Friendship general thread

I'm 20 today Holla Forums. I have no real friends, and haven't had any for about 8 months now. They all moved to different parts of the state and I stayed behind in a spic infested city in central texas. Everyone I know is either a degenerate who's idea of fun is getting high and watching talmudvision, drinking which is fun, but house parties are gay and filled with niggers and spics here, or they're shitskins. I'm not autistic or ugly, and I actually have decent social skills, but I have no inclination to reach out or talk to people. If I hang out with someone it's because they reached out to me and never the other way around. I have no idea how things have slid this far, but tomorrow I'm going to spend my birthday alone, probably going to go buy a nice shotgun and spend an hour or two shooting skeet at a range. How do you make friends post redpill? How do you give a shit about people?

Blogposting, yes, but it's late and the board's already getting slid by atomic dude, feel free to delete and ban mods

happy birthday then faggot , still sage tho

Kek 🐸 bless the Fuhrer

I'm 22 and never had real friends. Fuck off with your normie shit.

that image spoke to me

Pull a Kurt Cobain user. Livestream it on Zuckerberg and die for the cause. Say; I'm doing this because Faceberg has ruined my life and needs taken off the Internet.

I recently turned 21 with no real friends within about 500 miles. Went out drinking with coworkers, no real advice here. Pretty much in the same boat with not being ugly or full blown autist, just cant be fucked to deal with people. I live in Lubbock so not much better than bum fuck central Texas for shitskins.
And sage cause this dont need to be front page.

Welcome to getting older.
Unless you have a social hobby or have an actual traditional community where people walk around to get places, the only new "friends" you will get in your life will be co-workers.

The isolation will never fix itself on it's own.

(checked)

It sounded like that was going to go in a completely different direction. The solution OP is to not talk about politics or even really think about politics when talking to people, the only thing they could possibly say to you that would be worthwhile is "Hey I think you browse Holla Forums like I do, let's talk about the jews", anything less will just make you hate them for being out of the loop, so focus on people who are either apolitical or can be nudged in our direction. Polite sage for blog thread.

Disregarding blogposting because it's your birthday. Happy Birthday user. Make this year count.

Not before I write a massive manifesto detailing the kikes enslavement of humanity user.

Well that's a bummer. Any advice on where to make non degenerate friends?

That's a tough one. I'm known as the politics guy at work.

Gonna become an electrician, so that's something

Alas, that's part of life.

Your friends will leave to another part of the country or leave the country, they will get married and caught up on their own problems and tasks so much that you will drift away.
And the older you get, the harder is becomes to make new friends.

It sucks.

Houston here. In the same boat as you. In college and no friends at the moment. One time I did meet someone who did browse on 4/pol/ but that conversation only lasted 5 minutes.
NatSoc is the one thing that makes me keep on going

Sage because I'm a faggot but happy birthday man, I'm in a pretty similar boat (I live in Winnipeg, Canada, which is….an unpleasant place to be anything but a 110% aid infested faggot OR an Israeli/Good Goy)

You can try >>>/meadhall/.
They've had some successful meetups in the past.

How do you make non degenerate friends now?

Hitler is my only real friend tbh

Thanks user. Simply thinking about the fact that i'm not a dirty leaf-poster raised my mood

Feels awfully close to self doxxing, but i'm sure fbi-chan already knows me well enough.

You're basically limited to Christcucks on that boat, friendo

Find some historically based ethnic communities (Polish, for example) and try to get involved through the church (that will, however, alienate you from the best ones, who got over all that shit and just got all NatSoc and shit)

good stuff, a trade is a good thing. As horrible as it sounds try tinder, I just moved back to my home country after 9 years abroad. Just write in your profile that you're looking for a right wing / conservative girl. I have a 3rd date tomorrow with a girl who I would have never though would have a very similar world view to me. they're out there

a) go to college. get job. rule
b) get job. get wife. rule

Those are your two options, you snotnosed brat. Get over it. The world is horrible. See pics related.

What a bummer, I have absolutely no interest in church. Maybe once i'm in a non pozzed work environment i'll be able to make white friends.

Interesting, i'll give it a try. Having just left college though, i'm worried most girls on it will be sluts.

Trade job masterrace.

Happy birthday user, know you've got something magical on Holla Forums.
Not quite friends, not just strangers, but your fellow man ready to offer you a hand, a push or a punch to the gut when you stumble.

welcome to life

This is something I never even considered (probably because I only just realized that Hollywood's bullshit "quantity" shit is anti-happiness), thanks!

Whatever you do, do not give up hope. You are a beautiful person, and I know that douns faggy, but homeboy, it's true. You are a master-racer. You have the stuff of legends in you. Rommel wasn't born magnificent, he made himself so. You also have this potential in you, do not waste it because life is "hard." Loneliness is really shit (it's how we punish criminals, after all) but it does get better. You will make friends.

Well that's the thing user, i'm not even really sad or upset about being alone. To tell you the truth i'm happy that tomorrow i'll wake up, go shooting, work out, and then spend the evening shitposting here. I don't owe anybody my time, but me.
It just feels weird and unnatural not to have any good friends is all. Thanks user.

It's probably quite age dependent, but there is definitely a large amount of girls out there who are really over the bullshit that the kikes are pushing at the moment.

Happy birthday faggot.

Happy birthday user.
I totally relate to not bothering with people unless they reach out to you.
I think the main thing is to understand that there is nothing wrong with being alone.
If you have embraced Truth and authenticity, then there you have good reason for avoiding most people, who are too wrapped up in social games and delusion to have meaningful conversations with, let alone relationships.
I would guess from the fact you are posting here that you are also above average intelligence, which adds another layer of difficulty in relating to normal folk.
I think many of us are being shaped into becoming leaders.
Not the willing, power-hungry type, but the resigned, "I never asked for this" type.
We know more about the state of affairs in the world than anyone outside the high levels of intelligence agencies, military and government, and we are fostering a drive towards personal improvement and self-reliance amongst ourselves, and encouraging others to do the same.
We are leading by example already, forgoing the easy answers to face hard Truth, never flinching, never despairing, always with an eye on the future, on making it glorious for our children and our race.
There is an old saying that I think is apt here:
"It's lonely at the top"
We are some of the best people on the planet, as hard as that may be to believe, and we are separated physically by many miles.
But, here, on the web, we are together, individual cells in the brain of the white race, working to drag it's dumb normie body onwards and upwards into a bright future, no matter the cost to ourselves as individuals.
We do it for free.

So you're in the helmholtz watson position, an excess of mental acumen has the same effect on your life as the social deficiency of the 'tism. Understandable considering the vast levels of alienation present in our current setting. My advice to you is simple, try to find people who you can relate to. If possible go via groups online and make irl friends that way with caution of course.

>>>/mlpol/

Sports, faggot. Do some.

That board is fascinating it adds the fixation with friendship the show has to the Holla Forums perspective and even though it carries some degenerate fetishistic material it as a whole is a representation of Holla Forums's success of redpilling other anons to a degree since around half of /mlp/ is also Holla Forums aligned.

You should be familiarizing yourself with the Shadow Broker toolset, user. Plenty of targets in commie-infested Austin. Go take down the Travis county democrat party servers.

Kill yourself, user.

Blog posting thread sage

OP, the older you get, the less need for friends. Get a good job, make money, start a family. If you had friends, once they do that, they pretty much ditch you. So before that happens to you, just start your own life. As a youngin I put stock in friends, as an old man I found they are shit.

I'll be your friend user. I too live in central texas, though not a city.

Where were you when I was depressed and alone in Lubbock? The flat desert shithole where theres nothing to do but watch movies and party with college sluts. And drink obviously. Fuck that place

MLP is a product of the electric jew and can therefore never be trusted.

As a furry why don't we push furry culture onto libcucks to subfurt them so we control the controlled opposition?

Are you interested in hunting? Ask around at the range if there's a hunting club stocked with pheasant in the area.
You could take some lessons and see if you want to join.
Also, German Shorthaired Pointers are great dogs. You'll have a buddy for hunting that will protect you too.
You could get a nice puppy bred for hunting. If you take the pup out to dog friendly bars, you'll have girls falling over you to say hi. A dog will make you more approachable and give people a reason to come say hi.
(Avoid dog parks though. They're bad for dogs.)

hypocrit that you are, fur culture was born on namefag forums based out of late 80s/early 90s anthropromorphic depictions of animals pushed by animation companies like yidsney. It was about wanting to be the little fox/girl. Mlp was born of the depths of Holla Forums and Holla Forums underage shitposting and general meme face cancer that was so very rampant in 2011. Know your origin stories, user

Yes I know that but why not use the weaponized autism to distract and occupy the left?

The process itself is fairly simple: you share experiences with people, that makes you naturally close to them. The problems usually arise while having said experiences when your autism kicks in.

Just find out what you like/love to do, hobbies, sport teams, games, etc. Then you start looking for people with similar interests and/or tastes and do stuff you enjoy together. Don't go "1488 gas the kikes race war now" from the get go it they'll associate you with the jewish propaganda they have been exposed to and stop seeing you as an actual person.

Once they know you sufficiently, even after they discover/realize/you them them about your powerlevel, it'll be just one more part of the person they like already, and that makes your existence tolerable - and your opinion respected. THEN you can work on redpilling them, if needed.

Once you are long enough enjoying stuff with people, having fun with them, knowing about their life and seeing their struggles, you naturally start to care. As long as they are not seen as "outsiders", that's easy enough.

If you seriously don't think that most of them are already leftists eating each other over who is more oppressed then I really don't know what to tell you other than SHIGGY DIGGY

Join a hiking group on meetup.

May sound strange, but everyone I know who has done it has found at least a few friends. Many have found a SO.

It's pretty much something that only non-fat whites do, and it's a good way to engage in extended low pressure conversations which, if you're not retarded, will lead to friends.

People suck buddy.

I've got a lot of people to go to the pub with or fuck around with, but how many can you really count on in a pickle?

the modern world doesn't bond men. no one really cares about anyone else.

The drinking and drugging a lot of people grow out of. Mid twenties people start to want things. Have some patience with people. If someone isn't redpilled or is a degenerate to some degree, that doesn't exclude them from friendship. The thing that matters is at the end of the day when shit has hit the fan will they be on your side? If your not willing to do some outreach why the hell should anyone reach out to you. Your whole post reeks of depression and arrogance. Let's feel bad for you because you grew out of shit earlier than others and now have a superiority complex about it. If you're having trouble making or keeping friends look in the mirror before you start placing blame.

Happy Birthday.
Hope you're less of a faggot next year.

I like birthday cards with jokes in them.

Making friends that aren't redpilled is a waste of time. Join your local stormer book club, Identity Europa or TRS pool party
stfu and get onto the streets you do-nothing faggots

This.

If you're politically and jq aware, you'll feel much better with others who are.

Becoming atomized is one of the worst things that can happen to us. This is absolutely part of white genocide.

HBD

Ive found those are far and few between. How many times Ive helped people out when they were fucked, but when I just needed someone to bullshit with when shit was fucked for me, nothing but silence and excuses. That has made me say fuck friends more and more.

This.

I have faith in Holla Forumsacks though. I'd die for you faggots and I don't even know you. Here's to me and you user, best friends for eternity; we'll conquer the world, vanquish the kikes, and one day the Emperor will knight us.

Cheers user!

The only reason we ever have more of them people we call friends is heavily dictated by proximity to one another growing up. Not ideas. Not beliefs. Just being around each other.

We seek cure for the rot. Our normalfag friends and others we know, they only want to cry about the symptoms, and not know the real "why?" of the situation.

Or maybe thats a sign.

Getting married, having kids, thats what all us should be doing.

Go to church.

Sieg Heil, friend. Sieg Heil.

look for a book club on the daily stormer

I've got a 16 man strong group now

Happy belated birthday. I wish you luck in finding new fashy friends.