You will never play Zelda with her

Why even live Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GirlWhoIsSuper
linkedin.com/in/audrey-drake-69893b24
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2420416/Aisha-Tyler-42-sobs-reveals-stopped-trying-baby-year-struggle.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3546858/Aisha-Tyler-breaks-tears-Talk-discusses-husband-Jeff-Tietgens-filed-divorce-23-years-marriage.html
twitter.com/Miskomoon
a.uguu.se/R2uH0wYer7pJ_Arcticinternethell.wav.opus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You bring shame upon yourself Holla Forums.

Playing Zelda with her doesn't seem that unrealistic an aim.

Fucking her, on the other hand…

Not mega milk nigger pls

Sarah Silverman with tits isn't nearly as cute.

You could feed a whole litter with those titties, though

Her smile disturbs me.

OP-chan has is kinda homely, but she's still cute. Also, those big shiny eyes.

I don't even like Zelda but I'd play it with just about anybody if it meant having some kind of actual human interaction.

Leave your house

I would rather not freeze to death thank you

If you go outside you can interact with all kidns of wonderful hobos and drug addicts.

Why would I play a single player game with someone else?

Shit taste waifu

You'll never have sex with her. She'll put a black bar over your dick before that'd ever happen.

Where do you live? Antarctica?

rape

There would be all kinds of sex.

Ashia makes men manlet around her

Where the fuck you live?

I dunno, thought Chico was based as fuck. She just wanted to kill everything there.

her retarded way of speaking was cute

It's fun if you actually talk like human beings, it's only boring if the man with the controller focuses on the game and the one without lets him get immersed.

Nunavut
It's about 36°F right now, I think.

There's an entire half of the planet that is experiencing winter right now. Shit's crazy.

Pretty sure Mega Lon Lon Milk used to be a cutter. She's wearing those arm bands that cutters often wear in a professional environment to hide their scars.

I'd explore her shrine all night long, user
which would be over after 5 minutes and leave an unsatisfying feeling of no accomplishment whatsoever, just like the game

Post Chiko

yes

There's an incongruity here, user

You got shit taste in women, user. I hope you have better taste in video games.

I'm so sorry, user.

Move somewhere warmer, like Denmark

He's talking about playing Zelda, that question answers itself really. And why are we glorifying Treehose now anyway? It's like people forgot all the cancer they've inflicted on vidya

They're not all terrible people

Do you make decent money? That actually sounds like a really comfy place to live if you spend all your time on the internet.

they are, it's just that the majority is sexy sluts most people would love to unload on.

They're based in San Fran so yes, they are

I think the worst thing Audrey ever did was work for IGN. If she's pro censorship she's pretty good at keeping quiet on Twitter, unlike many of her colleagues

Hnggg
twitter.com/GirlWhoIsSuper

linkedin.com/in/audrey-drake-69893b24

I thought NoA was in Redmond, Washington?

You're right actually, I just assumed since everyone else in tech is in SF. I wouldn't be surprised if they recruit there though. That's a shame actually, if SF ever gets the carpet-bombing it so desperately deserves NoA would still exist.

Who cares

calicucks pls go

oy vey

I already live in a semi cold shithole user, I'd rather live in Ugandha or some other nigger kingdom than move to Snowman Land

Disgusting

Where on this planet does the temperature never exceed 23°C and it never gets snow? I want to move there.

Ka'u, Hawaii never breaks 80 F (the F is for Freedoms) and it doesn't snow. Most of it is a lava flow hazard zone, if you mind that sort of thing.

At least she's not a cuckolding pedo who looks like an alien I guess.

You have low standards, user.

fat face with pig nose
blue hair
disgusting.

You dumb nigga.

Are you colour blind?

Go find a prostitute instead of slobbering over 4/10's

Thankfully at the Nintendo Treehouse you can have both!

I heard that the only people who throw around the virgin card are ugly women. You don't need to be an expert on something to have standards, everyone is allowed to have preferences.

Washington is where everyone who couldn't make it in California goes. That or Oregon.

Are you using that new "stasis/time stopping" item on her or something?

Stasis Warning: After stasis physics may it cause her to bounce in to a wall and come back at you at high speed or just fly her into a nearby mountain.

Holy fuck i didnt even know people lived there.

Move to somewhere prettier, funner, not loney as fuck, better and not ball shrinking cold.

Such as Florida
We can go hunt alligators and play games together

That's a blue light shining on her scalp you fucking retard.

They don't.
The average NFL stadium can hold three times more people than people live here.
I'm really poor and have no car so I can't move. It's soul-destroyingly lonely up here.

Do they have logs up there, motherfucker? Trees? Build a raft and fucking sail away

Be like link, but on a sweater, grab alot of gear and hike all the way down to america. You could be with most of Holla Forums and probably even meet the god emperor if you're lucky!

But if you cant at least you still have us

Is that an inuit city you live in? Are you allowed to hunt whales despite international law?

I want to hunt a whale

You guys must not have done this right? Girls are hell to play games with in my experience

Shouldn't you be building your igloo at this hour tuktukt?

t.Canada

Why even live Holla Forums?

thistbh

I'm pretty sure Aisha is sterile, I read that somewhere.

To suffer.

It's the Daily Fail, but they've got video and shit so in this case you can believe them

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2420416/Aisha-Tyler-42-sobs-reveals-stopped-trying-baby-year-struggle.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3546858/Aisha-Tyler-breaks-tears-Talk-discusses-husband-Jeff-Tietgens-filed-divorce-23-years-marriage.html

For the opportunity to play videogames with a girl that's cuter.
The desperate hope.

OP, you are a gigantic cuck.

3DPD

I remember seeing her on the stream and thinking "damn, who's this semen demon?"

Now I'm seeing these and thinking, "damn, video compression sure did her a huge favor"

Some people just look better in motion.

And you claim to be FROM Nunavut? Haha what a fucking faggot. +2 is T-shirt weather.

I live in Indiana and even I wear just a t-shirt down to the mid 40s. Shorts no matter the weather, even.

What's her name so I can verify and maybe cum on a picture of her?

What part of Indiana? I'm in southern Indiana and its always freezing except when its fucking June.

Dunno her full name. Here's her shitter if you're interested: twitter.com/Miskomoon

She looks like a coalburner and has a pig nose. Do you have any standards?

Tell me about her user. How did she hurt you?

I'm sure she'd burn coal just for you

That sucks for her, she doesn't seem like a bad woman.

What's she been up to lately? I've not heard much since that conference she gave.

She's a solid 4, which is sad.

It's like the Anti-Allison Rapp.
I can't get over that Allison Rapp shit. I'm fucking traumatized by it

Since when did Holla Forums like landwhales?

I'd give a solid 8. As in my 8 inches

Come on man, I don't find her attractive but she isn't a fucking landwhale

I'm sorry, let me correct myself, she's a fucking blobfish. A blobbity bloobity, butterfaced saggy fucking shit cow looking ass garbage bag with clothes.
How's it feel having such pathetically low standards, to the point where you defend your stance to cope with the fact that you're just a blobfish fucking fucker.
Blobfish fucker.

I bet you'd be in an open relationship with her, because she can't fit in a closed one.

You fucking desperate blobfucking faggot maggotshit.

I agree with you, but don't go acting like you're me.

There can only be one of us.

Yes.

she's fucking awful

You have a better chance of finding a conservative in Sweden than you have finding a person in Nunavut. You're either lying or a polar bear.

She assisted in the censorship of my vidya and for that she should hang.

Relevant:
a.uguu.se/R2uH0wYer7pJ_Arcticinternethell.wav.opus

Different climates for different people.
People like me who suffer from eczema or psoriasis need the cold to be comfortable. Others may need the heat for different reasons. There's a place for everyone in this world.

She was wearing a sleeveless top the next day and had no scars.

They put her in charge of the Japanese friendship thing and she's been doing her job mostly.

That girls makeup is on fucking fleek.

God damn.

She's a 4 out of 10.

Also here, have this as apologies for spamming.

She's got pretty fucked great taste in wrestlers.

/wooo/ approved.

I have different impossible aspirations, user.

She's clearly a kike. Take a closer look at that snout.

Don't care Holla Forums, I'll fuck all the j.a.ps so you don't have too, don't worry.

You're an absolute moron if you think that's a kike nose.

Yeah…this one passes muster, at least for me.

Pretty much this tbh fam

Yeah no.
I'll pass on this slut

No one gives a shit Holla Forums, fuck off.

What part of the treehouse is she in. Cause this year treehouse was like 10 hours long.

Time to die, leftypol.

Just because people are annoyed with you shitting up, literally, every single fucking thread on the board, doesn't mean they're from leftypol.

I've never been there, I imagine they're just SJW versions of you fucks and that alone will keep me far from it.

So having said that…

Fuck off Holla Forums.

oh no………….

Trump did it.
He's making mongolian cave paintings real.

Back to leftpol cuck take this guy kike cunt with you

Don't worry Holla Forums I got your back. I'll fuck all female kikes, niggers and spics while you run and hide. I'll take one for the team.

He does have a point. Most other people know to keep their autism in check when going to other boards, but not Holla Forums.

However, he was just repeating a meme, so no need to blow it out of proportion. Just relax.

She wants the dick Oniichan.

Oh yes.

I'm gonna go mastubate to j-date profiles right now, just because I know it'll make your skin crawl you fucking cancerous waste of space.

You fucks did this all the time back on half chan too. You would infect every other subforum regardless of the topic just so you could shout about your fucking conspiracy theories and the jewish agenda.

I swear to fucking god, one of you fucks shit up a thread on /ck/ that was talking about how to make the best Reuben because it was a fucking "Kike Sandwich".

You're probably right user but this Holla Forums creep has been shitting up literally every thread I've bothered to post on the past few weeks and it's getting more annoying than the socjus twitter circle jerk.

HOLY FUCK.

The funny thing is, they don't even realize how similar they are.

I wanna see more of theresa, where can i find her treehouse stuff.

Found it, she shows off one of the zelda game play videos from the first day. Shes really cute.

And when you point it out it's always the same macro image responses, and endless shoutings of "CUCK CUCK CUCK GO BACK TO REDDIT OR TUMBLR OR Holla Forums OR ANYWHERE ELSE I DON'T LIKE CUCK CUCK"

kek
what a faggot
everyone knows the meek childhood friend is always the best choice

who bitch this is?

We're fucking metric, you fool. Also,
Grow some balls.

Oh user, you charlatan!

There is literally no one worse than Manami. Not even Kanako.

best girl coming through

>you will never have him tell you "see that ? you can _ it."

By American standards she's underweight

Where in Nunavut? I might go to Alert for a job in a couple of months

Wow, they trolled everyone with "Link can't be female" and then they make what appears to be the majority of the their women dress up in Link inspired get up, with a light blue shirt (that splits at the sides near the bottom), a belt, tight white pants and knee high boots.

While the other employees are men (and some women) just wearing darker blue shirts with black pants and sneakers.

No wonder the SJW's were salty. Nice work Nintendo.

That's just her doing a "job" which doesn't mean in real life she would be a bad GF, especially since she stayed with her man around 20 years and was most likely stay with him until one of them died if he wouldn't have dumped her for being sterile.

Just wow

Her boobs are much bigger than that picture lets on. Her bra doesn't fit properly, and you can see her tits spilling out. She's pushing a G or H cup easily.

Check her twitter. Not a chance she is above DD-cups at the most. You must realize that half of what you see "in that bra" is not her boobs but stuffing that has been sewn in by the manufacturer.

You say this like it's a bad thing or something.

No matter how you swing it, them titties is huge

No big loss really.