Leaked secret sign

Hello every one i'm the oathbreaker guy, make this this, it was leaked but it's to request help against draconian

hellenandchaos.blogspot.fr/2009/11/know-thy-enemy-terran-dragonian-cronian.html

Have a nice day and a peacefull life

This faggot again. Must be teacher planning week.

sage

Why are you so lame and weird, oathbreaker guy? Are you /fringe/? And do you think you've forced Freemasons or Dragon people to break their oaths with your annoying shit?

i'm not forcing them, they forced themselves because they invert everything : if you say your oath is broken they believe that's their oath is binding or broken or an other oath is broken / binding etc. it's funny

Hello, Mr. Oathbreaker. This is Mr. DeathCult. We keep passing one another. Carry on, and God bless.

It's an authority symbol you imbecilic buffoon. I do this shit subconsciously swell during public speaking events. I even caught myself doing the old jew rubbing hands where you interwove your hands where it apears your shaking your own hand, you know the Jewish way.

I've always just ignored the oath breaker's meme, because it doesn't bother me. It's like any other meme floating around on the internet. But for some reason it rustles certain peoples jimmies, like yours, stop trying merge the Pepe meme with your luciferian a shit meme. Faggot.

/r/ing the 'goatbreaker'.

I found myself doing this automatically. It is associated with masonry and, by extension, mind control.

Compare to the Assassin's Creed logo, and check out the history of the real Alamut. It also explains why the cultures in those region stone women who claim they are raped and also why the Muslims insist on their peculiar female gender roles.

If you catch yourself doing it, research your family history you could be in for a surprise that explains everything . Thank you Oathbreaker, I think you legitimately helped me, as much as this might seem silly to others.

Thumb up if everything is OK, down if there is a problem.

"Black Prince's Ruby"

It's made to break mind control, after doing this sign some people with this sign (pic related) on hands helped me and erase all mk bullshits of my head

Don't worry oathbreaker, I get it. Planting the idea that their oaths are broken makes them reforge the oaths personally, which makes shills feel bad long term because they have to keep going "No, I'm choosing to lie to these people and sew discord" which in turn establishes a toxic element within their own psyche, guilt.

In short, the oath breaker meme operates like a mild curse on those who are here without true intent. If you're here to ruin Jews, praise Trump, and advocate for a white future, it doesn't affect you any more than an annoyance. But if you're here to shill, promote Hillary, and advocate for Soros and other globalists because someone is paying you to be here, then you are going to suffer. Not immediately, but your life will begin to lose value and go downhill as your subconscious embodies your hatred of humanity and guilt in not being an authentic person while you keep trying to "do what's right."

Thank you for breaking their oaths. ;)

What?

That symbol is pretty much the opposite of oathbreaking are you sure they actually helped you?.

Also, spooky thread.

it's the top secret hand diamond of the reptilian ilumati emperor king, do not make this symbol,DO NOT MAKE THIS SYMBOL

Were you the same fag pushing the 'oathbreaker' project on Holla Forums?

Your paths are null and void is a meme that I missed during a brief break from Holla Forums (can't remember if it was pre or post exodus)

Can someone give me the cliff notes on this? I used to see it a lot and haven't been able to source any info, it's intriguing

No you aren't.

Bruh what are you doing bruh

he is a false oathuist.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Who says you can't force a meme?

nice info, going through it

Double Infinitely Unbroken Oathbreaker

Do you have a job, OP? Do you at least lift? Both serious questions.