Microsoft wants Xbox One to be safe for those who aren't white men

archive.is/Zl1ii

Diversity yes!

Tranny?.

What does GG have to do with anything in that article

Macrojew lel
Xbox and Windows, keep paying them master race and xboners!šŸ˜

Oh no!, i'll have to stop buying microsoft products!

Oh, wait. I dont own any.

why are all bad people now "trolls" to them? is it that hard for them to believe we're not serious? then why would they keep doing the shit they do?

increases audience engagement

see: this thread

I had a weird urge to play Halo 2 the other day, so I threw on the Anniversary Edition for shits and giggles and it actually looks great.

I knew from what I saw on here that Halo 5 was going to be a steaming pile of shit so I never bought it, but ill be fucked if Halo 2 wasn't great.

So remind me why Bungie left Microsoft? Was it another bullshit take over bid like with Crytek and Ubisoft back in the day or what?

didn't mean to type "not"

Last MS product i bought was a 360 for chipmodding like 4 years ago.

We need to campaign for white men to be segregated into a separate online experience.

We might be onto something here.

Ubisoft gave us a taste of what safe spaces and diversity look like at gaming conferencesā€¦ and it looks like a gay pride parade. This shit has nothing to do with video gamesā€¦ what they have talked about the last 10 years has nothing to do with videogames. They need to fucking stop.

Microsoft is virtue signaling the article. Having private groups with player moderators will bring in the majority of 57% female gamer girls that Microsoft for some reason doesn't already have. Expect more girl and black games for girls and blacks like Halo 5 "Didn't that fail to meet expectations?".

I don't want diversity if it means we get pussies who can't handle the bants. The type of women and minority's I want in gaming are the type to shit post and talk smack with the best of them. I'll call you a spic, you'll call me a honky. We'll laugh, shoot up shit and call it a day.

Mindless lemmings. All of them.

Too accurate, giving the game away.
Shut it down.

If there's anything the gaming community needs it's more autism.

Hey, Microsoft. Remember you are mainly a OS company?

Proof to me that you want the Win PC gaming market that you conceded to Steam. Release all Halo games there. No? Then your words are empty.

Heil dubs checked, and hail kek memetics is real.

Fullhouse trips checked.
Well to be fair all it said was meeting with the parent of a kid with the 'tism. For all we know it might have been just a photo op with a horrid parent who wanted to get some free swag or attention.

I know a good chunk of guys that like shooting things like Halo, which is primarily about shooting things. Also, a minority of women like shooting things.

How can pandering diversity ruin that?

What does that even mean? I'm serious, I don't understand.

I'm all for accommodating disabilities though. You guys like subtitles, right? Colorblind options?
There are already charities that help with controllers and stuff, though. Still, I don't think it's something bad for devs to keep in mind.
I don't understand how devs would have to change their games for autism, though. That seems far too subjective. I'm sure plenty of autistic kids play video games, anyway. I mean, just look at Holla Forums.

The only thing I can imagine autism interfering with is multiplayer, which is becoming increasingly visual in how players interact with each other.

You mean emotes and shit? Aren't autists really bad with body language, though? I think that's just general simplifying, more than anything.
The only way to make a multiplayer game autism friendly is to not make it a multiplayer game.

Nah, was talking more webcam sort of stuff. That's on the rise, isn't it?

offtopic but
the reason women should not have rights.

What? Am I missing something here?

what a fucking try hard she is.

Well studios can continue to drink the koolaid or start looking at reality. Reality is pandering badly to a minority will not net a minority+majority. Reality is pandering to a minority who doesn't even buy the game, while alienating and driving away the previous majority segment is bad for a studio's bottom line. Women can play shooters all they want, no one is stopping them.But the best way to attract more players IMO is focusing on making a good game.

Because it's not a studio's job to pander, let alone enforce some bullshit pandering diversity that you know the higher ups don't even give a shit about. They care about the color green, and when this politically correct sjw bullshit era ends most of these neon hairs will be given the pink slip, or at best shuffled off to the island of misfit toys for containment.

Oh, no. I wasn't asking how can pandering diversity ruin gaming from a philosophical or economic standpoint. I meant how can it specifically ruin Halo.

lol what? Also sage for SJW shit because there is like 6 threads already on the front page.

If that's too vague, at least throw out the fucking wannabe auteur fancy pants critic, marketers and 'diversity evangelist'. A studio would get more useful feedback and info hosting and monitoring one of their own game tournaments and listening to their actual audience.

She should marry Speed Weed, that producer from that detective show.

Every dollar spent hiring Ashley Burch to voice a "quirky" character is a dollar better spent elsewhere. Every second used up writing feminist bullshit could be used to write better stories/characters. Every ounce of focus spent wondering how to pander to twitter whores that don't buy games could be spent elsewhere.
Also I don't buy shit with faggoty diversity bullshit as a rule so the game would make less money.

Ah ok, my apologies then.

Ah.

I think it was a misspelling lol. Like a freudian slip. the sentence goes.

I think the author meant to write "to get diversity right"

No. They got it right the first time.

Yeah, I make that mistake all the teligion

That's a very odd typo.

dubs checked

If it's a spelling mistake, the slip is far more accurate than what they mean to say. From what I've seen, the enforced diversity push does more harm than good. Before the insane push for diversity, people could bantz and trashtalk with each other, but at the end of the day they're not out to fucking kill each other or be outright rayciss. Yes there's always exceptions, actual racists exists, but they are not the epidemic these assholes want to scaremonger people to believe.

I think they genuinely believe it's an epidemic, though.

I think it stems from the myth that straight white men don't argue with each other as vehemently as they we do everyone else.

I always wondered where it came from? People say 2007 but i don't believe that. My earliest memory was an old Kotaku complaining about RE5 being racist. Idk , maybe its just of those social waves that comes with the times and then people look back in 10 or 20 years.

Yeah god forbid video games seem fun and not, like, super serious issues guys.

Watch it be only white people get the kick. I've seen many black people be racist as fuck.

Video games are art! We can't have fun with art!
No boss fights! Boss fights are not art!

That was always gonna change, even before SJWs i remember more chicks getting into gaming. As in around 2004-2005 it started becoming more common to see it. With that change in the market the marketing tactics were also gonna change.

Silly, user. Blac- colored people can't be racist!

They did a dandy job making it look nice, especially those outsourced cutscenes. Don't know why we can't just get a Halo movie like THAT.

Halo 4 sucked, and 5 is irredeemable trash. Locke wouldn't be a problem if he didn't essentially replace Chief, and judging from their fight choreography 343 is fucking clueless as to how fucking ripped a Spartan in Mjolnir is. Seriously, they fight like two drunks in an alley, when it should be a lightning fast Krav Maga fuckfest.

But aren't there chick out there who like booth babes?

I bet they weren't even cute.

So, Sonic for Xbox confirmed? Someone should ask them in twatter.

That really never had anything to do with it.
My family's circle of gaming friends when I was growing up in the late 80's and early 90's was nearly an even split between male and female.
The difference between now and then is that then it was a given that some things would appeal to the guys more and some things would appeal to the girls more and that wasn't seen as an evil that needed to be fixed.

Wouldn't surprise me, assuming you mean straight girls. Also see: cosplay.

Yeah there sure are. But i mean the market was expanding even back then SJWs or not. SJWs just kind of brought with them this whole feminist narrative.

Some one get Chris Chan on the phone!

Wew.. It's a good thing I don't own Xbone then. My white power could trigger all those poor people looking for a safespace.

feels good being a walking holocaust

Oh no doubt, the true believer cultists chug the piss and call it ambrosia. The higher ups though, they do it for a reason, from what I've seen to call something an epidemic that they so conveniently happen to be an 'expert' in. Usually to justify their otherwise useless job's existence and get continued funding and attention.

full house dubs checked
The source of the corruption goes much farther back IMO, if you want look up the origin of the term social justice and politically correct, you won't fucking believe how surreal history is. But specifically vidya related, hmm the resurgence of the scapegoating and attempt at hijacking vidya IMO was around 2002 give or take a few years. I remember that era was when I started seeing some vidya mag and review sites really shift from "hey check out these rad and cool games guys!" to "let's analyse and dissect this interactive electronic medium from a critical theory and academically minded point of view".

that could be awesome vidya

Any Koei game.

Drakengard

Is she married?

So Microsoft's Xbox divisions is going to get even worse under female leadership just like Yahoo, Mozilla, HP, & pretty much any other company that stupidly promoted women (just for having a vagina) to influential positions from which they could do real financial damage to the company?

Guess there won't another generation of Xbox after this One S.

Ok when did Diversity became this dirty word that everyone in Holla Forums hate ?
I don't understand do you want less options ?

Come on, now. It's not like men need jobs or anything. Not like we need to eat.

Personally, I am sustained by pure privilege and sunlight. Women can have all the jobs.

Epic post.

I suppose any company that pledges to do what "diversity" organizations want, simply intends to fire male employees en mass. That must be what they're pledging to do. I mean, unless instead of firing them they just mark them all as M-F trans since that's apparently all it takes to be considered a women.

Reported for kike shill.

reminds me of SJWs tbh

Just let it happen it'll be over soon

I miss booth babes
#bringbackBB
I wish that was a thing during e3 but oh well probably would of triggered feminist like gamergate did

You'd want booth babe versions of the likes of the Watch Dogs 2 cast?

It seems like it will become impossible or just unbearable for a man to have a job.

Well, it pretty much already is like that, but it seems like it's still getting way worse.

Men are just giving up on everything at this point. Society has become unbearable for men. This world will be unbelievably fucked in a decade or two.

Why should we do anything for a society that despises us?
Only survival matters. Not sure that we can survive, though.

I guess at least women will be way more fucked than we will.

These people are fucking killing this hobby

It went too far around 2013-2014(?). Adding some artificial diversity makes the game world more colorful and fun than real world, but it has gone full retard now.

Pretty jewish to me lad

empowered woman don't get married.

Apparently steve mcqueen was a bestman at her parents wedding though.

Gaming went a hard sjw around 2012 I've noticed

Aren't men suing Yahoo atm?
After gawker I have faith that they'll win

Actually 2007.

gaming was always equal, if you had working hands and working eyes you could play the fucking games

and you will let them win the language war ?
i know i am not
Holla Forums needs to reclaim words like art diversity etc ā€¦. from the hands of SJWs

I know 2007 but it took a hard HARD turn around the early 2010s like a in your face obvious "maybe you guys aren't being paranoid" turn around 2012

I'm starting to notice that latley the gamergate threads are picking up speed again
Good

being "sexist' or "racists" also isn't fucking illegal, at least in fucking america which hasn't found a way to arrest people for thought crimes quite yet

although a publisher can choose who they want to ban from their services, it's fucking childish to deny a customer, *who you never actually even speak to) from your services because you've deemed them "racist" or "sexist"

Why do these social justice types treat people of a different skin color like they're from a different culture, even if they're from the same country?

Is this a European thing?
Like how a bunch of Euro shitters moved in and are pushing the government on a Country wide level to push regulations, rather than working on a local level?

Well these people are Marxist
Also they Dont even treat is minorities as humans who are capable of wiping our own asses which is insulting
I'm just glad to see that the whole #Notyoursheild thing really triggered them royally and to see their true racist nature come forth was just icing on the triggered sjw cake

I don't understand how the xbox one is somehow "safer" for white males.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Who even owns an xbone? White male here and I can safely say I do not.

Or Chris Hanson :^)

Maybe it's an unadjusted demograph thing. Like earnings.

GG are idiots instead of trying to reclaim these words they fucking shit on them and laugh

I have a Bloodborne machine mostly for weeb games but not an Xbone. I figured PS4 and PC was enough.

All the same, Europe, needs to get its shit together and kill off some of this stuff, plus the whole thing with the European Comission what with it supposed to be the "United States of Europe" Yall are doing it wrong, governent is supposed to get more power the more local it is, not the other way around.

No user, that comes later!
Direct attacks are obvious and raises a target's defense response. No, vidya's punishment musht be moahre sevehre.

The weak point with the pricks are many of them tend to get arrogant and are literally childish brats. They drop their mask and throw a tantrum when someone says NO to them, and their selfishness slips out. They will admit they hate vidya and would have no problem killing it, if they can not control it or have it for themselves. And the pricks do want vidya, some want it for the money, some want it to be turned into what they think is the new media to conquer and control.

Awww user dont be like that
Well one good thing about gamergate is that it opened the eyes of a lot of normal fags and showed them the shit that's going on behind the scenes
Hell their #OptorrientalDownpour showed everyone how shit treehouse is
And now more than ever you're seeing many normalfags call sjws out on their be
Call gamergate idiots but they are not your enemy sjws killing vidya are

I am afraid that GG is slowly turning into a reverse SJWs
Like i remember them at first fighting for creative freedom but now they somewhat shy away from that word and instead thinking that SJWs are behind every thing that they don't like

Or like how they do what SJWs do "like white washing to counter SJW PoC washing" they even started to call everyone that criticize their methods as a shill they even have a list of "shill types "

Lets hope that they will recognize that and try to fix them selves or Holla Forums will needs a new movement to act our will in the industry

I know and if I learned anything from GG is to archive the racist and stupid shit they said and to spread it everywhere for all normalfags to see

because it's an idiotic buzzword that Jews use to get SJW's to buy their games

I agree with you on that one at least
But lets see if we can fix GG well I'll still believe in the movement and give my opinion in the threads

you see what i mean ?

images like this only prove the guys point, no room for debate, just attempt to silence any criticism as fast as you can

You posted something that can be copypasta'd so easily it was turned into a comic form.

Don't complain that people can smell your bullshit from a mile away

What, do they think people have been stabbing each other over voice chat or something? Just turn the game off.

To his credit, unlike SJWs, most of us have at least tried arguing about this, but it's so obviously useless to debate actual SJWs that it seems pointless to even bother. I do despise that image, though, since it's the SJW equivalent of calling someone a 'bigot' to shut down dissenting thought.

or mute

Fucking Saracens, am I right?

Works every time. Go home.

I'm all for accommodating disabilities though. You guys like subtitles, right? Colorblind options?

Sure subtitles should be practically mandatory anymore but devs won't do it just because they're lazy fucks and want to save some stupid inconsequential amount of money just so they can blow it on excessive advertising. What games support color blind people? The only one I know of is Splatoon.

No is falling for this you retarded nigger

Or even just kill yourself if words in a game hurt you so much you need protection.

i'm on your side here, if the first thing you do is throw a buzzword or something similar when presented with an argument or opinion that doesn't 100% match your own it just means you can't fucking think for yourself

but i pretty much dislike anyone who aligns themselves with a "side'. real life isn't a fucking sports match. so i have some biases there

The key word here is "yet".

hopefully i finally fucking hang myself by we reach some horrific minority report/psycho pass reality

Me? I'm going down swinging!

I'll die like I lived. Alone and halfway through a bottle of liquor.

swinging by the end of your rope right?

Not without a fight!

a fight for oxygen as your instincts kick in in the last seconds of life?

any FPS game worth playing alone.
currently running a guts build in wartframe, i am the blender.

dubs checked

I think the pricks are increasingly getting desperate as well, and their bullshit is starting to get called out more often. When your average Joes and Janes sees the TrigglyPuffs and CarltheCucks as the face of "Peace Love & Tolerance", most of them nope right the fuck out. IMO normalfags are not stupid, many of them just have other shit to do and too little time. But the more the cultists act out, the more it brings the wrong type of attention to their whole structure.

Who the fuck uses webcams in gaming? Ever?

Shit, most people still type instead of using a mic.

Streamers use face cams but that's different.

By November, everything will be made clear to them.

That's the best part of GOD. Wespecially didn't kill them but we made them show their true face.

God was supposed to be GG. Fucking autocorrect.

kill yourself please

Waiting on a new processor fam

What i want to say is that don't be as low as them , don't use their dirty tactics
Or you will end up as becoming a new type SJWs
Seek the higher moral ground
If your enemy burn villages and rape women will you do the same to beat them ?
After all mass rape in wars is a dangerous psychological weapon read about the mongols if you want to learn about how strong mass rape is

You didn't attempt to prove me wrong you or to correct my mistakes
not an argument

Bloomberg has been pretty pozzed lately and this article just wreaks of it, so I wouldn't buy a word they are trying to push.

you're excused this time

It won't happen again

Oh god it's THIS shit again.

You just described Holla Forums.

You'll have to wait a while after the election ends, then hopefully Holla Forums will resume back to normal.

God I hate liars so much, it hits my very soul and I know they know they're doing it.

Bungie pretty much sold out, I don't know whats caused these last 8 years to turn so many people into selfish, egotistical assholes, but holy shit its every where. I mean we see what they did to Marty, after he pretty much was a staple of the series, they just fired him. They openly mocked PC gamers in interviews, calling them pathetic nerds and such, they released an expansion pack as a full $60 game just to get a check off on their "Must release 3 more halo games" clause with Microsoft, they half assed halo reach after a world's worth of hype and everyone in the game jumping for joy. Don't even get me started on how they butchered the series. Then they immediately sold themselves to Activision, the people who exploit Call Of Duty developers to make COD games and ONLY COD games.

But seriously, what caused so many people to turn this sour? I saw a DVD in Target today titled "Dear White People", I see in fucking trailers and in interviews this huge progressive narrative that's demonizing people. Where is this fucking coming from? It can't just be the merchants, this is a global effect that's somehow taken everyone by storm and I can't understand why.

you or ?
how did i fuck up that ?

here have some wejun lin art as an apology

This. Why can't we all just play video games?

Yeah, I bet you've heard that a million times by now. Guess what faggot? It's a stereotype for a reason. To normalfags, you're all the same shit.

I am playing portrait of ruin it is great

I'm not even GG, but every time one side of a conflict insists on sticking to honorabu tactics while the other does whatever it wants, the former fucking loses.

What is "normal" for Holla Forums?

I often wonder that every day, user. It's like some kind of virus that spreads everywhere, destroying everything it infects. I know this sounds crazy but sometimes I think it has something to do with the alignment of the planets.

crushing depression and perpetual rage.

A lot of FPS games change colours of HUD indicators for the different varieties of colour blindness.

nuSimCity has like 5 different colour blindness modes because they found some playtesters were plonking down zones and hoping they put down the right ones.

Not we wuz pharoah n shit and actually giving a damn when the walls of ninevah are destroyed by ISIS.

What a coincidence, I just started playing Aria of Sorrow today.

Honestly not liking it as much as other games in the series so far, the story is kind of silly. But I'm still finding it not too bad.

Probably because "Diversity' ruins and destroys the real underlying community, you parasitic twat. Why should we want Diversity when we have our own culture and lifestyles, it just undermines who we are for the sake of "Having more brown people"

read

I liked Dawn of Sorrow. Looking forward to Ecclesia.

Please, tell me how you intend to "reclaim" a word they already use in a widespread fashion in such a way that it has obtained its negative stigma.

By the same way you keep people from saying "racism = privilege + power" or "rape is anything that make a woman feel uncomfortable". By telling them they are retarded, that's not what it means, and to fuck off.

why would you even want to? we already have a word that doesn't carry that baggage that you're supposed to be using.

it's called "variety" and its what they've decided they need to replace with "diversity".

Then they will just start using variety for muh representation games. Instead, go on the offensive, if they want diversity, tell them what diversity is. You've seen what they do, they'll keep taking words and redefine them if you let them.

There's one sentence from the Microsoft there, the rest is some cuck editorializing.

This nigger gets it. If anything, worry about Sony and how they keep pushing the new Ghostbusters movie. They're probably behind all the deflected criticism for it, too.

NO THIS IS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
instead of saying Negros or niggers they tell us to say other words that have the same meaning "African American "

this is the trap of political correctness

just by using these words right meaning
it is that simple

See, but "diverse" actually means "differing from each other."
When they say they want "diversity" in vidya protagonists or whatever, they're not twisting the definition. That's the word. They're straight-up saying it to your face.
Also one of the book definitions for "diverse" is "socially inclusive."

So how is "variety" any better?

Because it doesn't have that last definition of "socially inclusive?" I don't know, I wasn't talking about the word "variety" in the first place.

ok then, walk into Harlem and scream "niggers" at the top of your lungs, you wouldn't walk out alive from there 20 years ago and you won't today neither

nevermind , fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

Because niggers will kill you over it isn't really a convincing argument. Niggers would kill you over a nice pair of shoes.

I believe some of the egotism and self centeredness comes from the rise of social media.

Suddenly everyone is popular and suddenly almost anyone can have at least 1000 people listening to them at any given moment. It inflates their egos to the point where their ego rivals that of an 80's rockstar. I don't even think it's facebook but I believe it's twitter, tumblr and reddit that are the main culprits of this. They have given some schmuck an audience of tens or hundreds of thousands or even millions.

With egos like that and no one forcing them to be humble everyone is suddenly a kardashian where their life is a reality tv show and they are the star. Anything they sat will be ate up by a huge amount of people so of course whatever they say couldn't be wrong. No their opinions are too popular to be wrong. So they become even more egotistical and self centered.

I think all this chaos is a side effect of everyone having the ego of a A list actor

If only the normalfags left the internet to us. The world would be a better place, we never had an ego to stroke and when it was only us online everything was still sane. Please Pete help me

Is that a tranny? What's wrong with her face?

which is exactly my point

the fag is simply arguing from analogy but has set a false equivalence as a starting point in order to guide the conversation to his desired result , i simply called him out by doubling down on it.
So either he fucks off back to >>>/redditt/ to get some ebin upboats or he wears himself thin trying to clutch on his intelectual pearls derailing this stupid thread even further or the niggers get him

of course there is the off chance to simply try and change his ID and come back just to try and start shit anew this is a board that attracts some humongous faggotry

But in this situation isn't the side doing "whatever it wants" a big part of why they've met with resistance in the first place? People saw their "no bad tactics only bad targets" MO and got disgusted by it.