REPORT THIS GOFUNDME GET IT TAKEN DOWN

gofundme.com/ARAgoestoPikeville

archive.is/HyXUH

Antifa are going to bring guns. Do you really think antifa know self-defense from their ass? Fuck no. They're going to shoot people. They wear masks so they can break the law and try to get away with it. The MSM will try to paint it on the pro-white people or use this as justification to shut down any pro-white events. You've already seen that shit with the hairy antifa woman that got punched. They even have a list of who to target.

Put these two lines together:

Its pretty clear what they intend.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HyXUH):
archive.is/ff8Xe
pikevilleky.gov/pikeville-police-officers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heh.

>>>Holla Forums1581107

No, shit is going down. That 5,000 will likely go towards buying firearms.

You've seen "antifa self-defense" in past protests, rallies and riots. How do you think it will play out when they have firearms? How do you think the (((media))) will portray it when antifa shoot at pro-white people? Report that gofundme.

If they start shooting, kill them all.
Stop being such a pussy.

Don't report. If shit happens, the victims can sue gofundme.

If they want to continue to escalate it's going to turn out just like the rallies where they get their shit pushed in.

The biggest problem with commies buying guns is that they will happily feed a narrative for the MSM about rising extremism and why guns need to be banned. Obviously to keep them out of the hands of nazis.

I think this is the best case scenario for memeing RWDS into reality in response to mentally ill commies shooting whites. Let it play out and see what happens, then capitalize on the chaos to push our ideology further into the mainstream of white Americans. It is not in our best interest to (((shut it down))). Something like this could be the spark that starts the fire rising.

This really. Complaining about what the MSM would say is absolute cuck mentality. Maybe an archduke catches a stray bullet.

Can't stall the Antifa!

Good. You fear the flames, but their foolishness will give us the casus belli to kill them in the streets.
They failed miserably with the hairy princess rhetoric, so by all means, let them try this route.

this, do not correct your enemy when they are making mistakes. the reichstag fire was what hitler needed to secure power, the munich slaughter (beer hall putsch) was what he needed to be a hero. if antifa wants to give us that, let them. then sue them, jail them, enact laws making antifa a terrorist org, and investigate their funding to nail soros, clinton and friends, etc.

I'll shoot a Trump voter, gladly.

really, I'd leave a box of funs at their headquarters. dehumanize yourself and face to violence.

they keep saying that even hitler said if someone had just squashed them in the early days they wouldn't have succeeded so we have to squash them. what they don't realize is that is exactly what happened, and it was exactly what made shit happen. let them continue to push.

do it. do it faggot. fucking. do. it.

Soon.

Jesus they have even more insane lunatics on their board than we do!

Then again leftism is in itself complete lunacy.

Higher ratio of whites too.

do it, FUCKING. DO IT. FAGGOT. WE WILL HAVE OUR BEER HALL PUTSCH AND THEN WE WILL HAVE YOUR FUCKING COMMIE TRAITOR HEADS.

Big talk for someone who is about to get his fucking skull slammed into the pavement.

white. lol ok user.

wew this thread
He simply fucked off once he saw chans weren't what he wanted them to be and decided his time was better spent making fonts.

HA! Look at all that chicklean. Some things never change.

If that happens it would make it a lot harder to take part in the purge. Would rather they let things simmer for a bit so the RWDS can get in on the action before the commies get waco'd at their gay bars.

I wish someone would. I'm always armed with a knife, pistol, and sadism. not only that but I would die for the future of the white race. if i have to die to ensure that future white children aren't raped, abused, killed, sold drugs, or otherwise harmed by liberals, jews, and shitskins. so be it.

FUCKING. DO IT. FAGGOT.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAH! Yeah, sure thing comrade.

Jesus Christ dude could you be less obviously Jewish? Pfffthahaha.

We won't stop at just killing street level fascists either.

STOP TALKING. FUCKING. DO IT. FAGGOT.

RWDS won't just happen from this. We are FAR from the point of weimar germany and weimar germany didn't have the institutions or technology we have today. You know what will happen? Antifa open fire. MSM portray it as if they did it in self-defense or it was really the pro-white people who opened fire. Remember that the government and media are NOT on our side.

(((They))) get to use it as an excuse to shut down any events we do, the kind of excuse they already use in Europe.

(((They)))—the state and other groups–get to use this as an excuse to crack down on us.

(((They))) get to use it as an excuse to target gun rights on the local and federal level.

Goddamn right.

I'm going to get tired of saying this. but do it then. see how it goes.

government is on our side and msm is dying. people know not to listen expressly to msm and the truth already gets out there. normies are not on antifa's side and it doesn't matter what the media tries to push.

fucking. do it. faggots.

Adolf Hitler and his followers were shot for demonstrating and that only strengthened their resolve.

We'll just have to shoot more of them this time.

would you fucking do it already? fuck you talk a lot.

My own report:

There was no option in the menu for "promoting hate and potentially breaking the law," so I chose "factually incorrect."

This group seems to be raising money to transport violent political radicals across state lines with an implicit threat of gun violence. This quote, in particular, seems like cause for concern:
"Their ideas don’t keep our people safe. For this reason, they are not safe."

From the archive of their event page (archive.is/HyXUH):
"You may open carry firearms in Kentucky."
"If you have a concealed carry permit in your state, it applies to Kentucky. We have reciprocity with all other states in the US."
"Kentucky is a Castle Doctrine State, meaning Stand Your Ground laws apply."
"While the local police department only has 21 officers, we know they are bringing in officers from surrounding counties and there may also be state troopers and other law enforcement present."

The group's event page then displays pictures of their "Nazi" and "white nationalist" targets, without explicitly calling for violence, but with the heavy implication that members should look out for them. These men are private citizens, and this action is arguably harassment and intentional threat.

This group has a history of violence and has already raised thousands of dollars on GoFundMe. I have archived the donation page and am forwarding it (along with other relevant details) to the state and federal authorities.

Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

that's a lot of wishful thinking despite those trips

"see goyim, we need to ban guns!"
Antifas are just useful idiots.

Cry me a river.

Oh, I just checked through the thread. You're the poser pretending to be antifa. My mistake.

Filtered, reported for faggotry, and ignored.

T. rich kid grew up in sheltered suburbia. Shouldn't you be threatening children somewhere in a playground?

One does not speak of actions, if one is inclined to do so.

FUCKING. DO IT. FAGGOT. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO IT.

do you doubt the digits user? 4s are the digits of wisdom and inner knaawledge user.

Shadow government isn't.

and that's why you click twice to filter them Instead of giving them a backlink and a (you)

Exactly. In Europe alot of far-right rallies don't come off because the govt. uses the excuse of violence as a reason to keep them from happening. Thats what antifa in america want.

I just archived and reported this thread to the GoFundme organizers.

archive.is/ff8Xe

HA HA!

That's because cowardice isn't associated with masculinity for a reason.

Thread was started by the e-begger himself.

we've got people there too. they take out those leading, the rest will fall into line.

that first pic is trash, if you could see the separation between the upper and lower receivers from that distance and in that resolution, you wouldn't want to use the gun, the drum magazine looks like one i have for my ak in 7.92x39, and the magpul pmags for the AR look fine

7.62x39*
sage

It doesn't matter if they want to use it an excuse for gun control or limit freedom of association, you have to train. It's like some think that as long as your team can claim a lot of martyrs victory is going to descend from the heavens.

Maybe.

I'm looking at my ar right now. the proportions are slightly off, the mags aren't deep enough, and aren't genuine magpul. they're airsoft weapons and all articles on that protests say so.

right has been training for decades.

claiming your digits point to wisdom is worse than self-checking nigger-tier behaviour

Regardless, I doubt them. I doubt the government is on our side, the MSM has only started to feel the pain, and the masses generally know better but still believe what they hear or are still influenced by it.

But yeah, I'm on board with getting this going.

i hadn't read any articles about it so i'll take your word, but the line about not being able to see the separation between the upper and lower is bs going by the distance and resolution of the picture, the seam, for lack of a better word is small in these clearer pictures that were taken closer to the ARs

literally what 4s mean.

yeah you couldn't tell if the receivers are separated with that picture I agree. that's not always a good indicator even in a high res photo anyways. from anything more than a couple feet away you can't see the separation line on my gun, and even on an airsoft the the manufacturer will more than likely fake the line for realism sake.

>5,000
Wew

still 20 real shitty pistols or 10 really shitty ar-15s.

Kentucky has a very strict no-mask law like all of the south. If a bunch of antifa show up with guns while wearing masks, the police is going to be all over them like white on rice. Even in that Alabama march they didn't get more than a few blocks before they were surrounded by police and ordered to remove their masks or be arrested. Marching into Kentucky with firearms, masks, and sporting red flags? That is just asking to get shot. They honestly and truthfully have no idea what they're about to step into; this isn't LA were you can openly assault people and the police will stand by because the mayor or the chief of police ordered them to stand down; they will be fucked if they try to do this.

Can't we find the faggot who made the threats ?

HAHA PLEASE TRY IT! I'd love nothing better than my new china to be fashioned from commie skulls.

cuckchan get out

Can we get the Kentucky State Park notified in advance about this shit storm at least?

Plenty of decent firearms go for 4-500 dollars, especially pistols. Not every antifa needs a gun.

Could get ~30 Hi Points.

If antifa shoot people for protesting, or shoot organizers of rallies and the police are told to do nothing, freikorps will come into existence.

In addition this gives the Trump administration more room to pressure cities, counties, and states for protecting literal traitors.

what the fuck are you talking about? 4, as in triple 4s. yes there is a 4 in 4chan but that's not what we're talking about here.

think you responded to the wrong post but yes, they could get some nigger tier pistols and enough of them to be a pain in the ass until they all jam or blow up.

I imagine we could; does that area have any non-emergency police reporting centers as well? What they're about to do is almost certainly completely and totally against the law; I'm sure we could mass contact the state park as well and give them a heads up. Like we saw in Alabama, no one in the south wants this garbage. Antifa are going off of a lot of baseless assumptions and leaps of logic to make themselves think that this is going to be welcome; these people just want to be left alone.

I did indeed. Whoops.

Stormderps. When will they learn?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

If SHTF we're way ahead on firearm ownership and training, unsure on coordination. My point is that it's cool that now normies know what antifa is but Spencer got punched, qt got peppersprayed, fires… met little response until not long ago. That better not happen if gunshots start.

IMKIKEKY GET OUT

I would fucking LOVE to see leftists go pick fights with people in Appalachia. It would also be a great plot for a deliverance remake.

Thread theme

We will destroy them and leave their bodies to rot in the wilderness and be picked over by carrion eaters. Only men deserve burials, not animals.

Checked for leaving a bullet riddled corpse. Make sure your parents know where to find your body.

It is fake and was debunked on both /k/ and Holla Forums but idiots keep posting it.

This is all nonsense made up by a noguns

make sure at least one or two of your friends also "sees them" begin to raise their weapon before you shoot them

I SUGGEST ALERTING THE PIKEVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT AS WELL AS REPORTING THE CAMPAIGN TO GO FUND ME

THE MORE ANONS WHO DO THIS THE BETTER

Police won't care you dummy.
Antifa and cops work for the same master, are on the same team.
Sure, they might make a gesture towards upholding the law when Antifa break it but only if absolutely necessary and most often they will just take them off site then de-arrest.
GET USED TO THIS, IT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE ON THE STATE

Thanks for posting the real version.
Reminds one of this.

You're being stupid user. Pro-white members of law enforcement exist in almost every jurisdiction in the country.

This. Again, pointing to Alabama, antifa didn't get more than a couple of blocks before being swarmed by police. Generally, the older the officer, the more right-wing the community, and the further away from liberal strongholds the police is located, the more likely they will be against antifa fuckery.

kek so why when i watch the riot vids is antifa all ugly nogs, squeaky voiced beta males, brittle punk sluts, angry fat chicks and senile hippies?

Police are pro-Blue over every other consideration.

Here.

10,000 years in GIMP later

Here is a cropped version

It's almost like they are asking to be shot.

THANK YOU LORD KEK!

MEME IT LADS!

now post it on Holla Forums for keks

We should force it, like the BO's face :^).

Oh my god, the fucking self-aggrandizing LARPing. These people are fucking gods amongst us in their own damn minds. How can you not hate them with a passion and want to beat them into a coma?

you fucking retard report them to Trump. Maybe he will make an impromptu speech in the vicinity and make it a special security event.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Here is a link to the Pikeville Police officer registry. It's complete with their names, roles and email addresses.

pikevilleky.gov/pikeville-police-officers/

I implore everyone here to give them a heads up. As a native Kentuckian, it would be great to hear about ANTIFA getting their heads smashed, but at the same time, this could easily be spun into making us seem like the aggressors.

can it though? can it really? people are waking up that if people are coming to our rallies to start shit… theres something wrong with the narrative that we're the aggressors.

I wish we were actually. I wish we had the influence and support of the general population that meant we could go across the country and purge. If 10% of the people mobilised, we could wage gorilla warfare never seen before. Too bad so many are fucking apathetic.

Was the Kant Bot right?

He was always right.

The problem is that leftist revolutionary violence is simply a continuation of the current state of affairs. They are tools of ZOG, and their violence is simply meant to extra-legally enforce ZOG's will. Holla Forums, like the rest of the left, exists solely to serve ZOG.

Leftists violence will never become widespread enough to escalate the situation to a full blown civil war, since the kikes in charge can loss everything from relatively little gain. The right only gains from open conflict, as the laws that most rightists follow break down, allowing them to slaughter weak, soft leftists with impunity. It'll be exactly the same as the Spanish civil war, only Russia will be backing the nationalists instead and ZOG/EU backing the left.

Fucking hell, so many mispellings.
sorry for drunk posting

The analysis could be OK but he's fallen for a trap that leads to destruction all the same, just a cleaner version of it. Unless you're actually enjoying what ZOG offers I can't see how you could advocate for inaction eternally.

OH NO NOT OUR FASCIST BELL RINGING SANTAS