AnFaggots are literally going to start the Race War for us

Here is an interesting development. One Antifail faggot has had a bright idea; Let's bring in a bunch of niggers and Spics!

This is actually a wonderful idea. Imagine the shock value that this will have upon the regular r/donald supporters to see that they literally are in the midst of a racial struggle against psychotic enemies hell bent on murder. Something to think about…

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/r_altright/status/854782140088819718
twitter.com/jackhatesme/status/854763565026357249
archive.fo/viQaD
drive.google.com/open?id=1RKU4ZEmJRHmfqALWWP1zND2sG4TQFAc5JAFRcyJXqNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I propose that we use our own sock puppets to push this. I say, more power to them. This is a very good thing. The more non-Whites they can get in their ranks the better. Normies must recognize that this isn't about Marxists fighting Republicans. This struggle is about our race vs our racial enemies. These ideologies, these "isms" are meaningless covers for the real struggle.

I wish they were suicidal enough to start this shit tomorrow

These retards are dumb enough to do just that, just to make a (((statement))).

That would be great. Maybe next year?

We still have another day for this year to happen. Them faggots are all salty about being BTFO in Berkley last weekend, so maybe they will sperg out tomorrow.

What's your angle Moishe?

What's tomorrow? Coulter is cancelled in Berkeley. Is there something else going on that I'm not aware of?

Besides Die Führer's birthday, that is…

Now you know, newfag

Sure he's not just a normie not redpilled about Microsoft?

Uninstall that Windows 10 spyos immediately!

On a related note, the SJWs are revealing themselves to be anti-White as events happen. This is something we really can take advantage of.

- Push for more non-whites to join Antifa
- After more non-whites join, promote racial infighting among the members
- Pull an Occupy Wall Street and request that only POC can have platforms for speaking, leadership roles, etc within Antifa
- The scrawny white kids get BTFO and shut up or they start realizing that's really what (((they))) want and wake up to white genocide
- All while POC leadership makes the group crumble from within

Bring it on.

These stupid anti-gun fucks are just now realizing that they need guns to beat us at the end of the day. They're decades behind the game. To make matters worse they locked themselves in a lose-lose situation. Everything they do only amplifies our message/cause.

When this is all said and done people are going to look back and facepalm with their head down how they were ruled by these idiots for so long willingly.

Could work.
We need to show the subhumans antifa's true intentions to make their ideas fail. Hopefully it'll turn against them.
Also, a lot of niggers and Tacos voted for Trump anyway.

When are they gonna realize they don't give a shit because they themselves are in fact racist?

Pottery.

As long as the welfare checks flow, they don't really care.

Please let someone record it.

Inviting people who will kick their asses? cucks gonna cuck.

Get the drones

Someone I've been thinking about is taking to these antifaggots about metaphoes, and suggesting a "bundle of sticks" as a great metaphor to show the strength of unity. Do you think they'd get that it's literally the fascist symbol, or would they run with it?

twitter.com/r_altright/status/854782140088819718

Topkek

What the fuck this post makes me look literally retarded as fuck with all those typos.

Fucking kek, that's so perfect.

delicious, delicious irony

HAHAHAHAHA!
PRAISE KEK

When Antifa is faced with a black man…

twitter.com/jackhatesme/status/854763565026357249

This. This, this, this

Perfect pottery.

Underrated as fuck. We need to make this an operation.

do it and report

OH SHIT HUGE MESS INCOMING

Quality post. I'm tempted to believe that intersectionalism was a creation of ours considering how it totally destroys leftist movements.

WEW LADS! WE ARE FUCKING WIZARDS!!!
archive.fo/viQaD

We need to use sock accounts to get unstable antifa types to go against this guy having a public funeral on the grounds it's promoting "Islamophobia". Get them saying stupid shit to this new widow or even protesting aid funeral. lets help them show their true colours.

Ahahahahaha, believing white people are scum and need to die didn't have an influence on him killing white people! AHhahahAHHAHAHA

The leaders get their dream of ultimate welfare; running their own nation/block with large, redirected foreign aid money.

The followers don't give a shit if their leaders and their money supply is fine.

you mad genius.

I assumed that this was already in the works and that it was unspoken

Praise kek

It is.

Could this be the fabled Post Mortem Cuck?

Man with tactics like this will there be any left for us to beat the shit out of?

we should send flowers
54 W Decatur Ave, Clovis, CA 93611

Send a card too. When they open it, it's pic related.

Antifa are pretty much on their own tbh

Hate seeing their country getting fucked

Because gays

Because whites

Because no free shit

Because they are lefties

The list goes on and on. At this point the only people they have left to convince would be some shrunken head tribe from the amazon basin.

That picture with the text

Not just pottery… finest quality porcelain.

God is real.

Those are some high-quality ceramic dubs there, user.

World Star!

TRIPS DEMAND IT

Oh the ironic pottery.

Oh fug, anfag polar bear hunting vids flooding World Star! Kek demands it!

We WUZ niggas doing good finally.

Unless they were wearing anything "problematic."

And that's why he's fucking dead.

mfw any muz reading that would immediately jump to the conclusion he meant THE Muhammad and would have blown his shit up, again.

Perfect.

Shit. If he got the chance to openly say this his whole family would on cuckchan's next gore thread.
What a ballsy retard.

Yes.
Yes it did.

hmm, it will be so.

The only thing that could make that funnier would be if he was (((white)))

We trolling Randall's wife? I'm up for some of that tonight.

Live like a cuck, die like a cuck.
RIP in peace cuck prince.
I would not normally laugh at the death of a white man and the orphaning of white children.
But in this instance, I think they will be better off without your influence you massive dead faggot.

This times a fucking million. Holy shit. If they actually get pieces of colored (shit) involved then this will be an INSTANT LOSE for them if we can do this.
It's worked so well with every pathetic leftist group in the past.

Nah, this is from the mouth of another. The true post mortem cuck would renounce violence and bigotry as life left him. He would have said, as he bled out on the street, people screaming and fearing for their mortal well-being
"H-he's… not a… real… Muslim." then died.

he wouldn't shit himself because the butt plug would keep him corked up

Like pottery

omg that's like so raycist and stuff
if some muhammads hear him call their dude crazy while the guy was having a perfectly normal jihad, he and his family are so gonna get a fatwa on their ass because insult the profet n shit
it would be progressive to inform the mudslimes that the antifas are being culturally insensitive so they can dispense some whackbar education, you wouldn't want liberals to stay ignorant or hypocrites or stuff like that

You're right on, I wrote something on this a couple years ago.
Have a look, drive.google.com/open?id=1RKU4ZEmJRHmfqALWWP1zND2sG4TQFAc5JAFRcyJXqNE

Does the cunt have a Twitter?

More proof of kek's existence and influence on the material universe. Order through entropy

Check'd

Nice try, alphabet agency

It's my shitpoasting account

blacks do not give one shit about this protesting stuff. there are millions of them in Philly and none of them show up to the very rallies that represent their interests (communism and gives.)

wew

tell them that antifa is funded by clinton/soros and that there's mad ca$h to make if enough niggers go in and vote themselves to be the boss
and that hwytes sjw sluts are super-easy to raep (any gender available)

Ckecked. This would work. We already have some moles in antifa. They could recruit a bunch of rapey dindus this way. Just smoke weed with them and bring them to antifa meeting and show them all of the loose commie sluts.

The benefit many of us have is generations of training. My father and grandfather taught me marksmanship the moment I was old enough to hold a gun. This is training they aren't going to have.

Even if they did have firearms it'll be no different than bush niggers in Africa spraying and praying. These folks have lost the war before it's even begun. For those of you who want training, but don't have a based family, look for a local appleseed shoot, and training from military friends who are sympathetic.

Don't know how well this will work Antifaggots.
See, the kikes push niggers and spics to the goyim, but I defy you to find one, ONE law firm with a name like: Goldstein, Silverstein Sanchez.
Never gonna happen, the kikes would never put niggers on Antifa payroll, that's why they made the BLM split in the first place, have Antifa riot on universities (where there will be minimal clean up needed) and have the niggers riot in their own neighborhoods (so they can blame whitey afterwards).

This will however bring forth many failed projects, bungled funds and probably more than a handful of lefty women getting raped. So more keks for us.

They aren't ruled by those idiots. They're ruled by banks. They're ruled by their rent, their mortgage, their car loan, their depreciating savings, their greedy cunt of a wife, their drug addicted kids and their diminished lifestyle.
The street level retards are just the meatshields.

He had two white children and now those kids don't have a dad and will grow up in a gynocratic household

Honestly from what I can see of this cuck, that sounds like business as usual for those kids

If they want more violence, arson, and looting, then adding niggers and spics could really help.

His life was crueler to him than his death could ever hope to be.

Is there any way that we can mobile Aryan Nation ex cons to hit them with shock value of our own? I know the Aryan Nation in prisons is fully jewish, but many of its members are ripe for the redpill.

Then digits speak loudly.

Even with the cash gibs, theyre not fighting with spirit. They're destined to fail because of that.

THE MEMES

We have no idea if that is true.

Maybe they meant sexually.

she's going anyway apparently

Ever since OWS the right wing have been progressively immunised to this shit.

But the left?

They are vulnerable for the redpilling

I wish a nigga would.

The stage is already set but niggers don't give enough of a shit about antifa rhetoric to become gommies, probably don't want to join a bunch of wi pipo, and haven't figured out they could ignore both of these things and easily take over for their own intentions.