The Atheism Question

Tell me again why we tolerate atheists? They're all degenerates down to the last fedora. They're the reason why we're in this mess.

Relevant and legit pattern here.

It's doesnt only occur in Europe its a worldwide degen iconoclasm against tradition. Atheism is a legit subversive fad of the modern world.

Other urls found in this thread:

ropeculture.org/2016/09/23/god-is-dead-long-live-god/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atheism is just a symptom.

You want some patterns and correlations? Look there.

In case you aren't a D&C shill: don't post D&C threads and lurk more.

Atheism is anti-white. It's inherently liberal, egalitarian, dogma-less and the source of the modern world's worldview. That's why atheists were seen as blasphemers of the fascist worldview and in ancient pagans cultures and the Middle Ages they were often persecuted and put to the death.

ropeculture.org/2016/09/23/god-is-dead-long-live-god/

That's because it's just Goyimism, not Atheism. They still believe in the irreproachability of kikes as God's chosen.

Every thinking man is an atheist.
Atheists tolerate christians, not the other way around. Because they realize the value of religion for the less intelligent amongst their race, even though it's an illusion.

If the SS banned atheists, a facist white state should ideally outlaw them too

Pick one

This is true, Atheism and perhaps even Agnosticism should be banned. Follow any religion except Islam and Judaism.

Mussolini was an atheist. Stfu, go away, lurk more

Nothing secular about Mussolini's Fascism

By that logic, we shouldn't oven the jews because Uncle Adolf didn't.

Hell is for ever!

Hell isn't real.

IOS users are ultimate "fedoras" you don't even have a right to your stale reddit meme in this instance.

This thread is proof of a reddit invasion. Even cuckchanners have some sort of faith - be it in Christ, Kek, Odin or some gnostic thing.

Whilst I might have certain unpleasant views of some other people's beliefs, the atheist is the worst. The atheist is the one who does not think, who has not taken a step outside of the jew's pre-planned path, and who thinks they understand reality. The first step towards enlightenment is accepting that you do not know everything and going in search of that knowledge which you are ignorant of.

Not statistically

Does anyone recall that article that wrote about how all SS members had to report their religion, but that among the protestants and catholics, there was a significant category of "geistlich" or "göttlich" men which were spiritual but non-religious? I think in the same article it talked about their cleanliness culture and compared the ideology with eastern warrior culture. It was a very interesting read.

It's not the believe in god that is important for a society, it's the values and guiding principles religion bestows on its people. Someone who doesn't believe in god, but still sticks to basic christian values is generally a merit to society or at the very least not a problem. Sadly, the only thing resembling guidance christians get these days is "We accept all kinds of degeneracy." and "Sacrifice yourself, goy. Jesus would want it.". We'd probably be better off abandoning christianity and going back to our gods and values of old.

Congratulations you're spreading a meme forced by radical left-wing feminists for free.

meanwhile you christ cucks are doing everything to fill up our countries with nig nogs and pakis, and dont tell me about how based your version of christianity is its no different to muslims arguing about how its just a minority who are violent when its clearly not

Atheism is the jew-prescribed religion of 'science'. Now there is nothing wrong with science, but the way it is portrayed today is as a religion that has swept away the 'idiocy' of previous belief systems. Science has done nothing of the sort and those who say it has are jews and simpletons who do not even understand what they have read.

The fact that negroes and spics tend to believe in something is irrelevant. It is whites (and to a lesser extent) asians who study science and who swallow the jewish propaganda. The nigger and the spic need something to pray to when their drug-deals go wrong and their families end up dead.

You're a special kind of retarded.

Assuming that was true why would it even be bad?

People in this thread have a very superficial knowledge of god and religion, i smell fedoras.

Religion is a group strategy and a cohesive force in society, you do not belong to our religion then you dont belong to our group, fuck off and die. The west wouldnt be invaded by the third world if we really had a religion of our own that protected our interests, thats why you see Hollywood and the media targeting christianity, and fedoras, leftists and rebel kids drinking the whole coolaid and turning atheism or antichristianity into their new religion.
Christianity probably has to be destroyed and instead of it placed a more robust set of beliefs that for example includes race, or other mechanisms to avoid infiltration and subversion, nevertheless traditional non-infiltrated christianity is much better than nothing.

Religions may have one, several or "no god", they nevertheless have a cosmogony that you believe in because you are part of the group, not because it makes sense. For those who need their set of beliefs to be logical and go accordingly the new research, science may be a religion, but science is full of nonsense and todays theories are proven bullshit tomorrow, thats the tragedy of fedoras.
If you want a religion that protects and gives cohesion to your group and has truthseeking as a dogma, you have COSMOTHEISM by Dr. Pierce, you fedoras should look into it, nevertheless this religion is probably just for the higher minds, since the mass of people just like cool stories and they care not if its true, they actually like to be deceived and not take decisions on their own.

Most of the greatest minds in history actually believed in "god", the concept of god doesnt have to be an old man that talks to a sandnigger in the desert and tells him the devil lives in the nostrils, it can be something much more abstract (for the higher minds) or something much more concrete(like a planet or a statue). The jews, for example, sort of believe their race is god.

Dipshit, screeching le fedora xDDD at atheists was popularized by internet lefties who were buttmad atheists weren't liking enough female ass.

Monotheism is authoritarian semithic garbage, anything remotelly worthy of christianity came from paganism during the renaisance so ironic that we have arab knowledge and record keeping to thank for that

European spiritualuty needs a reform, there are no needs for a rational white man to believe in supertitious medieval fairy tales in order to uphold virtues such as honor, dececy and dignity
Don't get me wrong, i may shiot on Christianity but i don't disagree with the virtues it promotes, nor their comandments at least the ones that are not there just to reinforce monotheism nor their sins though i would add stupidity and submission to the list i just think there is no need for a white man to swallow cumbuckets of semithic bullshit just to learn moral lessons and live a life that will make his society a prosperous one
Scaring people with eternal hell if they don't behave is a nigger tier persuation tactic
Virtues and morals should be the core of whiteman spirituality not the semithic magic man in the sky

Funny how atheist assume that anyone who disagrees with their Bolshevik bullshit is a Christian.

Not every who hates subverisve Gaytheism is a Chrisitian. Fag.

Everyone check out Oera Linda Book and close your hearts to atheist bullshit.

Fag

You ever read the Bible lad?

1 Timothy 5:8 King James Version (KJV)

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Proverbs 8:13 King James Version (KJV)

The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Are you really trying to say that the left is Christian? Are you really that retarded?

What would you define the "previous belief system" as? I'm assuming you are going to say tree worshiping which was replaced in Europe by Christianity.

You even read the US Constitution? Its almost as if large organizations don't even try to follow their own bylaws.

I didn't know Andy Dick was a Nazi. Thought they would have gassed him first.

They are quickly converging as one.

this
glr was an agnostic/atheist