Iran sanctions being reviewed over test of medium ballistic missile

Is this going to be bad? I'm not terribly keen on Iran's situation beyond their alignment with Russia and value as a means of annihilating Israel.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-iran-sanction-lifting-nuclear-deal-us-government-compliance-missiles-test-a7691371.html

Sorry for being a shitty OP, I don't get to do it often enough to git gud.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertyconservative.com/us-will-give-saudi-arabia-nuclear-technology-deal-pushed-top-trump-advisors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shills will complain either way

WTF IMPEACH PLUMF WARMONGER NEOCOHEN WANTS TO NUKE BASED ARYAN IRAN FOR ISRAEL MUH YINON PLAN
WTF IMPEACH BLUMDF WEAK LEADER CUCKSERVATIVE CUCK RACE TRAITOR SUPPORTING SHITSKINS TO PROTECT ISRAEL MUH YINON PLAN

jewish shills will continue to pretend that the entire Donald Trump phenomenon was entirely directed and orchestrated by malevolent kikes tricking the most gullible of goys into cheering on and championing their selected freemasonic hoax and ZOG puppet

jewish shills will continue to pretend that the entire Donald Trump phenomenon 'wasnt' entirely directed and orchestrated by malevolent kikes tricking the most gullible of goys into cheering on and championing their selected freemasonic hoax and ZOG puppet

Well Iran IS supporting Yemen in a proxy war against SA to relieve Assad.
Good or bad, they are supporting war(terrorism is too much of a newspeak word). As is USA, make no mistake.

top kek lad

Everyone knows Iran and Syria are exceptions chesscuck.

Who cares. Geopolitics is a complete clusterfuck and the only way to unfuck the system is to do it yourself. For now I'm just going to laugh at the Russians for being so weak as to not just give Iran and others a nuclear umbrella or straight up missiles so nobody fucks with them and they'll be saved. It's a shame that the middle east was on its way to being secular and modern at one time. Then (((somebody))) had to ruin it all.

:-)))))

A shill would be the one championing neo-con kikes.

Those calling out the lying kikes would be the genuine anons.

tell me more about 4D chess and how excited you are about Spicers new press conference, kike

Filter and report any shills using "muh 4D chess" as a strawman. Shabbos goys go first on DOTR

I had a dream two nights ago of a big war. A voice told me not to pay attention to Russia or the nork niggers, but to keep an eye on Iran.
Could be nothing, or I could be a fucking prophet.

It looks like Israel is going to have to wait for Putin to retire.

That's what we want. Iran is anti-Jew and pro-Assad.

Um, how about ALLYING with Iran against the TERRORISTS (or better yet, staying the hell out of the middle East).
I'm sick of Jews mandating our entire foreign policy.

This.

Iran's main enemy is Saudi Arabia, not Israel. Their ballistic missiles are pointed at Riyadh, not Tel-Aviv.

You see, a little thing occurred in the 1990s, Saudi Arabia secretly acquired MRBM nuclear missiles, and it got Iran's attention. Ever since, Iran has looked at the main threat being the Kingdom of Saud.

They have the missiles but not warheads unless Trump allows them to.
thelibertyconservative.com/us-will-give-saudi-arabia-nuclear-technology-deal-pushed-top-trump-advisors/

Iran NEEDS those ballistic missiles because Saudi Arabia has 100 nuclear missiles.

Never seen the updated punished trump image
saved all 3

Well when Obama goes out of his way to give Iran a deal that will guarantee that they will have Nuclear weapons one has to wonder.
My theory is that a Nuclear Iran creates the perfect situation for a war against them.

More like Obama just passed a half-assed attempt at actually sanctioning/containing Iran's nuclear program just like all the other previous ones against North Korea and Iran

If anything Obama benefited the Saudis far more than Iran and him being pro-Iran wouldn't make much sense.

You're right, it doesn't. But then why was the "the nuclear deal is the worst deal in the history of deals and actually secretly benefits Iran" meme pushed?
Remember how we gave them ransom money and unfroze their assets? I always thought there was more to the story but yeah it could have just been incompetence. But when we are talking about Billions of dollars and nuclear weapons I always assume things are done for a reason.

because gullible normies eat up the "Iran is the #1 source of terror" meme and think all Muslim groups are the same whereas Sunni Wahhabis are responsible for nearly all attacks on Americans and Europeans with few exceptions
The ransom money was because they detained Mossad agents, look it up this is open information
We gave them money for assets we seized decades ago along with freeing Mossad agents, the Iran deal did almost nothing to actually either impede or help their nuclear program and the money we gave them is equivalent to less than 1% of their national yearly GDP

King Nigger didn't especially care about any faction in the middle-east. He likely just went along with whatever his kike handlers told him, but he wasn't gung-ho about following Israel's every whim, hence why the kikes over there were always bitching about how "indifferent" the obama administration was to our greatest ally. The Likud-types especially were missing good ol' Dubya.

Alright, looks like I will have to look into things more. Appreciate the info.

Gee I wonder what Ivanka and Kushner's view on this was?

Iran was always next on the list. Don’t be blind sighted by theatrics, after Syria was Iran. The plan has been executed accurately thus far; there is no reason to presume it would continue on. There was a chance it would be delayed by Trump but that looks unlikely, he may in fact end up speeding it along. Sad but true.

wouldn't continue on*

Iran was supposed to be dealt with after Iraq but the US strategic planning apparatus told the Bush administration that it could not be done with the budget and assets they proposed would be used.

Trump not going after Iran doesn't protect Israel. 3/10 attempt at consensus crack although you did get first post so check your bank account

It's just Iran being Iran. They just come off as being shady even when they're not actually doing anything all that shady.

This

Everyones just going to ignore the doube posting response of complete failure by this obvious first day shillkike?