TRUMP BTFO

First protected DREAMer is deported under Trump

Federal agents ignored President Trump's pledge to protect from deportation undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children by sending a young man back to his native Mexico, the first such documented case, a USA TODAY examination of the new administration's immigration policies shows.

(1/2)

archive.fo/ozJks

(2/2)

CUCKSERVATIVES BTFO
JOHN KELLY BTFO
IVANKA BTFO
TRUMP BTFO

spics out

GET DEPORTED FAGIT

This is a good thing, so why is Trump BTFO?
This is exactly what he wanted

Trump setting a very good precedent, unlike king nigger.

It's because he's recently been talking about wanting to be "fair" to DREAMers, and he hasn't repealed DACA yet either, despite promising to do so.

have they been called "dreamers" for a while or is this just a new thing? either way its fucking awful.

obviously this is not the case if he is telling his departments to fuck it and throw them all out, including those 4k Somalis recently.

Isn't there still an on-going purge? there are still a lot of Obama holdouts and they aren't shy on crying about his policies as anonymous sources.

I'm failing to see how he didn't just straight up lie to the media. Maybe the ICE director doesn't watch CNN? :')

Because Trump can personally repeal a law, right?

What sort of shilling is this? He literally said they needed to go back.

mexicans
take responsibility for mexico's problems instead of running away
ya bitches

DACA isn't a "law" in the "congress passed this and the president signed it" sense. it was an administrative order (aka executive order, or EO) that directed DHS and other relevant agencies to do whatever DACA said they should do. since it's an EO, and Trump is now the executive, he could dismantle the whole thing with a single signature.

but he's not. not yet. why? 1488D chess probably. but the fact that ICE is going ahead with this stuff regardless of what he says tells me that we A.) have patriots both in ICE and DHS who aren't afraid to do their jobs, and B.) there's more to this than what Trump convinced the judenpresse to believe.

The DREAM (acronym) program has been around at least 4 years, probably longer.

good one, saved!

His plan is to let DACA just die out. It expires in less than two years on its own, which basically allows him to avoid giving his opponents more political ammo. In the meantime…

They're still issuing new DACA permits, as far as I know.

Based ICE. Get fucked cucks.

anyone know recent deportation stats?

how many years was he taking welding classes?

He got deported twice in a short period of time. Impressive.

He said this during the campaign.

didn't he also say he was gonna end gun-free zones already not that I ever held out any hope on that one

Nigger what are you fucking talking about? Trump has not said a single thing about pledging to not deport "DREAMER" scum. Not once.

so? the media won't get as anally bloated, it won't pass a bad image of trump, his presidency approval won't go to shit while pretending to care about dreamerfags.

this is the perfect strategy.

Our spic neighbor was rounded up and deported a couple weeks ago. He left so much shit behind. Or was forced too since they can't recover anything. We went to the house and took this which was sitting out in the rain since he's not coming back. I think the landlord is selling everything he left behind on craigslist.

Just in case the whole, "b-but he's just a retard trying to get by" angle actually tugged at your heart strings.

Shills irrevocably BTFO, this is one of the few things I was worried he'd cuck out on

Congrats user! I'm a bit jealous.

Anti-Trump shilling is stupid and gay. I'm not a Trumpcuck, I know when Trump is cucking and when he's not. Right now I'm EXTREMELY worried about how many kikes are around him, but he hasn't done anything major yet to destroy my faith in him forever. Plus I have so many Trump memes from the past 2 years I'm gonna be patient.

His family had 14 years to file the necessary paperwork for citizenship. I think he should be more upset with both himself and his family's negligence.

I feel like you're actually anons but you've been shilled into a bluepill. This is why e-celebs are hated here. They start with expressing good ideas and things you agree with to get you to bond with them, and then they slowly cuck to subvert you. Remember that Holla Forums is much older than Trump's run for president, and that neither Trump nor anyone is our leader. Anonymity is our most powerful ally, and you shouldn't throw it away because you achieved a minor win by getting Trump elected. Stop cucking on your ideals because you've bonded with Trump and he's abandoned them.

GET 'EM OUT
Probably sent money back or something, having a friend that readily available in Mexico at the drop of a sombrero.

King Nigger chose not to enforce borders.
Trump chose not enforce anchor babies and illegals getting free gibs and education from tax payer dollars.

Libs have no idea how much precedent they've created.

What a heartwarming story.

Wew, right in my hood, I didn't know the BP had it in them.

I live in Cali and my dad does substitute teaching for the schools in a probably 90% Mexican area. I've already heard from him that the teachers have been talking about kids never coming back because their families are leaving for a sanctuary city. Also a whole gang of illegal spics were arrested nearby my house a week ago. It's pretty comfy ICE is like the secret police cleaning up your neighborhood.

Oh and also a tactic that spics are using against one another is blackmailing each other into calling ICE.

King niggers executive order DACA still hasn't been revoked by Trump.

no he hasnt you kike

>Electing a guy who's going to have to battle with an extremely powerful ZOG to enact his promises is certain victory

Unless Trump is an idiot, he knows he has to change US demographics fast if he wants to get reelected.
Trump ran the best campaign I've seen in 30 years of electoral politics. He fought a battle with a 360-degree front and still won.
Therefore Trump is not an idiot.
Therefore deporting all of them is his plan.
Therefore all narratives to the contrary are spin, whether they come from the MSM or Trump himself.

Never change spics, never change.

That is hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Imagine the only use a person has for the law is to use it as a threat in a petty quarrel.

Get out endcuck.

Soros needs to cut your pay for such low energy shilling

Trump is well known to say stuff he does not mean. Trump says he loves dreamers but his actions say otherwise.

I'm more inclined to consider the "Trump can do no wrong" guys the shills. Holla Forums used to be about celebrating whatever guy's good policies and calling them a faggot when they did something retarded. Now alot of (((you))) are celebrating Trump's good policies and calling everyone a shill who criticizes Trump's policies that can reasonably be considered cucked.
Now consider these policies
If you disagree with any of these, maybe >>>/trs/ is where you should be posting

Deporting them all is likely the long term plan rather than what some black pillers are complaining about by suggesting that Trump should have every illegal out of the country already.

It's important to keep some perspective on this subject.

Like major moves by Trump weren't that flashy such as having people in the state department cleared out. A massive number of people are being replaced in the government so that Trump's policies can even be enforced.

Trump also is terrible about really hiding his intentions as we saw on the campaign trail. It was more than apparent how much importance he was placing on removing illegals even if he'd throw out comments about wanting them removed humanely. The main reason we've ended up with news articles suggesting he was lightening up on his policy of wanting illegals removed is because the media would take quotes out of context or take a comment like how we don't want to mistreat illegals to mean that he didn't want them deported.

Trump understands extremely well how the demographics of the country have been getting manipulated by the pro-immigration groups to turn the entire country blue and it's seriously doubtful that he somehow forgot that within a few months.

Spics don't belong on white homeland, of course he should go back. What's the problem?

Acting like Trump has betrayed some policy of his when he seems to be sticking to it makes you look like a dumbass that is just looking for reasons to be upset or someone trying to concern troll.

I'm not implying he hasn't done alot of good already into his term, but he's done quite a bit of retarded shit too and it's ridiculous that anons can't complain about that without you faggots calling them shills

Ultimately a politician can only hide his intentions so much. If you do a complete 180 that not even your wife expected, you'll find yourself without a single loyalist to help you.

He wants to enact sweeping policies: he needed as many ideological allies as possible. Even with the support he had, it seemed to me he was dangerously close to losing control over the executive. The media was enabling a revolt of the federal bureaucracy.

Then he inexplicably bombed Syria and within 48 hours the Jewish media dropped the Russia/Treason narrative and started playing nicey. Funny how that worked out for him. Almost as if he was the same shrewed motherfucker he was a month ago.

war with Best Korea*
Also I meant to say that it's getting pretty retarded that alot of you fags have started censoring discussion on Holla Forums because you bonded with Trump. Don't cuck on your ideals because we haven't managed to elect Literally Hitler yet.
I'm just a bit drunk and not quite able to get all of what I mean into one post I guess

The fact of the matter is that we just haven't had enough time yet. Everyone is so obsessed with having instant results and instant gratification that nobody can wait long enough to let a plan work through.

Think about all the little details, all the forces at play. You have all the Obongo holdouts and leftovers. The RINO-cuck traitors. The lügenpresse. Antifa agitators. Major liberal Think-tanks and charity orgs controlled by Soros and other Jews.

On top of all this, the problems we face are enormous and interconnected; terrible wages, weak citizen employment, huge rates of homelessness and suicide, immense income disparities, crime rates, illegal immigration, terror threats in all fifty states, government/industrial complex that abuses citizens as a means to an end and uses its own major media as an outlet for propaganda to that end.

Trust him or don't. At the end of the day, you need to get loud and convince everyone you know to speak up about how terrible things are so they have no excuse to ignore you anymore. Don't go shitting up this board nagging like a little bitch that you aren't getting everything on your wishlist this Christmas when we have seven years and nine months to go.

That's exactly my point though, fam. Half of the discussion is being shut down by fags like you who will brook not the slightest criticism of anything Trump does. We form ideas here and then shill them to normalfags on faceberg and in IRL. By taking anything Trump does as a good policy without any introspection is 100% retarded and hampers formulation of better actions.

You never read Art of the Deal. Did you?

filtered.

When you're a politician you have to worry about winning the popularity contest every couple of years, so "muh PR" is something the President has to care about.

I feel like you're actually an user, but you've been shilled into an idiot.

OY VEY THIS IS WW3
NEOCOHEN CHESSCUCKS MUH CHESS CHESSFAGS FUCKING CHEESECUCKS THIS IS WHAT CHESSFRIENDS ACTUALLY CHESS
MUH
CHESS

i feel like you're actually a faggot and should be shilled into an heroing

This is the best shit I've heard all day.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Yeah, not a fan of this one either, but the attack was a strange one since he could have easily caused a lot more damage and maybe he wasn't bombing Syria just to bomb Syria, but to accomplish other things (e.g. projecting Strength, getting China to tow the line - which worked pretty well, they went from snubbing Obongo to buying American coal).
Also after bombing that airfield pretty much sucked all the air out of their shitty little false flag, since everybody was focusing on Trump.

Didn't happen yet.

maybe not removing him

We don't know how much power he has.
Also I meant to say that it's getting pretty retarded that you're accusing everybody with more patience than you of having his reasoning clouded by emotions

this is what spics and niggers and commies actually believe

wut op r u retard?

I mean, a better way to do it would have been to drop a few MOABs on the chinks and then get them to buy your coal.
My point though is that discussing that shouldn't instantly derail a thread with shitposting about shareblue

Also I meant to say that its getting pretty retarded that you're saying patience is a virtue while there's a guy who isnt going full 14/88 GTKRWN in office RN and white population in America is probably already below 50% and falling ;^)

I will never understand this.

lol, look at this BTFO beaner

And pay taxes? Stop getting all those illegal gibs? All illegals want to take their money back to Mexico and retire on a big plot of land there. They're always saying it's better over there. Why would they disembark from the gravy train? Use your brain.

Then they have to pay taxes and deal with the other responsibilities of being an actual citizen. Staying illegal lets them have a lot of the freebies, and none of the payback. They like being parasites.

First, "DREAM" Act is a faggoty Obama acronym. Then illegal La Raza type groups started calling these illegal shits "Dreamers" to try and sound cute and innocent. What they are "dreaming" of is bypassing all immigration laws and borders, stealing education and benefits, not paying taxes, and popping out a dozen useless beaner kids to fuck the demographics of the US, essentially causing the "reconquista".

Nice fucking dream.

get rid of all of them, and keep their shit.

Post yfw the dreamers won't be waking up this time.

source

Wow, that's pretty awesome. Although that also means you live in a shitty neighborhood where illegal beaners can afford to live…

This user gets it. It's been 3 months since he was sworn in. Give the guy some fucking time to do his job. He's still bound by the mountain of bureaucratic bullshit and procedure that controls the White House, but just because he hasn't gone full Trumpenreich doesn't mean he's betrayed us or broken every single campaign promise.

Some shitty anti Trump short film. Properly edited to take out the end where a magical chicken somehow kills Trump. Here is the full version

This. Nobody can say vid related unprompted and then just sorta forget about it. He knows.

Can you blame some of us for being cautious and worried after some of his recent actions? I'm no stranger of using tactics of giving your enemies a false sense of security by pretending to be helping them then strike them while they're vulnerable, but the way he 180'd his stance on non-intervention in Syria (and believing the false flag) while on record saying he didn't want to get involved, keeping us on edge regarding NK, and still having himself surrounded by neocons and pro-Israel members that have proven to have some influence over him is very concerning. If he does end up pulling the rug underneath said influencers and keeps us from going into a full-scale war outside of dealing with ISIS and keeps up his campaign promises, I'll be for the most part satisfied, but actions speak louder than words, and his recent actions seem to be going along with what the shadow governments and (((deep-state))) want, and give very little evidence that he's doing all of this for the American people.

Yes you fucking faggot. We've already had countless explanations of what's going on and why. Yet you retards still do everything short of demanding you get NTR'd by Trump. Now shut your mouth, the adults are talking.

Post disregarded. There is zero chance he didn't know it was bullshit, even the fucking CIA outright told him it wasn't Assad. But he knew there was no winning that one politically when the MSM was going to start running the horrible videos with all the great SFX 24/7 saying Trump was terrible for letting it happen.

I bet he's the faggot that's been making OPs and using the MSM itself as a source and taking it as 100% fact.

saved

Trump has no support from Republicans or Democrats. If he has to pantomime some pointless and worthless attacks on Syria to get enough support to get the wall built then it's worth it.

I mean I know Holla Forums is usually retarded about how things work irl but politics is some messy business.

Absolutely. All of the 'wtf i hate trump now' posting happened before any definitive information was known, and now it has regressed to pre-election CTR-tier shillposting.

Question Trump. Speculate on his decisions. Pay close attention to what he's doing and what his administration is attempting to do in his name… But let's stop pretending Holla Forums was some magical land of neutrality and skepticism that was always wary of Trump and really wanted Jeb! to win instead.

I think he knows about the changing demographics, at least he did back in 2013

Skip to 3:20, he knows a lot more than some people give him credit for.

Even with all the explanations and reasons for them, it does not mean that we should just blindly follow him and believe all his actions are part of some grand play of chess (as much as I want to believe it is), and that we can't be cautious or question about what he does. If we start blindly following a leader, we end up going against the beliefs we try to teach others here on Holla Forums.

I will admit that part of my post was retarded of me to put in. Even so, if he did know it was a false flag, he could've done what he was doing for months and give the people clues to the false flag and make the MSM look like idiots. However, looking at this post it would make more sense, but the user's statement of politics being messy business goes both ways. Did he do the attack for our benefit, or the benefit of those surrounding him in the long run?

That's all I want for us to do.

But let's stop pretending Holla Forums was some magical land of neutrality and skepticism that was always wary of Trump and really wanted Jeb! to win instead.
Not trying to pretend that was the case, but the amount of anons praising Trump as the god emperor and blindly following everything he was doing and either ignoring or trying to justify the actions that go against his voters (along with mods banning and deleting posts calling them out) is not helping either.

John Kelly is the mastermind of the upscaled deportations and increased border control.

Trump is the loser who "has a heart" for "dreamers"

I haven't followed this closely, has there been some kind of positive development between Bannon and Trump?
Because there was a lot of talk about him getting the boot.

How can we encourage this?

You mean a lot of (((talk))) and shilling the board? Yes, there was lots of that.

meant for

The week the Syrian Airbase strike went down and #FireKushner started trending, Trump had Bannon and Kushner have a meeting with him to ease some of the conflict between them. He basically just wants his team to get along for now so that the MSM blabbering about infighting at the Whitehouse doesn't get taken too seriously.

Not everything regarding Trump is shilling, faggot. There were tons of articles about this, Trump telling off both Kushner and Bannon for their feud and so on.

Yeah, I knew about that, but I still got the impression over the last few weeks that Bannon lost quite a bit of influence.

You think we give a shit and are not actually happy? Gtfo kike.

Your nose was never clean because YOU CAME HERE ILLEGALLY.

Why is this so fucking hard for libcucks to understand?!

It has been something like 25k in the past 3 months. Basically nothing.

Mein sides, you glorious motherfucker! Do tell us if you're having fun.

Blind loyalisy cuck.

here's a better version

Yes, removing gun-free zones is a promise.

But all these things take time, you need to time releases of policies in such a way to limit the success of the media's campaign against the WH.

Keep flapping those arms.

So this is old news that they're rehashing for another story? I'm pretty sure we had a thread on this guy already. It was great when he was sent back, but how many DACAs are actually being deported? I'm not going to celebrate until they start going after them.

What a shame :^)

Thanks, this gave me a good laugh.

I've been trying to put your pic into words but it always sounded retarded. Thanks for the great analogy, my guy.

Neither: it was for his own benefit because he doesn't want to give the establishment any excuses to impeach him, which they were planning to do on grounds of 'muh russia'. They can't do that any more.

I love E;R.

He is. They paid to come here and leeched thousands from our system and he's sending them back for free. If anything, he's being to fair.

Man, this stuff just makes me wants them deported even faster.

OUT OUT OUT

Is that a bad thing, or is it opposite day?

Holy shit electionfags are the fucking worst

We should celebrate Trump's open borders policy, these poor opressed people can safely return to their home countries!

Trump made no such pledge. He said anyone who isn't a criminal wouldn't go back. All illegals are criminals and no one picked up on that little hint hint from Trump.

Sean Spicer said that they were concentrating on the violent criminals first.

Fucking faggot Holla Forums scum.

They still haven't recovered from passover.

What happened on passover? Aside from Anifa getting their teeth kicked in?

Short recap:

Thursday and Friday were just mindless kvetching from shariablue at that point because they got so BTFO they weren't able to function.

Thread needs more smug.

Can't deny those hitler dubs

ooooh nooooooooooo, that's so terrible… pfft.

Mmmmm feels good.
What do the kikes expect after going 100 percent anti Trump? Rothschild sees the writing on the wall and are preparing to dump Democrats.

This might be off topic, but has anyone else noticed Trump drops vague hints here and there about how he feels regarding the political process?
If you watch his speech he gave before he signed the "Buy American, Hire American" EO, he straight up talked shit about how he has to wait so long and go through congress and everything.

the man knows what subtlety is. he knows not to let people know what he's doing. the chess trope is actually right on top of what he's doing. the man is smart as fuck.

"If you support open borders, why do you keep your door locked?" is the line I always use.

Is this some kind of reverse psychology shilling ?

you mean *faggot triggered* because you seem pretty upset so far.

No, it's desperation.

He didn't dream so good.

Trump needs to be reminded that he said this:

You doomed us all.

Perhaps he's wondering why would you DREAM a man before throwing him out of the country

wtf I love Drumpf now!
#sendthemhomesafely
#repopulatemexico
#makemexicogreatagain
#standproudmexican

kek I love this timeline so much

Trump did promise we would get sick of winning.

That may be the one promise he can't keep

He did, he went a bit cucky with the African American bit at the end. He'll soon find out that no matter what help he gives the nigs, the end result will still be complete failure.

Fuck. I got nothing interesting to add to this image. Add some text or something. I've got writers block.

Trump smiling over a wall with the quote, "Dreamers have nothing to worry about".

Look how much salt is in the comments.
h ttps://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/854465237977710593

That's not bad.

Best timeline.

I have a hard time believing that there actually are people who believe this.

Really

Sure there are people who actually fall for this, but I'm certain there is a large number of people who peddle this shit and actually know they're lying.

Yeah they're called jews, come on user….

watch the shills try to spin this as Trump getting BTFO

Fuck off /r/the_Donald

There is no path to citizenship for someone in the US illegally. Citizenship requires legal immigration and a 3-5 year stay under a permanent visa. There's no legal way for the illegal spics to become citizens, even with an anchor baby.

t. Married to a LEGAL European immigrant

Get the FUCK out of here, you FUCKING SHILL. Trying to emasculate us by calling us redditors WILL NOT WORK.
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING ARGUMENT.

Top Kek.

Top Kek I'm surprised nobody posted these on university notice boards.

Its literally a phone number for a federal agency (ICE) encouraging people to report criminals, if people find that wrong then society is pretty messed up.

Apparently the La Raza judge that was in charge of the Trump University case is now in charge of this case? WTF? Out of the hundreds of judges that would be in this jurisdiction, what are the odds this beaner faggot judge gets two major Trump PR cases? So now there is a LA RAza supporting judge hearing deportation cases. Sure, makes sense… no bias at all goyim…

1100 or bust faget.

I just want yeb to be happy on his Turtle farm in Mejico with his wife and beaner chillis.

neck yourself OP ur a faggot
>>>/rope/