North Korea Is a Large Opium Producer Just Like Afghanistan — But That’s None of Your Business

Some talk about rare earth but Best Korea seems to be of similar relevance as Afghanistan when it comes to the global drug trade.

archive.is/LKwhM
thefreethoughtproject.com/norht-korea-opium-trade-afghanistan/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/holocaust/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, that's what the central banks are after. I thought they discovered oil there.

They use to smugle meth and amphetamine into Poland through the North Korean embassy, which begun the biggest amphetamine trade in Europe.

thefreethoughtproject.com/holocaust/
Never heard of this site before and it along with the author of the article promotes leftist ideology and furthers the holohox rumor

This is second post like this I've seen this evening.
I keep hearing from these same faggots about pro North Koreans threads promoting communism but yet to see one.
They spam the word "shill" just like the kushner agents but will attack trump.
They seem to believe Holla Forums works like reddit where you just mass post and hope one works.
I'm going to start saving screenshots.
They'll occasionally use their preprogramed Facebook language.
The old drugs finance terrorists bullshit. I've heard every country accused of this but we know one for sure that does, the US.

Just curious, does Best Korea have the appropriate climate to grow opium? Just curious? Is the shit fairly widely growable but just isnt a lot of places because laws and enforcement and shit? Or does DPRK just have similar climate to Afghanistan?

I do this shit when I stop thoughts, erase something, restart, etc. Sorry

It's cold as balls in norkland, so if they do grow it there it'd be under less than ideal circumstances, and you know the soil is doubtless beyond fucked.

It's a truther site. They did good coverage on Soros, CNN and Snopes for example.

This is off topic but it was the thread I loaded up, I find it so funny that we, and our literal opposite in leftypol manage to effectively coexist on the same board. We're furious about Antifa girl's bullshit and they're celebrating it, really interesting at least to consider that we have that much freedom here to have such diametrically opposed viewpoints yet are united under 8ch.

I don't buy this whole Nork BS nor Syria none of it, it's all ZOG pressure to install Federal Reserve institutions, I don't care what the propaganda says or wants us to believe, it's fucking bullshit and lies

The site looks like a ABC drama mock up of a "truther" site.

I'm actually kind of creeped out by this site. It's like those random generated kids YouTube channels.

The US presence of Afghanistan did nothing to stop the production of opium. American commanders allowed Afghans to grow the crop because it pacified the locals and fit into their 'hearts and minds' approach to the war. Afghanis were far less willing to attack coalition troops when they were allowed to grow, sell, and use their opium cash crop. Not to mention the CIAniggers with their hands in the drug trade as well. The Taliban was the only group able to control the spread of opium because they murdered and maimed anyone who grew it. America was never in Afghanistan to combat opium, and they never would go into Korea for it either, though they might use it as an excuse.

The only real tangible benefits to America (and by America, I mean the actual American people. Not the military-industrial complex, CIAniggers, or Jews) that could come from subduing North Korea are these: Trump's vision of America's military seems to be a sort of mercenary force, where American men and material are used at a premium to provide a deterrence and defense for countries willing to pay. Trump wants America not just to be recompensated, but to actually profit off of countries unwilling to expend their own countrymen in their defense. By demonstrating the might of America's armed forces, Trump means to increase the potential "customer's" willingness to pay premium for American protection. If America defeats N. Korea and defeats it with ease, what country will say 'no' when he asks them for more money to defend them? America's military can start paying for itself, at least partially. There also exists the matter of spoils of war from the war. If Trump is even partially sincere in his desire to take from the vanquished, American soldiers and the families of the deceased and wounded might find themselves with Korean holdings and a check in the mail from auctioned-off spoils. Korean firearms, if not destroyed outright, will likely find a home with the American citizenry.

As for Trump himself, he would benefit immensely from a successful conclusion to the Korean War. Presidential popularity, even during neocon quagmires like Iraq and Afghanistan, always increases during a war and especially after a successful one. Putting an end to N. Korea would grant a victory for Republicans in 2018, reelection in 2020, and cement his place in history as a good president. I can guarantee that if the Korean intervention is successful, Trump will literally ask the Nobel Committee for a Peace Prize, and they will have to give it to him; he'll use it to shit all over Obama for his freebie one.

Of course, the Jews will doubtlessly also benefit. If even a fraction of the rumors are true, the concentration camps and misdeeds of the Korean government will provide them ample opportunity to remind the goy about the six million. The banks of South Korea will expand north to include 20+ million under their influence. The civilians of the defeated North will exchange one terrible master for another. The defeat of a nuclear-armed state will also open up more opportunities for new wars in the future with nuclear (and potentially nuclear) powers; the kikes will no doubt try to use America's bravado in engaging a nuclear power to steer it into more disastrous wars in the future.

Where does pharmaceutical production fit into all of this? Do drug companies grow their own crops or buy their raw material from poppy farmers somewhere?

Just a week ago I found an old burned CD I made of some prime post-9/11 Bush era anti drug ads I saved from the ONDCP website or whatever back then. I'm sure some of these are on youtube now and probably captured from TV recordings, so better quality, but have one I just converted from the original .mov file I downloaded back when.

This one is great but this was a whole series of commercials, a fake "conversation" if you will.

Here's another one outside of the absurd "Nick and Norm" series

Note that among the other things your drug money goes to for terror, it buys box cutters ($2). Really dates things doesn't it? Potato quality but that's how I got it back then

Opium actually prefers cooler more mountainous terrain. It likes bright sunny days and cooler nights. It actually does make sense that they would grow it in NK.

This connects the situation there with white genocide. Whites are using and dying from opiate addiction just as much if not more than other groups. I know a few people who have had their lives destroyed by this shit. Kill your local heroin dealer.

Best part is there is no reason whatsoever they couldn't just write whatever laws they want to let them and only them grow it anywhere on the planet, this has got to be the weakest excuse yet to butcher white males in the name of zion.

Wait its perfect, north korea is a lot like afghanistan in terrain. Opium loves those cold, arid temperate mountains

Nigger

Will do. Don't forget that government and the medical establishment made this generation of addicts with the absurd Oxycontin everywhere until recently. I find it hard to blame NK or Afghanistan when Bush admin let Oxy get completely out of control, went into Afghanistan pushing commercials like I just posted, then opium production rises. Yeah, it funds terror, CIA terror

CIAniggers are buttfrustrated that Based Kim is eating into their profit margins and they have to buy less children. If they want Kim gone so bad they can send SAD to get him, I don't want any Aryan blood spilled over an irrelevant gook that refuses to acknowledge Israel as a sovereign nation.

greenhouses

Do all opiates have to be derived from natural sources? What about all of this shit from China I read about that is not actually heroin but is stronger and mixed into some base and sold as heroin?

All opiates are derived from opium. Opium itself is a cocktail of codeine, morphine, and thebaine, and all derivatives are alterations of thise three listed. So pharma companies likely grow their own. I know nixon tried to outsource thebaine(its nonpsychoactive on its own and is a precurser to others like oxycodone) to iran while we were still friendly.

Also apparently pseudoephedrine is impirted by literal boatloads into mexico where they're processed in professional grade labs in mexico into meth for import up north

Answers my question about where the scourge of oxycontin comes from. Thanks

This is very old news. If anybody can read Chinese, if you search on Baidu it's actually openly talked about on Chinese websites and in the Chinese media. This is some big secret. They're also pumping drugs into China and Macau, and China is getting really sick of their shit.

Sounds surreal from a Western perspective.

Nice plebbit meme.

is not some big secret*

Then agree to a peace treaty, end the armistice, their difference are irreconcilable, the ones standing in the way of a viable peace treaty has always been the United States…. you know, that whole art of the deal bullshit Trump promised, not nuclear fire as the road to peace.

Congrats on contradicting yourself in the same sentence.

Why would I believe anything a defector has to say? If someone defects then they are bias, they are also living at the mercy of another nation and prone to be utilised as a propaganda asset. As with most information regarding north Korea it isn’t remotely verifiable and it comes from a unreliable bias source.

I'm not so sure about that. Remember the first Bush? He won that war real quick and he still didn't win re-election.

Fentanyl is what you're thinking of, it's completely synthetic. Codeine and morphine are fully natural, and hydrocodone, oxycodone, etc are semi-synthetic. There are other fully synthetic opiods like merpedine (demerol) which tend to have nasty side effects.

Oh boy more heroin for CIAniggers to pump into white communities.

So our armed forces are the government funded watchdogs of the CIA's black-op's slush fund. I wonder if Trump is attempt at bombing the bunkers in Afghanistan was an attempt at interrupting the CIA's cash flow. You know the routine, defund and deconstruct.

Can you reupload it? It doesn't play.

North Korea is also an Axis of EVIL

there was some talk a while ago about amphetamine production www
pri.org/stories/2013-12-07/breaking-kim-jong-un-how-north-korea-became-meth-hub

Opium production is little fishy..afghanistan is biggest producer

Except the fleet never came close to North Korea. You dumb shills fell for Trump's tricks and now America is selling steel and coal to China for huge margins and the Norks get shit.

Samsung TVs are made in s korea. How would CI4 watch people if there is no production ? Also, components for mobile phones….and other stuff. Economy would be hit to hard

Ever think to yourself
The answers is drugs. It's always drugs.

Can't poppies be grown in pretty much every temperate and semi-arid environment?

What's the obsession with these countries particularly?

Yes
In Afghanistan it was mainly due to a dam project that raised the water table and exposed a salt deposit which increased ground salinity, and Opium just happens to be one of the plants that grow in saline ground

Is the implication in all this seriously that the US government is going to wage war with NK because that's the only way to keep production for pharmaceutical drugs consistent?

Dude…

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe that's why you're fucking retarded.

MFW the shills here are actually promoting the holocaust myth as valid
You honestly don't know where you are and the fact that your personal views/ideology will never be accepted is only going to become more apparent

in your echo chamber where your only source of information is some black preacher, a guy who makes moon landing truther videos on youtube and the latest FBI white supremacist plant.

Nice projection there, Chaim
If anything I'm personally much more pragmatic than the average Holla Forums user and accepting of outside sources but you're sorely mistaken if you think holocaust acceptance will ever be considered valid here

I can agree with this sentiment

We need more heroin in hollywood and other areas. like..Florida and Newyork.

Bump

Chinks cut China white with fentanyl to make it fatal. Heroin becomes more dangerous than heroin itself after the process.

Chinks cut heroin with fentanyl and inactive ingredients since fentanyl is more potent than heroin, cheaper and hard to detect, not explicitly to make it more fatal

In my area they do, though. Their role with human and drug trafficking with the cops is something I'd rather not go into detail about.