BLOOD OF GOY BABIES MAKES BRAINS HEALTHIER

From New Scientist,
article by Alice (((((((((Klein)))))))))

newscientist.com/article/2128328-blood-from-human-babies-make-brains-of-elderly-mice-young-again/

See Goy? Eating goyim baby blood is good for the noggins, HER BODY HER CHOICE GOOOY!

Other urls found in this thread:

n*pr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/04/19/523975844/human-umbilical-cord-blood-helps-aging-mice-remember-study-finds
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeesh they could be a little more subtle about how they view goyim as animals

If they manage to make it standard practice, maybe we can taint their supply

I think the most Jewish part of the whole Jewish conspiracy to ritually murder babies to harvest their blood while blackmailing one another at the same time off the associated childkilling/child sex is the fact that they didn't just use their 'le Ashkenazi genius' to develop an artificial alternative to mass murder/rape. White men would just have gone shit, this works and then find a way to not make it a Satanist shitshow and still get the benefits.

Kikes just keep trying to justify their blood sacrifices. There's lot of natural stuff you can take to the get the same results but kikes just want human blood.

like what?

Along with male genital mutilation and round after round of dangerous vaccines, another problem with the pathologized American birth is premature cord-cutting. The placenta will continue to pump blood into the baby for several minutes, after which the cord will cease pulsation and the belly-button will close. This short but critical window will increase the baby's blood volume by around 10%.

Out of the world
we call the twilight zone
he comes
Out of the world
where all your reason is a lie
Dream Healer
He's makes you see what you can't see
Dream Healer
reflecting your identity

He's coming out
He's coming out
He's coming out
He's coming out
He's coming out
He's coming out

I hate this world

Reminder: the blood in the planceta is still the baby's blood, the last that was aerated by the mother during birth.
All those proteins? They're for the baby's immune system, numbnuts.
Let the planceta drain into the child for a few hours before cutting the cord, don't cut it right away. Your child's health will be improved.

Couldn't they farm this with cloned test tube babies?

Kikes are literal vampires.

Slapped the little guy right onto my wife's chest as soon as he came out, let the cord blood pump into him before they cut the thing. Didn't let anyone try to damage his dingle.

This thread has been sensationalized, if you've got your shit together ahead of time everything will be fine.

How long until baby blood farms are standard?

fuck! why is this thread being slide down?

The only thing that vampires being real means is that you get to be a vampire hunter.

tbh, they will probably find a way to grow blood in a lab, if they can't do it already. They're working on growing pretty much every part of our bodies, so I wouldn't be surprised if blood was being worked on too. Of course, that's not the easiest method that exists already.

Could human sacrifice/blood drinking be the factor behind the ashkenazi's claim of high average intelligence?

Daybreakers (2009 movie) was a warning.

it's more complicated than you think:

Human Umbilical Cord Blood Helps Aging Mice Remember, Study Finds

n*pr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/04/19/523975844/human-umbilical-cord-blood-helps-aging-mice-remember-study-finds

" […] "The only thing, of course, is that it's a mouse experiment and mouse experiments often don't actually translate faithfully into the human setting," he says.

And Castellano agrees that this finding does not mean that people should start sprinkling TIMP2 protein on their cereal or signing up for umbilical cord transfusions.

First off, he says, there's no evidence that elderly humans would experience the same effects as the mice did in this study. It's also unclear what would happen to mice if they received the plasma for more than just a few weeks.

There's also the nagging worry that, while proteins like TIMP2 may be beneficial for developing babies, they could be harmful in older humans.

"Maybe there's a reason that older brains aren't exposed to certain proteins any longer," says Castellano.

And Irina Conboy, who studies aging and degenerative diseases at the University of California, Berkeley, points out that the TIMP2 protein is actually present in higher levels in people with Alzheimer's disease.

That runs counter to the argument made by Castellano and colleagues that TIMP2 is associated with improved memory and learning, and that TIMP2 levels would drop as people age. "

The problem is the kikes are actively out to cause suffering for the sake of causing suffering, due to their desire to please Moloch with it.

Fuck they suck. The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have.

So what magical powers do pedo rabbis get from sucking bloody babby penises?

Oh and anyone ever seen the videos kosher slaughter? The jews are a barbaric and subhuman lot every bit as bad as mudslimes and in some ways worse.

We have, actually.

It certainly would be funny if some of the more elderly (((well-off))) folks in this world jumped the gun and received TIMP2 plasma transfusions, only to get Alzheimer's and die faster.

Alzheimer's disease could well be a TIMP2 protein uptake blocker, for what we know

Help me here, lads.

Based on what we know, how much fetal tissue is being sold by PP?

What happens to tissue that is not sold?

Is any tissue, not sold?

Bump. This thread is getting zero attention?

Nothing beats freshly squeezed goy blood tho

I'm sure the proper term is 'juice'

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
My brother and I were never circumcised, maybe this is why I'm a """far right""" radical and he is only partially pozzed.

You said it, Rabbi! But, if you squeeze too much blood, we can't each get 2800 slaves. Pic related. It's one of my slaves.

Every adult will be a goddamn Bathory parody I swear to god.

The conditioning can be broken though. I know others like me who are cut, but from even early on knew there was something wrong with it, and having read up on things eventually some redpill must of stuck and it all became so clear.

my god… the answer has been right in front of us this whole time

super male vitality

More blood in your body makes you better. Exercise increases your blood supply. Go exercise.

Not letting this fucked up shit slide.

It's a deficiency disease.
Eat your vegetables, you'll be fine.

They have been working on this for several years.
2000 just for kicks some guys started sewing old and young mice skins together and joining circulatory systems to "study effects on various tissues".
2013 "fountain of youth" protein found in mice
2014 had definitively reversed aging in mice brains
2015 started human trials using blood from teenagers
2016 announced teenage blood was effective youth serum
2017 decided to really creep things up and bring in babies

Not so coincidentally, they also started "banking cord blood" from newborns around the same time they became seamstresses.
Parents were encouraged to have a baby's umbilical cord harvested and frozen so that stem cells would be available in the event of a leukemia which could only be treated by ablation or killing off all of the bone marrow. The stem cells in the freezer could then be used to reestablish blood production.

Ironically, they also wanted parents to pay for that "service".

What I can't figure is why the fuck anyone wants to stick around this hell hole any longer than required.

Stick around long enough to see it cease being a hell hole.

This. Jews taking part of my dick after pushing pozz'd ideas into Christianity is just one extra reason to hate them.
Not only do I loathe their actions in my nation, it's personal too.

Nice time.

my parents see nothing wrong with this. And somehow my dick isn't totally mutilated.

In a world where vampires are glamorized and hunting them has been made illegal… by vampires.

Well then.

I can't wait to see the news headlines

sharing how I saved it because it needs Holla Forums's translation

Sarah didn't raise her kid Jewish.

For best results, use a well-prepared Trump-brand stake!

>DD renders Trump as a werewolf….with eagle eyes in the background
fucks sake, anyone remember the last vampire thread we had? GODDAMN THIS TIMELINE

Was he Japanese? Sounds like some Ginzu™brand precision!

Never did bother to watch that, mostly because it lacked Kristy Swanson.