"Art" of Trump decapitated supported by University of Anchorage Alaska

Just because it's covered by the first amendment doesn't mean they have to allow it on campus. That's not an excuse and the staff should have it removed immediately. Let's get in touch with the staff and politely ask them to remove it?

The "artist" responsible for this is blatantly racist against whites. His name is Thomas "Tom" Chung. Of course he's a fine graduate of Yale University, as well as the San Francisco Art Institute.

uaa.alaska.edu/academics/college-of-arts-and-sciences/departments/art/faculty/chung.cshtml

tomchung.org

tomchung.org/cv

facebook.com/tom.chung.35

Why is everything the left is about has to do with cocks and genitals?

I like how he portrays himself as a white man with a big cock in his art.

Envy.

"art"
It's just a glorified collage of copied pictures. Low energy

I'm ashamed of you, Holla Forums. This man is clearly an innocent artist exercising his first amendment rights to free expression. We should be better than this and defend these rights even when we disagree with the people exercising it.

And in the name of free expression and artistic freedom, we should share some of our own art with him. I'm sure an art lover like Mr. Chung would have a deep appreciation for our artwork.

The guy does literal faggot art, they shouldn't have any of it on campus and since they do you have to assume everyone involved is already a degenerate, don't give him attention

go back to reddit

No. Fuck you, and fuck Ching Chong Chang.

I'm suggesting spamming him with OC dumb shit.

Did anybody report him to the suits yet? I'd assume they would take something like this seriously.

I'm not too knowledgeable on the subject other than some of the screen-caps I've seen floating around.

Long story short over the past 100 or so years art (music included) and the technical skill required to create it has degenerated. Modern art schools graduate students who never learn how to even properly draw. Not from lack of interest, but because the skill has literally been lost. The professors don't know how to do it either. Skill has been replaced with symbolism. The purpose of the modern art piece is no longer to inspire feelings of beauty, or awe, or sadness, but only to shock and disturb to viewer.

We're reaching levels of emasculation that shouldn't even be possible (outside of Sweden)

I think it has to do with the chakra system.

Jews don't want the goyim to progress to the higher spiritual dimensions.

I'm pretty sure overt and public depictions of violence against the President is a felony of some sort, even more so if a school with federal grants condones it.
/r/ lawfag user assistance

Since when does the First cover terroristic threats?

First Talcum X comes to visit and now this shit?

interesting, I am deficient in the star of david chakra.

that is the most important one, you will break past eventually

Just because it's art doesn't mean it's covered by the first amendment.

Case in point: anybody remember that story about the Secret Service visiting the schoolboy who was doodling in class about killing King Nigger?

For a second I thought he was a native Alaskan. I might have given him a "meh" and moved on but nope turns out to be a liberal faggot chink.

Why is leftist "art" always ugly, unsightly, poorly done or simply repulsive in some way? Just as leftist themselves try to go out of their way to be as unpleasant and unlikeable as possible?
Jews?

slowfix

Leftist art is ugly because they despise everything beautiful. They want to corrupt everything that is pure.

Art is a reflection of the soul.

This. I went to art school and everything you said about it is correct. The only way I could actually learn the skill of drawing from life was to get in with botanical illustrators and have them teach me which was a very elitist and cumbersome process.
I'm not saying the elitism was a bad thing either, I'm on-track to becoming a very talented individual.

Did you say dox? I heard dox. Let's get some dox!

Oh hey, he doesn't even fucking claim residence in AK.
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=tomchung.org

20 N Kainalu Dr
Kailua Hawaii 96734

So he's not an AK resident according to this. This is very significant. Why? Because of the PDF. It's essentially free money for AK residents. But you have to actually live there 12 months of the year, no part time Alaskans. I bet he has an AK ID and spends a lot of time in HI. If so, then report his ass and watch the state of AK fuck him in the asshole, which they will do because they are broke as fuck right now.

Unfortunately no hits for "Thomas Chung" for Anchorage or the Mat-Su Valley to the north, where a lot of people commute from to work in Anchorage.

matsugov.us/myproperty/
muni.org/pw/public.html

If he has an AK ID and claims the PFD, then reporting him will fuck him.

pfd.alaska.gov/Report-Fraud

I mean PFD, short for Permanent Fund Dividend. The state of AK relies almost exclusively on oil revenue to run, and even pays out to residents that live there. It really is free money for living in AK. They take the fraud very seriously. Whatever info we find, we really should forward to the state and see if they stretch his asshole another size or two.

Dude, Alaska is so easy to make a living at art. It spawned Bob Fucking Ross. If you fuck up art in AK, you really do deserve to be outed. And this nigga… needs a spanking.

Going further down on this asshole who needs removed, let's analyze what's at that address.

peoplesmart.com/default-address-results?Near=Kailua%2C HI&Address=20 N Kainalu Dr&City=Kailua&State=HI

I'm going to go with "his parents"

Ayy, anyone got a DOB yet? With that I can get his voter registration info.

Symbolism is terrible and heavy handed. Art is high school level. Content is juvenile. Yale should be proud of this shit tier work. Obviously a diversity points graduate.

Could you make OC for us some time, user?

Another asian psuedo-intellectual trash. The actual philosophy revolves around civilization building, a man's life is merely a strand in the web of life weaved by others before him.

Let his art stand in the halls of the burning museum. A mountain of ash, to be cast into concrete for the foundation of a proper institute of ART.

"Modern Art" is one of the avenues that the Jews have historically taken to advance the goal of destroying a culture. They did the exact same thing to Germany in the 1920s through everything from sculptures to theater. Probably in the Soviet Union as well, but I don't know much about that apart from the architectural aspect. With art you can both communicate and very easily evoke a strong emotional reaction from the viewer. It is a powerful medium, one which ultimately must be dominated if they are to gain and retain control of a people. This is why they're focusing so hard to control the gaming industry. They can't allow such a powerful, new mode of communication to be free to grow naturally.

This is also why red pilled Holla Forums anons should probably be more concerned about making Linux a serious option for gaming. If normalfags continue to be chained to Windows because of directx, we're voluntarily ceding what may be the most important channel of communication in known history.

saved

me too user and it looks like jews have too much

What a weak-looking faggot, even for an azn!

What an absolutely retarded way of translating Ammit's name in a literal sense. At least call her The Devourer.

This is a shitty political cartoon I would expect to see in a magazine, clumsy labeling and all.

Because ethics and aesthetics are one. What is a shame is that now that Leftists are done taking over art galleries they've moved on to ruining Holla Forums.

Maybe the guy realizes he could be mistaken for a native (especially by non-Alaskans), and is deliberately culturally appropriating their shit?

He seems to do faces really well. He could probably do decent art if he felt like it.

That's the feel I'm getting. At a glance he appears to be a fucking mongol migrant but upon further inspection he is clearly a fucking chink hybrid of some sort. Fuck chinks.