THEY WEREN'T NO KANGZ

AFROCENTRISTS TRIGGER THE FUC OUT OF EGYPTIANS

The rage is palpable in vid related. The Egyptians are pissed off as fuck about the whole "we wuz kangz" shit. Cultural appropriation!

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/sgviai.pdf
youtu.be/J6j958QRi-Y
eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
dailymail.co.uk/row/desktop/sciencetech/article-2430181/The-Mummies-Barnsley-By-gum-Englands-ancient-Egyptians-mummies-buried-Yorkshire.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"THey get nothing but this old fucking shoe" - based.

Fake but funny

These "Egyptians" are not Egyptian either but Arabs. Ancient Egyptians were Aryans. Of course in the later centuries of the Egyptian kingdom it became multiracial which was the leading cause of it's decadence and downfall from glory.

WE WUZ KANGZ

This is correct. The real Egyptians were genocided by Arab invaders, who are not squatting on the land.

Not necessarily true. The Egyptians in Egypt, if you look at the data on their genetics, are substantially influenced by Arabs, but were never terribly close to Europeans. They were closer to Arabs and Semites than to us.

They were, however, a unique group with an interesting history before they were (like the Berbers) forced to adopt the 'pan-Arab' idea due to the cancer known as Islam.

Look at the genes of the pharaohs. They were caucasian. The Sphinx was built by the original white settlers of Egypt (when it wasn’t desert) before the year 10,500 BC. The pyramids were begun shortly after, but then the ice caps melted, raised the sea level, and dried out Egypt.

March of the Titans, uploaded for your reading pleasure:
my.mixtape.moe/sgviai.pdf

top kek

Really? Shame, this was quite funny, would be even better if it was real. If the subtitles are indeed fake as you imply what is the guy getting so worked up about?

Are we making up our own kangz stories now?

I think it was about the removal of Morsi in 2013.

Need to double check though.

However, niggers are dumb as a slug of turd and we could send this bid over black twitter for keks.

You're right. Here's the original if anyones interested.

DAS RITE

youtu.be/J6j958QRi-Y

No, the Sphinx is proven to be vastly older than claimed by ((( academia ))).
Weathering patterns gave the game away.
The Pharoh head of the Sphinx is a crude defilement and reworking of the original which was a Lion's head.
So yeah, some fucking geologist who is an expert in weathering of rock proved that the weathering patterns on the Sphinx could only have occurred over millennia due to rainfall.
Which means that the Sphinx was built when Egypt was still lush forests.

Just to add, it's fucking obvious that niggers have chipped away the original and carved their own nigger king's head in place.
What kind of artist would ruin such a colossal project by gracing it with a poorly proportioned and ugly head?
Doesn't make sense.
And if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true.
Imagine in a few hundred more years, the Pharoh head will probably be gone and replaced with a bust of Tupac or Barak Obama.
It's fucking laughable really.

t. Official Egyptology.

Jeez, this Egyptians were aryans and sheeit is as cringy as we wuz kangz and sheeit.

WE WUZ aryans'n shieeet?

dayum

As an modern Egyptian i can say that Ancient Egyptians are mostly extinct. Upper Egypt is almost fully populated by Berbers and Arab tribes that has migrated throughout the years. Towards the north you'll find Egyptians with light skin tones who are mostly form Turkish/ Greek/ Levantine descendants. In the middle we can find the remnants of the peasant class of the ancient Egyptians who still to this day practice a severely outdated peasantry, a good portion of them are cucked copts like they've always been. So yeah, the mighty glorious royal class of the Ancient Egyptians are long gone, maybe around the time the Nubian niggers took over Egypt.
I always cringe at modern day Egyptians who take pride in their "Pharaoh" ancestry and brag about the Egyptian civilization (muh 7000 years of civilization), no you peasant, your ancestors are either sandniggers or at best the slaves who spent their entire lives carving out the pinky toe of a great pharaoh

Tim is pauper, Tim claims to be a millionaire but is exposed as being poor after trying to impress some bitches at the bar.
Kevvyboy is a millionaire, Kevvyboy is chatting with his mates down the pub and happens to mention his wealth.

Thomas was not invited to the pub again.

Came here to post this.

Basically every mudrace that occupies white land tries to claim it by historical ownership as well.

What about copts? their language is a derivative of the ones used in heiroglyphics

I am under the impression the ancient Egyptians were coptic in ethnicity ("egypt was white" retards plz leave, you're just as bad as the kangz people)

WE WAZ KANGS!

A lot of arabs have red hair- like one of saddam hussein's generals

I can't tell if that is real or a shop, fuck

That was magnificent. Should be spread wherever Kangs and Kweenz congregate.

lel

Sauce please? Is that Coptic?

The hell is that? Ley Lines?

Looks like Slavic with letters stylized as runes. I can read it, but it seems like its not exactly russian, unless they did it this way so no one can understand it, just for shits and giggles.

It was french and mudslimes. They fucked over everything. But Egyptians also stole a lot of shit from pyramids.

Ancient Egyptians were Coptic not Aryan.

Define "Arab." I'm willing to bet that Afghani redheads are remnants of old Aryan stock, and do not have red hair as a result of Arab conquests. Similarly, other people in non-white corners of the globe who have heavily white features, probably have them as a result of admixture of some kind. You wouldn't say that blonde hair is a Cherokee trait just because some of their modern descendants have it, would you?

Regardless, your 2 comments thus far have led me to believe you aren't even willing to entertain the possibility that white history may have more chapters than previously thought. Always easier to just resort to strawmen and false equivalencies to Afro-centrism, isn't it?

Nigger claims they built America too. It doesn't make me mad. I see it as a joke. I've seen niggers claiming credit for something my 8th great grandfather did. I've seen it happen before my eyes their claiming of things that aren't theirs. They don't have any kind of history so they cling to whatever they can find.

This is a document from Nat Soc. Thule Society describing the hollowness of the earth and its electrical gravitational current

You know something, that document makes for some very compelling evidence.

Yeah

Neither of these are Egyptians, they were white.

YOU WUZ NOT KANGZ N' SHEEIT
CUZ WE WUZ!

Ancient Egyptian/Copt is an Afroasiatic language related to Hebrew, Berber and Arab. Muh Hwytes BTFO.

Copts are the closest to ancient Egyptians probably, but several thousand years will change any ethnic so much that it's not accurate to view them as the same.

To be fair, Egyptians are legit upset about afrocentricism.

Yeah, apparently afrocentrists claim they wuz Israelites and shieeet too.

Please don't start this we wuz kangs shit for us too. The fact is some Egyptians were white due to dynastic periods such as Greek Egypt and of course some pharaohs like Ramses or Tut who were really white with red hair possibly descended from Celts who sailed following the coastline into Northern Africa but their genetic make up strongly depended on the dynasty and period but I would never call them truly European white. We don't need kangs shit. Let them keep ancient Egypt. It's fucking nothing compared to the last two thousand years of Europe alone and this isn't even accounting for the multiple times Europeans conquered Egypt itself.

I don't know who I feel worse for. Egypt or Persia. Arabs and all semites are a plague upon this world and should be eradicated.

King tutankhamun had European genetic markers, you fucking shill.

Modern Persia already has nothing to do with ancient Persia, who probably wasnt full aryan either.
They were completely genocided not once but twice, and if 50.000 of "true persians" still exist, we are lucky. Heck, Afghanistan is MUCH "whiter"(around 60% r1a DNA from scythians and white huns) than Iran nowadays and no one claims they're white like they do with Iranians.
Tbh they were only and obstacle pit there by the gods for the greeks and romans to test their valour.

Fake, this man is raging about the riots and regime change orchestrated by Hillary Clinton at the State department.

Ancient Egyptians were their own race that was wiped out by Kikes and Muds

OP are you retarded or just pretending?

Rekt

He is raging about Mursi and in particular a speech given by him.

Some here even try to claim we were the first native Americans. I knew a year ago this was going to descend into WE WUZ ERRYTHANG just like the niggers.

Don't know about injuns or realy care, but apparently Vikings managed to make it to North America. I remeber also seeing somthing about the possibility of people from Europe traveling to America using the receding ice from the ice age, traveling by boat hugging the cost of the ice.

That's what I'm talking about, possibility =/= fact. It doesn't matter if it's a highly disputed theory, a lot of Holla Forumsacks have already latched onto the idea and preach it as fact.

No they werent. Stop acting like a nigger

eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

Faggot

Everyone in that entire image is retarded

umad, in reality i couldnt care less if we wuz kangz but its fun to use against niggers

Stop pretending like this is some sort of conspiracy theory, you fuck. There is actual evidence for this.

Reported for not knowing anything about human history.

It’s fact, kike. Kill yourself. Whites ran a global civilization that fell when the sea level rose after the end of the last ice age.

I agree that the sphinx head was redone later. The difference is that the sphinx head may have been a woman's head, similar to Greek understanding. Whatever it was, it was clearly replaced.

WY WIENE KENINGEN

You're talking about the Solutrean Hypothesis. It's possible, but it shouldn't be the main defense of why America is a white nation, like so many people use it. The area where the pilgrims settled in was completely uninhabited(as was most of the North American continent, there were only 2-7 million Native Americans living on it at that time.) When the Native Americans discovered them, they attacked and were defeated because they were using stone age technology against firearms. After the battle, the winners took some of the losers' land(just like with most of wars in human history.) This kept happening over and over again until the entire continent was under European control. What the whites did back then was completely justified in my opinion.

Also, 95% of the Native Americans were wipped out by diseases that the europeans brought with them.
Then again, leftists will find some mental gymnastics to make that an act of agression.

I like that.
So was it ironic shitposting all along?
Or are you not the same guy from the previous Frysk posting.

hory sheet

thanks to whoever did this. quite funny.

Do egyptians in general even know about this? I mean it's a rather fringe thing, I'd think even in america the whole afrocentrist bullshit is not that well known, is it?

It is WE who WUZ the KANGZ

Egypt was already lost hundreds of years prior ti the Arab invasion, was passed like a Thai whore from the niggers to the Persians to the Greeks to the Romans to the Arabs to the turks
Even Persia was weakened after decades of wars with the Romans
Basically the Arabs took the scraps

Because it's shitty sandstone that would crack under pressure

IIRC the weathering is on the enclosure surrounding the sphinx, and not the sphinx itself

It's hardly been proven

I always assumed that the peasants in central and lower Egypt would mostly be like the original Kangz

They weren't white, but they sure as hell weren't niggers.

How the fuck do tools made of french flint make their way to north america if not through the travel of europeans, genius?
You're wrong and all the petty greentexting in the world won't change that, fuckface.

No, they were white. Blonde and red-haired mummies and portrayed as having blue eyes on sarcophagi, paintings, and statues. Unless you wanna tell me a bunch of brown people have blonde and red hair and blue eyes. Maybe there was a brown lower class, but the aristocracy would have been white.
It's like the kikes who try to say the Romans were all brown.

According to their own art they weren't White. Not negroid either. White mummies and White Tutankhamen could be explained by the Egyptians favoring White foreign princesses for marriage and gradually making their DNA White. I'm open to hearing ideas too.

calm down

smh fam

The White redhead genetic mutation first appeared among the Egyptian royal class, it was then spread to Europe after they fled the Persians to the north of the Mediterranean

So red hair has only been in Europe since the sixth century BC? wow

yeah it's relatively new

That sounds fascinating and weirdly plausible. Weren't the Thracians redheaded?

dailymail.co.uk/row/desktop/sciencetech/article-2430181/The-Mummies-Barnsley-By-gum-Englands-ancient-Egyptians-mummies-buried-Yorkshire.html
You can't deny the evidence

Evidence of what? The Romans being in England?

Red hair wasn't mentioned once in that article, btw.

Gotta agree with user here, I thought we were talking centuries earlier, for starters.

the interwebz is worldwide user

WE

So the whole legend about Thanksgiving or whatever, is that all total bullshit fabricated from whole cloth or is it some half truth based on something that happened?

Squanto was based and taught the pilgrims what shit was good for eating and tricks on how to raise corn and shit better.
Later on some indians left their tribes and joined the pilgrims and Squanto till the day he died worshipped what he was known to call "the white mans God".

He also helped pilgrims survive from the barbaric indian tribes.
Some indian tribes joined the pilgrims and were absorbed. The cherokee indians were a curious case as half joined and half fought back and were deported from the land that the americans had conquered.
Its why when a white american says he has a bit of indian in him somewhere he is likely correct in most states.
Especially in New England and Dixie

The only moral thing to do is find dna of the baboons walking around before the continents were split, replicate them, and return everything to them. Only Israel should remain to ensure nobody tries to holocaust the original baboons who ruled the world.

WE

yeah, I barely understand egyptian arabic, but none of the words match up except for obama. zanj/sud or nigger is never mentioned.

This isnt real, right?

Correct, it is fake. The subtitles are full of memes.

It is about as real as "laughing spanish man"

what's the dude actually losing his shit about?

Hold your tongue, brother. Are you implying that we, the Aryan race were in fact, kings?

Thank you, but what are the characters, do you know?

Wait… so we was the kangz all along?

Ethiopians are semites mixed with africans IIRC
They try to immigrate into Israel for gibs but get promptly denied