Is there any way to raise your base defense...

Is there any way to raise your base defense? I'm getting to the point where once your pants come off every random encounter two shots you and attacking does more damage to me than to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-ohkoku.jp/contents/eroticalNight2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self-bump

what the fuck is that?

Eroflash RPG: Erotic Night.

Even I don't know what it is.

If you want the actual Engrish, I think it's "Erotical Night". I played it once, shit was odd. And I'm pretty sure I was just as confused as OP.

Erotical Night, yeah. It's an ero RPG done in Flash where you have to make chicks cum without spurting off yourself. Between most attacks you can use causing you to take excitement damage yourself, and the crazy amount of damage the enemies do to you once your pants come off, and needing to do a penetration attack to deal a finishing blow, all while you have monsters who randomly run away when they're at too much of a disadvantage… it's tough.

A more important tip:
Make sure you are using the correct version of the game, the game usually has a .swf version and an exe version, but only one has a working theater mode.
I played through the entire game and wasnt able to use the fucking theater mode because i used the wrong version. will attempt to recall the stratageis next.

Been using the .exe, which allows for use of the animetica.exe that came with it

Alright IIRC you need to farm for items first.
After every battle that you dont lose: i.e. cum first, you can get a lotto item from the lotto station in towns.
Do that a lot to rare items to sell and powerful underpants.
Also cool jell is your friend, so are battery operated dildos, as well as candles that increase attack and defense.
Its an item heavy game.

Ah, everytime I did that I got a leaf and that was it, so… yeah. I'll give that a try more, definitely in need of cash.

Yea, leaves are shit.
How far into the game are you? What underpants are you using?
Have you looked up any of the map for the item chest locations and the item locations of stuff, IMO THERE IS A PART WHERE YOU ARE EXPECTED TO FIND AN ITEM, IMO DON'T LOOK IT UP AND TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF.

Also have you heard anything about the squeal?

I'm currently in the castle, though I've not defeated Ganguro yet, so considering going back to take her on before the Queen. I just feel like I'm missing some core part of the game style with how much of major battles I spend just using Defend and healing to keep from dying. Using the 65 defense iron underpants Mercedes gives you at some point. Haven't looked up any outside resources, though most of the dead ends tend to have free items of different kinds. If you're talking about the Royal Emblem in the lake, found that one just by exploring, though it took a while (lol I dropped it somewhere in the lake)

All I know about the sequel is that it's being made, and that's what motivated me to start up this one again.

dude takes years to make games man, last i heard he was at like 0.33 alpha.
Have you found the secret shop in the desert?

Was that the one run by the catgirl who sold the stars used to bypass rocks?

Spoilers for the Queen: She's an automatic win as soon as you try to J-J-JAM IT IN. You do still need to be able to get her clothes off.

Been years since i've played, but some misc tips:

Remember not to skip optional bosses, beating them upgrades your battery, which powers your best means of offense. You don't gain levels which means your defence is solely dependent on your currently-equipped pants and they will come off late-game even against mobs. To balance this, you earn more money, which you use for higher-tier healing items.

Might have just been me, but I seem to recall you could easily sequence break events, which might screw with progression.

There is a underpants that has a cannon codpiece or something, that will blow away your opponents' clothes off, so you start the round with them already naked. But it expends ammo you have to buy and has meh defense. More of a novelty than really useful due to the limited ammo. Then again the late-game bosses will rip even the highest defense pants in two hits.

The final storyline boss and the final secret boss can and will one-hit you if your excitement isn't close to nothing. Insert only when you've fully healed and only when you're sure you can make them cum in one shot.

Sorry for sperging out but I really like this game. My only complaint is it cheated me out of the ara wincest, but I guess the free-battle mode sort of makes up for it.

A game with awesome English.

A sequel is on its way, btw.

As a I recall the first half was pretty Engrishy, but from the castle onwards the translation seemed to range from good to excellent. The maid enemy, I think, I remember thinking her lines looked like it was written by someone who actually writes in English for a living.

Any source on upcoming sequel?

Ah, that does make sense with how my battery level has gone up. Unfortunate on the defense stat, but makes sense. God it makes progression slow though, and enemies that aren't weak to anal a real pain in the ass ba dum PSH

I don't blame you, something's keeping me playing it despite having a huge backlog after all.

Been playing it in Japanese, so can't comment on any translations.

Here's his page on it with the demo: e-ohkoku.jp/contents/eroticalNight2.html

The battle system is probably one of the main reasons I like it so much. The sex is the battle and not just a reward for win/loss like in say most RPGmaker type eroge.

The lack of levelling up prevents grinding for stats which makes it really interesting and completely innovative. Sure your equipment gets better, which makes early enemies a joke. But it feels balanced as you progress, like the game actively encourages you to git gud, not something common in most RPGs. I seem to recall, in addition, to the boss rush, the final dungeon also had no saves.

Oh, and there are expendable items later on that will increase your excitement meter during battle. The third(?) tier one effectively doubles your HP.

True, though then grinding through it for cash to stock up on healing items becomes a bit of a chore, so kind of a double edged sword in that sense, kind of like using the fragrances to up base stats in Omega Labyrinth.

Ah yeah, I got access to buying the 20% buffing one, which has saved my life on boss fights, but I just feel like I'm burning through too many items even on regular encounters to be able to afford shit, and relying on the tools means I'm constantly backtracking to refill the battery. It's not a bad thing necessarily, but it makes me unable to shake the idea that I'm approaching the game fundamentally wrong and missing some key aspect that would make it flow better.

Speaking of which, there are items that boost your attack, they last only a few turns before you need to re-apply.

For regular mobs, don't approach them with the mentality that it's necessary to outright beat them all the time. Fighting conservatively until they run away is a viable option. You do want to beat one of each type, to unlock them in the free mode of course but otherwise no need to expend your battery-powered tools. Save them for the bosses.

Speaking of which, if you miss out on any enemy type, instead of back-tracking to their area, the final dugeon has every regular type.

maybe put your pants back on

Yeah, I'm aware I should settle for just getting the 25% reward for chasing them off, but my packrat mentality tells me that if I'm using up items I should be going all out and finishing the fight for it. Ah well.

You can't reequip them mid-battle, once they come off you have to finish the fight first.