HAPPENING: NORTH KOREA TO DECLARE WAR ON AMERICA

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-idUSKBN17L2QZ

"In the case of our super-mighty preemptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes,"

"In the case of our super-mighty preemptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes"…..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songbun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_North_Korean_ships
archive.is/e8VHK
archive.is/Wq0Fo
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-152.2/centery:23.6/zoom:3
latlmes.com/world/breaking-missiles-launched-pyongyang-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that seems a little… hopeful really. must be scary to be seoul though right now. thats literally the only thing they could feasibly hit.

Not likely, but the tactic being discussed is nuking the massed US forces before they invade, basic Sun Tzu stuff. Its pretty much not possible, especially without any satellite intel.

The DPRK has nothing left to lose. They will absolutely plan a strike on the US.

Except for their entire country. They would ensure their destruction if they launch an attack on the US. Diplomatic options are still on the table and they would be fucking retarded not to accept them.

They value victory over their country. They will fight to the death.

Anything they get in the air will be shot down in seconds, the only thing they can possibly do is put their crappy hiroshima-tier bomb on a sub and detonate the entire sub (since they can't launch it into missiles) on the ocean to make a tidal wave

Chances are they'll use submarines.

the commanders maybe, the general population? probably not

Maybe outer party members and indoctrinated grunts. The inner party wants anything BUT war, they intentionally sabre rattle every once in a while for gibs.

To think the Norks might try human wave tactics in this day and age. I can see most of their AA and artillery being knocked out in less than a week and then it's getting mowed down en masse from there on in.

why announce your intentions

This smells like bullshit. Until I see that fatshit say it himself, I'm calling false-flag

what about if they snuck a warhead underground? i remember a friend of mine who was stationed in seoul told me about how they would always find collapsed tunnels with nork skeletons in them because kim would just tell them to dig as far as possible. if they detonated a nuke underground, there would be very little we could do to stop it. although the damage would be a lot less, they could still kill thousands of people with a strike like that.

another question, do we have any proof whatsoever that the norks can actually create a warhead that can detonate? i know their ballistics are laughable, and we have all our eyes on them whenever they try a launch, but have they ever actually detonated one?

IM BARKING LOUDLY, IM GOING TO BITE, IM REALLY GOING, BE AFRAID
WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING AWAY?

NORTH KOREA IS THE GREAT EVIL AND THEY HAVE WMDS AND THEYRE GONNA NUKE US

where have I heard this before?

Actualy in some senses it's greater. Whilst the blast would be smaller than an airburst, it would cause more and longer lasting fallout. Whilst the initial destruction is reduced, the area denial is far greater.

All we can do at this point is hope for good GoPro footage of Amis getting shrek'd

in b4 another horde of retarded gook-lovers comes in claiming NK is TOTALLY NATSOC GUYS

I doubt war but nk is a decent country with the clean city of Pyongyang , plus being against the outlaw states of isreal

I think they have the confirmed ability to put it on a missile and make it blow up, but only short range ones. The tests they are doing are for things like fuel systems, tracking, accuracy, reliability, etc etc. Many tests need to be done, even if you know the general idea of what youre doing. They covered it on.. hannity or something the other day, maybe carlson. They can attack SK, and places like Guam, but not the US mainland.

Attacking the amassed forces before they engage with explosives would be nearly impossible for a country like North Korea. Only something like China could accomplish that. The bombs under the bases thing, I imagine they use the ground penetrating technology to make sure they dont get anywhere near military bases. They might be able to sneak one under a huge border for a while, but I doubt they could move right up under a US military base. They only did that in Syria because Assad is fighting a medium-low tech war.

When did they undeclare it?

Anyways, the real thing to worry about is that in any war scenario where Seoul isnt in its bunkers in the first seconds of engagements, millions die in seconds. Thats always been the greatest thing to worry about, until the prospect of them nuking the US mainland becomes real. Seoul is in range of NK artillery, they dont need missiles to wipe a few million out in seconds.

They could barrage seoul with artillery and sneak in a strike while that many missiles and shells are flying.

I think the new electronic tracking systems can identify something like 700 ping pong ball sized items at once. Brute force isnt really a thing anymore.

There's not a single life worth saving in Seoul, the whole city getting leveled would only benefit humanity

Archive faggot

The economic fallout would probably hurt white people and their ability to reproduce.

They could try and get in to a California port with the sub. Sneak in under one of the thousand container ships that cross the ocean every week.

Well then the new strategy is to lob 2000 ping pong ball sized objects.

One tracking system, one vehicle.

All SK exports is degeneracy and filth. Do you have any idea of how many whites are getting addicted to their trash videogames and k-poop?

This North Korea affair is the most obviously manufactured bullshit I've ever seen. It's a freaking circus show.

Yeah they've been there, done that. They should end their still ongoing war before declaring a new one.

I guess. We don't truly know what will happen until it happens. I can only make guesses by them getting away with shelling islands unanswered and blowing up ships. Also, I'm completely ignorant as to what all the weapon systems that are developed in SK, and what american ships could actually do to stop a strike.

Its their imports that would probably do the hurting. Their exports would be replaced largely by Japan eventually, the technology. Samsung would get annihilated though, and they are like 1/3 of the economy or something.

Nukes on charter flights Air Koryo

Hey Kike, hows Tel Aviv?

Well then we'll just multiply that by however many tracking systems they have.
Cluster bombs exist for a reason.

Cluster shell artillery.

It's real this time.

Goon, your double-reverse shilling won't work here

literally just dropping a MOAB directly onto their charging horde

SK probably just uses a lot of American equipment, except they have to buy it instead of being gifted it like Israel. You can assume that if SK ends up in a war, it will be the US fighting the war by proxy, with support from the locals. If NK doesnt have backing from China or Russia, all the have is to nuke and then be nuked. Theres no real way they could compete, it would be like fighting ISIS and al-qaeda, it would be like the Spanish in south America, and the Boers in Africa. Just cleaning house, 1000 - 1 casualties type stuff.

We've got 15 that "need to be used".

All this posturing. We've technically still been at war since the Korean War. It never ended. Kim Jong Un is just a faggot who won't do anything.

I was more suggesting you have the tracking systems, and they are lobbing things at you (since youd be detecting their nukes - derp)

Those systems I was referring to are the Russian ones that came out like a year or 2 ago, I cant find the name of them, but the US has very similar capabilities - if marginally beneath the new Russian advancement. I doubt NK would have any support. Chances are China invades and replaces the leadership themselves, with one that is favorable to them - but that isnt from that family.

I..but they…They're already officially at war with us!

SA are just as degenerate subhuman niggers, just like you.

17 actually. We started with 20, used 2 for testing, then dropped one on ISIS. They have a shelf life of about 15 years, and they were made in 2003 so you are correct that they do have to be used soon

FUCKING BRING IT YOU CHINKS

Seems like I hit a nerve

Clusters are b& from use by nation tied to the UN. Even the UK got into trouble for trying to hide a few.

they DO have shitty nukes

I heard it was 15 in the arsenal before the 1 was used, making it 14. Not that it really matters, you could probably slap a few together in a week.

Oh now how are we gonna deal with their nuke exploding on the launch pad and killing their own people?

lol, they paid ten bux

Wow I remember that meme

if they managed to nuke California they would only help Trump to MAGA faster

Unlikely to ignore the humor and focus on actual possibility. The way nukes work is that they have to reach "critical mass" which means at a certain weight, the chunk of nuclear bomb material just explodes. The way they do it is they fire a cone shaped piece into a big chunk, and when they are connected, it simply blows up because it has reached "critical mass"

A nuke blowing up by accident, on the launch pad (or in the silo) is very, very unlikely - if not impossible given decent engineering.

Dubs confirm

(checked)
thats exactly what im worried about. i still have buddies over there in seoul and guam. and i want to see worst korea get a chance now that they have ridden their government of its internal plague. id really rather not see it and everyone there vaporized

Come on fatty, do it.
Do it you won't do it.

I wouldnt doubt NK was behind whatever exposed that whole thing, and this is being done as a punishment.

Yeah but this is North Korea.

HAPPENING: NORTH KOREA TO COMMIT SUDOKU

but I live in Cali

close to SF actually

I don't want to miss this happening

Kek, please have it be a tiny yield that doesn't force me to leave my home, just take SF and Oakland, irradiate Berkeley, but leave my humble little region in peace, we're right on the wetlands and I still need to build a water garden in your name.

You might have to run lad.

Even with sat intel, it's not feasible. Modern armies don't move like that anymore in any way.

I know youre mostly kidding, I guess it wouldnt be beyond imagination, but chances are they are going off the same style plans that everyone else used before them. They aren't actually creating a rocket system from scratch, they have been helped by someone, probably China like 40 years ago.

Relax, norks nuking Cali is just an old meme, they can reach as far as the Florida pan handle now.

Ah, the good ol' monthly autistic nork screeching. Geopolitics won't be nearly as fun without it.

I'm just saying dude, North Korea excels at having missiles explode on launch.

I sure hope the Norks will burn these zionist puppet countries to crisp.

I'm a few hours away and there's some tall hills between me and SF. I "should" be safe.

should be…

Well, I was thinking that, but then I was thinking he probably means the military bases themselves. Im sure they have bunkers, but they probably dont sit in them 24/7 with the entire forces. If they were nuked, yea, it would probably sting. The thing is, they have missile interception systems, and now those new laser systems. Its impossible for like 5 different reasons, and yea, modern military troop movements being decentralized would probably be one of them.

what if North Korea fires one at Israel, but hits Mecca instead?

Good luck lad.

thats an interesting thought user. i thought NK interests in SK were represented by the south korean communist party (cant remember what its called), not the megalian freaks, but it makes a lot of sense that they would play both sides.

Keep calm fgt, nothing will happen. It is yet another attempt of north Korea to intimidate the Americans.

They have tough competition to beat lol

NK nuking itself to oblivioun would still be bad, as SK and Japan would be hit by earthquakes and tidal waves if enough nukes blew up at once

And the media could spin this as a great calamity caused by Trump's "forcing their hand"

If Trump goes in, take down Kim and his generals and give NK to SK or maybe even china he would be seen as a liberator, there would be no power vaccum since the area is desired by the neighbours (worth by the mineral riches alone)

come on user, if Kek isn't protecting me then the trifold pantheon of Adolf Hitler, Eric Harris, and Dylan Klebold have my back.

We need a "we're exploding launchpads at levels that shouldn't even be possible" meme

Then they better keep firing until it hits the target

If they are going to bomb is they should do it already and stop teasing.

I didnt really follow that whole thing too closely, even though its probably the biggest story to come out in the century, along with Pizzagate. From what I gather, theres a cabal of female billionaire witches who sacrifice people, including all those on that ferry that tipped over - to their gods, and are trying to turn South Korea feminist, and feminine - and pretty much could be assumed to be paralleled in all our western countries by equal and similar groups, of which Hillary Clinton may have herself been a part of.

What did expose all this? It was a "conspiracy theory" people were made fun of for in SK for a long time before it came out as fact. Something snapped, but I dont know what. I just figure its pretty likely that if it did suddenly come out, NK could have been involved.. and given it all just wrapped up with the leader being tossed out, it would only make sense that suddenly, "North Korea has to go!"

(Checked)

Ya it's a win-win tbh fam

I want T_D to leave

Also of note, that puppet cunt who was thrown out was extremely antagonistic of NK, and she would almost undoubtedly be replaced with a moderate who wouldnt be firing shots at the North etc and trying to provoke war. So yes, even more reason why they would need to be dealt with now, and why it needs to be escalated and made the biggest problem ever. They are about to be treated more favorably, for years.

This is getting old nigger.

here we go again

i gotta say, this is all very nerve-wracking and tom clancy-ish, but i think its a balk. whether or not the US decides to "liberate" them anyways is another matter entirely.

your reasoning is sound.
your digits, repeating.
i guess well have to wait and see.
the problem i see, is that SK has fuck all in the way of military. its all US everything. i wish we werent involved in this fucking gook peninsula, but i will say this. i would really like to see what kind of secret shit the norks and CIAcunts get up to in the bowels of best korea. i just fucking know that we have some black site there or something. ive seen too many accounts of CIA agents with north korean stamps in their passport.

China is cutting ties because of their constant saber rattling, the commies are getting to an actual working nuke, what is Trump waiting for? Just take out their artillery with the MOAB's and send the Japs and worst Koreans in. Once the worst Koreans get a common enemy to fight their internal strife is going away, and they'll be too busy trying to unfuck the starving mess that is North-Korea to quarrel amongst themselves. Taking out Kimlet is the perfect opportunity to do actual good with the US military.

yes it is nigger

Holy fuck, WW3 confirmed.

So they haven’t. And they won’t. Like every single other time.

:^)

They have enough to deal with NK, but the problem is that they will be on the defensive, and focusing on damage control in their capital. The SK plan in case of NK invasion in a situation where the US does not have forces already focused on the area - is simply to fall back to Busan, their secondary city - which is at the south end of the peninsula. Its pretty much a repeat of the previous war, NK invades, the US comes and pushes them back (and in the last war, China actually fought the US to the current border after NK was nearly fully invaded, and thats how the countries were formed)

I dont think they would really end up going back that far, especially given the US has been doing all those drills every year, and supposedly has multiple ships going north etc. I think they would be prepared for anything.

The interesting thing about the NK military is that they have the largest number of submarines in the world, I think its like 72 of them. A lot of them are old, and they uses these diesel engines which put put along really slowly, without making much noise. They could fill them with explosives, and sneak them into shipping lanes, and cause a whole lot of chaos on the global markets. Not much could be done about it, so Ive read.

if only kim was actually this smart. years ago i used to pretend that all the nork proxies on half/pol/ were actually kim and his generals getting redpilled. but now i know it was actually just a bunch of fucking CIAniggers. feels batman

ur totally blendin brah

Nihil novi sub sole!

are they gonna send all the bombs USPS?

Read some of the old civil defense manuals. I would be prepared to deal with waiting out the fallout.

I guess potentially, they could put a nuke in one and send it into a poorly guarded third world asian port. Didnt mean to sage that last post.

It's a lot more exciting to think about what happens if a missile hits that or if the chances are slim or NK has a chance…but to be honest…if any of their missiles AREN'T shot down immediately it was purely intentional or someone being lazy.

The realistic scenario is this:

There would be complaints like, "Frank was getting Fritos, Bob was out of the office, so Tim and I had to do all the work! Now I have to get gas after work AND I WILL BE LATE for the Dungeons and Dragons game!"

The assault of missiles will most definitely cause Frank and Bob to have to buy the office doughnuts next Friday. The office tension will improve once people stand around the water cooler and switch to discussing sports after North Koreas few minute assaults.

Way to go NK, getting gas after work is always a pain and the highway might be full of traffic. You sick bastards.

MOAB's would be hard to drop on NK. They are deployed from a c130. NK actually has AA protection.

holy fuck, the hunt for kamikaze red october.

i remember some navy sub guys i knew telling me about being pinged by who they thought was north korea. they said they heard a fucking diesel engine (dude was a diesel mechanic in civvie time) go right fuckin by them. mustve been fucking TERRIFYING

North Korea is technically already at war with America. There was never a peace treaty signed after the Korean War, just an armistice.

This, they won't do anything. Holla Forums is sometimes retard-tier when it comes to geopolitics, and don't know how the tin-pot dictatorship of the Kims goes. This fucker lives the high-life at the expese of his entire country, plus free food from the west and China. He's not going to give that up intentionally.

ch-checked user
shit

Found the gook addicted to mmos

If dubs, war erupts for real this time.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, greatest ally

TFW you start to hear that narrator's voice.

That idea is bullshit we wouldn't lose 6 drones.

Underrated post.

noice

Sure thing endcuck.

i dont know about that. the thing about kim that is unnerving is that he has literally no concept of how inept he is to fight the entire world at once. the dude is literally surrounded by millions of commiedrones and generals and a harem of 12yo grills that all have been telling him hes some sort of god since his birth. i could easily see someone that is that unhinged going fucking nuclear just because he is bored.

its like if a random Holla Forumsack was suddenly a dictator of millions of drones who will parrot anything he says unquestioningly. im just preparing for the unexpected. i fucking hate surprises, especially geopolitical ones.

MOABs are not needed, we can finally use those fucking drones for something good, they would be really hard to shot down and they can destroy the artillery from beyond its reach

Call me a kike; I'd say the same thing for commiefornia as much as I loathe to say that.
That much collateral damage is unacceptable, and too many people dead. You fucks can meme all you want until you're an unfortunate enough user to be living in a place that's heading for a war that you don't deserve to be a part of.
I'm not against libshits getting fucked, but killing cities en masse is fucking retarded, you empathy-lacking niggers and kikes.

We're still in a state of war with them from the Korean War.

congratulations!
you're the 10,000th person to point this out
you've won a free xbox one!
just give us your address and credit card information and we'll send it to you right away!

All I'm hearing is that "gong" that playes when the title drops

You aren't a kike then, you are a fucking cuck. Get the fuck out of here you milquetoast moderate pussy

user, their statement basically translates to:

THIS

I've noticed a trend of weebs who seem super invested in war with NK.
It's funny to think these retards spent so much of their time bragging here and elsewhere about getting to avoid the western propaganda only to get it full force through the Japs complete lack of historical knowledge and the SK being totally co-opted by the Jews.
These retards are a new sincere breed of smug anime posters and it makes it all the more pathetic.

Their autism has been fully harnessed.

Meant for

Oh it's another NK thread full of armchair generals who just love to repeat CFR talking points.

It was 25 you retard learn how to timecode.

Let the autism flow…

Only women are this uncreative.

Weebs gonna weeb. Whatever elaborate justification for pedophilia is available, they'll seize on it.

You do realize Norks supply Israel's enemies with weapons, right? That's what this is about. North Korea was always on the list that the Rothschild conglomerate wrote up.

North Korea
Syria
Iran

Those three remain.

Yeah totally not autism.

This is your daily reminder that whenever NK is big in the news, you should start looking very, very closely at other events around the world. NK basically exists as a paper tiger/distraction state. This is why they still exist, they're useful to a multitude of governments as a propaganda tool.

TL;DR: NK does the same shit they've been doing for decades, yawn.

I hate having to be at odds with the gooks. Israel should declare war on us instead, don't they know that we're awful antisemites? They're always saying that shit, put a stop to it already! It will totally work out for them. :^)

That fat little fucker lives the life anyone here would murder for.

Command of a nation, loyal citizens, military and a harem!

DPRK leadership live in relative luxury, and they're the ones who decide whether or not their country goes to war. Now tell me, why in the sweet fuck would DPRK leadership EVER declare a war they're certain to lose that would end with them either in prison or being executed? They have nothing to gain by declaring a war, but they get to keep their nice cushy positions as heads of a paper tiger state if they occasionally rattle their sabers when told to.

Well that's an oxymoron if I've ever read one. On an aside they don't have the manpower for that, and what little manpower they do have is malnourished, poorly equipped, and poorly trained.

See, the thing about The Happening is that nobody will know it's The Happening until it's too late, because no one can see It coming.

Are you underage? Do you stop to even consider the consequences of what something like that would do? You're a retard who will never get far in life. You're likely one of those people that would eat their own: no morality if you don't 100% tow the natsoc line.
No different from the libshits, however much you like to claim. Disgusting mongrel.

That is completely unrelated to me being amused by their monthly antics and being sad that it'll probably come to an end.

Can you give some examples of events we should keep an eye on?
Is there any you've noticed going on right now that might be worth noting?

If war does break out, I hope Kim gets captured alive and Trump forces him to star in a reality TV show alongside Dennis Rodman to help pay for the costs.

Rip NK.
It was a good run.

I hope some of your dough boys get captured and hung on live TV.

That's what friends are for.

The two things that jump out at me would be the impending government shutdown, French elections, and Socialist Venezuela is collapsing.

That being said, I'm sure there's plenty of shit I'm missing.

I believe you're mistaking norks for some other asian countries. Kim doesn't give two shits about his country or his countrymen.

N korea is already at war with the US, the korean war never ended.

I can hardly take them seriously after that last ruse
Fuck them and their Acme-tier weaponry

The Kims have been blueballing us for decades.

iirc Hillary wasn't actually one of them. She's just as bad if not worse but she wasn't one of the cabal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songbun

Not to black pill here, but do you have any idea how long it would take you to dig a hole that large under a car? Even given that you somehow happened to have the right tools for it at the time? And happen to be in an area you can dig through?
I mean it: when was the last time you dug deeper than 12" into the ground in your area? Do you camp often? When was the last time you dug a latrine? This shit takes hours under the best conditions.
I like a lot of the old civil defense manuals, but you really have to think them through at times. I often have wondered how many of them were written to pacify the masses while the elite bunkered down under a mountain in CO.

0.06 shekels deposited to your account

WEW

holy fuck, the hunt for kamikaze red october.

i remember some navy sub guys i knew telling me about being pinged by who they thought was north korea. they said they heard a fucking diesel engine (dude was a diesel mechanic in civvie time) go right fuckin by them. mustve been fucking TERRIFYING

Diesel subs are ok for short ranges, excellent to defend yourself from pesky cianiggers.

But they are far from quiet.
They are more likely hybrid system with batteries.
In that case - when underwater, for 2 days even, they are undetectable. They can sit and wait.

In any way. Seul will get leveled by artillery.

USA can't do anything about it. Moab isn't worth shit. It is ok to level an army base, but that is that. No penetration capabilities.

It is probably big and slow enough to get intercepted by aa

Tax reforms need to be implemented or well on the way before mid-late june.

Otherwise stock market crash and global hyper-depression.

This is why people shill against Best Korea. They are jealous of The Kim.

Not 100% towing the natsoc line is indeed being a moderate, or better yet a leftist, which is the Jew. Fascism is more than an ideology, it is a way to follow and embrace in literally all things you do. To not follow this and the facts of life you must accept through it is to be infected with any other forms of ideology, which have been proven wrong through reality and evidence posted here and on /polarchive/. Openmindedness is weakness.

Cuckolded, weakling cuckservatives fears that the great hives of pozzed degeneracy like Los Angeles and San Fransicko would be annhilated in fire if (((they))) were to strike NK, we can only rejoice.

An EMP over North America would go a long way in solving some of our most serious problems regarding "diversity"…

you do know they used the moab exclusively to penetrate into the crust and collapse tunnels, right nigger?

the moab is a thermobaric weapon, even if it gets hit mid air that fuel is still getting dispersed all over the place. in fact the detonation of AA munitions would probably set it off as well.

He doesn't care how many have to die.
Most dangerous enemy.
His army will reach seoul even by foot, there is nothing you can do. A couple of million will die on each side. Nothing special in the history of communism.

And yes, those soldiers are nothing but drones.

Stupid as fuck manuals.

Lower floors are not safe at all because you will be burried in tons of rubble and die slowly.

Getting under a car with nearby detonation means you will get gasolyne all over you with a nice source of fire.

If that is not enough, your cave will - cave in and crush you. What a lovely death.

Hiding in a house is even worse. Your shit will get blown away.

Avoid being in risky spot in first place, stay away from cities. If you have to dig, dig proper holes with proper doors and make escape tunels. Have earplugs etc. and flameproof clothing.

If you dig a hole. Reinforce it with wood - like building a tunnel, just on each side. Sides and roof will cave in.

Best spots to hide are in solid rock tunnels (afgani tunnel nonsense)

Dirt will always be a problem and a big unstable mess.

Kys dumb fuck. Moab is not a penetrator weapon - it is an air burst ordinance.

the moab is a thermobaric weapon, even if it gets hit mid air that fuel is still getting dispersed all over the place. in fact the detonation of AA munitions would probably set it off as well.

Ineffective ignition and less explosive effect.
As well as thermobaric effect would be completely gone.

The US tampered with the DPRK's last launch attempt. The next one will be serious, and it will occur between April 25-27.

You think the tranny in the video knows that?

OP is a flaming faggot

>>>/bog/

"kys dumb fuck" it is EXCLUSIVELY a penetrator weapon. It was designed to be used against tunnels and trenches. Just because its "A BIG BAD EXPLOSIVE BOMB" doesn't mean its real purpose is to be a surface glassing device.

I don't believe theres such a thing as "ineffective ignition". An explosion is the rapid release of UNCONTROLLED energy. There's generally not a huge need for "precision ignition" when explosives are involved.

You mean the english word, explosion? There's no term called "thermobaric effect." Sure, if its detonated in a way it wasnt intended, it will most definitely not have the same impact.

But there WILL still be an impact being that its a massive fucking fuel bomb.

I don't normally give a shit about grammar, but your writing style screams "subversive shill"

501 Lakeview Drive, Detroit, MI
4089 8795 1238 9870
CCV 578

The person in the video is a Native American spiritualist.

Do you love your infested America?

Do you like your ant people infested peninsula?

North Korea is 4PT, very similar to the ideology theorized by Aleksandr Dugin.

That's a crock of shit. You know that he's not that much of a dumbass.

this kills the goon

Pretty sure those images are describing how to shelter after the nuclear detonations.

Regardless, obviously the best option is to get the fuck out of the area.

If dubs Kim will nuke SF and a new, natsoc world will rise.

Rolling.

Shit, off by 2.

dubs forcing double niggers

4cucks get out

Good luck Korea! I feel bad we're trying to impose on you the same Semitic control that caused our country to break off from Britain in the first place. Determine your own destiny, you crazy zipperheads.

Why does this Nork propaganda even need a thread?
Kim pussied out of detonating the nuke.
So he has to dick weave in turn.

Again?

I kek'd

thx, user

Good. America as it is today deserves to be wiped out. God bless the DPRK.

The happening will occur between April 25-27.

Op, pls, we all know that the norks make their nukes in Toys R Us.

A Titan 2 Missile will obliterate Pyongyang, and everything within a 50 mile radius.

If they really value victory, then this is not the method to do it.

For the past 30 years both Russia and China have made threatening moves. They test missiles, they fly military planes right up to enemy territory, and they release warmongering threats.

They do not do it to start a war; they do it to NOT start a war. So many only see this from the Western perspective - but if we imagine ourselves in their shoes we will see endless Western aggression. The only way they can realistically stop this (not so much for Russia now, but it used to the same) is to make Western leaders question if they're insane, and show them that they are armed and dangerous and that they CAN, if pushed, do some serious damage (Britain used to have to scramble RAF responses to Russian 'patrols' up to their border every week or two). If the USA did not believe the Norks could fight back, they would have invaded already (just as they have with Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, etc). If old Kimmy stopped 'barking' with his missile tests and suicidal proclamations - his nation would be considered ripe for 'liberation', and the troops would roll in. Chances are that if the US sent the troops in they could destroy the nation pretty quickly anyway, but the fear of nuclear weapons is a big enough deterrent to make them think twice.

This is why Iran was so desperate to get nukes. They knew they were in the US's bad books despite the US already screwing their nation up decades ago. With nukes the US, Israel and Saudis will be a lot less willing to act.

Still implying i'm some disgusting goon nigger.

confirmed goon

Reported.

More like if we invaded the North Koreans would just fire 100,000 artillery shells straight into Seoul killing millions. Nobody wants the blood on their hands.

ayy

NK defense force is going overdrive here

If that's what marxism is, then sign me right the fuck up

>Implying that they could manage to ready a nuclear missile for launch without us destroying it immediately, get the thing off the ground without us destroying it immediately, AND get it on target without us destroying it immediately

Their only viable option, to even make it on the score board, would be to attack worst coreer

>>>Holla Forums

you are signed up

>>>Holla Forums

So what you're saying is now is the time to get really good at StarCraft

u wot

this.

Fuck off.
If we're fighting for it, that's our fucking land. Faggot.

Well, Israel doesn't care now that it is feasting primarily off of China. They will send in the last of the white people from Europe to avenge the death of Afrimerica and resupply the unskilled, drug-addicted nigger labor force with Africans and Mexicans within a few weeks.

It's not hard to make a nuke.

Do Israel and China truly have good relations?

Oh shit guies ,I'm super worried. Best Korea is going to nuke…themselves

Making a uranium fission bomb is very easy, provided you have the enriched uranium.

Making a plutonium implosion bomb or a two-stage hydrogen bomb is very difficult. The basics are easy enough to understand, but the devil is in the details.

this is such low effort shit. Islam claims to hate the jew too should I support islam? All forms of communism deserve a swift and violent death.

Fuck off mudslime scum.

that's a weird way of spelling suicide

If your in the blast zone your fucked.

Those diagrams are illustrating idea's on dealing with the fallout that rains down miles outside of the blast zone.

The cars,dirt,wall are not protecting you from a blast. They are using distance and mass to protect you from the radioactive fallout.

oooorrrr

That The USA has no need to invade because NK has nothing that the USA wants. And its only involvement in the thing is that they have an agreement with South Korea that stretches the whole spectrum.

Why?

so suck cocks somewhere else

now this is some next level shilling

Having 50's tier nukes that need a bomber or submarine, and having ICBMs capable of delivering nukes are two different things. These people are easily 40-50 years behind on tech and stand no chance.

I will do it this time guys… I swear!
I'LL PRESS THE RED BUTTON FOR REAL THIS TIME
LISTEN TO ME
G-guys?

Officially, NK was only able to build up nukes because of Obama's negligence. Where's Obama? As safe as possible from potential nuclear blasts and fallout.

archive.is/FptIU
observer.com/2017/04/obamas-vacation-yacht-photo/

As in, probably getting programmed to only remember "official" history.

This might even be Obama's programmer. He's been very involved with music, movies, and even has his "philanthropic" hand in medicine - the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA a hospital known for doing MK-ULTRA.

Conclusion: I'll feel safe when Obama gets back from his vacation.

HISTORY KIDS
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY

NORTH KOREA WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WE JUST MADE CHINA TURN IT'S BACK ON NK WE DID THIS TO THE JAPS CUT THEM OFF FROM THE WORLD THEY ATTACKED WE LET THEM ATTACK YOU ALL KNOW THE STORY NK WILL LIKELY TAKE BAIT AND WE WILL GO TO WAR A WAR WITH NO SPOILS OR OUR 100Acres MORE WHITE DEATH FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOU KNOW WHO
IN B4 JAP CHINA TRADE ? point is ? shill? im just going to toss the old we should put AMERICA FIRST everything else 2nd

How reliable is the Holla Forums news network account? They're saying the US is currently chasing down a Nork sub off the California coast.

twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/855244695806648320

ALSO

The Illuminati are known to call themselves by the name "Moriah."

Every person on that boat is definitely MC'd. A very conspicuous gathering.

I live near there but I don't want to move. I don't want to breath the fallout when they blow up the strike.

Take anything from there with a handful of salt.

Nigger, please.

They don't have a nuclear sub. They are 100% diesel powered.

That's what I'm doing.

The sub hunters circling off the coast are confirmed real. Those reports came out last week.

Probably isn't nuclear but I could see them being stupid enough to try something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_North_Korean_ships

They do has subs. And they might be impressive if it was 1955 still.
But I agree it is LARPing.

Didn't I just read an user yesterday claim the Norks were rumored to have "lost" a sub in a training exercise last year?

I'm gonna need a citation on that shit, because what a fucking "coincidence" if so.

I hate commies, but ya know, if they wanna attack the US, please hit a Californian port.

blog.uspatriottactical.com/what-happened-to-north-koreas-missing-sub-and-why-it-matters/
archive.is/e8VHK

news.usni.org/2016/03/11/u-s-official-north-korean-submarine-is-missing-presumed-sunk
archive.is/Wq0Fo

Anybody watch Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2 recently?If my angels are right, I'll be safe, but we're about to watch a psyop go down.

DUBS CALLS IT

The only path for the norks in to a US port is to shadow a cargo ship.

The "lost" sub could be hiding in the shipping lanes waiting for a diesel powered ship to pass by. That would hide it from the sub hunter and commercial ships wouldn't have advanced detection systems on board to see it.

They have no way to deploy their giant ass vacuum tube powered 1950s nuke bomb so it would have to be a suicide trip. Surface and an hero.

Checked.

That's precisely my point. There is essentially no way for a Nork sub to make its way across the ocean without being observed the whole way.

There is no Nork sub. But there could be an American sub.

Maybe they arent dumb kids that think only about money and being rich.

When they say nuclear sub, they don't mean nuclear-powered engine. In this case they mean armed with nukes.

You are absolutely correct that the DPRK leadership are pampered and would never voluntarily go to war with the USA. It would be sheer suicide for them.

As it is, we've just learned that South Korea's government has been infiltrated, potentially extensively compromised, by a cult. I would assume the North Korean government is even more thoroughly compromised, if it was even truly sovereign to begin with.

Technically it's totally possible. Even using their WWII-tier subs. A seasoned US Navy or German uboat crew could do it but I don't think the norks have the skill to pull it off.

They could run in a ship's wake at night to recharge then back under it at daybreak. Any mistakes and they are dead.

Ships go from NK to CHYNA.
Ships go from CHYNA to the USA.

This. You described fission; fusion is using a fission bomb to jam the cone into the core of another bigger bomb.

if dubs, USA is going to get nuked today

Alright, how do we track ships? I hope there's a good way to look through this data. We track the dates from time it was supposedly lost - which gives us a date to look for ships going from NK to China.

After that, several possibilities. Depends on how long they might stay quiet.

A country that has bans on hardcore porn is degenerate?

That is the ultimate question. Both his father and his grandfather knew of the world before they were in control. Jong-un however was born and grew up knowing nothing else. He very well may not be that different psychological from your average North Korean who has never seen, heard or read a single thing not produced with direct oversight from his government. The question is whether Jong-il taught his son that he is the wizard of oz or the man behind the curtain.

Uhm, Is thqt a tranny narrator for the youtube vid?

Yes.

WTF are you talking about nigger? He spent somewhere between 2 and 8 years in Switzerland at an elite boarding school under an assumed name. Was a huge Michael Jordan fan and reportedly spent all his time drawing fan art of him and the Bulls.

http:// www.sundaytimes.lk/111225/Timestwo/int10.html

look at all those sandnigger countries where porn is banned

surely this is what white people need to aspire for

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-152.2/centery:23.6/zoom:3

Good luck with that. A lot of the nork ships file fake flightplans with the help of china. Sailing from the yanati port in china to the yantai port in china? Ya ok.

people in Seoul have no idea, it's not even in/on the news. it's more global Jew media tricks.

We asked a large group of Koreans in a neighborhood and this was what they had to say about north Korea and US relations.

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING:
latlmes.com/world/breaking-missiles-launched-pyongyang-1

Break links faggot.

OH FUCK!