George of the Jungle

Some guy from Singapore with lots of money liked this mediocre shit so much he funded a whole new season 10 years after the first one.
It's also full of differences from the first one and it's full of vore.
What in the fuck

Why does this exist?

The wikipedia article reads like an autistic foreigner wrote it so that's probably your answer.
Autism.

Shit I remember this one. It seems bizarre compared to the earlier cartoon. Honestly, looking back I liked the older cartoon better. It was funnier.

You mean the original Jay Ward cartoon?

Yes. I have a VHS of one of the episodes around somewhere.

Why is this shit a frequent theme here?

I'm very weirded out

How the fuck does George of the Jungle get a second season yet Megas XLR or various other shows cant. 2007 was a dark time for Cartoon Network the fucking Canadians are a cancer to animation and the only good things they ever produced was Ed,Edd, n Eddy and Beast Wars.

The government owns Megas now so it can never legally get another season.

It got the PPG treatment, I remember watching it on a Disney channel though

That’s because making cartoons in Canada is basically an Uwe Boll tier scam. Since you can make complete shit and get restitution from a government grant for the arts. Once again, akin to how Uwe Boll defrauded the German government with his shitty movies.

Well, do we have any Canadanons? We could do better than these assholes drawing with the pen up our assholes Sex and Zen style.

They made a new season? Link

Canadians were too lazy to make a new IP/flash models (and it's more like a second adaptation than a second series)

I'm thinking of watching the whole thing just to see how fucking bizarre this is.
This shit is an anomaly

You're missing the point. People COULD do better and make better cartoons…but what's the point? If you get paid regardless of whether or not you put in the effort, nobody'll want to.

hold the fuck on. I swear Ursula was always Ursula since season 1. Who the hell is Magnolia, Im in Mexico if it helps, but what the fuck is this, I saw the season like a decade ago and she was always Ursula like in the JUST led movie.

The first season felt like a really boring Cal-Arts show with a popular brand tacked on to sell it better.

This season feels like the one who actually liked reboot got a chance to bring it back by throwing money at Teletoon's extremely cheap goverment subsidized animation studio, made several changes to make it more like the original show, threw in some really weird shit because the "jokey tarzan" thing on its own wasn't gonna carry twenty episodes and slipped his fetishes in just cause.

Just buy it from the government, then.

YOU'RE missing the point. WE COULD DO BETTER. Raccoon Cop, or try and get Megas SL off the IRS…
Or try and animate a web comic or a comic that should have been animated. Or one of the public domain characters, like Octobriana or Jenny Everywhere.

They changed the names around, so the brown haired one is Magnolia and the red haired one is Ursula.