Batman has a ton of games

So when will good capes get their own games?

Batman is a good cape, so are the other two, they just attract all the retards so the shit floats to the top.

Batman in and of himself is pretty cool. It's how he becomes a cancer infecting the rest of DC that is disgusting.

Don't forget about that other Mary Sue tumour, Joker.

And don't get me started on how those two monologue and wax philosophical about each other.

Somebody needs to reboot Batman, give Penguin an MP5 and have him be Batman's archnemesis. Joker can be made into a one-off villain who gets (eternally and irrevocably) killed off in the first issue (like Shredder in the original run of TMNT).

lol

what the fuck

Isn't that part of Batman's whole gimmick? He isn't strong or has superpowers. But he'll beat you anyway, because he can outsmart anyone.

I've even talked with people who try to argue that his intelligence is his superpower.

Batman's superpowers are being Batman and being rich.

:^)

Determination, luck, and the fact that when it comes down to it, he is literally the reincarnation of Jesus Christ and several other gods. Directly, he is the Fifth World reincarnation of both Orion, the Fourth World God of War, and Metron, the Fourth World God of Knowledge. Orion is the reincarnation of Thor, intended by his creator to be Marvel's Thor (who he also created). I forget who is the Second World version, probably Hercules or something, but anyway Jesus is the first. Batman is literally Jesus. But of course the books don't say this outright. You have to read the clues over like 50 years of stories.

Of course Flash is the personification of speed, imagination, and life itself. All the DC heroes are gods of different concepts. And Superman is the purest form of all of them combined.

Hell, the Arkham games formula could just be slightly modified to work with characters like Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, and all sorts of others.

Booster Gold would be simple since he's basically Superman but weak enough that he's pretty much on par with a lot of video game characters. He's fast, but I can believe he can't fly around the earth in the blink of an eye.

Any flightsim.

Wonder Woman would be easy as fuck. Just a simple hack n slash. God of War pretty much has the story down and everything. Too bad every Wonder Woman adaptation ever will be SJW garbage.

Who is the woman between Flash and Martain Manhunter with the white cape?

I could be wrong, but I'm gonna guess it's Zatanna in some old costume that they don't use anymore.

I came into this thread knowing some replies would be ">capeshit"
How did I know?

I still find this vitriol toward capes humorous on a mongolian cave paintings board since mongolian cave paintings are full to bursting with the same over-the-top mary sue nonsense & weebs love it. Perhaps they're secretly upset that the nips are just imitated the west?

A Spider-Girl video game would play the exact same as a Spider-Man game but with lamer villains. And I guess you'd be a smaller target. If they could make her an alt character though that would be a cool and probably not super difficult addition to any Spider-Man game. Remember the 3D games before the movie came out? They had tons of alt costumes that actually gave you different powers and shit. Those were great.

You're forgetting Mayday's ass.

Batman is the only one with any worthwhile comics. The rest of the DC universe is shit.

His problem is that the two are basically homogay for each other. Even DC's writers are embracing that stupidity. If you want a different reason, Batman is basically what he considers his "audience"

Didn't it turn out Joker was hundreds of years old and made immortal by Vandal Savage's meteor/Lazarus Pit radiation or some shit? Or did that get retconned already?

Also Grant Morrison implied he was the devil. He literally made the whole thing Jesus vs Satan.

That's naruto levels of cringeworthy.

Flash Fact: You're a faggot.

I would give my firstborn for that even if it were shit.

Pick one.

At least they aren't as bad as videogames and anime are right now but I know you enjoy those you filthy degenerate.

Capeshit is to anime and videogames what NASCAR is to Formula 1 and the WEC.

fuck off

fuck off too

Except anime is a rip off of classic comics and cartoons and a shitty one at that.

Spiderman 2 is the only capeshit game you should ever need

Yeah capeshit is bad.

lol, so bad amirite

Can you go back to halfchan?

Pro tip, every issue of SJ has new manga in, because in both the Japanese and European industries innovation is seen as a good thing (that's why they sell more).

Comics are to Manga what PS4 is to PC.

Holla Forums fags are easily triggered, as expected of the first board on cuckchan to go SJW.

Marvel and DC don't give a fuck about you losers, comics aren't bringing in any new customers because of fat fucks like you who just want more of the same always and forever, they're in the movie business now making bank of of normalfags while letting the comic side die off, and good for them.

Your analogy and argument makes no sense and you are an idiot.

not only did you not say when this imaginary issue came out (so we can tell from what age of comics it's from and then hazard a guess at it's quality) but it still doesn't sufficiently rebuke the fact you got called out on a banwagon fallacy

and for what reason projecting the idea that people who suggest that you should judge an work by it's merits and not the judge a medium are somehow read exclusively capes from the big 2 of all comic companies

You faggots don't even buy comics unless they've got a fucking #1 on the front, comics sales drop by half by issue #2 and only get worse from there. 9/10 series don't make it past #10 before getting dropped because you fat fucks only complain, never buy.

That's another thing, you're here trying to defend comics while Holla Forums is filled with nothing but complaining about how shit comics are and how those darn kids are buying manga. Maybe you should try fucking buying some if you actually wanted to support the shitty protectionist duopoly of American comics.

There are only 2 people who care about comics, the SJW who complains about diversity and doesn't buy them and the American manchild and burger thief who only complains about manga while buying a single #1 maybe twice a year to stick in a polythene bag and shove on a shelf unread.

Shit I've no reason to argue, comic sales have been on a constant decline since the late 90's and manga the opposite, the market is literally going to get rid of you and you'll have nobody to blame but yourself.

Enjoy you latest Spiderman Rebirthitiliastion Platinum-X Nuverse omega world 3213315235125435 #1

Soon the only comics will be movie tie-ins.

kek.

Nice strawman and assumptions. Of course the first issue of a comic will be the most sold, just like how the premier of most shows are the most popular you idiot. But I have been reading many ongoing series for years.

European/Franco Belgium Comics and Japanese Comics are generally superior due to having one writer, and (Generally) usually the run of the comic ends when the writer is done. You don't get spin offs usually in this case.

Americans, like with most instances outside of 70-90s movies, are generally the fast food industry in the comic and video game medium. Most Americans owe a lot of your western developers by British and European devs, who you have bought and gutted out, unfortunately.

See Deus ex and system shock.

OXYMORON

Except pic related exists.
I wonder what it is about comics that make casuals and weebs go full autismo.

Bullfrog, Edios, Core, Rare, Team 17 and technically Rockstar (Formally Design).

You can not deny that a good portion of most of the prolific "western" games are due to britbongs.

Looking Glass and iD Revolutionised the Stealth and First Person Shooter Genere, yes, but that is only a fraction of brit bongs have contribued.

But capeshit IS shit

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It must suck to be a weeaboo. Also insecure about your Chink Drawings.

To be fair, doesn't his stance have much more of a standing then liking American Comic?

Where most European and Japanese most famous Comic Characters, Ranging from Astro Boy to Asterix, were not founded with trying to sell products in mind, American Comics were solely created originally just to advertise cheap products to stupid kids. And this is not factoring their current problems.

Is this bait?

Read more closely user, preferably with your glasses and/or contacts on

I am talking about the founding basis of Franco-Belgium/Japanese Comics. Where the likes of Superman and Batman can be traced to these aspects of selling out on conception, can you say the likes of Osamu Tezuka or René Goscinny/Albert Uderzo?

Say the same*

Having ads is far less cancerous than designing a product specifically to sell shit.

But user, Superman and Batman were made for the very reason you just specified. Once again, can you say the same for the greats of the Franco-Belgium and Japanese comics?

Golden age comic books had multiple pages dedicated to product placement.

There is a difference between creating something and putting ads in it and creating a series from the ground up to sell merch.
There definitely were comics that did that later on but no where near like Japan.

The point of him isn't that he is weak. But that he is a good tactician. Any army can be the best of the world but without a good commander they will get wrecked

Having a hard time reading, user?

Once again, Japanese and Belgium comics were not
FOUNDED
with that aspect in mind. Yes, the moe culture became that, but was not
FOUNDED
On that aspect, which American comics were
FOUNDED
with the intention of being cheap and dirty ways to sell products to sell to kids. Do you think Astroboy, Tintin or Asterix sold X-Ray glasses in their comics?

I'd kill for a Blue Beetle game period. Garrett, Kord, and pre-52 Reyes.

You sound like a filthy communist.

So it's like every TV show ever created? So what is wrong with that?

Nobody who reads comics would disagree with this. I don't know who you think you're triggering with it. You might as well try to start an argument of Marvel vs DC. Nobody who actually reads comics gives a shit.

SJWs don't read comics either. Otherwise all those comics that try pandering to them would sell better than when they don't try pandering to them.

The real audience of modern comic books, the "core audience" as the companies call it, are neckbeards who have been collecting since before the internet, and don't use the internet to discuss them. These are the people that keep the same series since the '80s afloat, no matter what. The publishers try different gimmicks to get new people, but those new people are always just a drop in the bucket. And it has practically no risk because those neckbeards who have been buying X-Men since the '80s aren't about to stop now. The only problem is that the core audience is literally dying, as they are getting old and are frequently out of shape. This sounds like a stereotype, but for the comics industry, their audience literally dying is actually a serious problem. But those are the main audience, the people who actually buy comics.

You're trying to say sales are shit as if that will trigger people, but everyone already knows. The comic industry is beyond fucked. Doesn't mean you don't still get some good stories once in a while. Just they're published in retarded ways that cost too much and make no money.

People overstate the importance of multiple writers. If you like a particular writer, read their run on a series. Usually they will wrap up their plotlines at the end of their run, and the next writer's run will essentially be a sequel.

That said, the overabundance of crossovers, which usually have multiple writers, is an issue. But the bigger issue isn't the varying quality, but the enormous cost, as the publishers try to jew you into buying 12 different comics a month for like 18 months to get anything close to a complete story. The story might be good, but if you expect to legitimately buy that shit, good luck. This is why piracy is the way to go. I want to own the actual copies, I have a fucking huge collection already, but the cost is enormous if you're actually trying to keep up month to month. Forever Evil was a good comic. It had like 150 issues if you count all the tie ins. And it was honestly one of the more contained crossovers there was in the last few years. Then they followed it up with like three more universal crossovers immediately after.

Superman was created (kinda ripped off) by two teenagers, first as a potential newspaper strip, then cut up and edited for book format after they managed to sell to a company that had jumped on board the new market of entire books full of comics. It was an independent work and the families have since sued to have this recognized in court.

Superman was founded by two nerds trying to make a living selling sci-fi.

You didn't get characters made specifically to sell shit until GI Joe: A Real American Hero in the early '80s, and Transformers shortly after. Arguably Dazzler right before GI Joe, but that whole project was dead on arrival since it was old men trying to jump on the disco fad years late.

And for the record, the first comic books, a couple years before Superman, were just collections of comic strips. They weren't commercials, because they weren't even new. Once they started making actual new comics specifically for books, it was still the same type of shit, just now they could advertise "NEW" on the cover.

The only real argument you could have is characters trying to sell War Bonds and shit in the '40s. But we all know comics and superheroes existed before the war, and certainly before the US entered the war.

You're also a complete fool if you think the ads in a comic were ever the primary source of income or the primary reason for selling. You don't understand how much money they used to make from the actual sales of the books. And from the early Golden Age issues I've read (things like the first few years of Action Comics, Detective Comics, Marvel Comics), early on they pretty much only had house ads for other comics from the publisher. After a while they'd start promoting stuff like the Superman radio show but it took a while to see much in the way of actual products the company was getting paid to shill.

You don't know shit about comics. You're literally making this up as you go along.

all capeshit is terrible except for maybe a good spider-man game which I will play if someone makes one

Holla Forums shows how casual they are yet again.

I feel sorry for you.