Half-chan is in a state of War

Now, most of us see mulatto-chan as being a lost cause. Something that is completely beyond repair. I wish to implore you with a recent experience I had…

Tonight, it became apparent that there was a somewhat massive slide/takeover effort underway. As I responded and clicked 'catalog', there was a new fresh thread waiting for my canned text. I can only suspect that it was Reddit/Antifa elements (before a non-subverted mod logged on and interdicted), and it seemed like it was maybe a half-dozen people continually creating threads.

Now, what caught my attention was the effort put forth. It was seemingly low-effort at the start, but as I started to call them out, they slowly went through several stages of 'improvement'. I will give the example of what I posted; "I'm going to CTRL+V it", and I know it was non-refined in my 6-pack of alcohol state, but nonetheless, here it is for reference:

==STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

We are being invaded. Wake up.==

Note the various references… What I found was a gradual inclination to improve, on part of the negative actors (time-frame was ~45 minutes). In this, I seen amateur level escalation, but at a respectable rate. Their subsequent postings progressed from 'more conservative postings' to ultimately 'hitler did nothing wrong.' I note that there was at least 5 visible transitions (probably based upon my related pic propaganda responses ((my drunk emotions))), and if anything, they are witty. Now, I believe this was an amateur slide effort, but want to throw this out there, because on the low-level meta, there are thousands of these brain-washed Marxists among our citzens :(

Can I get a consensus firstly, on what the appropriate "level" of response should initially be if in this situation? How about some Meta ideas thereafter? I think that if there are pawns taking interest in this, then the chances are probably in favor of these very indoctrinated individuals stepping it up if-so triggered. It took well over an hour for a real half-chan mod to log on and start Shoahing shit threads.

I'm sure you all know what that means; especially if $oros gets involved. I'm not anybody special and won't be able to get a (((janitor))) position on there. The best chance I got was 'mod' offer for 'newsplus' on this board.

Can we get a meta discussion going here? There's 10s of thousands of anons from various countries visiting half-chan across all hours of the day there, and like it or not, the reach has implications that we can enable.

I'm smart enough to know the value of OP$ EC,

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/8chpol/status/854979955351928832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who gives a shit.
also
tl;dr

twitter dot com/8chpol/status/854979955351928832

OP here, sorry for duplicate posts. the server was saying "denied" due to multiple reasons. feel free to Shoah the other thread(s) as you see fit, mods. (flood detected)

Thanks

They haven't been relevant for a long time now. I'd say let it burn, but for the fact that it burned down a long time ago. Let the cucks wallow in the ashes.

Sage, because who gives one fuck anbout cuckchan.

I wonder how many of these accounts followers are shills. Oh yeah, there are bots for other boards doing the same thing.

Don't worry, they'll all get shoah'd :^)

How about you stop bumping your own worthless thread faggot.

le blue name post

epic

It's almost as if their life is so worthless, that they want to be called out and banned from every form so that they have the justification to tie the noose.

Even 8/pol/ is beyond repair. Its only
and shitposting anymore. Sometimes I dont read a single decent post here in days.

Normally, in a worldly view; I'd tell you to keep telling yourself that, but I see you have transcended it via your Marxist professors' ideals and have already set yourself up for annihilation.

Enjoy the fruits of collectivism.

If you all post on aidschan still then I suggest reporting the shit threads. I find that they DO delete them when enough mods are around.

The brains left because of niggers like you.

4chan had hit the lowest and never recovered still from the elections. Half chan was made mainstream by the fake news, so many le edgy teens XD now think they're the coolest while posting there. They brought their trash mentality from 9gag and other hellholes. And I'm not talking about Holla Forums only when moot himself tried to destroy it, but about all boards overall. The place is tragedy now. Strict mods could lessen the damage, but that's not happening with tumbrl tier trash as they are.

ftfy

Why was garrison's signature deleted?

epic meme XD

Your nose, Smuel.

You have to go back.

Fuck 4chan. I went there for the first time in a while to post about the faggot swinging the bike lock and got a 13 day ban because I posted a picture of some faggot wearing a white shemagh.

Nice dubs, but you forgot to sage to stop bumping a shit thread.