Are there any vidya where you can play as a violent female that isn't a side scroller or hack n slash? Doom WADs maybe...

Are there any vidya where you can play as a violent female that isn't a side scroller or hack n slash? Doom WADs maybe? I know there's demonsteele.

Fighting games.

Let me rephrase: are there any vidya in a genre that aren't normally pretty dominated by chicks? Like FPS/TPS.

Leave it to the nips to make a ps3 game look like it's from 2004.

Dino Crisis?

Tanya in Red Alert

Basically any game with a gender selector. But as a highlight, Dwarf Fortress.

I really gotta get to that game already.

I like the aesthetic. Added.

CHA-CHING
HOW BOUT SOME ACTION
SHAKE IT, BABY

Resident Evil 6 lets you play as females in 3 of the 4 campaigns.

Parasite Eve, Fear Effect, Fear Effect 2, Enemy Zero, D2, Clock Tower 2, Kagero: Deception I I, and Deception III.

Let me think of more, but that's all I know for retro ones.

Syphon Filter, Syphon Filter 2, obligatory Tomb Raiders series, No One Lives Forever, No One Lives Forever 2, and Urban Chaos.

Isn't Clock Tower a survival horror series where you're supposed to run away?

I guess you could count the Resident Evil games.

Clock Tower 2 (Sequel to the PS1 3D Clock Tower) had a new mechanic where you could fight your aggressor by hiding an amulet. An alterego would possess you and you would have zero qualms about committing violence.

lol ONI

Blood 2

That sounds interesting as fuck, actually.

Shit, I completely forgot about that one. I think I never got around to playing it because I couldn't find a single goddamn place to get it.

Here

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8827E406407F86085D652E186DC24C1FF20A8561&dn=blood+2+the+chosen+expansion+v2+0+0+5+gog&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

I'll warn you now, it's not as good as the first.

WET

Shit, thanks.
I beg to differ, the first is pretty much unplayable for me since I can't get a fucking source port for it.

Wet

Wet, but the game wasn't that great

It's probably for the best.

Perfect Dark