CATS LITERALLY GIVE YOU BRAIN PARASITES THAT MAKE YOU MENTALLY ILL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

ENOUGH ALREADY. GAS THE CATS SPECIES WAR NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EkqG7kYvCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should have domesticated foxes instead of cats. Foxes deal with mice too.

Other than that no craziness, although I don't know if how I perceive reality is the same as how others do. Maybe I've just been insane for so long it doesn't affect me anymore and I can function normally - never had any visual/audio hallucinations though. Thanks for spooking me faggot OP.

no wonder so many leftists are catfags

Hello, shill-kun. This has been well known here for a long, long time. Impolite sage for slide thread

feral cats are the biggest risk to native bird populations and other small wildlife. they are vermin. Buy an air gun and do your part to remove the meowing jew.

4cuck literally spams uncontrollably.

so is it the parasite or the antibodies that remove the parasite responsible for turning people into leftist degenerates?

Cats are faggot leftist nu-male pets.

Toxicara Canes from dogs can make you blind. You are about as likely to suffer from that.

at least dogs won't make you an insane degenerate

==CATS MAKE YOU INSANE== =

Pro-tip if you have this shit ask your doctor to prescribe you atovaquone and clindamycin which are anti-parasite medications that target latent t.gondii.
Growing up my mom had six cats that shat everywhere so I'm​ pretty sure I had this

reported for shitposting.

Martin Shkreli will sell you the cure for almost nothing

Try harder next time.
I've grown up with cats and trained all my cats. No perceptible insanity here.
I didn't even go through the retard lolbertarian phase.

Nice try leftist catfaggot.

What if you become libertarian, fascist then libertarian nationalist? I'm all for borders and strict immigration, but I honestly don't give a shit about gays as long as they keep it to themselves in their own bedrooms. Fuck the retarded pride parades.

Watchu sliding Lassieberg?

Truth, my cat give his food to all the neighborhood stray kittens that would've otherwise died.

Dogs are the Aryans best friend.

Cats are for faggot leftists and jews

Dogs > Cats

Nah.

OMNICIDE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THE FLUFFY MENACE
ONLY IN DEATH WILL MAN KNOW PEACE FROM THE PURRING JEW
ASHES AND ECHOES

I've trained my cats like I've trained my dogs. Let me tell you, those fuckers listen better to me than doggos from other people. Also not all cats have mindfucking parasites, but its hard to figure out which don't or do. I like my cats but I agree that dogs are miles better.

Implausible since humans do most pest extermination. Even then, dogs are better rat catchers; cats are lazy pieces of shit.

nothing new here

then you're a gullible retard, read your goddamn hoppe

I remember from old threads that about one third of the people on earth play host to toxoplasma, but we don't need another one here unless there's some new shit.

Eh, pretty good bait.
Have your (you) and obligatory tribute.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=6EkqG7kYvCI

Shit like this.
Also, also.
Animal welfare is one of the last stands of white identity.
If you have a daughter, groom her into becoming a vet.
You will be extremely hard pressed to find any shitskins there.

Especially since we have bred terriers.
Cats have outlived their use and are a liability to the ecosystem now.

Living on a homestead like I do. You need a cat. Either way, it's hard to get that retarded parasite. I've tested myself for T- gondii, just ask a doctor, to look for while you're taking a blood test anyway. Nothing found.

Pls explain. Really don't care about gays as long as they keep it to their bedrooms and private. I'm a paleolibertarian.