Brit/pol/ #0013 "B.O.N.D XIII/''snip erection''" edition

Loyal Lads…
I bid you welcome to the home of B.O.N.D & our druid/pol/ tredecim thread! Thirteen is a most portentious of numbers, signifing ill omens and bad luck (especially when this portentious numeral falls on a friday….) But as stout and stoic druids, we remain unfazed by such potential occurrences, for portents are portents, whether ill or good, and portentious augery (combined with ultranationalism) is the bread and butter of any self respecting druid of the B.O.N.D.

As we move into our sacred druid/pol/ XIIIth incarnation, activity in the grove has settled down somewhat after a most rude, unwelcome and perturbing intrusion by the uncultured pleb refugees of /brit9k/, who sullied our sacred grove with their profane presence. Our well tended grove was trampled, our sacred cauldron wee'd in and fags were stubbed out on the lodge carpet. After this shamefur dispray of intrusion by savage and uncouth interlopers we now find ourselves settled in and back on track. In liew of this, it has been decided by the will of the Druids, that henceforth, our threads shall be titled druid/pol/ rather than brit/pol/ as it differentiates us from our shitposting estwhile former bretheren and also better describes our generals. We are our own men after all lads.

The B.O.N.D bretheren druidic fold is a veritable hive of activity and our based druidic bretheren are making leaps and bounds both in the real world and in our etheric digital grove as our most worshipful company of bretheren look into such diverse and marvelous things as land ownership and nomadic transportation and habitation.

Meanwhile, in the news sphere, geopolitical events continue to churn and roll in an an ever more violent tumult, just as the prophecy has fortold. Some events seem to be turning in our favour while others illustrate more dark and ominous overtones. Regardless of happenstance the lodge will remain firm and continue upon our operations in these most interesting of times.
THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

As always, the topical newslinks are presented for the readers perusal and delectation.

rt.com/uk/385264-election-may-brexit-negotiations/

express.co.uk/news/politics/793734/Dennis-Skinner-put-sock-in-it-PMQs-Theresa-May-General-election-2017

archive.is/OdzIB

youtube.com/watch?v=FioL53uxK2Q&list=LL-iMhtWGB_CVLSmuSzgXg9g&index=12

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/19/anti-brexit-axis-tony-blair-work-lib-dems-election-campaign/

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/19/anti-brexit-former-tory-chancellor-osborne-quits-parliament-before-election/

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/19/liberal-democrat-leader-branded-bigot-refusing-say-gay-sex-not-sin/

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/19/uk-government-taxpayers-money-north-korea/

Thats it for now lads. Remember to tolerate no tomfoolery, thank the based druids, observe the portents and keep it based.

No lefty pinko scum, no /brit9k/, no paki, no remain

ALL HAIL THE NEW ORDER
ALL HAIL B.O.N.D

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
archive.is/YZImt
archive.is/WGAyQ
archive.is/fXnKc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Dyke,_Sussex
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17N0K9?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17N0HF?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17N0KO?il=0
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120622163722.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedge_laying
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_hedge
bathbeekeepers.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landvættir
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17O0D0?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17O0N9?il=0
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/04/22/students-avoid-making-eye-contact-could-guiltyof-racism-oxford/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17P0HJ?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Q0XO?il=0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-39692701
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemeton
druidry.org/druid-way/what-druidry/brief-history-druidry
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170421150211.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170420141854.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170424101239.htm
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Q1I2?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Q1RB?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN17Q0LH
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39698976
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/24/shock-tactics-ukip-backs-superior-british-values-regressive-islam/
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/23/paul-nuttall-says-ukip-may-not-stand-against-pro-brexit-mps/
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/23/ukip-promises-to-ban-the-burqa-and-sharia-law/
order-order.com
my.mixtape.moe/jtoyyj.txt
marketwatch.com/story/construction-spending-eases-in-march-after-a-february-blowout-2017-05-01
constructionnews.co.uk/housebuilding-giants-dominance-must-end-mps-argue/10019507.article
scottishconstructionnow.com/18762/revised-hotel-and-student-plans-to-retain-facade-of-dundee-furniture-building/
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Y218?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Y17M?il=0
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170428154556.htm
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170502112607.htm
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Y0QW?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z0KO?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z0FV?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z0MK?il=0
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170502084532.htm
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z0R2?il=0
youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z1RR?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z22P?il=0
youtu.be/kC7DFzVMTDM
archive.is/ULgqX
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN184132?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1840TX?il=0
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/philip-hammond-cigarettes-pack-smokers-price-tax-increase-882-budget-2017-a7619896.html
spectator.co.uk/2017/05/theresa-mays-secret-weapon-she-exudes-erotic-appeal/
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN18631P?il=0
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170511095151.htm
constructionnews.co.uk/analysis/election-2017/labour-manifesto-leak-reveals-250bn-infrastructure-pledge/10019825.article
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18B0PL?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18B1D7?il=0
vocaroo.com/i/s0yVVn8rLHKn
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39929538
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-39931042
getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47720#.WRtYTp_TXqA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/16/bbc-presenter-appears-accidentally-grope-passer-by-breast-shocking/
thesun.co.uk/news/3575326/moment-bbc-journalist-ben-brown-pushed-woman-away-by-the-breast-when-she-interrupts-live-tv-interview/
altright.com/2017/05/15/pagan-ireland-and-the-survival-of-the-european-worldview/
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18D1X1?il=0
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1qK3re3PWWi
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18F1JL?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18G0K4?il=0
constructionnews.co.uk/analysis/election-2017/conservatives-drop-crossrail-2-plans-from-manifesto/10020004.article
politics.co.uk/opinion-formers/institute-of-alcohol-studies/article/budget-2017-consultation-aimed-at-white-cider-announced
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-photos-device-backpack-shrapnel-detonator-salman-abedi-images-a7754281.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4535946/Families-searching-missing-Manchester-loved-ones.html
stoke
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN18L0RM?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for based Johnny

Second for Druidic OC and things to come

Fucking marvellous lad, love it. Look at that based battlewagon! Such content.
Lets have a bit of depeche while its quiet so we can enjoy the silence

forgive my awful puns lad

fucked up my reply there lad.
What are you up to today anyway?

Mostly getting the land research underway, doing my picks to compare w/Vanlad. Got to price some train tickets for the jobs he's got me on, later there should be a Toxference with HammerDruid the lad from the end of last thread, about taking him on as well.

Got RPG night tonight instead of the usual Tuesdays, smh one of the lads is a Dutch "dude weed lmao" type, if he says something about 4/20 I will reply with "happy birthday Hitler" tbh

(observed)
Honour of the threads first dubs go to you lad.

Topkek. It must be done.
Many of the dutch iv met are like that too. Probably being in proximity to europes drug and whore capital tbh. They used to be pretty badass in times past though - they were the founding stock of the boers and a staunch british ally throught the 1600s.
Along with the Englishman William Adams, a dutchman, Jan Jooston were one of the very few westerners to become accepted samurai in sengoku era japan. That always impressed me - that european trait of being able to survive, adapt and thrive in the most alien of environs.

I know its not exactly new but did any of you lads see this?

That is a portent if ever I saw one. Portentious as fuck imo.

I have a lot of love for Dutch history, part of my patrilineal line comes from the era you speak about. They were better allies in the 16th century, the 1600-1700s had a lot of fighting between us… Even though it's an EU funded anti-British, anti-Monarchy propaganda film De Ruyter is a rare treat showing off this era.

Even without portentious symbology it's a fascinating astronomical body - looks like conjoined pulsars or quasars or black holes or something, and a nebula being pulled around it or around something else nearby.

I kind of hate the Dutch so I dont get it
they let the Rothschilds into power in our land, betrayed us countless times culminating in the Anglo-Dutch wars and they invented gin

BOND WILL RETURN

kek

Anorexiahammer666 on molyneaux lads

Magic is real

(observed)
Portentious druidic masondigits confirm it is indeed

(portentous)
(as fuck)

Nice comfy OP lad.

rule 34 on may pls

where shes a dom or maybe a giant, preferably

ideal would be one her looking down as she stomps the viewer with heel… fully clothed stern look on her face

just asking incase anyone is good at drawing

asking for a friend…

(druids confirm you are serious)

Stop it lad, thats an unhealthy peccadillo you are nurturing.

Thanks lad. Druid/pol/ should at all times, endeavor to be as comfy as possible.

How so? Could have a much worse 'hing tbh lad

Any lads here gonna do the flyer thing on the 28th? If it's edgy enough it might get media attention

I considered it tbh but theres not really any gimmigrants or leftys in my area to trigger and they probably just go unnoticed/no one would give a fuck. Might print out and post some cryptic nationalist druid/B.O.N.D stuff though.

I was thinking about it, but I live deep in the countryside so I'm not sure if it will have any effect. I feel if your going this you need to do it near a university or a shitskin infested area for maximum effect

Im up for this tbh. how do I anonymously print things in my van…

BRIGHTON

I have a printer tbh, no ink though.
Could get some and print stuff this weekend, get it to Vanlad for distribution.

Can't put any up locally 'cos the po po will know it was me, smh.

You need one of these in the battlewagon lad.
Could you use a library or internet cafe or something?

I don't know if there are public places where you can get photocopies done discreetly. But the best way would be to use your own printer and ideally laminate them.

If you don't live near too many migrants just post red-pill flyers.

I also haven't visited brit/pol/ for a while now, what's with this druidic crap?

I literally can't put flyers up in my town because the po po literally know who I am and where I live, PREVENT is on my arse.

It's our culture now lad
No more shitposting, no more ironic bomber harris, mummy may, etc

Esoteric Ethnic Nationalism with the Druids of the Extreme Rite, the British Order of Nationalist Druids, the Burgonauts, the TRVE BRITONS etc.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS
FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE
Good times lad

The main reason why I left brit/pol/ was apart from the autism. Just the meaingless retarded nature of converstaions. They all acted like manchild toy 'r' us kids and never seemed to take politics serioiusly.

I don't know too much about druids apart from the fact they loved oak tries, the number three and maybe practised ritual sacrifice.
Why the facination? We already have a relegion.
We know Christianity is currently cucked and promotes " man was created equally" bullshit, but I think we can reform the relegion like the Russkies have done.

Christianity is a foreign religion for us, lad. Being a Druid is about going back to our roots which have lain dormant for so long and yet remain present in the majority of Britons.
Brythonic Druids were the most xenophobic, most extreme, most BASED of all Europe and are a worthy mascot, ancestral guiding hand and example to become.
They were our past and now, through us, our future.

This tbh. Our research has shown that we have similarities with the Christians, shared holidays and the like, but it ends there tbh. They did much damage to our ancient history such that we have very few records. We share a common goal with British christian nationalists, if there are such folk nod to SA tbh. We have no dispute with modern christians bar standard cuckery and popery. You dont need to be a pagan to post here with us lad, but us pagans held the fort during the /brit9k/ migration and have the Druids to thank for our tenure so far.
The migration boards are:
>>>/newbrit/
>>>/brit/

Fresh UK Column lads
That based ambassador again.

… I forgot we are literal RWDS now. Top kek.

Are you a BASED Civic Nationalist lad? less of that here please

Here is the (You) you crave so much. You are akin to a junkie tbh. Gotta have that sweet daily fix of (You)s right, else you start jonesing and seeing spiders on the walls and shit…
You are lost lad. Truly lost and I feel a pang of disdainful pity for you.

no sorry

you're right
it's never too late to change the error of ways tho, right?

No, its never too late lad. Accept the druids, renounce your shitposting ways and all will be forgiven.
(You)s are far better when gained through genuine conversation and interaction rather than baiting and shitposting anyway.

I nearly missed those portentious trips there lad. Would be ill fortune to let them go unchecked

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Christianity has been practised since the 3rd century in the UK user (7th century nationally) . If you want to view Christianity as foreign you're going to have to view an awful lot more than just Christianity as foreign if you want to follow that reasoning.
The thing we need to reconnect with is the soul of our nation. What do I mean by that? Well, what I mean is breaking away the superficial cultural associations and traditions that have little significance to uniting the people in a way that brings about harmony through shared fundamental values and beliefs.
Maybe paganism is part of that, but without thinking about what kind of society this would bring I don't think we can be so secure in our choice. I personally like ethnic religions that connect people with their land and promote desirable cultural norms, like Shinto that emphasizes purity and purification. (Could maybe explain why the Japanese are so clean)
There is a slight issue user and that is the fact that Anglo-Saxons greatly changed our genetic make-up, making us up to 40% German. So when you talk about ancestors, unless you’re from the Orkney islands or some remote area in Scotland or wales we are culturally (Our language is mainly Germanic) and ethnically to a degree Germanic. Our ethnicity and therefore our soul is more Anglo-Saxon.
It's a bit like a modern Italians claiming Lineage (Albeit diminished) to Romans, who had over the last couple thousand years have been invaded by multiple tribes drastically changing their ethnic makeup.

Fuck off MI5. Pakis are 9/10 times inbred ugglies. Ethnic nationalism only you fucking traitor.

To add to that I think that if there isn't a belief system that brings about the cultural changes we want we should create a new one or modify existing models.

The history of your previous post is not in dispute.
What do you think we are doing?

I posted then because the druids guided my hand. I see the numerals reflect my sentiment.

We are British ethnically, we are reviving the lost religion if our ancestors. The archetypes we worship are shared with the Saxons and many other cultures.
What do you think about Pre-diluvian "aryan" atlantean civilizations?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ill nick some wifi tomorrow and carry on.

When you talk about the anglo-saxons you bring up a good point druid pol hasn't really adressed. I allways figgured the english would be looking at the anglo and germanic beliefs for inspiration and worship while the welsh and scottish would be looking at celtic beliefs and we would stand together in the name of defending this island.

Dont embarrass yourself lad.
We addressed this in great detail. You have not read our threads. We share archetypes with the aryan races. We share blood with various ancient nations. We feel a connection with the Brythonic, Germanic and Celtic Druids. Xenophobic Augery reading french fighting monument building wickerman burning nature respecters. Is there any thing you think we are doing wrong, lad?
40k please post arvhives for our woefully undereducated burger friends

I found out from my mum the other day that my welsh grandfather was a druid at the eisteddfod. He was in the order that wear the green robes. Would have been around the time of vid related. Was very portentous to hear about tbh.

This is good news tbh lad, is the same order still around? Could you ask them about it and of course about him?

Its a lot for him to go through lad
Im missing a couple but the links can probably be fished out of the archives here. ~#0002 & #0003 are gone though - AFAIK no one archived them.
The druids first appeard in #0003 but really took off around #0004 and beyond

archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
archive.is/YZImt
archive.is/WGAyQ
archive.is/fXnKc

Thanks lad, tbh I was angry because they had no American Spirit at Asda and I ended up venting at the lads >>9762397 . Sorry lads I feel rude now. It was Walmarts fault at the end of the day.

Personally as a Briton.
I identify quite strongly with our peoples traditional approach to outsiders.
Especially angles and saxons.
The approach and sentiment exhibited by King Arthur.

Maybe. My gran is still with us shes in her 90s so Ill ask her when I give her a call next.
What I could glean from my mother was that he was in the green order which is below the white robes apparently. The eisteddfod druids were more a ceremonial thing rather than an full blown esoteric order. It was kind of a celebration of welsh heritage and literature while at the same time keeping traditions and the welsh language alive. Good stuff even if not a full really dedicated to the occult side of things. Was nice to find out tbh.
Its a good portent too, no doubt. Its a connection to druidic traditions of ritual and pageantry.

Dont worry about it lad. Im sorry you couldnt get your burger spirit thing is that baccy or something?

(adolfs birthday portent)
Exactly lad. Sadly we were indeed invaded and are technically mixed with 'orrible foreigners many thousands of years ago. Lets not let it happen again.
(nice)
Thats a fine portent lad. Nice to hear your gran is still with us. Heritage is always worth looking into, especially portentous things like Welsh Druidry. Tbh half of the esoteric is just veiled and obscured ancient tradition.

(significant forgiveness dubs)
Thank you lad. Yes, its rolling tobacco lad. My favourite, it just happens to be rare and expensive, smh.

Iv got gold leaf at the moment because its all they had. Its horrible tbh. I like cheap carlton - im used to it and its a nice mild blend
Fucking ten quid a pouch now too because 12.5g seems to have been b&.

Vid related

Genetically.

Only south eastern england contains the taint in any appreciable quantities.
Elsewhere we britons continue to persist.
Such as Wales for instance.

I remember that which matters most.
WE ARE STILL HERE

Good day fellow druids how does this friday find you? Easter holidays are nearly over and ill be glad once the kids fuck off back to school and peace shall return to my daytimes.
For my part, today I am charged with the spring cleaning & burdened with the task of tidying the house.
For the B.O.N.D lodge I have also began a series of experiements in the art of scrying. I am testing several implements including a darkened mirror, a sliver of polished obsidian I got from a hippy-new age shop and a bowl of reflective water. I am also beginning to take (small at first but ever increasing) doses of nutmeg as im told this can assist with the scyring process.
I find the best time for scrying is when one is tired, late at night at the point between wakefulness and sleep. This seems to be the easiest way to achieve a state of semi gnosis without complex ritual and meditation.
Attempted a scrying rite last night in the black mirror. It seemed as an inky pool of black and after a while, vague shapes began to form, twisting and roiling like smoke. The forms took on the shapes of what I believe looked like figures but at this point tiredness overwrought my concentration and the vision faded. I firmly believe what is needed is practice in holding that state long enough for the visions to manifest. Certain pharamacea that relaxes can, im told, also aid the process. I shall continue my scrying attempts and record any progress here. Im hoping in time the vague blobs and shapes will become more defined and perhaps we can glean information from them about possible future events.
Its worth a try lads….

Alright lad, not bad today, just preparing to visit punished druid tomorrow for a business meeting / piss up.
Interesting tbh, I know very little about it, other than brief mentions in some novels Ive read.
Based tbh, let us know the results lad.
REEEE COME AT ME GCHQ
Definitely interested in hearing more about it, and will have a little research tonight.

Interesting bit of history from my area here: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Dyke,_Sussex

Also

The further into anything I look, the more the druids appear.

dont like that tbh
if you want to be druidic you need a polished bowl of iron, tin or silver filled with water

(confirmed)
Thanks for the input lad - we have a metalworker among us who may be perfect for the job tbh.

Copper seems to be the most magical metal when concerned with the ancients, associated with healing and purification. I think the classic druid "golden sickle" is actually polished copper or bronze.
>>9767199

Smallholder user here, I like where this B.O.N.D lodge is going. I've got my own chunk of land to maintain (and hopefully expand) but if it all goes tits up I'll happily join you. I know a fair bit about raising livestock and I know how to brew so I can definitely pull my weight

Bloody good to have you lad, I seem to recall you've posted here before.
Good to hear tbh. Our overall goal is to set up a smallholding - we cant afford even an acre for now, but anything will be a start. If theres anything worth looking at near you, do let us know lad?
You would be most welcome tbh.
We will be picking your brain in due course lad, looking at keeping animals as a viable excuse to have permanent structures there.
Goes without saying that this is the most important aspect of this - Anglesey Pale Ale and Caractacus Cider & Brit/pol/ Best Bitter tbh are all itching to be brewed and bottled.
Also I think I want to keep ravens, know anything about birbs lad?

Adding to this post, what's everyone's thoughts on the snap general election? Personally I think it could not have come at a worse time. I was hoping that a suitably right wing party would develop to take advantage of the current political shift before the next election, but instead were having one now and the (((Tory))) party are the only ones with their shit together.

I'm tempted to not even bother voting tbh

Its a tough one - Im terrified of the tories consolidating and bringing in more invasion-of-privacy bollocks tbh. But they are the only party who will push Brexit. Tbh if Aaron Banks doesnt run for UKIP then I wont bother voting, all options seem horrific. I stand to be corrected though.

MINI MID-APRIL ANGLOBEER
Timothy Taylor Landlord Pale Ale

Thanks lads

I certainly have, I believe I gave you guys some book recommendations

I'll keep my eyes peeled m8

By all means ask away, I'm really interested to see where this goes

Those are some fantastic names lad and this is something I can definitely help you with.

One of my ambitions is to open up a microbrewery of my own and as a result, I've been working at a couple of breweries in order to gain experience/ cash. So if you want to open one up yourselves I'm your man

Forgot that last bit

I definitely know about ravens, I don't know much about raising them though. It's a cool idea though. I've always liked the idea of keeping hawks and falcons

Thank you lad, I appreciate your time and help lad.
You did lad, Im still trying to locate the PDF for now, but Ill shell out for a hardcopy once we are landowners.
This is excellent lad, Im well up for this. Depending on the area we end up buying land, there will be local barley, hops, apples, wheat for my weissbier tbh etcetera. Do you grow any brewing ingredients lad?
Ive tried to apply for part time at a few LOCAL breweries with no success - Id love to do that. Whats it like lad? Are you involved in all the processes?

Brilliant. IIRC you have chickens, anything else at the minute?
This is beyond what I have thought about so far, but I fucking love birds of prey. Are there any restrictions on owning them?

How do I convince a friend that the Guardian is utter trollop?

Also, whats the best way to get into Beekeeping as a side hobby?

Show him that picture, buy/kidnap some bees.

Without doubt the best 2 posts I have ever seen.

Aye I would lad if it were that easy. They're very intellectually honest (And have rapidly come to understand the threat to free speech in the western world), but they always find some way to "forgive" the guardian for its misgivings.

Is there a redpill nuke for this sort of thing? An infographic or a video or webm or something?

Cheers lad, I try.

No, though we've thought about growing some hop vines. I shouldn't worry about sourcing local ingredients, the craft beer industry is huge so there are plenty of suppliers to get ingredients from

It's good fun tbh, it's tricky at first just because there's so much to learn, but once you've got the hang of of it it's fine, my only complaint is that the days can be a bit long and I'm having to make someone Else's recipes

Most of them, the places I've worked at have been small so everyone gets stuck in, even the boss.

Indeed I do lad, I've currently got a small flock of chickens but I've kept ducks and turkeys in the past. Again, feel free to fire any questions

I've heard that the types of flowers/ plants around them can effect the taste of the honey. Other than that, getting some beehives is a good start

Biggest question is - are we doing it right, landholding wise?
My understanding is that freehold pastureland can have non-permanent structures built on them but you need to have a reason to live on-site, like vulnerable livestock (chickens do?).

A lot of it is down to what you can blag with the local council.
You could argue bees are vulnerable livestock these days

release a few pheasants onto the pasture
they count as livestock and they're basically wild indigenous birds

Both of these are viable. Thanks lads.

Do you anons plan on creating something like the Thule society?

I've been mulling over some thoughts and conluded that to have a dedicated and loyal politcal organization we need a cult like order. One that can initiate new party members in a way that gives them information on a need to know basis. Keeping our plans and intentions secret.

We want to get involved in LOCAL politics and that, not subvert world governments yet.
They just have to praise the BASED Ancestral Druids ITT tbh lad.
Tbh anybody enthusiastic about nationalism and Druidry is fine in my book. We are a literal RWDS though - Right Wing Druid Squad :^).

We intend to set up a pagan campsite, brew beer, breed ravens and do historical martial arts. There are literally no secrets.

Oh gods not more of this LOCAL POLITICS drivel

Its a meme lad, but would you suggest we keep doing REMOTE politics instead?

most of this seems irrelevant tbh
i was in the original threads and this sounds different from anything logical
why ravens? they're a bird thats a pest in agricultural areas like crows
I dont think HEMA would attract many people but skinheads like NA and thats neither good publicity or a good way to receive donations
a campsite and brewery is a smart idea but again not ideal unless we have land to grow the grain to make the beer and have a campsite
which would cost alot tbh
if we want to be logical we should be about owning land, setting up a small campsite and constructing the first nemeton in Britain and the world to be built in the last 2000 years

So you guys just want to LARP and achieve 0 political change?

This seems like another PSYOP by MI5 to distract gullible goy from organizing.

I stopped engaging with this thread for a while and i dont like where its gone
what has van man done?

we took the VARG PILL lads, you can't change a system run by kikes and shabbos goys and retarded golem voters.
Going innafield and doing what you want and surviving the eventual collapse is a much better life tbh, and it doesn't mean NOT doing politics, it just means living a good life while doing so.

Irrelevant to what?
We want to contribute to the local economy and community lad, we dont intend to freeload like pikeys.
A reason for others to visit us lad.
We need livestock and animals to have a legitimate reason to luve on the land in permanent structures. I like ravens, they are portentous.
Probably, PREVENT user being one of them, kek.
Not part of the plan so far tbh lad.
We need income to do this lad. We have enough, in theory, to buy a couple of small plots and look at doing up vans for sale. First we need to buy the land, then work out how to live on it. This requires income, shelter, water, food, etcetera.
What else would you suggest?

Me lad. Im visiting PREVENT Druid tomorrow to discuss land.

Absolutely not tbh, we are trying to show that you can organise. We are.

they're nordic
the druids used more hares in rituals than any other creature
tbh you dont need to work out how to live in a field
sleeping in a tent and walking to the nearest store to spend bennies on groceries isnt hard to figure out tbh
if you own the land build a permanent structure
wouldnt be hard to throw up a barn like enclosure to use as a hall
if you own the land turn it into a tourist attraction and a cultural heritage attraction
with money comes power and the money can be used to achieve our goals
thats how the world works we cant achieve much by abandoning society and breeding ravens in a field while living in a tent
if we build a nemeton you can guarantee we'll rake in money from yank and chinku tourists
money we can use to buy more land, build more nemetons, host 'festivals' to gather idiots and hedonists
if we sell ourselves as a semi-religious inclusive nationalist movement about the preservation of our heritage and culture we could gain alot of power over the course of just a decade if done right

Sounds shit tbh lad, rather have a comfy shed with a log burner and a toilet.

I know but im being realistic
I know a barn would require planning permission but a nemeton is just a sacred grove
created by an arrangement of trees and stones in a particular manner
I dont think you need planning permission to arrange large rocks and plant trees tbh

Im a self employed tradesman, Im not doing that, kek.
Did you read my post? We explicitly arent going innawoods, we are living as rurally and as self sufficiently as possible.
We want one, but fear we wont get planning permission. Sheds are fine. If we have animals we may be allowed brick buildings.

This is definitely happening, but you cant cook food on a rock and flush poo down a tree. We are being as realistic as possible about the level of hygeine we need lad. Tents arent possible long term.

a cow, a few sheep and pheasants/chickens
done tbh

I know
but a commune tbh has less future in it than a business
organising traditional samhain festivals would definitely acquire attendees and hedonist millennials willing to spend money and looking for a cause to believe in

sorry for the multi posts, this wifi keeps freezing
Absoultely. First step is building a feasible base of operations in the countryside thats free of poz and invaders. We are the B.O.N.D lad, Brotherhood Of Nationalist Druids/ British Order Of Nationalist Druids/ Based Orginisation etcetera.

I WANT RAVENS LAD REEEEE
Fine, Ill keep them in my bit, kek.
Absolutely lad. But the land we are buying initially is far too small for more than 10 tents or whatever. Our budget is £3k each approx. In the last thread Punished druid detailed the plot sizes.

Seeing as Varg was mentioned, I'll post this shitty OC.

Sweet tbh.

tbh I was going for this, I should try harder really.

QUEEN LIZ'S BIRTHDAY
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17N0K9?il=0

BREXIT MAKES CAMPSITES POPULAR
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17N0HF?il=0

LABOUR MP SAYS PARTY NOT AIMING TO WIN
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17N0KO?il=0

Very nice lad. I like the burzum vibe.

Sort of but more of a nationalist druidic fraternity. A decentralised and self sufficient non autonomous fraternity for working and middle class white lads of good character with an affinity for the rituals and traditions of all things druidic. It is an order with both practical and more esoteric/philosophical activity.
Its an idea that has certainly resonated with some of the lads and somewhat of a shared vision has come about. One thing us folk of white european stock are good at historically, is bringing about our shared visions into reality.

Topkek. First iv heard of it lad.

This.
/comfy/

Old article on stonehenge:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120622163722.htm

As a HEMAfag.
You'd be shocked how pozzed many people into it are.
Just google "fighters against racism"

I've got to say I'm quite happy with this. I know a lot of coastal areas have been utterly gutted in recent decades. Let's hope this breathes some life back into them

Yeah I've heard this too, I'm honestly surprised tbh, you'd think an appreciation for medieval history and willingness to fight would draw in right wing folks

Morning lads, its another sunny day here, a good portent I feel.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedge_laying
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_hedge

Apparently Beekeeping gets a grant from Co-Op, various bee charities etcetera.
bathbeekeepers.com
Once we establish an area we can ask whats available

Morning lad, it's cloudy here. I'm enjoying the traditional sounds of a busy main road.

Should have thought of that before. When cuck/out/ where going to do something similar a few years ago the amount of stuff they could get/get away with thanks to grants and schemes was surprising, and that was in yankland. You should check for other things, even if having a small snail caviar operation might help.

Might make people love their country a bit more if they spend some time enjoying it rather than fucking off abroad, might make them hate jf a bit more, could be reaching.

That's an excellent find lad and should definitely be looked into/ exploited

either way, a lot of coastal areas are seriously deprived and (majority) white, so money being spent there could do a lot of good

Good day lads, I trust this saturday finds you in good spirits…

Based Icke puts the boot into pc zealots. "antiracists" and swedecuckery. Its wonderful to see so many pundits, talking heads and commentors refuse to tow the progressive party line and see them turning on the insanity of the sjw left. We are getting to the point where people who would have formerly kept quiet are staring to speak out. Society polarises more and more and the left is haemmorhaging support and is now losing the cultural dominance they have taken for granted for over 70yrs. Antifa have taken a mauling too and have become a laughing stock, even with semi bluepilled normies.
As (((bob dildo))) once said in some shitty hippy 60's song he wrote;
The paradigm shift is happening. Can you feel it lads? Its in the air. Society is polarised to levels usually seen in the run up to a civil war.

Fresh Knights of the Round Britcast

I do enjoy the musical stylings of Robert Zimmerman tbf.

me too lad
some of it anyway
He became less lefty-radical and more conservative as he got older
Some jews can into music pretty good. Vid related is a good example - credit where credit is due

A lot of them seem to get into it due to wanting to have a weird hobby and shit like game of thrones or lord of the rings.

Man I am so sick of that fucking show, normies are fucking obsessed with it. Do they actually stick with it or do they wash out?

Also have any Paganbros considered making offerings to the land wights?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landvættir

It gives a decent summary

I know it's Germanic but it seems a suitably Druidic thing to do

It varies.

Some stick to it, others drift in and out.
But the whole scene is heavily pozzed.
At least the guy runnin my group is a classical liberal and as such doesn't give a fuck about other peoples opinions.

I like this. Portentious sevens confirm that some kind of offering to the land wights will bring us good favour.

Im on the isle of WIGHT lad so its double portentious

What offerings do you think they will find favourable?

I've posted and done a bit about sacrifices in the past, copper coins, preferably broken, are good offerings.

Just realised today's meeting is on the 22nd, portentous. Will have to do an offering on 22:22:22 22/04/17 tbh

What do people on yourisland like?

From my 13yrs living here, I can glean that they seem to like…

The islanders main dislikes seem to include grockles, grockle cans, affordable public transport and islam.

(observed and heiled)
Good stuff lad. Portentious. I remember you mentioning broken copper coins. Theres a custom here to throw coins in the sea when you cross on the ferry as to "pay the toll."

Crab may be a sacrifice of choice then, along with one of those fancy sand made ornaments.

Eh, if your chucking it into water than that's fine but I wouldn't do it on land. The go to offerings are alcohol, milk or food and a quick word to let them know it's for them

Such a fucking shame, I feel it could be a real right wing haven

ahh christ I knew there'd be that sort

(snibbed)

Shut up retard. Celts are Germanic

While Britons often get lumped in among the "celts"
We're not celts.
We're Britons.

You are all celts. Celt doesn't mean some fucking British slang, it's a historical reference from Cesar who was talking about an entire tribal empire. Celts stretched from Syria to the Ukraine and Druids came with them.

Because a fucking Roman knows anything about us.
All those other cunts may be celts. But we're not.
Nothin but Britons and Picts here.

Every step of the way Britain and its people have been different from the continent.
We're nothing like them. We aren't them.
No matter what globalists say.

Celt is a Roman term. It's from them. It's not referring to the people living on the British isles. They were in Iceland and were mercenaries in Egypt. Cesar said something to the effect of "Druids may be the source of Egyptian magic"

Brits claiming all the Druids and Celts as their cultural heritage is just wrong and retarded. Brits do that shit though. They use to claim they were Israelites.

Faggots and retards do that.
It's one of the reasons we'll never get along with the continent.

Now cease with this civic nationalist "we're all europeans" bullshit.

its actually Greek, the Greeks called the barbarians to their northwest the Keltoi
the Celts of Briton felt little to no kinship with any tribes on the continent
hell whereas every tribe in Gaul had a different name for the land they inhabited the Britons only had one
Alba, or as the Greeks knew it Albion

And the pre-Roman invasion accounts of our homeland are very consistent.
Fog, trees, murderous natives who do not like visitors.

MAY TO RAISE PERSONAL TAX RATE AFTER ELECTION
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17O0D0?il=0

This snap election bullshit has really really perturbed my pistachios tbh.
Part of me thinks to tactical vote tories but that also makes me feel dirty and a deep sense of shame. The other part wants to vote UKIP but realistically realise that they will get fuck nowhere as the system seems designed to keep them from getting any meaningful number of seats. I just wanted some peace from political shit lads. Fuck we have local elections here at almost the exact same time.

I know lad, but the annihilation of Labour would be worth it, just once.

reeeeeee shitty phone
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17O0N9?il=0

Labour is already dead. It's just time now

I dont trust polls at present tbh lad. When have they ever been accurate recently? They seem more geared to attempted social engineering than anything else (at least trump and brexit ones) Could be a psyop to lull voters into a false sense of security/apathy.
Fuck, I dont know.

True and im in agreement. Still makes me feel dirty having to vote for the party that is the domain of cunts like (((hammond))) rudd and soubry. The stench of the cameron regime still lingers too.

I don't think you have any proof of cultural separation between the mainland and the islands. I think you're basing it all off of definitions given to you by (((monarchies))) that came from the fall of Rome and Christian slave morality.
no

Here's the issue.
We know that Britons were a distinct cultural group
We also know that their tolerance for outsiders was extremely limited, to the point where the number of places an outsider could expect to not be killed on sight were of a number that would not require a simple thinker to take off his shoes.

This only changed when Rome invaded.

The Britons only went abroad to trade or fight as mercenaries.
Meanwhile the Picts squatted in the north and made it quite clear they did not want to talk to anyone at all ever.

Brythonic-celtic is the correct name for the folk who settled britain after the great floods.

It's a Greek term.
They were mostly indifferent to the distinctions between barbarian tribes, so they just called 'em all Celts or Germans or Scythians depending on which direction they came from.
WE WUZ
No. They do like to claim sometimes that Jesus visited England as a child, though, and they think the Holy Grail is concealed there, and they sometimes speak of metaphorically making England into a new holy land.

People keep saying this but I don't think it's going to happen. I'd love to be proved wrong but they seem to have dug their talons into too many shitskin areas and I have a pessimistic view that the normies are still too bluepilled. Labour will still definitely hemorrhage seats and that'll still be fun to watch

HAPPY SAINT GEORGE'S DAY TBH LADS

We do? Since when?

I don't even know lad.

Happy St Georges day lad
That is some fine OC

Hi lads, beekeeper here. Just noticed the chat yesterday about people wanting to keep bees. If you guys have any questions or want advice, give me a (you) and I'll try and help.

Brilliant thanks lad -
Anything we need to know? Are there any basic errors in getting a hive and buying some bees? How much work is it?

Best advice I can give is that if you want to keep bees for the enjoyment of the hobby or producing honey then it's more than just putting some bees in a box at the bottom of the garden. It's animal husbandry, so there's a whole concept and practice behind beekeeping.
Probably the first thing to do is read a few books on beekeeping so you understand the basic principles of what is involved. Contact your local beekeeping association too. They often have mentoring programs or courses over the winter for new beekeepers. They'll also direct you to the right place to get good bees so you don't end up with diseased stock, and it's generally just useful to have a local network of people that can help each other out and borrow equipment.
Before I got hives of my own I spent some time helping out a couple of beekeepers that I knew so I understood what I was getting in to. It also let me know that I wasn't scared of handling bees. A lot of people start getting into beekeeping thinking they'll be fine with it, but then can't deal with opening a hive containing thousands of bees and having them fly around or crawl on them while they try to work.

That varies depending on the time of year and how many hives you have. At the moment, I check on them once a week to make sure they have enough space to produce honey and manage them if they're preparing to swarm. It usually takes about an hour with 3 hives and I do that for most of the Spring and Summer. There's busier points in the year when you'll be extracting honey, but that's worth the effort.
In the winter I don't really check on them apart from a couple of times for specific things, but those checks are usually very quick.

Right lads, long time brit/pol/ poster here but I've been off pol for some time now basically. I've been busy. Could anyone give me a quick rundown on this B.O.N.D stuff? It looks neat and I actually live in the countryside and I've been somewhat interested in beekeeping for some time now.

Right lads, long time GCHQ agent here but I've been off reassigned from brit/pol/ to here. I'm gonna get busy. Could anyone give me a quick rundown on your cult/terrorist organisation? It looks dangerous and I actually just got permission to go undercover and I've been somewhat interested in a promotion for some time now.

if I was GCHQ wouldn't I lurk more first rather than try to jump in?

isn't this britpol?

How does one ferment honey into mead lad?

B.O.N.D is the British Order of Nationalist Druids. The explanations here in the following posts pretty much cover it.

thanks, lad

That's easy m8, let me break it down for you:

> mix the honey with warm water (30 degrees works best for me) in a STERILIZED fermentation bucket and add yeast.

I'll admit this is a pretty basic overview so just ask and I'll go into further detail

Thanks apiarist lad, you are a veritable font of information.

..and speaking of all things apiary, its that time for druid/pol/s regular infotainment televisual half hour with…
John Lydon's Megabugs Episode 4
..and its honey bees this time lads. Fancy that!

Can't add much beyond what this user said about the method:

Better quality honey makes better quality mead. If you read a jar of honey and it says 'a blend of EU and non-EU honey' that basically means it's imported from China or South America.
I've used my own produced honey in mead and the best tasting so far has made using Summer honey gathered from a mixture of flowers. Spring crop honey is OK for mead, but doesn't have much depth because it's almost exclusively oilseed rape. I haven't made heather honey mead yet, but it should be good.

Good stuff lad.

Ignore my change of ID, I've moved location since originally posting earlier.

Excellent rundown, thanks lads. Id ask you some questions about starting but your posts are good enough that I dont really need to right now tbf.
Is there money to be made from renting the bees out to pollenate crops? I watched a docco years ago about it.
Good advice in all aspects of life.

I've never really looked into crop pollination since I only have a few hives. I think those that rent out hives for pollination usually do it on a larger scale, probably a dozen or more hives on a single site for a few weeks before moving them back to a main apiary. There need to be enough bees to ensure as much as possible gets properly pollinated.
You can make money from honey production, but be prepared to wait a couple of seasons for equipment to have paid for itself.

Who /EverydayRacist/ here?
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/04/22/students-avoid-making-eye-contact-could-guiltyof-racism-oxford/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

Madame LePen seems to have made it through to the second round lads

Brilliant news so far, though it all depends on the second round, according to what Ive read.

Good evening my druidic brothers

I felt bad that their PPH had dropped off tbh, so I though Id pay them a visit.

I skimmed through both incarnations of the /brit9k/ threads the other day and it gave me cancer. There is no substance to what they post, nothing really informative or amusing; nothing worth reading - they just seem to post for the sake of filling up space. They've not had a fresh meme in months either. Its proof of the old adage that quantity does not equate with quality.

They make some good OC over at /newbrit/.
I dont disagree with you tbh lad, very little happens except anons having existential crises about the lack of substance. But they are a nice bunch of lads, free of the tyranny of /brit/.
I have always posted there, but infrequently of late as the posters I want to talk to are here and in /newbrit/.
That split did a world of good for all communities quality-wise tbh. Theres no need for us to have sour relations with the neighbours - we are seperate for clear reasons. That said, content-less posting is what I grew up on and its a good release-valve for stress. Ironic Blair posting makes me far, far less angry than serious Tory posting.

Kek that is actually pretty good, they have a decent drawfag, ill give them that.
Im warming to them a bit lad.

REUTERS G.E CANDIDATE ANALYSIS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17P0HJ?il=0

UK TO DELAY PUBLISHING AIR POLLUTION REPORT UNTIL SEPT 15
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Q0XO?il=0

HAGGIS-NIGGERS HOMELAND GETS 'ARF FROZEN IN APRIL
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-39692701

Was told to give you a bump lad >>46623

Just curious about Druidry since both wicca woo hippy stuff and viking larping both don't seem to be appealing or real enough.

Can you give me the brief rundown?

No tri/aps here lad. See the below posts for some highlights and our archives.

Theres not much historical data on Druidry so we are attempting to reconstruct it.

it mostly involves divinations
sacrificing people you dont like
building nemetons
brewing mead
being as xenophobic as you possibly can
and beards

[cont.d] easy copypastes for basic content
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemeton

druidry.org/druid-way/what-druidry/brief-history-druidry

How do the druids feel about Nature and Organisation?

divination I already know about from when I used to be into other kinds of pagan stuff and mead is also pretty good
nemetons are new to me and sound interesting and I would also quite like a beard bf

but I assume somebody like me wouldn't be particularly welcome.
regardless, thanks for the infomation lamb

Is that what you mean, lad? I googled it because of the way you capitalised it.

FISH OIL PROTECTS BRAIN AND EYES
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170421150211.htm

Yeah their first album Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude feels very Druidic, and has a cover of the maids song from the wicker man.

why not lad?
do you have British blood coursing through those veins?

i'm 1/4 norwegian, 3/4 english
but you've seen my trip lamb, I don't think your group would accept a tranny unless it was for a human sacrifice

Skin it, leave it on the shores as a warning for other foreigners.

I dont speak for everybody but if you dont mention it then as an user I have no problem with you posting with us.

I broke and then fixed the van again, lads, undoing bolts and doing them back up is the secret to mechanics I reckon. I really hate new vehicles with the stupid electronic sensors and sheeit.

Also, the weekends druidic gathering was a success and now we await Punished Druids post with the update on our plans for rural colonisation and habitation.

Oh yeah weren't you lot goin to hook me in on that via Tox?

This was only a business / land choosing meeting lad, at Punished Druids place in Somerset. my tox is refusing to work properly on a phone, get hold of Punished Druid if you have his tox?

Glad the latest gathering was a success lad. B.O.N.D is progressing. Soon we will infiltrate institutions of the enemy and subvert the ever loving shit out of them. B.O.N.D will be everywhere and they shall fear our influence. Nothing will be beyond our reach.

Found an old Manly P Hall lecture that mentions druids.

Norks are getting uppity lads

Fresh UK Column.

BRAIN ZAPS TO RESTORE MEMORY LAPSE
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170420141854.htm

INCONSISTENT SLEEP TIED TO IDIOCY
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170424101239.htm

Healthy levels of sleep boost testosterone tbh

I hope you lads all remember to go to bed early tonight

TAIG LAWMAKERS ATTEMPT BREXIT STYMIE
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Q1I2?il=0

TORIES TO SWEEP WALES
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Q1RB?il=0

MONSEUIR FRANCOIS HOLLANDE IMPLORES FROGS TO ABANDON GOD EMPRESS LEPEN
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN17Q0LH

BBC EDITORIAL HYSTERICS: UKIP RETURNS TO 'RADICAL' RIGHT-WING POLICIES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39698976
It's an extension of the party's popular stance on controlled immigration; limit the number of people who come to the UK and ensure those who do fully integrate into society.

Lads can you find a more druidic piece of music than this?

24/04/2017
The Vanland Saga
‘’24/04/2017’’

The weekend’s drueddagaderung did well and mighty, we have chosen the location for our outpost and no better spot could be found, close to nature and yet also in a strategically important location.
Now only slaving remains, as we gather every penny in anticipation of building our slice of heaven on earth. This week I will be looking into whether we can continue milking the system to sustain us while becoming self-sufficient, the interim costs of doing so, initial setup costs, any extra grants we could take advantage of in the area and a little preliminary planning of special utilisation.

Today I essayed a small experiment in costing and came to the conclusion that, without trying very hard, one can live and eat in a tolerably healthy manner for as little as £50 a month. Additionally I began to experiment with area planning as seen above, as well as sorting and filing some useful sources that I’ll post in due course as soon as I’m convinced of their worth.

Recruitment of new Druids is always open; I will post my Tox tomorrow and stay on all the indoors day. There’s been some promising conversations already but I must warn that this is an expensive endeavour and charity is not on the cards, at least until we can support ourselves.

Taranis’ Wheel is in motion and all is bright! Take the VargNEETpill and rejoice for this superior way of life, free from Jewish control and the golem masses!

Check out Keith O’Sullivan’s Celtic stuff, John Kenny playing the Carnyx, Adrian von Ziegler’s Celtic music, Heilung, Burzum…

How are we today druidlads?

Vanlad's IPs have all been banned here, smh.
No big post today, got rpg night on.

Tox tomorrow evening, been busy and have job centre tomorrow afternoon.

Was at college today lads and was exposed to a healthy dose of propaganda.
It's " Refuggee week" and they asked us how would you feel if you were a refugee? Followed up by a tear jerking film about a young family trying to escape in a made up scenario in the UK.

AND THEY FUCKING DARED TO HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT “Bringing in (((Refugees))) was a british value"

I gave the whole class (mostly non-native, Londonstan lads) a healthy Redpill on "refugees" and being the dominant male in the class the little opposition I had I slapped back in their face with facts.

Tired lad, it's been a long day at work. Have you guys seen this? It Looks like UKIP have finally pulled their thumb out of their arses

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/24/shock-tactics-ukip-backs-superior-british-values-regressive-islam/

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/23/paul-nuttall-says-ukip-may-not-stand-against-pro-brexit-mps/

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/23/ukip-promises-to-ban-the-burqa-and-sharia-law/

In summary they seem to be:

- Focusing on anti-Brexit seats (concentration of resources. Good.)

- Making themselves the clear anti -Islam party ( Islam has become more acceptable to bash and, I like to think, roundly despised by the average Brit)

Also worth noting is that they explicitly mentioned the Rotherham scandal. Something I feel should 100% be talked about more.

I don't know about you guys but it looks like I may be voting UKIP after all.

Good shit lad

How's UKIP doing? Will they actually get more than just 1 seat in

*1 seat in the House of Commons this time?

wait, whys /van/guards IP been banned lad?

But isn't it a false-colour image? Or did the Bible specifically anticipate that the constellation would be viewed in this way?

But we are refugees. We are natives whose homeland is occupied, and any claims to our homeland are met with derision and suggestions that we should leave.

Meadmaker here, ask me anything.

user above was right, it can be that simple. However I'd suggest adding either lemon juice or citric acid and yeast nutrient as honey doesn't have all the goodies yeasties need to do their job well.

Dont forget to rack constantly and also let it age for at least six months.

Also loom up melomels - they're fugging delicious.

You are dong the druid's work lad, well done.

Its just what folk were calling it tbh lad. Seems like an effort to tie it into revelation/end times prophecy. I'd personally have gone with "space face" or something along those lines. Odd that google censored it though…

Might have some intredasting druid stuff to post tomorrow, downloaded a bunch of Osprey books with some Ancient Britain content from /tg/, >>>/tg/308420

Anti-Trump lads using the same IPs got shoah'd by the mods smh

sounds good lad, looking forward to it

How are you druids today?
Its been a good day for me. I finally managed to get hold of a copy of P5, everywhere previously seemingly being understocked for the last month. Good things do actually come to those who wait it seems.
Will have something new to play tonight now.

Alright then Bongs, over at GG we noticed something about The Grauniad that might yield dividends.

>>>Holla Forums12435880
>>>Holla Forums12436807
>>>Holla Forums12437999

Can you carry this on?

Been playing phantom pain. Decided to restart it as I never finished it back when it came out.
Shits fun.
Using the BUF logo as my emblem.
Comfy as fuck

Not sure there is any such group.
Could report it to the national union of journalists? But they won't come out against the Guardian.
Problem is that since the Guardian is a private newspaper it can say what it wants so long as it doesn't violate some other law.

Other outlets may have some interest.
Private Eye are probably already aware and writing an article.
Guido Fawkes maybe would be interested?
order-order.com

Good game lad. The freeform stealth mechanics in that title are fantastic. Good fun sandbox to play in and having a helicopter than can blast out wagner, joy division and billy idol was the icing on the fucking cake.
Nice. The emblem I used was "White Island" with the skull logo. It looked fashy as fuck tbh.

Was nice to get some P5. Been hammering Nioh over the last month - I fucking love it (best melee combat system in any game, ever) but need a break from it as I was reaching saturation point. Ill go back on when the new dlc comes out in a week or so.

Some quality reporting from the bbc here….

Good evening lads.

Evening lad how are you today?

Pretty good, you alright?

Not bad thanks lad. Getting ready for the long weekend.

Had to sit while my lecturer spent a significant portion of the lecture Reeeeing about Enoch Powell. I had to suppress a smile at one point during a part of his speech. What a patriot. What a great man. I almost exploded my power level out of rage at the cunt but I persevered. When can we do something about this shit?

portentious numerals suggest in the next few years. We are now laying the groundwork; the foundations for a paradigm shift. We are changing the culture, and as politics lie downstream from said culture, it will turn as the consequences of what we do now. What is on the horizon is an antidote to 1968. Our "summer of love" is coming but it wont be peace love and tolerance that we are preaching…
It will be something else…

Fuck me this thread has slowed down, where is everyone?

Dunno lad, the druids seem preoccupied this weekend. They will come back though. We've had slow periods before. Keep the thread alive and it will eventually repopulate.

Fair enough, How's everyone's Sunday been? I'll be planting hop seeds and making nettle beer before buggering off down to the pub

Nice an quiet for me lad. Became an uncle yesterday (via brother in law) Today my missus has taken the kids to a farm for a day out so iv got the house to myself for a bit. Nice and peaceful. Doing housework and some painting. Bank holiday tomorrow though so im stuck with them all day.

Vanlad's IPs are still banned afaik, I'm taking it easy and shitposting on /newbrit/ tbqh, don't want to mar the quality of brit/pol/.
Should have some good news this following week, I have a few projects and things to be getting on with and share here.

Can we be the DPM wearing equivalent of Naked Snake? Ya know just outdoors enthusiasts

Just use a fucking proxy

wew

t. vanlad

Surely there's a free proxy that isn't banned.

Or TOR
Use TOR

He probably will switch to TOR lad

As much as it is hard to tell if the Druid posting is larping or just a running joke, I do think there is something to it. As Christianity adapted to the pre-Christian religious beliefs present here, not the other way around it would be simple to move back to them. I've thought for a long time now that in the near future Britain will become so disillusioned with Christianity that the pre-christian ways will return but have never really seen this talked about on Holla Forums before.

In a way, it fits with the Arthurian myths of a return to the pre Anglo-Saxon era. I'm English (1/8th Welsh which I don't know enough about) but would admit that if Britain returns to Druidic paganism it would fit nicely into the myths, almost like fulfilling a prophecy.

I personally think we need to take the klingon approach.

Edgy

Well original gods weren't terribly helpful
Jewish god was extremely unhelpful
The rest are about as useful as a chocolate kettle filled with AIDs
Lets face it, they gotta go.

Man is greater than any lowly god creature!

You're right about Christians adapting to pre-existing culture. But lad, Arthur was a Christian and the Anglo-Saxon invaders were pagans who pushed the Christians to the fringe of society. To fulfil the prophecy and return to the pre Anlgo-Saxon situation would entail a return to British Christianity and an overthrow of paganism.

I for one find my stance on gods more compelling.
Plus we're not sure what Arthur was. But considering the Britonnic legends he appears are all very very non-christian?
Suffice to say fuck your sand god

Arthur re-united the land when it was divided. He didn't convert it to Christianity. And he re-united the land with the help of magic using wizard who had been his mentor and teacher!

I doubt he was Christian in the sense we understand it today. He probably wasn't Christian at all, that may have been added later to sanitise the story for a christcucked audience.

How is anyone supposed to prove what Arthur believed when we can't even prove he existed?

It is more than a joke or a bit of LARPing, though that is a large part of it - Any religion at all is LARPing after all.

We are reviving the lore of our ancestors, the true and original Britons, for their spirit has ever been with us and their ideals are needed now more than ever:
Extreme xenophobia, the will and resolve to enact ruthless and brutal violence in the defence of the Isles and their people, the respect and fostering of the land and it's gods and spirits.

He is God not just of sand but of all the universe.

Britain was becoming Christianised before the Romans left. It's true that Arthur may not have been a Christian himself and that references to Christianity are an embellishment, but we're dealing with a man that probably existed only in oral legend.

No it's a Jewish sand god.
It has no place here.

And Rome forced conversion after it adopted Christianity. Fuck those guys.

British Christianity only accepted the authority of Rome in the 9th century or thereabouts.

Good luck trying to make Christians understand this.
It's like showing a nigger cursive script.
It sees words, but does not know what they are.
We wuz true isrealites, Elohim is basically German.

Nigger fights niggers: Nigger remains a nigger.
Chink fights chinks: Chink remains a chink.
Beaner fights beaners: Beaner remains a beaner.

Kike fights kike: Kike becomes gentile European spiritual figure despite being born a kike and coming from a kike god.

Only in Christianity.

It is literally a Jewish god though.
I blame names. We've adopted too many hebrew names because of kikestianity being pushed so heavily.

Rome as in the Roman Empire you daft cuck

I know, I was being sarcastic.
Christians are super blinded by the (((name game))), thinking The LORD thy GOD is an actual name, and not just an occupation.

Then they'll pull up some meaningless 10 page paper on how we wuz isrealites, but, again, those are not the scripture of christianity.
Or shit like "go watch march to zion", which also isn't the bible, the scripture, and only thing that matters.

And the bible is kiked from a to z.
my.mixtape.moe/jtoyyj.txt

KJV with the kike names reintroduced for Jesus and co.

See like I said its the names thing.
All those hebrew names we wound up making use of. Like Daniel, Michael, etc.
These names are all hebrew names.
So because we make use of em, we internalise the kikes religion, come to think of it as our own because its tied to something as deeply personal and internalised as our own names.

aaaaa

druid/pol/ know my bans expire on the 2nd of May. Reeeeeeeee dont know what else to do tbh.
t. Vanlad

You /christian/ cucks mental gymnastics never ceases to amaze me. Your dedication to the destroyer of rome is impecable.

Most interesting line I've found so far, from wiki

The Anglo-Norman text Description of England recounts of the Welsh that "openly they go about saying,… / that in the end they will have it all; / by means of Arthur, they will have it back… / They will call it Britain again."

by means of Arthur.. Magic.. Meme Magic

Well, they were subverted somewhat using "saints", and I'm not echoing those because they were proper kinsmen.

The golems merely said that Elohim can take all credit for their actions, because head jew is mightiest jew.

Daily reminder that Alex Jones was a genetic experiment gone wrong

When he says he's a throwback, he's being more literal than most people think. He's a clone of Henry VIII.

Don't be fooled by his accent and his constitution-worship. That's just the result of his upbringing. Listen to him when he breaks his conditioning. Listen to his rage. That's the same energy that fueled the English reformation.

Oh yeah discovered something about them if goes ahead. Apparently you must never EVER openly thank them or reward them with offerings, they supposedly find it very rude as your essentially treating them like indentured servants instead of the free natured spirits they are. If you do they either turn hostile or flee

I'll be on Tox most of today for any lads who are contemplating taking the VARGNEETPILL and setting up a druidic enclave with us
D432B05BDB6BC14B7C466816437FA1614795C6A0C796F25A847832ACBCCB922111D93B8D8E94

Make Britain Brythonic Again

Interesting, it contradicts the offering/sacrifice of goods that we've been experimenting with (burying copper coins, throwing them into running water etc) which also has historical precedent.
Not openly thanking them has been the case so far though, beseeching and drawing on them for your own strength but never outright saying "oi make this happen thanks". All of the written offerings I've made have the proviso of "give me/aid my strength to do x".

Yeah that seems fine. The reasoning seems to be that you're giving them offerings in order to honor them or express gratitude, not pay them. That being said I have drawn it from internet sources so by all means take it with a bucket of salt, to be quite honest it doesn't feel quite right to me either.

I have commenced with the scrying experiments lads.
Having purchased a disc of polished obsidian and constructed a rudementary psychomanteum, the scrying now begins in earnest. This is supplemented by a daily 10g dose of nutmeg, which, after a month will increase exponentially (but must be increased slowly to avoid toxicity)
The scrying operation is then performed at night, when the most quiet time is available and interruption is less likely. The psychomanteum should be dark and the obsidian mirror illuminated only with a single candle placed behind the instrument.
The ritual I have formulated begins with, first an appeal to the Spirits of our Druidic Patrons for protection and guidance. I have taken to uttering the mantra:
This incantation is followed by a symbolic opening of the four cardinal points. This is achieved by inscribing the four elemental signs in the air while visualising their corresponding elementals (N - wind - sylphs. S - fire - salamanders. E - water - undines & W - earth - gnomes) with either a dagger or wand constructed of a hazel branch. After the cardinal points are opened the wand/dagger is placed to the operators right hand side and the operator takes his seating position (cross legged on the floor) and the scrying begins.
The operator is to gaze into the obsidian mirror, which should resemble a reflective black pool, being careful not to let the mind wander. At state of gnosis is required for the scrying visions to properly manifest and this is achieved through visualisation. One can either empty ones mind if one is able (difficult without practice) or one can focus on a single visualisation (a sigil is best for this) of the intent and hold that in mind to the exclusion of all other thoughts. Breathing is regulated and one must enter the relaxed state of gnosis in order to gain maximum visual clarity. In this state, the operator fixes his gaze upon the scrying mirror and stares deep into the inky blackness. In time, the black reflective surface gives way to indistinct forms and shapes and movement is visible. With practice and concentration, the forms become more defined and interpretable. The mirror becomes like a monitor unto the world of the spirit and the operator may see many wonderous and disturbing sites.
It is up to the operator to decide if he believes what he is seeing is being shown to him by external spirits or if it is a product of his own mind. Regardless, the interpretation of the visions is important, and, being similar to a waking dream state, it is prudent that the operator should write his experiences down lest he forget them.
The scrying operation should be attempted for no more than an hour at a time. After the operation is over, the operator should symbolically, again using his dagger/wand, close the four cardinal points in a reverse order from the opening and afterwards, an incantation of thanks should be uttered to the Druid spirits whos aid was requested
"Great and Mighty Druids, I thank you for your cooperation in this matter. May you continue to watch over me, my kin and my dwelling and extend thy protection to me at all times for these Great Works I dedicate to your glory."
The candle is then snuffed and the operation concluded.
A sacrifice of good quality incense and salt can be provided as an after-offering, which should be left in the psychomanteum after the operation is ended (the salt in a small bowl) The incense is burned and the salt, having been left in the psychomanteum over night, is then scattered to the four winds the following morning.
This ritual can be repeated daily and over time (with practice on ones visualisation) the black mirror visions/spirit manifestations will become clearer, more vivid and more intense.

I have been attempting this ritual for the past several nights and it seems to be working. I have seen what appear to be faces in the scrying mirror (they form out of what appears to be a smoke like substance) Last night I even began to see colour forming in the black reflective surface. With more practice I am confident that I will soon be able to hold these visualisations in mind for long enough that whatever forms in the mirrors surface, will be enough to perhaps glean actual meaning from, be it faces of the dead, scenes from a faraway place or events yet to happen connected to the threads of causality.

I will continue to devise methods, practice and record said methods and the findings here with you lads.

What do you reckon she's like in bed

how do you take your nutmeg

What is your stance on the nutmeg community?

Don't bother lad, there are more than a few reasons this thread bobs up and down the catalog like a corpse in the ocean.

You're a stupid bitch and everyone hates you.

MERLIN'S BEARD

Stop that now. Your fascination with her is unhealthy

Ground up in food and in tablet form. Holland & Barrett do nutmeg tablets.

(observed)
A portentious community of aspiring seers following in the tradition of Nostradamus and others through their use of the eponymous spice to trigger some form of prescience.
The spice must flow

At least come up with your own insults instead of parroting what you read on ED faggot

Based Merlin tbh

"can you ask 40k in druid/pol/ I think its him? how he is taking the 10g of nutmeg? Its a bastard of a job swallowing dry powder. Cheers lad."
t. Vanlad

also including some WIP meddling from today, another try it pre-planning

I have some in tablet form that are big horse sized capsules filled with ground powder thought they were from holland and barret but turns out my missus picked them up from a chinese herbal medicine shop and iv also been mixing the ground spice into everything I can (put a load in a rice pud the other night)
I find one easy way (although not especially appealing or nice tasting) is to mix a load of the powder in with a glass of water or milk and just neck it. It has a kind of spicy taste tbh so milk makes it a bit easier.

Im also pondering if any modern pharmacea could aid in the shamanistic process sleeping pills or valium could help with the trance/gnostic state

t. vanlad:

Fair play lad, thats the easiest
Do-able with chocolate milkshake or protein shake, otherwise Im too much of a pussy.
all this is for informational purposes only
Valerian is effective for relaxation amd gives strong night terrors, might be something to that, and its unrestricted to buy
Herbal extract that increases blood flow to the brain (weak evidence), unrestricted
Effective for a short while before tolerance occurs, 1/10th potency of codeine of you are lucky, now illegal for human consumption.
All weakly psychoative chemicals traditionally used for shamanism, all Not For Consumption Ive tried them all, before the NPS law made them illegal for human consumption, hardly comparable to cannabis but they have effects nonetheless
Diphenhydramine is Nytol, effective for sedation and hypnotic states, not natural though and probably dangerous mixed with various plant extracts
Traditional Indoeuropean shamanistic tool, illegal for human consumption.
As above.
similar to nutmeg, in cough syrup, illegal to consume for intoxication.
Would be easily the most effective of all but illegal to produce, buy or sell.
as above.

Thanks lad thats some excellent info.
I was thinking of trying it with zopiclone because I already have a prescription for that
Its a hypnotic sedative that puts one into a detatched dreamlike state - very conducive to the kind of gnosis required for scrying. I will try with it tonight.
Also a few folk iv been corresponding with who share an interest in urban shamanism recommend smoking weed as another useful scrying catalyst. The relaxed, detatched state of mind is most useful to this endeavor so I can see its use.
Im willing to take one for the team tbh lads and experiment with this too. For druidic science!
Dont judge me lads
Ill let you know how I get on.

pimp my house
druid mancave edition
Roofing: Vanlad's patent super skylights alternating with solar panels
Interior front: Shelving, large workbench area, wood burner and wood storage, hanging utensils
Interior rear: Herb drying racks, food cabinet and water racks, BIG tv on shelving housing a BIG sound system, video brick, books & CDs, coffee table, settee, corner table
Todo: Rear roofed veranda with water butt, sinks, shower cubicle etc

going to do a third and final version that should match the plot exactly and be complete, then start on costing for the build.

Test

WEW
Im back lads,
THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

CONSTRUCTION SPENDING ANALYSIS
marketwatch.com/story/construction-spending-eases-in-march-after-a-february-blowout-2017-05-01

MP CALLS FOR HOUSEBUILDER SHAKEUP
constructionnews.co.uk/housebuilding-giants-dominance-must-end-mps-argue/10019507.article
Based tbh

£20m DUNFERMLINE STUDENT HALLS CONTRACT DESIGN
scottishconstructionnow.com/18762/revised-hotel-and-student-plans-to-retain-facade-of-dundee-furniture-building/

reposting from /newbrit/
Use 3x2 CLS studding for the framing, we can screw 2 together to make a 4x3 for the rafters. Use cheap 5mm plywood as internal lining, and shiplap cladding as external lining. Use non flammable insulation like Celotex. Dont forget to price in the roof material - £20psqm for felt and underlay, similar for wooden tiles.

reposting DIY concentration camp

Is that were your going to keep sacrifices for your wicker man lads?

MAYS ANGLO BEER
Banks Amber Bitter
Marstons EPA
Longman Old Man Bitter

No lad its a smallholding and open air workshop tbh. The fences are to keep the 'sacrifices' out tbh.

Welcome back from your unjust ip ban lad.

Thanks lad, at least based Punished Druid has been reposting for me.
How did last night go?

Does anyone have contact with him? Is he on Tox? Also good $timeoftheday to you all

Hes back now lad

(portentious as fuck)
I tried it with the aformentioned catalysts but lack of sleep and the sedating effects of it overpowered me and I ended up dozing off mid scry. Ill try again tonight when im a bit more alert.

Im vanlad.

Kek, fair play, interested to hear about it. I got scripted zopiclone the other day, still get the horrible taste when I take them. Also have to take them at 8pm to ba able to drive at 8am, which fucking sucks.

Checked. Hi, I'm burger user. Working on some plans to be van-bound here by the end of the summer.

Thats great to hear lad, Ive been wondering what happened to you. Me and Punished Druid are doing pretty well, going to view the land this month.
Whats your latest, mate? Did you sell everything yet?

Lots of things fell apart rather rapidly. Right now I'm looking for some work and in about 4 months I should be on the road. Everything rapidly fell apart, I sold some stuff but hen had some medical bills that took up that cash. Sucks, but I'm not discouraged. I have about half of the stuff sold so far, I'm going to have a garage sale this weekend to see whatelse I can get rid of without tossing out.

I was just reading over the thread and saw the mention of land, that's great! Good for you guys, I'm interesting in hearing more about it as things progress. If you guys need any help or guidance in building anything computer-ish or with electricity, shout about it in druid threads. I am quite experienced in that sort of thing. I have a spreadsheet with an estimated cost list for all of the stuff that I will need including solar, a sink/pump, etc. The only thing I don't know how to estimate properly is with the cost of wood. It couldn't be more than a few hundred dollars I don't imagine.

I saw in a thread before about someone mentioning beer and cider. Do you or the other lad plan on making any beer/cider on your van-stead? If so, I have a few recipes I could scan and upload, I have been making beer for several years, all sorts of methods (extract vs. all grain). I enjoy watching you progress. I'll be doing the same soon enough.

That sucks lad but glad to hear its not the end of the world. Luckily we dont have medical bills in the UK because muh NHS, Id be fucked by now if we didnt. So would Punished Druid come to think of it, kek. Good luck for the sale this weekend.
By all means post your costing lad, punished druid is doing pricing now. Also, he is the man for computers, I only phone-post.
Its minimal like you imagine lad, most expensive is large boards for finishing the walls and roof. Is timber cheap in the US?
Post the recipes please lad, we are well up for having a go at brewing, hopefully we can sell any surplus to fund more sheds and beehives etcetera.
Glad you are interested lad, Im interested in how you get on too - Anglo-American B.O.N.D Alliance, tbh.

MAY COCK-WALKS AFTER JUNKER DINDINS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Y218?il=0

ISIS CUFFLINK MAN GETS 8 YEARS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Y17M?il=0

fucksake if this was a real government he would have been hanged until dead

Nah just deport him tbh, why bloody an englishmans hands with murder?

TESTOSTERONE INCREASES SELF-ASSURANCE IN MEN
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170428154556.htm

you dopey fucking christjew
it's foreign you even said so yourself
filthy christkikes

Hey shill, kike, Silverstein, ADL. etc.

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

none is greater jew than jesus his holy self
you dirty christkike

foul stinking christkikes be gone!

Keep trying Shlomo. He was a Judean not a Jew.

He represents an ideal I share, and while the christcucks name him jesus we would call him Virachoca or Osiris. Do not feud over a book of jewish lies.

don't be coy
his name is yeshua ben yusef
AKA Christ The Dirty Jew-Kike YidYod

… spies out

Jews such as him hate Jesus because he and God called the jews out for their sins and hatred against life and cursed them. Fret not for the shill for he is soulless.

I see the ADL now makes images for you shills, how cute.

Get out.

Nice arguing kike. After thousands of years of endless lying you cannot speak normally.

(portentous)
The only dubs of this conversation confirm it, but we are not here to witness antichristian or pro christian shilling. This is a Pagan Druidic thread.

Dubs confirm you should leave, xeno.

I understand, but I am a man of truth unlike said kikes.

what game is second pic from?

fuck off foreigner

Go back to your desert.

Could the based mods sort out this mess please?

Witcher 3. The druids on Skellige.

Filtered tbh

I bought some marmite flatbreads today lads. Im going to eat them…….with marmite!

Dont tempt me lad we fought a skirmish in the Great Marmite War yesterday, smh.

I'd spill an ocean of blood for that sweet tasty yeast extract tbh.

Good lad tbh. Need to work out how its made before the end times.

LANGUAGE INFLUENCES TIME PERCEPTION
Anybody got the greentext of the guy in africa talking about blacks lack of language for white concepts?
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170502112607.htm

MANUFACTURING SURGES TO THREE YEAR HIGH
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Y0QW?il=0

Its been a good day back. Night lads

Ahhhh blair.
BLAIR
BLAAAAAIR

He returns to the front line.
This pleases me. Even his teflon coating must wear out eventually.
Then he will finally hang

The Blood God himself.

Yes this servant of Moloch.
I wonder. Will it finally be his blood? Oh to be the one so fortunate as to twist the knife into his gut.
What I would give for such an opportunity.

I'll confess, I hate few people. Can't even bring myself to hate niggers or kikes. My feelings towards them are more detached, I'd even tolerate niggers if the majority of them stayed home away from us.

But Blair?
Blair is special. Blair has earned my hatred.
To see him stick his neck out once more fills me with a special joy

(observed)
I hate blair too lad. Out of everyone of the despicable uk traitors, hes the one id like to see punished the most. Those portentious numerals confirm that both the Druids and the spirit of Hitler hate him as much as we do.

Night lad. Its good to have you back.
Thanks for not throwing a helmersbelt tier hissyfit over that unjust ban and taking it in your stride instead

is it bad to drink beer then porter or are Red Rooster and Purple Panther just shit?

night lads

Here you go, goes a long way to explaining the failure of ZA post 94

So decided to go back to that cutscene and grab some screenshots of the whole thing. And get them in proper order.
Kinda funny that a Japanese videogame gets the idea of a multicultural world right.
With the people of three very different nations coming together to defend their homeland from a totalitarian homogenising empire.
With the alliance comprising not just of people from the three relevant nations but people from six seperate nations.
Hell the one giving the speech isn't even from the continent they're fighting on, and the big black guy next to her is from a nation that was conquered and is currently occupied by the Empire.

Such a shame the jews manage to ruin everything.

Im not that keen on ff lad. Its kind of gay tbh. Tactics was good tho.
Persona5 is where it is at.

FFXIV is pretty good as an MMO.
Strong internal consistency in lore and story. Plus a lovely community for the most part.

The story is good too.
Lot of the time it's fairly redpilled I'd say. Especially everything involving Ul'dah and its merchants being cunts.

It even has a fascist pirate free state as one of the nations you can be from
I shit you not. This fine ass titty monster is a fascist military dictator. And one of the good guys, often presented as the most sensible and dependable of the faction leaders too.
Plus Limsa Lominsa is the most gorgeous faction city. So it just keeps getting better.

BREXIT BILL 'RISING
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z0KO?il=0

UK WILL NOT PAY €100bn FEE TO LEAVE EU
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z0FV?il=0

DAVID DAVIS PROMISES GENEROUS TERMS TO EU CITIZENS IN UK
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z0MK?il=0

More Brexit bullshit…
Again, if our government actually represented us and had the best interests of the country at heart they would have declared all arrangements with the EU void on the day the vote was counted and work from there.

Who is this fluid druid
Safe for off-topic

Thats a bit hard to do when farmers, to choose but one example, recieve EU funding to survive. The administration involved must be intense tbh, Im not excusing their fucking about but imagine if suddenly 10 or 15 million NEW people needed various levels of support from the govt. overnight? We have too many civil servants but even they would be swamped. Its a process lad.

Dont sage our general you fucking moron

tbh the island could be self sufficient in four months if we just kicked out all of the fucking wogs and incentivised high tech agriculture

We would need a Hitler to do that lad, it entails removing the chains of international finance.

Thinking about this, decentralised self sufficient enclaves would be a step towards overall British self sufficiency.

NEW LIFTING ADVICE
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170502084532.htm

PMI SHOWS CONSTRUCTION SPENDING UP TO 4 MONTH HIGH AFTER LULL
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z0R2?il=0

decentralisation in all things save for national security is the answer
smh feudalism had perfected government, now we have instant communication and the ideology of fascism/nationalism we can remove most of the "lol I'm a baron fuck you I'm gonna raid your shit" .
Federal Feudalism?
Hierarchical communities bound together in defence

It was sort of on topic

Hail Birtania youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

Could you not have embedded that?

Fair enough lad. Not played any of the mmo ones. Last one I played was XV and that was gay as fuck (the boss battles and open world were ok though) and the character development sucked to the point that I felt no care to attatchment to a single member of my party.
Tactics on the psx/psp was god tier though, unlike any other ff and with a surprising dark and heavy story

How though

With a resistance machine you moron.
Im the moron.

Up for some hobby/pol/ time lads?
Iv done some more work on the company of Space Rhodesians.

Trying to figure out what light shows them better
shitty camera phone tbh

The flash brings out the smaller details but the room light gives better colours imo lad.

Nice lad, they are looking really good, have they increased in number since last time?

Thanks lad. Yeah, iv added about 30 models from GW, Void 1.1 and Copplestone castings range - they do some fairly good generic "space mercs" that fit the theme of the army nicely.

SHARIAH MAY SAYS EU TRYING TI INFLUENCE UK ELECTION
its only bad when the russians do it
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z1RR?il=0

EU OFFICIAL: BREXIT CANNOT BE A SUCCESS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN17Z22P?il=0

Fucking EU scum. I hate them so much lad, smug fucking autocrats intent on destroying europe. A pox and a curse on all their houses.

KEEP

IT

DRUIDIC

Games Workshop is one of the most cancerous fucking companies in that entire hobby. There are dozens of other manufacturers and publishers you could choose from, but you choose the most overpriced and greedy option with mediocre quality products and an abysmal game attached to them.

But…you'd just be dropping it anyways, you just let gravity do the work.

You are also ignoring that most of the figs in the pics are void1.1, Reaper, Copplestone, Hasslefree and other companies.

Morning how are the neodruids today?
Local elections here today. I have 3 choices on the ballot

Tempted to tactically vote cons to keep labour out tbh. What would you lads do?

Just voted for Mosley tbh
Do it lads

I hope you voted for Mosley lad

After I watched this video I thought that maybe the internet underworld can give these traitors beaurocrats in the Sunderland police department a wakeup call. How long are we going to let the rape refuges have their way?

Our goal is to cause as much of nuisance as possible.

Masterful trolling lad
Unless GCHQ has full pozzed itself with modern diversity hire requirements and you're literally a retarded subhuman

Just to clear I'm not advocating threats or violence or anything along those lines. Just sending them messages like “Why does your husband allow rapists to walk free?"

We need to do something. I know this may be beyond your mental capacity but silence is consent. Politicians and beaurocrats in the system won't do anything without pressure. If we show that we aren’t going to let this slide, if we show that were not going to be content with their inaction then they will do something. Ever thought why the lefts agenda is getting pushed hard? Because the left are dedicated, they do the marches; they organize themselves and infiltrate government and academia. If we want to win we have to do the same thing.
You can just sit back in your chair Fapping to some degenerate pornography if you want. Not getting anywhere, not helping yourself or others. With that kind of attitude no country could ever system itself.

sustain*

Alright lad, raising voices is a worthy thing to do, nothing illegal mind.
Waiting until I've got myself in a position to look after myself first to be honest, I'm already known to all government services as a bad goy, I need to secure myself first - see our land plan.

It's hard to publically raise awareness - see National Action being shut down for being bad goys even though they dindu nuffin. Writing letters and emails contributes something, but I think most of these people are so far up their own arses it's really easy for them to ignore us.

Best of luck anyway and try not to let anger get to you, that original post still looks like a Sadiq Kahn Internet Defence Force agent's first day on the job smh

So much rage when I see stuff like this…
The brother went round and kicked off, ended up in prison and the rapefugee scum got moved to a safe house.

When the blood of traitors and invaders runs in the gutters I will feel nothing but joy and elation.

Let us know if you find it, lad.

Fresh UK Column round up for today lads.

It's funny you brought this up, reminds me of a video I saw yesterday of a demonstration.

youtu.be/kC7DFzVMTDM

It's good to see this reaction, means we're not all pozzed to fuck

iktf lad, they can't keep this shit up forever and they'll fucking pay

>youtu.be/kC7DFzVMTDM
Good vid lad. You can hear the anger and passion in those working class folk voices. Folk are getting angry and muslims are widely despised by huge portions of the country.

What is this? Some kind of spoiled ballot protest? If labour get in by single vote you only have yourself to blame

They're all as bad as eachother and tactical voting is a mug's game.
I spoilt the ballot and voted for Mosley to show what I wanted and damn the rest.

Fair enough lad. What are you up to today?

Got another expensive driving lesson in the afternoon, then some theoretical stuff and a peek at Vanlad's business material if it ever gets through to my email address… If not, more build planning.

Labour took a fucking trouncing in the locals lads and we managed to dislodge the useless independent councillor in my ward too.
Not bad tbh. Labours tears are sweet indeed.

A fine day to you druids how are we all today?

Hi, burger user here. I am trying to understand why components of homesteading are some what popular here, but it often misses the divide of "fuck your system, I want to do my own thing". Talking someone into "Hey, I like to grow my own food and munch on that rather than pay some place I don't trust to provide it for me" is an easy sell, but the rest of it kind of misses its mark. I know you britpol anons are somewhat on a different page, but I think we have a common goal. How do you guys explain your goals to others?

Cuckservatives countrywide tbh

Slow, more driving in the evening, PREVENT coming around on Monday so I can assure them we're not plotting to burrow Al Qaeda tunnels into the chalk and become freedom fighters.

I've been able to pass with generic Lefty ecological lines, muh sustainability, non-GMO, freerange etc, all that sort of thing. It's true too tbf

Pretty good lad, had Friday off so today feels like a Sunday, which is nice. How are you?

Im ok thanks lad. Shes on nights tonight so im stuck at home with the kids. Got my hair cut before though so feeling smart & dapper.

Batter not have let a turk touch your barnet lad.

No dont worry lad id never let a turkroach touch my hair nor given them money. The place I go its always an italian guy (who looks like sean connery tbh) or an english girl.

Brexit: English language 'losing importance' - EU's Juncker
archive.is/ULgqX
Despite the face it's a worldwide language for trade and in the UN and G20 etc.
Trying to make French an international language again when its already dead.

What you lads up to today? I'm gonna watch anime.

Not much lad, just got my phone working again, it did an update on Friday and none of my browsers would get through the captcha.

what animu/mango you gonna watch lad? Im partial to 'Beserk' myself

Fresh angst and insight from oor wee coalin

Fucking frog cucks voting in a rothschild banker. Mad tbh lads. Wtf is wrong with people?
We pulled through with brexit, the burgers, for good or ill, managed to do their part with trump. Why does every other nation let us down and continually vote to abolish themselves?

Black day tbh lads. Fucking frogs, they had one job…

Fucking continentals lad, what can you do? On the plus side at least we can invade them again after we unfuck our shit

I dropped him after he went alt-lite with that based black man episode or w/e it was

To be fair none of us have had an actual substantial victory

VARGPILL
Is the only answer, disconnect and form our own tribes to fight back when everything inevitably collapses.

I've been thinking this for a while. Rome is falling, better become the barbarians and carve our own territory in the carnage

I desperately wanted to see another wound inflicted on the eu but with the macron faggot the continental frankenstein confederation monster will continue to shamble on, its life artificially prolonged. Monseiur "you have to learn to live with terrorism" was even talking about letting the calais jungle rapefugees zerg rush their way through the chunnel as some kind of punishment for us voting brexit. Hes a jew owned globalist cuck through and through and his smug face is making me rage right now.

This. This is what druid/pol/ is for. Things like that will grow from druid/pol/, their seed having germinated here.

We did our part though, even if the ultimate results were less than desired.The alternatives were still far worse and we at least got off our arses and demonstrated that we wanted change. The continentals are unwilling to even do that it seems. Vast numbers of folk either brainwashed by the (((msm))) or else apathetic, so much so they willingly vote against their own self interest. It is truly a horrific sight to see and there is a disturbing trend of cuckery within western euro countries thanks to decades of social programming. Words cannot do justice to the hatred I feel for the left for what they have done to the cradle of modern civilisation and its progeny.

Only managed one episode of Texhnolyze before I went back to sleep.

Varg is always right. Should I move close to him?

There are some things he's wrong about tbf, including muh european tribe and distinct ethnicities/cultures not existing.
We're Britons and we owe it to our forebears and our children to hold our ancestral land however we can.

This is why I ended up in NA lad, there's no future in kosher nationalism, you either go full 1488 or give up and take the Vargpill… Now Hitlermode has failed, tribal roots are all we have left - building our own community seperate from the brainwashed golems and their collapsing civilisation >>9870616

There's no future in kosher Varganism, you either go full huh wow or give up and take the EKpill.

Nicely done lad
*stockpiles rocks and throwing darts*

I know lad, but keep in mind these election victories were only ever going to be a kick in the teeth of the liberal establishment. We all know it's going to end one way

And by that point the government would have collapsed or devolved to the point where GCHQ are irrelevant so they can fuck off tbh

BREXIT TO CAUSE BANKER-FLIGHT
Shame tbh.
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN184132?il=0

FACEBOOK LAUNCHES NEWSPAPER, WARNS OF FAKE NEWS AHEAD OF ELECTION
confusedanimegril.png
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1840TX?il=0

This is no longer funny, but Im going to read it all.

Context of Sabbath:
Excusing rabbinical mistakes
Regarding doorsteps
Cultural Marxism

I took the Varg pill long ago so I wasn't expecting much from this election. I can't help feeling a little depressed though. If elections are good for anything it's a measure of how cucked a country is. Seeing how 60% of our nearest neighbour is utterly worthless is pretty blackpilling. But hopefully Macron will end up doing more damage to the EU anyway. He's already managed to piss of the eastern Europeans before he even got elected by threatening to sue them for not taking in shitskins.

We should lead the way then and set the counter example. In ancient times the continental priestly class travelled to our holy islands to learn from the druids. Alba was a spiritual center for Europeans. It's why the Romans tried so viciously to wipe out the druids. Our people have already set the Brexit example, we just need to keep it up. By rekindling pagan ways and building tribes like the other lad said, we'll end up influencing Europe again, they'll come to us for help.

Brilliant post lad.
Hear hear!

Good day fellow druids. Some heavy spam on the board today, gotta be vigilant that druid/pol/ doesnt get bumped off the board as that would be an ill portent indeed.

*Scrying Update*
Continuing the experimentation using the aformentioned catalysts to aid in altered state of gnosis.
Some success. With persistence, I am able to observe what appear to be images of both figures and landscapes - last night, what looked to be several figures appeared in the mirror in profile view. The vision was fleeting and the figures indistinct and wraithlike and no detail can be made out. Interestingly they seemed to move as if travelling - either gliding along or walking, legs obscured, possibly by some form of loose fitting robes, from occident to orient. The image is fuzzy and hard to describe - the best comparison i can give is like that of the static of an untuned television but dark and inverse as if on a negative reel.
Indisctinct landscapes have formed too - mostly what appear to be scenes from the countryside and one fleeting but memorable impression of a great tree, dead, its branches gnarled and twisted. Another observation is the visualisations seem to appear in black and white (or, more accurately, shades of grey) Iv no idea why this is but hope with more practice, colours may eventually be discerned.
The most striking experience yet in the scrying mirror was the appearance of a word. Its difficult to meaningfully articulate exactly how it came about but at a certain point I became focussed on a word which seemed to come from without but flooded my mind…
This came with a sense that this is incredibly important and PRAXIS is integral to the growth of this attempted working. It made such an impression as to convice me that praxis is equal to gnosis in relation to the druidic inspired scrying operation.
Interesting also is that my dreams also seem to be effected after scrying sessions, being more vivid and rich in imagery, but at this point interpretation is nigh on impossible as they are kalidescope visuals of formless chaos intersected with the usual mundane and absurd musings of the subconcious typical of dreaming.

Its all getting very esoteric tbh lads. Ill keep you informed as I attempt to hone my scrying skills with the ultimate goal of the achievement of some form of prescience and understanding of causality. I get the feeling that PRAXIS is important though.

Thank you lad, I try. Those portentous repeating digits seem to confirm it was indeed an excellent post ;^)

Have you thought about starting your own board? Might be a good idea, you could call it /alba/. You might get kicked off Holla Forums again for not discussing enough politics. Though I can understand the reasons for staying here it's a wellspring of numerological portents for one. I just want to say I am not a loyal lad, lads. Though I have lurked some of these threads I mostly stopped posting here on Holla Forums after we got kicked out. If it matters though I also don't post in /brit9k/ since the switch to /brit/. Anyway, I'm reading over some of the threads I missed so hopefully my newfaggotry I won't be too conspicuous.

It's giving me goosebumps tbh lad. Keep it up.

A /fringe/ lad once told me that meditating before sleep can help your dreams become clearer and vivid, I haven't tried it though yet. Perhaps try scrying then meditate if possible and then sleep. Keep a notebook or paper nearby so as soon as you wake, if you dreamt, write down what you saw.

Seething tbh lads, the amount of Labour posters in peoples windows is getting to me.

I've not noticed many around my area but I live in a Conservative place. I've not been paying much attention at all to the election, I don't know if I'll even vote or who for. It's just a gigantic shitshow tbh.

Its nice to have a former comrade among us regardless of the schism. Glad you find the scrying interesting lad. Its nice to put it out there as a kind of record. Its something i have felt drawn to for a while and decided to finally put into practice. The whole druid/pol/ thing has given me a bit of grounding and direction in this endeavor and helped me approach it with a kind of seriousness and reverence that I might not have otherwise managed. As Liber Null explained, belief is integral to the success of any magickal working.
We like our hearthside place on Holla Forums tbh lad. We fought against an opposing current to keep this outpost and we'll not give it up without a tenacious struggle. Besides, the mods wont ban us lad. They like druid/pol/, were gud bois who dindu nuffin and just want to observe portentious numerals while venerating our druidic patrons. Its not like we antagonise them with bomber harris posting or yellow fever memes…

Keep a notebook or paper nearby so as soon as you wake, if you dreamt, write down what you saw.
Been working with different "catalysts" in the hope they will act as my metaphorical melange but they tend to be downers and its easy to doze off mid scry if one is not diligent and you can fall into a state where the dreamstate and the scy intersect so you have no idea what is actually real and what is subconcious white noise thus rendering the whole nights effort void. Iv dozed off before and also had my kids come downstairs and fucking ruin it by disturbing the operating area so not every attempt is met with any measure of success. Iv been eating fucking nutmeg powder for weeks and using weed and zopiclone to assist in achieving the medative gnosis like state conducive to scrying conditions. Its a bit degenerate tbh but its for the greater good. Im willing to take that one for the team lad. If we are going to be an druidic occult order/fraternity, its only right that some of us should do occult things right…
..even if it means eating drugs and a fuck load of ground nutmeg.
THE SPICE MUST FLOW

Enrages me too lad, however misguided. Theres no excuse to be ignorant of facts in this day and age. Fucking twats who display the banner of traitorous nationwrecking parties in their windows deserve to have them smashed tbh. Not that im condoning that sort of thing mind you….

Fine and clement weather on the isle today lads. I trust you have the same on the mainland?

Which isle is that?

Wight

lovely bit of sunshine, the day marred only by PREVENT taking an interest. I'm writing a proper post with content in it for this evening, just getting back into the swing of things.
I spent far too much time shitposting on /newbrit/, have to limit involvement there to the weekend or something.

I raged hard at the story behind that pic lad. Look forward to your detailed rundown on PREVENTs shananigans later on

MORE BULLYING FOR SMOKERS
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/philip-hammond-cigarettes-pack-smokers-price-tax-increase-882-budget-2017-a7619896.html

Hammond you bloody twat I cant afford to pay anymore for fags bloody hell

Why must they persecute us so? They revenue they continually bleed us for keeps their precious fucking nhs propped up for god sake.

Yes lad, lovely day in the big city.

‘’ féolan ond béo þrýþ’’

PREVENT came to take an interest today, they’re almost finished probing my rectum at this point and ready to find another innocent native to persecute, really not much to say besides that they seem to approve of our vanlandsaga.
Apart from that, all the interesting stuff is oncoming:
NEA “webinar” tomorrow for the sales/van conversion/market gardening business plan
Landholder & county council communication the day after
Driving lessons – have to buy the smol van fom Vanlad, PREVENT fella already sold his police auction car
Visiting the land and LOCAL village on Monday

Still looking for diversions and other content to post here tbh

Its madness tbh, time for a quick baccy run over to Turkmenistan methinks.
Kill me.

All brilliant news lad, very exciting stuff. Looking forward to the NEA update.

Good lad.

Thanks lad.
That's good to hear. Researching our native ways has been the only thing keeping me grounded for a while now, though I've mostly been a follower of Angle ways but I don't think that matters too much.

kek. I'm ok with this I suppose. Though I've never taken any myself my attitude toward drugs has changed over time, at least for some drugs. I might try psychedelics like mushrooms at some point because I've read it can help with ego death and by extension help you to know the Gods. Perhaps it might help in scrying but that wouldn't be very good or practical if you have young pups running around as I'm sure you know, kek. Be careful with prescription medicines lad

Also today I was looking on the internet for information on Brythonic deities and I found this site for a Brythonic pagan group. At first glance it looked kind of folkish but after looking a little bit more I realised they were just another bunch of cucked libshits. They have a forum which I'm thinking of joining just to see if I can debate some sense into them but I don't know how they'll react or if it's even worth it. There doesn't seem to be that many of them and they're all middle aged cat ladies for nu-male cuck types so probably not. Might be better just to make my own site.

During WWII, because of rationing or something, some people started growing their own tobacco. I don't know how practical or legal that is nowadays though.

as far as im aware, is ok to cultivate for personal use providing your not selling it.

Could be worth a try tbh lad. We have to have a kind of reverse long march through the institutions and claim them back or else purge them outright No harm in using their (((alinskyite))) tactics back against them.
Depends how cucked the userbase is tbh but sometimes you'd be surprised. I remember there was a middle class vegan blog that had quite a few readers ended up redpilled after the joes cock business because they could see that she was not the saint the media was making her out to be. Sometimes older middle class types can be fairly receptive to more right leaning ways of thinking but it depends on how damaged they are. Standard uppermiddle class twats are actually fairly receptive to it, if nothing else they dont want achmed and jamal shitting up the countryside and the wholefoods store any more than we do but if its damaged lefty femmunist/bitter queers/hopeless cuck types - damaged people - you probably best off not bothering as them types tend to beyond help.

spectator.co.uk/2017/05/theresa-mays-secret-weapon-she-exudes-erotic-appeal/

tbh its a bit too weird to be an agreed upon narrative i think the author just feels the same way

A fine day to all my druidic bretheren!
*Scrying Update*
Tried swapping out the obsidian mirror for a reflective bowl of water for a session but changed back as the obsisdian mirror seems to be better for visualisation. I have also refined the pre-scry ritual somewhat. The beseechment now goes

The opening of the four cardinal points now, have vocal calls to their corresponding spirits/elemental kings in the order of…
…these must be vocalised in a loud clear voice as the harmonics/resonance seem to be of integral importance. Enunciation is paramount. For example…
">GEH-DOO-LAH..
…should be vocalised in a low clear voice, spending around 1 second on each syllable. Remember to reverse the opening ritual after the scrying session (even if you doze off or are interrupted and the scry is a failure) It is important to close the metaphorical door you have previously opened lest something unwanted may find its way through.

The scrying sessions are revealing more to me than I expected but in different ways than anticipated. More intense than the actual visuals in the mirror are the thought and ideas that form in the mind. Its as if they are put there by some unseen intelligence and manifest in the forms of strong compulsions. Last nights scrying involved very strong impressions of certain tarot arcana (namely the Heirophant, The Moon and the Emperor) which seemed to invade my mind. Also the colour green which seemed to flood my senses. I am, as yet unsure of what any of this means or where it comes from, either from the unconscious, from atavisms or some discarnate intelligence - its impossible to know at this point. The whole experience is difficult to describe and articulate as it all takes place in mind and thought but the best way I can describe it is as if "thoughts are put into my head in a certain order." The skill is in making sense of the thoughts and images that one is bombarded with in the operation. It is like something is communicating with you but without language of any kind. Intuition must be used to discern where the information is pointing.
Through this I have also become convinced that sigils and sigilisation are important to a successful working and I have taken to using the A.O.Spare method of sigil making pre-scry, where one writes down their intent/desired outcome in a word then forms the letters of that word into a sigil (discarding any repeating letters. See pic 3) The sigil is written on paper and then memorised (visualising it in mind as a burning brand seems to help, at least in my case) The paper containing the sigil is then burned and at this point you must forget the sigil and intent and let it do its work in the ether. That is another skill in itself as its very difficult to consciously forget something that you have spent time and effort memorising but it is integral to successful sigilisation.

Speaking of Gods, I've been researching various connections between the gods from the Anglo-Saxon and Celtic pantheon (I'm half English, half porridgewog) and there are definitely a few

Taranis ==> Thunor

Lugus ==> Wodan

The ones I'm struggling with are the counterparts to Ingui (Freyr) and Tiw. Esus and Toutatis seem to be good counterparts to Tiw and Belanus seems to be the equivalent to Ingui. Will keep you guys posted if interested.

Lugus and Wodan best gods tbh

Kek. Muslims are an extremely touchy lot. I think it's because their religion isn't very deep at all. There's nothing much for them to fall back on when someone calls them names or insults their religion. It's like monotheism for children.

I really would tbph

Interesting. The Heirophant would represent the druids I assume. Perhaps you've made contact with the soul of the member of the ancient preisthood, or part of the soul at least. I've been reading some Edred Thorsson recently and his work on ancient soul conceptions is really interesting. He talks about how our ancestors viewed the soul and their conception of it was quite rich and complex, different parts of the soul act in different ways and some parts of it can be separated from the whole. After death one part of it can remain as a shade. Perhaps this is what you've communicated with, the shades of druids past spoopy. Or if it's atavistic you could be tapping into what Thorsson calls the Myne. It's a part of the soul that is the wellspring of ancestral memories, both your own and those of your people.

Well that's just my amateur musings anyway. I've no idea what the moon or the emperor could represent, beyond the obvious.

I'm English but I have scots ancestry through my great grandfather. Also some bogwalker in there too somewhere I think.
You're right lad. The scholar Ronald Hutton said as much in his book "Pagan Religions of the British Isles". It's a good book but not very romantic. I wish I had it right now but it's in storage so I can't look at it. Interestingly the author looks a lot like a druid. Anyway, I've been thinking of the connections between the Brythonic/Celtic deities and the Germanic for a while now too. It's one reason why I've never really been bothered by the whole Germanic/Celtic divide. I think Lugus was probably the druids deity because of his connections with the arts and Woden too is the God of inspiration (needed for the arts) and poetry. Add in the spear and horse and it's almost an exact match. Lugus should be the patron deity of druid/pol/ tbh.

Yes please do. I'm interested in what you come up with regarding the other Gods. I'll try and do some research too but I'm reading some other things at the moment. I'm reading Colin Cleary's Summoning the Gods which if you haven't read then I really can't recommend it enough. I think there's a copy floating around on /pdfs/, will link if interested.

Put a candle behind the mirror if you can prop it upright and turn off all other sources of light. Idk if you already do this.

Anyone thought of or interested in mystical Christianity? contacting/utilizing saints, etc.

BoEs CARNEY CHANGES TUNE ON BREXIT
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN18631P?il=0

Liking this research a lot lads.

Very interesting in the scrying updates lad, seems to be progressing very well.
Im reading the Upanishads from the Hindu Vedas, trying to find some connections with indoeuropeans. Im going to try and meditate in a druidic setting, and muse on some of the vedas.
apologies for not (You)ing in a timely manner

>>>/pdfs/4236
When the sleeper wakes
By h.g. wells
linking this because its good, and free

ZINC SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE COMMON-COLD RECOVERY
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170511095151.htm

LABOUR MANIFESTO: £250bn INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT
constructionnews.co.uk/analysis/election-2017/labour-manifesto-leak-reveals-250bn-infrastructure-pledge/10019825.article
reeee it started out so well, they just want to build raghead creches and trains to ferry them around

I like this oc very much

How will Labour reach their ant colony goals with shitty attempts like that?

Who you gonna contact? Coltrane?

Hobby/pol/ time lads if you will excuse me the indulgence
better photos this time

Too drunk to attempt a scry tonight lads. Im housesitting at my folks cottage out in the sticks they have gone on holiday to france and iv ended up consuming a bottle of tasty vermouth and listening to some classical music highly cultured creature that I am so Ill recommence the scrying on monday now.

Going to hit the aperol because insomnia and iv got a taste for it now…
Wish me a happy hangover tomorrow lads….

…oh and RIP Robert Miles. He fucking died lads. Even if he was a filthy eye-tie wop, i miss him tbh.

Why do the good die young?

Burger user just saying hello. Link more videos please. My weekends are boring.

what kind of videos lad?

More hobby/pol/ incoming lads…

Some more WIPs…

SPESS MUHREEN WIPs…

Spess muhreen camo schemes WIPs

…and it seems reaper minis do a miniature version of our favorite raiding shitposter 22stone

wew lad really? fucking RIP
F
(portentous)
Sweet fullhouse lad.

Alright lad

kek dont bully him lad, he has just found love.

Back with some more Gods lads:

Toutatis ==> Tiw

Not too much is known about Toutatis but if he's anything like Tiw, then he'd be god of war and law as well as oath-taking

Cernunnos ==> Ingui (Freyr)

This is much more tenuous

Rosmerta ==> Frigg

Some other gods worth mentioning

Will let you guys know when I find more

(significant)
Nice research lad, really interesting to see more connections.
I am at the beach as we speak, I will give Manannan a copper coin by way of throwing it out to sea.
also good game in pic related

Nice lad, I like the tank and the guy carrying the winged standard.

CYBER ATTACK PUSHES NHS SPENDING TO FOREFRONT OF ELECTION CAMPAIGNS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18B0PL?il=0

The Cuntservatives put in a shit ton of money into the NHS for the past three years before the attack, fucking Labour cunts.
JUST LET IT COLLAPSE ALREADY
No more rainy socialist island REEEEE

Momentum have shown us how easy it is for hardliner entryists to flood into a party at once and take it over from the inside moving it in an ideological direction. The far-left have taken over the upper echelons of the Labour membership.

Why would it be so difficult for the hard-right to do the same for the Conservative party?

Evening lads.

I enjoy the rain tbf,

Thanks lad, I've been a brief with my comparisons, there are are other, more detailed points I could post, but I wanted to keep things short and simple spoiler and also because I was feeling lazy spoiler Hopefully this lad can back up my theories, speaking of which
Yes please lad

Agreed, battle druids are the best druids

Wew lads,looks I fucked that spoiler up

[spoiler]I'm sure y**o*u'll get it[spoiler]

well that went well.

FUCK IT

feel a bit daft tbh I think I've got it now

Alright lads? Slow day tbh, the land agency brochure thingo arrived and holy shit it's got some massive deals in it including woodland for sale aw yeee. Will have to tox Vanlad all of this tomorrow I think

same really, got to play to the yank stereotype insult though

You could also have looked on the front page of /tg/ where they have a sticky cheat sheet with most of the font effects :^)

I know lad, it was a dumb mistake. Don't really go on /tg/ these days so I wouldn't have known. Otherwise been a normal days work for me lad it's been raining where I'm at, so hopefully the pasture will have a chance to grow
Sounds fucking nice lad

Where did you get the brochure lad? I am nearly there and I've only been looking online, usually at the same site.

Oh yes now its getting good lad.
not enough data to be on /newbrit/, even just lurking I use 500mb in a few hours smh

CONSERVATIVES 20 POINT LEAD IN LABOUR
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18B1D7?il=0

CAN SOMEBODY (PUNISHED DRUID IN PARTICULAR) PLEASE POST THE NEW 22ST OC, PLEASE, IM JONESING FOR SOME NEW OC

Reposting 22st OC for Vanlad tbh

You have to sign up for the brochure on their site and give them your address etc.
What are you working with if you're also looking at the shed life? Could partner up, the more lads the merrier.

I'll get on tox all day tomorrow and send you the details, there's a lot to go through.
Also that woodland is in Sussex even

Please tell him thats bloody excellent, kek.
I can hazard a guess where it might be tbh, theres loads round here with signs in.
Best timeline.

vocaroo.com/i/s0yVVn8rLHKn
Hail Herts new brit,
It's a new day,
of shit-posting.
The OC is great,
The people are friendly,
Even if brit tries,
to ruin our fun.
Come join us now,
For banter,
and keep us,
in your heart.
Kon'nichiwa atarashī buritto,
atarashī Ni~Tsu,
tawagoto tōkō no.
OC wa subarashīdesuga,
hitobito wa furendorī de,
tatoe buritto ga kokoromite mo, watashitachi no tanoshimi o dainashi ni suru.
Ima watashitachi ni sanka shite kudasai, jōdan no tame ni,
watashitachi o mamotte,
anatanokokoroni.

Which site? About 12, more about the dome life tbf.

The English Land Agency… Depending on price range we might all be able to band together and get an entire estate, some of the pricing is amazingly cheap

Holy shit lad is this the Isle of Wight? I've been looking at land prices around where I live and it's hideously expensive

Cheers, I'll get one. Could you post a couple?

All the cheap stuff is deep in the countryside, it's not CHEAP cheap but it's the best deals I've been able to find - our first picked plot is £6000 for just over 1000m2

Here are some of our original candidates

I remember those. What's the brochure like?

35 page summary of what's on the site, but it also has special offers and promotional deals.

Wew lad, hate to piss on your parade but you're not going to get much done on 1000m2, you're going to be able to keep some chickens and a small vegetable garden and that's it. Still, it's a good start

it's big enough to start with smh
Will be able to get a bit more out of the catalogue, maybe even up to an acre if we're lucky

It's a shame you can't just get the ones that are being sold at 3.5k to 6k per acre to only sell you one or two acres.

As I said lad, it's a good start, just keep us updated

**I need to get hold of anprim asap, probably this week once,
I have proper internet, let him know por favor lad.**

Its nearly 1/3 of an acre lad - A homestead can be started on just over a whole acre sufficient for a small family.

This is something we will look at when it comes to it, but they arent likely to split up a land parcel for the same money.

I've just received a second brochure too, tox this afternoon and I'll send you the candidates I picked out?
You've got Anprim's mobile number now tbh, will shout for him on /newbrit/

Got a reply from the building control county council fellas, we would need planning permission smh.
If we decide that site is still the best I'll go through their pre-application advice sevice

There's a tonne of em.

Most obvious would be saint Micheal.

And all dat

fire an email back asking if its correct that about the caravan siting while we seek planning permission - (moving them between the "2" plots) cant remember where that info was, someone linked it in the last thread / this one.

It was from one of my initial searches, it wouldn't be too much use for us - the idea is that:
1) the Jews will only allow us to live on our own land for 28 days a year
2)so you subdivide a plot into 13, give the deed to 13 different people
3)then you can move the caravan from plot to plot every 28 days
It's a jewish trick that won't work for us :/
Splitting it will give us 56 days of habitation inbetween planning permission at least.

Also, I've lost most of the day to playing tech support for my da who somehow managed to brick his Age of Empires machine just by turning it on and haven't been able to start on the brochures until just now - tox tomorrow morning/afternoon so I can prepare entries today?

Oh I see.
kek, no worries lad, tomorrows fine.
Double check the minimum for this one lad - Sounds logical - I have £2k of tools and more in vehicles to protect.

Now that's cooking with thermite, I'll ask the council about it.
nearly 24 hours of tech support

from the same site
based tbh, start charging £35p/h like the rest of them

MOORS MURDERER IAN BRADY DEAD
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39929538
I hope he burns in a suitable hell tbh, good fucking riddance, saves the taxpayer some money.

P sure our van conversion business counts
Also citing security as a reason might let us have more funs

Absoultely not in the UK lad, self defence isnt a reason to be armed unless you are wealthy enough to hire a bodyguard… smh

Bout time that particular soul was claimed by the reaper tbh.

Could we not do something like open a clay pigeon shooting range on the land?

looks like my work is picking up lads - busy month coming up, thank you based Druids

Probably not if the land isnt large enough, buckshot goes much further than 20 or 50m. An indoor gallery shooting range should be fine after getting it inspected.

where did the brit/politics/ posters go?

I'm sure the job centre will accept "volunteer tech support" as work

goodlad
Any up near me? Haven't got the leaflets and that out yet smh

>>>/newbrit/ maybe lad

Lightwater in surrey is the nearest, in the next 10 days, might be a bit far for you lad.

thank you lad!

£45 no return, smh
Have you got the leaflet/business card or anything like that online somewhere?
Don't see anything on the main site or fb.
Might copy, clean and print the homepage out or something, once I'm done with the land search.

go to your own board you fucking pests

Maybe use the photo I sent with the image from the fb profile - or design it how you want, up to you lad.

No problem, they are good lads.

Must be the Christians.

wow, i thought they were hated. /brit/ hates them.

I have your email with the photo of a leaflet, I could probably reproduce it but I can't hand out copies of a photo of a leaflet smh
Still a while off from starting anyway, will think of something.

/brit/ are much worse than /newbrit/ imo tbh.

Fugging hell confirmed.

retype the leaflet you bellend, Vistaprint has an online design tool

good taste lad

oy vey goy stop persecuting me
poor grammar tbh I meant "reproduce" as in "recreate"

kek, recreate it but with your # and add £10 to the price. Feel free to change the leaflet though lad, its your area.

£10? what do you mean £20?
Surely £30 is too much to charge extra for?
£40 is probably the maximum.
I'll settle for £50 goy

The jobbies are hauling me in tomorrow and the regular OAP is on holiday so I'll have to explain how i'm not being a NEET to someone new smh
Tox in the afternoon, so many deals to take advantage of. Regular sales are not enough for the land jews, no… They have
HYPER SALES

/BRIT/CAIRN CONFIRMED AS LOAD OF RUBBISH
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-39931042

No lad you still get £20/25 each more if you do multiples - 2 on the same job would be £50/55, because of the courier charge thats saved , the overall cost is up check the amazon page.

Has the company gone to retail outlets before?
/thinking/ that getting some nice big trial orders into homebase and jewsons and that would be ideal, don't know how they operate yet though

Yeah theres no interest from them so far, its too niche and needs a display unit, which cant be done in the south because of the exclusivity deal we have hence getting you involved, shed companies are fair game in your area lad, and any independent garden retailers or hardware shops and that..
More work doing foot sales but there wont be a market unless you make one. The idea is you can make more than your UC in a few hours of leafletting and door knocking - even one day at a market should earn you more than that. Making the most of the summer is key lad, people want more sun not less. nobody will buy it from jewson if they dont know it exists, hence the leafletting, and the people that would (shed companies) are already targeted by email and phonecalls and web traffic
also the point is you can undercut me in your area by direct selling - Make £15/20 a window and they are £10 cheaper than mine - buy one full price, buy 2 and get £20 or £25 off etc - only limit is your hours tbh lad.

Also, hand out a few thousand leaflets to people with sheds now, then again in a month - guaranteed to earn you more than minimum wage for just walking about for a couple of hours on your normal walks to JC/Lidl/Town etc even if you only sell 1.

good info tbh
not sure about companies but I can get to them by email at the least
can start LOCAL shilling next week;
1. go through land deals and pick one out so that's done with
2. produce a leaflet design and find the cheapest copyist in town
3. start shilling while communicating with whatever council we'll need to go to, for grants and planning permission etc

Keep that on the backburner until we establish the rights to live there for security, and also would be easier if we made some sales first, Im still projected to be skint in a few months.
Make this first priority, every day thats wasted eats into summer. I can pay for the leaflets if you want, Ive got a bank acc now, kek. Vistaprint is the easiest and cheapest tbh lad.
After youve done some leafletting I reckon - people wont call you instantly, they have to imagine the product in use, and all that other shit tbh. Generate some easy interest with emails, but go in and hand them leaflets too - its rarely the front of house salesman that get the emails tbh.
—-
Imo, best course is
1) buying or Ill buy, no issues a few thousand of the cheapest A5 leaflets, and direct posting them, put them up in laundrettes, shop notice boards, leave them on the counter in pubs, whatever. Just so people know the product exists USP is its the only product specially designed for the job. (now)
2) spend a week shilling on the phone to anywhere you can think of, FB shilling, reddit (next week?)
3?) maybe do a market on the bank holiday, just handing leaflets out/ showing a small window sample
3.5) chase up our legalities of living on the land
4) keep looking for land

Timescale is mainly dictated by your driving, we cant go varg till you arent going to be stranded in a forest for weeks also more sales means quicker saving-up on my end, Im broke

Fucks sake I didnt look at the packet reeeeeeeee

Sound lad, gotta getta grip and commit to a schedule.
smh can't do any more driving until I get grandparent shekels. 2 months to theoretical and probably another 2 after that for the practical

Lad this is why I asked if you wanted to do this work - sell ~20 not hard at all, there arent any in your county and you could do an intensive course with that money.

It'll get there lad

Also, shameful newbrit get

Also got your note to Anprim, he didn't pass his test smh

Bloody hell fair enough, he can still do foot sales/ leaflets, once Ive got my act together and bought some.
(ttpw portents)
Oh lord.

Fug thats pretty annoying lad. Its almost unsmokable in rollies. Do you at least have a pipe you can smoke it in?

Nope, no pipe, Ill buy a cigarette-machine and some tubes tomorrow have a butchers at the pic related tubes Fucking plain packaging tbh - it says 'smoking tobacco' on it, not 'pipe tobacco'. It was only a tenner for 50g so either way Ive got ~75 fags out of it. Could be worse, could have been forced to buy 30g of pallmall or something equally damp and finger-staining.

Speaking of cheap bacca, have you tried this one lad? Its pretty fucking rank. £6.90 for 25g

Alright fellow druids, how's the day been for you?

As I said before lad, It's a good start

I wish I could help you guys with this, but I know fuck all about planning permission. don't suppose you guys have thought about trailer homes?

Even better if you could make it a private shooting range (yes it's possible), then you wouldn't have to put up with normies, unless you want to make it a source of income

Also, following up from my last post I've found a few more gods worth mentioning

Gobannus

Andraste

Sucellus

Nodens

Again I'm being really brief with these descriptions but I think it's best to keep it simple so far. Otherwise whaddya thinks so far lads? Seems we have a decent pantheon forming

kek

Yeah its not great, the rollies dissapear after 4 puffs, but you do get plenty in the pouch, I blend it with Drum or Old holborn occasionally. I stick with American spirit when I can afford it, kek. Also found this nugget online
Not sure how true but hilarious nonetheless

Yeah we were discussing that in
smh theres rules on everything, most likely seems to be staying in my van as 'security' to guard it and my tools, alongside selling converted vehicles dont need to actually sell anything initially, just a reason to live there
This site has a very succinct explanation of it all getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47720#.WRtYTp_TXqA
Need a permanent structure to get a license for that, but ideally yeah make a shooting gallery thats dug in and sandbagged and we are good to go.
Maybe partially, mainly for our keks initially I think.
Nice work lad, really coming together tbh.
If you get time, could you put it into an infographic for posting in later threads? I know its cheeky to ask but it'd be nice to hit the christcucks with it next time they try and out-religion us, kek

What the fuck, he just grabbed her by the titty.

I thought at first he probably just saw someone out of the corner of his eye walking into the camera shot and instinctively put his had out to stop them interfering but on repeated view it does indeed seem like hes copping a feel. He gives it a squeeze and everthing.
Fucking bbc is filled with incorrigible perverts.

And not mentioning Hinx, Pendel, Anne, She or Murdoch. And of course the watcher of Briton herself, Puck. You must be new to the isles.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/16/bbc-presenter-appears-accidentally-grope-passer-by-breast-shocking/

thesun.co.uk/news/3575326/moment-bbc-journalist-ben-brown-pushed-woman-away-by-the-breast-when-she-interrupts-live-tv-interview/
wtf I love Murdoch now

lel, cheeky bugger

most importantly it'd mean you'd be able to have funs, meaning you'd be better off than 99.9% of the population, well worth considering imho
Happy to lad

Lad I'm looking up those names and I'm seeing bugger all in terms of information, by all means fill me in. Also Puck seems to be the equivalent of a house or land wight, not a goddess.
fair enough, I'll look further and try to find there original names

We can have funs irrespective of having a range - although Im not going to apply for an FAC while Im being a gypsy, best not to risk being turned down. Its not very restrictive, as long as you belong to a club, I was going to do it last year before I went full nomad. All you cant own is full auto weapons and pistols, but a shotgun or a rifle is fine. Smh they are bloody expensive though. you need to get approved by the old bill though, so that may write some of us out of owning guns - looking at you punished druid. Everybody should apply tbh.

Way ahead of you lad, I've got both and the funs to match shotguns anyway, I still need to buy the rifle

Lad that's fine until you realise that the far-left are given an easy pass. It's the same reason you see antifa running wild whilst nationalists are kept on a tight leash or subverted. Not to mention the conservatives are completely in the pockets of (((them)) so any whiff of far-right politics in the party would be shut down hard. It's a nice idea though, so by all means give us some ideas on how to do so

Good stuff lad, jealous tbh, costs an arm and a leg to rent guns, went to a few ranges with introductory discounts last year, worked out £1 a shot with some tuition. Cant afford that this year though.

You are right about this
Its difficult to talk about it without blackpilling, but hopefully by securing land somewhere we might be able to eventually do something LOCAL, as much as I hate the me_me. Eg: become a councillor / get involved with UKIP in the area, etcetera. I dont hold much hope for actual far-right politics in this climate, look what happened to NA. That said, Im fully in support of any attempt by others to try it.

sleepy post-rolling-to-smash-faces RPG posting
Sulis is another god of healing, local to Bath

Puck, he is only an explorer, Shakespeare didn't invent the mid-summer's night. And reputations do change and are forgotten but should be found as they have power for those who wish to acquire it.

A great book to read is R. Smiddy's 1871 The Druids as it also tells you interesting aspects of their language.

nice find lad

>>Deas means right, and it also means south or southern, as being on the right hand.
Wait so I've been doing it right all these years by saying Deus?

KEEP

IT

DRUIDIC

What is going on?

Deas right!

Excellent OC lad, im saving that. We are getting quite the array of druid memes now. Delightful tbh.

Just had a look. It seems to be doing what fullchan did last month where the site is up but nothing us updating and no new posts are going through

Thanks. I can't take full credit though, this is the original,not sure who made it, it was posted on /newbrit/. I just made some additions.

Even this site has been acting weird lately. Yesterday the site crawled sporadically for an hour and you could make posts and then see them disappear in a few minutes. Just happened again to me half an hour ago.

I guess it's true what they say, half and fullchan are connected in more ways than one.

(o b s e r v e d)

(p o r t e n s i o u s)

Article on Druids from AltRight.com

It's really good, charts the amalgamation of pagan and "christian" customs that form a core of Irish culture, and looks back further, to the practices and knowledge of the Druids.

forgot the fucking link!

altright.com/2017/05/15/pagan-ireland-and-the-survival-of-the-european-worldview/

I never understood this druid meme.

slow day tbh, nice and rainy.
did some cleanup physically, been organising my folders of resources and images for more efficient shitposting and arguing.
Tea break, watching some tiny house/van construction stuff in preparation, then some writing up of land sales before five.

Explain this fucking druid meme. This has gone on for far too long.

The portents are manifesting thick and fast lads…

If you're not going to take the time to understand, by reading through the archived threads, you probably don't want to know.

sigh…

Druidposting became a thing in late during the height of the newly popular memetic operations in late '16 after it was discovered that this brit/pol/ splinter board had made contact with the ancestor spirits of based druids who use portentious repeating numerals to communicate. A small circle of lads took to the meme, at first ironically but then later seriously after observing too many portents to write off as pure coincidence. Then after the Based Burgo happening the meme really took off. A community has formed and the druids take their place as venerated ancestor spirits of the lads here who admire their tenacity, tradition and healthy xenophobia and channel these traits into the memetic force you see before you today in the guise of the B.O.N.D lodge.
The druids are not going anywhere lad. They are reawakened and here to stay. It is the official doctrine of the cream of the brit/pol/ lads. Druid/pol/ is best brit/pol/.

Sounds like a forced meme that got way too out of hand like kek, so the newfags think it was always the norm and just forced it even more.

this is huh wow

Easy to mock and degrade something you have little to no understanding of isnt it. There was nothing forced about it. It evolved naturally among a small group of posters then, in time spread. Im starting to see the druidmemes that originated here pop up on other sites, in threads, comments and usernames. Iv never seen it forced or spammed though. The fact that there is a dedicated group using the druid meme organically should be indicative of it not being forced.

thing to do 7895# BOND Lodge pledge/code/whatever

These lads have the right idea

Fair enough, all I know is that the 'kek' meme is cringey and forced af, that's why newfags love it but don't really understand it. I thought the same could be happening to /britpol/ with this druid meme.

wew the portents have certainly picked up this week, good work chaps

Only if you opened druid/pol/ for the first time today, maybe. We've been at this for months lad.

No it isnt.

Forgot screenshots

You know what you lads need? An official cult band, Process Church have one, Manson family had one, David Koresh played a mean guitar.

Fuck off mate.

Also we already have an anthem.

You're on the watchlist already.

Lad, are you thick? Thats obvious.

Why memetext cult then you silly cunt?

To be fair the only reason cult as negative connotations is because of millenia of Christian niggery and media phrasing.

Nothing wrong with a good cult, our ancestors had the Bear Cult before anything else after all. The word is the basis for culture smh

Also we're a Brotherhood, not a cult. :^)

see

Interchangeable words lad.

If you say so.
Tbh cant be a cult till we've got a place to gather.
SOON

Thats a fair point lad, but the connotations exist and cant be changed by us seizing the 'cult' label.

WEW
I look forward to the documentary.

Nah itll be Branch Davidian style but in the English Countryside, itll get swept under the rug.
reeee its not a cult its a religion

FRESH TERROR ARRESTS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18D1X1?il=0

Waco In Wiltshire

This.
druid/pol/'s taste in music is impeccable
ALL HAIL THE NEW ORDER

Good thing its just me and punished druid so far, neither of us plan to buy automatic rifles from the feds so we should be good tbh. Smh if we go dark you know whats happened. [diligent non-criminal posting intensifies]

Yeah no, it really is a forced meme, and a shit one at that too. Enjoy your 'kekistan' faggots, because the majority of Holla Forums has legit assburgers so they find something funny the 100th time and keep reposting it trying to give it a divine meaning so they don't seem crazy or autistic.

In reality it's a shit and stale meme, much like this druid one will be in the near future, you'll just be too autistic to know it by then.

KILL JEWS
Can't move out soon enough

Everything is a forced meme lad
It's not a bad thing to have something to focus on

(portentous varg numerals)
GO LEAFLETTING THIS WEEK
first UC payment is only £20… they dont pay for the first 7 days… fucking hell

It is a shit me_me but so is Holla Forums in general now lad.
wew
e
w
Is it still a me_me if its happening in real life?
ANGLESEY 2.0 NEMETON 2017, ROMANS OUT TBH

Just to confirm, we are not a cult.

are we?

*sacrifices a penny*
We're an Order tbh
A British Order of Nationalist Druids

Working on a leaflet this afternoon, have to get prints out tomorrow, then letter-boxing over the weekend or whenever the order is through.

*hides partly-built wickermen and half-dug peat bog*
No lad we are a british indigineous paganism revival organisation.
Mix-and-match till it suits you lad.
**if anybody says Brotherhood of Nazi
Druids Im going to punch them**

Good stuff lad, its been raining for 2 days now so Im stuck in the van reee

Reminder that if Ricimer didn't give in to his servile G*rmanic instincts and chimp out then we'd still have the Roman Empire

Why would we want that?

IIRC wasn't brit/pol/ Christian af? I remember the OP always having something to do with morality, Peter Hitchens, and just Christian ideals in general; whatever happened to that, why have you guys suddenly taken up 'druidism' to represent brit/pol/?

I even recall someone on /christian/ saying he used to browse brit/pol/ but you guys got too degenerate/decadent or something so he left.

SA (the one who avatarfags as christ-chan) and his coterie were the most vocal christians tbh, they all left for /brit/ and promptly autism'd the place to death to the extent that there's at least 3 splinter boards for various ex-brit/pol/ posters.
Enough time has past that those that remained here have evolved culturally now that the tripfags and trannylovers etc have buggered off. We have taken up the Druidic mantle because it is the true heritage of Britons, our original religion and set of values and morality, opposed to foreign influence in all ways.

Alrighty then, lad.

wew lad
Human sacrifice probably did happen tbf, it's a good way of getting rid of xenos, cripples and retards.
The Druids might have been genocided by the Romans, but their structures remain, in addition to folklore and traditions that have survived the millenia.
Christianity is a foreign desert religion that has been engineered into it's present state wherein all sects actively encourage the destruction of their own people. Taking up the remnants Brythonic culture allows at least a few of us to save themselves and perhaps others in the future - the new Druids will lead new tribes.

Lol, have you seen the English flag lately? Or any of the Scandinavian flags for that matter? Do you know what some of the British colony islands are named after? Do you even know how many churches are in the UK even after the protestants pozzed everything up and the nation turned atheist? Are you going to deny the thousands of years worth of culture imprinted on Europe by Christians? These are native European Christians I might add.

If you want to roleplay as druids on a mongolian throat singing forum then by all means go for it, but pretending Christianity is "foreign" just because it wasn't invented by the English is just plain denial. Europeans made Christianity European and the Jews (that the English monarchy loved so much) had subverted it to the point of unrecognition; whether you like it or not European identity is Christian identity.

I'm not denying the achievements that have happened under Christianity, read my post.
The schisms, Lutheranism going from hardcore anti-Jew to regular penachimguzzler, "christian charity" to the third world…
We prospered DESPITE the church's influence in the past, slowly being eroded down to our present state. Christianity is foreign, created by the Jews and spread to Europe by their golems, the later Romans.
European identity may once have been about Christianity, after the original religions and cultures had been converted or stamped out, but today, when it matters, it is nothing but a tool of destruction and continuing to defend it is dangerous folly.
Try not to get too deep into religious D&C and keep in mind you are a foreign influence on this community now.

This nu-druidic "community" is degenerate heathenry that's more of an unfunny meme than religion or cult anyway. Enjoy your "digital grove" lol.

Alright lad, go to /brit/, they're much more your type of crowd.

Jews play both sides.

(portentious observetory)
Well said lad.

Im not going to lie lad. Id have no problem ritualistically slitting the throats of paki rapists and letting them bleed out in a stone circle or burning leftist traitors in a wicker man. Just admit it lad, part of you would probably be A-OK with that too.

Fuck off elsewhere if you dont like it. It is a long established tradition in our generals now and its not going to change because an interloper like you finds our druidic ways triggering.

Wew lads, for some reason the threads frozen for me. It doesn't update and I can't reply. I'm having to post from my phone. What's going on?

Not much lad. Pretty quiet at the moment. Cuckchan has been malfunctioning a lot in the past day or two as well. Perhaps its some kind of attack.

Have to retake the Sun Face from the liberals tbh

this thread? nothing's happened since 6 tbh
/newbrit/ are on to a new thread, are you still on the old one? you can't post on a thread with over 750 replies
wew

This so much lad. Hope not soap using sunface as their symbol really rustles the fuck out of me tbh.

The Wild Horses of Newbury

Buy a power inverter, laptop and a printer

No need to worry lads, it seems the problems sorted.

And after this little exchange, I'm happy to say after 1 billion years in MS paint I've finally made a rough draft of the info graphic requested. It needs much more polish and it's still a work in progress but it's a start. Let me know what you think

I could have used other pictures but these seemed more legit

Hail to the Old Gods tbh

I have all these things but it drains my power - Ive only got 200amphours @ 500-800watts @ 240v lad.

Lovely work lad thanks.

Sun face is best swastika

(You)

How are we today lads? What have we been up to?
I myself have managed to aquire an ear infection.

Good work lad, is it a good'un?
My main battery died and the manufacturer wont send a new one till monday, so ive had to buy a car battery to use temporarily. Also some of my plants got crushed and snapped by the rain. And Im reading some shit books that are aggravating me. /vent

Theresa May to create new internet that would be controlled and regulated by government
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

stolen from /newbrit/

fucking hell. Its hard not to get blackpilled as fuck these days.

….mind you cameron said he would do something similar but it never materialised. Still worrying as hell though.
time to fire up tor again

Half-tempted to say this is a ruse tbh.

I wonder who could be behind this…

Oh for fuckssake.

JUDE
U
D
E

it's all so tiresome

The think people are going to use this shit hahahahahaha

Dark net just got super popular.

(meaningful)
nice mason-quads and edit lad.

I stabbed myself with a kitchen knife while reaching into the washing up bowl and it went under my fingernail. Not my day today lads…

Whats this about the bbc doing a tv show about the paki rape gangs? Whats going on there? Its always been bbc agenda to minimise and memory hole things like that. Wtf is their agenda here? Its perturbed me tbh lads although at least its maybe opened some normie eyes to the fucking vile practices of the paki enclaves.

I thought that they were focussing mainly on clearly prevalent and massive problem of hwhite rape gangs and relegating the pakis to dindu nuffin tier

I only care about the BBC as a list of people to burn alive though tbh so I don't know what they're actually doing

Im the same, I dont watch anything on bbc - i actively avoid it - but apparently its actually somewhat accurate retelling of a rochdale case (although from what I can gather it plays down the paki/muslim racial angle and goes for the more nebulous "asian" descriptive narrative.) It is about paki cabbies raping white girls. I dont get their angle though. Rebel media have been pushing this a lot recently too. The tinfoil part of me thinks maybe they are attempting to incite sections of the native populace in order to scapegoat the right and bring in further draconian curtails on our freedoms. Or perhaps the bbc are trying to damage control/stay relevant with joe public and this is an attempt at divering accusations of bias. Fucking hell I dont even know whats going on anymore lad. Its so hard to second guess these fuckers motives It's positively schizophrenic.

ah that's there angle
and brushes the massive network of rape gangs, rotherham etc under the rug

don't even need to try and guess these days tbh, just kill on sight

(portentiously observed)
Quadruple repeating magick trio's seem to indicate that the druids agree with your assertion that all this treachery and orwellian overreach is indeed getting tiresome.

*posts in britpol because newbrit is too gay*
I didn't ask for this

every day we stray further from the light of the gods

*reacts extremely to the gay*
vocaroo.com/i/s1qK3re3PWWi

Hopefully today is more portentous for you lad.

Thankyou lad, lets hope so.

'Help us stop Scottish nationalists', Conservatives ask Labour voters
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18F1JL?il=0

LABOUR 34%, CONSERVATIVES 46% IN NEW POLL
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKCN18G0K4?il=0

CONSERVATIVES DROP CROSSRAIL 2 PLANS
constructionnews.co.uk/analysis/election-2017/conservatives-drop-crossrail-2-plans-from-manifesto/10020004.article

really makes you think

Lovely sunny day today lads, what are you all up to?

Afternoon lad, I'm looking up suicide hot spots. What are you doing?

Housework. Gotta goto the shops soon to get food in. Such an exciting life I lead tbh lad…
Riveting…

Sarcasm aside though im going to Overlord, the Denmead military show a week on monday. Looking forward to that. My old mans BFF has a willys jeep (pic very related) so we're going up in that. Hope the weather is as good as it is today.

(forgot pic)

Alright lad, got home from a party and found out my vans uninsured, been scrambling to sort that tbh. Might head to the beach later.

sounds good tbh lad.

Labour's going to win

You wish.

They'll definitely do better than expected though, the left wing youth are much more enthused for this vote than they have been recently.

Shittest election in living memory tbh - whoever gets in we get shafted in one way or another. Labour will jew us out of brexit, flood more and more third world trash into the country and socialise the fuck out of already strained institutions while forcefeeding sjw shit down our throats 24/7 and criminalise any criticism of their imported voting blocs with "islamophobia" laws. Meanwhile sharia may wants to stick an authoritarian jack boot on my neck and just orwell my shit up by take away my Holla Forums venting space and literally regulate what I can say online. I fucking hate british politics so much at the moment. Both cons and lab are utter shit and can both fuck off into the mother fucking abyss where they belong.

Morning druids how are we today? Good weather again here. Just been out to purchase scrying melange. Have a good source now after I running into someone iv not seen for 4yrs by chance. I believe that it was causality. I asked the Druids to provide me with a better source of a certain herb (as my last score was getting nothing but shitty homegrown) and low and behold it manifested! Ask and ye shall receive it seems.
Denmead in a week too. Looking forward to that.

I remember when I thought that was made up of more whites, now all it is muzzies, shitskins and kikes. They are enthused because they think they have already won, they forget how many lords had to learn humility upon this island.

(observed)
Nice potentious digits you have there lad

WHITE CIDER TO BE TAXED HEAVILY
politics.co.uk/opinion-formers/institute-of-alcohol-studies/article/budget-2017-consultation-aimed-at-white-cider-announced

Happening: Explosion at Manchester Area confirmed fatalities at Arianna Grande concert.

Snackbar terrorism or act of god?

Raging about the menchester attacks lads. The fucking independant coming out saying "just carry on as normal goy" They are literally raping and killing our children and we are just meant to carry on as normal?!?
No.
Fuck islam.
Fuck muslims
Fuck the political class
Fuck the jews
Fuck "journalists"
Fuck leftys
Fuck virtue signalling twatter sjws

FUCK THE WHOLE ROTTEN LOT OF THEM
I hope they all fucking die.
I want to see harsh reprisals lads. I want to see something done. The worst part of this is the absolute impotence of the governement and authorities refusal to take the necessary steps to protect us because it might hurt some sang nigger feels. Fuck them. Im at the end of my fucking tether. They are going a long way towards radicalising pissed off white men. I pray they reap what they sow.

Cant hack much more of this lads. My bloodpressure is through the roof.

You're not alone brother

(observed)
So much rage tbh lad. Im glad I have you lads, my druidbros to vent with.

I am galvanized and fueled by pure hatred now.

I'm glad it's over.

Roger Moore died today too lad. Just fuck all my shit up.

Its never over.

Not supportive of this tbh.

yeah, they should get the people out first, then firebomb the muslims.

Best bond is dead. Another kick in the balls. Im raging today.

I dont advocate that.
I will not compromise my values for sand niggers. They can all fuck off back to the desert, I dont want their blood salting my soil.

so do i spoil my ballot or vote?

Tactical vote if you think it's worth it
Otherwise
VOTE MOSLEY

top kek lad

They won't go willingly.
After so long suffering at their hands it's about time there was some payback, the breaking point comes ever closer.

delusional moron give me a real answer

The bible says an eye for an eye, but I cant support bombing children. Let them fester in their horrible countries.
They need to be forced out, correct, but this shouldn't involve murder. Enforced emigration tbh.

Id say vote Mosley but its probably a hatecrime now

Keep the tories out of your area.

Anyone else have a natwest account?

Every time I come to the log in page I see a white male with x ethnicity. It was first a mutaloo and now a chink. The jews arn't even being subtle

Its not natwest though. Every photo-ad in the branches has a mulatto woman too. Tbh we should all give up and accept brown as our future. /s

MANCHESTER BOMBER PART OF NETWORK
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-photos-device-backpack-shrapnel-detonator-salman-abedi-images-a7754281.html

Druid News 24/05/2017
Further development of the VARGNEETpill:
Renting a shack on housing benefit and developing the land
Shekelmaking:
LOCAL leafleting
RaHoWa:
Exercising

that's about it tbh

the islamic & wog community meeting in hookah-smoked backrooms of mosques so thoughtfully built by the saudisraelis

Seen this lads? What do you make of it?

Dangerously close to fake news tbh. Dont quote me on this though, I dont doubt its possible.

hmmm, 19 hours ago
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4535946/Families-searching-missing-Manchester-loved-ones.html
Im not knocking whether its possible, just that this exact theory is wrong.
Really?

yep it's another rape gang
I don't think there are any that aren't in a rape gang tbh

Okay, Ill be Nige for the evening - thats quite a claim lad.

There were armed police in Stoke-on-Trent city center, and there was a Nissan Micra incident on the M6.

Entire Southbound was shut down, and six died.

Six. In a Nissan Micra.

One guy was arrested for dangerous driving.

There were armed police in Stoke-on-Trent city center, and there was a Nissan Micra incident on the M6.

Entire Southbound was shut down, and six died.

Six. In a Nissan Micra.

One guy was arrested for dangerous driving.

Oops

wew, heard about the M6 being shut in LBC.
How?

What is going on lad?
One in the boot?

Checked

Have you ever seen Asians in a car?

Two men, four women.

Scratch that, five dead.

Six in the car.

stoke sentinel.co.uk/m6-in-stoke-on-trent-closed-after-5-people-die-in-accident-involving-lorry-and-car/story-30351404-detail/story.html

Good point.

Circumstances with that fire in the greentext, the odd fight here-and-there, general Anti-Muslim sentiment - I get a strong feeling that retaliatory acts are being covered up and that Mancs are fucking pissed.

I would not blame them tbh.

Exactly.

People won't, in general.

There comes a point where rather than condemn these actions, most Brits just don't care. The sympathy and patience has expired in a significant proportion of the country, now.

Essentially, the only reason that many immigrants stay alive is because the majority allows them to. They are customers in their businesses, they pay for their healthcare.

At some point, rather than doing this, they simply don't. They don't report to the police when they see a group of youths kicking the shit out of one, they just let it be.

When asked why they didn't help, they'll say "Well, there was already four of them, I think that's enough" or some shit like that.

We're reaching that point now. And after Ramadan, I doubt there'll be any willpower to help them.

This. Metapolitics can be angonisingly slow to observe sometimes but things are shifting in our favour. With this too, I get the feeling that a rubicon has been crossed. So much simmering resentment now, not just for the invading muslim filth but also for their enablers - the politicians, the apologists and the twatter virtue signalling types. There is genuine palpable hatred in the air, pre civil war levels of sociatal division. We sense this and the muslims probably do too. The virtue signalling useful idiots dont though, that much is obvious. Twatter is cancer but it also serves as a record of these apologist cunts, a big open book where they can gleefully record their treachery. It will end up condeming a lot of them imo.

Turns out - things have been on our side the entire time.

It's a minority who are pushing a perspective which isn't true.

Remember, Brexit passed.

Portentous fucking reset trips lad.

(observed)
Its a jimmy rustling time regardless though. Iv been thoroughly rustled these past couple of days and it just intensifies. Look at this shit for instance. This binbag cunt chose to appear in front of the cameras at the vigil and wear what shes wearing. No concept of taste, tact, self awareness or shame.
Its infuriating to have to witness, even though it ultimately benefits our side.

Yeah I've noticed that as well, seems like an overall trend tbh, I've seen all sorts of adverts promoting WM/BF. Doesn't rustle my jimmies as much as it should though

By the gods I hope this is the case (retaliations I mean, I hope the kids get out unscathed) Fingers crossed it escalates and we can give the pakis a good kicking.

Hail Toutatis tbh

Already happening mate.

What do you mean lad? Is there confirmation on the missing kids having been kidnapped or just the retaliations? Still pretty maddening how the MSM memory hole shit like this

HAIL THE OLD GODS

Retaliations.

Come on lad

Because I was canvassing in Wythenshawe.

The tension is palpable. People are talking about it in the street, there were some guys starting a shopkeeper

Good, can't stand the idea of the fuckers thinking they can get away with this shit

Agreed.
Proofs?

Also agreed, but I have yet to see any proof.

No real proofs, just something which I saw

Theres nothing on any board or site which suggests reprisals. Just an anecdote. This would be hammered if it were true lad. Im not discounting the possibility or shitting on the idea, but fake news is fake news.

Check the greentext. Look at the snapchat photo

Greentexts are unreliable, I have not seen the snapchat photo although I dont nees to to doubt its veracity.

It's just up the page, part of the conspiracy theory one.

Manc boys

Oh right. Maybe its true, but I highly doubt it based on that evidence. We need to make sure it isnt fake before bandwaggoning. agent provocateur tactics by the sound of it - not the fire but the posts.

Nah, I know Mancs, I know Scousers, I know Potters, Georgies, everyone.

I know exactly what happens.

They ain't thick. They don't stick this shit online as much as you'd think.

Despite what you might hear, or think, based on the accents and the vulgar attitudes - that they're stupid.

They're not. The industrial revolution started with these people. The government is aware of that - the surveillance laws aren't designed to crack down and imprison them - it's to prevent organisation, to censor the spread of certain ideas. Ideas which are incredibly common.

Thats very accurate tbh.
When it comes to breaking the law, scousers and manc and geordies and brummies can certainly operate well, I believe there may be off-the-radar reprisals, but dont believe word-of-mouth about serious acts like that. It is more damaging to believe this than it is to disbelieve it, at this stage.

MANC BOMBER WAS IN GERMANY 4 DAYS PRIOR TO ATTACK
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN18L0RM?il=0
This is no longer cricket lads.

Ill make the new thread later on this evening lads (got to go out for a while first though)
If it happens to run out before then, bunker up and ill have the thread up round dinner time.

Nice one lad

How is everybody today?

Not too bad thanks lad although still filled with a blinding rage tbh. What shall Druid/pol/ XIV's theme be?

making progress with the jobbie and that with vanlad tbh

Traditional British martial arts & vengeance
*trains for the ability to twist a paki neck 360 degrees*

it's too hot lad

Ok lad. Im typing it out now, It will be up soon. Hit me with any newslinks you want to see in the interim.

I like punsihed druids idea tbh

Its up lads

So looking at polls.
The conservatives seem to be massively fucking up, but how?
Or is this a case of the polls being bullshit?