What villains you like to see to fight other heroes?

what villains you like to see to fight other heroes?
cap cold can be challenge for blue beetle and hawkman

Attached: captain-cold3.jpg (481x532, 111.66K)

I guess Iron Fist vs the Mandarin?

I always thought Ra's al Ghul made more sense as a Captain America villain than a Batman one.

Conversely, I was mega-surprised to learn that Count Vertigo is not actually a Batman villain but a Green Arrow one. And pretty much the only midway good villain GA has.

You know how one of Spider-Man's earliest stories was about him breaking into the Baxter Building and fighting the Fantastic Four because he wanted to convince them to let him join their team? Let's do something like that, but with Venom.

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun

This has tk be one of the most generic bland OPs ive seen in a while.

DC retconned his best one.

Attached: Bulls-eye.jpg (939x960, 173.96K)

What did they do to him?

Wasn't this guy from way back before DC started trying to pretend that Green Arrow wasn't just a shitty Batman knock-off that keeps pilfering all his story ideas from the Dark Knight?

I guess Richard Dragon doesn't get used as often.

Yes. Golden age Green Arrow villains were wonderfully bland copies of Batman's rogues. However, Bull's-eye did have some unique qualities to differentiate himself from the Joker, like his obsession with targets and the fact that he could not be shot.

With the amount of ribbing BATB gave GA over his similarity to Batman, I'm surprised Bull's-eye didn't make a guest appearance.

Attached: Bulls-eye is pretty awesome.jpg (1128x210 262.02 KB, 195.65K)

Perhaps they were afraid people might get him confused with the Daredevil villain
Or perhaps they were afraid Marvel might sue. You don't fuck with Disney.

DC could have argued that the hyphen makes all the difference.
In which case we could have seen Bat-Man and Super-Man from Marvel…

If they wanted to resurrect him, they could make him "foreign" and change nothing else. "Bersaglio" sounds like a good name for a clown and a supervillain.

It wouldn't fly. Not that it matters because Bull's-Eye predates Bullseye and so Marvel would be stupid to actually sue.

Also, it's clear Bull's-Eye and Bullseye are completely different characters. The only way they could sue is if they copyrighted "bull's-eye" name, which I doubt.

I guess it'd be cool to see Cheetah fighting the Flash.

I know this is kind of fan ficcy but I would like to see Punisher vs Deathstroke. Basically I want a story were Punisher is forced by the government to kill Deathstroke since Deathstroke set up his own Outer Heaven in Africa somewhere and is growing more powerful and killed the Spec ops groups the NATO countries had already sent it. That and maybe you can have them both fought in Vietnam as part of a special forces unit. Basically, I would like an Elseworlds story featuring that.

there was some guy who pretended to be a vietnam vet and gunned down a bunch of people in a diner. Later on, he gets taken down by his crippled brother, who was the actual vet. I thought, this guy would make a good villain for the punisher, an actual vietname vet.

for some reason, this guy was in a fucking superman comic.

Bloodsport.

That's the one.

Attached: 5928968-sm #4 final.jpeg (832x1280, 433.9K)

The funny thing is the second Bloodsport was a white supremacist who gunned down the first one.

Attached: th (8).jpeg (474x716, 108.44K)

I'm not sure which of these is more 90's

The second one, because the first one was 80s.

Damn, internet Bloodsports are older than we thought.

so what does the code disapprove of?

Anything that isn't Marvel or DC.

They basically shut the fuck up forever after Stan circumvented them to publish the Spider-Man drug issues.

Marvel didn't circumvent the code, they just published it anyway without code approval. Saying they "circumvented" the code implies the code actually controlled anything. By 1971, other than the attempts by DC and Archie to use it as a bat, the code didn't even have a third of it's 1950s power.

By 1987, when Bloodsport was introduced, the Code was nothing. You had the direct market that sold comics behind closed doors, and with no fear that kids were going to be exposed to them, a lot of publishers stopped caring.

que?

The Comics Code was used by DC and Archie as a tool to bully out smaller publishers. There's a thread about this very subject too, if you care to know more.

interesting.

Vandal Savage should be Wonder Woman's archnemesis.

Attached: Vandal_Savage_0002.jpg (734x1024, 243.16K)

Attached: superman vs darkseid.jpg (1061x800, 694.98K)

Why? Because he's an eternal warlord?

Didn't they do this with the DCAU?

I've always thought a great match-up was Swamp Thing vs Poison Ivy.

I want Dredd and Batman to take each-other's cities for a few issues, like a sequel to their previous cross-over
Dredd's instant justice methods to clean up Gotham, with the Police Department now having to team up with an actual law Enforcer but with the authority to give life-time sentences on the spot
Meanwhile Bruce has to deal with Mega-City 1's Insanity of unstable citizens, muties, the Dark Judges, constant threats of rival Mega-Cities and the sheer size of Mega-City 1, which spawns over the entirety of the west coast of the US

Vandal is too good for Wonder Woman.

It'd be easier to list times when Darkseid HASN'T fought Superman.

I find it funny in the movies they tend to put Superman against Zod but int he comics he doesn't fight him that often.