to Holla Forums or something.

People still go ape for 80s/90s nostalgia. It helps that a lot of amazing games came from those decades, probably more than from the 00s and 10s.

Yeah, he's a pretentious git with an English degree (which he's admitted in his own writing), but I don't think he's as pathetic compared to the staff of HG101 or SMPS. Now if you want to what his former compatriots at SMPS have become read these:
socksmakepeoplesexy.net/index.php?a=crono_goty2013
socksmakepeoplesexy.net/index.php?a=polly_goty2013

So?
That doesnt change the fact that its trying to go for the normalfag audience and that means staying close to American globalization media and its trends since thats what most people are used to.

To be honest, HG101 wasn't THAT good to start with.

They love to spoiler the games in their reviews, and they don't even warn you about. Do you wanna know if that game you are looking into is good? Fuck you, here's the big reveal of the game, enjoy the spoiler. I got some games spoiled just by reading their very first lines.

Also some of their reviews are just… bad. I've seen some games being praised for its weakest points, then the sequel, which vastly improves those areas, being thrown as a worse game. Something tells me they are huge blind nostalgiafags.

Yeah, I guess you're right.
I'm always afraid of the kind of people I'd attract, though. I wouldn't want to go through all the trouble just to end up with a pile of /vvv/fags or goons plopped on my lap.

Also, any of faggots who think it's worth to start some alternative site to pozzed gaming writers seems to have forgotten this: gatheryourparty.com/

All I'm saying is you're probably going to waste your time trying to turn the tides with writing your own stuff. At most you should write for yourselves and let gaming journalism as it is die out.

They fought fires with sticks, but once they learnt how to use firehoses, Trudy only paid them $15 so they fucked off.

Good websight but they update twice a year now. Why didn't Intel give $300,000,000 to them instead of Femfreq?

Oh sorry, I mean $15 a day.

:^)

I'm pretty sure that Holla Forums can start its own website like H101, but i know it isn't going to happen.

People tried that already:

beyondeasy.net/2016/06/straight-white-men_15.html

He's still SJW as fuck.

We just need to get an user who will actually moderate his website and not bend ovver to sjws and people trying to fuck him over.

Now I'm confused, because if this is the site I think it is, his own Valis reviews were relatively regressive-free and stuck to the games. Going out of their way to make jokes like Yuko and Reiko having sex and shit, but it was in good fun, not OH GOD TELENET NOPE TOO GROSS SORRY.

We had one. For a while.

Fuck. Welp, there goes any sympathy I had for Pat. Guy was a good writer, but it's clear he's got a screw loose.

I wish he was still with us.

You're talking about this site.

We all know how it's turned out. And GYP was also supposed to be like that, but they've always been slow to update.

If i had the funds, i would start my own site. No fourms, maybe comments in the articles. Only vidya, no opinions. Opinons only lead to ruin.

I've written for the site. Try to guess which ones.

I think this is a better example

GYP DID THE SAME THING NIGGER AND IT DIDN'T WORK OUT. THIS SHIT CANT GET OFF THE GROUND UNLESS YOU'RE WELL CONNECTED AND LOADED

CENTRALIZED HUBS FOR WRITING GAMES OR ANY ENTERTAINMENT ARE CANCER ANYWAY. LET THEM DIE OUT LIKE THEY SHOULD

Youre probably right.

Fuck off Tameem

fuck you

No less as far as the whole "not-games" shit goes since this thread started off with it, I'm going to give it my two cents as a developer myself.

Indie games are a phenomenon not unlike the rise of B-Movies back in the day (which, despite the label they'd get to define it, had prestigious film makers turning to because it involved less financial risk and more creative freedom. Hell, budget-wise and all, Psycho was a B-movie). This gets us the throwbacks we all know and love and more experimental stuff.

I find value in the 'experimental stuff', I think it's fascinating what you can do with the medium by restricting some of the things we take for granted, so on.

A lot of people don't, though. That's fine. We call that demographics. Your experimental game won't have mainstream appeal and get everybody onboard with it. That's the price of art. Deal with fucking it.

All the unabashed name-calling and shame-attempting is pathetic, I can't think of another word. This would be like movie critics would suddenly take arms to say The Reason Why B-Movies Are Saving The Industry And The Awful People Who Don't Support Them and what the fuck ever.

So all the handwringing on how you're obviously a shitlord for not enjoying what a bunch of people who aren't going anywhere because of the rut that "games press" is where you just keep recycling the same writers over and over is IMO just going to be detrimental to their own acceptance of this. Instead of letting these games find your audience they want to convince you anything else is unacceptable.

THAT'S bound to go over well. "We shot first and called an entire group of people assholes because they don't agree with us! WHAT'S UP WITH HIS HOSTILITY?"

Niche gamer.

¡Que te jodan!

You're just learning this now? Pic related, it's you.

Holla Forums, but it's infested with autists.

I'm not overly fond of the right, but SJWs should straight up get gassed. Also, fuck the US for making everything political. I hope a mudslime goes literally nuclear and ends your sorry excuse for a country. Or at least San Fran.

I would gladly sacrifice my life and this gay ass country if it meant eliminating San Francisco, Hollywood, and Los Angeles from the world.

You Eurocucks are just as bad.

Also, fuck off Ahmed, we'll eliminate faggotry on our terms.

Hollywood is part of LA dumb dumb, you have an additional choice please say Portland, Oregon

Thankfully a few nukes placed along the fault-line can sink California into the ocean.

Washington DC.

Hey, PC Gamer was still solid in those days.

Addendum: I dropped my subscription long before the new wave of SJW shit.

At some point I just stopped caring about what PC Gamer was writing because their staff changed and the new writing got boring and the stuff they covered I couldn't be arsed to care about. So I just dropped it. Social justice is just a new way for talentless hacks to scream that they're still relevant and matter, even if they're shitting all over the golden age of gaming and coming up with the same "gaming violence" bullshit that was laughed out decades ago.

The unholy trinity must be gassed. Most especially Hollywood.

Ideology.

Just nuke LA, because you'd take hollywood with it.

But then what will I do with this third smaller nuke? Can I drop it on Disneyland?

People have already suggested Portland or DC. Also New York or Detroit.

Don't forget Baltimore.

This

What? Which ones?

The cuck has a patreon
patreon.com/jdarkside?ty=h

Here's his blogs:
infiniterainyday.blogspot.com/
bithedarkside.wordpress.com/

Read his reviews of EVERY BAD SOUTH PARK EPISODE, he gets quite triggered.

What about the Rothschild's Estate?

Is there really a need to mention that Jews go in the oven?

Why are goony bearded man so pathetic?

Sweden, m8.

No, I mean for HG101. I should be recieving a physical copy of the Data East game for having my article and screenshots posted unless Kurt cheapens out and just hands me a PDF. He hasn't asked if I wanted any clean-up or revisions.

Fuck this heat's getting to me

You guys get paid in books now?

wew lad

I'm pretty sure the Union Jack patch is iconic to normalfags of "punk" and "anarchy" because of a short piece of British history.

and freelance pay, enough to fill out a 1099-MISC

The freelance pay I knew about, and why I mentioned above I didn't go around translating shit because I've had work swiped before.

Just with the current state of affairs I thought they might as well have just switched to 'have our swag' instead

I've always suspected beards are to hide weak jaw lines due to a lack of testosterone.

The book deal has been on the site that contributors would always get a free copy of any print publication, possibly in lieu of any residuals.

Still don't know why he didn't throw in one of my Taito game articles into the Taito Arcade Classics book.

Nah man. They'll eventually destroy themselves at the rate they're going.

The writers for that site have always been fedora wearing beard having nu-males. There's a snide remark complaining about prettyboys in pretty much every article about games from Japan.

It amazes me how people are surprised that the site went to shit since it was practically shit from the beginning.

It happened with 4chan, so what are you surprised about? Personally I'm convinced that any elitist is vulnerable to socjus. They want to be something higher, and in the movement they feel like it against whites\christians\rightwing\gamers.

Well elitists usually want to align with the underdog or do something that will make them seem like a revolutionary, so its kind of expected that they're usually the first to fall to socjus.

This'll only stop with true p2p imageboards.

They're losing a lot of their long-term writers because of this new "direction." Most of the people on the forums and that wrote for it are middle of the road and just don't want to be involved in Kurt's crusade. As for jcuckside, I'm looking forward to him creating an incident and having it give the site another black eye, it's just a matter of time (the thing with etch-a-sketcz went over REALLY well, so this looks to be a pretty nice sequel). Cuckside is mentally unstable and loves picking fights so it's going to be a lot of fun.

His day job is at a Dairy Queen (the irony), he was always bitching about it on the General Chat thread before he got that threadlocked by being a bitch. Also he lives somewhere in Southern Texas, which is fucking hilarious.

They may have been thinking of the forums, there's a small but determined group of non-SJWs there (but less now since they keep getting banned).

Sauce?

Also does Tom from XSEED still hang out there?

Anyone got some PDFs of their books? I was thinking of buying the Castlevania one, but after seeing this i dont feel like supporting sjws and their agenda to subvert gaming.

==what a tweest=

I found a few. Castlevania's one of the ones I came across.

lol I can't into redtext for the life of me, time for me to retire now and become a duck

I have John Szczepaniak's book about Japanese Game Deveopers but he seems to be a cool guy and he's in the middle of a legal battle with the ever popular and ego-inflated Agness Kaku and he doesn't seem to be down with gobbling the pink juice, so I'm going to not share it on principle of him being a cool guy so far.

Though quite frankly the entire hook was talking to the guys behind the fences who helped bringing vidya back after the crash, so seeing zun crash the party out of nowhere for the 2hoe-waifu-syndrome-people is a bit glaring.

Not going to say the source, since I don't feel like narcing. But that's one reason there's less articles about actual games lately compared to walking sims.

Tom posts there a lot less, partly because of his job, but also because he gets dogpiled every time there's a thread and he voices an opinion. Granted, talking about how much he loves loli pussy is probably a bad way to defend an argument but you have to admire the guy's candor.

mega.nz/#F!1VwlnJ7C!ddvS89R3ufnq0wf6hdfBKQ
mega.nz/#!1wdQ2TxC!Tn0st8NGX0QIo5GuRLgPYLZ9ApoN0wnFud-Tubvz6do

Posting these because Sketcz is a delusional fuckhead, and most definitely not "a cool guy."

deepfreeze.it

Did he really say that, lol. Just when I thought I couldn't love Tom more.

Can you give me some info? Out of the loop there

Wow thanks dude!, that's some rare footage there.

Liberalism is a disease, no matter where it is.

kurt, neorasa, and derboo are all hardcore SJWs. Do not expect a fair or impartial judgment if it ever comes down to an argumetn between you and say, jdarkside (or neorasa, he's really into trolling people). The only other active mod is a cool guy, but he just hates arguments (he's pretty much backed off/disappeared though on the forums since he just gets overturned by the others).

NP man - and sorry if I come off reactionary though. But after dealing with him on two forums (assembler and hg101) he's… kind of an asshole is a charitable way to put it. On both of those he experienced multiple meltdowns where he wished/threatened death on other people over a stupid discussion. He used the HG101 blog to insult this one guy from the Smithsonian because he didn't like the idea of an exhibit - when the guy replied and was generally a chill guy asking for constructive criticism, Sketcz was nasty and hateful to him. There were multiple instances where he harassed people when researching stories to where he was reported to the site (that happened with a lot of the developers he interviewed for his books as well). He's endorsed euthanizing the retarded/physically inferior. Stuff like that - even without the overly nasty stuff he did he's just kind of a pathetic nutcase that hasn't had a job in his life and has his parents taking care of everything.

Don't get me wrong, Kaku's no angel and went about that whole thing wrong - but what's funny is that she actually told the truth on most of the stuff in her "did you know" page (weird stuff like Sketcz's "wi-fi allergy" - he got in one of the above-mentioned fights/threat situations because he was angry when he bought an original model 360 (since it had no wi-fi) and it broke on him, and lashed out at everyone because they didn't warn him it would RROD (we did).

Don't get me wrong, I own both books because there's some great info in there, but he's a dildo. Then again, so is everyone in his line of work it seems…

I can't get on the forums anymore and I'm too lazy anyway, but there were a few threads where Akiba's Trip or Senran Kagura came up and he was talking about how he was pissed about censorship of loli stuff. It didn't go well. If you do some searching it should still be there and not expunged or anything.

NP, there's some really cool stuff on there - it's really a shame he charged out the ass for the DVD - it wasn't worth the price he was asking by any measure but there's good footage in there when he's not in it.

I dont trust you faggots cause too much shit is sjw for a lot of you. You go too far. But there could be a very interesting conversation about where exactly sjws came from and how it spread with vidya. A lot of people that weren't sjw now are and someone said something about "nice guys". I think thats a good starting point to examine the archetypes of people thatvplayed visya stereotypically speaking in late 90s and early 2000s.

Nah man, it's fine. People just lap up PC stuff nowadays so I wanted to see if Sketcz was in line with that. Seems like he's the opposite end of that rather. Does sound like an asshole too.

I saw Usher cover the goings-in between him and Kaku, and since Sketcz's side held out more than Kaku's in these series of articles, and the fact many of Kaku's advocates said he was completely unprofessional and a meanyface but refused to substiantate their claims even under anonimity, well…

This is just funny to me, somewhat. I guess we all missed the memo where it was stated if you want to do shit related to gaming, like working in press ("journalism" is too kind a word for it, even with the sorry state of journalism today) or development, you need to be a fucking dickhead.

The worst part is when you realize you are not insane, and that all this shit is actualy happening.

Holy shit.

I dont come to Holla Forums for entertainment, i used to, but now i find myself coming here just to be surrounded by sane people.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Fuck you, now I need a drink.

Sounds like a good way to end up with an echochamber.

Yeah pretty much the main reason I come to Holla Forums now too. You're all a bunch of shitposters but at least sanity still prevails here, for the most part.

Seriously, just browsing the rest of the Internet drains me so much, but when I return here I feel right at home. It used to be that being on Holla Forums was the thing that drained me mentally (even if it was entertaining) and now and then I'd break away for a couple of weeks, but now I find myself needing to break away from the rest of the fucking Internet.

If you're going to be a pussy then fuck off back to cuckchan.

Same here, friend.

Seems the whole internet has been turned into one gigantic hugbox where you can't say anything critical of anyone or anything anymore. It's maddening to read through post after post of people parroting each other and walking on eggshells for fear of offending someone.

Those are echochambers, chans are complete anarchy.

big name companies own the comment section for all popular sites and have complete control over online discussion for their games. a game can only be put over the coals if it's an impedance or the developers need to be made into an example.

I won't go as far as to say that all major sites' comment sections and forums are basically owned by publishers, but god damn it's beginning to feel that way.

Make me nigger. Get triggered, you faggoys know that you get triggered over way too much shit.

Sanity is the product of your reality, our reality in western nations is a facade of free speech and democracy which most people either dont care or embrace it willingfully while trying to make you fit into their own reality due to their bioligical drive for pack mentality made even worse due to the extreme condicioning of it by society and money hungry companies that want to exploit this.

While we had our quirks we were more sane decades ago than we are now IRL.
Most people want multiculturalism in their lifes due to propaganda and thats our reality right now.

We are all sane here, but insane IRL (until something changes that is).

please quit projecting.

Gone home didn't even invent the idea of rummaging through an empty house, deus ex did it as a level in 2000.

That makes a lot of sense.

Have some coffe to warm your heart, user.

I hate nuCracked too, but the first article in your pic is one of these.

What do you want to talk about? The proliferation of SJWs in pop culture is sort of a done deal, man.

Comic book movies and that sort of shit started to make 'nerd culture' go mainstream (stuff like Big Bang Theory). Videogames making more money than Hollywood? Also a great way to put those shekel raptors on alert.

So as usual you see oversensitive cunts make their way to the medium, and demand everything change and no one offend someone else ever, because that's perfectly doable.

"Nice guys" want to be seen as that, and some figure this is the best way to try to get them some nerdpussy, so they bow down to all the dictums of their feminist overlords. Of course a lot of nerdy chicks also see modern feminism for what it is, which is a get out jail free card for just about everything in life, so if they already had boyfriends they're getting ideologically cucked very quickly.

There's also the fact that if you want to swim with the big sharks you need to toe the line, because the biggest blogs are pure regressive tripe (and if people have been in "journalism" long enough they have enough of a circlejerk to get them featured in Time or NYT. See 2014 and even Leigh Alexander and Zoe Quinn flat out admiting they get featured a lot, but get no jobs). They'll try to character assassinate you.

People who were allegedly on the fringe like Lab Zero when they did Skullgirls began drinking the kool-aid overnight and fawning over Sarkeesian and Alexander. And so the vicious cycle goes.

There is no such thing as a "regressive" left. All of leftism is cancer that needs purging.

Nothing more pretentious than that. All the virtue signaling going on at E3 was irksome as fuck.

As long as everyone knows what it's been talked about you can call it what you like user.

Posted this two days in a row.

What the fuck.

IKR? What the fuck was up with that?

It's just that this is a standard tactic leftism and its offshots (for example, feminism) use. They'll disassociate the movement at large from the made up "fringe", while parroting the "we're not all like that" line, when the "fringe" is really saying what they are all thinking.

They use these made up extremists as a smokescreen to minimize the PR damage they take whenever the veil is lifted and the goyim see leftism for what it really is.

Do not help them in this practice, don't call them regressive leftists, or SJWs, or 3rd wave feminists, call them what they are, filthy, circumcised sucking leftist scum.

No idea, nothing changes for me between the image and the thumbnail.

Propaganda, money, and sex hungry numales.

Looks perfectly fine to me. What browser?

I thought numales swore off sex out of respect for women's bodies which are a strong and independent temple?

Latest Firefox. It probably doesn't have to do with alpha channel fuckery since it has the same color both in white and blue backgrounds.

yeah, and kids who don't get the newest toy are totally not jealous and actually hate the other kids in school.

Wowowowow, what the fuck? My own image looks yellow in its entirety.

I'm in Firefox 47.0 and it works fine for me.

people do not understand because they do not know history. The sjws tof this generation are as bad of the sjws of the 70s. The hippies.. You only think that there ideas aren't that bad because they won and they conditioned you. Your children in 20 years will think the same thing that you think about the liberal college professors who are like 60 today and talking about free speech. The free speech they champion so much allowed things to become what they are. To be honest it's quite funny seeing the 60-year-old men with out of date Marxist conditioning clashing with the Marxist conditioning of today.

This does not begin in the 70s, there was also the enlightenment thinkers and the Protestant heresy who were jjust sjws of their times.

notice how it's always moving away from objective truth and objective morality is subjective truth and subjective morality.

40,000 Protestant denominations today.

Remind you of anything? Oh and those people they didn't like they genocided the fuck out of them. They had a colony in the Caribbean's, and they sent their army there. After the army landed they killed all the colonists with the black slaves, there is a few pictures about how they killed them if you want to look it up. Remember the French Revolution when dealing with SJWs, that's what they would do to you if they had power.

And now behind the shadows the left is always pushed and cannot be silenced by the government. Other point of views are not even mentioned in popular publications, I wonder why?

everyone is prioritized above you, they are given bureaucratic jobs in government so they can keep pushing their agenda. Every company is forced quotas and even spends a lot of money hiring people so they can find people to hire, those are called headhunters, so they can have diversity.

they will not leave you alone, you may win a temporary victory against them but you will never defeat them or achieve a lasting peace until you adopt the ideologies and values that they have convince your ancestors to abandon and tried to condition you to dislike, to think it's in the past or that it's plain evil.

numales are the most obsessed with sex, they think if they shower women with compliments and donations, while kissing the ground they walk on, they will get in their pants.
It's not a coincidence they call themselves "nice guys"

also they see everything in context of whether or not it is sexist. how can someone who acts this way be anything other than obsessed with sex?

At least they get something… the podcast guys don't get paid shit. Then again, nobody knows about it thanks to Kurt neglecting to ever mention or promote it - there's been a new post-GC9x podcast for about six months but it hasn't been mentioned once on the site (despite Kurt forcing them to change the name to include HG101, and mention the patreon).

Derboo and kurt take stuff from the forums now (uncredited) and put it in their "list" articles - Kurt's going to be publishing some books based on them. Smart!

Lex Luthor was trying to save us in Superman: The Movie.

I think it's just that dickheads and assholes tend to have more drive than people that are chill.

As for Kaku, I totally agree with you - she got WAY too emotional during the whole thing and it killed her credibility. She apparently made threats to sue Kurt, which is why he has a vendetta against her despite him being massively SJW.

Well, how about that? I figured people'd go "WHERE IS YOUR PROOF" but since now it's habit, I guess the guy posting here about living the sweet life on HG101 keeps his paycheck.

No passive-aggressiveness intended. I know very well what is it like to be out of a job, even freelance.

Underrated post.

Out of curiosity, how many people did they have writing the pages for various games/series back in the day? Because I'd think that in providing an alternative you'd need to have a fair amount of people to write stuff for games (since I doubt one guy can do it all), plus someone to double check facts (as a way of avoiding misinformation) and/or edit without being a twat.

I can only imagine that they've gone back and changed up some of their old pages for games SJWs would take issue with, if only to add "trigger warnings," if not outright changing the content to "get with [CURRENT YEAR]."

Coding-wise, probably not too hard if you can wrap your mind around HTML, CSS, and javascript (or some variant of). But there is an actual monetary cost involved for hosting, domain, DDoS prevention, spam filtering for comments, etc.

Someone disagreeing doesn't make them SJW.

HG101 has been full of moralfaggotry for years. Look up the entry for Deathsmiles. About halfway through the author just starts ranting about the evils of cartoon lolis.

That line of thinking is only gonna lead to paranoia. And you just connected Marxism to Martin Luther idiot. With that line every single line of new thought then is evil, and then you are right back at a sort of traditionalist fascism where you want no new ideas to exist.

That image is directed at you faggot. You exactly like it. You think that because WE vehemently disagree with social justice faggots we must be just like them.

If social justice faggots want to have their objectively wrong opinions about society fine, but that doesn't mean they should shielded from ridicule nor does it mean we can't mock them for being retarded.

cuck101 has been pozzed for years and was started by a numale.

I believe a lot of this people felt disenfranchised and bullied because they were nerds. Then somehow the SJW thinking came in and they accept because it gave them meaning. There wasnt an overtaking as much as a convertion of people i guess.

I think you're done here. Goddamn summer has ushered in a wave of lefty newfags.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

No nigger YOU imply that disagreement within a board must mean someone is an SJW. As if this place is a church where someone has to tow a certain line.

That's cute you Communist libcuck retard.

I didn't say traditionalism was fascist in nature i said that there can be a traditionalism fascism. Maybe facism is not the right word but rather a traditionalist dictatorship where no new ideas are allowed. The user i was quoting was comparing Martin Luther to Marxism, which makes no damn sense since it would expect things to never change or that the change of Martin Luther was marxist in any way.

Screaming "filthy, circumcised sucking leftist scum." is really gonna make that person look insane.

Don't worry, you still come off as a brainwashed moron with a phrase like "traditionalist dictatorship".

Why in the world would you put this in a book about video games?

I think you guys just jumped the gun by seeing "traditionalism" coupled with "dictatorship". There are plenty of good traditional values, that should go without saying (but with the current POLITICAL CLIMATE, yes, I know that's a lot to ask of people) but they can be wielded in the wrong way and you can get a 'traditionalist dictatorship'.

The second word is there, the guy didn't say "traditionalism" is inherently an issue.

The enlightenment was a mistake.

Autism

Ok, maybe i misspoke. The user i quoted was comparing marxism to Martin Luther, implying that the change of Luther was somehow marxist. As in any type of change , ANY wa bad. Which is not only completely unrealistic since every society in the history of the world has had change, it assumes any change is bad regardless of what it actually is.

Exactly. In my example traditionalism wasn't bad, i like traditionalism, there are traditions i keep and i will teach my children . I was saying the user was arguing for a sort of traditionalist dictatorship ideology, where change itself was bad. The user that compare Martin Luther to Marxism was saying even the concept itself is bad, which is nonsensical because how do you even choose your starting point if no change is ever to occur in a society. Change is not inherently bad or good is just a happening. The contents are what may make it bad or good.

You certainly post like one, especially considering you're whole UR DA ESJAYDOUBLEUS CUZ UR OPINIONATED and you're probably just using the word nigger to fit in. In fact you post like that drunken eurocuck in the dishonored 2 thread two nights ago.

No one here said you had to tow any line or appeal to ideology. But your ideas are in the minority and you'll be ridiculed for it. If you can't take the heat then leave or deal with getting shit on. Reddit's probably more your speed.

Why are you getting so triggered by ideas that offend you?

Also, lurk more and learn to reply to multiple posts you fucking newfag.

this

Are you a New Age guy or something?

Keep reading, you'll find out…

No.

So, enlighten me on why evolution is bad/false and what we should have in its place.

I still remember seeing this about Oath in Felghana from them.

Some guy in a thread a while back dropped a few "history of Japanese gaming" PDFs someone there did who is apparently still uncucked. Maybe ask in the share thread if anyone has those and could dump them for you?

See

1. It's been proven wrong.
Darwinism is a dead. The idea that man evolved from animals is laughably retarded and debunked.

2. It's a dangerous religion/worldview. Stalin, Hitler, Mao and other atheist dictatorships can attest to that.

I have a hard time connecting traditionalism with a dictatorship, the only one I'd know of is the NatSoc party Francisco Franco took over changed its name after the Spanish Civil War and added Traditionalist to the party name since the Carlists helped them fight the war, but that was more or less a name change than anything.

Where did man come from then?.

You did not answer my questions.
Proven by who? When? How?
If it's false, then how do you explain selection, breeding, anti-botic resistance and similar phenomena, which can be oberved on small scales due to the rapid changing of generations of organisms?
I am not trying to be a dick, I am legit interested.
If you have any actual links or citations – post them.

I see. Welp.

Did the retard who made it not know how carbon dating works? Or any radiometric dating for that matter.

newgeology.us/presentation32.html

evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html

Carbon 14 proves a young earth.

If you want to believe you're a mutant that came from a rock, go ahead.

I will read this and check all the citations.
Thank you.

This is some hardcore science.

We didn't use carbon to date the earth you fucking idiot. Holy shit look up Uranium 324 and 328. You know, something with a half-life long enough to measure it. We use carbon for more recent fossils because it has a shorter half-life and is more accurate for such things.

234 and 238, rather. Numbers always mix me up.

Eh, the whole image is yellow? user what did you fucking do to your firefox?

I'd read the fuck out of those reviews.
Your idea sounds comfy as fuck

>hardcoregaming101.net/lifeisstrange/lifeistrange.htm
I don't even need to click that to know how they're going to suck it off.

Can someone tell me where this happened, because even here discussion regarding Gone Home was quite civil. It certainly wasn't positive by any stretch of the imagination, but most of the folks here if I'm not mistaken were calm and collected with their disapproval.

nazism was born of the same nihilist, materialist essence as communism and the modern liberal democracies.

Source?
choose kikepedia and you lose, Schlomo.

Stopped reading there. Clearly written for people who think scientists make general/vague statements about the subjects they study.

Pretty much a "since scientists don't act like/say they're 100% correct the moment they come up with an idea, unlike the folks in the Bible, that means they don't know what they're talking about!" Only a fool deals in absolutes.

Alright, that's enough bait for me.

Yes, nazism, because it triggers you.

Read a book, nigger. The ideologies of the 20th century didn't just happen for no reason. They were a reaction against the fall of the old order, the breakdown of traditional European society which was destroyed by modernity (nihilism, atheism, materialism, etc). However, all of these movements and ideologies were themselves products of modernity. Nazism is born of the same tree as bolshevism and the capitalist west.

this is some of the most obvious bait I've ever seen
though you deserve some credit for finding all those pictures

ok

Always hilarious to see materialists/humanists throw a temper tentrum when confronted with evidence for the biblical worldview. The cognitive dissonance and denial kicks off right away.

Fossils (or better yet lack of) disprove evolution.

Complexity of DNA disprove evolution.

Layers and archeological formations point towards a global flood.

Thousands of ancient pagan stories and legends that talk about beings (Annunaki or fallen angels) coming to earth, and a global flood.

Ruins of Jericho found, Egyptian chariot wheels found in the bottom of the Red Sea, millions of brimstone balls found in Jordan (where Sodom was located).

And the recent finding of fresh dinosaur tissue is the nail in the coffin for evolutionism. The word "dinosaur" was invented in the 18th century. Before that, they were called dragons or giant lizards. Why do you think there are so many legends of dragons throughout ancient cultures and civilizations, even towards the middle ages? It's because man lived with them.
There are even recent reports from India that pterodactyls still exist, and in the Congo a long-necked dinosaur dwells in a swamp.

Yet they still believe in Flintstone myths.

This "we came from monkeys!" theory will go down through history as a joke, a shitty mistake.

The only thing that keeps this poisonous, cancerous Satanic ideology alive is government funding. They brainwash children to believe they are nothing but animals. No wonder there are so many school shootings and degeneracy.

The theory of evolution is the "Great Delusion" spoken of in the Bible.

Materialism
Billions and millions of years
Feminism, homosexuality, transvestites, hyper-liberals and SJW zombies. Love of the state, disintegration of family values.
Edgy atheist attitudes such as Richard Dawkins. The idea that mankind was stupid until the 18th century when the prophet Darwin made the atheist's holy book Origin of Species.

If humanists/naturalists/atheists/evolutionists want to believe in occult propaganda and Luciferian indoctrination, let them.

In the end, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Christ our LORD.

Sure is vidya in this thread right now!

That's right goy, your grandpa was a rock!

would you like to name some fossils we would need in order to prove it?
because I'm sure I know all the ones you're looking for buddy boy
go on, just give me some rough ideas

>>>/christian/ having a field day

most /christian/s believe in evolution, as far as I've seen.

It's a commendable effort you're making, but you're casting pearls before swine.

What you mean in poo in the loo land still has those giant flying dinosaurs and we cant find them?

How do we know they aren't making shit up? I mean they are master shitters.

What's wrong with materialism?

Materialism illustrates people as meatbags without a need for morals.

It was tried before, under the misguided banner of writing reviews without codifying it into a number.

It failed, of course. Imageboards don't translate into organized projects. Raids work because they're decentralized, it taps directly into the anonymous hivemind and simply leads it down certain paths.

But something like this requires anons to move off-site, break anonymity, obtain identities, and begin the cancerous spiral into irc circlejerks, admin brown nosing, mod powertripping and friend-favors privileged over content standard.

The only possible way it would work is if there was some way to aggregate/curate Holla Forums's opinion based on existing posts on the subject.

The enlightenment was a mistake, the root of all modern cancer plaguing us. Not the french revolution, not libertarianism, not classical liberalism, not early modern liberalism, not contemporary liberalism. The Enlightenment. It all started there.

But, Christianity was corrupted long before. This is a D&C shill trying to undermine counter-enlightenment thought by conflating it with indefensible creationism. Ignore.

How did this thread go from game journalism to a religious debate?

We didn't come from monkeys you stupid fucking nigger, we share a common ancestor with them. If you're going to argue against something then at least argue against evolution then at least argue against a statement that is supported by it.

Your image suggests that Nat Soc isn't a brother of Marx, but a son of him. Natsoc's economics have nothing to do with Marxist policy. Its socialism is a direct reaction to global capitalism, taking measures to control international influence through the State (ie State Absolutism).

It also posits a "Democracy & French Revolution" connection with no real suggestion as to how its connected, as well as treats Mussolini's fascism again as a father and not a brother.

The only substantiated bubbles are Darwinism -> Racialism, State Absolutism, & Ethnic Nationalism, & Schonerer, who was not evidently influenced by anything except Racialism.

Try harder, shill.

Well shit, I fucked that up.
* If you're going to argue against against evolution then at least argue against a statement that is supported by it.

But all moral is relativistic simply by virtue of not being imposed by some sort of creator.
You could argue that 'doing good for other people in some way to propell the species forward and not die' is objective good but it's still just a point of view.

As a geologist, at least you're baiting. I have to deal with religious bullshit with people who are actually serious daily because my field is remotely related to evolution. I can only imagine the permanent headache someone more involved has.

Common designer.

Yeah, and Darwinism has been proven wrong therefore Socialism falls apart too.

This, 100 times this.

You just can't make your own site coming off imageboards, it just won't work, most anons will also not want to participate in anything that removes anonymity like making accounts and shit.

The best we can do is just do what we always do, call out a game that is shit then laugh at faggots that buy those games.

Read "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis or watch some of the lewisdoodles on YouTube.

Ad hominem.

It's funny how atheists never come up with any argument to defend their position.

They just mock, ridicule, attack, because they know their worldview is bullshit.

hey b8master, you never replied back
if there's a lack of fossils then what fossils would we be looking for?
honestly I just want an excuse to start talking about paleontology in a thread so you could at least indulge me

Evolution is a myth, hoax, lie, fraud.

There is zero scientific evidence for it.

It is a religion/cult.

/discussion

Was that you spamming the Warren Specter thread earlier?

le counter up boat :^)

Your bait wore out long ago

Perhaps he got triggered by the discussion about sjws and decided to slide the thread.

Report him.

I'm usually chasited for bringing up Holla Forums talking points but that semitephile is just MikeeeUSA levels of insane

Back on topic: it's become normal for most easily accessible internet communities ie gaming, music etc. to have at least a small percentage of these pudgy, low test males signalling bullshit sjw tropes in the pursuit of acknowlegdement and I could accept it on hg101 but now that they are revising their old articles for retro games they're dead to me.
I'm glad I didn't buy those books save for the adventure games one.

New series, woop woop Welcome, ladies, gents and those outside the rigid gender binary, to Steam Sifter! There's a lot of games on Steam, and a lot of them are given mixed or negative reviews, but are they all bad? After all, with gaming culture being a cesspool of jew hatin' and vagina fearin' as…
This dumb shit should be necklaced.

FREE EBOOKS FROM HG101

Don't give these assholes money. The Castlevania and adventure games books ones are pretty good. I also have about 800 megs of absolute garbage books and "zines" that I got in Humble Bundles from worthless SJW hipster subhumans who hate vidya.

Wait, faggot, I read a lot of cryptozoology shit (enjoyable, but almost all nonsense) and you're full of shit. Modern dinosaurs do not exist unless you count birds, and evolution is real.

Ancients probably believed in dragons because they dug up pic related

Is this a deliberate misunderstanding of evolution, which is not "we came from monkeys" but "humans and apes have a common ancestor"?

I hate commie scum too, but science denial is just ghey.

So the moment that discussion of HG101 starts up again after dying down in favor of American Politics, some fag comes in and baits everyone about Evolution, further derailing the thread. No less, derailing the thread almost right after someone posted PDFs to the HG101 books.

If that ain't proof that shills are real, I don't know what is.

To be honest I don't think they care. People have brought up 4chan/ochochan threads to kurt before and he basically says they're beneath him. Pretty sure jcuckside would lose his shit if he saw this thread though, lol.

But yeah, get back on topic, homos.

Even the 'father-knows-best' attitude?

Congratulations, Kurt, you're a full fledged 'nujourno' now!

Yeah, we didn't get paid or reimbursed. Not that we did it for that, but since some of the regulars were/are college kids that kind of sucked for them. I'm not terribly happy about how the show and the videos we did were shoved in a corner from the outset while kurt promoted the shit out of sketcz's book, or their shitty youtube channel. That's how I got disillusioned about the site. That and kurt's tendency to back whoever is the most virulent, nasty piece of shit working for the site at the time (back then sketcz, now jshitside). It's just really sad seeing it turned into New Cuck Journalism 101.

It's a fucking shame this is already past the bump threshold, but I saw another user is already archiving this.

Featuring your nastiest INTERNET TUFF GUY is as Cucking Game News as it gets, El Kurterino sure took all the lessons from the clique blog circlejerk.