What does this mean for the medium?

pjmedia.com/trending/segregation-comic-con-no-straight-white-males-allowed-parties/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ympjORb37Q4
vidlii.com/watch?v=vBXmUrjcGFy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holla Forums sends his regards.

And I have no idea how to crossboards, so bully me.

>>>Holla Forums14434788

Nothing, I don't know if you noticed but the big two threw their lot in with the progressives over a decade ago. This is just besiness as usual.

Stupid con decision aside, why the fuck is "all gender restrooms" worth a sign when unisex restrooms have been a thing for decades?

I see a lot of white people in that image, even two probable normies-chads OP, better make a new OP with a detailed summary of what the hell are you talking about.
On the other hand, an all genders bathroom sounds fantastic, I can't wait to hit it with 16yo aoc allowed girls.

Fuck off Holla Forums

I get that you want us to be upset over this, but fucking seriously. Getting mad over this is like getting mad that people are dumping raw sewage on niggers and not you.

This message screenshot is all you need to know about this article. It's worthless garbage from the IDPOL obsessed alt-right.

Because there are a vocal minority of people who give a shit about that stuff. It's like those "cosplay is not consent" signs. The majority of con-goers already know that shit, but the outsiders need it spelled out because they're pathetic narcissists. Just like how OP's shitty article needs to have a "CIS WHITE MALE" mixer even though there are a ton of other meet ups.

They should've gone to the Deadpool meetup, since they're obsessed with empty meme shit.

You first, rabbi.

Begone Holla Forums you are not welcome.

To be fair your screenshot supports the article.

oink oink

Yeah, but the second screenshot exposes what sensationalist shit this is. He's getting mad that nobody bothered to organize a straight white cis male industry mixer.

And that's not even half of how stupid this shit is. He's mad that there isn't a straight white cis male industry mixer so that these straight white cis males can have the opportunity to mingle with hacks like Brian Micheal Bendis, Erica Henderson, and Kate Leth. No editors, no hiring managers, no talent scouts. Just a bunch of a fucking hipsters meeting more fucking hipsters.

This whole thing is nothing but trigger nigger bullshit. People are getting off on being offended without even caring what the problem is.

Even in that screenshot its still not very clear if there are no categories that allow straight white people (which was his question). Or no categories for straight white peole (which he didnt ask).
You cant really blame the guy for being paranoid when hes been given very vague answers.

I agree with your main point though. That these mixers are a waste of time and effort for everyone involved. They are just for people higher up in the industry to feel like big shots while the nobodies trying to break in to the industry fawn over them.
Which is precisely why I can see them applying some kind of nonsense minority virtue signalling.

I don't get what your issue is, both of the screenshots prove what the author is saying. Go set one up yourself and see if they would deplatform it.

It means that your days at cons are numbered, you straight white cis male shitlords!

I can when he's intentionally keeping things vague. It's already suspicious that he demanded an answer almost immediately after asking the question, like he was trying to get the perfect screen-shot for his article. Then, when he does receive an answer that they didn't have any mixers meeting his specific demographic this year, he twists it to make it seem like all straight white males are banned. It gets worse once you look into his source, who asked all of this questions the Friday of the con, long after scheduling was cemented, and then took the lack of immediate response to his offer to host a mixer as rejection, even though con staff would be far too busy with the convention to even consider his offer.

It's purposely misleading. They already had an answer in mind the moment they saw there were nigger and LGBTBBQ industry mixers and framed what evidence they received to confirm their own bias. As for the offer for a mixer, I seriously doubt we'd hear anything about it even if it were approved. It's clear the goal of the entire thing was to get clicks.

P.S. This is the source for all of this, Jon Del Arroz, and the page where he's revealed this information is full of ebegging. He wants to sue a convention for banning him after stating his intent to violate their code of conduct, afterwards trying to claim he was banned for being a vocal Trump supporter. He's also made up claims of people doxxing his children, claimed that a convention rotating their panelists yearly was "blackballing him", and, from what I've read, says that anything bad said about him is "racism".

So with all that in mind, I find his claims dubious at best.

Oh, fuck off, nigger. We all know you're Holla Forums

A lot of your citicisms are valid. But they dont negate the question. Or excuse the cardinal sin in customer service that they have just made.

As a representative of a company dealing with customers, if a customer asks you a difficult question, you should not give him the answer to a similar question that you think is easier to answer.
At best you will come across as lazy but at worst you expose yourself as dishonest and evasive. The customer is still left to fill in the blanks himself with his own theories so its worse than simply not replying.

So hes a spic?

Lovely. The dumb shit is so eager to make a name for himself that he neither realizes that he does not have the self-awareness to realize he's acting like a retard and actively undermining the issue by doing so.

But I don't think we're ever going to get the answer to that question. The person who reported it has a history of being basically an alt-right troll who has freely alters facts to suit his agenda. We would need the correspondence from Emerald City Comic Con to confirm that they never replied to him, because I wouldn't put it past this guy to simply not report any replies he got to the offer unless they suit him.

Continuing the conversation by saying it was the con's fault for not getting back to him is weak and irrelevant. The issue was sold as discrimination against whites at Emerald City Comic Con, and from the evidence presented, there is clear biases involved in this reporting and no statements from the accused. Thus, unless more objective investigation finds concrete evidence, I must conclude that such discrimination did not exist.

And yes, he is a spic. He apparently never tires of accusing people of being racist.

Here's what I can find on it webm isn't working atm sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=ympjORb37Q4

Kill yourself, you cringy faggot.

You can embed it, newfag.

Even if that mixer was insipid vapid bullshit, this is still a symptom of the current social climate, where these things used to be all inclusive because they DIDN'T single out one demographic or the other, they are now becoming exclusive by doing so. People will be demanding these events catering to their own brand of snowflake bullshit, and they create environments that validate their persecution complex. They'll go to their special snowflake mixer and say "Gee there's so few people here! This is clearly a sign that society isn't accepting enough of my bullshit ideologies!" rather than seeing their idiocy for what it is. Then suddenly we've got constant media coverage of their shit and safe places cropping up all over the damn place, oh wait that's already happening.
The irony of the situation is lost on them, because they basically want us to get to the back of the bus and drink from a different water fountain because we make them feel unsafe.

I do not give a shit about "social climate". I do not socialize. I do not talk to anyone. I do not leave my house. I do not leave my room.

All I care about is comics, and in comics, none of this fucking shit matters. A bunch of industry hacks throw a pity party with a bunch of niggers and fags? More power to them. More talentless diversity hires for DC and Marvel? Good, it brings the Big Two that much closer to collapse.

Let political fags rot in their mutual safe-spaces. The only thing that is important, the only thing that matters, is good comics.

Lurk moar

That's all well and good, but these queers have been given far too much power up to this point, when schools start using exclusively gender neutral language despite highly feminized media and advertisements
they think they're already the new majority, trying to change society to play by their rules, subverting everyone's hobby to be their political platform
whether you exclude yourself from society or not is irrelevant, they wont rest until you're a castrated, blue haired male-to-female ally supporting anita and bruce jenner
they're like poison ivy, if you don't uproot them they'll spread all over the place and you'll never get rid of it because touching them will make you break out in a rash
but it's like not a poison ivy rash, that shit goes away eventually, their various STDs are incurable

You sound like a black pigeon speaks video

man why you gotta bring a pidgeon's race into this

Wouldn't a white guy be able to get around this by crossplaying or something?

Oh God, please don't tell me he's working for that autistic twat Theodore Beale.

You could also get around it by pretending to be gay, but, as it's been pointed out several times in this thread, why the fuck would you want to? Do you really want the opportunity to mingle with Kate Leth and Erica Henderson?

If you're going that far, you've already lost.

Okay, so we already established you're a mentally ill, socially maladjusted sperg that is wholly incapable of living in the real world or understanding how what happens in the real world might affect your hobby of choice.

The people doing this belong to the same group of people that have been systematically tearing your hobby apart. Your can virtue signal all you want how all of this is above you, but ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

Because how things have gone so far gave you the impression they would stop once the big two were completely under their thrall? Did your parents repeatedly smash your head against the pavement in hopes of inducing a post natal abortion?

Why are you telling people to ignore this kind of disgusting behavior? Because you care about comics? The same comics leftists repeatedly shit up? Because they haven't yet gotten to shitting up your comics? Either you're naive, subversive or just plain selfish. None of these traits should encourage anyone to listen to your drivel.

Where do you think we are?

I assume most of us are actually capable of physically leaving the basement when necessary, or talking to another IRL human. It's like that catgirl chart, there is a clearly marked point one should not cross.

Here's you pretending apples are oranges.

I don't see any of the smaller publishers doing much better. Give it a few more years and they'll be pumping the same quality content Marvel has been for the past few years. Hope you like your white hating, Mexican, transsexual protagonists, because you'll be swimming in them.

I know you're an ignorant buffoon that thinks he's smart. It's not just comics, or games, or entertainment even. Maybe, if you could actually function in society, you'd notice that this kind of shit is happening everywhere, from the workplaces to education. We are in a thread talking about an event where whites have been excluded and no one is crying foul. Do you think this could have happened 20 years ago? Do you think an industry where professionals (or "professionals" as it were) behave like this is not completely dominated by leftists?

Here's how I know you're a completely blithering imbecile. Why hasn't Twitter gone out of business despite never, at any point, having made a profit? Why do you think WB and Disney let DC and Marvel keep operating like a mental asylum and hiring incompetents that push out content that makes costumers run for the hills? Why haven't their owners stepped in and told them to stop with the bullshit and actually try to make some money?

And don't give me the spiel that comics have been selling less and less each year. There's shitty business practices and then there's deliberately putting out content you know full well will not sell simply because you put pushing your political agenda above making a buck.

Hey, you're the idiot that thinks the big two will ever crash because you're dumb enough to assume they operate for profit.

Oh you fucking casual.

They did. Marvel fired their editor in chief and hired a new one. They're bringing back the originals to appease the shops. All that shit has happened.

Christ, fucking research a topic before you talk about it.

Also,

You don't know fucking shit about the direct market, do you?

So there can be an all-gender restroom AND a women's restroom.
Feminists want to exclude filthy non-women from their women's safe space, but they won't allow a different room to not include women.
That's not a double standard because the dictionary definition of Feminism.

because guaranteed there will be some idiot who misunderstands and will complain saying there's more than 1 gender

GIVE ME MY TRENDIES BACK!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

vidlii.com/watch?v=vBXmUrjcGFy