Holla Forums FALSE FLAG

This goes out to any idiot that plans to post flyers on the 23rd. Holla Forums is going to false flag your operation and shit all over you destroying any credibility you have. I would implore you retards not to do it.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1583890.html

So what you're saying is we should do it

Holla Forums OP is a faggot trying way too hard.

Well, only if you are completely retarded.

I'm not a leftist. I just like to get out of my hugbox faggot

Faggot.
We can see you. You can't run. you can't hide

You'll get a helicopter ride

so they're going to do our job for us? thanks Holla Forums

Wait. Since when did we ever have cred with the unwashed masses?

You can't false flag broad daylight killings Imkampfy

Oh no what ever will we do, they've never tried that before, let's just quit guise.

We should have known better than to challenge the reddit LARP superpower known as Holla Forums maybe if we stop being white they'll forgive us

If you are nazis don't you belong on Holla Forums anyway?

Or are you just try hard retards

Thanks for the laugh nigger.

Are you retarded?

If you even looked at the flyers they are going to post they are going to cuck you hard.

What could possibly be more offensive to the normie than what you fags already planned to plaster walls with? Walls of text screaming NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER? The edgy racial purity larping where the newfags pretend they're descended from a 99.99% pure neanderthal lineage and are therefore the true inhabitants of EVROPA?
Regardless it's still stupid because internet memes have surpassed everything physical posters could ever hope to accomplish. You'd have to get this shit all over the windows of the CNN newsroom to have a decent effect.

Yep.

Just realized what I said was directed at NatSoc not Nazism

proof nigger

That's a funny thing for Holla Forums to say, Holla Forums

What the fuck are you talking about, nigger? How about providing some detail?

hmmmm

Actually this gives me an idea. Who's up to false flag them before hand on the 22nd?

Got the original?

muh PR: the thread

They are screencapping posts and want to make flyers

So?

REGARDING WHAT? Stop being so fucking vague you faggot.

Screencapping the posts and make flyers out of the screencaps you faggot, I thought that was fucking obvious to a normal human. But I detect a lot of nigger blood in you.

How will the right ever recover. What's to stop us from going through Holla Forums and taking pics of them denying the holodomer and wanting to end white people? Do even try and think things through? also kill yourself

It will effectively wreck your advertising campaign

looks like they're going to help us, not sure why anyone would feel adversely to this

Do they really think showing off our caricature humor is going to do a thing?

Oh my goodness are they going to do their usual thing and literally fill their posters with walls of text nobody will ever read?

I don't have a problem with this.

/leftyreddit/ btfo

I thought /leftycuck/ HATED walls.

At least concrete and steel ones.

Nice one. remember to sage and mock the OP.

Jesus christ you people are functionally retarded.

(Another poster)

wait wait, guys, hear me out

what if, we do what we do with posters BUT we say we are doing it ironically as Holla Forums to try and show people how "ignorant" we are. That way, no one will rip down our posters and we may get some colorful helpers too.

rofl wait a minute, so they're going to do our job for us, and then we get to show them for what they are, pushing for white extermination, christian extermination, businessman extermination, straight extermination, and sexualisation of children?

the amount of winning that comes about from leftypol trying to do anything is fantastic.

Oh no! Some spergs are planning on posting screenshots of "racist" materials from an imageboard! We're finished!

No it won't. And no one is advocating for an "advertising campaign", faggot.

the only one retarded here is op that can't communicate properly and took half of the extant thread to actually explain wtf they were saying.

Nice trips, but your getting inception levels of complicated. Just false flag the fags or post some hate facts. If you can get some help good on ya

yep, truly pathetic

pair that with these and you got a deal

ah wait you are OP. literally no one cares about their posters. get the message out. do it. fucking. do it. faggots. literally do our job for us and then we will show who leftypol really is. lets get this shit going.

some cancer

Listen up niggers, they are going to use some of your infographics like these and be like "This is what these people believe"

But user is someone from Holla Forums posts something like this:

on a wall somewhere our entire effort will be for nothing! We better not waste our time!

meh, I guess I was just suggesting dressing like a hipster faggot while posting redpills

at the very least maybe they'll turn on each-other IRL not knowing who out there is really one of us :^)

lel for what purpose? Did Holla Forums forget we can't be shamed because we have no identity or shame? I bet those retards will only succeed in getting themselves arrested for posting fliers containing hate speech.

reported for denying reality

I just came here to mock you. Fag.

oh good.

I mean for these things are true, if they want to spread are message let them

infiltration is a solid tactic if you can pull it off. Just remember that you are still vulnerable even after the costume comes off.

Holy shit they are retarded. Please, please, please let them spread our ideas for us

We're fucking finished. Red pilling IRL is fucking useless from now on. FUCK!

Oh no they're going to post posters next to our posters? Its a shame there is literally nothing to be done. I mean it isn't as if posters can be readily removed, impossible.

If you dumb kikes would just read the thread and not just post in it you would see this is not a good thing.

Just wait around for one of those limp wristed betas to put something up, immediately take it down and either:
1. Crack his commie skull, or
2. Follow him to his place of residence and post his information in a later thread so the rest of us can take care of it.

I'll also add that this is a good way to start outing and documenting Antifa because you know the only ones that will be doing this are in some way related to them. Since they like to hide their faces just turn it into a honeypot.

The whole board is like 20 neckbeards posting through proxies and I can't imagine them doing their own laundry, much less something that actually has an effect on someone else.
They know going out of their basements would probably lead to a biohazard squad getting dispatched anyway.
That thread is eventually going to be full of (an) heroic stories about how each one personally beat 100 fascists.

But the thread is made out of people who are posting without reading tho

Fuck off you redditor chickenshit prfag cuckold.

Yeah man they seem to be bitching mostly about how upset they are because we're apparently raiding them, the "incriminating" screencaps are just shit memes I don't even recognize or would actually cause a select few normies to think, and none of them can afford the ink to print these colorful images out in number.
This is pretty much Holla Forums overreacting to Holla Forums overreacting to Holla Forums overselling Identity Evropa's campaign of sticker posting. We need to get together with those faggots more often for these autism battles.

My autism demands I shitpost

Holla Forums isn't even trying to be subtle - the only people who think they're hot shit are themselves.

One or two of the faggots are going to post unfunny commie maymays on the designated billboard of their humanities building, and the rest are going to pretend that communism is surging when all it's ever been is a safe space for redditors looking for a means of pretending they're edgy.

Does Holla Forums do anything productive or is their entire thing just trying to fuck with the right? Shit like this is why nobody goes on their dead board.