Planetside 2 Thread: Salute the Fallen Soldier Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Tranu salt rivers overflow daily.

RIP in peace Planetside 1 archive.is/KRGpA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YqhyB
mediafire.com/?7u3lm7uuibir013
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/news/
ps2oraclestats.com/
iridar.net/horizontal-recoil-tolerance/
youtube.com/watch?v=FGI1dW4_L7o
pastebin.com/ykfHpccM
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicle_armor_and_damage_resistance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive of the last thread (hopefully the records of our shenanigans last this time) archive.is/YqhyB

this game is okay while fighting NC and pure fucking suffering while fighting vanu

When I do play on Emerald with you fags I honestly end up disabling voice 9/10 times (mostly because there is no option to specifically mute outfit chat).

Friendly reminder to invest in these and plant them on doorways.

I will say that there are a lot of good conversations but sometimes some people…REALLY need not to talk about certain things. Like that one guy looking for tumblr traps "for laughs".

Please guys…keep your autism in check.

You have to go back.

God, yes. I've only been playing Engineer lately because of them. They're free kills when defending.

Also, I posted it in the other thread but I'll ask again. If any of you guys have suggestions for helmet designs I'll try my hand at it.

The 2-3 people constantly nonstop talking not even in platoon chat but in outfit chat piss me off as someone who just wants to hear game sounds in combat like farting infils and the NC guy who just spotted me. Same with the battlebards who I usually always mute.

I don't really need to hear you whinging about what type of pink dildo you got killed by. But I'm pretty much pissing into the ocean so whatever.

I'd like a mask with cap design for my engineer

You have to go back, /ps2g/.

There's a few reasons for this:

1. VS is where the tryhards go, because they have objectively the best LMG on one of the best anti-infantry classes, which makes farming noobs easy and inflates their KDR for more bragging rights.

2. VS weapons are mechanically easy to control and fire, with moderate to high bullet velocity, no bullet drop, moderate horizontal recoil, low vertical recoil, and high RPM. Altogether they require less practice to use effectively which makes them easy to use for new players - so average VS players are a little better at killing than other factions (especially NC).

3. Vanu default camo is almost exactly the same as the black camo; they're extremely hard to see at night without adjusting contrast and brightness settings, which gives them a big advantage in every night fight, especially in the aggregate.

I was thinking of that actually. Combining that with a mask would work. Thanks for the suggestion, user.

THIS IS PEQUOD
I HAVE ARRIVED AT THE LZ

I've had trouble with this too.

Yesterday some guy just would not stop bitching about EVERYTHING. The entire game was going against me in the most bullshit ways, and he was making me more salty than anything actually in the game just by proximity to constant, nasal whining. I ended up disabling all voice chat altogether.

If I played TR instead of NC I would literally use those things every time I spawned.
As soon as I arrived at a fight, I'd go engineer and plop three of them down, and then swap over to my regular class.

Claymores are so much more effective than NC and VS proximity mines, you guys have no idea.

You know what I have to do with NC's proxy mines to actually get a kill? I have to lay down the mine, and then run to a terminal and swap my utility slot to tank mines, then run back and put a tank mine next to the proxy mine, and then hope nobody sees the fucking bright glowing blue mine.

Anything less and people just run over the damn things without caring.

I'm spending double the resources just to match the killing power you guys get with a single claymore, AND my proxy mines are still easier to see.

Claymores are literally free, almost unavoidable kills.

on station at LZ

I somehow missed that TR got exclusive mines. I thought the unique weapons were all in the vehicles and firearms.

My outfit has a "no swearing" policy that helps cut down on that.

Holy shit go back to reddit you beta cuck faggot.

Why does the logo look like a 70s metal album?

I hate that shit too

Outfit and platoon voice should never be spoken into except by squad/platoon leads either organizing shit or conveying information to other squad/platoon leads. SOMETIMES it's okay for a non-sl/pl when they need to point out something important, like "there's two gals incoming from the north east"

Squad voice is fine for occasional banter/conversations in-between fights, but not usually during fights.

Proximity voice is fine for basically whatever bullshit you want to do, and is where all battle barding should go.

This is because:
Players can mute proxy entirely if they want, without ruining their ability to hear orders
Players can put proxy/squad/platoon/outfit voice on different volumes so more important stuff is louder and overrides less important stuff; saying unimportant things in the priority channels fucks that prioritization up

Sometimes I join blueberry phx squads, and I often leave them because people simply cannot sanitize their comms. They treat platoon voice like it's their personal outlet for verbal diarrhea without any respect for the fact that they're transmitting to 30-50 other players when they do it.

"Wow, this is one of the quietest platoons I've ever joined"
"That's how you know it's a good one."

Battlebards are proxy only except on specific requests.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WWEW'S 15 MAN ZERG SINGLEHANDEDLY SHOA'D THE NC?

Missed it because the vanu drained my fucking soul I can't get it back.

Post your top 10 killed by weapons

Where do you find these stats?

ps2.fisu.pw

WWEW Lads! we didn't take Indar, but we got the Crown!

First for vanu shotguns are apparently overpowered (despite being the exact same but model swapped)

Anyway, if any of you WEWW faggots are looking for a LMG like the orion its MSW-R, ever since they removed the .75x iron sight move speed multiplier from the Orion the MSW-R is blatantly the superior gun and has softpoint ammo. Its also cheap iirc

Here's aggregate LMG performance for anyone who wants some help picking/comparing.

Is the Rhino still a good weapon?

And that's all for now, more salt later.

Well, according to the data; no it's one of the worst guns in the game with DPS comparable to some of the default ES pistols.

Every other LMG, all assault rifles, SMG's, and almost every pistol tends to do more DPS in practice than the rhino does.

Funny how the Betelgeuse is the only directive weapon showing up on these boards. Wonder if/when they're actually gonna fix the other directive weapons to make them actually worth anything.

We aren't tacticool tryhards. Go play ARMA if you want that, faggot.

14/88 worse than a hundred 9/11's

It's very odd though, I mean, the stats on something like the Bull looks very similar to the Rhino. What's the weapon stat causing the huge difference in performance between the two according to that list?

I hate having a laptop that can't run this.

Is there any way to buy good goyum points from the store and gift them to fellow autists?

No. Currently not planned. No shekels for fellow goyim

I got shot off a harasser by a friendly.

I just wanted to gun for you, man. It's so hard to find unlocked vehicles, and the last Valkyrie I got into, the guy immediately flipped on it's back out of the warpgate.

Are you playing on a Playstation 4?

What? No, I wasn't even aware it was out for the PS4.

Asraphael here
how active are we still, getting bored of playing whatever shit is on my backlog right now

Platoon is up, they're shitting up Esamir at the moment.

Just play whenever you feel like it man.

I can't tell you how many times I've just ran by VS prox mines and have only lost shield. Plus they literally blink these bright cyan lights. Good thing NC is just a low profile glow or shit would be blah. Most folk just play prox mine frisbee.

I couldn't tell you what's mechanically behind the performance difference – only show the aggregate performance. (and it's worth noting the disparity persists whether it's the avg player or the well above avg player)

Possibly the T16 Rhino simply has more unskilled players (in both avg and top 2% populations) using it than the T32 Bull, so that drags the average performance downwards a bit.

Maybe it's just that the Rhino has a little worse horizontal recoil or something. It's guesswork to say what's behind it without being able to change the recoil characteristics and observing the result.

Likewise, this doesn't mean you can't regularly go 6 KDR with a T16 Rhino, though it does suggest you'd do better with a different LMG.

That feel when you will never spend 100 dollars on fellow memesters

Feels bad man

What's really sad is how 100 dollars worth of good goy points actually wouldn't get you very far at all for unlocking shit.

Their pricing is ridiculous.

I've bought a few things, but exclusively cosmetics.

You should try to only buy DBC when they've got a sale for it, anything else feels like being ripped off.

2000 points for 5 people is a horrible ratio but they could still get neat things

It would at least be a great way to spread out just about every construction item across several people for hives.

Oh thats right

Even having people just get better equipment for their most played classes and vehicles would raise our platoons effectiveness by a little

Especially that sunderer shield, dual airbursts, dual gorgons, mbt upgrades and stuff

Also idk why but my phone network is constantly changing or something so I have a new I'd every like 10 minutes

I have to admit that Clays are definitely a level above the NC/VS versions. The Bettys wouldn't be so bad if they didn't fucking pulse color. I have about 1500 or so clay kills.

fucking kill yourself right now

I'm sick of lasers.

I'm naming some names: ThrobbingAndErect just does not stop talking.

Yeah he's underage or something.

To be honest mate if a weapon has 652 rpm and 143 damage you should usually ignore it.
It doesn't do enough damage to be a mid-long range gun and fires way to slow to be a close-mid range gun.

Ideally you want a 167 damage bullet for long range (550rpm I think usually unless you're NC)
750rpm/143 for close range
and a 698rpm/143 for mid range

He's fine, just needs to stop yelling

go back to /psg/ and stay there.

hank needs to tone it down, though. dsp tier.

Are you a nigger or being retarded on purpose? instead of looking for what to whine about you could've pressed the mute button if you actually wanted him to stop

pic

Daily reminder that we have skinwalkers amongst us from Cuckchan, plebbit, or Goonland that either tries to worm his way with his tryhard faggotry or control our behaviour and pretend to be an oldfag!

Have fun, mine salt, and record autistm!

also, shadowplay is a pile of shit

JUST

Wow, are you playing with really bad ping?

Having high ping is an advantage in this game. You can peek corners and kill someone without them even having a chance to return fire because of the lag compensation.

Idk usually I raise my gun and start shooting first before they do and laying down hits but then they raise their gun and it seems like they always immediately kill me

I'm probably just bad

Fuck VS.

Are people in WWEW actually getting upset because of battlebards and talking in outfit?

If y'all dislike that shit find a suitable reddit outfit to run with in Planetside, we've got enough butt hurt to deal with outside of our group thank you very much.

How do I stop freaking out whenever I see a cloaked infiltrator run up to me? Just hearing cloaking noises is enough to freak me out now.

Shoot him.

Coming back in to say that you can suck my dick, nigger.

Develop an eye for that predator cloak. They're pretty much a free kill if they run up to you, since they can't shoot while cloaked. Land the first shot and they're done for.

Is there any way to get a complete breakdown of kill by a gun in the entire game?

I'm intrested to see the kill to death ratio of the betel-jew and the orion because I'm sure it's absolutely absurd and daybreak just ignores it.

Because if they actually caused the vanu to use weapons on par with the other factions they would just mass complaint mail the company until they change it back again.

all it does is make me angry

I think Vanu players are the only ones who pay for memberships, so if daybreak did anything to make them balanced then they would go broke.

I have noticed from practice that the bull has better grouping than the rhino. Its just fucking weird that even though the stats seem decent, it just falls behind.

Fug, wrong image

I doubt it they just have the loudest voices like any progressive group.

I'm pretty sure allot of tr have memberships as well but probably not the nc because it's mostly new players

I still want the numbers though

Every thread until you like it

The Orion got a nerf a while ago when it was actually OP. The beetlegoose is one of the best weapons in the game for farming shitters but not against good players. So that amount of kills is fitting, I guess? It's also the only auraxium weapon worth a shit compared to all of the others which are pretty much downgrades.

What is the downfall of the betel-jew against good players that isn't the case with any other weapon versus good players?

So it's OP.

Small magazine and low velocity ammo I think, I'd have to check.

also threadly reminder that this is how tranu snipers grill your ass 10 times ozt of 10

Its not that its talking or battlebarding, its that sometimes people say things that are too fucking autistic,weird or complain way too god damn much.

Remember you dont have to impress anyone. Just play together with people from the board. You dont need to be overly vocal about how vanu is nothing but infiltrators or how you keep dying. Seriously no one wants to hear you every time you die. Talk about random shit from politics to the game itself but dont talk about things that have zero follow up or is just borderline complaining.

hell sometimes I feel like I talk too much when its about mechanics of the game or other but I realize at least its not something along the lines of someone continuing to scream that they are getting camped by a flash.

Just…relax and have fun. if you need to vent dont hold down the mic key.

Pic 2 related.

Wait…you can…get revenge on your own people? Fucking wow.

Get out.

No, it means all the auraxium weapons are shit.

Really shit bloom per shot, only 40 rounds a "mag" compared to the Orion's 50, you don't have access to the rail attachments the Orion has because aurax weapons' predetermined attachments can't be changed. You cannot clear rooms well with it. The only redeemable part about it is it has almost no downtime in stalemated fights because of the heat mechanic.

sorry I went ahead and doubles checked, the difference is that its an orion that can't have a forward grip and compensator. So effectively its an Orion with more recoil but has an overheating battery effect, which means you can fire fewer shots in a burst.

Its gimmicky but pretty much objectively worse.

I love how mad they get at Battlebards when they probably won't miss anything if they just mute voice chat. It's not like anyone uses it outside their platoons anyway.

Go shitpost elsewhere you faggot.

It has insane accuracy for its innitial burst since it can put down targets at good range. Its a defensive gun that allows zero down time it seems. It still needs a nerf if you ask me. I believe more horizontal recoil per shot would put it in line with most other guns.

If it's the only good auraxium weapon then it's OP. It should be shit like the other auraxium weapons, or the other auraxium weapons should be buffed to its level.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Well they all say that "aura weapons are shittier" but honestly i think thats just people saying retarded shit. Butcher is also pretty decent as well and it can mow down plenty of people.

Only issue I see is that Vanu has practically all the older players and since they seem to only play HA a fuckload of them have the beetle. Otherwise you being killed by one from another faction is rare.

Being slightly less shit than a shit selection of guns doesn't make it OP. All the aurax LMGs are sorta "okay" weapons but the rest of the weapon classes are pretty bad.

If you want to complain about a gun complain about the NS-15. That cancer has been way too strong for way too long.

Here: mediafire.com/?7u3lm7uuibir013
(incomplete though)

Also check dasanfall: stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/news/
And oracle: ps2oraclestats.com/

It has slightly worse horizontal recoil because it can't equip a forward grip. (25% less horizontal recoil per shot, reduction in horizontal tolerance)

However, it turns out, after looking at the actual mechanics of it, that the forward grip is actually a bad thing on the Orion: iridar.net/horizontal-recoil-tolerance/

So the betelgeuse is effectively just a straight upgrade in every way. It is not "a worse orion" it is a more accurate orion with infinite ammo.

Also, for those too lazy to download the spreadsheet, here's the DPS comparisons of the LMG's with the directives included.

Explain on that. I find that gun not as great as some of the other options out there. Sure it has some good acc but cant really engage well against other weapons like orion and carv.

It's got mediocre DPS, but 0.75x ADS movement modifier so lagwizards and people using netlimiter can do webm related all the time.

Any requests for songs you want to hear while in the squads?
Trying to build up a playlist of songs, but I know my taste in music isn't everyone else's.

Ok, so there is no noticeable major difference between the orion and the beetlejuice then. So its not Op, its an Orion, and the Orion is worse than the MSW-R (because the fwd grip actually wokrs on the msw-r)

Really accurate. .75 ADS. Almost nonexistent recoil. Probably one of the best weapons for mid range (gauss saw tier, if not better). If you can land headshots you can farm people incredibly easily with it.

MSW-R also feels really strong having been on the receiving end of it. There is a Russian outfit on Miller who only uses the MSW-R, or if they can't aim, they use a shotgun. That is literally in their outfit's rules.

Motorhead- Dogs of War
Mastodon- Blood and Thunder

Also the brodyquest theme.

As long as it's not fucking Scotland Forever or any other shit that only gets played as a meme, you should be perfectly fine.
Seriously though, next battlebard I see playing Scotland Forever is getting shot in the face.

wow thanks for your suggestion

First person to see their enemy gets a large advantage. Look where you expect them to appear. Maintain situational awareness with the map. Consider binding map zoom controls to somewhere close at hand like the mouse wheel so you can adjust zoom as necessary to match the scale you need.

First to shoot advantage is somewhat negated if their accuracy is hampered by movement penalties. Slow it down. Keep your finger off of the sprint and space button as much as possible. Take corners by slicing the pie (keep the crosshairs on the corner and circle strafe with your ironsights up).

Make sure you pack the right weapon for the situation. Range is a huge factor in firefights.

go and stay go

You only seem to hear what you want to hear.

The Betelgeuse not only has better accuracy than the Orion, it also has infinite ammo which lets you:
Plink at long range without worrying about reloading in case of imminent close range fights
Get into 1vs1 duels over and over in rapid succession without needing to reload
Swap to a sidearm to continue fighting while your Betelgeuse cools off ("reloads"), then swapping back to the Betelgeuse

And used in conjunction with medkits, resist, and ASC, you can:
Run and jumpchug to remove any incidental damage you receive while avoiding incoming fire (medkits to boost your health with the resist shield active by +833 points per chug, allowing you to tank 2 gauss saw headshots or 4 bodyshots just about every second.)
Recharge your shields in 6 seconds instead of 10 seconds
Activate your overshield with 100% effective hitpoints after barely surviving an engagement
Use the betelgeuse you overheated during the fight and turning around to kill the guy because it reloaded automatically while you were doing all of the above and you're now at 100% effective hitpoints.

If you give a betelgeuse heavy 6 seconds to avoid incoming fire, you have to assume he is now 100% prepared for a fight as if he never got in a fight to begin with; meanwhile you may be down 50% of your magazine (and if you're not using resist) all of your overshield.

People didn't decide to use the Betelgeuse because they like how the name sounds. It is the best LMG in the game thanks to the good accuracy in combination with infinite ammo that synergizes with the resist shield + medkit meta.

More 'nam.

Conversely, what are your top 10 weapons for kills?

I stop at 60 or 160 kills and switch to a different weapon.

Where does it say better accuracy?

Funny, the Jaguar was my most recently purchased weapon. It's so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGI1dW4_L7o

fuck

guys accept my join request, just let me in. It's been 3 days now.

Here: iridar.net/horizontal-recoil-tolerance/

Idk who even runs the damn outfit let alone who is an officer.

The beteljews is not mentioned once in that article

I hate medkit heroes in general, but this is a very controlled scenario. Chances are the "run of the mill" heavy fighting the beeteljoos medkit hero is running ACS as well and if beteljew's running to cover chugging he won't have his shields up while the heavy shooting him most likely will or will be regenerating. So even with 50% of a CARV magazine or something "just turn around and kill the guy" doesn't really sound grounded in reality unless he medkit heroes over to a rock and waits for his shields which then the 1v1 engagement just ended in a stalemate (or got out of a situation where he would have died anyway, but that seems somewhat unrelated to the buttleguse other than the amount of downtime he would have waiting for his shields anyways), and CARV guy might still have more medkits himself.

The whole medkit meta is cancer anyway. There was talk about straight out removing it from the game but keeping the restoration kits, but apparently medkit chugging HA mains make up a big amount of the paying playerbase.

The orion is, though.

I'm going to explain this a second time for you:
The Betelgeuse does not get the forward grip like the Orion does.
But the forward grip actually makes the Orion less accurate, not more accurate. As the article explains. As I pointed out earlier already.

A Betelgeuse is an Orion without a forward grip
An Orion without a forward grip is more accurate than an Orion with a forward grip

The infinite ammo alone is what buffs the Betelgeuse to extremely good if not overpowered, status. The fact that it's a little more accurate than the Orion because of a developer oversight regarding the forward grip mechanics is just icing.

The extremely common excuse that the Betelgeuse is not OP because "it's a worse Orion" isn't just countered by bringing up the many benefits of the infinite ammo perk, but outright refuted by showing the forward grip hurts the Orion instead of helping it.

There is almost no reason to use an Orion instead of the Betelgeuse given the above.

Well, webm's a classic example of how it works.

question, does resist only resist while the shield is up or does it still go as you take hp damage. Also you are using the slower acting med correct?

wew

I actually didn't know about the forward grip shit, so you might be right and I might be underplaying the heat mechanic a bit.

Cancer. You could have stopped magdumping him when he started chugging though. That 180 into headshots was also a bit unreal

I will agree on that first part. I would of reset the engagement on my own terms instead of giving chase.

user thats not a valid argument, I didn't say beteljews has the same accuracy of a gimped orion. I said it has the same accuracy as a regular orion. Purposefully making the gun less accurate to make a point in how another gun is more accurate than that is retarded. Beteljews has more accuracy than an orion if the orion is wielded by michael j fox sure, but thats not what we're talking about are we?

Now we know the MSW-R has the same accuracy as the Orion but is not gimped by the forward grip (at least we are assuming based on its omission). The MSW-R also has softpoint ammo, the MSW-R was balanced against an Orion that had better stats than the current one. So the MSW-R is objectively better than the Beteljews in any situation that you want to fire more than 40 bullets, it also reloads faster than the beetle can cool down.

So:
MSW-R
+more mid range dps
+better accuracy
+faster reload
+can sacrifice iron sight accuracy for better hipfire than the betel (and be on par for irons)
=under ten meters same dps
-bullet drop
-"only" carry 300 bullets

betel
+more than 300 total bullets
+less chance of getting caught unprepared while reloading
-less choices

Now just ask yourself, with ammo packs every 3m is 300 bullets too few?

It's not actually me, I've barely used the commissioner at all, mostly use the rebel.

My typical response to medkit chugging VS heavies is to disengage (which is still win/win for them). They also partly rely on catching you sprinting when they turn around; I've had a few situations where I just continue at a walking pace and catch them in another 1vs1 duel.

All factions can do it, it's just that for VS their betelgeuse gives them an extra advantage because of the in-pocket-reloading; where a TR or NC heavy might have to swap to his sidearm, a VS heavy can always use his Betelgeuse.

Resist shield provides max benefit for as long as the shield is active, and slowly drains the shield charge over time. If you have 0.5seconds of charge time, you will still get 100% resist for that 0.5s and it will work even if you have no shield active (it's an overshield).

However if you have no shields, then the resist overshield is only giving you 833hp instead of 1667.

With Adrenaline or NMG, your shield charge directly correlates to hitpoints. 50% charge = half the hitpoints, but this also means that you can activate it at any time, no matter how many hp you have; you could be at 1hp and then activate Adrenaline for +450hp. Resist, because it's based on how many HP you have while active, needs to be turned on before you've taken damage or it rapidly loses its effectiveness.

In other words, adrenaline/nmg heavies always have consistent overall hitpoints. While if you catch a resist heavy with a few bullets before that shield goes up, activating his shield helps him much less.

And I use C4 instead of medkits or restoration kits.

I just accepted like 9 people a few hours ago, you may need to re-apply if you didn't get accepted, since I see no more outfit applications.

yeah, and in every single other enconter you die before you even see the guy
let me guess you watched wrel's "lag compensation" video on a game with absolutely no lag compensation where he obviously has 0 idea what the hell he's talking about?

Then go back to reddit.

Which isn't very many.

Maybe we aren't playing the same game; for me, most kills are a few short bursts and then 5+ seconds finding another target, particularly as I'm actively avoiding a shootout with 2-3 guys at once unless I've got the drop on them. I'll almost always end up reloading before I've fired 40 rounds.

The betelgeuse has enough ammo to kill 2-3 guys in very quick succession, if there's more than a couple seconds between engagements, then the gun has enough time to cool down for the next. If there isn't enough time, you'll get 2-3 kills, and then switch to your commissioner for another couple, and then switch back to your betelgeuse for another 2-3.

That's a much faster tempo than other guns, while almost completely eliminating the downside of the small magazine. And if burning through the entire 40 rounds in the span of 10-15 seconds is rare, burning through 80 plus your entire sidearm is even moreso.

More importantly, this is backed up by the actual statistics data we have access to, it's not merely an unsubstantiated argument that the Betelgeuse is the best LMG in the game - the players using it collectively have a 30-40% higher KDR and 10-20% higher KPH than the other two directive LMG's, and the gun tops the charts for applied DPS in practice, even beating out the much vaunted Cyclone Heavy.

Can you address the rest of the points as well? I laid out a number of different things the MSW-R is better at.

Should I use a forward grip or advanced laser sight on my MSW-R?

The only other points are the accuracy/DPS

The statistical data shows that for all situations combined, and looking at both the average and top 2% of users, that is not actually the case.

Maybe the MSW-R actually has better mid-range accuracy/DPS and those situations just don't happen often enough to matter statistically; that's entirely possible. The data ultimately shows the Betelgeuse is on top in acc, hsr, kdr, and kph (by quite a bit in every category).

also more ancient slav magic

unpark your CPU if its the bottleneck

if you´re on an AMD CPU, this is especially useful to ease up on the stutter in meatgrinder situations

Is there any objective non user data that would explain such a discrepancy? because all I can see say it should be better if not equal.

More like the lagwizarding that fucking killed Connery because all the chinks have 100-200 ms towards your 40. It's an advantage.

There are ways you can throttle your outbound latency too which I'm honestly convinced a lot of mlg pro dorito lord frag video making youtube faggots do which is how they get into rooms full of retards.

requesting battlebardage

i want to move to europe and live with white people

1. VS Betelgeuse users are "just better players" (Or more accurately, the pool of MSW-R players has a lower average skill than the pool of Betelgeuse players)
This is actually fairly likely, as the MSW-R is not locked behind a directives grind. Players who get the Betelgeuse have to have, what - 5 or 6 other LMG's auraxium'd? It's a lot of playtime and experience, where a noob can grab the MSW-R almost immediately. However, looking at only the top 2% of players should reduce this effect to a degree.

2. The small advantage in recoil characteristics (Betelgeuse has superior bloom per shot, first shot recoil, horizontal recoil, vertical recoil, and recoil angle) is not as small as it appears to be.

3. The infinite ammo provides an actual substantial benefit.

I would say it's all three combined:
The Betelgeuse has better players on average using it, the recoil characteristics are better, and both the infinite ammo as well as the recoil improvements provide a bigger advantage in short range sustained fire where; almost all combat in planetside 2 takes place. Furthermore, Infinite ammo synergizes well with medkit and resist shield use, and allows heavy assault players to operate without as much (or sometimes any) engineer or medic support - which provides the VS infantry forces in aggregate a greater degree of survivability and firepower than the TR or NC forces.

I would hazard a guess that if the Betelgeuse lost the infinite ammo/passive reloading, it would drop down to equal effectiveness with the godsaw and butcher.

Is the render distance graphical option very relevant? Is there a particular setting for it for maximum fps and good distant visibility?

Render distance does not affect players or vehicles, its only relevant for terrain

if you´re a flyboy set it to 2000, if you´re a footpeasant to 1000, if you´re in a meatgrinder to minimum

players and vehicles render at a fixed distance somewhere under 1000m, which is why the sky ceiling is so low

Great, thanks for the info. I must've been wasting tons of FPS on leaving it at 4000.

forward grip. msw-r has pretty decent hipfire by itself, and you should only be hip firing if an infilshit has ambushed you.

There is this insufferable faggot with mic that just won't stop fucking whining about the game with that gay accent voice.

Like holy shit, git gud.

I don't know if it's because I've gotten used to a 144 Hrtz monitor or it's just an issue with this game but holy fuck a solid 60 fps feels so fucking janky and uncomfortable.

lol you need to be more specific.

How have you not noticed that the packets have to get to the other person too? Lower ping people have an advantage because the EXACT same thing happens when you as a low ping person fight the high ping one, he still won't see you by your ping added to the server latency added to their ping, it's double sided. The catch is, with lower ping you not only have overall lower reaction times and a better experience but you also lose less HP in face to face fights because all the hits the guy does on you after the server knows he died are discarded. You have to stop parroting shit

That's new.

AHHHHHHHH

Just happened to me too

servers down…so much for our alert.

Same thing happened to me, and the server was unavailable when I relaunched the game, seems the server crashed.

what did you fucks do?

Actually, that looks like the server itself crashed. looks like we're back to early 2014

Nice digits friend, but they are wasted on you not having the balls to say exactly who as an anonymous imageboard poster.

image taken before the crash

If you try to log in again, it says "server unavailable."

why does everyone just ignore the mute function? people like to whine?

Both the NC and VS friendo, if you look at the map you'll see they rarely attack each other

Its back for me

Its back up again.

In the meantime I'll start dumping some general chat tears.

I tried to find you because some guy was crying on region chat about "racist music" and I wanted to hear what it was.

if it was what i heard, country song singing about moving niggers up north.

Nigger sent me the same message too.

That's not it. I just don't remember the full name, but I'm very sure it starts with Hank. Also, if you play often you'd know who, he's the only one that bitchs so fucking much.

Dont forget that mlg guy.

Server is up.

Those complaints about 'muh even population' are hilarious. It's like they just expect tiny forces to attack their advantageous defensive positions so they can farm in peace.

Its like they don't even know the optimum ratio of attackers to defenders to storm a position.

Every time, I swear.

Yeah.

This shit needs to stop, those niggers sounds like exploding raging pussies.

JUST GIT GUD YOU STUPID NIGGER

Isn't it like 3:1 ratio for the attackers to have a good chance of taking a position?

depends on the war but pretty much, yes.

It really begs the question of why do they even play a game to farm kills that don't matter? Wouldn't they have more fun winning?

Killing is winning goy, now buy more daybreak cash.

Their lost territory begs to differ.

They must think that one day someone will finally respect them if they hit 2.0 KDR.
I think we should brainstorm how to fuck with these people because they produce the finest quality salt when their farm gets ruined.

I wish I had a mic.

It really begs the question of why do they even play a game to capture territory that gets reset every 2 hours? Wouldn't they have more fun getting kills?

It really begs the question of why do we even play games to have fun when we get bored in a few hours? Wouldn't we have more skills doing something productive?

You have to go back

daily reminder reddit is between us

HE Prowlers. Lots and lots of HE Prowlers.

Learn how to A2G missile people

Learn how to A2A missile people (this pisses a LOT of people off), If you actually get like 3-4 guys able to fly a mossie without crashing and just run as a group and A2A missile people you will get rage and anger like nothing else.

you should have screencapped it

I really should unlock stickies. I remember being pretty good with tagging people with them in Halo.

There is no better feeling then sticking someone with a grenade and having them panic and run into a group of their teammates.

I'd say bouncing a grenade into a building to take out 3+ guys is a close second.

This is the single easiest way to get rage tells. Nothing else even comes close.

I mute battle-bards 90% of the time.Most of them have crappy music choices and play them at the wrong time.
Not to mention, they ignore the "clear comms".

This is a team game, but there's far too little teamwork and coordiation.
Frankly, I think we should go with the battle-buddy system. Always pair up with someone. ALWAYS.

Rhino is a great weapon.
Accurate, with great ammo capacity. I can land headshots with it more easily than with any other TR LMG.

Well it was a good run, we pushed pretty hard but sadly its too late and our numbers are few. We did very well tonight.

Screenshot your acc/hsr ratio with it (or just post them) and I'll do a comparison to the overall list for you

I'm always pairing up with people even when I don't know them, aren't talking to them, and I'm not even in their squad.

The trick is, you let them take the bullets and claymores first, if you can.

Also, they can't teamkill you if they're in front of you.

Also; how good is the dogfighting frame? I've tried upping my sensitivity to get more agile but that just seems to make me roll in directions I don't want to. It seems so far the only solution to say on some cunt's tail is wide sweeping arcs with the mouse.

I hardly fly, so I'm not the one to really ask about it. Although I always go with racer and fire suppression.

I just hop in to do escort if my outfit is doing air stuff, which basically means pegging ESF skynights with tomcats while they aren't looking at me

Next big patch should be nerfing tomcats and the airhammer though.

Pretty sure you can set up a virtual line-in then have a music player play through that.

That's how I do it

Oy vey TR is the most OP faction remember the 6 gorrilion burgers and tranu combined

I still don't understand how that shit works.

I think this covers everything.

Well shit, I was hoping some top gun motherfucker could help me out. I'm curious to give tomcats a go, tried them in VR but there's only so much you can test there.

Tips for aiming better:

Increase your field of view;
This has no effect on actual recoil, but it does have an effect on perceived recoil - your crosshair will jump around a smaller distance on your screen, which is easier to compensate for with smaller required mouse movements.

Decrease your scope magnification;
This does the exact same thing as increasing your field of view. You can balance your FoV increase with an optics magnification decrease until you get something that suits you. For example, a 2x optic with a 90 FoV, or a 3.4x optic with a 120 FoV. It's up to taste - high FoV with too low optics and you can't see shit past 10ft. Low FoV and high optics and your crosshair is bouncing around like michael J. fox when you shoot.

Increase your FPS to 60 minimum;
Playing Planetside at 30fps is playing a jittery mess that you don't even realize is a jittery mess. You lose critical movement information between frames and it has a huge impact on your estimation of player positions. 60fps is the minimum for this game. 90+ is better, but make sure your monitor can actually manage it.

Decrease your mouse sensitivity until it's as fast as it can be while still giving you excellent accuracy;
You don't want to feel like you're dragggging your mouse around. It should be as fast as possible while as controllable as possible so that you can easily follow players and click heads. If you find yourself overshooting a target and constantly readjusting, you need to lower your sensitivity. Do this by small, barely noticeable increments until it feels right. Consider tracking your performance metrics (such as with recursion tracker) to see how it is affecting you.

Mouse DPI should be set to the sensor's default;
Higher or lower DPI than the sensor is designed for can introduce errors like your mouse jittering around while not even touching it.

Download recursion tracker;
The biggest difference this makes is directly showing you how badly you're fucking up. That 0.4 KDR with 14% accuracy and 17% headshot ratio will be staring you in the face and you'll start saying, "I bet I could do a little better this time". Before you know it, you're a 1.2 KDR infantry vs infantry god and all the girls in your outfit will want your dick. It also comes with a crosshair overlay which helps make up for that fact that 90% of the optics in planetside are slightly misaligned and fucking your aim up.

Read iridar's weapon mechanics page;
It explains everything about gun mechanics in the game. Planetside actually has pretty complicated weapon mechanics, and understanding them is helpful in pinpointing what you might be doing wrong when trying to aim better. For example, perhaps you are trying to run and hipfire full auto at someone 50m away - the page will explain why that's not a good idea for actually killing someone.

Are any of you faggot in ELME? I saw such high octane memery just recently that it made me suspect.

Tomcats are really only good against shit pilots, galaxies, liberators, and when you have the drop on someone.
They take a long damn time to lock on, and you need to be very precise to keep that lock on going.

Overall, I'd say go for hellfire rocket pods. They are rapid-fire, dumb firing missiles that are excellent against infantry, can be used for dog-fighting when you get in nice and close. They are good against slow airships too, like liberators and galaxies.

As for which frame to get, I would say the hover stability. It will give you the most benefits. I really didn't notice the difference with the dog-fighting frame, when I had it.
Also, if you point the nose down and use your vertical thruster on top of your forward thruster, you'll go faster, so increasing your vertical thrust speed (from the hover frame upgrade) also increases your top speed.

If you click "unlock", and look at the bottom, you can do a trial of the weapon.

Half the strategy is picking your fights. I like to survey the area from up very high, as most enemies are looking down, not up.
This makes it much more common for you to get the drop on enemies too, as opposed to the other way around.

Also, when you're being chased, make sure to behave erratically to fuck with their aiming. Most people just run away in a straight line, making them really easy targets.
If you find a mountain or something, you can try ducking behind it, turning around, and giving them a surprise blast when they come around.

A final word, know when to retreat. No shame in running from an enemy who has the drop on you, as you can always come back fully repaired.

How do you adjust all these options?
I can't see any of them in the graphical settings.
Max FoV is 74, nothing about FPS.

Tomcats got nerfed to hell.

Long lock-on time combines with shit for range and unimpressive damage.

It was intense lads..at least our base building/defending has gotten gud.

Is FilthyHealSlut a good name change?

Depends, is your avatar a female and a slut?

go to the place where you keep your planetside 2 files. there's a place called .ini user files.

If you want to try out the low sensitivity meme(it works), then try out my user.ini. Just clear the entire user.ini and paste mine into it.

pastebin.com/ykfHpccM

I have my mouse set at 400 DPI. If you cant adjust DPI, make yours go lower.

This is a personal thing, but I make my mouse sensitivity higher than my ADS so I can switch between targets quickly. Others have their ADS sensitivity higher than mouse, but its all subjective.

also, I forgot what values are for ultra, but set graphics and terrain to ultra if you've got a decent rig. If you dont want to be CPU bound, put on ambient occlusion and fog shadows.

It's not a female b-but I am a pretty good h-healslut. I'll heal you anytime senpai. Abuse me.

This is why we lost.

More like they let the NC take that last territory to win.

Some of the lads managed to get the couple of their sudnerers, but they didnt give a shit, only letting the TR not win.

Now, if only you could get a Maid voice pack from Steam, people would bully you for heals.

VerticalFOV=74
Is this what I should be adjusting?
Also, do I have to add lines of code to adjust the other things?
MaximumFPS, for example.

TRAP-M1 looks fun with burst fire. Have only seen shit players on youtube use it, besides two. Should I get it?

you only need to go to the user.ini if you want to adjust your FOV to go above 74 or under 40.

I restarted my character because i bought it.

Its fun

But I like to remove heavies, and its not for heavy removal.

Guys, cant this game run (at 30fps) on my Dual core 2.7 PC?

I've rounded corners on Miller and shot people before they even had time to react and had the same happen to me on Connery, so the "damage that would have been discarded" if he had dorito lord tier reaction time is kindof irrelevant because I've already gone through 90% of my TTK before he even sees me. It's because I have ~130 ms and they are used to fighting people with ~40-50.

It's still a huge advantage if you are aggressive with it. Not to mention you can be warping and be nigh impossible to hit.

Ryona go to bed.
You are not fooling anyone.

I was flying a mossy around 80% of the alert and trying to help vanu take out NC bases, just to have scythes chase me off.

Fuck me. Tranu wins every single damn time in the Aussie server.

your CPU may be bottlenecking so your game really IS janky, unpark it

Got the exact same message from that faggot

fuggedid, I doubt the game will even start on it
you can always try tho, the game´s free and shit

GREAT LANDING, ACE!

Well, good job Ace, we almost had it, but Tranu let the burgers win out of spite.

Tranu had zero points, they'd rather let the New Cheeseburgers win than us.

GREAT LANDING, ACE

I'm going to buy the jaguar when i get enough certs, wish me luck.

So I have the jaguar, trac5 burst and the ns11c. I'm about to unlock the cougar and I'm wondering if anyone else has good experiences with it.

Great Landing Ace!!

Man, playing so much this weekend backfired me.

I had a dream where we were all in Amerish fighting in warframe armor, and our warpgate was a city located in a big ass fucking tree for no reason at all. My mind simulated perfectly the voices of the ones that get on the mic, and it was weird as fuck. The worst thing is that there was a romance plot. There was a girl I liked, also in warframe armor, and I get cucked by one of you.

I'm pretty sure is all fault of the stupid memes of last night, or I have autism.

Cougar is poo. T5 AMC is better at almost everything, including shooting from range.

Hi Surge.

Fix your shit, surge.

especially running back into the spawn room in a spawn camp moment

Git gud, faggot

I don't know what I just read but consider being a live test subject for an autism cure.

Sometimes, dreams mimic the Real Life.

I don't get how.

When I left, our HIVE just came on-line (so TR had 3).
NC had zero hives. We had a lot more VP's.

HOW DID THEY CATCH UP????

If you were playing earlier today that level of coordination was fine and it used outfit chat almost exclusively. If you need complete mic silence and autistically calling out enemy positions because you can't look at a minimap for two seconds you're shit, your outfit is shit and you need to git gud.

It was probably left to AOD/AODR to populate TR.

Should have been more specific and wrote that the Burgers only need to cap 1 more territory to lock the continent, and it so happens to be Tranu territory, they had 0 points, they barely lift a finger and just let the burgers win, 4 mins till they cap, we were 30% on the last VP, if we had 1 more fucking second, we'd win, but no, Tranu let the Burgers win out of spite against TR, our base building/defense coordination is getting good though.

good thing the gunners weren't paying much attention

i feel like we should keep a list of our achievements

I hate you all.

Beautiful

The bullying will continue until morale improves.

gud job

lad you really need to git gud

this is how I know this is a shitter outfit

I still love you bby but cum on

If people certed their shit we wouldn't have this problem.
Get to it, you kike.

So I was fucking around with stuff in VR, and I noticed something very odd.
The hornet missiles, laser-guided fighter missiles, have a listed damage of 2,000.
The dalton, Liberator's horrendous anti-vehicle monster, also have a listed damage of 2,000.
Both have very similar AOE damage.

When I shoot a Mosquito with the hornets, it takes about 40-45% of its health off, seems quite underwhelming considering they're clearly supposed to be anti-vehicle missiles.
However the dalton 1-shots the same target, despite having the same listed damage.

Now I'd guess that this is because of a damage type thing, hornets doing "explosive" or something, while the dalton does "armour-piercing" probably. But if that's the case, where am I supposed to find that information out? And what the hell are the hornets good for if they're less than half as effective as another weapon with the same damage value?

Also another odd thing I noticed, when using free-look in my Reaver, the initial firing angle of the hornet missiles was affected by the direction I was looking; no other weapon shared this behaviour. Bug?
The laser they're guided towards is still pointed directly forward, so they curve straight towards the crosshair immediately, regardless of where you free look.

All the secondary weapons on ESFs are very underwhelming.

The listed damage is against infantry

different types of vehicles have different types of resistances to different kinds of damage

Hornets are actually available to all of them.

Fucking this.

No, Hank, I don't want to hear your 14 year old drone about how unfair everything is for an hour straight.

Thank god. Pod spam was the reason I and many others originally quit a few years ago.

Yup there are a fuckton of funny little modifiers, damage types and resistances. For anything but infantry guns the numbers won't give you much help.

Too bad our TR zerg right now is as dumb as tranu a few hours ago since we wasted 96+ to fail to take mani satteliye while our only tech plant was being taken with only 24 attackers

Better dps than Cougar, 1553.9 vs 1530.8, and much more controllable recoil (aka better at range) on top of better hipfire. The only thing the Cougar does better is the starting .03 CoF if you aren't moving.

planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicle_armor_and_damage_resistance

Liberator guns (the cannons) have their own damage type. So while there's a huge difference in actual damage from the Dalton to Hornets, the other guns (Zephyr/Duster) function the same as the Dalton. If you can compensate for the poor velocity and have a competent pilot the Duster is by far the best at both anti-infantry and anti-armor.

Is the lynx worth anything?
Because I liked it in VR testing for LA fly-bys and similar semi-close range situations, but don't feel comfortable spending the 1,000 certs on it without some idea what others thought of it.

Really depends on play style. Lynx is pretty good up close with the laser sight and is accurate while moving. I feel like it gets a lot of packet loss though, too many people eat 15 to the face and then run away. Jaguar is definitely overall better.

Strangely enough I find the smg's to be better than TR carbines. For whatever reason TR was shafted with the worst carbines out of the 3 factions.

All morning there were 96+ at the bio lab that was under zero threat. Statfags are fucking cancer.

Playing risky is way more fun

this can't be over soon enough

Are SMGs annoying to use? I still haven't tried one.

they're actually alright, I'd just rather be using a carbine

The way that whole upper chunk of the gun opens up to eject casings is really odd. Does that ever get distracting?

The Armistice is sex. It's got like zero recoil so even with an extended mag, you can dump right into their body and land nearly every shot.

At least when you're not fighting nanoweave HAs, which you will do 80% of the time in this game. The stopping power can leave you wanting if you can't land headshots.

ok

well, I'm also grinding the light assault directives but the only smg I have is the mkv suppressed, which frankly I can't seem to get the hang of. I did a whole lot better with a trac5burst in cqc. Shotgun is way more fun but exclusively light assault kills for directive points is retarded so its smg for me.

I guess I'll save up some more certs and grab an armistice.

I had a dream that I was an incredibly skilled pilot, taking out scythes all over the damn place.
Then I woke up and realised that I wasn't.

Almost done auraxing the Cycler. Which AR to shit up next?

I had a dream where ENEMY ENGINEER SPOTTEDENEMY MEDIC IN THE AREAHOSTILE LIGHT ASSAULT TROOPER SPOTTEDSTAY ALERT ENEMY HEAVY NEARBY

I've auraxed the T1Cycler, TAR, and am around 55% done with the T1B. I don't recommend grinding the TAR, it's a shit weapon. Try out one of the T1 variants. They're all good and offer a specialization on top of their excellent base.

Have you tried the TORQ-9?

Did they make a pact or something? We got attacked from every direction

Why is TR Greenhorn the best voice?

NC routinely cucks themselves for VS through a mass multi prong attack on TR while they lose their territory to VS.

No, you can blame the retards TRYING TO CAP BOTH LINKED TERRITORIES OF NC AND VS WHILE THEY'RE BOTH FIGHTING EACH OTHER.

It pissed them off, we won the alert, at the same time we lost all our Hives and have no Cores to build any.

Because Terran Youths fighting the good fight for loyalty, duty and tradition would make their ancestors from Earth proud.

I don't have much experience with it, looking at its stats I would say the cycler TRV is better. I avoid fast firing low damage guns since they seem to get fucked over by lag the most.

(Checked)
I blame our Hive autists who keep building their Hives on dumb open space to be routinely stolen by the Tranu and Burgers.

I got scared when the NC prepping for an all out attack blitzkrieg style

[TG]?

I should hop on, I love doing armor with them.

I'm a fucking disgrace

Female TR greenhorn voice is best waifu voice.

heavy assault bushido

Well, that's enough Planetside for today.

How much Tking and friendly fire does it actually take to get your weapons locked?

That happened to me like three minutes before accidentally TKing that dude. Thank god we were next to a Sunderer so I could class change and repair the tank.

Why would anything ever go as planned?

I'm so glad I don't play with any of you faggots. Loud mouthed retards tend to be complete shit, muted or not.

Have fun with Dapp

Who? What?

Oh mighty lord of 1.6 KD tell us our faults and guide us to the promised land of nofunallowed statwhoring. We are just simple peasants and can not fathom what it is like to no longer enjoy a game you've spent hundreds of real life shekels on. Bless you, [SUIT] for being such a great outfit.

Are you just fucked if you go it alone as a pilot? This shit just keeps happening and it's really defeating. Makes all the certs I poured into my ESF feel like a waste.

love this meme

Seems that way, flying in squadrons is a really good idea.

I wouldn't ever invest certs in an ESF for that very reason, even though it really would be fun to get gud at flying.

They basically were. It's very rare to see a solo Scythe or any solo VS aircraft. If we had other pilots maybe it would be better.

Love this meme.

Yes, also don't 1v1 a scythe even if the pilot is worse the aircraft is much better than yours and the guy will just outmaneuver you then blast your butt

why are you even here and why are you even pretending to not be from reddit? do you get off to self humiliation on the internet and being called a faggot?

I fucking love the iron sights on this thing

Why the 3.4 sight on the main gun?

Because I like it

Did that Reaver seriously spray confetti at the end?

What was the program you said you were using for that crosshair overlay?

Im starting to see the benefits of a permanent crosshair indicator.

Nigga tryhard and fun is not a binary choice.
The reality of things is that theres two ways to git gud in this game, you either git gud personally, or you git gud at working as a team.
When you do neither you´re a permashitter.

We´ve got some teamwork going but anything more complex than EVERYBODY PULL PROWLERS is just not being done.

Also you can see how regular squad leads are getting madder and madder each day because people just do whatever the fuck they want 24/7.

Recursion tracker

Yeah, I was a dumb and bought the 2 year anniversary or whatever and it came with that. It was probably the best anniversary deal out of the ones they've done, but I still felt kind of ripped off with it.

I've got a confetti horn for my vanguard and reaver, but for whatever reason they never added it to the harasser, which is what I most want it on.

First time I saw it I actually thought it was chaff.

I really want to see a 96v96 ESF fight.

Oh wow holy shit, dumbfire rockets are SO much better against Liberators. Like, more than twice as effective as guided ones.

Unfortunately, however, the hornet missiles seem to be one of the few fucking weapons that aren't listed on that page.
After assuming roughly 40% damage to a mosquito from the hornet though, which would be 40% damage resistance, I've concluded that it almost certainly uses the "rocket pod" category; the others around the right value are anti-air and armour-piercing machineguns, which don't make sense. And also the vortex at charge level 1, which makes absolutely no sense.

So, they have the same damage percentage as rocket pods, it becomes a simple case of DPS when comparing them.

check server smash videos

everyone on each team grabs an ESF and rushes to whatever base at the start

When will kikebreak nerf the scythe or buff the other two faction fighters

Or nerf the betelkike or the orion

Or do anything to balance the vs

Or fix the minimum field of view exploit

Or fix the fucking game at all

Why the fuck do I still play this game again?

Because it's fun.

It makes victory so much sweeter when you beat the purple faggots anyway, despite their bullshit and advantages.

wew, making a new thread.

New thread, shitpost here!

Nerf NC pls, OP accuracy.

Yep, 2 hits from a Decimator and the lib is done. This is why I tend to drive sundies as a heavy if I know libs are around - can usually get off a magazine from either the Basilisk or the Walker and lib pilots, being the greedy overcompensating pieces of shit they are, will almost always hover over you letting their belly gun fire to finish you. Except you hop out and finish them wit a dumb fire. I've done this probably 30-40 times.

Neat strawman, but my KDR is probably lower than yours. And I've never spent a dime on a f2p game in my life.

Nigger, if you're still playing this piece of shit fucking grindy pay2win Battlefield wannabe than you're the one that should take his shitty tastes back to Reddit. This game is an absolute insult to the first one.