How can Holla Forums help Hezbollah

Hezbollah, for those who don't know, is a moderate Shi'ite Islamic military group based out of Lebanon who are dedicated to securing the stability of the middle east via destruction of ISIS, the Occupied Jewish Government of Palestine and other various rebel factions in the region. Hezbollah has so far received most of its support from the Iranian state, and formerly Assad prior to the civil war.

These are absolutely /ourguys/, Holla Forums. And we need to support them

Hezbollah provides housing and protection for all victims of Israeli-American international war crimes, christian or muslim. Hezbollah soldiers are the best of the best in regards to morality and humanity when it comes to combat. They don't behead anyone, they don't torture anyone, they kill only with guns on the battlefield, as they should.

Hezbollah is the only faction in the middle east capable of actually doing any real damage to the israeli state and ISIS while still maintaining a strong social order within their ranks and not totally collapsing.

Holla Forums, if you truly hate the Jews and the international ZOGs of the west, if you truly despise ISIS and radical Islam, if you love your White brothers and sisters and don't wish to see them murdered and raped in your streets by Sunni pigscum, you will support Hezbollah, be it financially or otherwise.

https: //www.youtube.com/ watch?v= 434CcFVkKZU

htt ps:/ /ww w.youtube.com/watch?v =cj0p2s-Nm B8&t=209s

http s://w ww.youtube.co m/ watch?v= 58E QxUN3d3Y

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAGE
SAGE

I never said Lebs were white, what I mean is if Hezbollah ushers in the stability they desire, the refugees will stop flooding Europe.

Clearly you're australian and have to deal with the scumshit Sunni lebs, so I guess I can sympathize with your position there.

That being said, the convenience store clerks of australia are not by any means representative of the more based Shia Lebanese population.

As for weather or not theyre terrorists, that is total nonsense. Hezbollah has been the only faction in the middle east to actively fight terrorism on all sides of the aisle. They fight the state terrorism of the Jewish Occupied Palestinian government, they fight the so-called "democratic" Free Syrian Army, which are aligned with ISIS, and they fight ISIS themselves. If I was a Jew shill, I sure as shit wouldnt be shilling these goys. I'd probably shill for the FSA or the kurds and talk about how "muh god emperor trumbp subborts them xdd". Lurk more bub.

Thanks, FBI. I always know who to count on when it comes to most retarded ideas for shilling ever.

Keep your forked tongue behind your lips, kike.
SAGED&REPORTED

Long live Iran
Long live Hezbollah
Death to Jews and Israel

Reported for obvious kike shill.

this

Just because your kike fanfic religion makes the actual kikes pissed off doesn't mean we support you.

Reported.

no such thing, kike

jesus, the CIA has clearly been all over this site if people are this fucking bluepilled.

I'm not saying you should "subbort izlam".

What I'm saying, however, is that there is an enemy far greater than muh sandniggers. This group, (hezbollah) is the only group that has a fighting chance to oust the greater threat of the Jewish Problem from the middle east.

The Jew must be stopped before you larpers can go on your little crusade. Operate within the realm of reality, bud. The Knights aren't gonna re-establish the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It's just not gonna happen. So, we have to pick. Will the middle east be stable, happy, and populated by Christians and Muslims peacefully, or will it be riddled with strife, civil war, and anger, all with a beating Jewish heart in the holy land. Take your pick, the CIA clearly has.

Agreed OP, unfortunately this place is full of patriotard ZOGbots now who can't accept they got played and had to change their views and support israel in order to protect their self image.

this
I don't understand how people, particularly Holla Forumslacks, can fall victim of CIA and Mossad shills so damn easily. The Russophobic and Anti-Iranian sentiment is higher here then I've ever seen, and I've been here since pre gamergate exodus. People here have been shilled into adopting muh crusader larping attitude which does nothing but hurt the enemies of israel.

It's obvious as fuck that the Jews here wouldn't want a normal person to have positive feelings towards Hezbollah and Iran.

They're the only two names that heebs are afraid of. Also Shiism is completely different than wahabi Sunni Islam that Saudi Arabia and friends (read:ISIS) preach.

coordinating nukes across the WHOLE middle-east, everyone is included. also a special moab for tel aviv. Any questions ?

Do they not teach you how to sage in Tel Aviv, Chaim?
Also,
Pick one and only one.
Hezbollah has thousands of Christian members too by the way.

No one said support Islam. OP said to support Hezbollah against the Jews.

Go back to reddit, newfag

fuck off

I have a better idea.
Let's support white Europeans instead of the sandniggers that are raping our women and blowing themselves up in our streets.

What's their Christology? If they view him as merely a prophet and not The Son of God, then, no, no thanks. The heathens of my heathens are not my friends.

literally dont care
good on them if they hate jews and fight them from their own country
but they usually dont, muslims have no attachment to land or people they're another universal cult and i wouldnt trust them no matter how you brown tongue them

Get the fuck out.

Kill yourself, newfag

Fuck off, goatfucker.

No, fuck off.

Fuck off Ahmed. Hezbollah is fine and a capable force against international jewry but I am not going to endorse or support it. Semites are scum and not allies to European people

This

You now realize 8/pol/ is full of redditors that can't see a difference between Hezbollah and Somalians pushing for sharia in Europe.

we can
but what does doing anything for shitskins in shitskins land got to do with removing the jew and the skitskins from our own fucking lands?

YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE OF MY TWO CHOICES YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY

The lebanese here are great.
t. monkey

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

yep, mods are awake and the thread is still up. welcome to nu-Holla Forums

I'll only help them and their families into Israel as refugees.

could be sped up by bombing them tbh
target the women and children, destroy their utilities and infrastructure
then sell arms to them on the downlow for a huge profit to fund insurgency
refugee crisis in israel and a huge boost to insurgency in israel
win win tbh

>>>/gaschamber/

lol reported

that's hezbollah though. nothing wrong to glass them all

this reads strangely
its too passionate and specific
definitely sounding like a muzzie from somewhere in Semiteland

Crazy how subhuman mutts can't stand the idea of other people fighting their kike masters.

Hello FBI, and by the way, Hezbollah is doing the gods work.

no

See, this is not so hard. Neutralizing FBI's sting while trigger the kikes at the same time.

Hezbollah did nothing wrong.

good point tbh
you know instead of just
reducing them and the region to radioactive dust

Aren't sandpeople who stay in their lands very racially aware? I doubt converts can ever do anything than be cannon fodders. Saudi kikes made up a whole kingdom because other arabs don't accept them. Turks too.

Also, we still need the oil for airplanes and rockets.

so this is a raid, and not the brightest one.
arabs or kikes it's all the same

GLASS THEM ALL
FUCK YOU MOSSAD AND FUCK HEZBOLLAH TOO

REPORT&SAGE

The fuck are the kikes doing in Nigeria?

Shills have gone full retard

the oil can still be mined with automatons, bots and some guys in proper radiation gear
or we can close off and decontaminate oilfields
we dont need the camel jockeys or the kikes who sit on the sand above it

do you call a locust that doesnt stray far from its spawning ground racially aware for not catching the wind and coming to your home?

Hitting insects blindly can cause mass infestation.

or we can close off and decontaminate oilfields

Yes, you're a retard.

same they do everywhere, make goym lives miserable for profit. Kikes only love black ppl who fight whitey and vote in their selected puppet, they dont ike africans in africa, unless they can turn them into refugees

That's after you open boarders for Israel schlomo

Do you honestly believe anyone here buys into your narrative, schlomo? We have dealt with your kind for years, get lost.

Kinda like libshits tbh. Do you see how they treat foreign people who don't conform?

This tbh. One state for Palestine :^) and open the borders for the Holy Land.

lel

Can you possibly mate it any more obvious that you're a kike? Hezbollah is just another one of your pet sandnigger controlled opposition groups. Supporting it would be like supporting israel. There's no real difference.

sandniggers: These are absolutely /ourguys/

You're a nigger and not from here

They certainly have caused more damage to ISIS and Israel than certain somebodies.

(checked)

Kvetch more

As long as they stay in their country, the dunecoons can live as long as they want, and I'd be fine with that.

Daily reminder that NatSoc is about Love for your own nation/race, not hate of others.

Bump :^)

MY.SIDES.IN.ORBIT

Fuck off OP.

Nuh uh, my muttblood mandates that I have to be a Kosherwood Nazi!

isis is jews
israel is jews
Hezbollah fires an occasional bottle rocket into a kike compound or allahu ackbars a deli or a checkpoint
all so israel can justify their nuclear arsenal and defence spending
see why its pathetic and harmful

Daily reminder that muslims will not rest until every single person on Earth is either dead or a muslim.

The only response to genocide is genocide.

Nobody even said that. You dumb dumb?

Do they even need to justify that? Hwite brothers didn't do shit when they offed Kennedy for trying to stop them.

Reported.

Hezbollah is officially listed as a terrorist organization, you dumbfuck. Have fun being put on a list.

its literally their justification for having it is they're surrounded by unpredictable violent muzzies who want to retake a hill for islam

Wew

You seem to have not understood my hypothetical question. They don't have to justify shit. They are israel. They are the only shithole that escaped the Trump's budget cuts. They literally film themselves beating up mudslimes and normies don't care/can't do anything about it.
These muds are the only people capable of hurting them right now, and they are doing much more than your kike loving president who can't stop sucking kike dicks, like your entire nation has for 200 years.

At this point I'd be willing to wager that the islamic world is 10x more aryan than the christcuck one. Not saying I like any semitic ideologies but I will take iranian/levantine muslims over ziomutt nigger american christcucks any day. Arabs don't belong in europe but you seriously cannot deny that their are still a lot of whites living in the middle east who should not be denied the right to return. I personally know 3 blonde and blue eyed syrians and they are all anti-semitic.

The kikes are sure mad to see unity in goyim. Why don't you back to where you came from?

Chaim, did you really think this would work? only shills are going to pretend to take this seriously.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

That's true though that's why nobody listen to you Holla Forums you're retarded

Cant help the genetics :^)
Still, how is Assad doing lately?

Pretty sure commies only support US backed kurd shitskin rebels.

Funny how that pic is saying you should totally be for Hezbollah, head and tail.

He's about to shoot it for good luck. You wouldn't understand.

Reported for being an obvious kike.

Hezbollah are nationalists. They consider leaving their homeland a treason.

JIDF, please at least try next time.

Sure thing. Have some real racists who fought against multiculti cucks :^)

lel

What damage has Hezbollah caused to their masters besides fucking nothing and absolutely fucking nothing?

not even american
I know that, you know that
do the millions of billions of normies know that?
nope
so dont give them a reason the normies understand
leave the normie wondering why so they come to the same conclusion we did

This is literally a serious crime in the US and most of the west. Don't fall for OP you retards, the feds will find you and lock you up.

meant for

Hezbollah is not considered a terrorist organization in US. It's a legitimate parliamentary party in Lebanon.

sage & report

Such as taking potshots at kikes, thwarting their expansion and actually sent a convoy to help Assad. Opposite of what certain people oversea have done tbh

Sure thing. That is some nice psychology. Did Dr Schlomo told you that? People are totally going to stand up and follow some outcasts with nothing right? Because they shed some crocodiles tears? They don't even shed them for mud children killed by kikes even now.

Oh
Pretty proud of it. My grandfathers stood up against kikes. Unlike some mutts.

I don't know how to put it, I'm not going to be in the way if they want to kill jews but I'm not going to send them money or work for their intel branch either. Since this sounds obvious I have to assume it's some triple troll trying to pit people against Syria/Russia.

why do you want us to care?
solve your own problem we have our own shit to sort out
stop sucking on the white mans teats ffs

My land isnt on the list, kek.

The comprehensive list of goyim slaves.

get out Holla Forums you're clearly retarded.

how stupid are you? the jews want all goy lumped in with arabs so they can indiscriminately kill us both. what do you think is israels ultimate goal in flooding europe with arab muslims while maintaining nationalism for themselves?

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

top jej

Hezbollah gets no participatory award for "trying". They're controlled opposition through and through.

Pretty much. Because that is what Hitler created for them. Is Hitler Holla Forums too?

The only thing I see behind your post is a mad kike.

just stop posting and go back to Holla Forums

Wait wait wait
So you know normies won't care, but still claim that they will give a fuck if "greatest allies" hold on to their nukes after they get their great israel is established?
You are either a kike shill or just mentally retarded. As expected from mutts whose grandfathers fought for kikes.

Yet the kikes are slowed down by them. Your kike loving retarded mutt for a president just sent them more money.

What does that make you then?

Are kikes gods now? This isnt even intelligible. The numbers of mudshits flooding Europe wouldnt be this high if hwhite brothers didnt stir up their mudhuts.
Nice pictures of cucks. Do you know that these cucks consider it is a status symbol to have visted your multiculti land of the poors and wretched?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

Just find a charity that is not supported by Israel, who themselves support the people as a whole in Gaza and Palestine. Israel likes to fund charities and then impose strict limitations on what they do with their money, so if you find one that does not receive hundreds of thousands of dollars from Israel, you know they are using the money as they think is most important, not how kikes want them to. Thats about the best you can do - legally, as people have said - despite being a legit political party and having been elected by the people, many countries consider them a terrorist group, and if you were to fund them or help them - it would be considered giving material aid to a terrorist organization. Obviously thats not good.

lolol you're so mad Holla Forums knows (((Hezbollah))) is kosher controlled opposition and I bet you're double-mad your shitty subversion thread just got bumplocked

my god you're like Applied Memetics 101

NSDAP created Islamic nationalism and Hitler generally was a huge fan of Islam and wished Germans were more like Muslims.

t. Hitler, from "Monologe im Führerhauptquartier"

They need more intel and agents than money and bullits tbh.

There will always be deutsch/pol/ for me, mutt. And haven't you learned that you can't shut people down?

Memes? It is a historical fact. Your kike loving president celebrated that on Holohoax day.

FINALLY

Personally, Id give money to white people in Appalachia before Id give money to sand niggers.

No shit?

Funny how ZOG scrambled to shut people up.
They really never learn.

clearly you can't read.

either youre unfamiliar with basic talking points on this board, or youre intentionally being obtuse. which trick are you using chaim?

just stop posting here.

Does this mean you would ally with christian shitskins over heathen whites?

This is some shit-tier shilling. "How can we help semites fight semites." Go home FBI, and focus on getting your next houseboy elected.

Hitler always said he was a friend of Muslims and that Islam is the greatest religion on earth. Get fucked, yid.

Thats why Hitler received the grand mufti in Germany right?
You can stop spinning things now, mutt.

Kikes want to kill all goyim, thats why we shouldnt even think about supporting sides that want to kill them. Very nice, high amerimutt IQ in action.

This is a really dumb hot take. It's clear that Israel bombed Lebanon and that has to piss people off, that kikes haven't been completely annihilated doesn't make them controlled opposition. But there's not much of a reason to invest in them when you can invest in your own.

I really dont know about the "greatest part". If you dont do porky, you dont belong in Europe.

That's the word Holla Forums uses. Finally the kike shows his true face.

If you dont eat pork, you fucking autist.

Hitler said the Aryans should ally themselves with the Muslims against the Jew. Are questioning Hitler's will?

Did Hitler say that all Germans should convert to Islam, mehmet?

And I was defending Hezbollah this whole time. You short circuited your brain or something?

goy! join muslims that want to conquer you and your culture! surely this will be a good move for you! afterall, hitler said he wished christians were more warlike like the muslim death cult.

gee, i wonder where you would be hanging around to know that?

I'm saying you should support our muslim friends against the jew. Do you have any problem with that?

I would refrain from calling them friends. There is no friend in these kind of things. Maybe if they are half way around the earth they we can be whatever the fuck we want to be.

Support them, sure. But friends? Nah.

this isnt a real thing user.

Hitler wanted to work with muslims against kikes, and for those muslims to stay in their own countries. Dont call people porky on this board, Ive never seen that before, but I see how it works into lefty/pol/s main meme of the pig capitalist.I felt like posting the not sure whos jewing who meme, but Im pretty sure its just autism. Theres no problem with supporting muslims when they say - or prove - they are against Israel and kikes.. but before you do, Id say you should have a reason why youre not supporting the growth of white families in Appalachia, instead. Israel isnt falling apart any time soon, not when they can just play off their victim status and bilk the US for even more tax money. White children should be our top priority, and it shouldnt need to be explained why.

Are you autistic? I said if they dont eat pork they dont belong in Europe.
Jesus, did you all get hit in the head or something?

A typo I guess then.

so naturally we should continue the flood of muslim "friends" into white countries. that way they rape our women and terrorize our children, while also reducing our birth rates.
its what hitler would have wanted afterall! right goys??

look up what "islamic state" means user. i'll give you a hint, it doesnt mean that arab muslims stay in their little plot of land peacefully

Nobody said this. You should stop, mutts.
Your meddling in their mudhuts and deserts is what caused the shitskin explosions.
Israhell's very existence too.

you want to know how i can tell you're not from here?

quit while youre ahead user. (31)

arabs are being used by jews as weapons against whites. and you want us to ally with their weapons? youre being ridiculous

What mindlessness. Typical mutts.
And there is nothing wrong with using the enemies weapons to better your position. We turned the EU into our tool, we can use mudshits too.
But of course, that is what Aryans do. Don't know much about ziomutt nigger kike slaves.

but thats where youre wrong kiddo. israel is using them as a weapon and you dont see them being stupid enough to befriend them.

you suggesting we befriend them as part of using them as weapons. kind of like stealing the enemies guns, and then shooting at them through your own head. youre stupid user. REALLY stupid.

"lets make friends with muslims! then we'll use thme against the jews by convincing the jews to accept muslims immigrants just like they said to us! im sure they'll fall for it!"
kys

THIS

Reported for obvious kike shill.
Dont listen to this juden. The enemy of my enemy is my temporary friend. The kike fears White unity, followed by Hezbollah and Iran.

Literally a few posts up and I say they are not my friends. Again, the mutts have shown us how illiterate they are.
I wonder if your grandbreeders were capable of reading. Probably not, consider how the kikes herded you so easily into helping them win ww2.

Anyone fighting against the kike hegemony is a friend in arms. What happens after the Jews remains to be seen.

do you get paid by the post?
"support your enemies goyim! do it for the good of us (((pure))) aryans!"
nigger, learn about history. learn about islam. youre straight ignorant about both subjects. its obvious. **hint: muslims have been our enemy since the existed.

I don't remember islamic nationalists ever being our enemies, Shlomo. Or do you mean (((our))) enemies?

Allies =/= friends.

Not even coherent.

Go back to Tel Aviv

Why don't you fuckers just build a wall to keep kikes out?

Wtf I want my sister to have brown kids now

fuck you cunt, islam is poison

these are all cunts

flush them with chlorine gas

Can't you be more obvious than this shariacucks?

bump