7 Eleven and Panda Express hire racists? Not cool bro

This is their facebook https:// www. facebook. com/pages/So-Cal-Lighting-Services/104373796296167

Other urls found in this thread:

complaintsboard.com/complaints/socal-lighting-aka-so-cal-lighting-aka-sunrise-lights-northridge-california-c203357.html
c2clights.com/
chamberofcommerce.com/santa-fe-springs-ca/1730589-so-cal-lighting-services
manta.com/c/mmprdft/so-cal-lighting-service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, should we ruin his life?

Wealth never lasts three generations.
Unless you're Jewish.

you've never met these rich millenial jews OP? They are as dumb as a doormat, as arrogant more so than any kike, and to top it all off complete degenerates. They don't work, they only spend daddy's money on drugs and expensive alcohol.

Looks like Nick floated his name and position over the print on that card. Not impressed.

This is some guy trying to set up a false flag against a business. The bragging I can buy but the business card I don't. Just look at that ugly yellow coloring, the lack of thickness to it, it doesn't even have a watermark.

Business card is shoop'd, he couldn't match the off-white around the name he cropped onto it.

Wrong. Jews keep their wealth by bending the laws of host nations, and rampant nepotism.

Most likely.

I'm not at my main battle station with my meme software but I garuntee you that if you apply filters, the artifacts around the name will become visible even to the normalfag who can't just tell from the pixels.

These are the top 1% of rich Jews. Many of their young degenerate too.

Meet Kate Rothschild, she was married into the Goldsmith and subsequently divorced him for one of the dumbest shiieeeeeet looking niggers you could find.

Goldsmith family

Fake as fuck, you can see the lazy lay over on the beaners damn card. Sage for eating shitty bait.

That, and at a certain level of wealth you make money by profiteering (if not actually creating) market booms and busts. 'Market' meaning everything from currency to real estate. There's no way the Rothschild kids could piss away that much wealth.

I can see with my fuckin eyes the name does not line up and it looks like its over two hwyte rectangles. I even thought it was white out roller at first.

What are you trying to pull, op? Why the huge story "this spic is a racist, oh and heres his name that I photoshopped onto a card" You dont need a deceitful backstory to get Holla Forumsacks to fuck up a shitskins life. so.. What is your angle here? This seems like a Holla Forums setup.

OP is probably some anfag trying to make Holla Forums go after someone he has labeled a fascist.

I think he meant to say his father owns a company.

PATTY KAUFMANN is listed as the president of that company. Are beaners larping as fucking lightbulb installers now?

Also, FUEL LEVEL LOW. Fucking typical.

the old "tilt the screen" trick works in this case because its a very bad, very obvious shoop. the number looks real though. and the company certainly is

That just means you're not a normalfag, user.
For instance, my mother (60s) digitized old Easter photos from a few years ago and the "date" of the photos on her iShitbook was the date they were digitized. The funny part is that the digitizations also happened on Easter that year. I wasn't home for Easter that year because I have this thing called a job but when she reviewed the old pictures last Sunday (Easter) she believed I was there because the digital date said so.
What I guess I'm trying to say is that you underestimate the normalfag who can't computer. They'll believe everything digital because they don't know how it can be altered. i.e. Kikeipedia

you fucking know it

Looks like a pretty cancer company. Wonder why someone is trying to pretend a spic owns it.

complaintsboard.com/complaints/socal-lighting-aka-so-cal-lighting-aka-sunrise-lights-northridge-california-c203357.html

Let's investigate, see if we can turn up any fishy business deals.

And this is before I look at the quality of the card
Beaner sounds like he's LARPing as Richie Rich

If he is rich why is he driving a Chevy? That certainly isnt the interior of a corvette.

How does one check somebody else's legal status? I'd pay money to get this spic deported.

c2clights.com/
SoCal is now c2clights. So the business card that is probably shooped in OP's pic is dated. Apparently these guys operate out of what is effectively a small warehouse, don't speak English, insult and harass their costumers. Lie about who owns the company, under investigation by the BBB and have changed company names and websites a couple times.

Sounds like an illegal operation, pretending to be something it is not. Maybe OP is angry at the company and wants us to go at it. I am suspicious of both OP, the images he provided and this company. Truth is our game faggot, if you want us to rip something apart, at the very least be truthful about it.

Looks like a shitshow to me.

I agree. But if this is an illegal spic operation, OP's reasons to alert us to them become secondary. A dime owned by an illegal is a dime stolen from a citizen. If he's a fraction as wealthy as he claims, he belongs in our crosshairs, no matter his history or lack thereof with OP.

Report them to ICE, and move on. If there is anything there, ICE will take care of it. If ICE thinks it's on the level, then there isn't much else we can really do. No need to waste Holla Forums's time on this.

Not to mention that OP is a >(1) drive by shitposting faggot either

good idea kek

A rich spic is still a spic.

It's a later fifth generation Camaro. You can tell by the low fuel light and the gauge cluster design. It's also an automatic, not a manual. You can tell this by the exposed paddle shifter, found in automatic shifters that can be shifted sequentially. No way to tell if he has the SS, LS, or LT trim since they all look the same at the dash. Statistically speaking, he is more likely to have one of the V6 trims than the V8 SS trim. He was tasteless enough to get an automatic, so I don't expect him to be any more tasteful about his engine choice, especially if daddy is buying and insuring it.

I'd rather be caught in an automatic V6 SN95 than that thing, because at least it has American roots, rather than Australian ones.

Huh. Thanks, /o/utist. I don't actually know if we have a vehicles/automotives board, or what its board code is.

(checked)
This right here. The name on the card is really badly shopped or he may have stickered his own name over his fathers. And if this beaner is so rich then why does he drive a Chevy? I'm calling bullshit.

This company has no website.
chamberofcommerce.com/santa-fe-springs-ca/1730589-so-cal-lighting-services
manta.com/c/mmprdft/so-cal-lighting-service

This kid is full of shit. His family may own this business but he is not the owner as he claims. Nor is there any proof that he is connected to this business other than a horribly shopped business card.

Website is now c2clights, they changed names. I believe they are illegally running a company as illegal aliens. Might as well throw an ICE report their way.

It's shopped. There are little in terms of jpeg compression artifacts where he had to "white-out" the name and stick his own, meaning it is very likely it is just one solid color. You can also see the shape at which he had to make in order to pull it off. He also screwed up the font as well, because the name and position he placed onto the background are the only serif fonts, where as everything else is sans-serif. If he stickied his name over it with actual white out and text, anyone would be able to tell as it would be very imperfect and obvious.

Which is why it's important to have stable meritocratic societies so your great-grandkids can undo the fuckups of the previous generations and the good genes can win out.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

What's your opinion on Jaguars? I've been meaning to ask a car guy that for a while.

Don't put yourself through that user. That's a headache you do not fucking want.

Don't buy a Jaguar until you can afford two, so you can drive one while the other's in the shop.

Oy vey it used to be that white nationalists were simply forced to the very bottom of the service industry. But their ranks are still growing!

Oh g-d why didn't we encourage liberals to be gun owners? We'll never get Antifa to do the revolution at this rate. If we wait too long it'll be too late for the Amerikaner Kulak purges!

nice quad post

Can confirm. Uncle owns a Jag. He and his mechanic have developed a special relationship.

I can see the whiteout on my shitty LCD monitor right in the web browser.

And he is holding the card up next to a steering wheel of some shitty chevy with an empty gas tank? How Rich.

(checked)

Those are big quads.

Good point Satan. Also, rich man can't afford full tank of gas? Also, rich man can't afford a fucking proper business card that doesn't have his name crudely shooped in? Give me a break, this is a typical beaner.

Brutal. Thanks for the advice, Anons. What should I look for in a comfortable vehicle that's not a pig on fuel? I'm leaning towards Audi right now.

He looks like Donkey Kong, circa 1982.

He's already a Mexican. What more can we do to him?

Dang, I was hoping this thread was going to be greentexts about people saying racist shit on the job. Plenty of fun shit happens in the kitchens of Panda

GOOD LUCK CALIFORNIA DEVIL!

Alcohol is a drug.

Dude, he obviously just works for a local electric contracting firm. Look at how shitty that card is. Even if he didn't have those obvious white boarders and out-of-perspective boarders, it still would not surpass 500k in net worth, max.

Kid's parent's annual income is probably lower-middle class for California.

Of course.

keks all around if true

GOOD LUCK, CALIFORNIA DEVIL!

lel

Little bitch boy running his mouth. You find the father and you show him the, 'he started it' and 'owns it' nonsense and the kid will get a slap.

Well that settles that I guess.

kek

That's a terrible fucking shoop or white-out job.
Also I typically like rich beaners because they stay in fucking mexico.

Well shit. I knew he was a rotten, lying shitskin, but I still gave him the benefit of the doubt for at least being middle/upper middle class thanks to his daddy's pajeet-tier mom-and-pop shithole business. This is just sad.

Check out their Yelp page, he's definitely getting fired from the warehouse.

Ill never understand how the shitskin brain functions

Oh I laffin

What kind of idiot tells lies that are so easily debunked?

It is like when you tell people you're a 6"2 225ib body builder with a 150 I.Q but you're posting evidence that people can call your bullshit on.

Just dumb.

There you go, a complete roadmap of the shitskin mind. You're welcome.

You dont have to convince Holla Forums to ruin a shitskins life.. so what is this op trying to do here? This reeks of leftypol

Nigger, read the thread.

How, precisely? I'm not going to pretend this is some sticky worthy happeining or anything, but please explain to me why a lulzy thread about a beaner sticking his foot in his mouth (and then shooting it) is some sinister leftyfag ploy.

Im more thinking of the

There is a good chance an autist who works at the same warehouse is pissed off at him and wants people to send him gore on kikebook. OP is tryhard faggot and should just call ICE like a normal person.

I believe that would fall under the
part

His failure being the fact that he is living in a white country in the information age, and not gaming some hungry female chimp in the wild.

But where does a doctor, engineer, and CEO fit into this? You need to review your sociological model.

European genetic admixture, duh.

owner might be worth 26 mil but that would be for a fleet of trucks and employees, not profit.

Can't argue with those big digits.

You got owned by a beaner, you must feel terrible, now fuck off with your personal army shit and do something with your life.

Nick, It's too late m80. You're gonna lose your job.

The most hilarious thing about this whole thread is it would have gone absolutely nowhere if a shitty shoop didn't trigger a whole bunch of autism. Never change Holla Forums, you glorious cunts.

>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em
>>>/kennedi/ check em

why is OP samefagging and no one is batting an eye?

Unless you're rich (meaning your money is the one working, not you), then that's most likely the case. With that said, there is also income mobility.

read the whole post

:^)

why was I saging?

kek'd

nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs
nice /kennedi/ dubs

MEXICAN HERE…
PLEASE DESTROY THIS ARROGANT FILTH HE DOES NOT REPRESENT MY PEOPLE.

MAY KEK BLESS THIS POST.

Well now it's (2), how's that work for you?

And you don't find it funny? "Pfft, shitty pa request, fuck off OP, it's probably not even real… in fact that looks like a really bad shoop… and the company's changed names… and thats a shit car… OH FUCK FINE WE'LL DIG!" I fuckin giggled.

Spic here, that made me remember a blogpost of mine

He also tried to make me submit to him but I always kicked his ass, and he became more or less a friend of mine. Never cared for his narco claims, but it was a pretty stupid blast of him.

Rich areas in so cal have beans, they just usually have mexico tier neighborhoods on the outskirts of the wealthy areas.
t. lived in thousand oaks area

I also got a kek out of

I remember this nigger in HS who said that he owned all the bars in town, worked on a million dollar Final Fantasy trailer by himself, his cousin was in the NFL, and he was going to get married at 14

Go Jap if that's what you want. Lexus has some really nice stuff at the high end, and it's as reliable as you're going to find in a luxury car. Acura has some nice stuff if you get all the options (SH-AWD is cool on the RLX), but most car people won't respect you.