ULOCK GUY

imgur.com/a/z0Vbc#VE87RGc

Imagages are from 3 events and months apart. He has blue eyes and yes its a different backpack. its NOT this fag archive.is/s3gSw as the faggot has brown eyes. Got to his youtube. 4chan mods are cucksbdzh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZJZeQmkDaEU
myspace.com/ericclanton/photos
dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yAGw3kv3yCEJ:sfsu.academia.edu/EricClanton
archive.fo/BZlKT
sfsu-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.3/142211/AS362015PHILC536.pdf;sequence=1
archive.is/GitBi
archive.is/QZ3ju
sfsu-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.3/142211/AS362015PHILC536.pdf
amazon.com/Zebra-Ballpoint-Retractable-Refillable-Stainless/dp/B00NHV6VH0/ref=pd_lpo_229_bs_t_2/133-6700493-5327536?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=V1PC0ZS2KNW0B1Q0VXRQ
amazon.com/Zebra-Ballpoint-Retractable-Refillable-Stainless/dp/B00NHV6VH0
archive.is/nJZ3S
eclanton88.wixsite.com/philosoriot/contact
amazon.com/
amazon.com/DIY-Abortion-Kit/dp/B0073YEN5E/
archive.is/z19Zh
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2197872
archive.is/7Qxds
onlin
m.okcupid.com/profile/Philosoriot/?cf=profile
everipedia.com/eric-clanton/
8ch.net/pdfs/res/5806.html#q5806
archive.is/6kTRG
darktriadman
online.sfsu.edu/azad/Politics Syllabus 2013.pdf
facebook.com/sam.badger.790
ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CP.aspx
archive.is/hFlDP
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
facebook.com/ghosttownprisonersupport/photos/a.1305828509450815.1073741828.1270776026289397/1392212670812398/?type=3&theater
sfsuperiorcourt.org/divisions/criminal/obtain-criminal-records
stumbleupon.com/stumbler/ericclanton/
youtube.com/watch?v=fRo_xwNd4mU
pastebin.c
media.8ch.net/file_store/8a075eb4a0b2669dc2c0658b159a9a191876cece7e136966287adf7aa30ff207.png
sfsu-dspace.cal-stat
web.archive.org/web/20170420081559/http://sfsu-dspace.calstate.edu/handle/10211.3/142211
archive.is/VYxwt
youtube.com/watch?v=S4shBNTeZto
philosophy.sfsu.edu/page/azadpur
youtu.be/q00NzPet5ds?t=98
okcupid.com/profile/Philosoriot/?cf=profile
youtu.be/AcTgJrxzkoE?t=213
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice fucking job, now we just need to dox him

Nice job anons.

FIND HIM AND DESTROY HIM

New Pic?

There had better be two locks applied (((liberally))) to this faggot's head

Great job user!

Were they all in California or west coast cities?

Good work user. Let's get some dox flowing. First the muslim faggot and now this cucklord. Goddamn today is good.

Ben Becker, is this our guy???

You sure? looks like a fuller, handlebar mustache.

Nose doesn't look the same.

GO GO GADGET

mustache looks different

Any chance he might've been seen on the HWNDU footage?

also it looks like he has brown or darkerish eyes, U-lock fag has blue

I've seen that guy before, he hits females in the pussy.

Sorry, NOT Ben Becker. Investigated further and he has a wife who looks nothing at all like the woman who was with Stripped Shirt Guy on MArch 4th

Have some OC fresh out of the oven
now I have space to fit some jews

LiveLeak pls go.

Negative, it's not the suspect.

woah, what is your autism rating?

glad people are still hunting him down

image dump of BLUE eyed lock guy

Do we have a name for the asian lady with him? If anyone has names of his comrades ill go digging on social media.

Do we have any Antifa Facebook group infiltrators?
Check the antifa group for that area and look through the members, I bet you'll find it there.

try it on half-chan. they got a thread about that faggot. No time to sift through

which one? there are hundreds of these groups.

We can't trust skin tone unless they are from the same camera under the same conditions. keep digging.

Looks like eye shape is drastically different as well.

Focus your autism, we can find this guy.

But happy hunting all the same.

That guy is clearly brunette.

Nose and chin different.
Hair color different
Fuller fat face
Pentant for wearing shits fucking badges

Antifa groups geographically near to where the incident occurred would be the best place to start.
If berkelely has an antifa group or other nearby towns then that will probably be his

I know they bus people in to protest but I'm willing to bet these fags don't stray too far from home.

Artists rendition
Kek

Better facial supercut

Thank you lord, for the internet and for autism, the unlikely weapons with which your faithful sons shall save the west from the brink of the abyss..

ATTENTION Holla ForumsACKS
It's nearly impossible to do, but if you can capture pictures of antifa irises with good resolution - for example, such that the iris is captured at 640x480 resolution - we can fingerprint them and mach them across other images to definitively catch these boogers.

BIKELOCK HAS BLUISH EYES

Thanks CIA

No problem m8. Not CIA, just a big guy with bigger respect for the founding fathers of this once great nation.

Found him
Hey Aaron. Clerk was way overrated
youtu.be/ZJZeQmkDaEU

Nice work Holla Forumsack. This little guy appears to have his hair parted on the side, but U-lock guy has his hair parted in the middle. Not sure if that is significant.

t. short hairfag

So Christian Bale mixed with Jeff Foxworthy pretty much?

ITS NOT AARON KOEK THE GUY YOU HAVE ON YOUTUBE STILL, WE NEED A BLUE EYES GUY

U lock guy has BLUE EYES for fuck's sake. Did you even read any of this thread. It's been repeated like 30 times.

here all info

his friends

This thread is under serious shill attack, anfags must be nervous.

GUY S LOOK 4 ERIC CLANTON

POSSIBLE POSITIVE ID

Think we got a hot lead here

At the very least he needs his ass kicked for wearing that hat.

Cuck chan knocked this shit out the park.

Can't believe the mods didn't delete it either. Wow.

Got the same goofy eyebrow.

Social media links are 404'ing. If recent than it looks like hes trying to scrub himself.

he will probably shave his hipster stache too

Nigga forgot his Myspace

archive everything

Copypasta from Cuckchan:

This might be goood -

"Eric Clanton
Faculty - Philosophy, Pleasant Hill Campus
Eric has been teaching at DVC since 2015. He teaches introduction to philosophy with a background in teaching ethics, critical thinking, and comparative philosophy East/West. His primary research interests are ethics and politics. His work in political philosophy also centers on mass incarceration and the prison system. He is currently exploring restorative justice from an anti-authoritarian perspective."

dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html

that last sentence….

This has got to be the guy.
This is why I love Holla Forums
"Power Overwhelming"

He teaches at
Was about to post that. He's taught at SF State as well.
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922

My autism is showing.

Anyone get his address from the social media before it was.scrubbed?
The school must have some identifiers for him right?
We know his name, and his party affiliation is democrat, theres probably an address ou there attached to that name within the county website for taxes.

Intelius bullshit is the best I've found so far.
intelius.com/people/Eric-Clanton/Bakersfield-CA/0CK4YRJNZCF

Kek blesses you.

Could be…

Bump

Google cache of his SFSU page

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yAGw3kv3yCEJ:sfsu.academia.edu/EricClanton

Research Interests:
Environmental Virtue Ethics, Political Theory, Michel Foucault, Taoism, Perennial Philosophy, ```Marxism```, and 16 moreEthics, Political Philosophy, Phenomenology, Critical Discourse Analysis, Language and Power, Nietzsche, Philosophy As a Way of Life (Hadot), Environmental Studies, Heidegger, John McDowell, ```Feminist Philosophy```, Spirituality & Mysticism, ```Anarchism```, Existentialism, Post-Colonialism, and Philosophyedit

Found his LinkedIn.
linkedin.com/in/clanton-eric-633250102/
Tried to archive it but I'm getting redirected.
archive.fo/BZlKT

Property Address:
2457 MARVA MARIE CT
BAKERSFIELD, CA
Summary for ATN 407-280-49-00-0
Total Amount Now Due: $0.00

Bashing someone in the head with a bike lock is perfectly ethical.

He teaches in San Fran? Wasn't Mouldylocks from there as well? Maybe we need to look more closely at folks in/around San Francisco.

Pay no mind to the Antifag shills, stay focused everyone, let's bury this faggot

Dunno if its right guy but found this too:

intelius.com/people/Eric-Clanton/Bakersfield-CA/0CK4YRJNZCF

continued…

Good work.

Moldylocks drove up from around LA. SF will attract faggot hippie grad students like Eric, but the more diehard antifa will probably be living in Oakland, east & west sides (biggest shitheaps). Pic related, west Oakland.

Pic related.

Someone needs to sneakily clobber this fuck in the back of the head with a bike lock when he's getting in his car for work.

Live by the sword die by the sword.

more like get him arrested for Attempted Murder. He's been filmed hitting about 6 people in the head with the bike lock, usually while they were looking away too.

all hail our spooky Internet friends.

CHEW COCK AND DIE, U-LOCK GUY

One of his papers is mentioned in

Found it hosted here sfsu-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.3/142211/AS362015PHILC536.pdf;sequence=1

Name in it is Eric Michael Clanton. That appears to definitely be him.

Strong odds he rides his bike to work, and that's why he owns the lock in the first place. If an enterprising user out there wants to find him, commute stops are a good choice.

I've only seen the one video from Berkeley where he sneaks up and hits the guy in the red t-shirt on the side of his head. Do you have links to the other vids? Or webms?

We ready to release this with the Holla Forums intelligence service stamp of approval ?
We can spread this dox pretty fast once it's ready to go.

How long until he's locked away?

kek be with us

PRAISE KEK

archive.is/GitBi
Personal site confirms he bikes as a hobby. It's also called "Philosoriot".

Copypasta from Cuckchan:

It's bad enough on a woman, but on a man it's heretical.

Directory says he works in Building H, Rm 113. Humanities building, makes sense given his philosophy background.

From his acknowledgements section

Do any of these names cross-link with other known agitators?

you beautiful bastards

Shit wrong reply.

We have video and pics of him hitting 6 people with bike U-lock, 4 of them on the head

Attack on Pepsi guy, no helmet, he caused some blood there.
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0.:37
He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53 in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion
He hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet
At 1:12 he brakes military style green helmet
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot..
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

He's already deleted his twitter. He know's he's going to jail

(checked)
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll just off himself instead.

Ah shit I forgot about DVC, that commute is way more variable. Change lines at one of the Oakland stops, and could theoretically get off at any of Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, or either Concord station and get there with a bike & the bus system.

(checked)

Even better if he goes to jail and then offs himself. I think it's important that he loses his teaching job.

Even with all the evidence in this thread, which I think is conclusive
No prosecutor will be able to secure a prosecution.

This is a case for extrajudicial justice.

found a google cache page of his twitter account
archive.is/QZ3ju

hmm ok

Go away shill. The police have their tricks.

The evidence is too circumstantial, since you can't see his face in the same images of him beating people, a good lawyer will be able to get him off.

We need to deal out justice ourselves.

Holy shit, the investigative reporting that you guys have pulled off is incredible. No police force in the world would have been able to identify a hooded man in sunglasses and a bandana, and fucking internet turbo-autists are about to solve the case in less than a week.

Dubs of truth. Someone has tipped him off. Fuck this faggot, he has 6 counts of assault waiting for him. Wouldn't be deleting shit if he weren't guilty.

It's not a matter of what the police can do, its a matter of what his attorney will be able to do in front of a jury.

Get this guys address and publicize it so that local anons can take matters into their own hands.

The other user has a point. The burden of proof for a court case is incredibly high. We might never find enough to convince a jury beyond all doubt, but at least we can spread his name and crimes all over the internet to ensure there's a target on his back next time he comes to a riot.

Appears our Mr. Clanton likes to lead discussion groups about "A Feminist Critique of Human Nature Essentialism." AKA - Growing up Cuck. I'm also intrigued as to what a session on "Doxastic Attitudes Governed by a Principle of Coherence" could possibly fucking be. http:// philosophy.berkeley.edu/file/862/BSD_2013_schedule__1_.pdf

Did no one archive his twitter/faceberg?

It's a matter of whether the DA wants to pursue a case against this piece of shit, more than anything. The police can bring all the evidence the want but charging him is not up to them.

This.
Holla Forums cannot be stopped.
We are the ultimate weapon.

He has a point. The police don't need enough evidence to secure a prosecution. We need enough evidence to convince them to start an investigation.

This is correct.

This is not an argument. Stop being so fucking soft.

Police and feds can lean on the leader roaches now.
He's in multiple videos on different days with the same lead players committing attempted murder with a deadly weapon

One of these cowards will flip.

checked and keked
Holla Forums confirmed to be humanity's first Weapon of Mass Humiliation

H-has he returned?

Any of you autists have a dox infographic started that we can spread ?
I would start it myself but I'm not going to try image editing on my stupid laptop.

Eric Clanton wearing his favorite sunglasses…

Whoever first found the initial face pics is the real MVP. >>9755719

If you're reading this man, pat yourself on the back.

twitter archive here:

though from a google cache page

Holy shit that's the right mustache thickness. In outdoor lighting too, how convenient.

You're damn right I'm asshurt. This guy is hospitalizing our people. I want something done about him.

Evidently you don't care that much though. Grow a spine.

If a bunch of autists can track this guy down, imagine what the full force of the state can do with their surveillance networks, investigation warrants, unlimited public funding, and professional interrogators and prosecutors can do.

Holy. Fuck.

From cuckchan.

Those bags under his eyes, very low energy.

Looks like a meth head, if he's from Barstow that is probably the case. It would be a damn shame if karma got this guy.

That's the guy. Holy shit, well done anons.

And yet Holla Forums has cracked the case while the state accomplished nothing. They are apathetic and incompetent. What's worse, prosecutors let criminals off all the time when they don't think they have a 100% guaranteed conviction because they don't want to risk hurting their conviction rate. Their incentives are all wrong, while we have pure motivation.

This one is irrefutable. In different pics his mustache was different so it was a bit of a leap to try to compare him to different blurry youtube videos from months apart. But this match is uncanny; Eric Clanton is our man, and his background as a libshit philosophy student living in San Francisco further corroborates it.

It looks like you archived after everything was deleted.

When we win this war, I want /baph/ running our intel service and secret police.

www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All the DA's in California work for Governor Moonbeam. Nothing at all is going to happen to this guy. He might get a medal.

sfsu-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.3/142211/AS362015PHILC536.pdf

That's why we need a full dox. His address, his workplace, his habits, etc. Provide all the information we possibly can so that a local user can put that fucking u-lock around this subhuman's neck.

Yep, his disguise ends up being the thing to incriminate him. The irony is not lost on me.

The cops posted awhile back that they wanted any evidence showing people committing violence at these protests. Well now they have some and they can either do their job or we can get this shit to Tucker and other reliable media. Fuck this antifag! His job needs to know about this and he needs to be destroyed. Anybody against that is must be an antifag shill or just a faggot

CHEW COCK AND DIE U LOCK GUY

Anyone made MP4/webms of the youtube footage showing all the attacks?

All posted here if you or anyone wants to compile them all.

LOL

Good shit, my man.

Can any lawfags chime in about California criminal law?

Could a first degree attempted murder charge stick?

Would the criminal street gang sentencing enhancement apply?

NIGGERS, WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS IT?
I THINK WE SHOULD CELEBRATE BY OUTING A CLOSET FAN

not a lawfag, but i'm gonna go on a limb and say striking someone unprovoked in the skull with a heavy metal object is just as illegal in california as anywhere else

First you have to get the police to actually investigate it. We need a cali user who is articulate to actually go down to the PD and hand them over this evidence and get them to open a case.

Onkle Adolf!

Oh boy you guys make me so happy. The doxxing, the hilarious reviews, and then the video evidence of this shit head. Sweet sweet justice.

It's all about the details, user.

His pranks could plausibly be classified as anything from simple battery (max 6 months in county jail) to first degree attempted murder with a street gang sentencing enhancement (life).

Would be a good idea in any case to establish the precedent that Antifa is a street gang under California law.

What a fucking degenerate!

http:// www.shouselaw.com/attempted-murder.html
http:// www.shouselaw.com/street-gang.html

My sides!

Doing my part!

kek

N A Z I F R O G S
A
Z
I

F
R
O
G
S

Please explain.

1488/10
I will sleep well tonight, knowing that bike-lock fag won't ==HAHAHAHAHAHHA==

Might have to leave him a rating then.

I guarantee it's a felony, he's at least going to jail for awhile.

What should happen is the people he was with (specifically the women) are also also involved via adding and abetting. Doubt the Berkeley police will do that, that whole department and the state is completely cocked.

Other pics, not sure if posted yet. Boots seem to match as well.

Holy shit I'm way late to the fun. Hahaha.

"One time, at ethics camp, Professor Clanton shoved a bike lock in my rectum."

"My first day of class I got hit in the head with a bike lock for sharing my opinion the textbook required for this class is a hardcover to substitute for a bike lock"

"Guy is super strict. Showed up late and he asked me why in front of everybody. Before I could explain I was working late with orphans he started screaming at me that I was a "white privileged male nazi Trump supporter" then he hit me with a bike lock and ran out of class. 1/10 would not recommend. "

Oh man this brightened my mood.

I put in 2457 Marva Marie Court in Google and went into street view mode, there is a white Ford pickup truck in the driveway, see if he ever mentioned it or if he has any pictures of it on his socioa media

Don't the feds have civil rights laws they can use to assrape state/local officials who don't stay on their good side?

Anything Eric Holder could do, Jeff Sessions can do now.

holy shit the levels of autism. brilliant work with the pen ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha holy fuck user

I don't think those are the same shoes in the first pic.

Okay, which one of you did this?

Also, has anyone passed this on to the Iron Larpers yet? They may have an interest in irl philosophy discourse with him.

No fucking way that has to be a shop.

OOOOOOH FOR FUCK SAKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck

My god.

amazon.com/Zebra-Ballpoint-Retractable-Refillable-Stainless/dp/B00NHV6VH0/ref=pd_lpo_229_bs_t_2/133-6700493-5327536?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=V1PC0ZS2KNW0B1Q0VXRQ

Doubtful this will even go to a jury.. they'd more than likely coerce him into taking a plea deal for a lesser sentence. Who gives a fuck anyway? This faggot should be hung.

Yes, but based on experience (Ferguson, Baltimore, etc.), most 'oversight' groups from the justice department are blundering buearacrats that burn through money recklessly because 'muh civil rights'.

I don't think Trump is going to be as interventionist like Obama was concerning legal/social issues. Obama was primarily concerned with antagonization and spinning narratives. Things will probably have to (and will) get more violent before Sessions and company start fucking shit up.

we've become an open source intelligence agency.

Oy vey, 20 centimeters?!?

Apparently hes on okcupid, pic related:

non-binary gender, , non-conforming gender, demisexual, sapiosexual, vegetarian

This guys a walking meme

Meme motherfucking fucking magic.

LINK WITHOUT REF
amazon.com/Zebra-Ballpoint-Retractable-Refillable-Stainless/dp/B00NHV6VH0

This. We internet autists can do more do damage him and his reputation more than any sympathetic judge and jury ever could.

Ray Sipes?

Fuck what a chimp

Haha oh wow. He's a Tyler Durden LARP'er.

Massive LARPer

Wasn't Tyler an Ancap?

Here is his rate my prof page: archive.is/nJZ3S

I googled zebra pens, amazon came up clicked amazon clicked on an ad within amazon (pictured) and posted the link.

Fuck do I know about referral codes?

I had to see it for my self, its fucking real.

the distaste that others online feel when referring to Holla Forums is their barrier for entry, it's passive compartmentalization. The methodology that we have arose involuntarily, through organic means, which is why we're under scrutiny and subjected to provocations in order to assess our capabilities.
The fact that I can type this out without breaking method is a part of how it works, a boring textpost without an image surrounded by posts that elicit reactions is essentially lost in the noise to most of the few outside people bothering paying attention to this thread at all.
Keep the pph high, by passively shitposting, and it will force the hand of observers to intensify efforts, while glossing over the actual exchanges.

Include me in the screencap

The Fuhrer would be proud.

Anarcho-Primitivist is probably the buzzword for what he was.

He is truly smiling down on all of us today

I remember watching this live on the no thiefs stream. People claim its a shoop but the dindoos started shouting 1488 (police car number) and I switched tabs to see it.

eclanton88.wixsite.com/philosoriot/contact

Is this him?

Proving the pen is mightier than the Bike Lock

Yes. http:// www.dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html

this guy looks like a yellow bellied commie faggot

Referral codes are used by Amazon to track what links visitors are using to come to their website. They do this for their advertising platform, to give the correct advertisers credit for sending people to Amazon.

Breaking the link down:

>amazon.com/
Domain.
Text description. Interestingly, you can change this to anything you like. For instance, try this link: amazon.com/DIY-Abortion-Kit/dp/B0073YEN5E/
This is the important part. /dp/ means "details page". B00NHV6VH0 is ASIN, the product number. This is the only part of the link you need, besides the domain name.

This is the referral code and other nonsense. You can/should always remove it.

This guy actually has 88 n this website. Life is so magical.

(heiled)
These people are real winners, aren't they?

More like the memes are mightier than the bike lock.

LOL ITS A HANGER

sfsu-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.3/142211/AS362015PHILC536.pdf;sequence=1
NATURE:
A VIRTUE ETHICS OF THE ENVIRONMENT

His master's thesis

Same facial structure around the mandible, also same fucking shades. Really, the shades just give it away.

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you're not good at identification, user.

Seems like he deleted his Kikebook.

==THANK YOU Holla ForumsICE FOR KEEPING US SAFE

Neat. Thanks user.

SHITS GOING DOWN

Do you think (((they))) are getting scared now? We really are moving into a complete different realm of power

need to kill evil twin

Drastically different earlobes also.

Don't forget ears anons.

wew, and good job lads. I'm proud of you all.

Some students have voiced their opinions and its about to hit my sides.

archive.is/z19Zh

Was he sitting here in this thread? How the fuck did word reach him so quickly?

Holy shit, there is a resemblance.

Just confirming it's him then. Wew fucking lads. I'd post that doxing made easy zip but it looks like you guy have got this.

Archive of faceberg?

Aw shit, did anyone get any pictures from him? Im looking to see if he has a white Ford pickup truck.

Most likely halfchan children harassing him on kikebook. That's why protocol is to always archive before you post, the kiddies will rush like zerglings and shit all over the place.

Ears are the finger prints of the face user

archive of a really dank /baph/ thread.

Alright goys, we found him, so what now? Pizzas? Dildos? Free cardboard? Attacks on his social media? I feel like we should do something special in lieu of a certain someone's birthday

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2197872

2 plausible reasons
1) antifaggots love to lurk boards like Holla Forums, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if one or two of them waited until we dug up his info and did what they could to contact him and warn him
2) halfchan kiddies jumping the gun and blowing their loads early before they've fully lined up the killshot. Newfags to chans love to do this shit and underage b&.

Take your pick.

i dunno the eyes seem different tbh

Hope we've got screencaps and archives at least. Fuccboi here is staring down a felony, I think we can do better than empty boxes.

What a delicious action, holy shit.

Sic the cops on him with as much evidence as possible. But I have a strong feeling he won't get any prison time, so we need to get enough information for local anons to treat him right.

Jews almost always spell "Mark" with a "C." The only notable one I can think of that does not is Zuckerberg.

(((Rating under review)))

Positive I'd via pen on sale for 14.88 on the Fuhrer's birthday.

Un fucking believable. What a time to be alive.

Frogs spell it that way too.

yeah, It's commiefornia we're talking about. Worst case is community service. I'm sure /baph/ has quite the backlog since they got their now toys, but have they been paying any mind to this? sorry for the recap request, just got home

He committed a felony. Getting him away from teaching and in prison should be the core goal.

Popularization of his name and identity will happen naturally with cuckchan on it and it spreading to twitter now.

this guy must be shitting his pants right now

http:// www.huffingtonpost.com/author/sam-badger
archive.is/7Qxds

If they did decide to look the other way with this, it's not like it would end there. He works at a school, it wouldn't be hard to follow him home to discuss bike locks and the things you can do with them.

Looks like one of his associates

Named in his masters paper here:

thanks

Yes that's him, the name is on the school he teaches website hang on Ill find what I saw

The sheer publicity of a trial will send the media kvetching and the show of power how we can find even a masked man will be worth it.
They'll bitch about a right wing witch hunt before watching the video of him attacking a non aggressive man with a bikelock and be shown to be wrong.

It seems as though you've all already compiled more than enough information/evidence pointing in Eric's direction, but for the sake of emphasis, I expanded the comparison image with the sunglasses to facilitate attention to detail.

Heh, those attachments (circled red) at each end of the sunglasses were quite helpful. Didn't quite think this through, did you Eric?

You're all going to get gfs.

heres this

Are you suggesting some rich brave user clears out the local bike shops and piles a stack of ulocks on his law?

Used to go to DVC, like 10 minutes away.

He's teaching in June in this room, not sure about current, but these guys always have day jobs

http:// www.whitepages.com/name/Eric-M-Clanton/Bakersfield-CA/an974ba

Great work user

Or deliver them in a more proactive way.

fuck

Link

He probably lived ther at some point, hes not going to be driving 4 hours to work everyday

top fucking kek

Still not totally convinced. Any chance someone can find an IRL picture which proves he owns these black jeans with a red tag? (Seen at the protest)

Lost it. Found the screengrab over at halfchan, off of SFSU website I believe.

You're assuming
1) The prosecutor will decide to press charges at all.
2) The prosecutor won't give him a cozy plea-bargain to it will never see a courtroom
3) The kike media will publicize it even if it went to court.

Cops arrest rioters all the time for assault and similar crimes. 99% of the time they're ultimately released and never go to trial.

(Happy Birthday Führer)
Berkeley is technically a federally funded facility fuck the local judicial system

I'm uploading to /pdf/
onlin e.sfsu.edu/azad/Politics%20Syllabus%202013.pdf

Great find m8

Sunglasses with the silver hinge showing is also very common. Do a google search for sunglasses.

You guys need something better.

Do this to him, only with dozens of u-locks.

Hi Eric!

hello faggot

Here's the top results for sunglasses on Google. I count 7 that have that hinge. This is some shit evidence.

Wrong.
He's a bicyclefag, irreparably fuck up his legs and hands.

While I cannot address the jeans, I did take note of the flex pattern located on his right arm.

isn't that the fuck her right in the pussy guy?

Its just a picture of pens

Hello Rabbi Eric

Is this in daddy's name?

And the shills are here. Didn't you get return enough in that dicky spencer thread yesterday?

Eric pls

As a cyclefag myself I can confirm this is a tterrible fate

Do you realize it took two McDonalds employees to catch Steve Stephens when the FBI and police couldn't do it in a week long manhunt?

isn't this guy in like a rock and roll band or something? i could swear i've heard of him before.

Go for the knee's and elbows

Bicycling requires knees, right?

Whatever man. I'd like to find this dude considering I was at that protest and sriracha shirt guy was one of the nicest dudes I met all day, but I'd prefer you guys do a better job assembling the evidence before you go full brigade. It's far from convincing.

Naw, fuck his ankles up.

Idk but nice property.

Guess he should be careful not to bop himself in the knee swinging those things around like that.

Credit where its's due, cuckchan still has some life left in it, this investigation was brilliant. But pic related is what got it to the pitiful state its in.

you don't deserve those dubs. pls go

you don't even know how to reply to people you fucking retard. Kill yourself

Fucking Chileans

So much for Chileans being white.

thanks for your concern shill. filtered

We are simultaneously their enemy and their tool

Hello Eric

Holy shit, checked double double dubs of truth
You are correct about those things but I was thinking that if we played it correctly and hounded him then they'd be all but forced to defend him or say something just like they said something about that dreadlocks bitch.

You sure that isn't s 3rd world country?

What happened? Niggers?

m.okcupid.com/profile/Philosoriot/?cf=profile

Try calling this number and seeing if his son is eric.

CHECKED

End of civil society, you say?
I get the feeling revolution is about to find you

Prove it, Eric.

Sometimes the simplest bantz are the best bantz

Yes, knees, ankles, wrists, elbows.
He'll heal, but preferably in such a way that he cannot ever enjoy life again.

Justice, it is the precise application of absolute savagery

SAY IT AIN'T SO, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL ORDERS PENS FROM AMAZON? who is waiting days for pens? go support a local business for once in your life even if it is only 14.88 and get the pens right then and there. why?

Fuck off, Holla Forums

hes going to wish that the cops take him in, its for his own good

oh god, I'm so sorry. I don't know why it's doing that.

I'd chalk it up to sheer numbers. Don't be fooled, fire enough shots and you'll eventually hit the mark.

If you give us your phone number we will let it go, Eric.

hahaha the irony feels good man

As it should be

everipedia.com/eric-clanton/

bump for great justice

in all seriousness are there any platform to engage with him? He seems like the type to make mistakes

I'm sure we will all be super shitter shattered if one of those deranged school shooters/wife murderers that lurk cuckchan Holla Forums decides to bikelock this braindead communist parasite.

Maybe you should get some supplies for a candlelight vigil and put your tampon back in you shill fuck just in case

I knew I was going to fuck that up
8ch.net/pdfs/res/5806.html#q5806

>>>/pdfs/5806
woops, I even fucked it up….

Maybe someone should let @SFSU know who they hired on their twatter

Something 9mm paired with subsonic and a can?

They've removed him from their site. They know.

I'm surprised we haven't done this yet tbh.

And maybe reach out to the guy he had a premeditated plan to kill with a deadly weapon.

10. Apr 23-25: Shari‘ati’s Islamic Reply to Marxism
-Ali Shariati, Marxism and Other Western Fallacies, selctions from “Humanity Between Marxism
and Religion,” on iLearn.
-Recommended Reading: Assef Bayat’s “Shariati and Marx: A Critique of an ‘Islamic’
Critique of Marxism,” on iLearn.

next time user, you just have to leave the / off the end of the post

I was thinking more in the nature of online, under false pretenses.

sauce?

Any of this info been posted?

there is already press involved and attempting to let the university know. holy shit that was fast. wtf. also it's already archived. someone is faster than me at digging.

archive.is/6kTRG

darktriadman .com/2017/04/20/murderous-antifa-with-bike-lock-outed-as-san-francisco-state-university-professor/

anyone go0t details on redshirt?

So far we have

The only problem area is the upper clothing change. If we can get a positive timeline made from the footage of when he swapped into the hoody and mask, I think it's pretty conclusive.

SFSU SCRUBBING HIM FROM THEIR WEBSITE

DEPLOY ALL ARCHIVES

GOT THOSE DIGITS (661) 587-1256

This is what qualifies as a masters thesis these days? My old man is in engineer and his masters thesis was 350 double-sided pages of original research and experimentation. Fuck this gay earth.

I do not think so. Great work user.

Include a source url in that.
Holla Forums needs to get better at including sources with EVERYTHING.

Any evidence our Eric has worked for the Park Service?

You don't say huh..

I searched up [email protected]/* */ and found this pdf:

SAM BADGER = [email protected]/* */?

Following up on that with connections

wonder whats on the criminal record….

philosophical comrades, Allison Sherman, Ryan Manly, and Sam Badger in
particular, whose friendship and wisdom has always sharpened me.

I believe that name popped up in the email list that MPC was working over yesterday.
@jayfivekiller posted a screenshot of the list, but he is now suspended from twatter

I searched up [email protected]/* */ and found this pdf:

SAM BADGER = [email protected]/* */?

by god,

Bakersfield is way too far to commute to DVC or SF State. He's got to have another place.

Another with a criminal record. How odd, all the "eXtr3me right wing KKK transphobic bigot raycis space Nazis" that I know are upstanding citizens with no criminal record, good jobs and who pay their taxes

A little more, hope this stuff helps

Forgot to attach, my bad

I've done it before but I always fuck up.

I mean, the sauce are broken links because they've removed him. You can find his name on cache and whatever files haven't been deleted.

It's really only 3 to 4 hours on the 5, thats probably his parents house and he lives somewhere in the city

Yes that's the school that employs him. Its him. Maybe some bait emails are a good idea.

So has anyone tried those numbers yet?

This address in any of those addresses?

Sorry for doublepost:
My browser crashed, didn't realize it went through.

I don't have a faceberg, but I found this:
facebook.com/sam.badger.790

Guys listen we need to find the victim to be able to get him to press charges

as horrible as it is should we start tweeting at fucking lauren southern?

should be easy enough, I'll start digging

It's cheaper out in Pleasant Hill where DVC is. Plenty of antifa shit out there too. Don't overlook the suburbs. DVC teachers could live in Concord, Pleasant Hill, Pacheco, Martinez and be a 5 min. bike ride to school. Walnut Creek too but less likely for a commie. I'll bet he shares a place with a bunch of other people and the utilities aren't in his name, hence no local address on the people finder.

Better start signal boosting through the right-wing social media networks then, they'll know the guy

maybe uncle steph first user

For the Zebra pen, the clip part of the pen is obvious enough that it doesn't warrant enhancement, but, upon enhancing part of the pen (the black end part), the pixels at the end contrast enough with his dark pants to suggest it is the same pen. Details are everything, in this case.

The only reason I brought more attention to detail to that specific part was to ward off others saying "well many pens have clips and look like that!"

As for the clothing change? Sadly it's unlikely there will be video for that, he probably changed in private.

makes sense when you put it that way. Got out of Ca as fast as i could years ago so it's all a bit foggy

Also common with anarcho kids to have a diff name like that called a nom du guerre.

It really pleases me that his twitter and university pages were deleted. He'll be unable to sleep all night. He has class to teach tomorrow. He'll be a nervous wreck and wondering who knows and when the cops are going to come.

This looks like him, too. Of course he's a commie.

what user do we have in the area that can do a little recon in the morning?

Interesting. Any Holla Forumsacks interested in auditing a class?

Do we know any usernames he uses other than the email address he has?

he's a contributor to huffington post under that alias (Sam Badger)

archive.is/7Qxds

Oh but he should have absolutely nothing to fear goy, he's one of the good guys! Sometimes though I seriously do forget that these faggots unironically think that they're fighting the power, rather than acting as stupidly blinded puppets to it.

Yep, that 14701 is the current address. ALSO GOT HIS CURRENT PHONE NUMBER. CHECK MY POSTS.

We already got his address shill

Are people still trying to get his criminal record? In Pennsylvania there's a way to look up court cases about people and it'll show Civil and Criminal. Obviously I know it wouldn't help in this situation, but here's the website for PA, maybe a keyword there will help figure out what keyword to use when looking in California.

ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CP.aspx

Yes we want it. Hasn't been brought out yet. Good work user.

No but Bakersfield to sf is in no way a daily commute user, like I said earlier those are probably his parents, or but some stretch real estate investments

inb4 sexual assault

inb4 assault with a deadly weapon

Thanks!

I just found this:
archive.is/hFlDP
Pic related, subtext is "Sam Badger, a graduate philosophy student, writes a mesage in chalk from a socialist organization flyer at SF State."

That looks like him and SFSU matches.

The parents actively support their race traitor son. They fall squarely into "collaborator" territory.

I have a buddy in Baltimore that taught me about this, and he was telling me it's easier to look up in Maryland. He calls it a "case search". But in PA you have to look at docket sheets and all sorts of shit.

So I'm trying both "docket sheets" and "case search" in San Francisco or California.

BIRTHDAY DUBS HH!

I'm on it as well

HAS ANYONE TRIED THE NUMBERS YET

also that looks nothing like him user

If it's not in his past, I propose that it be in his future

god fucking damn.
I went to a university that was filled to the brim with guys who looked like that, fucking asocial greasy rejects, the lot of them. One freshman in my dorm, my first year, did nothing but sit in his bunk and play WoW all day. He showered rarely, never went to class, failed everything, dropped out at the end of the year. This faggot reminds me of people like that.

instead of doxing him for (((them))) we should probably just go through other channels to get the message to him, maybe social media or people who might know him. I don't want to have his dox be easy to get for these people who probably want to hurt him further.

(Checked ✔)
(Checked ✔)
No? The picture is 5 years old. Doesn't really look like him but it's confusing cause it's sam badger which is his same name, and same university.

A part time prof at DVC makes shit money, sfstate not much better unless you're full time tenured. No way he could afford to live in SF alone.

lets fucking ruin this commie fucks life

We've already got a major social media campaign going on RalphRetort is helping so are others ANONS HIS FIRST NAME IS SHAWN WE KNOW THIS MUCH

Doesn't he thank this Badger person in his thesis acknowledgements? Deserves a bike lock to the head just for that bullshit.

Too much forehead on this guy. Eric has a very low hairline.

Holla Forums is all over Twitter my dude thousands of retweets already shits everywhere few anons been doing that since Holla Forums started this investigation earlier which is how a ton of the sources came about between fullchan and cuckchan etc

We need to organize this.
We need 5 anons to harass his school nonstop via phone and social media
5 anons to harass his family nonstop via phone
5 anons to harass his friends
5 anons to destroy him on okcupid/twitter/fb whatever else

as much as it pains me I've actually gone to redditors that were there and witnessed the attack to see if they either have his info or can contact him.

this better be the guy, and this better go somewhere, I went to reddit for this.

checked, Im not in the country but I'll do whatever is possible my end

In his masters thesis he names Sam Badger as a friend. However they appear to share the same email

Sam Badger could be a separate person he associates closely with, or it is an alias he's trying to be sly with and include as an acknowledgement. We should make sure either way. Does Sam have any footprint?

I feel you I've smeared this fag all over the Internet tonight lmfao what confirms it's him is he's deleting all his social media

I can call the school. I'm not doing anything tomorrow.

This is glorious. Make sure to archive this ebig bread.

He didn't mean to call you a greasy reject, user. Please don't leave.

Maybe he had a blog, wrote under that name and hoped that would give him internet cred? It would be funny as fuck.

I'll work the school as well. Any other volunteers? I'll start a thread to pool anons together in about an hour.
Let's get organized and get this done.

I'm scrubbing through my footage of the protest to see if I accidently caught this guy. Does anyone know the backpack brand?

I'll probably get banned for this, but, calling the same third parties a shitload of times is gonna make people like YOU less, not him. I absolutely think everyone he ever meets should know what he did. I'd rather it not look like little kids are handling that.

Now that I dropped that, here's something to dissuade anyone who's feeling sorry for the guy. Watch liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261 and skip straight to time 1:10 and keep watching. Over and over again. INFURIATING.

This is what 4cuck is saying, found these posts in an old thread.

This explanation makes sense because Sam Badger does not look exactly like Eric Clanton.

why don't they understand that if we know about their social media, it's already saved?

facebook.com/ghosttownprisonersupport/photos/a.1305828509450815.1073741828.1270776026289397/1392212670812398/?type=3&theater

It seems like San Francisco wants you to pay to access past criminal records. I'm at this website and it allows you to review past Civil cases, but only allows you to review future or currently open dockets for Criminal. I tried them both anyway, and nothing came up. I'll try Sam Badger just to see.

YES, she will find out quickly. Also based stick man.

I was remarking on the type of people that go to college, not meant as a retort defending greasy rejects who drop out.

I get what you mean though and it is funny when looking at it with that context

Has anyone posted this yet?

Twitter account reset and hotmail account backup. Assuming hotmail is [email protected]/* */

Lmao he's probably scared to death his life is over

yep, we've confirmed further up theyre 2 separate but fucking equally ugly looking cunts.

From Identifiables:
Backpack: Dark grey/black. Mission Cycling Brand, San Francisco, Timbuk2

How much does it cost?

I don't really see the need to announce this, if it's what you want to do contact e-friends.

oh lawd

What is this and why should we care? This is something from last year.

Sam Badger is what is called a nom de guerre, which is a war name, remember he is a "revolutionists" anarcho kid. They do that. How could SFSU have two another grad student assistant teacher besides this guy and the email says eclanton in it. And being what we know about his professional career. idk

Actually that makes sense, Sam Badger is probably an entirely different person who has nothing to do with the antifag.

Take a look at both emails in that image: each of them is an email with a name obviously unrelated to the person it supposedly belongs to. Whoever made that document probably edited a previous syllabus, and didn't update the emails. That there are two college emails there (and they almost always make emails include your initial and last name these days) that don't match up to the names before them pretty much confirms that idea.

You don't think a coordinated effort to destroy this guy is necessary?
This is how SJWs get people fired and ruin their lives. Happens to work. It only works if the harassment is nonstop.

exactly if this is how they want to play the game lets fucking destroy him and his family

Fuck this guy, blunt weapon to the skull is attempted murder. SJWs get people fired for speech, he deserves worse.

I'm saying that private communication is a much smarter way to handle it.

It's not; statistically he has about 50 years left of being constantly tormented about how bad communism is.

In a few years, he'll puke from nervousness every time he sees a bike lock.

Few years later, he can't be around backpacks either.

Then he'll go into a full blown panic attack when he has to wear sunglasses.

Pic of his inbox NOW

any luck on finding the guy who he attacked?

its been all over twitter for the past couple hours. we can't contain this

They've been playing this game for years. We need to do it as well. I don't like it any more than anyone else, but they've been punching us in the face for a decade now.
It's time to punch back.

It doesn't even seem like they keep their shit online, you have to submit a form and request them by mail or fax. Unless I'm completely fucking retarded and not reading this correctly. It seems like this issue is just with San Francisco. I did San Diego, Sacramento, Las Angeles and Fresno with no problem.

sfsuperiorcourt.org/divisions/criminal/obtain-criminal-records

SFSU and DVC notified, Prosobiec polnews on twitter Breitbart

none of the options in that pic will let you see a criminal record. california is pretty tight on criminal records. helps out the niggers and spics so they can keep taking jobs and benefiting from affirmative action policies.

best bet, find someone with a business to run a backround on him. you need more info on him though.

I know, I am just saying, any of the victims personal information should be left undug, keep it private

Bike lock guy's name is eric clanton and he's a professor.

4cuck beat us to it but we can still help with destroying this piece of shit.

It doesn't need to be organized. SJWs are a textbook example of slacktivists, they generally don't do anything but sit at their computer and latch onto ideas that cross their screen that day. In other words, it happens organically. Anytime anons have done a takedown on someone in the past, a la the days of old halfchan Holla Forums when we ruined the lives of some animal abusers/murderers, it went down exactly like this thread (and National Socialism in general): we all have the same idea and work on our own to get the results we all internally know and understand to work toward. We don't need organization, it will happen on its own.

The hivemind takedowns occur fluidly and naturally, rarely ever needing any rigid structural organization.

we need him to press charges though user.

This did happen organically. But he nearly murdered a man with a bike lock, you Holla Forums fuckwit. Why are you opposing organizing against him?

The memes, jack

I know, but its a double edged sword, if we try to find him by getting his information they will use it against him. Its best to use other methods to contact him, less they find his info and fuck him over.

Digging is fine but
Sounds weirdly explicit and the shit that's used when you're writing an article and want a screencap.

I'm sort of with you. The problem is that the extreme far left and communists have been in WAR MODE the entire time. They don't fucking pull their punches and they don't care what rules they have to break or change to win. Ever.

Once you recognize you're at war and decide you want to achieve total victory over them, you have your mind in the same place. This is NOT the same thing as imitating them, though. When the communists are finally routed - and they will be - we'll have the entire normie population HATING them worse than they did in the red scare, and worse than they did in the 50s when they were blackballed from government jobs, schoolteacher jobs, media jobs, and many labor unions (actually fairly centrist) banned their fucking asses from low level jobs. I want all communists made a pariah like we did to Nazis. I want their careers and reputations ruined just for being communists. And anyone who actually FIGHTS for the cause will be punished to the full extent of the law. And when the law is done with them, regular individual citizens can give their two cents.

that's correct. more than likely you were not getting the access you though you were in other california cities. like I said, they make it hard for gen public to see records to help out niggers and spics.

It seems like the fuhrer is having a hobbit style birthday this year. This has been a great thread.

Twitter anons are on it via speaking to the alt-media people who were there. If it's possible to find him they'll do it. Don't dox him here.

So basically there's no good reason not to organize and make sure he gets taken down except that you're afraid you'll be like commies?
What a faggot.

exactly this^
keep it to notifying him through the right social media channels. That is what I was trying to say.

(checked)

It seems i was a bit hasty with my lust for vengeance. good points

tbh in engineering today for a masters thesis you can get away with a 50 - 60 page thesis. my advisor did the same, said he wrote his in a week. this was at a tier 1 research university. don't assume stem isn't pozzed, it's only less pozzed for the time being. college stem included is a joke, you should have learned that from uncle teddy's example.

We need each of them to press charges, and, the good community needs to aid them if necessary. Once the state prosecutors are done with him, we also need to fund civil suits by each victim. The point of the civil suits will not be to recover money (although it'll be nice if we can get that out of him). It'll be to ruin his life further. No mercy. Ever.

The fuck are you getting all triggered for? You asked if organization to take this guy down is necessary, and I said no, because the answer is fucking no. You don't NEED it, it isn't necessary. I'm not stopping you from doing it, and I'm not telling anyone NOT to do it either, you asked a question and I answered it.

Christ, dial back the autism brother. There are plenty of legit targets to attack, I'm not one of them, that's what the thread is about. You act like I'm stonewalling anons somehow.

er*********@hotmail.com[email protected]/* */
Same length as ericclanton, assuming that's his. Anyone have an account on leakedsource.ru, leakbase.pw, or weleakinfo.com able to do a search on that email?

I'm sure the victim is watching this situation. After all, he was nearly murdered.

his hotmail address was in the MySpace sql dump, only sha1 hashed. unpacking it now, might not need to pw reset if he's lazy and hasn't changed it

that said, if you're willing to pay about 30 dollars there are online sites that may have the information, but it's a crap shoot on if it will be accurate or anything more than, he got pulled over and charged for driving without a license 10 years ago.

victim

Pretty much, these fucks have to be burnt.
And to those advising moderation.
They would afford you no such mercy, you know this.
Salt the earth.

No, you are actively discouraging people from utilizing an organized effort to make sure what needs to be done is done. That's exactly what you're doing, so knock that shit off and shut the fuck up if you don't like it.
Filtered because you're going to derail.

good, now contact him and bury this so this isn't used against him by violent commie pieces of shit.

Judging on how fast he wiped his social media presence, I wouldn't put it past him. We're becoming known as the most dangerous and efficient force on internet after all. And we have taken aim.

The dude was trying to play peacekeeper, or so I hear, so even though I'd like to think this guy would like to go out for vengeance, I'm not sure he's made of the right stuff. It's still worth a shot though, he deserves to know who the fuck struck him and then bolted like a bitch.

There must be at least a few anons who sent the info to him already.

No. We should wake up to the fact that it's WAR. We should fight. We should accept nothing less than their total destruction. Right now only one side is really even fighting. That has to change. Our side will win.

Our way of fighting will not be a mirror of theirs. Imitating them is not the right answer. We actually CAN'T imitate their strategies, because the playing field is asymmetrical. Their tactics need some working over too.

Eric deserves our attention for the rest of his life.

here's the real question, are we fast enough to get the inevitable linking info and correspondence to antifa leaders and possibly higher?

if only windows hadn't patched for the nsa leak a weak before it came out.

Okay. I agree with everything you said.
What you seem to imply is that the left holds a monopoly on organization. This is not the case and you are pretty autistic yourself for thinking organizing and doing this for a long period is mirroring leftist tactics.
It's like saying you won't breathe because leftists also breathe.

Already found the perp. Need the vic.

Because the police and antifa have the same boss

yep, I have that db, uncompromising it right now. I'll have something in ~15-20 minutes. Even on my beefy DB server it is still slow as fuck

(heiled)
I'm sure we have anons sifting though the patch data to find some exploits as we speak. and who knows? Chaos prevails. For all we know the cuck in question might give up some one his commie handlers

that's because 8/pol/ is an intel agency that rivals the other alphabets pretty much. And police won't do their fucking job in commiefornia. They are as paid and bought for to look the other way for narrative reasons as the rest of the ilk in commiefornia.

see

Here's a thought. There are multiple victims. Maybe we should space out the lawsuit so the first gets filed ASAP and last one gets filed right when the statute of limitations ends. The reason for this is that it'll make it harder for him to use bankruptcy to shield him from having to pay. If he declares bankruptcy too early, the last plaintiff will be able to stick him with the bill and he can't file again for 7 years. If he files it too late, he has to sit around longer without any legal protection from having to pay. It is possible he can get added jailtime for failing to pay the judgments, too.

calm down nigger, you're being defensive over nothing. If you were an oldfag you'd remember how many people we completely fucked with before without any official setups. You think one user answering your question is somehow going to stop ruining this dudes life? Stop being a sensitive faggot. If the organization thing works more power to you but don't get buttflustered when nobody does your bidding.

its myspace so I think it should be easy to grab the pw, if I remember correctly myspace has shit hashing

You devious lawfag

Are you actively trying to derail?
There are no lawsuits yet. This is just phase one. We can talk about the lawsuits if/when they are filed. Until then, we ruin his life while he awaits legal action.

Yeah, SHA1, and I'm betting that it will already be figured out and is searchable on hashes.org

For the record, I do agree, I'm just saying now that we joined the war, we fight it our way, not by imitating them. Initially they won't even understand what's going on.

logan san?

FILTERED & REPORTED.

this tbh. bring back memories of spying on grills in high school

hopefully hes a retard who uses the same pw for everything and never changes it

This guy's probably going to be losing his job soon, and no other university is going anywhere near him if BERKELEY drops him for his activism. You can't garnish wages that don't exist.

If I didn't know any better I'd think you a kike. Pretty devious

I don't see you faxing purchase orders for dangerous chemicals to his and his family's houses.

Yeah, I am aware, we fight differently.
But remember, these people want you you broke or dead, your children raped, and your homes destroyed.
And they think it's funny.

Do it then! That's what needs to happen. I'm not disagreeing with you, faggot. You're in here telling people not to organize because only commies organize and that would be imitating commies.
You are a Holla Forums shill trying to save a comrade.

Here's his StumbleUpon account -→ stumbleupon.com/stumbler/ericclanton/

Daily Kos, drugs, anti-police, conspiracies, how to be Uber this and Uber that, LOL

Thank you. Normally, a lawyer would advise the victims to not listen to a bunch of internet weirdos. However, the victims may choose to accept our weirdo condition on the timing in exchange for full funding of the lawsuit. It's gonna cost, but each one should be way cheaper than what Stickman raised. Especially after the convictions come in.

Yeah, theres a lot of great digging and discussion in this thread, but the least we can do is a pizza with our calling card Persona 5 is okay Pic related

this
they seek white extinction. Everything is allowed to make them desist.

REMEMBER TO ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

You also can't garnish wages if he can NEVER WORK AGAIN :D
He won't be able to get a house or car in his own name. If mommy and daddy put money in his bank, it will be possible to get at that money. This can go on for as long as we want. But he can frustrate that with bankruptcy, which is why it'd be great if we can plan around that as much as possible.

I have no doubt we can raise the funds necessary, especially if we get cuckchan involved.

how many fucking people are you going to accuse of trying to stop anyone from organizing? where do you see anyone saying or even implying that? do you have anger issues or some shit, why are you so needlessly antagonistic?

You're getting super pissy at half the anons making posts in this thread, what the fuck is your damage? I know what your "reasoning" is but you're wrong, you think people are shilling for something they aren't.

And they think they're awesome people for doing it. They expect praise and admiration for it. It will be glorious to see how their life ambitions come crashing down in a sea of sweet vengeance.

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with coordinating to call his college and make sure something is done.
There is nothing wrong with making sure his friends know he's a scumbag. There is nothing wrong with making sure he gets what's coming to him.
That's why organizing is effective. To make sure everything possible is done to ruin his life and career.

Why is it always a pothead?

I just want to say

Holla Forums is always right

rofl, remind me to never piss Holla Forums off. damn that is devious. also, in the future if I become successful as a businessman I may need a devious lawyer, you just kinda hang out here?

Sometimes I think pot is a gift that prevents these guys from doing a lot more damage than they'd be capable of otherwise.

Don't bother m80, spergs gonna sperg. Let him screech autistically, this show will play out like every other show we've ever had wherein Anonymous puts a mark on someone. We'll be successful, this antifag will suffer, justice will be sweet.

maybe, or maybe it was one small step on a staircase toward making him the antifag he is. Who knows.

kikebook com/snake.snaaake.snaaaaaaaake

GO GO GO GO

WE NEED TO PRESS CHARGES ASAP

His destiny was determined by kek decades ago.

Like the Khwarezm Empire pillaging caravans on the silk road.

Sorry Eric, now go get some sleep you've got a BIG day tomorrow.

kikebook com/snake.snaaake.snaaaaaaaake

Many anons would be surprised about the type of people who "just kinda hang out here" We're more powerful then we think and we think we're pretty fucking powerful but here, individual power holds no weight. Only ideas.

Newfriends nobody go to near that site.

I've seen:
And that's just off the top of my head. The braintrust here is insane, it just needs to be focuses.

Yeah, exactly, buddy. Like I said, you think people are shilling for something they aren't. You can't determine the difference between actual shills and genuine anons. None of those people said "don't organize" or are trying to stop you from doing it, they're either saying "you don't need it because we didn't need it with this stuff before, but if you want it whatever" or they're saying "here are better options to approach the situation."

Like I said, ghosts in the shadows. You want to make this your hill to die on, go ahead, but it's a non-issue, we will get wonderful results regardless, stop being so caustically kneejerk about it. You're spending more time screaming about people trying to stop anons from organizing than you are actually trying to organize anyone, fucking hypocrite. Filtered because I know your autistic kind, don't take it personally, just don't want to see your salt shit up the thread.

the fuck are you talking about? there is nothing to derail here anymore. everything is done. its like RWSS threads again where everything was done a full day before people showed up to shill and derail and it was literally just fucking with them and picking off small targets like people's homes just to piss them off.

very true, we got good people here. makes it really comfy

checked

Don't focus your efforts, goy. That makes you a communist imitator. :^)

and people wonder how we're always on top of things. As far a focus goes, it'll never be a laser, but I'll be damned if we don't come close.

This motherfucking infuriating video needs to be posted widely (perhaps in altered version with simple arrow annotations) to show why there must be NO MERCY FOR ERIC.
Stolen from whoever did all that great work on everipedia.

Make sure to smear every communist, every associate, every defender, every antifa so the hatred falls against them too for this act. I honestly fantasized about torturing Eric with a bike lock after viewing this clip the other day.

It really does make me wonder how many actual, genuine visitors we get, as far as regulars are concerned, who are of the nationalist variety. I mean going by the "number of unique visitors" value on the home page is extremely vague at best, due to how it tabulates that, but I would guess a few thousand? 2-3k maybe, sometimes it feels like much fewer than that, sometimes it feels like much more.

Look how this masked faggot swings at the person's head and then tries to slink away like a coward.

Holy shit, this guy's a psychopath.

He's just a pawn though. There is a much bigger problem here.

Now I've got it up on my screen, and after it loops a bunch of times, I start fantasizing about me and him in a dungeon and I'm slowly breaking all his many hand and foot bones with a bike lock. And telling him about how it's going to hurt when I move on to other bones and convert them to dust. Don't judge me; a man can dream.

As i said earlier.
So this shitstain likes his bicycle, ok, put him in a fucking wheelchair

Does anyone know of any type of businesses that do COD transactions?

It's a very scary thought to people who don't think like us. Back in the William Pierce days there were guys all over the country just kind of waiting for a signal to start the Final Happening™ but now it's exponentially more. If a disease spreads, or a nuke hits, or the President gets assassinated or whatever, if some major destabilizing happening happens, the switch is just going to flip in people's heads. All these super smart, super focused people just aren't gonna show up to work that day.

All across the country AIPAC offices are gonna get shot up, kike Senators are gonna get blown up, there'll be 5-10 McVeigh level bombings, in short the shit is gonna hit the fan so fucking hard it'll make your head spin. On top of that the low level guys are just gonna go full Turner Diaries on random people. Interracial couples, Chosenites, whatever. It'll be open season since the cops will be too swamped to handle it. The remnants of all the Pierce and Rockwell days will come out of their hidey-holes as well since I'm sure they've all had something planned for decades.

Not sure if the revealed records were posted yet, here they are.

Hey user, you get the pw or hash out the myspace DB yet?

Anons I'm old. Im tired. I've been dropping red pills for years. Helped drone strike ISIS. Helped elect a President through memetic warfare. Helped doxx a hundred people or more. Tonight helped bring a cultural marxist to justice. I'm tired though. DotR needs to happen and you youngfags have to do it. It's not a meme. It has to happen.

Remember guys, this "man" teaches Critical Thinking, and his main area of study is fucking Virtue Ethics and "its intersection with affective/emotional perception in the context of environmental philosophy". I shit you not.

I need someone else to appreciate the irony with me, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills in fucking Bizzarro world.

Looks like he might have been 17 at the time. If he was a juvenile, those records are probably never going to get revealed.
He probably got caught smoking weed or skateboarding in a forbidden area.
But who knows? Maybe he sexually assaulted a kid? Could be anything, but if he was a minor, that's going to be tough.

Have a good rest user. Uncle Adolf would be proud!

welp, I'm banned from reddit for doxing. see, this is why I don't go there. you make one post and snowflakes lose their shit, even supposed conservatives. all I said, was if you can contact sriracha man, do it, or at least respond. didn't say to dox him.

anyone actually contact the guy? sean stiles I don't think is the right guy. looks like different facial structure and I don't see the post that is on here anywhere.

been expunged. it'll never be found, even if you go in person and pay the court for it.

He's affiliated w/this group, itsgoingdown.org, One of their members just claimed responsibility for attacking an Exxon facility. He's also w/ another org called ghost town prisoners.

Juvenile records are sealed. Have to be a District Attorney, Federal Background Checker, or NSA spook to see em. This guy's punishment is going to be extra-judicial it seems.

My whole life, I have waited to meet them, even when I did not know

Show up with bike locks. Don't do anything with them or say anything to them. Just place the bike locks on your desk conspicuously.

these fags again, might need to actually start to dig into this site other than just ddonging it
just to be safe and assert dominance I shall ddong them for now just to be sure

I don't believe it. there is zero news about it.

right now I'm grepping it. It's s 33GB text file when uncompressed. I will have the result soon

Godspeed, ddonger. Wish I could do it but can't into computers.

cool, thank for doign it user, I didn't want to have to download the db

Don't worry grandad. It's going to happen.

Yeah it's cancer.
Here's one of his speeches. Guy is good looking but he sounds weird.
youtube.com/watch?v=fRo_xwNd4mU

paydirt!

$ grep -i "[email protected]/* */" Myspace.com.txt
324022701:[email protected]/* */:ericclanton:0x52D4B06A84E06280F37994E8C74B5152319B3F84:''

Looks like his password is his username, lol

Patton would later come to regret those words when he realized the Germans were the good guys.

"We fought the wrong enemy."
–Patton, after the end of WWII

And that what we call the DOTR. Anyway, I'm off to bed. Fantastic fucking thread btw. I'm sure He'd be proud of us all. See you lads tomorrow

DEUS VULT

CRITICAL THINKING

That is the voice of a man who has huffed cock before.

whoops, that's the screen name, the password is: writer88

52d4b06a84e06280f37994e8c74b5152319b3f84:writer88

His presentation seems to be about getting rid of prisons, and the audience doesn't like it.

Well… perhaps he would like a look inside of a jail cell for a while?

Alright user's im off for dinner, see you in a few hours. We've done very well for his birthday.

Splendid job user. How did you translate that gibberish to the password?

It is almost astounding how incredibly closely these people always fucking resemble their most exaggerated caricatures of stereotypes, nigh without fail. No joke, every fucking time some leftist's identity is revealed, they are a real living, breathing person who is even more ridiculous than our most retarded memes of what we imagine them to be. And yes, he sounds exactly like the kind of lisping faggot I would expect.

Whoever said you can't judge a book by its cover was a goddamned fucking retard.

I think so too user, enjoy your meal.

Cheers user!

The best part is that we do it for free.

test if it works for his twitter?

hashes.org/search.php

From haveibeenpwned.com I searched for his email address and he was in the MySpace hack. I have a copy of that DB, so I unzipped it, searched and found that string (the gibberish). It says on haveibeenpwned says it was a simple SHA1 hash, which is very common and shitty. So over at hashes.org they have a search function that I pasted it in (removing the leading 0x) and it showed up, someone has already figured out that password corresponds to that hash, otherwise I would have to try to use a dictionary attack and hash everything until a match came up. If that didn't work, then you basically bruteforce sha1 sums until something shows up (this can literally take forever).

This is so fuckin insane, police aren't this good.

o i am havin a laff

88 his fucking birth year, ABSOLUTELY PLEBEIAN

He will get a long time to look at it.

Yes indeed, and it's eerie listening to this presentation. He talked about anarchist justice or something. Obviously a super SJW, so much that he's ostracized in SF.

( * * * ) * * * - * * 32
ec * * * * * @gmail.com
^ for his hotmail reset
Password doesn't work

He probably uses the same password on a lot of his accounts

( • • • ) • • • - • • 41
^ phone number reset for gmail

I feel like the only thing we don't rival conventional intelligence agencies on is volume. we're like a specialized intelligence force that specifically targets strategic people and opportunities rather than being a dragnet sort of group like we see in the ABCs.

I wasn't gonna watch it, then I laughed at your comment, then watched it, and lost my shit the second he started talking. truly, that man has huffed cock at some point.

Snow Crash was… not quite on point, but, it had some stuff about this in it.

Look at this poor writing

Guy in the green hat goes to his aid, but two antifa cucks block him. God damn, that's infuriating.

I'm trying to learn from this thread and I'm not learning anything at all. How do you go from an image of him in a YT video to his actual identity? Do you just search through other random leftist events, hoping to see people that fit his facial profile? It seems like a lot of guesswork.

Who is that fucking cocksucker in the scarf?

This tickles my fancy

That was meant for

Thank you!

He's also in the modern business solution's db which is supposed to house personal contact info like address and phone number, I'll be decompressing that file in about 10 minutes.

well they had a load balancer, so when in doubt, just attack the shitty DNS they use

You identify his friends, then search for him in their social media connections based on description of his face and clothing.

Holy shit, I never noticed him. He was discussed quite a lot in halfchan threads yesterday. The consensus is he's an English soccer hooligan or something, beats me. I don't think I have any of those images of him saved. But he shows up quite a lot, and in detail, in some videos from the early parts of the riot videos, before stuff got violent.

Or, we can just ask Eric who he is.

When is he going to prison?

He's awake right now wondering this question.
He'll still be awake 4 hours from now wondering.

guy confirmed wanted to use "creative means" as an "anarchist" to do some kind of justice. Sounds like he convinced himself that meant trying to murder random people.

reminds me of the marathon on half

Goals user, we have goals. Certainly we're nowhere near them in terms of sheer volume and processing power. But we'll get there, one of these days.

That's a book right?

I simply cannot get over how wimpy and pathetic and empty he sounds. That is not a guy who will ever know or understand confidence in his life.

Here he is trying to fist fight people. If I saw that gif correctly, it looks like they snagged someone in a trash bag like some gladiatorial net shit while scarf guy hit and kicked him and bikelock faggot struck him over the head.

pastebin.c om/1L73BdLL
Not exactly what you're asking but it can keep you entertained.

This cocksucker?

4 hours from now, he will be wondering if the meeting with the dean means he's going to get fired. That will consume him for a bit. Then he starts wondering when the cops are going to show up.

DIG DIG DIG DIG

No, this one. White ball cap, blue jacket with khakis. Looks like a burberry scarf.

Someone should find his bike and bikelock a metal/spray-painted sign to it, saying something along the lines of:

"This Antifa tried to murder [victim's name] with a bike-lock last week." with a link to the investigation archive.

That FUCKER. He probably needs to be doxed and dealt with also. That one victim can include him in the criminal complaint, and then also sue him - using my money for all I care; I just want scar fag to have to deal with payback. There will be other… payback as well, I have to guess.
He also needs a derogatory moniker that has something to do with soccer hooligan, maybe. Got any ideas in addition to scarf fag?

Should we order him some bike-locks?

That info matches his pw reset options for his hotmail address here

Phone number for gmail is 661-487-7032 then.

Don't go hog wild or they will shut the card down. Don't purchase anything over $300 per day or you will throw a red flag and they will call him.

> media.8ch.net/file_store/8a075eb4a0b2669dc2c0658b159a9a191876cece7e136966287adf7aa30ff207.png
Nice, that info can be given to the police and any victim he committed a crime against. Naturally, nobody else has ANY business using any of those addresses for ANYTHING!

(661)487-7032

Poetry

but is right

Post more of order history. I bet his bike lock is in there. Maybe even his sunglasses or other stuff he was using during the crime (hoodie, pants with the numbers in the back, etc)

Easy, tiger. Put some of that back and make it look like an actual purchase.

The resolution of all of this is beautiful

HE'S A CUCK, INTO POLYAMORY
A LIVING, BREATHING, WALKING, MEME

W E W
E
W

Just keep in mind when you mess with his accounts that you can potentially also spoil evidence. Don't touch anything that might be evidence. So, the order history should be ok no matter what, but messing with billing or addresses would be a no-no.

Maybe this won't matter for his Amazon, but for the other accounts, it might.

(2010 was empty)

There are those fucking handlers again.

Full order history

his backpack is in there

wtf, is that the backpack….

Picture Eric, up late at night, sweating. He's collecting a bunch of his possessions in a trashbag to go drop in a river. He's got most of it collected, just gotta drop that backpack in there, can't ever be seen with THAT again…

Then he reloads 8ch.

For Master of Arts in Philosophy, behold:

Perceptual sensitivity and non-human nature : a virtue ethics of the environment
Clanton, Eric Michael

sfsu-dspace.cal-stat e.edu/handle/10211.3/142211
web.archive.org/web/20170420081559/http://sfsu-dspace.calstate.edu/handle/10211.3/142211
archive.is/VYxwt

CHEW COCK AND DIE, U-LOCK GUY

In some pics yes. His one for April 15 was from timbuktu san francisco

send him a password reset request for keks, also make him shit his pants

It never fails, ever.

checked
wewlookatthetime.jpeg

Someone else saw it first? I assumed it hadn't since no archive.

did the account info from the other user work to get into his amazon? or where did you get info to get into his amazon?

This is satisfying on many different levels.

Is it safe to do this just on a vpn? My opsec wasn't perfect so I'm not gonna order it.

Yes, it did.

ya, you are good as long as its an ok VPN like obviously not hidemyass

Get behind 7 proxies… wtf are you even doing, m9?

wew

TOR + 7 proxies from a Macintosh II should do it.

Beat me to it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

I'm on a good vpn, however my useragent on this browser is gonna match. Brb lel.

This is believed to be Berkeley ULock man at 0:09 standing with a fat Antifa woman. Some user said they had seen him with her a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=S4shBNTeZto

one of the profs that signed off on it
philosophy.sfsu.edu/page/azadpur

son what are you doing?!

Oh for fuck's sake. He may as well make an account called IAmFuckingGuiltyAsFuckGasMeNow

They're writing up their reports to send to the FBI

I like using noscript is better, and I don't main chrome as a browser.

this mf is skilled in the art of penetration,
can you scrape a log of this purchase history?

The Second Plague: Frogs

8 And the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 2 But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. 3 So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. 4 And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

5 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up on the land of Egypt.’” 6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land of Egypt. 7 And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs on the land of Egypt.

8 Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron, and said, “Entreat the Lord that He may take away the frogs from me and from my people; and I will let the people go, that they may sacrifice to the Lord.”

9 And Moses said to Pharaoh, “Accept the honor of saying when I shall intercede for you, for your servants, and for your people, to destroy the frogs from you and your houses, that they may remain in the river only.”

10 So he said, “Tomorrow.” And he said, “Let it be according to your word, that you may know that there is no one like the Lord our God. 11 And the frogs shall depart from you, from your houses, from your servants, and from your people. They shall remain in the river only.”

12 Then Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh. And Moses cried out to the Lord concerning the frogs which He had brought against Pharaoh. 

don't worry user, I just logged in, I'll do it

there you go guys, made sure to send him 1 day shipping with 14 bike locks and "culture of critique" and "camp of the saints"

awwwwww

This cuck is going to hang himself when he gets those U-locks

You fucking retards doing this in the open forum deserve the rope. Take this shit private mods delete all of this now these fucking newfags man i swear you fags don't think leftypol browses here or the fucking fbi??? The fucks wrong with you

This is the sweetest justice I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

This place never ceases to amaze me.

retry
The Second Plague: Frogs

8 And the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 2 But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. 3 So the ==INTERNET== shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. 4 And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

5 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your rod over the streams, over the ==INTERNET==, and over the ==ECHO CHAMBERS==, and cause frogs to come up on the land of Egypt.’” 6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over the ==DATA== of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land of Egypt. 7 And the ==MEME MAGICIANS== did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs on the land of Egypt.

8 Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron, and said, “Entreat the Lord that He may take away the frogs from me and from my people; and I will let the people go, that they may sacrifice to the Lord.”

9 And Moses said to Pharaoh, “Accept the honor of saying when I shall intercede for you, for your servants, and for your people, to destroy the frogs from you and your houses, that they may remain in the ==INTERNET== only.”

10 So he said, “Tomorrow.” And he said, “Let it be according to your word, that you may know that there is no one like the Lord our God. 11 And the frogs shall depart from you, from your houses, from your servants, and from your people. They shall remain in the ==INTERNET== only.”

12 Then Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh. And Moses cried out to the Lord concerning the frogs which He had brought against Pharaoh.

Check his email for confirmation, my dude.

you are welcome, always happy to help fuck these kikes up for Holla Forums

t. JewInvader
love you guys always

can't get access, the password is different unfortunately. But I know it went through, unless he cancels after checking it, but idk if he will check it tonight and its 1 day shipping so its probably going to get to his house first before he figures it out.

impressive

did you get the purchase history?

One day shipping means that's when the seller will send it out and not when it arrives
also seriously fucking report your own posts now faggots and remove any evidence

We used the people around him to help locate suspect in more footage.
We eventually got a better shot of suspect where he had dropped his mask but still had glasses on.

Started seeing the same handlers/associates were signaling and directing his attacks.

Started looking at other protests in the area from this year and noticed suspects handlers again.

Found somebody that looked very similar to the description we had of him located near these handlers.

This footage gives us a much better look at the suspect.
Notice he has many other indicators like shoes, pen, type of pants and bag that fit our suspect

Leaf user is profiling lecturer radical social media accounts for someone who fits our new suspect checklist
Notices a very similar looking guy has a twitter account. Guy deletes account before he can grab shots.
Comes to pol today to ask how to retrieve deleted twitter accounts as he's now very suspicious of this guy.
60 seconds later cached photos are found and we now have our guy.

Collective work of hundreds of anons who just hated the fact this cunt was a dirty coward and we wanted to ruin bring him to justice

1 day shipping usually cant be cancelled.

Why were half the people in SEST commies?

Good job, user.

I just locked him out of his own amazon, lets see him try to cancel now

user id say a thousand. This shit is on every Chan and tonight we United on every aspect of normalfag social media to make this happen this is how you win a race war faggots together and hang the degenerates afterwards

idk, I don't keep track of them, most of them are tag alongs. Most of them like benji are on our side

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Whoever connected him to the previous protest was amazing. It got trips too.

Password reset can be used to get back in?

This reply was meant for you mate.

nope. reset email and everything

you cheeky cunt

Did you send it to the Bakersfield address or the San Leandro one?
The Bakersfield house looks pretty nice on google street view (probably his parents' place) and the San Leandro one looks like the kind of squalid hovel I'd expect a commie to live in

Oh shit. Very thorough.
Remind me never to piss you off.

I forget which one, its in the confirmation picture posted in here

oh wait, nevermind its not. Shit oh well

His parents call him asking why he ordered a gorrilion U Locks
Uh… No reason

Either way the package is for him, it will get to him eventually.

his parents are going to wonder why he is a nazi with books like hes getting

They're probably going to glad he's not a faggot commie anymore.

Delete. Your. Posts. Faggots. report them I'm out.

I would like to note that his bike lock hit to sriracha guy was what motivated trump guys to charge forward and beat the crap out of any antifa standing in their way. His hit resulted in antifa losing a block of street, being split in two, with one half being pushed onto a main boulevard.

Goodnight, Satan.

No. I've ordered $15,000 worth of shit on amazon. Next day is available with "prime" products. If ordered by 1pm, you get it the next day. Expensive if you don't have prime, but it's not my money. Who cares?

reported satan

noice

I think he means on his own account. That is a ton though.

Close associate of Eric Ulock, the Fatlady of Antifa unmasked at 1:40ish on this video.

youtu.be/q00NzPet5ds?t=98

She's very upset at being exposed. Pertinent anyone? Someone important?

Next day is available without Prime too, but I think there's a discount, and two day is free.

She knew she'd committed crimes on video.
Now she's being told to show her face on video, or else get arrested.
IMO.

Good Night, Ulock Knight!

Everyone else around him is a professor, she probably is too.

My thoughts also

yo. Does anyone still have access to his email?

You can reactivate his facebook via his hotmail and request an html form of ALL his messages.

Then we can put it up for everyone to search.

Catscommentary is her twitter, if you look at her followers a Oakland city councilman follows her. She is associated with Eric, but I don't know of her importants other than that.

Can we get ANTIFA declared a Terrorist group thus labeling it a criminal organization allowing prosecution under RICO statutes meaning the seizure of all funds and those who are involved in the funding of such organization???

Imagine whose funds would be seized around the world and frozen???

hmmmmmm….. Kushner might get mad about his sugar daddy having his assets taken.

READ THIS>>>>>>>>>

Whoever changed his password on hotmail, post the code facebook just sent you.

I'm going to re-activate his facebook upload all his messages to my public site so that we can collectively search for proof he's in Antifa

Isn't she the gook looking woman from his other pics? Yvette Felarca?

nobody changed it, it was never the same pw

okcupid.com/profile/Philosoriot/?cf=profile
See if you can get in this

What I've understood happened is

Cat Brooks
Birth Name: Sheilagh Polk (Cat Brooks was originally her stage name)
Hometown: Las Vegas
Organizations: ONYX Organizing Committee, Anti-Police Terror Project

silhouette doesn't look fat enough, you sure that's her?

Found an m80 thrower

Look who else is right there. This guy seems to show up whenever some sort of altercation occurs. Anyone know who this photographer is, I'm sure he has some nice photos on his blog.

these people are organized literally like a criminal empire teaching subversion through communist subversion at academic institutions payed for by our tax dollars.

How the hell is Trump allowing our tax dollars to fund communist teaching to subert America undermining its governance? We sent tens of thousands of Americans to Vietnam to die fighting communism with that domino theory idea yet these communists are allowed to sew the seeds of treason here funded with our tax dollars spitting on the graves of all those veterans?

Cant Trump stop this madness to have these commies rounded up for Treason or at least call them a terrorist group with one executive order? Isnt it that easy?

link
youtu.be/AcTgJrxzkoE?t=213

This is vid of the same person. The nose looks the same. Makes sense for a BLM leader to be in the thick of it.

She's a shit mom, dumped her kid in Vegas with her mother so she could be an activist.

Add to his OKcupid profile under bicyclist,
Ulock Enthusiast

we need some dry lulz

Cat Brooks of BLM. Its like a giant Soros get-together

Somebody changed his password 2 hours ago on gmail.

Who?

I'm so proud user.
This is the best birthday present ever!

where do you get databases (MySpace) like that?

Yeah, it was my account. I didn't steal but maybe I should have gotten antifa funds.

siph0n

WHOEVER changed his password 2 hours ago when you login to gmail with [email protected]/* */

You can recover his password to the hotmail and gmail

If you do, re-activate his facebook and we can dump all his messages between all his emails and then search for proof he's antifa, possibly that he bragged about bashing that guy

his gmail is [email protected]/* */ and its in 7 dbs

Feels good man

what if his gchats or other social media show him advocating to other friends to bring household objects as weapons or him being instructed to with a reference to a bike lock, his OKcupid clearly indicates his hobby is bicycling and revolution. Meaning he wants to destroy the US government, that is the definition. Yet no charge for treason, its getting out of hand how bad things are getting here.

I get people can disagree, but calling for revolution should be treason. Providing financial or material support to any individual seeking too overthrow the government should not be legal.

>[email protected]/* */
It's eclanton88 actually

It's the shorter guy right? At 3:24 there's a closer shot but he's way too covered.

Can you check past orders since this person is an avid online shopper to see if the gloves, shoes, or ulock are listed? The backpack shown in a pic seems to match up if anyone can check it further.

is it really?, I could of sword it was just eclanton

It doesn't matter, someone changed the password regardless.

If the government turns communist, it must be destroyed. The Constitution defined treason very narrowly because it kept getting abused by pro-government extremists.

Communism is impossible under the US Constitution. The problem is, the Constitution doesn't matter to commies anyway. As far as they're concerned, it means whatever they say it means. And they've made a gigantic amount of progress making that come true. Undoing the mess they've made of the law is going to take a while.

no, we never had the gmail pw to begin with, I tested it as soon as the user posted it. Both hotmail and gmail were a no go, the only one that worked was amazon, and I changed everything so only I can get into it

here's her facebook

facebook.com/she.cat3