Is pic related any good? I bought it + the DLC on last year's Steam summer sale for like 2 bucks. Haven't played it yet...

Is pic related any good? I bought it + the DLC on last year's Steam summer sale for like 2 bucks. Haven't played it yet. I played the old ones when I was a kid and they were fun as fuck, but I didn't really know what made a good game back then.

It was kind of fun with friends the music is terrible tho

How about you play the fucking game and find out?

Don't listen to this pleb

That was exactly what i was talking about, holy shit

I don't want to waste my time playing a shitty game.

Also, can you play your own MP3s on the PC version? That song is terrible.

Turn down the music volume and play your own shit in the background niqqa

59ac9c is still a fucking idiot though

It is the worst fucking burnout game.
but it's better than any game that can only be rivaled by good racing games.

Bought this game For $20 when I was 13 back in 2008/9.

Played everyday until like 2010 or 11 when they included that shitty DLC BSF (That no one bought) that would load into the world space and faggots who had it would use it to escape game modes and unbalancing the fun online by making it literally P2W with unbalanced car DLCs. I hope you bought the "ultimate edition" or prepare to lose every gm/get rammed off the road every 5 seconds.

Burnout games always have terrible soundtracks. Always make a custom one.

Yet you'll fucking buy it.

Just fucking play it and make up your own fucking opinion. Every ones taste in vidya is different.

But whether it's good or not gameplaywise is objective.

It's a moot point though.

What one person likes gameplaywise another will dislike. Just play the damn game.

It was a nice goodbye to the burnout franchise, something need for speed and gran turismo sadly cant say for themselves

HEY GUYS, DJ ATOMICA HERE
FUCK YOU

It sickens me with so much disgust.

The DLCs aren't on the PC version. But there is a way to mod the DLC stuff on the game, without being able to use it online.

It is a fun game, OP. It has problems, such as some really dumb AI and the Speed cars being OP at multiplayer, but it is fun to play around and beat shit. The soundtrack can be pretty hit or miss, with both licensed music and music from the old Burnouts.

Flawed, but enjoyable enough.

After playing the previous Burnout games, I thought it was absolute shit. Something about the mechanics didn't quite feel right to me, but more importantly, it was open-world, which I fucking despise for racers. The routes you could take seemed so arbitrary and lifeless. If that's your kind of thing, you might like it, but I prefer Burnout on handmade tracks.

GEE GEE BABY BABY

that pretty much how i felt going from burnout 2 and 3 to paradise

You bought it nigger. Take responsibility and play it.

I'd still like to think the open-world racer concept could be viable, but I agree that it's at odds with good track design for several reasons. The biggest being that it limits variety, of course, but also that trying to build a realistic city means less of the unapologetically absurd level geometry that facilitates flow of the races.

HEY HEY YOU YOU

You had to be checking the map every ten seconds during a race, and mountain tracks were a nightmare.

Also, this game was frustrating as fuck even with the ability to restart races. I can't imagine how awful it was at launch when you needed to drive back to the start point every time you failed.

I enjoyed it enough to use a testing ground for hueg webms

Probably should sage for consecutive posting

But you'll buy it, make a thread asking about it, and WAIT for someone else's opinion of the game, when you could have just played it for 20 goddamn minutes in that time. Fuck you. Play the game.

Faggot.

The game is good.

stark reminder of how stagnant this shit industry is

It's shit.

Fucking This
Burnout Paradise felt inferior to Burnout 3, and I feel it was due to the open world design and how the cars felt more durable than previous burnout games.

Paradise is the worst Burnout game by far. I will never forgive EA for letting this be Burnout's swan song. Takedown and Revenge are fucking god tier though.