Berkeley stabbers

Berkeley stabbers

youtube.com/watch?v=L5_0OHCjR3Y&spfreload=10

bumping my own post. banned on 4chan and forced to post here. bump you 8fags bump

There are some things you gotta learn if you're gonna be staying here.
The first thing is that you should never announce you're from cuckchan, because we fucking hate your kind.
Secondly, we are far slower than halfchan, so you don't need to bump your thread straight away, it'll be on the first few pages for awhile and won't die for a day or so.
Thirdly, you need to lurk the fuck moar. Don't just use another imageboard and immediately start posting without learning the etiquette.

I'll give you a bump OP

All of the things in this video are subhuman trash. Absolutely disgusting.

I'll watch the video after you tell me what happened OP. Who are the victims? Who are the stabbers? How many? I want names and numbers

What was your ban reason?

thanks for your good work

these scumshits need to rot in prison

You have to go back.

Classic example of a shit OP.

Threads on this board stay up for some time as noted. Put some effort into the OPs or go the fuck back to cuck chan.

funny i exchanged a few words with that faggy dude on the right. he said he was attacked for no reason

This is great. AnTiFags attacking a tranny is a win win all around. Posting this vid to Twitter now anons keep it up

Stahp. D&C does nothing for us right now. Holla Forums is accomplishing what law enforcement can't some of these cuckchan fags have great info. learn to guide the army user, and only then will you lead

No. Newfaggots should lurk moar.
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

working on it. Here is another photo of acoumplice.

Calm down lad. The dishonour of newfag op is outshined by these antifag backstabbers.

So the three on the left are the perpetrators? And the trans the victim?

Holla Forums cares little for these types user, though if you wanted some advice wouldn't you show this to some fag boards where they'll make something of it?

Or were others stabbed as well? Come on OP, I'm all for fucking with antifa but you've been pretty vague on everything.

Common Filth was right.

What did he say? He's never normally right.

CF is just a fat, posturing, disenfranchised faggot who is salty over his lot in life.

common filth is a spic piece of garbage and can't get roped soon enough

Fuck off you cancerous spic. You'll be fucking hanged.