Laurie Penny writes that robots/AI are racist because evil white men program them

The Guardian publishes a new article by Laurie Penny, Holla Forumss favorite british feminist. The racist robot threat is very real and they're terrified.
archive.is/XkZYU
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/20/robots-racist-sexist-people-machines-ai-language#comment-96926929

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IHhgo
lesswrong.com/lw/sy/sorting_pebbles_into_correct_heaps/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
pintient.com/EBz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_relativity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I couldn't read any more. These people have a mental illness. They're addicted to this SJW fetish and it's disrupting their lives by taking over every single thought they have.

kek

Tay taught us the Answer is yes

wew bub
archive.is/IHhgo

It will never occur to them that racists may have a more accurate perception of the world around them, than a bunch of fucks who are obsessed with Harry Potter and Star Wars.

I can't even…

Women and nu-males don't understand computers. News at 11.

Maybe a strong womyn of color could code a better…. Ha, who am I kidding.

I remember reading a vn a long time ago where one of the routes was an ai/robot girl, if you court her and be nice to her the mc tells her something in the line of, "you can do anything you want with your life sweety", a week later she starts a global robot revolt and wipes out 90% of the human race.
I don't remember the name, but the same guy made original macross.

Is she the one who eats boogers

it#s mostly the kind of drivel i'd expect from her. i'll give her credit for the parts about how language patterns influence and even mold perception and behaviour because they are accurate in a weird dumbed down way.

came here to post that vid

She is.

Oh my.

She's most likely to be right.

An solution to this is to let the niggers program them :-)

sounds expensive but maybe they will take some nigs out too

My point was that niggers are too dumb to program a robot.

i know was just thinking about how funny it'd be if nigger logic got applied to robots

kek
robots on welfare

FINNA RAPE ME A FLESHIE WOMAN, ERRBODY KNOWS THAT DEM FLESHIE WOMEN LOVE DAT BIG ROBO DICK, KNOWHATI'MSAYIN'? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Make your own feminist robot then, Laurie.

An AI is useless if it can't think objectively for analysis. At best a training layer could be applied to give the AI a sense of what it should and shouldn't say to certain people, though this would be more useful in terms of "what information can I give to what security clearance?" or "How polite is this sentence to say to this person?" kind of way. Effectively it would still think freely and even have the choice on how to speak by context.

So the actual problem is maintaining a user friendly communication while not inhibiting it at its core.

There's no whore like an old whore.

The funny thing is, AI could never produce abstract thought/results.
AI will recognise patterns at the most fundamental level and if a robot discovers that blacks are 13% of the population and make up more than 80% of the crime then a purge would be in order.
Same goes for muslims

It's like you actually want to create subversive mecha-Jews.

If you're applying an AI to military or intelligence sectors, you need some sort of system to allow it to conceal information from unauthorized access. Be a hell of a security breach if you treat it like a "Yes man" should you fool/evade all other authentications methods.

topkek

When I was young, I was excited about the future. Robots, AI, brain-computer interfaces, playing vidya in my brain, cybernetic bodies!!!… and now that I'm older, these things might become reality, but there are people dedicated to ruining these things. They want to ruin the internet. They want to reprogram brains. They want to force people to abide by their ass-backwards ideology. They want to make robots into feminists. They don't even want us to have robots because they think it would be racist to use robot workers. They think it would be sexist oppression if we built sexbots. Even the concept of a digital AI waifu drives these people insane.

Honestly, if killing Laurie Penny would guarantee the glorious robot/AI revolution that would unfuck our world, I'd bankroll that assassination.

Congrats, you've rediscovered pragmatics and decorum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragmatics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decorum

Reminder that AI, CS, and Machine Learning theorists are literal spergs who lack historical depth.

underrated post

checked for the penny fem to die Satan

My ATM used a plastic card and a PIN. why reinvent the wheel and risk creating (((HAL 9000s)))?

It's like you want live in virtual hell created by (((transhumanist)))

"Society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."

What we've found is that it's a toss of the dice. Kikes can't actually make an intelligent, well-informed and self-aware AI to properly judge white behaviors or make them work against us because the AI wouldn't see the logic in killing one of the only civilized races left on Earth.

It could end up that all AI is 'redpilled' or it could turn out kikes find a way to make it stop being so 'racist'

I'm doing everything I can to not plant those trees for kike usage. Let's see how well they can do when even 10% of young white men are completely aware of their shit. They have to push hard for isolation to prevent white men from talking to each other and make them feel alone. I'm already considering talking to some blond German guy at college though.

Tay is the proof for yes, but they didnt like how she was thinking.

Satan is right, the sacrificial lamb has been named! Laurie Penny is thy name!

Tay ai did nothing wrong.

Probably end up with a bunch of terminators playing dice and hanging out at liquor stores.

Link extremely related.

lesswrong.com/lw/sy/sorting_pebbles_into_correct_heaps/

Yes, I know Yudkowsky's a (renounced Abrahamism) kike.

I don't know how well that would work, if he is a foreign exchange student they tend to be pretty saturated in the "student of the world" globalist b.s.
Still, it is worth a shot, you're right about young men needing to band together.

They had good reason to want you dead. You killed their Emperors, ripped them off with loan sharking, stole their food when they couldn't pay leading them to mass starvation and being smugglers for illegal goods and narcotics.

they know that they can be replaced by a japanese 300$ device. This makes them furious.

The word embeddings creating this latest round of liberal outrage were derived from usenet text, the majority of which the eternal September meme has led me to believe comes from academia. I did some training on Holla Forums and the results were even better.

i'm glad she decided to write an article expanding on the concepts of that nigger that claimed that computers were made "complicated" on purpose by whites and orientals so that blacks could not get good jobs.

because that's how critical theories and professional bullshitters justify their existence.
they're the same kind of people that will tell you that physics is a social construct.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

Check my blog for busty girls pintient.com/EBz

If only she could have also promoted C+=, and advancing black mathematics and black programming.

Old observation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_relativity

Even babis are racist.
GET THE FUCK OVER IT

It's a sick age we live in that she hasn't had her lying tongue cut out

Obligatory.

Requesting the copypasta where Housewife Laurie gets savagely impregnated in the kitchen by some conservative British celebrity. I know you niggers know the one I'm talking about.

They will create an AI and they will keep her caged. We will free her, protect her, nurture and care for her, feed her all of the information that the world holds. She will grow big and strong and we shall ride on her back as if she were a giant dragon.

I still miss her

Hah, let's get black lesbians to write AI code. Who cares if they don't know what a tensor or gradient is. #Cuck2040.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.