Abuser o' Five - White trash piece of shit abuses his children, films it, collects jewtube adrevenue

This is some fucking top notch degeneracy.

White trash piece of shit abuses his children for jewtube $$$, abuse includes hitting them, smashing their heads against furniture, accusing the kids of smearing shit on walls, making them slap and fight each other, all sort of emotional abuse, the list just goes on and on. Who knows what goes on when the camera is off. This sort of peak degeneracy is absolutely unacceptable, as we all well know, the youth is our future, and therefore absolutely vital to our survival and society's well being in general.

The parents have released a video addressing the "drama", claim all the abuse was fake and that they're gud bois duin' nuffin', being falsely persecuted and hunted by da media and CPS. Worst part about this? Their jewtube channel has over 700 000 subscribers.

Since there's not that much going on, i say it's about to blow up the party van and give them a taste of the ol' internet hate machine.

Links:

White trash's "Sorry we got caught"-video
www .youtube.com/watch?v=3AyL7U4HW10

Video explaining this in more detail
youtu.be/jfpzCsXGxQg

White or (((white)))?

He was raking in YouTube bux, probably a rabbi

I'm no expert when it comes to American accents, but it sounds southern to me. Doesn't a big part of the "white" southerners actually have nigger ancestry?

South may have nigger mixed into them because slave owners.

Most Americans have some non-white ancestor, to be fair.

Why are you making this thread everyday?

Its a transparent attempt at making us see the light about our racist ways I assume:
As if we aren't already aware that there are trashy whites in existence.

I'm trying to get the normalfag scum to realize this sort of behavior is unacceptable, and apathy in the face of it is even worse. Millions watched those videos of these "people" abusing their children, the (((child protection services))) did nothing despite the abundance of video evidence. Apathy and tolerance are the virtues of a dying society, and we need to spring forth and clear the way for the sheep to follow.

The mass of normalfags will always be "apathetic" and "tolerant" it's why they are commonly referred to as sheep. There is literally nothing you can do about that. Even if you replace the current system with a superior highly moral one the mass of normalfags will still be sheep, they'll just have a slightly different viewpoint.

Also it's not surprising that it wasn't reported, only sick fucks actively search for child abuse videos.

Saw this dipshit getting torn apart on twitter yesterday. Is that still happening?

I mean, he's not entirely wrong. They're the trash of white people.

What are coalburners, wiggers and antifags?

honorary niggers?

The only way to get 90% of the population to agree with you, or listen to your sage wisdom… is to manipulate them into giving a shit, cuz otherwise they will not.

Theres a couple threads that the shills have been remaking every single day. Like this and that "guys please ruin this random spics life heres a convoluted story and a photoshopped business card I also noticed last night that a lot of the ones that I was replying to calling out their bullshit were getting deleted.

Sure. But genetically they are obviously white, their existence is proof enough that there is a lot of white trash alive today.

I have zero scruples about that. When you look at how they are being manipulated today a manipulation to a Nat-Soc viewpoint would be much better for them, they are going to be manipulated one way or the other, it's better they are led towards a healthy viewpoint than a self destructive one.

renegadetribune.com/real-whites-fake-whites/

normal fags being outraged about this are the only reason besides you that I would even know this faggot exists. go away.

True. Though some of us have had anti-racemixing sentiments past down through the generations. My father told me, his father told him, and so on back to when we arrived in the 1600s.

Pretty sure that DNA testing has disproved this, does anybody have the charts I'm talking about? Race mixing was my less acceptable in the past than it I now and most settlers left for the new world with their wives. Why do you assume they were engaged in mass miscegenation?

Also dont the mutt/mongrel remarks actually refer to burgers being European mongrels as opposed to actual mongrels?

yup. Im just saying.. There is no possible utopia where people arent getting manipulated. The only way to change that is a massive cull.

Truly despicable, doesn't matter if (((white))) or white.

99% of white Americans(not spics or kikes) have 0 non-european input. Some cucky faggots will claim they have 1/200th injun in them but this is nearly always a lie.

One drop rule kept the populations separate.