Media-user here. Hannity is next

These types of scandals you see with O'reilly only happen when powerful people decide its time for the ax. Same thing happened with Chris Christie and bridgegate. Murdochs children are all liberals and intend on turning fox news into CNN. They want Hannity gone and they want conservative voices crushed and its happening both in the mainstream media and in the alternative media. You need to fight back. The left if winning more than you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S5psy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fox News is kosher as fuck. who gives a shit

Same shit, different texture.

If you think this isn't a problem you are blind. The establishment is coming for you. On all fronts, they are coming for you.

Is that some talmudvision guy? I have no idea about that stuff, but axing their own controlled opposition doesn't really hurt us.

Go do your cringy LARPing somewhere else, retard.

Some of you guys are missing the point, if Fox shifts liberal, there's potential for a lot of viewers to assume that Fox is still conservative, even though it's being liberal.

It's an attempt to shift the overton window to the left.

Imagine a world where CNN and Fox are saying the same things. Conservatives watch Fox and never watch CNN, so they think what Fox is saying is conservative. Liberals watch CNN and never watch Fox, so they still think Fox is conservative.

you think fox news are us? lel

Exactly. Surprised pol is being retarded about this.

Old media is dead, all the clever jewery in the world and it will still only reach the handful of nobodies watching that garbage. Fighting the jews is well and good, but fighting for one particular jew to out jew the other jews for the chance to jew in front of people on the jew box seems like a waste of time.

Let the kikes shuffle around their puppets on the stages they and they alone control, who cares?

Wouldn't the death of Fox News be in our interest?

That almost completely shifts power among the republican party to internet based alt-media.

The idea is to move people away from MSM and into the new media. It doesn't matter if Fox and CNN are shifting left if the people are shifting away from Fox and CNN.

This user gets it.

No Fox would die and the power over conservative perception would shift our ways.

Hell Breitbart and the Mercers would just create their own TV network.

It actually matters a lot. Would you rather have Hannitys and O'reillys on television or Brian Stelters and Jake Tappers?

I see no evidence Hannity could be a target. The stuff about O'Reily was known for a while. This thread is just libtards wanting a symbolic victory after taking down Trump failed completely.

Oh no then Fox Jews would be just like it normally is.

I haven't watched it in over a decade, it's not possible for me to care less about what kikes they put on their zionist networks.

And even assuming anyone slated for a chance to be on talmudvision isn't a kike, which of these people are natsocs, and what are they doing for the natsoc movement?

They keep secrets on people until they need them. Most scandals that take people down are not organic.

Who watches television anymore?

By taking out anti-white controlled opposition? If they try that then the only one's who will be left to speak for conservatives will be the far-right.

Brock was behind this and everything that that retard does hurts Democrats in the end, i'm not worried.

Boomers.
Thats about it.

They are all fighting for space in the same shrinking pool.

Linear cable tv is a doomed business model.

These.

Yep.
Thanks but no thanks.

The majority of people who watch FOX are over 70. Libs can have their minds. I don't care. My 83 year old grandma is more than gullible enough to buy kikery when it is on FOX, but my 60 year old parents are not. They no longer watch or care about what anybody on FOX has to say.

Let it die. We don't need cable news. Pol is a self sufficient propaganda force and New Media e-celebs can continue to be our useful idiots to steal and spread the memes we make.

Fuck O'Reilly!

I hope Tucker gets his time slot

O'reilly was a shitty person to his staff and him being a grabby old man isn't a big stretch.

HANNITY seems like a likeable guy and doesn't look like he is the type of person that needs to use power to get woman.

choose one

Hannity is O'Reilly tier. Glad they're both gone tbh even though Hannity started turning around a little during the Trump election, he's still a fraud.

O'Reilly is even worse having come from the conspiracy world long before he went mainstream. Then he gets on Fox and flips everything he once questioned and towed the line.

They're the only ones who watch TV, maybe even they will go to the internet for news.

I'd rather television be abandoned by the right wing and have it shift to the internet where we hold influence.

Hell even if Fox News goes commie then Breitbart will just replace it with their own network.

OH NO! NOT ISRAEL LOVER BOY HANNITY! HOW DARE THEY REMOVE THIS BASED JEW SLAVE TRASH?

Tucker got his time slot

Then why the fuck is pol complaining?

Fucking shit, O'Dipshit was the WORST!

Maybe next time 'media-user', try r/thedonald something tells me they still watch the jews.

Hannity is also a little bitch.

t. chased him in New Hampshire and he later complained about snowballs. What a bitch

Hannity and O'Reilly are neocon cucks, good riddance. If Fox dies, normalfag conservatives aren't going to turn to the other cable news networks, they're going to turn to us and the websites/e-celebs that repackage our memes.

Why not just start a new TV station?

OP, what can we do to stop it? I know it's shit like Media Matters, Brock, and a bunch of other groups behind the scenes working to get ANY AND ALL conservatives & right-wingers off the air. It's in their damn manifesto. And yes, Holla Forums should care because without a mass conservative voting base, we'll lose the house and senate, and there will be no hope of redpilling the slightly right leaning people.

Come back and try again when you're better at this, Holla Forums

The way I see it, this is just one of the final moves they have before they close up show. Nobody watched Legacy media anymore & they know it. It's a misguided attempt at bringing in an audience they no longer have. They're done for & they know it.

Weak

Old media is not what it used to be, but it is not dead yet. It is still authoritative in that people turn to it to check for accuracy and veracity of stories or habbedings. It even happens here.

The Fake News strategy had the benefit of marketing the existence of Trusted News Sources (tm) to the plebs, giving us our daily reminder that we can't live without them.

Exactly. MSM is losing influence but they still matter. Influence figures matter a lot more on the right than the left since the establishment wants to destroy conservatism. Rachel Maddow will be replaced tomorrow if need be. O'reilly and Hannity will be replaced with people who are left leaning.

OP is full of shit, why are you believing anything he has to say about Hannity?

It's a shill thread, stupid, trying to mess with our morale. Hannity was the only person on the Trump Train on Fox during the primaries and everything. Eat a dick. He may not be perfect, but we don't need a circular firing squad.

PLEASE. You know that it's simply a numbers game at this point. If all moderate conservatives and alt-light'ers were not not show up at the polls, far-right, NatSocs, and the like simply don't have enough people to pull in numbers to vote against the opposition. I know its shitty but we do need moderate conservatives because they come out in droves to vote, and it doesn't take much to push them even further right.

Way more people are influenced by Fox News than Holla Forums. Just a fact. Is tv a dying media? Sure. But it isn't dead yet. And even as pozzed and centrist as Foc is it is lightyears better than the rest of tv news. I'm betting most are too young to remember a time before Fox News when the entirety of television was Leftist. Fox News was the one place where you heard both sides. Now that Murdoch's kids are taking over that disappears. That is a big problem. It's not just about Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. Now every channel will literally white wash black criminals and ignore Muslim terrorists. There will be no alternative for millions of Americans. No truth. Only Leftist propaganda.

Also, this tactic will be used on any Right wing personality. It won't be limited to television. Have Leftist minions scream bloody murder, have Leftist employees claim harassment, and it gives the corporate SJWs cover to fire the Right. We have to own the platforms and exclude all SJWs.

Then that's not so bad. I assumed it was to make way for some libshit retard. I'd take Tucker over O'Reilly, he's always been kind of a douchebag, but he's better than some liberal cunt.

Agreed. We should be doing what we can to make sure the MSM beast does not recover. Trump is giving us a perfect opportunity, we're never going to get another president like him that both has massive disdain for the MSM and knows exactly how it works.

That zombie will linger on until gen X fully dies off, but they're not a juggernaut we need to worry about anymore. And I still stand by my point that it's all jews on the electric jew, so pushing for any one particular jew to have a time slot is a meaningless endeavour. Just focus on fighting where it matters.

I don't want more cuckservitives diluting the movement, let their source dry up and then they'd have to adapt to ideas that actually have a chance of succeeding.

I have become convinced that pol may have more shills than actual people now. The fact that you guys aren't taking this as seriously as you should is worrying.

My hope is that conservatives notice all of their icons are being busted and taken down, one by one, all in a row, and this gets them angry and more extreme, where we then must welcome them.

By their nature, they're in capable of being extreme. Something first has to radical change them for them to take any interest in what we have to say, that's really always been the major hurdle of our propaganda war. We led them to the water filters but they're too full of pepsi to drink.

wtf i love fox jews now

I turn on electric synagogue just to get the Jewish Party Line and how their spinning it for the lemmings, but the RT stream is always almost an hour ahead anyway.

Fox News IS the establishment, you cuck. Their sole purpose is to pretend to be conservative while stating valid ideas in the dumbest ways possible to discredit the right.

This is good to know. When Fox goes tits up, do you think normies can be shuffled over to RT? Will they go? The fact that it is Russian seems like it would put a little '!' mark above normies' heads, right?

No media would be better. RT is based most of the time but ultimately nations exist to defend against other nations, having everyone drinking the koolaid of a foreign power is shit no matter how you cut it.

Worked great for CNN!

The jews needed Fox News to prmote the pro-Israeli wing of their platform and to serve as a pressure-release valve so as to create the illusion that diverse perspectives and narratives existed in the media.

Looks like they are choosing the one-side, one-narrative playbook instead.

This would be worse if not for the fact that legacy news media is LEGACY and the jew will lose pretty much everything they have invested in this legacy media. They know this to be true, they don't wish to part with their golden heifer but they know her time is short so they are milking her non-stop for all she's worth.

kek

kek x2

It's more than that. If Fox shifts libeal, CNN and the rest will go full commie.

Really the only option is a Trump News Association.

He's the only one who can afford do do anything.

I'd watch TNA.

Why does this low energy cancer have 50 replies, O'Reilly was cancer, and a lot of his positions were anti-white or anti-right. He pretended to be a moderate/centrist and unbias, but theres even a Tucker Carlson video from before he was on fox, accusing O'Reilly of simply being a fake personality, not a real catholic, etc etc.

If Hillary would have won the left media establishment would be complacent and not cracking down, this was an inevitable side effect of Trump winning.

Google and others are also cracking down

This. This is about control of acceptable thought in mainstream politics. They want a return to Obama-era "if you think illegals should be deported, you're a RACIST!!!"

it's symbolic. Niggers and spics know deep down what he represents and that's why they're happy and you should be sad.

I don't even care about women's issues, demographic and anti-white issues are way more potent motivators

Tucker Carlson has been moved into O'Reilly's time slot.

Maybe this isn't about control of the narrative. Maybe, this is about Carlson bringing in a wave of young viewers while Bill's show has stagnated for years.

I never cared for O'Reilly and fighting for him is the same as getting riled up over that faggot spencer. But the one thing I want to point out is that for any idiots on Holla Forums who think Trump getting elected was a killing blow to the jews and their schemes, it's not.

Trump getting elected was a major blow but not a definitive one. Even if we're leading to a point that we all wish for where the jews and their poison is eradicated, they will try to cause as much collateral damage as possible. The hardest comes when you remove the snake and its venom.

This. Don't get complacent. Many on pol are fucking idiots if they only support muh pure 14/88.

I think they are mostly shills though.

We have no power over FOX. The only thing we can do is elevate alternative media. The chaos made from dumping O'Reilly is wriggle room to take on their market share.

and yet the dems still can't win any elections

We got lucky with Trump. Our victory is by no means guaranteed.

We got lucky that he ran, but the dems have to gain back TWENTY THREE seats in the house to gain a majority.

It used to be said that the media was an arm of the Democrat party, now it's the other way around. They've lost something like 1000 seats under Obama because they've become so fringe and wacky. They're so desperate they're turning to Bernie Sandberg for help.

I can't tell if they unintentionally hit a jackpot with that guy,
and just want the big audience that guy brings.
Or if he is just a pied piper.

It's real hard to tell, but I can't give fox the benefit of the doubt,
they lost that privilege a long time ago.

It's taken this long for CNN, MSNBC, and their ilk to destroy their credibility, but they're still around because they're so big and so powerful that they have nearly limitless funding from the (((Big 6))) that pump money into their propaganda machines. FOX News is still in the good graces of the public because they're simply on the other side of the coin; the destruction of the Fourth Estate, up to and including FOX News would very much be in our interests, but considering how CNN is still around, the death of FOX won't happen until they begin openly and blatantly being as inconsistent as CNN while simultaneously spouting bullshit opinions that the general public completely disagree with.

This user gets the idea, but knowing the faggots that have been ruining things, it can go one of two ways:

If Hannity really is next, then they aren't as smart as they think they are; attacking well-known conservative voices one after the other in short order will not only send up red flags to the general public, but changing the general opinion of an entire conservative news network won't magically shift the public perception of the world unless they literally do it in an extremely subtle, psychologically-engineered method intentionally designed to get the most out of their propaganda and even if they do, intentionally attacking alternative sources of news will still set off alarms in the minds of reasonable people.

This is all still potential happening that we really need to watch out for, even if it is just some faggot LARPing in a slide thread. Proceed with caution, anons, there's still so much Jewry going on in the background we never hear about until it's too late.

you need to go back to TRS*

Nah. Go back to Holla Forums.

YOUR beliefs are irrelevant as they will never win a culture war. You need basic bitch conservatives/alt-lite leaders if you intend to win. If a real nazi element emerged as a power it would be shut down and liberties removed.

enjoy your ban TRShill

We didn't get lucky that Trump ran. Let's break it down

The Democrats and the liberals in general have always controlled the media; Watergate was an exception because they knew that once the story got out, they couldn't cover it up, and they'd be able to make massive ratings by actually airing information about it. Right now, the people have become so disenfranchised and apathetic that they've legitimately let the richest and most powerful people in the world control every aspect of business and media, and there's virtually nothing that individuals can do to wrest free from their choking influence.

You're right, the Democrats are losing because they got so full of themselves, they thought they didn't need to curry the favor of the general public and they began to adopt unpopular fringe beliefs that ultimately completely disregard the majority for a group of people who never had rights in this country to begin with.

Why are the worst posts always made by TRSodomites?

First reply, always

You even sound like a larper. Worst larper ever. This isn't dungeons and dragons, faggot.

You are acting as if they are going to be replaced with Göbbels and Himmler instead of some even bigger cucks.

This is the question. I don't know how much of the anti-russia bullshit the Jews are pushing has stuck with the average lemming. Also, they don't allow it o a TV channel anymore,, at least not on my provider.

Can older people figure out how to stream and get used to using a computer rather than TV? If we shill for RT on twaater, it will be "muh Russian spies." And yes, Rt does give a Russian perspective since they are funded, but the streams especially (rubtly) are great and they are always first for any major habbening. We can shill the next big habbening by Religion of Peace on RT on Twitter, just as a stream without commentary maybe.

There is no 'we' in the fucking house or senate faggot. None of the gilded horses in power are trustworthy or anything approaching bad goy status much less anything like those of us here. Controlled opposition at best even if they don't understand that fact themselves, they are all good goy slaves as they sort of toe the line they spew during elections.

Cuckservatives are no more 'us' than the fucking kikes. They just happen to slightly align at the present moment on some issues, do not doubt for one moment they would gladly condemn and attack any of us and our views the moment we come to light. They are merely a tool, a weakwilled weapon of sorts. They are not us and will never be us. That may change one day if we can continue on as we have, perhaps even without massive bloodshed in the millions and cities across the nation being leveled, some hope seems to remain, but the current crop of cucks are anything BUT aligned with what needs to happen to salvage our nation, much less save it and relying on those elected fools whom are so beholden to the very same system that gleefully attacks us every day is a fools errand. It is on THEM to align with us and support us to prove why we shouldn't accelerate.

Also, stop parroting Rush L so fucking much you faggot. He isn't nearly as much as a cuck as the rest it seems, but he does have a vested interest in keeping the status quo due to his elevated status and luxury, that makes him vulnerable and a risky subversive counter due to being beholden to his lifestyle and self image. It makes it unlikely the poor guy even understands the depth of the war being waged right now, tho he seems to be far ahead of most other talking heads by an order of magnitude so I wouldn't ignore him, but parroting is bad. Perhaps he is partially on our side and trying to cool our heads down, but that is by no means an clear indication he is on our side.

>theres even a Tucker Carlson video from before he was on fox, accusing O'Reilly of simply being a fake personality, not a real catholic, etc etc.

That's probably true. And anyway Tucker Carlson is replacing O'Reilly so that's good news

Tucker has a much less annoying personality, he's not a stereotypical Republican conservatard Ă  la O'Reilly. Watching O'Reilly was like watching a 1950s TV in black & white, it was kind of weird.

Yep, voter turnout was the same in 2016 than in 2012. I thought it would have been higher but I was wrong. It was a close victory

back in ought four Hannity had a guest on trying to explain the physics of wtc7 and Hannity literally would not let the guy talk. IT was pathetic and Hannity deserves whats coming to his cuck ass

Yeah, people more aware than most already know this from their gut feelings. It's because Trump won't take the 'extreme position' of calling out racism against whites. This deconstruction will only continue while whites are ignored as racial victims. This is reality. Ethnic and racial conflict.

What you see going on is a process of creating the Last Man because no one is willing to speak up against kikes, who've they equated with absolute innocence in every single way that they organize as an ethnic group. We'll see if they can manage and complete the complete demoralization and blinding of all humanity. The 1984 train has continued going and will continue even through Trump's election. Humans that wouldn't chop off body parts of white kids and feed them to other children if they were capable of doing so with impunity, are in a worse position today than those who would do so.

So, yes. They are starting to gain their traction again in the ideological war, because YouTube voices are being silenced and there's no other platform that's viral enough to spread and discuss the values that oppose corporate media. YT is shilled to hell, its front page is filled up with Cuckoo Colbert and the so-called alt-lite/alt-kike/based black magas don't realize that extremism has been the vanguard/bulwark against the left completely blowing them the fuck out. We'll see how The_Donald fags respond when they start feeling the pain of losing.. Let's see if they'll fight or just whinge like a bunch of pussies and become demoralized Classical Liberal douchebags.

I expect the latter since this country is filled with eternal Anglos. White Genocided will be complete, since the only non-hypermasculine ethnicities of the white race are completely blindsided by a kike media that's enabled Arab invasion… AGAIN. History repeats itself.

What's that saying? "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Europe was had by Jews once, now again because they allowed the narrative surrounding WW2 to be made about Jews and not Europe. The message of 'we shouldn't fight white brothers' became 'we shouldn't fight Jews'.

I fight as I can and am willing, but I know what way the wind is blowing. OP is not lying. This is only untruthful if Anglo hypermasculinity is not as powerful as either OP or I predict.

This. Fox was always a neocon/republican-lite network that is loaded with neocons/Jews and shilled for Bush and Iraq war. I guess that's "Conservative" for some.

tfw not Bill O'Reilly

he looks lke a kike

potato kike

Call me when Tucker gets the ax, until then I literally couldn't give a shit. Also Bill O'Reilly is well known to sexually assault anything with a pussy and a pulse, i'm only surprised he didn't get in trouble sooner

There are people out there that are that dumb user, but currently they're posting under the id of b23e7d. Gas yourself

I don't care who he's replaced with. The sooner FoxNews dies with CNN the better. Tucker Carlson is the only reason they're still relevant in the Trump era.

Baby boomer cucks can lose their fucking baw baw.

O'Reily was anti-Trump the entire election. If they were knocking off dangerous people, they'd have started with Tucker and O'Reily would be the last to go.

Just like this place hugbox kike.

Superb.

Holla Forums is a NatSoc board, go shill someplace else yid.

You seem upset :^)

HAHA what movement. You have no power, funds or
speaker. Some blonde canadian girl has more power than
you. This place doesn't even have a consistent political ideologue, best you got is a good goy that you hope will
bring in a political leader with an outlook you can't even define and 90% of Holla Forums users would never live under. Stong larp.

Sure kiddo.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You're not very bright, are you? If you wanted to call me a shill, you should at least do it without sounding like an extreme-manning, schizophrenic and false dichotomy shill.

This mad

it's an alt-right board, remember?

does anyone here actually watch TV? It's current year +2 for fuck's sake.

:^)

RT is a bad thing to shill for. Have you ever watched some of the prime time shows? It's non-stop Trump and America bashing. Maybe this has been ramped up with the current conflict. I don't know I just started watching it a few weeks ago.

I also don't know how the streams are but RT the cable channel is bad.

OANN seems like it would be the next logical move for boomers past fox. If they pick up a big name I can see that network taking off.

Bill O'Reilly wouldn't spare a breath to defend us, why should we defend him? In the vain hope that his audience will come over to our side? Pic related, Bill's audience

Yeah, we know. This is why the countermeasures were taken today. Can't stop the quant.

this

This post needs more love. If they kill Fox utterly it will only make the backlash that much stronger. Bring it on.

Fox only came along after the Contract with America and Gingrich won the house in 96. It was ALWAYS controlled opposition.

gee I wonder who behind this post

(Checked)

Now there's another one I don't trust at all. I noticed he came out of the woodwork to FOX around the time Trump was looking for a VP, like they were pushing him.

O'Reilly and Hannity were two of the biggest cheerleaders for the Iraq War. Fuck O'Reilly. He can have his ghostwriter write him a new book, "Killing Yourself".

NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE
m8s, I do it for free. Take our content and spin it into something great. Need a pithy headline? An user here will give you one.

Well, that is the basis of the modern value structure of normies,
They'll profess to believe anything they perceive to be what others think is the correct thing.

I don't know if it works universally with any opinion/idea,
but I wouldn't be surprised if it does work most of the time.

Great post m9. What about Russia, though? They got enkikened bigly, but somehow climbed out of the yiddish tailspin. Right? They had to burn and die, but a phoenix rose from the ashes.

Is there hope for the US?

Thank you ancientfag. We're lucky to have you in the ranks. Keep spreading your wisdom.

Let me try imitating you:
Nice try, kike.

How did I do, nigger? Remember, if you deny that's your position, then you're just butt hurt about being called. Nigger.

Gaslighting who? Tolerance trolling idiots that say the equivalent of
?

At least 1/16th of this country are the equivalent to Northern Ireland's "Loyalists"

Something a lot of people seem to ignore, is that russia is not and has never been a white nation. All the various shitskins they annexed are treated as ethinically russian, and russian identity does not really involve any kind of implicit whiteness. They can sidestep the usual kike line by simply demonstrating that they are multicultural, and anti white.

If anything the downfall of these phonies are letting a void that can be filled with actual right-wing e-celebs.

Nature abhors a vacuum. Fill the void, lay your claim now, fight tooth and nail for the territory lest it fall into the hands of your enemies.

You don't.
Thanks for letting us know you come from some cucked site that censors the -fag suffix.

It isn't a problem. O'Reilly has been a disinfo shill for a long time. Hannity has been okay… but he's not redpilled enough that we should give a fuck. Boomers are done, and Trump's rhetoric about the media is a heating oven that we will definitely help continue raising the temperature on. If Fox becomes CNN it opens an opportunity for a non-kosher do-over. Fox viewers are not going to watch CNN… but they already watch the Chris Wallace and Charles Krauthammer "lets hear what the jews want us ti believe" channel every fucking day. If warhawk kikes want to shut it down and nuke the planet good… europeans will flourish as niggers die from starvation because they can't feed themselves… and the totally co-opted american empire will no longer be one of the jews most potent weapons.

Accelerate It!

fuck em. they're all propagandists anyway. either that or incredibly stupid.

I think you need to calm down

Only subhumans watch TV.

Very authoritarian of Tuck there.
Can't Cuck the Tuck!

FOX News has been trying to broaden its appeal for years now. They have been trying new programming for younger generations here and there. If OP is right then this movement is probably just a brand reorganization on the network's part. They probably see more money in advertising to young people rather than a shrinking viewer base (i.e., older, generally Occidental folks who have extra money for gold investments and Ron Paul freeze-dryers)

Also don't forget: Murdoch owns other channels and they broadcast mind-numbing degenerate garbage daily without needing to be political!

He's a neocon. He should be next.

Too many kikes in Russian 'elite' to be free of Jewish influence. It's not beyond possibility that they are another D&C tool for the ultimate destruction of and Goyimification of Europeans and the world. See

Are you just trying to just survive or secure the 14 words? Because you sound like you only care about the former. There is such a thing as dying in vain.

And that part wasn't even addressed to you.

No.

Pic related.

Let's look at the horse trading at Fox Jews post-escalator ride.
Quit:
Fired:
Demoted:
Replacements:

So what we have is a moderate swing rightward at Fox Jews with an otherwise upholding of the established order. Greta's replacement is also technically a rightward gain for us. If Bill O is replaced with a leftist, Tucker will be the new centrist, and that leftist will be the new Megyn Kelly. IE: It'll be the same as it was previous to Kelley being fired. Let's look at this another angle: Bill O'Rielly had an aura of impeccability that was boomer kryptonite, manufactured over 16 years of being the deliverer of the boomer gospel on the news. They'll either go watch the new boomer star reporter. David Muir at ABC, or be unable to trust any anchor the same they trusted Bill O'Rielly and become disinterested.

Conclusion: His removal is either a return to normal at Fox Jews or an opportunity to step rightward.

Oh nooo, that sucks. Please don't go after Glenn Beck next.

wew

Do you even understand IDs? I'm not even the guy you're "arguing" at.
secure the we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
Nice grammar there, and it's exactly what I'm going for. You don't need to PRcuck for the lemmings to do this.

nice to see what kind of "people" we have browsing this board now

There won't be any old people soon. Everybody's dying younger thanks to the sugar jew. Ask your doctor about Proficia for your depression, kids.

Artist?

If anything it's the other way around.

OANN is pretty good for the people who just don't want to give up their TVs.

lol

This is why alt-kikes will never achieve a pro-white system of any sort.
They seek the approval of the jewish system, I say good - shut the Nazis down. It only makes us stronger. When you ban a book more people want to read it, when you create a society where nobody reads there is no need to ban a book. See where I'm going with this?
probably not - you alt-kike freaks all seem like a bunch of limpdick teeny-boppers that don't know their ash from their echoes

Its still not a good thing to have the gateway drugs killed

Hitler dubs confirm legacy media is gassed

It is when that gateway drug is synthetic analogue of the original. I'd rather people smoke pot than huff petrol, wouldn't you?
In this analogy, right-wing e-celebs like Sam Hyde are the pot, and cucks like the alt-right and cuckservative media kikes are the petrol.

I switch between devices. Same guy.
Yeah, your people at large, not just you.
No, but you need a way to reach the people that aren't lemmings, that don't know - and you need the lemmings not to rise up against you in the name of Anglo hypermasculine kike cock sucking.
"Not an argument" fits precisely as a response and the picture makes me laugh. Just because a kike would discriminate based on race, doesn't mean I'm not going to.
However 'unfair' that last sentence is, if you're going to uncharitably interpret everything I say, I don't see a reason not to do the same towards you.

You're still going. Great.

PewDiePie just said he's too in love with money and gave up on all that. And YouTube let corporations use 'fake news' as fake leverage against them. Google is with them.

An okay argument.

It's fear. Because they know the DOTR is coming and they will be among the first to swing.

reported it as hate speech. The 4th estate MSM are desperate.

Ignoring the lemmings achieves this as well. There's no point in pandering to the lowest-common-denominator.
Which will happen naturally as you redpill more people and start living your. your. life as an exemplary white man.
You don't. Let them rise up. It will just make them look even more irrational than they do now to those who are even remotely susceptible to the influence of red pills.
Kikes are the ones pushing for tolerance, because they have no strong genetic stock to protect. At least learn your talking points instead of just parroting them back at me, you fucking puppet.
Why? For someone who supposedly wants to uphold the 14 words that's nonsense. Listening to kikes like moneyjew is what is keeping 14/88 from being achieved. They are a sink hole, not a gateway.

Exactly. It's a self-defeating strategy.
Yeah, the way to defeat the jew is to kneel and kiss the ring, then beg for mercy.

The globalist left fights with two arms. One is the reasonable centrist arm, with people like Bill Maher, and promote things like free speech and tolerance, while wanting to ban dose ebil neonahtzees.
The other arm is the radical leftist arm, with people saying white men should be bred out, right-wingers should be violently attacked, and elementary school kids should be taught about anal sex.
Both of these arms help each other. Centrists will say "homosexual teachers have the right to teach kids about pink socks and rimjobs because freedom of speech", while radical leftists will enact these policies out. In the end you have the "reasonable" moderates getting what they want while still saying "hey, it's not me, it's those crazies over there who I happen to agree with. Let's have a reasonable drawn-out debate for decades until you're 20% of the population and I can say what I really think."

The cucked alt-lite needs to see this. Stop trying to make nice with leftists. Stop trying to tear down places like Holla Forums so you can look like a cultured moderate when you debate Sargon about PR for four hours. Kids are laughing at dead jews because we put vaporwave behind Hitler speeches and photoshop swastikas onto cartoon frogs, and you're worried about Bill O'Reilly not being able to exert influence on Fox viewers.

This thread is being shilled to fuck.

Hannity isn't Holla Forums-tier. But he and Carlson still scratch the surfaces. To wit, he is not an enemy of Holla Forums. Even though he'd probably describe himself as sympathetic to Israel, he's not a shill. He is just, unfortunately, blue-pilled on the topic. Or, at least, that's what he wants people to believe.

Losing him weakens us on a cultural level if not an ideological one.

In terms of management, FOX is indeed CNN. But they have enough conservative voices to consider them alternative media relative to the cable housed cesspool that is mainstream news.

O'reilly isn't much of a loss in my opinion. He's always been a centrist blow hard who projects the impression of conservatism through Western cultural awareness. Beyond that, he's nothing. Hannity, on the other hand, would be a loss–a visceral loss if not a substantial one.

If he really is next on the chopping block, then he needs to nip this situation in the ass and go out in a blaze of glory like David Michael Lynch did when he called out Newsmax on their shillery on live TV. Go after the Murdoch spawn in a blistering monologue that exposes them and the entire family.

If they wanted to turn Fox into a left wing station (which would probably ruin it's ratings, it being the biggest news channel right now) why would they give O'reilly's slot to Tucker Carlson? Or give him Megan Kelly's timeslot when she left?
They guy is as kosher as anyone else on television but he does seem to be for a lot of nationalist ideas, much more then O'reilly, Kelly was practically left wing.
Hannity was probably the only one that was pro Trump before he won the primaries of all mainstream news channels, that vindication alone makes me seriously doubt the idea that they'd ditch him.

Fox is already a Neocon station. Bill O'reilly was just a huge concern troll. Its actually a good thing that the old Liberal is being removed. Tucker Carlson is much better and without O'reilly that means no more cripple-kike Krauthammer.

Yes he is, embed related.

I'm sure that jewish zombie will find some other programs to mutter on.
Appearantly now that Carlson is getting moved up they're giving his old slot to "The Five", which is mostly bland chatter by 4 neocohens and a token black libshit, so I'm not entirely sure how much of a win this is.

The younger generation doesnt watch MSM news any way. I get what you're saying, but frankly, with this happening (and its obvious this is their agenda because of how they keep taking them down with the same fucking shit, unfounded unsupported claims of "muh sexism" or "muh harassment of women," cosby was a test run to see how little proof they needed to shift public view of a figure, sure HE probably did it, but if you notice they gave so little info for a LONG time just to see how it would fly) its just going to push more and more people away from MSM at all as fox replaces all its people with leftist faggots

You (and they) don't seem to get that conservative views aren't created by MSM outlets, they're SUPPORTED by them. People go to those channels to get reinforcement of their ideas/views and see arguments that support them. If Fox isn't doing that, they simply won't go there, they'll find other sources, especially the younger generations that use the internet.

So, really, its fine because all this is going to do is finish destroying MSM. Its going to drive away conservative viewers from the MSM at all, and cause Fox to utterly die off because leftist faggots will only ever see it as "faux news! stupid nazi organization!" they'll keep watching maddow and his ilk, but fox will lose all support. It MIGHT draw a few liberals from cnn over, which will weaken CNN.. but with ALL the major networks competing for the same leftist fucks they'll start going more and more left to try to get viewers, trying to out commie each other, and all driving themselves into irrelevance that much faster.

This guy gets it. Its going to take a bit of time if they wanted to do it right, but we all know these commie fags cant be patient, they want their gibs RIGHT NOW, so they push as hard and as fast as they can and end up destroying themselves because of it.

With them taking down host after host so fast, they're destroying their credibility (and weakening the power of their "muh womyn victums!" narrative, people will stop believing it over time because its used so much, which btw is also good for our side) and if they shift to the left quickly itll ruin them. Liberals wont switch over to watch, and conservatives will stop watching, thus, fox dies and something can rise in its place perhaps (doubt it).

The battles I really care about are online, the shit with youtube funding and going after advertisers to destroy conservative/right voices and financing from alternative media. Couple that with them going after any right leaning (at all) voices or ideas on social media or other forums, just blatant censorship.. if they can pull it off they'll wreck our ability to communicate which destroys our power.

The good thing is though, they're rushing headlong into this because they fear what has been happening. And you can't do shit like this fast, people notice, it has to be slow and subtle. The faster it is, the more likely people are to react. Same shit with the gay agenda over decades vs the tranny shit over a few years. The faster you push, the more likely people are to notice and react.

If you're not making a point about my uncharitable interpretation argument, then you're making one about your reading comprehension.
What controls whether something or someone is or isn't rational looking? The medium of its delivery.

Something else, the point is to push others away from the news and into bubbles so that they're locked in a time warp and too scared to see how the world is advancing. That is, make normies loke this and eventually they revert to tribalism.

Kikes have to keep the docility juice going at a constant rate or else people will start to remember shit and they'll be pissed off. Their train definitely encountered a huge blockade, but I want it completely derailed.

Hmmm

They're funny like that.

Let's just say for a moment that hypothetically speaking Hannity is legitimately redpilled. He was a college dropout who worked as a general contractor for ten years before he got into radio. He's a conservative Catholic, not a cucked liberal Catholic like Pope Francis. He not only hosts his own show on FOX News but he has daily talk radio show that puts his influence at a massive level to both radio listeners and on television. He really is one of the most powerful uneducated men in American media today.

THAT is what makes his appeal so huge to Trump supporters, because he can actually relate to the working class and doesn't talk down to them.

Did he shill for Bush and the Iraq War back in the day? Of course, so did Tucker Carlson.

But I wouldn't throw Hannity away just yet, he's valuable as hell for a political party trying to tie up loose ends with the working class. I think Hannity is just another alpha who respects the hell out of Trump and what he's trying to accomplish.

I wouldn't be so sure of that user, who else do you think is commenting on all the clips the networks post on their Youtube channels?

They'll share that crap on social media like wildfire.

Probably most of the country

No shit I am going to be uncharitable with a goddamn kike-loving alt-right faggot.
Who are you quoting? You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. Get killed.

No, no we don't. We don't even watch your gay Jewish tv. Literally no fucks given over which talking head is vomitting elitest bullshit.

he is a right wing figure. that is the evidence they need to take him off air.

OP was right.
archive.is/S5psy
Sean Hannity Accused Of Sexual Harassment
Sean Hannity is the latest Fox News star to be accused of sexual harassment.

Reported.

It's not Holla Forums, it's 14 year old edgy teens who don't know the world and it's shills.

Yes, but I believe you think peoples' "value" and "political" positions totally come up organically from within based on perfect analysis of the situation. What this is attempting to do is alienate those on the harder-right so as to make the "sphere of influence" appear either smaller or to be receding, so as to demoralize the viewer and insert left-ward pressure. Almost anybody will flip views on something they know nothing about/don't care much about, if many [seemingly] important people in their lives says the opposite of their weak/uninformed belief. Add in rationalization, make the target rehearse in some form, and it's already two-steps into integration with the psychological memeplex.

Mods unanchor this pls.

Bump

This is underrated; I'll start laughing once the obvious commies at cnn and msnbc get the axe before I start rejoicing at the goodest goy at tucker news network.

Shills are trying to get this thread unanchored to push their "concern" agenda.

It's relevant, you fucking faggot.