Bike lock antifag identified

He's a philosophy professor who teaches a class called "A feminist critique of human nature essentialism"

everipedia.com/eric-clanton/

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/121961613/the-smoking-gun-has-been-found
facebook.com/sam.badger.790
disqus.com/by/sambadger/
huffingtonpost.com/author/sam-badger
mobile.twitter.com/DarkTriadMan/status/854937080589418496
amazon.com/18-Simple-Back-Pack-K-Cliffs/dp/B007O0STNY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492681351&sr=8-1&keywords=18# simple backpack
archive.is/2rAHQ
everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/NewlinkFiles/16738140/f9a14948-7/fod3.gif
twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/854908065472229376
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/854933432383811584
youtu.be/q00NzPet5ds?t=1m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=fRo_xwNd4mU
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
media.8ch.net/file_store/3cddb0d26e760e4093a523811b5f559ae77ef74aea6221e7c67774b60e5ad86b.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/9f1600c4363853dd5a371403df0d799e79f0ec4050787dc561f3a364f50a6ef4.jpg
facebook.com/snake.snaaake.snaaaaaaaake
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
media.8ch.net/file_store/1b9c09302c3c8b565ad3cf5628d773899a8ebf4252cf038f0723419df0a33f9e.webm
facebook.com/sam.badger.790/media_set?set=a.10100459430239978.2489421.6716458&type=3
catbrooksconsulting.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OERUgalIooc
twitter.com/BakedNorwegian/status/855017339263365122/video/1
courtlistener.com/opinion/1043245/the-people-v-bullington-ca42/
twitter.com/DarkTriadMan/status/855064760370384896
twitter.com/DarkTriadMan/media
archive.fo/Qtx2d
archive.fo/9XCHW
archive.fo/bd7pc
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/855087654131683328
zillow.com/homedetails/2457-Marva-Marie-Ct-Bakersfield-CA-93314/54775420_zpid/
intelius.com/people/Eric-Clanton/Bakersfield-CA/0CK4YRJNZCF
whitepages.com/name/Eric-M-Clanton/Bakersfield-CA/an974ba
linkedin.com/in/bryan-clanton-b7675933/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=eric clanton&src=typd
twitter.com/nopelolhue/status/855103610589458433
twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/855107096492331011
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZAjrMnAxB
muckrock.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/9756322
darktriadman.com/2017/04/20/new-video-analysis-bike-lock-attacker/
youtube.com/watch?v=q00NzPet5ds&feature=youtu.be&t=98&ytbChannel=Trump Dayz
ci.berkeley.ca.us/mayor/
twitter.com/JesseArreguin
codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-185.html
codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-185.html#sthash.bhFpfyov.dpuf
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122022553
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/02/mayor-berkeley-calls-milo-white-nationalist/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122022553#p122024704
archive.fo/4m4t0
twitter.com/nooneishere51/status/855135467804778497
archive.is/vm7Gb
archive.is/http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922

archive.is/yBj7Q
goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have been at these antics for thousands of years, you think they'd give up.

Checked

Evidence seems pretty clear cut, it's about time. I'm not really surprised though, after that last HWNDU incident I'm convinced Holla Forums can find anything.

Skin his face and sew it on a soccer ball.

I'm assuming he needs help ordering dildo catalogs, pizza and he might even need SWAT assistance.

At least tip off the authorities otherwise this fuck needs to be taught a lesson.

lurk more you fucking faggot

I heard he was outside his home with a gun threatening to kill himself. The authorities should look into that…

bumping for potential. I'm sure /baph/ is busy with their new toys, but we might want to let them know

check the catalog next time

Oh my god, that hacker 4chan must have pushed him to it!
I hope he's okay!

Yes pls. At least drop them a line. Maybe we can get a phone number or an address if they feel like fucking with this.
We have ruined lives over a lot less.

Make an example out of him. Let Antifa know that face masks won't protect them from justice.

Such is the fate to befall any who attacks KEK's chosen.

Oh shit I used to go there. Never seen him, most likely because I never took that bullshit class.

I think I'm technically still enrolled there so I might be able to send a troubling email or two

every single time, someone make a petition to reduce salary for professors in the US.

I'd make it so that you cannot be hired until you prove you are a devout conservative and patriot to the nation.

Typical doodweed scumbag.

Anons we need to find the victim a I known his first name is Shawn let's do this shit

Shawn is all I know so far from someone on normalfag social media let's find this vic and get charges pressed on the AnTiFag

It's 'im alright
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/121961613/the-smoking-gun-has-been-found

It's been the current warfare for a few years, m8.

Get the gas chamber!

bump

Go to youtube. Try the password writer88 with [email protected]/* */

Someone literally just changed it two hours ago.

It was definitely one of us.

If you're the person who did it, recover and reactivate his facebook. We might find damning evidence in his messenger.

facebook.com/sam.badger.790

This is his associate. He shares Eric's email address for writing Huffpost articles. I found him through discus.

disqus.com/by/sambadger/
Same picture, talks about Berkeley Riots

His huffpost
huffingtonpost.com/author/sam-badger

I also have a tweet in pic related

mobile.twitter.com/DarkTriadMan/status/854937080589418496

Holla Forums, what is the funniest possible reply that could come back to that?

Tell him to send nudes.

We need to compile a big dox copypasta with all the evidence so we can spam to the FBI.

halfchan is co-opping with us.

They've been doing it.

So the cunt janitor has gone to bed and stopped closing any antifa related threads. Nice.

I was thinking of an image or pastebin but this is damn perfect. Thanks.

Whoever has his amazon

BUY MEIN KAMPF
BUY MEIN KAMPF
DO IT DO IT

very important thing is he can be seen at the front in a lot of these protests, gave presentation on anarchist "alternatives" to jail using "creative means". Was at march 4 as well at front lines. Same jeans, same shoes, same hair (a unique type), same eyes, etc. Disturbingly into anarchism.

Eric Clantonemail: [email protected]/* */ / [email protected]/* */ (reset for hotmail)phone: 661-487-7032 / 661-345-2165address: 12119 Red Rose Way Bakersfield, CA 93312 1176 Billings Blvd San Leandro, CA 94577 PO Box 409060 Mule Creek State Prison C12 208 Ione, CA 95640Sarah Mendiola | 601 Douglas St Apt 139F Bakersfield, CA 93308
information attained from his amazon account, verified

There's a Sam Badger teaching philosophy at Modesto Jr. College. Someone call the number, maybe his voice is on the voicemail.

already bought him culture of critique and camp of the saints

Did he send purchases to the prison?

no clue, just an address listed on his amazon I guess

Good Night, Ulock Knight!

Someone give him a call, don't spoil his surprise if you know what his gift is for tomorrow

amazon.com/18-Simple-Back-Pack-K-Cliffs/dp/B007O0STNY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492681351&sr=8-1&keywords=18# simple backpack

Can anyone confirm or deny from the videos if this backpack listed under his account as purchased from Amazon matches the backpack worn in the videos or pics?

Archive of previous bread:
archive.is/2rAHQ
It had been archived 5 hours ago. Someone is watching. Not that it matters, but someone who isn't Holla Forums is probably reading it intently. Most likely antifaggots. Careful what you say, anons. Don't let anything slip about what you intend to do or who you are. Don't give away any plans.

foor chan image dump bc 8ch cant

well shit, thanks for waiting for the mods to nuke some peoples posts in that thread

Books next to his window?

My account has all the addresses I've sent things to other than mine still in it which is why I thought that. Can you go into his purchase history and see what he sent to the prison? Maybe get a prisoner #?

Any LEOfags know if this indicates which prisoner this is?

What if he like sent something bad to the prison such as something terroristic? unless C12 208 is an inmate number? any cali people ever been in prison to know?

Bikelock victim's name is Sean Stiles. He's on facebook

burn everything

It had already been archived. There was nothing I could do about it anyway. Someone already archived.

well fuck, then that means someone snitchin

are the gloves in his amazon order history?

www.cdcr.ca.gov/Visitors/Sending_money_to_inmates.html

that must be it. I can't reverse search the number from this page.

I was sceptical but after looking at all the photos, it's probably 99% likely to be the right guy.

The eyebrows, the eye colour, the hair, the facial hair, his forearm shape, his shaven forearms, his location and his politics all match.

If he doesn't turn himself into police, he's going to die. There is no way he wins this.

hmmmm is that even possible to send money from amazon like a money order service? Long time user but never saw that it could be done.

Interesting notes on Shanta Driver by Taiwan user
Shanta's 'lieutenant in the field' is Yvette Felarca

That's what I was saying. Careful. Don't give anything away from here on out. Can spoilers be seen on archive?

Anybody losing your raging fury over the bike lock attacks, please rewatch the people ganging up on one of his victims here.
everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/NewlinkFiles/16738140/f9a14948-7/fod3.gif

he's fucked

Can we get ANTIFA declared a Terrorist group thus labeling it a criminal organization allowing prosecution under RICO statutes meaning the seizure of all funds and those who are involved in the funding of such organization???
Imagine whose funds would be seized around the world and frozen???
hmmmmmm….. Kushner might get mad about his sugar daddy having his assets taken.

Yes, to an inmate by the name of matthew Bullington #E67557

Another angle:

Oh he's definitely fucked. Social media is reaching moldylocks proportions as we speak.
But it doesn't help to let Holla Forums know how we are fucking him. Perhaps a bunker might be better? Or a discord/tox or something?

I don't know. But that prison sure has some interesting inmates.

Quine Rodney James
Robert John Bardo
Michael Carson
John Linley Frazier
Patrick Kearney
Andrew Luster
Lyle Menendez
Herbert Mullin
Charles "Tex" Watson
Hans Reiser
Suge Knight
Geronimo Pratt
Rollen Stewart aka Rainbow Man
Charles Manson
Big Lurch
John Albert Gardner
Gregory Powell (Onion Field Killer)
Ricky Laverne Marshall [5]
Roger Kibbe

from the other thread

the evidence is overwhelming, it doesn't matter who is watching

I misread your reply user. I don't think he sent money via amazon. I pasted that info about sending money because it was the only info on the prison site that deals with sending anything to prisoners. No special section for gifts and packages.

the guys name is in that picture I posted

Oh the evidence isn't the issue. The issue is Holla Forums or antifa warning him about what we are doing. It should all come as a complete surprise.
Posobiec and others are just destroying him on Twitter right now. No goybook so I'm not sure what's going on there.

if that person is in jail it would be interesting to know what the cases were since it must be serious to warrant incarceration serving time.

thanks kind user

Why are all these people so fucking nomadic?

could you post the twitters where hes getting destroyed I kinda want to watch shit go down

Give me a sec. it's developing as we speak.

twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/854908065472229376
And there are hashtags, #Bikelockattacker and #EricClanton

This backpack purchased on Amazon appears to match the backpack seen here worn by the individual assaulting another person with a Ulock -→>>9757901

Posobiec:
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/854933432383811584

check the bags under bultema's eyes and compare it to the bike lock fag. my money is on ben, not eric. ben has a more similar nose as well.

Which user got into his amazon account? I'd like to see purchase history.

Unstable people with emotional problems move around a lot in my experience. Not sure why exactly. Maybe they make too many enemies and become pariahs and have to move on to greener pastures. Maybe moving all the time is just a way for them to try to externalize their problems instead of dealing with them - "fuck this stupid town man everyone here sucks".

he probably bought the timbktu backpack at the store itself. Seems like that kind of item.

The fat fuck hanging out with him was doxed in the other thread, it's a BLM whore who has been helping him coordinate his attacks. She was unmasked in this video

youtu.be/q00NzPet5ds?t=1m46s

>ca**[email protected]/* */
>[email protected]/* */ isn't a valid email as far as I can tell.
>[email protected]/* */ isn't a valid either
>[email protected]/* */ is a valid email, but doesn't seem to fit.

Suggestions?

thanks, trying to find what he's in for now.

same glasses too and he was at berkeley

In the purchase history for the account holder was a backpack 28" simple backpack which appears to match the backpack worn by the assailant seen assaulting people with a Ulock.

Further verification may be needed to id the bag but it seems to match from the outward characteristics.

the info has been online for at least 12 hours, he's deleted his twitter and knows we know.
everything is archived, and the FBI and police have been contacted. he is completely fucked.

twitter.com/InvaderJew/status/854981934237274112
pass this to the victim of eric, I want him to get a good kek

dude, EXACT same sunglasses, EXACT same shoes, EXACT same pube beard, overlays of his known pics with masked pics are damn near a perfect match, GTFO Eric

Knew id seen this somewhere

those don't have the little metal bits in the upper corners dipshit

This is my twitter feed the last 20 minutes at 6:00am.
I follow a few decent people and a bunch of normie Trump supporters. Everyone knows.

their not the same sunglasses at all you tard.

His hair is different, his eyes don't look blue, but mostly just no, he looks way less similar. Stop derailing. Maybe you just have poor facial recognition but if you keep pushing this I'm pretty sure you're Eric's antifa buddies.

this video shows his fancy SF timbuktu backpack on april 15 which he could've bought with cash. there are photos connecting him to the milo protest with another backpack, which he had march 4, probably the one ordered on amazon.

It's too late to stop it now anyway. He can derail all he wants. Literally a million or more people are aware now.

its quite obvious that both 4ch and 8ch are under influence of russians and their special hacker forces.

i think i'm probably wrong. you're right about the hair. i only jumped at it because it immediately got a thread on cuckchan killed.

As posted in the halfchan thread here is a video of a lecture given by Eric on Anarchic Restorative Justice. Note the high pitch voice. youtube.com/watch?v=fRo_xwNd4mU

Then watch this video from liveleak where the U-Lock faggot can be heard yelling "Knife!". Same high pitch faggot shit. I can't believe anyone would doubt this is the guy.

Would you say it's like a hacker on steroids?

Eric probably always wanted to be famous for being a commie criminal! Now he's got his wish!

Right after sending Hillary to prison. Dumb pawns will pay but the Government isn't going to go after Antifa or BLM in any serious capacity.
This is the realisitic approach go where they don't want you to go.

The problem is that advertising the pw destroys the point. There was a tox but I don't know if anyone still uses it.

nice work user on that hd screenshot, ok so it seems at least it is NOT the backpack from the amazon order history at least to me at least. nice work user!

filtered for being so fucking stupid you can't tell the difference between these two glasses which are very clearly of different color and design, and shape.

media.8ch.net/file_store/3cddb0d26e760e4093a523811b5f559ae77ef74aea6221e7c67774b60e5ad86b.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/9f1600c4363853dd5a371403df0d799e79f0ec4050787dc561f3a364f50a6ef4.jpg

His mannerisms and voice are so weak and effeminate. Who would have thought that hippie looking scum would be capable of multiple attempted murders.

He's definitely going to be relying on the state for all of his needs now. Prison is literal communism in the purest sense. Real gommunizm has been tried. He's going to find out how awesome it is.

Your autism is preventing you from making accurate facial comparisons. They look nothing alike.

The fact that Eric shutdown all his shit immediately proves he's probably the one who did it.

i'm a moron. i know

He may have taken BART (subway) to the protest. Police will need to know if he used it, something they may know. If he has a car he probably would've driven thogh.

With the sheriff not investigating and police not intervening from numerous calls. It may be that the level of communist infiltration has expanded into municipal authorities which is what communism does, it doesnt just affect one person it is spread and those agencies may be protecting this individual.

Only hope is federal authorities step in since this is a federal offense due to the use of physical force to prevent the exercise of another persons civil rights.

keep digging though. At first I wasn't sure if it was the right guy, but then reading his papers that he's written, his okcupid profile, and the classes that he teaches, even if it's not the same guy he had it coming anyway, commie scum.

I'd say that could probably be discerned by looking in to where he lives. He's clearly an avid cyclist, lol.

His prison buddy is definitely there, I cannot find out what he's doing time for. It is a max security prison, not a country club.

ALL the doxxing and fucking with this guy/posting evidence in the world is going to do nothing if the police don't give a shit and doesn't pursue.

The only way to get the police to pursue is if someone actually presses charges on him.

We need to get Sean Stiles to press charges against him.

facebook.com/snake.snaaake.snaaaaaaaake

This is an interesting angle

This guy teaches, anyone find his class schedule yet?

the voice in the youtube and liveleak video here sealed it for me

eric is fucked

Spice it up a bit

Do you burgers call anyone who works at a university professor? Over here in ausfag land you need to actually work hard and get a PhD in whatever field to be known as 'professor'.

Too far to bike. Drive or BART is likely. Or bike to BART and lock it up in berkeley, a popular option since bikes are allowed on the trains. Trust me I know the transportation. San leandro is on the bart line and he probably does bike-bart regularly to get to SF.

Most BART cameras are out of order. The ones in the cars are dummies which caused problems recently when a crime victim wanted footage. They promised to install real cameras but that will take years knowing BART. Even the bathrooms and elevators are out of order majority of the time.

There was a website that has all traffic cameras, remember the cpp camera that was moved right before the "gunman" incident. Does anyone remember the url?

No, we have similar requirements for the official title "professor" here. He's probably not a full professor. People are just using the word casually I think.

He has a phD. He's an actual professor.

No, I'm almost positive he's a professor. Thesis is somewhere in one of the two threads.

I guess the question would be did he come with the fat hog antifa girl? Because something tells me her fat ass didn't ride any bike.

Our company has years of experience producing counterfeit passports and other identity documents. We

use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports. All secret features of real

passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents. We are the best producer of quality

counterfeit documents. With over 3 million of our documents circulating over the world. We offer only

original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses,ID cards, stamps and other products for a

number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France,
Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, UnitedKingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many

more.

We print and sell perfect Grade A counterfeit banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world.Here is

your chance to be a millionaire.our money is perfectly reproduced with All security features

available. Indistinguishable to the eye and touch,Authentic note bills with different serial numbers

on Each note,holograms and all security features.We have the papers (substrate) already engraved

designed front and back of the various currencies of Each denomination

E-Mail: [email protected]/* */

Skype..nicolas.persey

Hi, secret service!

If he paid with a credit card, BART should have the records. He's probably easy to identify in any security cameras that were working.

Plus possible witnesses of him with his bike on the train.

1:24 you can see his face clearly.

user, that's ridiculous. It's CIAniggers.

I get the sense that he came alone.

All anime is schoolgirls and Hitler, isn't it?

if anyone wants to send him more amazon gifts the account is locked and only 1 person has access now

She lives in Oakland just down the street.

Rate my OC.

user, secretserviceniggers track counterfeits. It's their only job besides protecting the president.

So, Eric was using the password "writer88"

can someone do a compilation of the vid and the best /leading evidences ?

I stand corrected. I thought their only other job was partying with Columbian whores. But what do I know. ;-)

change our wives' children to "my wife's son"

We have video and pics of him hitting 6 people with bike U-lock, 4 of them on the head

Attack on Pepsi guy, no helmet, he caused some blood there.
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0.:37
He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53 in this one

Slow motion He hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet
At 1:12 he brakes military style green helmet

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot…
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

Who is close enough to him?
Please record everything to share with us

This cunt can finally spend some days locked up with a cell full of dindus. That would make a popular multicultural webcam

checked

14/88

Thank you a lot. Going to spread this a bit.

In my opinion, also spread everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/NewlinkFiles/16738140/f9a14948-7/fod3.gif and media.8ch.net/file_store/1b9c09302c3c8b565ad3cf5628d773899a8ebf4252cf038f0723419df0a33f9e.webm
Shows what awful people Eric and his fellow communist scum are.

Alright, I'm going to bed. Good luck and godspeed.

Also the previously posted video confirms Eric is indeed right handed, and indeed likes to wear faggy bracelets.

The nose alone gives it dead away.

So he's a gender non-conforming non-binary vegetarian also buys books about polyamory.
He couldn't be a bigger cuck.

Is it a thing for philosophy students/teachers to be cucks?

when his new reading material arrives tomorrow it will all change for the better.

A criminal prosecution is brought by the state.

The man in the Baclava, that very well could be Sam Badger. The foreheads match.

It'd make sense, three professors.

In philosophy

Cuckoldry seems to be tied to an unhealthy attempt to put mind over matter, a perverse way of putting a mind sickness above your own instinct. I suspect this is why they consider it a 'thinking man's fetish.'

I'm not surprised that they are violent and militant. Such an act must leave much repressed anger, specifically towards those who don't engage in it.

The only areas of philosophy in western academia that aren't infected with post-modernist, feminist, Marxist trash are analytic metaphysics, epistemology, philosophy of science, logic, truth theory, philosphy of language etc.. everything continental and everything analytic besides the listed areas and their offshoots are totally ruined. He's in ethics. 100% pozzed.

I mean… I'm not saying it's a legitimate degree. Just saying that on paper, someone considers him a doctor.

0/10

As requested.

I found the missing link.

facebook.com/sam.badger.790/media_set?set=a.10100459430239978.2489421.6716458&type=3

Sam Badger 100% confirmed antifa associated.

He's the one who writes to huffingtonpost using Eric's email.

Never edited video myself, but if someone can edit these together that would be great.

It would be great for spreading and hurting PR for antifa.

I think this was already proven in the other thread, but thanks for posting it again, archive everything and compile for a good dox

All that time tracking down Shia has heightened your collective autism to legendary levels, anons. No one can hide from us.

I'm not very media savvy but I feel like it's very important for the general normie public to start to HATE these ultra far left communists with a passion. Right now they're treated like they're just another political view that happens to be further from the center. They need to be treated like cancer that it is, so they can be cut out.

Yeah I posted it, I just went through again and found that he's actually associated with Antifa and anarchists now.

Fuckin CIA niggers.

Is anyone autistic enough to look for him on footage and find out what crimes he committed that day?

Yep. If these images are flooded everywhere it's only helping to show the normies what this scum is actually like. I can't see how anyone could like them more after seeing the things we see. And it's not like the (((media))) get much of this across.

there is always enough weaponized autism on here to do that, of course. not me though

I have a minor assumption that he's actually in plain site.

The man in the baklava has a very similar forehead to Sam Badger. If there's already two professor commies in that picture next to eachother, he could be the third.

There are many conservatives with absolute disdain for modern universities.

StevenCrowder, RebelMedia, Tucker Carlson will pick this story up IF there's an arrest for this guy or some definitive proof it's him. You're looking at a professor with direct ties to violent, communistic anarchists that hate America and white people.

make sure if the media gives out any honorable mentions that cuckchan did it

(checked)
Nice

To add on, I think the antifa spread may be from Sam Badger possibly.

He went to Mexico, saw the commies/antifa/anarchist group, and is working with his colleagues to spread it in America.

A lot of them might actually be college students told come out. Think about it.

A year ago normies didn't even know what antifa is. They didn't give a shit until they realized they considered liberals as enemies as well.

You're giving him a little too much credit.

Nah, think about it.

Unis are basically just brainwashing centers. His classroom is covered in commie attire.

There's a chance the professors are the direct links/recruiters of Antifa, and they're getting Soros funding.

lol

these people are organized literally like a criminal empire teaching subversion through communist subversion at academic institutions payed for by our tax dollars.
How the hell is Trump allowing our tax dollars to fund communist teaching to subert America undermining its governance? We sent tens of thousands of Americans to Vietnam to die fighting communism with that domino theory idea yet these communists are allowed to sew the seeds of treason here funded with our tax dollars spitting on the graves of all those veterans?
Cant Trump stop this madness to have these commies rounded up for Treason or at least call them a terrorist group with one executive order? Isnt it that easy?

Holla Forums never ceases to amaze me.

There isn't a government agency in the world that can do what Holla Forums did.

Try [email protected]/* */

catbrooksconsulting.com/
[email protected]/* */

Yea, I don't understand why the alphabets never ask here for help. We got an isis IED factory destroyed, found a flag in the middle of nowhere…. Just give us one of your funny toys as payment and stop treating us like we are the bad guys. Autism sometimes is good.
Sage for offtopic faggotry

(heil'd)
We are the wave of the future.
With our Asabiyyah we will fucking eliminate globalism forever.

Ok, fail sage, going to kms.

[email protected]/* */ for cat brooks

free the people who would care or help being held in state dept….

get matthis, Trump, and flynn in a room plz.

Has anyone in the area actually put a package together with all the evidence and filed a complaint/passed it on directly to the local PD or Sheriff's Dept?

Fuckos have higher priorities than some anarchist cuck (confirmed) that commits serious assault.

You don't think they have systems in place that they've developed for years and do the same kind of profiling for high priority targets?

I believe this part, I meant I don't think he went to Mexico to copy taco nigger antifa groups. This guy is not the origin of American antifa.

Well they don't use them. And honestly, yes, alphabet could have found him. But I doubt the alphabet could have found him in the 48 hours it took anons of seriously trying. Sure it happened days ago, but anons have only seriously been looking for him in particular for about 2-3 days.
Took only hours to find moldylocks. Government doesn't work with that kind of efficiency.

I missed this one. Got a source?

Given the resources and tools they have they are monstrously ineffective. Some faggots with twitter, faceberg and a good dose of autism can achieve what they do with boots on the ground, sattelites and mass surveilance. Just imagine the possibilities if some autist would get some of their logs.

Also, those niggers couldn't even find Steve Stephens and they knew his name, his phone number, had access to his livestreams and authority to gain access to whatever they wanted. They had to wait for him to kill himself before they found him. So you tell me who is better at this shit.

Yes it was halfchan, just proves that even the "bad" autists can do something.

Goodbye voting rights.

Thanks, user.

You fail to realize how much crossboarding is done.

I know for a fact Shia's flag was a huge effort on both boards, taking refugee at /hwndu/

I think I just got multiple new forms of cancer.

I completely agree but I imagine that much of the time with these agencies, it's a matter of filing for warrants to go out and get CCTV footage and requests for social media info (which they probably wouldn't get for a case like this). You don't have the sheer amount of people searching.

I am thoroughly impressed by Holla Forums's work though. I just want to be fair in an analysis of how crappy TLA are.

There has to be some causation between not eating meat and being a fag. Maybe creatine deficiency.
youtube.com/watch?v=OERUgalIooc

There was this one too.

Fair enough. It's hard not to be impressed. I wasn't part of it, but I think everyone involved needs a pat on the back. Really amazing work.
They can stop you from being a vigilante in person, but they can't stop you from being a vigilante on an Laotian macrame forum.

checked

WE MUST SECURE A SAFESPACE FOR OUR FEELINGS AND A FUTURE FOR MY WIFE'S SON

Look at this. Voat isn't totally useless.

How do we get him fired and in jail?

Victim has to press charges. That's all we are waiting on. He's been contacted… well… quite a bit. His Facebook is up. Name is Scott Stiles I think.

Maybe someone should write this on a sign for the next protest. Humor & 1488 & calling them cucks will trigger them harder than ever before.

I'd want pretty good armor before trying it though.

Would the university even care?

Get the info to Iron Ann
She is going to Berkeley.

The guy will prob be there with his bikelock anyways.

He knows he's fucked as evidenced by deleting some social media. So there's no way he'll show up to a protest again.

dubs confirm

If they see student enrollment drop next year, they will.

Battle For Berkley Round 4?

We can backup faster than he can delete. Lets do this.

Just to clarify (been absent all day), this is a different fag than striped-shirt fag, yeah?

Also, can't wait for this piece of shit to get arrested. Bikelock the fucker up.

Not to mention if its able to be found on google there will be a cache

Don't forget to check stuff like the wayback machine to grab things he's already tried to wipe.

giving a lecture

Giving a lecture

twitter.com/BakedNorwegian/status/855017339263365122/video/1

If you really want to have fun order 500 Qurans for him that automatically puts him on every single domestic watch list.

Check em.

PRAISE KEK!!!

what a cuck

he already got his gifts, they are already on their way, 14 ulocks are included with the nice books he can read in prison

Now I'm hungry user.

Pol is my favourite anime.
This Antifa:unmasked thing has got my blood going.

im back from dinner. can you give me an insight into the past few hours?

You know how I know you feds are monitoring me?

I talk about random shit with my dad, sometimes it's just random phrases, sometimes it's just lulzy ideas. Then I wait until I see someone on here trying to bait me into crimes here.

Besides, I can literally find 10 manufacturers on Alibaba that would have zero problem shipping me stacks of bills, with the plastic strips inside. I could buy counterfeit quarters, nickels, and dimes if I wanted to. I've already figured out how to fake out vending machines a shit, literally I could commit every crime in the book now, and probably get away with it. And I don't, because I'm not a piece of shit. Now how about you fuck off with tht shit and start doing some worthwhile shit with us, like killing Soros and hunting commies.

This.

fuck off back to reddit

I'll dig through the court records, shouldn't be too hard to find.

It blew up. Posobiec and many others reporting. Social media is on fire with it. Nothing much to report since you went to dinner other than social media running with it.

just checked my twitter, got atleast 400 RT's SHADILDAY BROTHERS!

Did you see that an user bought him 20 something new U-locks from his own amazon account? Other than that, people are just spreading info at this point. All of his accounts that have been located have had login attempts made. No one made it in his email, and his amazon account has been taken over so he can't cancel the order.

whoops, that image was for someone else, hours ago. polite sage

Anyone get a screencap of that post? I wanna see the feds shitty attempt at baiting

all good user. im picking up what you fuckers are throwing down. Are we gonna party through the night ?

You people are fucking retards. Look at how much damage he did with just one bike lock! Now he has 15 bike locks!

O P E N T H E F U C K E N P I T U P

no, he has 14, and 2 books

Do not post "Duur we should do X." here so he can counter-plan. If you have an idea to bring him to justice, do it yourself. You yourself are the hero we need.

Did he break/lose his original bike lock?

Friendly reminder that as things heat up, that everyone hear should keep a name/location list of their local academics and grad students from the humanities and social sciences. The way things are heading, you are eventually going to need it.

Don't you think some anons will take it upon themselves to turn him into a lolcow?
I think even if the police don't follow through, the guy is FUCKED, because "never forgive, never forget"

14+1=6 million

I dont know what you have done since I have left but my twitter is getting 10-15 RT's every 10 seconds. fucking hell.

Yes, here you go.

more then likely he 'lost' it on purpose

kek this is pathetic. Fuck you feds if you read this you stupid cunts.

I don't understand you.

Wait for him outside after class when he tries to get in the car. Smash his head from behind and then break his legs so he can never move again.

The police won't do anything. The university won't do anything. Burn it to the ground.

We must take justice in our own hands!

(((we)))

100% user. break every joint in the stupid fucking fags body

breaking legs doesn't paralyze, you gotta break the faggot's spine

12119 Red Rose Way Bakersfield, CA
Nice house for a communist, hope nothing happens to it.

ya, It would really suck if someone threw some ulocks through his windows or something

I am sceptical about any charges tho. Can you really make a case in the court from all we have?

Internet and street justice will be served tho.

These people have no self-awareness.

we have to make him so terrified that he turns himself in. theres no other way?

Go on…

That is most likely his parents house, he had other addresses listed in his Amazon Profile, some that are more likely, such as:

1176 Billings BLVD
San Leandro, CA
CA, 94577-1324

He mentions living in San Leandro in a few places, like on his wix site.

Not that there's anything wrong with it being used like this.

Still, the guy he beaned in the head with a lock probably doesn't have a house half that nice. How do you fight the bourgeoisie when you ARE the bourgeoisie?

Nice. Anons are the best.

Vandalize it with anarchy and communist signs. Write on it: FUCK THE BOURGEOISIE

The biggest kick I get out of this is the reason that some of them wear their masks, or the reason said to.. I think it was Tim Pool. Something along the lines "for solidarity" and also because if they all look the same, it makes it much more difficult to locate the person who did commit the act of violence if they all vaguely look the same. But now, not so much! I want them to know that they only have to fuck up one time, let their mask slip off at one protest, for even a second, and if it ends up on camera, they will be hunted down. They will have the force of 1000 bored and angry nerds looking to kick their shit in by any means. If they think they're safe hiding behind a bandanna and in a crowd, to think again.

KEK
second pic
also can we get some dykes to crucify him for mansplaining? it's always so funny when the left turn against their own.

Sounds like a potential terrorist leader to me. Contact DHS.

They're fucking university 'professors' that should know better. BUT, these are exactly the kind of shitbags that are teaching college courses, everywhere.

Report him to all authorities. If they will inquire about him, the university might drop him to avoid bad press.

So these antifa aren't even anarchists or commies, just violent SJWs.

1176 Billings BLVD San Leandro, CA
You're right user, this shithole looks more fitting.

This is a fake post from an outsider.

Holla Forums is a board of peace and we condemn this.

DO YOU THINK THINK THEY FEEL IN CHARGE?

It's going to be amazing when they try rioting in the south, only to be swarmed by police and ordered to remove their masks every single time.

Now that's the kind of house I'd expect a felon to live in.

the terrifying this that now its not just angry and / or bored nerds. I went out on a date for dinner. I spent all afternoon doxing and pushing this cunts death on twitter. I came home and I am still making sure this fucking faggot's life is ruined. its gone beyond. I have full blown normies pushing this across multiple countries. they have no idea now bad they are losing right now

lulz this exact thing happened at auburn the other day

They won't have the protection of the local police and district attorneys, either; the only protected class down here is college football players. Not to mention the good ol' boys who will follow those skinny faggots home because fuck commies.

TORCH THE CRACKHOUSE user

You are hereby admonished.

Did your normie friends get a good look at everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/NewlinkFiles/16738140/f9a14948-7/fod3.gif ? Does it make them want to get involved even more?

Thanks for the advice FBI. Maybe instead you fucks should just do your jobs for once.

my normie friends in new zealand are praying that this kicks off here during our election. we have been praying for the complete destruction of the liberals for the past decade. I have never wanted to kill a commie faggot more than ever user!

Make sure its the right guy, we had this thread last night and there was some striped shirt guy we pretty much agreed on was not the same guy. His moustache should go beyond his lips, in a handlebar style - unless its just shadowing.

He should batter himself to death with his bike lock.
Surely better than getting raped to death by jamal, tyrone and the rest of D wing.

Maybe it was a fake moustache as an extra layer of disguise?
There is too much other evidence for it to NOT be him.

I think the striped shirt was from a previous riot where he did the same thing. Someone was mentioning a milo protest or something like that. The longer mustache would fit, if enough time was between the two of them. If someone is bored I'd be interested in hearing the details. The last thread had something about that in them.

But, is it rape if you enjoy it user? He could really give back to the black community.

Just saying, be 100% if possible, because if you blow your load on the wrong guy, it has several negative side effects, like the real guy getting away, and our credibility being lowered etc.

Someone in the other thread was arguing "let the authorities deal with it"

Maybe he don't understand how things work these days. He will never be convicted, he was masked when he did the attacks and even if the mask went off, I bet he will have unlimited funds at his disposal for defense.

Just take a look at the steamy piles of shit like Ian Dabney Miller or Yvette Felarca - not only they hit people unpunished, but also they get fat 5-digits paychecks from university as "teachers", every month. How much you're making, anons, working your ass off?

Even if arrested, the whole system in SF area if full of extreme left types who will let them slip.

An open skull for others to see that attacking innocent people is dangerous, is the best way to go.

That was a doozy.
tldr; the guy he's delivering shit to is was 54 years old, and was arrested for armed robbery of fucking mom and pop food joints and gas stations.
courtlistener.com/opinion/1043245/the-people-v-bullington-ca42/

Case closed! Fuck this communist professor!

Oh no, they could raid out meetings and seize our member list!

925-969-2785

This is the number for Diablo Valley College's campus police. Call and drop all information proving that Eric Clanton is responsible for the brutal assault (and potentially attempted homocide) of a child, at the Berkeley protests. Such an individual should not be teaching; such an extreme individual will only taint the minds of our children with violent beliefs and irrational hatred of others.

Go to alibaba and search for it, fed. Shit's not hard to find. Fuckers are tarded if you can't figure that out.

Gas.

Nigger

It's all part of fighting for the common man…

Get outta here CIA edgefag. We're not like Antifa terrorists. We deal with things legitimately and legally here.

With those digits, it's a certainty.
Berkley is a place they hold sacred as the homeland of commie scum. Which is why it's all the more sweeter.

Kek speed, burger bros

Dragging him into the public spotlight and having him judged in front of the people is what makes us look like the good guys we are, and them look like the scum they are.

CIAfag, get out of here.

I informed /baph/. Lets hope they join us so we can punish him for his faggotry.

I knew I had old stuff saved about BAMN

this organisation should be looked into
they probably have some overlap with pizzagate-related shit, being control tools of the power structure

Actually, this is the kind of entrapment shit the SPLC does, then they call the FBI.

Hi Matthew.
Rabbi Heimbach and his band of provocateurs.
No one is listening to you here.
Find yourself another socially awkward autist like Dylan Mahone to provoke into foolish actions.
Holla Forums is beyond the reach of your skill.
Heimbach, Michelle, Sinead Mccarthy et al never get prosecuted, because they are federal agents.
Their gig is to convince you that "the police won't do anything" when you follow suit.
Sinead Mccarthy makes a big show of being under "legal action" after she does her operations, such as phoning a Muslim helpline and screaming racial abuse. Then she deletes her videos and says she "can't ever use Youtube again."
But a mere 2 weeks later, she is back, no mention of the "prosecution" and thanks to the high turnover of newfags, the previous operation completely forgotten. No one even asks for an explanation as to why someone being prosecuted is back making "racist" content.
Watch out for these people. They prey on the lonely and the weak minded.

Is this guy not guilty of aggravated assault? Why has he not been arrested? Quit posting memes to his tumblr and call the cops.

this also probably plugs into "tribes" shit with both the location and lgbtbbq-sjw-activists common to these degenerates

Obviously not even close to the same person.

This. /ourguy/ had a fucking huge gash in his head.
Are you faggots aware that this could have killed him? There is a reason that police officers aren´t allowed to perform hits against the head with their expandable batons.

then it's antifa's fault for hiding their identity and committing violence. had they not done that then the right guy would have been brought to justice

Fuck off FBI

Anyone see this yet?

twitter.com/DarkTriadMan/status/855064760370384896

Impeccable digits do not lie

those trips son

No antifa. Domestic terrorism, attempted murder, wearing a mask in the commission of a violent crime, collusion. He is already in the process of meeting justice legally by getting fucked in the ass in prison for the rest of his life and we will be retaining the moral high ground.

He will be feminized.

dubs magic is here with us

Meme magic lad.

Muh skellie check

Could be a false flag. We should fuck with this faggot anyways.

What is the likelihood that he knows every single one of the other actors involved in all of this and sings like a bird? Do you think any of these people have the strength of conviction to not out the others?

Bikelocks RatemyProfessors restricted, all reviews erased

it was fun while it lasted. who has the latest archive?

Would the prosecutor even be interested in widening whatever investigation is happening? Or are they going to make an example of this piece of shit while ignoring the rest of the faculty to make it all go away. We still don't even know if this arrest is actually habbening.

Communist college professors probably don't follow street rules. He'll make Frankie the Squealer look like Johnny Tightlips.

We did good, anons. We did good.

It appears a letter was sent as well, to the president's office at SFSU. It was received, but no reply.

twitter.com/DarkTriadMan/media

You did gud today Holla Forums.

Damn that was fast. Good work lads.

It's funny that someone is probably wasting a lot of money to have niggers like you posting this shit here. You will get atomic wedgie'd on the day of the rope.

archive.fo/Qtx2d

archive.fo/9XCHW
Seems like a friendly bunch of antifa. Group seems to be deleted.

Jack Heyman seems like an interesting fellow.
archive.fo/bd7pc

you tube.com/watch?v=5eiujPEXF_8

Plenty of info if you google his name.

yes archive, plus it will reopen ^^

We have got to keep pushing from here. We need to blow #EricClanton into the stratosphere. We should flood SanFranState University, as well as other universities with demands/ questions like:

- How many of your faculty are working with these communist terrorist organizations?
- Are the students even safe at your school?
- You must investigate ALL of your "humanities" professors for possible terrorist connections
- Any professors with left-wing ideas could be dangerous, violent thugs. We demand you investigate your staff!!
- This is what happens when you don't allow conservative voices on campus!!

Make them feel what they have done to us so many times before.

I've heard of that guy, doesnt he have AIDS? He spread it to a student and there was a scandal.

Kind of a shame if he did get arrested, instant karma was going to get him. Now he could essentially be in protective custody. Oh well, they have to let him out some time.

slim chance he was arrested, would be a shame if he was psychologically terrorized tho

Oh yeah i heard about this as well! He appearantly got it from a guy he met in a gay club.

Pools closed!

Kind of a shame? If he is charged his life is pretty much over. Some rich kid who grew up in a nice neighborhood wanted to roleplay as a Antifa in his offtime.

If he wanted to LARP he should have brought his LARP sword. If you are going to carry out a potentially deadly attack on one of our side, you better prepare for the wrath of Holla Forums.

There are too many eyes on this for the prosecutor to drag-ass. No career attorney would risk it to not check every box. Also it would be an leo interviewing him on tape and trying to get him to squeal. They will be obligated to try to get him to sell out his "comrades."

He's going to talk. Not only that I bet warrants are being issued on all this shit here.

Everyone anywhere near this dude is fucked.

all this shit here.*

Can we just gas all cops as well? They're obviously not interested in doing their fucking job if it has anything to do with arresting lefties.

The Japanese character for pe is ペ

In a world where cops suck antifa dick for petting sessions, you are the law enforcement, Holla Forums.

asvanced 8/pol/ dominance

Those questions! It's making me realize this might be a bigger get than I thought.

Are we going to avenge Joseph McCarthy?!

well if he's arrested i guess he won't be canceling those u-locks…

Would LOVE if he was arrested during class so the whole school get the message what happens when you mix with ANTIFA

That's under the assumption that police will actually do anything. I'm worried that all of these articles on Twitter will stop getting pushed around when E-Celeb faggots get bored tomorrow and start tweeting about some pointless drama.

We just have to wait, maybe 12-24 hours, until the mainstream media begins reporting on this. Then, we have maybe a 48 hour window to pose as concerned parents, students etc…

We can make this huge

PSA: halfchan is issuing two-day bans for replying to bikelockbitch threads.

i like this idea

That place is so fucking shitty. I just got banned again yesterday for 13 days for posting a picture of that illegal spic with the white shemagh.

Tanya knows about following the rules.

Fuck halfchan and fuck moot, bunch of SJW cocksuckers.

But then again, those idiot mods are always a day late and a dollar short. The ban came pretty much after everything was wrapped up and everyone was identified. It's not like it's hurting me because I can't post on a board that's nothing but black dicks and weak bait.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for him?
fuck him
rich upper middle class lefty cunt
never lived near a paki or had to catch a bus or a train when its full of blacks
they live in a fantasy world and its time to wake up

I was banned three days for "replying to a raid thread".

Literal jew

checked!

Nigger relax, I was replying to someone but for some reason it didn't link his post.

That's why "kind of a shame" had a question mark behind it.

Anybody within the vicinity of bikelockfag's address?
Drive there, get pics, report here. Confirmation would fucking rule

What is with all these faggot antifas that are pushing 40, still dress like 19 year olds, and think it's cool to go out with a bunch of retarded teenagers and assault people?

Fucking hell, get your life together you fucking losers.

Apparently they put a mass IP ban on the whole of the Netherlands.

Oh sorry
fuck I just hate them so much
fucking spoilt brats have everything in life handed to them and think they know whats best in the world for everyone because they know what works in their static bubbles of reality

So, did everyone on Twitter get bored with this story already? This shit needs the attention that the bitch with dreadlocks got.

WHATS GOOD WITH 8/POL/

relay from chan-to-chan and find refuge on ban

that's the point, these folksnever faced any real hardship and so they exist with the empty feeling that they never really accomplished anything. basically they are having an early midlife crisis

ok, that is funny

Yeah if you do it, remember to take a screenshot of the picture you made on your PC and post that, so the EXIF gets cleansed from it. We don´t want Holla Forums to get your data.

Thank you user. It's nice to contribute.

We've been given a glowing opportunity to hit at the leftist core of academia, a violent criminal teaching humanities courses in the heart of leftism in the West.

I hope Holla Forums will go all thew way and see the potential in this. I we raise enough of a shit storm, we can force colleges to admit that they are leftwing indoctrination camps that are breading grounds for violent left-wing terrorists, and force/shame them into investigating themselves in front of everyone.

This gives us the moral high-ground, lowers them considerably, gives more speaking room for right-wing ideas on campus etc…

I imagine I am banned then, theres was pretty much a full doxx in the threads. Current address was not confirmed though. Have we verified the arrest claim yet? Also it seems he had two criminal records in CA but couldn't get my hands on em.

I'm not sure that's the guy.

as was said before, this is clearly a man that has huffed cock.

I got the 2 day ban from that thread. Fuck the mods

THE MEMES ARE BECOMING REAL

Just when I was bitching about E-Celebs not getting on the ball, Mr. Monkey Mentality actually comes through. About two minutes ago.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/855087654131683328

I imagine he will be placed on leave if he has not already. SFSU and hundreds of others are aware if not thousands. Also the local DOJ and police departments have been flooded with images, videos, and whatnot. He is going down.

Well if he's Tweeting it, chances are it'll start steamrolling to Infowars and all the other E-Celebs.

what board had the user that made the original face -> name discovery? doesn't matter, just curious.

Not today CIA

It was Ebaumsworld that cracked it wide open.

The hashtag is delisted from autocomplete now. Also a lot less showing up in search. They are in SHUT IT DOWN mode.

It were your friends over at reddit, as always.

It doesn't matter. pol's lack of interest in attention whoring is what makes it strong.

*I heard it was ebamsworld though

zillow.com/homedetails/2457-Marva-Marie-Ct-Bakersfield-CA-93314/54775420_zpid/
because: intelius.com/people/Eric-Clanton/Bakersfield-CA/0CK4YRJNZCF

or whitepages.com/name/Eric-M-Clanton/Bakersfield-CA/an974ba

4ch just mass banned thousands of accounts for replying in bike lock threads.

it's better the newfags flock to half

accounts? cuckchan has accounts now?

Phrenology isn't as dead as they'd like you to believe. Look at the chief and school officials; it's easy to tell who has infiltrated just by looking at their patsy face.

So any progress in the last 8 hours or so? Did he commit suicide?

lol, meant ip address, but yeah, if you have a 4chan pass.

Has she been identified yet?

She would know who he is

Fuck off 5c9643 disinfo shill

FUCKS SAKE 4CHAN MODS ARE
DELETING CLANTON THREADS AND &B user

halfchan mods have been compromised since 2007 friend

Doesn't "kind anonymous doner" always send a legal team to specifically make sure these cunts don't squeal?

holy shit. that guy is a closet killer.

voting is for capitalists

Terrorism charges? Attempted murder? He will be begging to plea bargain.

How does one get a job in made up bullshit after spending four years learning it?
Also you can tell this guy's just tries soooo hard to fuck his female students.

did he maybe went to jail for something bikelockscum did? and getting supported and paid?

I hope we can get the cunt throwing those explosives too.

Why the concern? Think of it as like a Trump missile attack. The threads were running for days and quite intensely. And the results are in now. The mods can now make their token effort at putting a lid on it. It's a sop.

I'm not sure that's the guy. hasn't responded at all and looks slightly different.

as was said before, this is clearly a man that has huffed cock.

The charges, per the California Penal Code could be:
245 (a)(1) PC Assault with a deadly weapon, not a firearm.
245(a)(4) PC Assault that causes great bodily injury.
203 PC Mayhem
205 PC Aggravated Mayhem, if permanent brain damage.

The following can be charged, depending on how the District Attorney fiels charges:

664-187 PC Attempt murder
187 PC If victim dies from the inflected injury. The murder charge can be first degree if Mayhem is proven, otherwise it will be second degree murder.

also, add some premeditated modifiers to those because he went with a weapon.

SF State‏Verified account @SFSU 36s36 seconds ago
Replying to @raiderjim40

We fully understand your concern, however be advised that Eric Clanton is not an employee of San Francisco State University.

Easily. Maybe more. Who knows what swamp creatures we may find eh lads? vid related.

Yeah, someone was saying that he worked at Diablo Valley or something.

Weird, as soon as I mention it, it shows up on my feed.

Hmm, I think for a felony the vic pressing charges isn't necessary.

This didn't happen on university grounds and the mayor is a commie. The whole area is full of leftists/progs that hate the right with a passion.

That's what I'm seeing, and he graduated from the other school. LOL at the shotgun effect. The guy is so fucked.

Shanta Driver the leader of the entire operation is a lawyer that spends all of her time suing the government between ordering BAMN to attack people. I suspect she sometimes sends BAMN to get into fights so she can sue police or extract money from businesses.

I would not be surprised if they are already on the offensive and 4chan is banning people due to legal threats from them. I don't know how they would go when it comes to defending bike lock guy but they have a ton of experience dealing with criminal cases. The FBI really needs to come in and RICO the entire thing to reliably stop them.

Oh wow.

It should be noted this Jack guy has 91K followers.

UPDATE

GOOD NIGHT LEFTSIDE

(check)
I bet eric didn't think his 15 minutes of fame would be like that

Clanton's Father? He is a maybe relative on Spokeo

linkedin.com/in/bryan-clanton-b7675933/

Lots of confusion out there: "So the professor at Berkeley Eric Clanton, has been ID as the lock hitter, what r u going 2 do about it?"

What do they mean by this?

Based victim, counterattacked.

I think he's actually a professor for Diablo Valley College.

let the victim know so he can charge him with:

245 (a)(1) PC Assault with a deadly weapon, not a firearm.
245(a)(4) PC Assault that causes great bodily injury.
203 PC Mayhem
205 PC Aggravated Mayhem, if permanent brain damage.

The following can be charged, depending on how the District Attorney fiels charges:

664-187 PC Attempt murder
187 PC If victim dies from the inflected injury. The murder charge can be first degree if Mayhem is proven, otherwise it will be second degree murder.

also, add some premmeditated modifiers to those because he went with a weapon.

can confirm

He doesn't seem to thinking period. Leaping out of a crowd and cold cocking some guy on the head with a bike lock? And this guy's a professor. Boggles the mind. I'm constantly making the effort to adjust my expectations. I grew up thinking that professor=decency, or at least no grievous bodily harm assaults.

fuck cuckchan and the antifa mods

seriouslyt who the fuck names their kid steve stephens

fucking nogs ahaha

YeS! Was really seriously hoping he was gonna file a suit and charges

People spamming their Facebook with negative reviews and homeslice doesn't even work there.

Shadilay!!!!

well there goes the post quality here going further down the shitter. Hey you cuckchan retards, if you still hadn't left by now we don't want you.

user i don't know how to tell you this.

They all get modified because he was wearing a mask at the time

Adam Antifa didn't really impress with his fighting style

Wouldn't he additionally be charged with battery, committing a criminal offense while wearing a mask and rioting?

forgot about that. yeah this piece of shit is fucked.

anyone know the amount of time these kinds of charges carry in california?

So I'm noticing it's starting to get the attention of people with tens of thousands of followers. Now he's Tweeting at the mayor of Berkeley. This just came in 1 minute ago.

What do you think the chances are this is going to take off bigly?

That other dude from the Milo berkeley riot is still free, the uni cops didn't seem too interested in arresting him. It took Ralph to call them and give them the info but the guy seems protected. We have to make this big so he is remembered.

just replied to a fresh thread with "fuck you mods". I piss on their ban, they should understand that venting on /pol is much better (for them) than taking it to the streets.

turn this into a protest movement against the humanities on college campuses.

get their funding revoked. republicans control the presidency, congress and the supreme court now. it can be done.

You must be very, very old.

Fuck it, tweet it at Trump.

YES.
He is a philosophy teacher at a college institution. Turn it into a message about the indoctrination of liberal professors on the student body and their advocating for the type of actions carried out by Rabbi Eric!

Some anons think its Cat Brooks (of BLM), some think its Yvette Felarca.
They are both part of the 'BAMN/UAEE 'charity' organization anyway with the brains of it being Shanta Driver

Pic related is her after she got her mask ripped off. The vid that the pic is from was posted by some user last night.

18-9-108. Disrupting lawful assembly.

(1) A person commits disrupting lawful assembly if, intending to prevent or disrupt any lawful meeting, procession, or gathering, he significantly obstructs or interferes with the meeting, procession, or gathering by physical action, verbal utterance, or any other means.

A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

Someone hacked his amazon account last night, these are the addresses that were in there. The first one looks like his parents house (it's too nice for a scumfuck like him)

SF State is replying to people advising them that Eric doesn't work there. They're probably getting a million calls right now.

I believe he works at Diablo Valley.

Dubs confirm my shit-eating grin

Wrong file, whoops. Here's the one I was looking for.

Berkeley mayor is just fine with it, he's a major POS and a supporter of mudslam.

Kek:
"ANTIFA Bike Lock Bandit Identified as Professor Eric Clanton of SFSU"
then:
"We fully understand your concern, however be advised that Eric Clanton is not an employee of San Francisco State University."

Rinse, repeat

wait up did those antifags trash bag some dude then uclocked him?

This suggests a history of abuse by his parents or worse. Prison record also indicates it was sexual abuse. Possible MCS.

Repetitive noises and flashing lights will make him more open to suggestion. Use this knowledge with care.

spoopy. suggested speaking to an allied tutor before we had the cucks name.*puff. banned* had been posting a few days since germanbro was baking the bread

STOP SPREADING FALSE INFO HE GOT HIS DEGREE AT SFSU

HE TEACHES AT DVC

Jack Posobiec was an actor in a movie called "THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM"

He has also worked on presidential campaigns and senate campaigns.

got banned the other day on Holla Forums for posting "fuck off with that shit gay nigger faggot" as a replie to a faggot who kept spaming global rules, like a chan that don't allow the use of faggot and nigger is no chan at all

Let's get Ian Miller's name and riotous ways out there again too. He was the antifa from the Feb Berkeley Milo riot.
theralphretort.com/uc-berkeley-rioter-exposed-works-university-203017/

And twitter banned people for reporting him to the FBI
theralphretort.com/twitter-suspends-user-reporting-self-professed-violent-rioter-fbi-2006017/

"Listen Eric, we want names or you are fucking going to Guantanamo bay."

I am as a matter of fact.

Nice. He should have ordered some 1000 dildos of various sizes in his name, plus Mein Kampf.

I did not know that, thank you.

Also, here's the last Twitter cap I'll post. It's starting to really take off. You can look at people talking about it here.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=eric clanton&src=typd

Without mentioning anyone in particular I've been larping on commie boards and insinuating people who get caught like this will be purged as liabilities. Got some infighting going after soe agreed and others wanted to support these losers.

Not a young chicken myself. Decency in education ended decades ago, and I'm not in US - it happened everywhere.

what if this is their actual goal?

lel can some anons visit him and go full ABC on him since we intelligence now?

Yes if anyone thinks they aren't trying to murder people the evidence is right there. They were pulling people into their mosh pits blocking the view of anyone who could save them and savegly beating their heads with blunt objects.

also keep an eye on that antifa photographer (same one next to moldylocks in her video). He is the shield that ulock and stick antifa were using to distract and attack from behind him. If you watch the videos several times he runs distraction defense for the guy with the stick who hits people then shoves the camera kid into the people he attacked who then blocks them as he slinks back into the black bloc

When twitter became a better free speech platform than 4chan

twitter.com/nopelolhue/status/855103610589458433

You're doing God's work user. Thx.

I would stay the fuck away from sending this guy dildos in the mail, cardboard boxes etc. considering he's going to be changed with terrorism. They're going to scrub everything to do with him hardcore. Be safe anons.

good, whats the R report on leftypol ?

it's extremely fucked that sociopath hasn't paid for his attack on an innocent

Wow. Whatever problems you have in your life, be happy that right now you are not in the shoes of Eric Clanton…

Holy hell watching that twitter is off the chain man, this guy is getting railed on social platforms right now

No. I'm going to sit back and watch at his point. He's a tar-baby now. Don't get petty changes for yourself. Be safe user. There is no conceivable way we can fuck him harder than he is about to be fucked.

It'll be up to us to keep an eye out for all of these thugs when Iron Ann goes there next week. We need as many streamers as possible. I would wear a recording device along with phone recording of all crowds in the area. We need to keep Ann safe.

I'm happy I'm not in his shoes because I'd be a disgusting cuck if I was

thats actually a shoop fam

We fully understand your concern, however be advised that Eric Clanton is not an employee of San Francisco State University.

If Eric Clanton ends up in a California prison he's going to get to meet Aryan Nation up close and personal. Good times. Good, good times.

I'm actually working on sort of middle of the road pussy type boards. People I know won't be out in the streets but could be sending money to #protectourfags or whatever which then goes to antifa or whatever. This is the cumulation of my quest to destroy antifa supply lines. I know it's not a good plan but I am not a smart man and it is all I have.

I tried to picture it for a second and it made me panicky feeling. I imagined laying on my bed staring at the ceiling knowing my fucking life is over and having my heart jump every time my cell rings or a car door slams outside. Just waiting for that pounding knock to come at the front door.

Thy will be done.

I'll be there

Everything is possible. However, this time they could end up on a terrorist list.

guise be smart. Respect the double-dubs. Just point and laugh. It's Hitler's birthday. Spend time with your family and enjoy the fruits of our labor.

This. I bet he was basically blackmailed or otherwise coerced into being antifa.

If it were possible he could provide valuable information. Can anyone find his writings? I could try going pschoanalytic on him.

The left
ALWAYS
underestimates the silent majority. I can't imagine how many people want to descend into the streets now and beat these commie shits up.

8ch use pic if necessary

2 data points of how fucked the university system in california has become. All of their federal funding needs to be cut.

vid of eric "working"
twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/855107096492331011

4 days old and mite b LARP, but at least it's well-written LARP.

CHARGES FILED

pscp.tv/w/1dRKZAjrMnAxB

He's hardcore and is probably indoctrinating his students. His writings and thesis are ITT.

(checked)

You'd think a police officer wouldn't fuck up the spelling of his own city twice.

what kind of retard uses periscope to post information or updates that could easily fit into a tweet or text on another site?

He posted it in a tweet with this link to discus it.

I posted the Tweet he did earlier in the thread.

here

It's days like this that make me realize how special what we have here is. I love you anons.

Happy Hitler's Birthday

Careeer. Over.

I am doing something like that. I have been building a lefty facebook for a while and befriending communists and that sort of type. I have a goal in mind of a group I want to get into their inner circle, but if I go straight at them they will probably spot me. It is bet to meet people on a shared but different interest, interact a few times, then ask to be friends, then wait it out for a while. Play the long game user!

ikr I can't fucking access it. Can someone give a summary of what he says please?

Correct, that's odd. If something like that is really going on then a cop need to whistleblow. Post anonymously a memo or something from the shit commie mayor.

He's sitting outside talking about how the colleges turn people into raging liberals. He's not really talking to much about Eric, but college professors as a whole. He's talking about Moldilocks.

He is just talking about how fucked up the left is and giving summaries about the people like Moldylock.

Scratch that, now he's talking about Eric.

It's truly a marvelous place with the best people. Shadilay brothers.

not missing much user, just commentary and now sez moldylocks was armed and clapton a serial attacker

This.

ALWAYS BE ROLLING
ALWAYS
And upload the raw video of the terrorist groups ASAP. You never know what will come in handy later on. Just because you didn't notice something in frame doesn't mean some other user wont find something useful in the video later on.

Also the best offence would be to get them demasked and videoed. They fear getting doxxed when doing their terrorist shit.

A common cloud storage for all data would be great.

>pscp.tv/w/1dRKZAjrMnAxB
How do I get the info about the leader Shanta Driver to this guy? I tried to DM Cernovich but he didn't respond. All the journalists fail to look at the leadership and focus on yvette

No he isn't, he's soft and fragile. He's an academic, most of his "edge" is a lame attempt at differentiating his mediocre intellectual product from other academics. No different from Cicariello at Drexel.

Gonna read his shit, if I find anything significant I'll bring it here.

Look into his parents, schooling, and upbringing. Look for "unexpected" connections to known/likely occult, intelligence, military etc.

Sure CIAnigger, those clouds are safe and secure lel

DM @JackPosobiec on Twitter.

fucking top kek.

This guy deserves what is coming for him. Great fucking work Anons. The Amazon order is a nice touch.

I meant his ideology is hardcore, and it is. Sure he's a pussy voiced cuck but they all are. Look at this soft assed freak with a lock in a towel. They do this shit because their fists would break if they threw a punch.

Just put the video on YT or LiveLeak and enable downloading. Then spread the links around. No need for sekritclub shit.

More eyes on the footage the better.

Can't leave these quads unchecked, lads.

id/ dubs check!

How much would he really know? He's just a pawn, a useful idiot.

Lets see an actual link to the booking.
This could just be disinfo to take the pressure off.

Hi, I think people need to stop criticising us Redditors. Just because you guys like to use the word N!gger a lot, it doesn't make you better than us folks who post on The_Donald.

Without T_D memes like pepe wouldn't have been created and spread around on sites like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. We help to win over the normal folks on the internet.

Also, our joint investigations on people like professor Eric work better on reddit, we have a bigger audience to help spread the word to normal internet users. So, maybe stop putting us down and try to work with The_Donald.

Also, with reddit you can save your posts and you can PM people, so maybe you guys could try and sign up? You don't have to use your real name, it's not like Facebook.

Why the fuck would I be a CIAnigger? I would be NSAnigger and we can get that info from CCTV and cell towers, live.

Only slightly related but holy cow I love this man (no homo)

True. So glad that I didn't Pearl Harbor someone's skull when I was out last weekend. Just luck I guess.

FUCK OFF nigger kike commie.

Heh I just don't have the patience for that and likewise goes for reading commie propaganda so if it goes past much I get figured out. I just want to give the impression that the hardcore leftists are going to force normies and tourists to actually take action. Telling people not to film stuff because it's outing people is another strategy I've been doing since safety squads. Get the hipster "I'm just here to post fierce revolutionary pics on twitter" section cut out and I think you will see a lot of the numbers and funding go with them.

please kek let it be true

Holla Forums is a board of peace agent stevens

Better to have the vids spread out in different places user. In case some commie alphabet deletes it all in one fell swoop.

I hope this is true but keep spreading the good word until we get real proof. I want to see a booking report and mugshots.

Is this bait or are you really this stupid?

Hey user it takes a variety of types to win a war -
from part-timers/irregulars to Shock Troops. We all did good today and everyone has their part to play in further struggles

It almost doesn't matter. Since he has committed an act of terrorism the patriot act gives sweeping power/warrants to check any person he's ever said hi to on the facebook. I am betting this will yield more. Here's some of his affiliates here.

and that's just known affiliates. he opened a door. rico act. all kinds of shit.

No, I was talking to people on the 4ch version of pol and they said that 8ch pol was where people who were angry with reddit come to post, and it was you guys who were probably better recruits for reddit.

Since halfchan is now deleting ALL bikelock threads, I'll repost here.

SFSU is a state university and subject to FOIA requests. Their twitter is mass tweeting about him not being an employee. They are being coy by not mentioning he used to work there. It might be interesting to see their emails and when they decided to nuke the employee page and if they tried to cover anything up or condone it at first.

muckrock.com/

do you have nothing else to do at this hour but come here and talk about plebbit ? grt lost

kek btfo libs

Sean Stiles is going to sue him. This is gonna be fun.

Checked for "Your new name is Dolly, bitch. Now grab my beltloop."

They are playing word games. He wasn't a full time faculty member but I bet he covered classes part time and drew a check.

He needs to sue the mayor and BPD too.

Oh nice.

He is alumnus of San Fran.

Currently teaches at Diablo Valley College

Yes. See posts linked above.

Seems to be their tactic. Works a little like the taharrush game but with more stoning and less rape.

nice I was banned for 2 days for replying to a clantpost

8ch.net/pol/res/9756322 is our thread

buddy they are yanking your chain we're all already on reddit.. see you over there!

The fact that they got rid of him and are disassociating from him suggests to me that he may have admitted his participation in the attacks to them in some way.

There any precedent for legal action against Antifa? If the intent of 'black bloc' is to prevent identification of those committing crimes, does that not make them accomplices?

Yes.
I am not a Trump supporter and hate the alt right. I love immigrants. I dislike the chans.

Friday when I saw bikelockscum and his accomplices, I got so angry I had to get up and step away. Twice. If he were here in front of me, I would fucking kill him.

Last night I joined a movement that is trying to fight the left. I am not gonna give them any shit about my views on immigrants. Defeating the far left is more important.

Believe me or not if you like, I can't self I'd but everything above is true.

They're still tweeting the same message that he doesn't work there even posting it inside threads so they're watching this shitshow. He did work there once the screenshots are in the last thread before they deleted all the info from the SFSU site.

haha I was temp banned. Asking for PUBLIC INFO via FOIA is apparently doxxing? wtf. It's not even him that's being targeted, it's SFSU.

All the good work comes from here. 4chan just takes the credit.

Since they conspire to interfere with law enforcement (that is, to prevent identification while engaging in criminal acts), it might be possible to RICO them.

Lol @sfsu's twitter is 100 fucking tweets about the bikelock guy. It's even pinned. They are helping us get the message out.

Clanton charged

So go back to your movement's board/forum and fight there. This is not the place to recruit for plebbit.

Proof?

wut

Anyway here's the video, I haven't watched it yet.

darktriadman.com/2017/04/20/new-video-analysis-bike-lock-attacker/

There isn't any yet.

dubs and id confirm you will be converted ace 88. You can't ever go back from the redpill.

I was like you, once.

Just let go, and know that the Fuhrer will catch you.

That nigger is just trying to profit from this.

I've had 2 ip's permanently banned in the last two days.

The East bay Express is a free local paper that often features antifa shit in a positive light. He might be a photog for them. Also check photogs for the Berkeley school paper.

Yeah, don't watch this stupid shit. It's just a video we all saw already with some yellow and red boxes blinking on the bike lock attacker as if it's some sort of advanced program targeting him. It's fucking stupid. I'm sorry.

Hope this is true.

Reminder we have video and pics of him hitting 6 people with bike U-lock, 4 of them on the head. Several are 'sucker' hits. These victims should also consider persuing charges against Clanton too

Attack on Pepsi guy, no helmet, he caused some blood there.
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0.:37
He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53 in this one

Slow motion He hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet
At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot…
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

Do you love immigrants shooting their seed into your wife and daughter, acting dominant in the lands your ancestors created for you, and wiping our your race forever?

Don't talk to you or your wife's son ever again?

halfchan van'd me. we should start a support group anons

May be a LARP. but looking at the mayor of Berkeley, he looks like a half-jew hispanic, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it were true.
Also it is mentioned on ZH for what that's worth:
http ://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan

This one is good too youtube.com/watch?v=q00NzPet5ds&feature=youtu.be&t=98&ytbChannel=Trump Dayz

Can we stop posting ban images?

They are posting this every five minutes lol

WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF HALFCHAN BANNED YOU

polite sage for OT

Spread his thesis and presentation around. It's weird as fuck and you can see the university coddles him about it.

I'v been trying to make a pic of their seal where the woman is holding up a bike lock instead and there's a man (preferably black) cowering and holding his bloody head. I can't seem to get a good vector out of this for resizing and they don't have any bigger ones.

maximum damage control.jpg

user I saw several of those posts on the hashtag with only a few seconds between them. They know this is serious shit.

embed please jewtube is requiring sign in to prove age

We fully understand your concern, however be advised that Eric Clanton's asshole is at full capacity at this time. We ask that you please bear with us, and applications will be reviewed in the order they are received.

he has been less shit these days

It's better that way.

As an oldfag I approve of any opportunity to expose 4chan for what they have become

you are like little babbie. my condolences on the soul deep anguish that will come with the final realization and acceptance of the redpill that ww2 was won by the wrong side. I cried, and I don't cry ever.

Funny how all these "Anonymous" accounts on Twitter don't do shit like Holla Forums does when exposing evil.

Share/embed/show more and you can watch without signing in.

file already exists, see

We fully understand your concern, however be advised that Eric Clanton had nothing to do ever with our university and there are absolutely positively no antifa relationships he held with our professors that taught him. none. please don't cut our federal funding.

Lad…
The war never ended.

Signal gegeben,
das Leben will gewonnen sein.

Absolutely we can do work here for the time being . They need to go yes. (hide your IP when posting stuff, like your banpage)

if what fed-up policeman said is real we need get the mayor
ci.berkeley.ca.us/mayor/
twitter.com/JesseArreguin

This shit is getting bigger by the minutes. Joe Biggs is now Tweeting about it. How long until we hit the MSM if ever

codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-185.html

It shall be unlawful for any person to wear any mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise (whether complete or partial) for the purpose of:
One–Evading or escaping discovery, recognition, or identification in the commission of any public offense.
Two–Concealment, flight, or escape, when charged with, arrested for, or convicted of, any public offense.  Any person violating any of the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor.
- See more at: codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-185.html#sthash.bhFpfyov.dpuf

YES ALL MAIL THE MAYOR

I'm gunna start posting "Is Eric Clapton Red-Pilled" "Eric Clapton doesn't lock his bike, therefore innocent" " Leave Eric Clapton Alone!" threads until I get a ban.

Use this one instead. You don't need to vectorize. Keep it raster and brush it in quick and dirty. It will achieve your goal even if it's sloppy.

http ://www.books-not-bombs.com/content/images/schools/sfsu.jpg

based negress

Why? Do you have some sort of mental affliction? Immigrants used to be a mass of diverse individuals, but now seeing the last two decade policies, the majority of them would kill you without thinking.

It's the perfect storm
And perfect media story

"Ethics professor caught using deadly violence against people who have a different ideology then he does"

The best memes write themselves.

God damn such a tiny, scrawny man. He probably had to squat that bike lock to lift it up.

Now this is the real problem here.

He's a piece of shit LaRaza commie and needs to go. Plebbitors pls leave here and spread this info on your site. I nnoticed you had a thread about this shit mayor, revive it or start another one.
reddit.com/r/berkeley/comments/668s16/mayor_jesse_arreguin_backs_police_response_to/

reddit.com/r/berkeley/comments/65t2ed/official_call_for_mayor_jesse_arreguin_to_step/

Obese spic is the mayor? How poetic.

ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH
HOLD BACK THE DARKNESS
HAIL VICTORY

Or a redpilled employee trying to get the good word out about the bikelock guy. Think of all the sfsu people who are now aware of Eric and antifa's behavior now.

This guy needs to be the face of the California democrat party. Wonder if there are pics of him with Gov Moonbeam, Boxer or the other idiot senator.

He'll be doing that in jail.
Suicide by BBC.
Funniest thing is that earlier I watched a video of the stuttering prick giving a lecture about treating criminals more leniently.
He was basically arguing for going soft on them.
Ironically he will soon find the same criminals going very hard on his ass.

Give a bump?:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122022553

"Eric Clapton Did Nothing Wrong! Anonymous (ID: zwIIQtuB) 04/20/17(Thu)14:18:45 No.122022553

Leave Eric Clapton alone! He's way too old to be that Antifa guy, and doesn't even have a bike lock made before 1974 and would NEVER wear hiking boots.
We fully understand your concern, however be advised that Eric Clapton is not an employee of San Francisco State University. You guys are ruining lives with your speculation."

tasty

Guys, we need to push a "Hands Up, Don't Hit" narrative. They will understand that. Even claim they "hit a guy with his hands up" even though he dropped them a second before (like how the lie about "hands up don't shoot"). Keep pointing out that we are the non-violent peaceful ones.

#HandsUpDontHit
#HandsUpDontHit
#HandsUpDontHit
#HandsUpDontHit
#HandsUpDontHit

out
top kek

can confer, look at this little jewel on Berkeley's mayorship

Shit! everyone on twitter right now post a side by side clarifying that it wasn't clapton but clanton. Funny will draw in normies and reaffirms the culprit.

Death by a thousand cuts bruddah. You're doing more than 99% of us, keep on trucking.

What a hilarious meme.

Why would you care? You'd rather some archive site had your IP and any adbux?
What is the issue, exactly?

Fucking hilarious. I'm trying to find a song of his for this right now.

What's the difference between a baby and a bag of cocaine?
Eric Clapton would never let a bag of cocaine fall off a balcony.

:^)

that's mean to snakes user. I have a ball python that is nicer and more tame than any spic or nigger.

So this foreign fat fuck is the one holding back Berkeley police? I bet this faggot has skeletons in his closet.

(checked)

Maybe a good hashtags would be #clantonnotclapton maybe get some media attention. "Eric Clapton was almost in hot water today as he was confused for a radical activist who was assaulting people in Berkley Ca. And now to Tina Puentes with the story." Get people confused and the media will have to identify clanton and why clapton wouldn't want to be associated with him. Force the narrative.

do we dig user?

Sure. I was just thinking it would be a good way for half to be able to take part without getting banned.

You're on some really funny shit with that man. I don't even want to argue it, it's so funny. You might as well just stay here.

You happened upon the perfec joke to break this story with. You fucking genius!

Wow, how truly grassroots and organic.

Brilliant.

Brilliant.

hivemind. What the fuck is going on today?!

I'm going to once I finish saving/bookmarking/archiving the rest of this shit to clear out browser tabs.

Noticing a lot of funky numbers too.

Just noticed in my shit OC.
His parents have the US flag on their front lawn, maybe someone should tell them their son hates america & is working to bring it down.

Kek.
But really. What is the issue with posting links to half? I don't really trust the archive sites. Should I just break the link up? Really asking, because when in Rome…

They're afraif of losing federal funding. The school has been a leftist hotbed since the 60's. When I went there in '90 the Latino studies dept was getting huge and the head of it is a major LaRaza activist. he used to walk around the grounds like a rockstar with his zoot suit chains and shit in his scrappy hair waving to everyone he passed even if they ignored him. he's in a spic band too, and they used to play on campus all the time.

I'm from the area and it wasn't that bad back then. The two life-changing massive red pill classes I has wre critical thinking where we learned all the syllogisms and had zero prog shit and the required Gov class where the teacher taught us about media lies and showed proof. That man is responsible for my great respect for the founding fathers and the Constitution. They no longer teach there btw.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK TWITTER. anyone else immediately getting locked for even mentioning this shit?

Get on the clapton clanton angle I'm emailing eric clapton to fnd out why he was assaulting people at berkley. Make him tell us who it really was.

> breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/02/mayor-berkeley-calls-milo-white-nationalist/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan

ok do it on half not here pl0x

No, I've been posting this shit for like two days. People with tens of thousands of followers are posting about it right now.

well maybe its because the old burner email was associated with another straight up no filter account kek.

Jesus user. My sides.

Isn't that the old dude that was seen possibly directing the black bloc during the protest? I might be wrong, all old white dudes look the same to me.

Filtered.

After reading that our course of action has become crystal clear:

MORE FREE SPEECH MARCHES IN BERKLEY!

Screw campus; we need to march past City Hall and the Mayor's house!

bump my Clapton thread? It's gunna die. Sorry in advance half link.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122022553#p122024704

His platform. He was elected only late last year. archive.fo/4m4t0

I originally wanted to have it side by side with the hit but there's no good freeze frame of it.

Lel. Based Eric doesn't take any guff from wogs tbh.

No. I have a massive Twitter account with a massive following and I personally leaked this data to these pundits with a promise of anonymity we have to use all social media to win the war against cultural Marxism. If you don't want to fine i understand faggot but we're fighting a war in multiple fronts

I'm posting it on the webs. Great idea user.

She's a model and she's looking good.
(not)
She has more hair than she really should.
I'll never take her home that's understood.

Its not really being used when we were doing it all along. Ive personally dug up so much good dirt that at times I wish I had the balls to put my name on my diggings.

This, we need a few of you cock enthusiasts on our side to get the word out.

Because I've been waiting for a time to post this and fuck it this may be the only chance.

someone get a chinook helicopter spooled up for this fat piece of shit.

I made two, on the jacob proboscis livestream, not even twitter.

I keep seeing people on Twitter claiming that Eric Clanton has been arrested for multiple counts of felony. But they don't provide any links or proof, or respond to me when I ask where they heard this.

Heil'd and bumped for ubercomfy image

Kek. Some dude was on the same track an hour ago:

"andrescalamardo‏ @flippingareolas 1h1 hour ago
Replying to @JackPosobiec

Parents need to know the stance of Diablo Valley College about this scandal. #EricClapton #DiabloValleyCollege"

Sometimes they lock your account before you even make a post. I've had 2 accounts get locked (needing phone verif) before I even finished setting up the profile. I had used completely different kind of email services too and wan't on Tor or anything. I'm curious what tripped the lock.

sorry, jack, not jacob. and apparently its posobiec

This fucking guy lol. He's posting all over Twitter like him and his A-Team of intelligence agents have all of the inside information. Look at this fucking Tweet, as if SFSU personally E-Mailed him and it wasn't their Twitter spamming it out every twenty seconds for the past few hours.

Dont say I never did anything for ya

I have a minor crush on one of his myspace friends…

Those eyes scream "please save me from my own stupidity with the power of your cock"

Good on you
#EricClapton #WhyYouDoDis #WhyYouDoItEricClapton #LockLockLockinOnHeavensDoor #ILockedTheSheriff #LaylaYouLockMeOnMyKnees

witnessed.
go for it, save her.

You can fuck them, but don't breed with them. Retardation is a heritable trait.

That site also made the claim that the prof was arrested for attempted murder. This seems to be only from the vicitim claiming he would press charges against the attack (if it was even Clanton). What a shitshow of a site.

DVC college where bikelock killer worx

president : ted wieden
> [email protected]/* */
executive assistant : julie catalano
> [email protected]/* */

just the initial followed by familyname

He's another Cernovich self-help faggot.

JESSE ARREGUIN, THE MAYOR OF COMMIE TOWN, HAS RELATIVES WITH POSSIBLE CRIMINAL RECORDS

TELL ME WHO HUMBERTO ARREGUIN IS
please be a drug dealer, please be his father the illegal drug dealer with murder convictions. please kek let us have a route to deport this man.

Thats the same cunt that we dug up way back when when those natsoc lads went to do a rally and wound up killing a nigger in self defense.

When we dug into her we found that the entire 'command staff' of antifa in the region are all teachers either at Berkley or at a fucking elementary school near by.

This fucking clown is Wayne Lambright-tier. I messaged him about that video he posted where he said some shit about intelligence communities provided additional footage and now he's releasing it to the public. All it was, was the same videos we've been looking at for two days but he added little targeting boxes that blink when Eric pops on screen.

He only has a couple thousand followers.

It's because they are hated wherever they go, so they keep moving before it turns into a shoah

Don't know anything about it, but anfag antics resulting in the mayor of Berkeley CA getting deported would be the best timeline.

Looks like those pics are old (myspace, doh). I am far too late. Looks like the grapes were sour anyways: she really plumped out. Sigh… trips of truth my ass.

humberto is his dad, unfortunately the criminal record is for no seatbelt, and speeding. however jesse was born the grandson and son of farmworkers. I'm thinking he's an anchor baby. damn we really gotta get rid of that piece of law.

Chaos gods, user.

just get some feminists and then push her into abortion.

your error made me kek

guys…

twitter.com/nooneishere51/status/855135467804778497

He literally says that he thinks about ways to get civil society to end.

He was probably trying to bait escalation. And to some extent it worked, but probably not what he wanted.

this isnt picking up, we need mail the mayor garbage , is there another thread ? I'm going send to infowars, Drudge already notified

I mean, it's pretty much out of our hands right now. I'm not saying that we should stop working, but Twitter took a hold of it now. Mike Cenovich and Joe Biggs Tweeted about it. If he could get Alex Jones to rant and rave about it that would be incredible.

I'm following the Twitter stream about it right now and it's flowing along pretty nicely. A lot of people with thousands of followers are Tweeting about Eric Clanton.

I'm doing a cursory dig on Jesse Arreguin right now. He's boring as fuck.

Gateway Pundit has it.
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/antifa-terrorist-beat-bloodied-trump-supporter-bike-lock-identified-professor-video/

Genius really, they can identify and groom new recruits, indoctrinate our young and be on hand for any demos or fights. All the while being fed and watered by the taxpayer and with a nice, fat teachers pension at the end of it.
Its no surprise that the Weathermen went into education after they got busted in the 70s. They managed to stay out of prison too due to sympathetic judges and lawyers

The democrats find their affirmative action 'stars' early and shield them from prosecution. The castro faggot (mayor of san antonio before joining obama admin) had a history of getting picked up in drug raids, male prostitutes, etc., and it always went away.

Kek
"Diablo Valley College professor Eric Clanton has been unmasked by a group of online free speech advocates."

The twitterfeed with Eric's name is GOLD!

and its not like they're qualified to do anything other than teach worthless college classes, too.

Any pointers welcome. I'm just getting familiar with him before I start adding in key words like arrest, rape, child molestation to searches to see what comes up. CA wants to charge for criminal records, and no way am I using my CC for that.

I see they give you the important jobs huh

Theres a very easy solution to this. in a square off between ourlads and antifa, where the front lines are colliding but not engaged in open combat, which is when antifa strikes… Make sure there is a camera nearby: if you want to strike one of the, flinch like youve been hit in the face with something motion like your eyes hurt and then swing away.. you are defending yourself. If there is a large mass of antifa and they are massed around a small area point at the center of the area "omg they are killing her", done on camera your entire army has casus belli for destroying them if you get called on it… 'b-but i could have sworn….' and/or 'it was real in my mind'

i wannt her…i need fuck her

aaaaaw that's really nice.
still feels wrong when the media isn't shitting on us

We're OSINT fam.

This tbh. Funnily enough, once I stopped being a degenerate anarcho-bluepill I started actually enjoying normalcy. Probably because, you know, I wasn't being a selfish dick to everyone.

Dubs confirm, false-flag the commiescum

I don't give a fuck if Eric ain't the guy. He'll do, regardless. Leftist scum is all the same to me.
But, Eric guy has that "I always have a chew in" lower lip and no overbite. Bike Lock fag looks more thin lipped, with an overbite. I want to believe. The other evidence is pretty persuasive, bit I dunno… If I was on a jury, I'm not sure I could convict. Again, I don't care, and hope I'm wrong.
Fuck all lefties that use fear/intimidation/violence. That's my bag.

checktrain

(check'd)

great, I'm messaging piggy @ Alex Jones as well

Isn't that Mexican looking girl with the braids the same one from that video of antifa carrying air soft guns at the Arizona courthouse?

Limited, angry counterattack is nigger-tier. We will do nothing physical to him. For now.

AND THEN WE WILL KILL THEM ALL

Fuck no, both permaban for doxing. The difference is that twitter is so massive a lot of shit gets missed by their kike mods.

wrong shill, the cops will get him and thatsit

No, I doxed nearly every single one of them, that's not her unless she was in a brown shirt. The JohnBrownGunClubPhoenix were mainly the ones in the video

Yeah I think it was one of the girls in the brown shirts kinda chubby same hair braids same round face

He needs a u-lock to the balls.
Fucking shitty backstabbing faggot

Get your perspective straight, faggot. Do not forget why we are here (ultimately).

not sure if this pic has been seen much. May have some value to the investigation, as it is high res

you lame leftypol bitches are astonishingly stupid
GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE
Limpwrist leftard bunch of murderers youre all going to jail with your pet niggas

Does anyone have a good site for checking criminal records and / or mugshots in California?

checked for truth

Anyone else archive the reviews for Clanton? Only have this link archive.is/vm7Gb so far

So I posted "FAKE NEWS" on other Holla Forums in the He's arrested thread and instantly got banned for posting in a dox thread. My message never posted

Odd thing is people are still posting in it acting like he really got arrested.

Press the history button

archive.is/http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922

great the white shemagh guy hes in many pics also , one by one we'll get them we need more people kek they were good

This.
Fcking bunch of double dealing sneaky backstabbing bitch faggots.

Check'd. Kek appears to be mit dir, user. I am guilty of excessive enthusiasm for gassing the kikes. Carry on. Polite sage for OT

Here that Nazis? Antifa isn't happy, better watch out.

Genuinely wondering how is smacking someone straight between the eyes a sucker punch.

2:11 tear gas canister headshot

I think that's the guy at got honked by stickman on march 4. Or his friend. He's using bear mace.

get the hell outta here you stupid bastard
already , what t he hell you waiting for , leftard
stupid faggot go pray to marx we dont bag you all and send you to see the judge

they start the violence.

the left screams victimhood while it attacks you.

criticatac.ro/lefteast/new-faces-of-fascism-the-changing-nature-of-right-wing-policies-in-slovenia/
Video related

But clocking an innocent guy just having a talk in the head with a fucking bike lock is fine?

They don't get to take the moral high ground with their behaviour.

archive.is/yBj7Q

Eric has friends going on Plebbit asking for leagal advice

WE MUST SECURE A SAFE SPACE FOR OUR FEELINGS AND A FUTURE FOR OUR WIVES CHILDREN
NECESITAMOS ASEGURAR UN ESPACIO SEGURO PARA NUESTROS SENTIMIENTOS Y UN FUTURO PARA NUESTRAS MUJERES NIÑOS

See how equal opportunity i am?
Please no bully False flag antifa stickers are supposed to be shit.

right

how bout you kill yourself you fucking mong hah

Go snappier.
Remove "We need to", and increase font size on the two main info elements.

It needs to catch the eye more.

It is along the lines of the 14 words, but uses 15. I agree, but it needs more changes than that. There was a thread where that was being brainstormed a few days ago.

They are on the case: goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/

Checked for Kek