youtube.com/watch?v=0rTdRcsSFGk&spfreload=10
vocaroo.com/i/s19QjemxJmmk
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZPaLkyrJB
pscp.tv/w/1eaJbPjzMQXKX
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Alexander_Slavros
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Lindsay_Kantha_Souvannarath
archive.is/CYCOD
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/3304-america-is-cancer/
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/live-thread-implicit-nazi-leader-richard-spencer-stands-for-free-speech-at-auburn-university/100201/1062
youtu.be/yFalXA-RNjI?t=31m32s
twitter.com/thesaintpepe/status/854475945402552320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and go fucking where, dude? To the shining white utopia upon the hill? Newsflash for ya, the degeneracy is literally everywhere now, no matter how rural you go. Kike propaganda knows no limits thanks to the internet and television, and no magical rural soil is going to change that. If you want loved ones to be redpilled, then YOU need to direct them to the proper channels, YOU need to make the effort to find and associate with other redpilled people. Transplanting yourself is no solution at all, trust me on that one.

first for fuck off KIKE

OP you know what? fucking faggot. nice thread man. you did good

xDDD

There's a man holding a holohoax sign amidst the protest

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rTdRcsSFGk

Noice.

BUMMMMMMMMPPPP

LIGHTNING ROUND EDITION

Should've just lied and said he went to one. That's what I always do, and I say I saw pools and shit.

You think the carrot is your ally? You merely adopted the carrot. I was born in it, melded by it. I didn't see the farmer's market until I was already fully grown.

Funny how he's shit colored.

Here's the D&C shill

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRING

It's like he's just there to speak random drunk Holla Forums talk. But like 4chan Holla Forums

He's 50% Black and 50% African

This idiot is getting torn apart on the holohoax.

You can't divide what was never united

Dugin needs to explain this quote. he's been making a lot of appearances in english lately why doesn't he address this?

If he looked like he was actually tipsy I would appreciate it far more.

Sure I'll never escape degeneracy but until you've lived in New England you will not realize just how fucking shitty everything is. Infrastructure, things to do, culture, diversity, crime rate. Jesus fucking christ I can't drive off a highway ramp without bending my alloy wheels. I'd rather live in fucking Miami.

And I realize there's going to be this shit quality everywhere but I have never met any New England native who has suggested staying here, or swears by a certain region.

www.pscp.tv/w/1eaKbPjQoXkJX based southern man triggering the normal fags.

Red-pilled man surrounded by PC Faggots

Did he just name the Jew?

Yes and he was laughed at…

periscope of protest outside
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbPjQoXkJX

H to remove periscope video overlay

Autistic as fuck. Will have to go back to the recording, but IIRC, he was saying we don't have a problem with them before we have problems in our own ranks.

… Of course, that's a bit sketchy, given our White problem is primarily a Jew problem.

I've met quite a few pretty cool guys from New England. in the military

He refused to disavow saying America had a jew problem. Some respect restored.

Reminder that Dicky is kosher as hell.

Yeah user, you slip in that blackpill. Nobody'll notice. On a more serious note yes the reach of the kike has grown but the rural areas are leagues above any city. Especially when he ends up having kids.

He said America DOESN'T have a jew problem.

Is there a less non-convoluted way to ask that?

Its a spectrum man, and there's a lot of variation.

Depending on where you are, transplanting yourself can be a huge fix.

the alt-right makes me fucking sick. They are a massive sink-hole keeping well-intentioned whites away from pro-white ideologies and dragging them through the based niggers and nationalist kikes mud. They are a fucking cult. Fuck them. Fuck everyone that associates with them or is complacent towards them.

I can understand why we used them to get Trump elected but now that the election is over it's time to cut ties will all the fags, niggers, and freaks that are okay with fags and niggers that make up the alt-kike.

No, you're fine with niggers, fags, and kikes. We're not because we're not diluted idiots that think America can be made great again while it's still got a parasitic infection that effects every city in the nation. Get fucked.
I do wish to divide Holla Forums from the alt-right because ALL the alt-right does is turn whites that could one day be genuinely redpilled into cucks that PRfag and are perfectly fine with everything wrong with America(ie niggers, kikes, race-traitors)

This.

I need to watch a rerun of the stream then because I must have TITANICALLY misheard.

hell yeah I have a great network of great dudes I've grown up with. Met a lot of great guys through the local car culture. But it's about quality of life for my future family. I can't have 80% of my wealth going towards "getting by" because of the "great location" of New England.

yes
GAS ALL KIKES

Still, I gotta admit, Tricky Dick does bring out a ton of oy veying, especially from the nigger golem.

New England is pretty liberal, not totally but from what I know a lot of it is still really white. Connecticut for example.

Is this a goblin?

There are a lot of good white people in New England We just live outside the cities

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox

I've listened to every daily shoah since the dox and… I don't know. They express the contrary on that show.

I think you know the answer to that one

WHO THE FUCK IS BUMPING THIS BORE FEST? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF INTERNET GOYMUTATION YOU ARE!

alt-kike detected

youtube.com/watch?v=0rTdRcsSFGk&ytbChannel=Gloom Tube

shitty link but it shows outside and isn't peri

Back to Holla Forums, rat

Don't worry user I've misheard plenty of things.

Right now I just heard Dicky say that anime is good, but that can't be right.

Yeah I've met a lot especially in Southern RI, Western MA, and throughout NH… idk man. I just have to get out of the city, that's where I live/work.

How efficient is gas, anyway? Wouldn't it be easier to have them digging mass graves wherever you find a jew nest and then to be shooting them?

I saw him, I saw the meme himself

>reddit spacing
The people that run the whole operation have very different ideas.
Even adopting the alt-kike label is enough to prove they're kikes.

I love his little cuck vest.

las kwestin

What's that artists name that uses allah snackbar clips to make electronic music?

I just don't usually like the idea of moving away from your family. I love hanging out with my parents and grandparents. If I moved away it would suck to not be able to see them often. I don't live in a very high quality of life area either. But I don't mind it. i live in Appalachia.

makes me fucking sick

Outside protest stream:

pscp.tv/w/1eaKbPjQoXkJX
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbPjQoXkJX
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbPjQoXkJX
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbPjQoXkJX

Get to the after party

Just leave TRSodomite and go back to your bog. After the dox Peinovich admitted to being a kike. If you side with kikes you do not belong here

We're just here to see communists get punched tbqh.

What?

it suits him

Reddit spacing? I've always skipped a line after greentexting. You're right though. I'm picking cherries from their podcasts but not looking at the big picture.

Reports via periscope are that more antifarts are heading into the protest area

pscp.tv/AubieTiger/1eaKbPjQoXkJX

Yes, nigger, that's what it is - everyone else has a complex. ;^)

AHAHAHAHAHAH WAT!?

WHAT IS THE MOTHER FUCKING BARBARY SLAVE TRADE NIGGER? WHO LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA BEFORE THE FUCKING COLONISTS!?

NO APOLOGIES NIGGER

he said in some recent interviews that he was very anti-american on some point but now he is more focused on fighting against globalism instead of blaming everything on "americanism".

TIME TO GEAR UP

now the fun begins

Here they come

And a line before it too, evidently. Stop enter key abuse.

LET'S HOPE OUR SIDE BROUGHT GUNS

Q&A just ended. Protest might get real now

any youtube streams of antifaggots?

We should make a commercial.

It hurts but I don't feel like I have a choice. Living in Providence RI is fucking torture. Maybe looking to the west is over-compensating.

Didn't he just stop?

SO ANONS, SPEECH RATING

Q & A RATING

Was that an aut-righter with a Vanguard America flag draped over him?

Words cannot describe how blackpilling this evening has been. Spencer has done nothing tonight, he's just made white nationalists look bad.

We need a proper representative.

Is it going to habben? The crowd seems a bit tame.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rTdRcsSFGk&ytbChannel=Gloom Tube

Speech: 2/10

Q&A: 4/10

Speech = 3/10

Q&A = 5/10

New York Pride has more energy and straighter spectators.

S: 6
Q: 7

All the maskfags got kicked out, so probably going to be pretty tame.

He was meh, as usual, but these both reek of low-energy demoralization subversives.

I've lived a lot of place. Being near family is worth a lot. That's why I moved back home.

the grass is always greener, but its really not and all that

cops all over, fuck its not going to happen. This isn't a liberal hometown where they let riots go on forever.

Auburn police and the mayor aren't going to allow hippies to run wild in the streets.

Speech: 3/10
Q&A: 5/10, Eunuch's desperation accounts for two of those points.

S: 4/10

Q: 7/10

speech: 5/10
q&a: 8/10

10/10 in my book, nothing better to do anyway.

might just have to move to a more rural area.. they're close by..

STREAM OF OUTSIDE:

That speech was ass don't kid yourself.

decent, but not great.

Dicky needs more hate facts(even though he said stats are boring)

My body is ready.

I wrote a superior speech than spencers:
vocaroo.com/i/s19QjemxJmmk
How can we of today find meaning in the relics of the past which still prove salvageable and worthy of tomorrow? With the fatal chute of Western Civilization crawls closer evermore, we modern gentlemen possess but one duty over all else: turn around the current trajectory of our race and guarantee a future for our progeny. The contemporary landscape is faulty with infinite entrapment and dissuading obstacles to guarantee our failure. All ideologies, all-isms have become tainted by the corrupting hands of the Semite. All things pure shall inevitably corrupt in the coming future if they have their way. No creation of our forefathers is sacred to these usurpers. Proof of their treachery lies in their complete disregard and blind, jealous hatred for the traditional institutions of the West: marriage, law, religion, regency. They long ago sowed the seeds of destruction and today they reap their initial investment such that we find no worthy institution nor idea which contents the European spirit. They conspire to push further downward our culture until the spiraling decline reaches an imminent halt, and with it the stoppage of an impetus as forceful as the European civilization an even greater force will emerge: the formation of the Age of the Semite. Consequentially, we of modern times are left only an incomplete understanding of the philosophy and culture of our predecessors. As moderns and as enlightened figures, our collective duty remains clearer to me now than at the time of its formulation, that we must let die off the uncontrollable behemoth of a culture. In many senses, the near future will hold us all to the flames of turmoil and devastation looming so close. Our situation will deteriorate at an ever increasing rate. Our countries will become swamped with invaders, our churches will crumble, our spirits crushed and forgotten. The specific reason that our duty lies in guaranteeing the preservation of a life for the Sons of Europa, and not in the West itself, is due to the reality that the decline spiraled past the returning point. We must accept that to sustain and, even less so, to progress under current conditions is simply an impossible feat. The gentleman, the man belonging to the aristocratic class, so to speak, of which I am a proponent and member of, accomplishes his duty through self-imposed regimental discipline and through the virtues espoused according to his own accord. Which of you exactly fits the character of a gentleman other than those men free from the clutches of modernity? None of you! I define the modern man here not as our contemporary, but instead as a vulgar and irreligious derelict who possesses neither a sense of soul or higher-order. The cosmopolitan city, even up to a century ago, was filled to the brink with this particular profligate. In past centuries, the city existed solely as a containment for the most repugnant of humanity: the poor, the bourgeois, the communist, the pervert, the unwed, the impotent, the retarded. Today, the city is all this times ten. The metropolitan filth even overflow into once pure rural areas with their small town plastic tourism. If the lethal revolutionary spirit sprung forth from the poverty of starving peasant farmers, it surely fostered itself in the polluted minds of the effeminate city dweller. This new type of male lacking any masculinity loathes the gentleman of the countryside. We remind him of his unnatural existence. It is up to us, the gentleman, the over-man, to build a new creed of Europeans fit in the virtuous practices of our ancestors…

"FUCK"

"CANADA"

Check em faggot.

checked for low energy obvious jewkike kikeness

4/10 speech. Wasn't completely terrible, but Dicky's not a very inspiring speaker.

6/10 Q&A, he did alright. Enoch yelling at the 'like, what does white even mean lol' cunt was 7/10.

Unready your body.

Looks like It was a good call to watch hockey instead.

Used properly they can win the argument.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Speech (old man): 2/10

Speech (Spencer): 1/10

Q&A (Spencer): 3/10

Q&A (Kike Enoch): 7/10

Mayhem outside: 4/10

Low energy all around, except Kike Enoch who should have talked more.

He isn’t all that articulate not does he appear to have much wit, but he is out there doing it under pressure so I won't be to overly critical.

The cuck levels outside are off the fucking charts.

Speech was pretty lame.
Q & A was alright though, Enoch was much better than Spencer in that regard though. The based lawyer at the beginning dropped some good hatefacts too.

It's not that stats are boring, it's about how you present them. Implicit Dicky wouldn't know that though.

you saw the cops taking antifa masks and hoodies off. You think they'd let an open carry through?

That fat kike should talk more often, he definitely espouses the high verbal IQ and doesn't afraid of mentioning Jewry (unless its in his family tree).

Give it somewhere and we'll care.

I hear a scuffle

I think he could be a subversive after tonight; why is it he is representing us instead of someone else? There are much better options.

He was great, he needs to take over these talks, or they should split them 50/50. I might get onto him on Twatter about it.

Shit's going down

i take that back ITS HAPPENING

IS IT HABBENING?

Refused to acknowledge the jewish problem. 0/10 it was shit.

Who do you suggest? I'm genuinely curious.

As for why? He's someone whose willing and able to do it, would be my assumption - the faggot has a lot of connections… Which is part of why he shouldn't be trusted.

I really want to spark a civil war somehow. Tension levels this high can't last long.

When will the day of the rope come?

What's happening, fams?

Sounds and looks like it's just autistic screeching for now.

He names the jew in private.

I can't understand what these hicks are mumbling

Someone lit off a little firecracker I think

I dunno, but there's running.

North Korea did what?>?????

They're not staying at the campus all night. How far is antifa gonna follow them?

In either case my body is ready.

Somebody shoot someone.

ZOMBIE MOVIE TIME

> pscp.tv/w/1dRKZPaLkyrJB

lol he tripped on the bush

Hope you used protection friendo

SCUFFLE THEME!

Yeah I'm sure he's better.

Spencer is really trying to make white nationalism sound poetic and inspiring but it comes off low energy when considering our political climate. He was pretty good in the QA with the rhetoric, even if he wasn't using a lot of stats and such to back what he was saying.

5/10 overall but I think the fact that this happened without any disasters is a good sign.

What he was saying is that if White people get their shit together there won't be a Jewish problem.

What in the fuck just happened?

True

He should have at least hit on:
1) Whites impending minority status
2) Diversity damages social cohesion
3) Voting trends of non-white for those lolbertarias in the crowd.

And those are pretty mild/introductory, he didn't even have to bring up race and intelligence, I doubt the normies could have handled it anyway.

The fuck is going on?

Spencer needs to learn to attack the language, and not parrot shit fed to him by his controllers.

Diversity is not the problem. Diversity is beautiful. It's the expression of nature. Our very DNA operates on the impetus of diversity.

The problem is uniformity. Corporate agriculture has destroyed hundreds of different species of corn, wheat, potato among others. The world is being fed on a select few species. This puts us at massive risk, these species are designed to produce a lot of quantity, not flavor, health or edibility. One bio engineered plant virus could wipe out most of our food stock.

The Jewish elite are attempting to make the world a single culture, a single race, fed by a single few different types of food. Their goal is to destroy diversity, while using the language of diversity to do it. Simplification is their weapon. They are simple people.

This TRS faggot doesn't explain this in the right context. "Diversity is our greatest strength" use their language against them. Germans with Nordics, Anglos, Slavs, Celts, Huns, and so on. We are an allied array of diverse peoples. This language can even be used to convince mongrels, and non-whites because it speaks to what has happened to them.

In India, Monsanto has ravaged their food stock and seed banks, the same in Africa. The Jewish plan has unfolded across the world, and in a way has given us the opportunity to realize we're all in the same basket. The Jews want to kill us all.

I have an easier time redpilling non-whites than I do cucked whites. That's because the conditioning on them is weaker, and it's so easy for them to understand the culprits when the pieces are put together. Jews have made an enemy of the world a thousand times over. Don't forget that.

There is time still.

This shit right here.

So many selfie sticks…

RIGHT WING SPEECH SQUADS!!!!!

They're moving off the campus territory. Prepare your Anus.

what happened?

There is not a sound as cringe-worthy than 18 year old white girls trying to larp as black panthers

People seem to be running from something

That streams pretty shit too though.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

It's always happening user.

is open carry legal? its a red state right

If anything that tells you how low energy is the "leadership".

Sounds like its habbening but who can tell. How frustrating.

Quit shilling your shitty stream. It's the same thing but with wasted screen space.

Race mixing is the opposite of diversity.

You saw the uhuru gainesville thing right? The most black power we wuz movement around and manned entirely by white women

It's very open carry, not that it matters tonight but the Alabama Senate just passed a bill to allow conceal carry….without a permit.

What if we recorded these speeches, planted them in inconspicuous .mp3s like "insertpopularniggermusic.mp3" and realsescd them to the public for free download? People used to do that back in the lime wire days. Imagine if we put together a .zip of Kendrick Lamar's new album, with track names, album art and everything, but the mp3's were far right speeches. We could use the pirate bay, kat, and zip sharing sites and nu-males and normies will download that shit without thinking.

Every college except notre dame should be destroyed

pscp.tv/w/1eaJbPjzMQXKX

pscp.tv/AubieTiger/1eaKbPjQoXkJX

I'm guessing the police moved in as soon as things started to get rowdy

Why not notre dame?

sage

I'm going to break consensus here, but:
i.) Mike Enoch
ii.) Greg Johnson

I don't care about Mike's wife being half-Jewish (though he should have been honest from the get-go) and I also don't care about Greg being gay.

Mike understands how normies see things; Spencer thinks he can just talk fluffy language and not answer questions when he's asked. It's a tragedy watching him.
Greg is smart as hell and is great at speaking.

I literally don't know anyone else, and you American's need to get white nationalism irl very quickly with the way your demographics are going.

I don't care, Mike is the best representative I can think of. Do you have any ideas? (seriously, I want to get involved in organising this shit now that it's become obvious that Spencer will never redeem himself and learn how to present his ideas to an audience)

Be gentle, I'm thinking out loud here. Holla Forums will always be Holla Forums but you guys need to get a better representative for white nationalism.

Anons in the know and working with spencer could be off campus holding some commie killing tools for the goys since that shit wasn't allowed on campus.

not gonna habben/ 10.

posting a sage post is the equivalent of not posting at all. although that meme is worth saving

Hope they don't spoil the fun

Go home leftypol, its just getting good

Well. I guess that was a paragraph not worth typing.

Auburn police won't take shit from any dirty hippies trying to start trouble, especially if they are non-local. The mayor won't allow that to happen. The Auburn football program has huge investors who won't allow a few hippies to ruin their investment.

Come on dude.

jews and fags?

They just go to a PopularNiggerArtistVEVO Youtube channel and listen there.

Spencer needs to stop being a faggot and address the JQ.

cmaaaaaaaahn

the pigs are all over.. fuck if this was a liberal school the fun would have already started

THIS IS A PROTEST THREAD NOW

h
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rTdRcsSFGk

OK NEVERMIND JEEZE

I've got plenty of 'em, user. By that I mean, I have one more of them. Spencer is barely worth the drive space of these two images combined, and that's in the modern age of copious free space for nothing.

You agree with them on basically everything, you go there.

But here's the problem man: who else is there? Implicit Dick drives people away from the movement. Enoch and Greg can convert people.

Any alternatives?

There aren't as many crazy antifa in Alabama. Though as you can tell. The poz has reached everywhere.

The aut-kike doesn't represent Holla Forums and neither do these literal cocksuckers. Fuck off back voat/reddit/trs or wherever the fuck you came from.

nice trips. Too bad it will never fucking happen. The closest we got today is Enoch criticizing "international financiers"

It slipped my mind that the southern police don't take shit from rioters. I hope the other happenings later in the month don't get spoiled.

low energy

How about just Enoch. Keep the fag out.

Because Pence is giving a speech there next month and he will allow it to be spared

FUCK YOU NAZI PUNKS
GO HOME AFTER COMFORTABLY WATCHING THE ENTIRE SPEECH AND NOT BEING PHYSICALLY HARASSED BECAUSE COPS ARE CALMLY ESCORTING PEOPLE OUT AND NONE OF US HAS THE BALLS TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

It sucks that Enoch clearly got into the movement just for the money though.

Never have, never will

No they can't. TRS is a sinking ship and Counter-Currents is an objective failure.

White gentiles who don't fuck non-Whites or other men?

Bad idea and waste of time, normies don't work like that. When redpilling normies, I use GLR's talking points and go from there.

This. Kike Eunuch and Grindr Greg are just as bad, when there are no proper WN representatives the solution is to be the Hitler you want to see in the world, Protest user is a fine example of this.

I guess Enoch could be a fascist maybe but he'll never be natsoc. Although he's a little too racist to be a good fascist.

t. i'm a fascist

We mostly care about the bankers and greedy Corporatists and race is important but secondary.

I don't agree with everything. His speech tonight sucked and he still won't name the jew. As for you leftypol you still need to go home. Let the real men enjoy the riot

Why in the name of god do we even need a "representative"? There are plenty of irl white nationalist groups out there that don't have some overarching leader to stick his big fucking face all over the news. Some user a few weeks ago was talking about his Texas group and it seemed like it was thriving without someone like Spencer in charge. Why can't we be a collection of autonomous groups, united by a general common cause? We get together to bash commie heads in and leave any differences aside.

Anons always claim that a single leader brings unification, but from what I've seen self-styled leaders seem to divide more than anything else.

Leftists love this meme so much. I don't even fit the bill technically speaking, but I feel like I should just embrace the label at this point

excuse me?

the guy with holocaust sign?

Fascist might be against immigration totally but it was never know for calling people niggers and the like.

Lefties have a problem with white supremacists in white countries, but they will never have a problem with say, Han Chinese supremacists in China. They are just plain anti-white and should be called out on it.

Never accept the labels of left. Not alt-right, not white supremacist even if you are.

antifa is here to smash fascism

Well, if you can't get any decent White people that fit your standards, sit up and do so yourself.

You're not a fascist.
You're a cuck and so is Kike Eunuch

I think he means Italian Fascism. Evola was too edgy for them.

Honestly I wish people knew more about what fascism really was. Read the Codex Fascismo book series.

EVERYONE WHO IS OKAY WITH THE ALT-KIKE'S EXISTENCE NEEDS TO LEAVE Holla Forums RIGHT NOW

Nah there was an 8/pol/ user a while back who did protests at the Federal Reserve and named the Jew IRL. Redpilled a bunch of normies and got harassed by JDL, real human bean and true hero.

I remember a thread on that a while back, total propoganda.

It's not as if my decrying Spencer getting punched would save him, the little pussy is practically a magnet for that sort of shit. Who am I to deny a man his calling?

WEW

No, you.

The alt-right are degenerate kikes and fag enablers. Come register on ironmarch.org. We are trve fascists as you can see.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Alexander_Slavros (founder)

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Lindsay_Kantha_Souvannarath (his skype fap)

archive.is/CYCOD (their furry co-founder)

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/3304-america-is-cancer/ (their Russian kike that they finally banned for kikery)

pic related is the Puerto Rican leader of their "American" street group that is half Muslim.

even italians called niggers what they were, they still do to this day. Italians are about as racist as anyone else, there is nothing bad about being racist.

You can skip the sob story and just say you're a faggot

They're a bunch of faggots too. Full of literal shitskins larping as white.

Well anons, if you see someone with a white rose on their chest, kill em.

You don't know what fascist ideologues were really about. Read the Codex Fascismo.

They had a facebook page and site awhile ago. I remember them from when Trump was still a candidate.

you should kill yourself first faggot

Damnit Holla Forums

Word on cuckchan is that the Spencer crew got run off by a big crew of antifa and a big group of cucky college bros.

Trying to be contructive after tonight has shown that Implicit Dick will kill this movement as soon as it goes mainstream.
I just can't think of alternatives who would do it - Enoch probably would if he was encouraged/could siphon some of Spencer's funding.

CC is doing well as analytics will tell you; TRS is also doing fine. Talking shit about them won't help us make any progress.

Getting into the public eye is important to capitalise on after Trump raised white racial consciousness.

I'm ugly, a terrible speaker, and I'm not American - though I write a lot of articles for nationalist/racialist publications and I'm involved in the nationalist party in my own country.

What I can see right now that concerns me so much is how Spencer is wasting the opportunity white nationalists in America have in the wake of Trump.

Give it up faggot, that narrative is never going to take off.

Honestly yeah, man is a weak speaker and needs to learn how to fight. Still, why the sage? This is a protest thread

They probably had a driver to get them out.

This event needs more gunfire

Remember that feeling during the Austin nogmarch when we heard those shots ring out?

No, Im talking about hundreds of people bro, antifa and college frat bros supposedly came out in force and ran the aut-right fags out of town.

pick one

It's old, white, wealthy, cigar chomping, oil men in cowboy hats and stuffy WASP, yankee, nazi collaborating, bankers…and military Generals with buzz cuts, chewing tobacco and plotting how to take out the commies. The stereotypical villains of the leftist conspiracy theorist.

The story of the original movement is fabricated is what I am getting at. It’s rollercoaster-tier bullshit.

Speak for yourself nigger.

yeah if you think fascists respected niggers, you should see what they rightfully did to Ethiopia.

Antifa will vanish at the first whiff of grapeshot.

Fuck off uzbek.

proof?

I know that. Italians didn't buy into Aryanism, though. How could they? Their ancestors were niggers.

The JQ is my litmus test for who is on my side. Minor shit like economics or whether we should use Helicopters or Gas to remove the Commies is of minor concern to me. Spencer is luke warm on the JQ, so I am luke warm in my support of him.

wew

They get less traffic than the flag-Earth retards on the Renegade Tribune.

Nope.

Gargle more Uzbeki cock.

'fascism' doesn't care about race, only nation and is totalitarian whereas NatSoc only cares about race by acknowledging that the race is the nation and the nation would be nothing without the race and is authoritarian. It's why fascism is a shit ideology.

Nice >reddit spacing TRS, why do you guys never learn or seek to improve yourselves? Easy to spot as ever.

no, I was here first. Fuck off and die.

Fuck off with this "based niggers" bullshit. They aren't victims - they're just violent freaks that have no place in or anywhere near a white nation like the US.

I'm actually upset about the amount of protestors in Alabama. I thought it would be far less.

I'm protesting Spencer being such a faggot and shitting up the image of Holla Forums by association.

There are pgis all over the place. Spencer is protected by police escort and private security. Alabama is an open carry state so i don't thin kthe cops are gonna chance this one

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

No clue, that's the word that was being pushed on cuckchan - whether its true or not I can't tell.

A witness on the jewtube stream claimed that a bunch of people on both sides met and fought, but what happened from there on is unclear.

Speech: 3/10
I caught only a few minutes of it but seemed like Spencer was trying too hard to be Hitler. Ideal rhetoric after the final victory but is unfitting given the current condition. As it stands it just comes off as pretty pathetic.

Q&A: 5/10 (Enoch 8/10)
On some questions he answered very well but on others he but pranced like a la la homo man, like one of the last questions about 'the existence of human biodiversity.' Literally all he had to say was something along the lines of:

Enoch had the right idea of keeping his responses concise. Equating the new definition of racism with anti-whiteness worked a lot better than Spencer's propensity to skirt around questions to avoid naming the kikes or whatever he was trying to pull off. Spencer has a lot of room for improvement.

FUCK OFF ALT KIKE

Something crazy happened though, there was some kind of 'chase'.

The Doctrine of Fascism is the intro to the Codex Fascismo. Although its not included in the series. You are supposed to read it before as a part of the series.

Wrong one, it wasn't the armed protest, he talked to passerby, handed out flyers, and got into a bunch of arguments with kikes and shitlibs.

If this turns into a red victory I'm going to be pissed

> youtube.com/watch?v=0rTdRcsSFGk&spfreload=10

Jewtube stream, non-student talking about tearing down 'Nazi' flyers, while niggers call for legalizing weed in the background, which the non-student agrees with.

video?

why would frat members give a fuck about this? I'm not buying it. I'm in a frat and there is no way any of them would give two shits.

Ironmarch is not the source of the shilling. The Jew uses multiple layers to sow discord and mistrust.

You're actually worse than TRS. Let them post their retarded shit into the ether - they're not even worth the energy of laughing at. Holla Forums changed an entire culture. TRS throws gay pool parties.

So brave.

I almost filtered you because I thought you were the actual IronLARP shill from the other threads. I did accidentally report you though, my bad.

Definitely sounding like the aut-right got stampeded by antifa and normies. No evidence thus far though.

its still fun to post memes at them

He's ruining the movement. You don't even need to broach the JQ to give a normie-palatable justification for white-nationalism. That's my problem with him.

proof or it didn't happen

Enjoy 4cuck2.0 then.

This infighting between Holla Forums and the alt-right is pretty fucking stupid tbh, but whatever. Gas the Kikes Race war now.

Ironmarch is still gay. Just less gay than TRSodomites/aut-kikes

You sweet summer child.

In fucking Alabama of all places. Talk about a windfall for the reds. Still, I want proof

We need video, one would assume someone had to have a camera there.

I'm suspicious if its true - I had predicted earlier that this might happen, because I had a feeling the purpose of this was to draw out the appearance of the aut-right so that they could be symbolically demoralized, as revenge for Berkley, which was an organic response.

are you at gooka yet?

Likewise. Need video.

I sincerely don't understand how Holla Forums has become so incredibly retarded.
"It wasn't the Jews"
Who founded the NAACP ? Who started the fucking civil rights movement in the fucking first place ? I'll give you a fucking hint, it wasn't blacks. Not because they're "based" you fucking mouth breathing retard. It's because farm animals won't organize themselves on their fucking own.

I couldn't post on Holla Forums all day. I was there. Where were you faggots? I barely escaped some kind of bum rush. I just got safe.

Is this Imkikey? I love the masterful smug anime girl posting.

They're still asshurt about it and don't even bother hiding it. I want their salt m8.

How is it infighting if Holla Forums isn't Aut-Kike?

Were you there?

We have a common interest, pretty simple.

How many numbers on both sides user? What the hell happened? This was meant to keep up the momentum from Berkley

So what happened faggot, be specific.

From whats being claimed, seems you aut-right fags got run off by normie college chads and antifa.

Yeah, is it still down?

pics or it didn't happen

No user. You don't want to punch to the right do you? ;^)

I agree. All white nationalists are bad, no one is hardcore enough, and they're all simultaneously Jews, fags, shills, feds, and cuckservatives.

This might answer your question.

see

CODEX FASCISMO

There is no part one. Part one is the doctrine of fascism by Benito Mussolini.

If you want to know about fascism. This is the definitive book series. Written by and American Eastern Orthodox Pastor.

I really mean it, trying it on normalfags and leftypol makes them butthurt in record speeds.

This thread needs a booster shot.

if I recall correctly it was that jew Mike Enoch of TRS and a couple of others who did the roman salute at that meeting right after the Rithard Sthpencer "Hail Trump!" speech, he probably did it on purpose because he knew his buddy at The Atlantic magazine was filming. This whole 'scene' of LARPers is a joke, half of them are fags and the other half are jews.

Seemed like antifa left down Tatch Ave. Only 20 of them, but then I heard banging and a big mob came from Foy Hall suddenly.

Fucking Christ, is there any normal White Nationalist group that isn't infested with shills, non-whites, and fags?

*and fascist historian

This Pol-Alt-right splitting is retarded. What are you even talking about with based niggers and nationalist kikes? They name the Jew frequently and address the problem with Black sub-humanness.
Perhaps. the only point they differ with Pol on is whether full extermination of the Jews is required or whether physical removal will suffice, and whether NS is the answer or whether something else can be figured out. The points of difference are relatively minute at this point of the game and yet you poltards go on about how Jewy they are.
Even that Spencer Jew ally quote has a clear meaning if not taken out of context, I mean, you're quoting from the Jewish Daily Forward for Christ sakes, why would you trust their word which leads you to attack an ideological ally. Clearly Spencer means, as he's made clear in speeches, that the Jews have an ethnostate, we want what they have, which is a way to crack into the normie mind and get them thinking of ethnostates as legit.

And before you accuse me of being a Jewish shill, I think NS probably is the way but I need to think this over more, a fascist aristocracy would probably be great, the Jews do need to be exterminated, sending them to Israel and nuking it would be a good solution, blacks etc need to be keep in small zoos if not wiped out, the rest exterminated, perhaps the top IQ portion could be given a scrap of land somewhere. The only other race that could be preserved in full would be the Japanese, but only subordinate to White dominance. Finally, the other races, if we don't wipe them out, need to be kept under our boot forever and never permitted to grow to even 5% of our population. Those are my thoughts.

We'll see in Pikesville on the 29th

I have pics on my phone. Gotta make sure it doesn't have metadata on it first. Sorry for bad grammar. I'm out of breath.,

oh I know, anime posting triggers shills, but I'm trying to trigger a different type of cancer here, and that is TRSemites.

Anime is the last stand of implicit white identity confirmed.

Don't listen to the shills here. TDS has done more for white nationalism than anyone here>>9748118

I literally did not read anything after your first line.

I wish I could be there, but I'm a bit young.

god damn there's a lot of these

So Mike Peinovich and Ames Friedman aren't jews?

Greg Johnson, Ryan Faulk, Ghoul, Jack Donovan, etc. are all straight?

You've convinced me. I'd rather work with literal fucking commies to attack those who are slightly less hardcore, that's a good idea.

Just fuck off, Holla Forums.

metadata doesn't give you anything, as long as your camera isn't your name you should be fine

Help stop enter key abuse. ;_;
six gorillion hours in blender's video sequencer

SO WHAT HAPPENED YOU FAGGOT

Having entry level redpills is a bad thing? Or are the 2000 of us Holla Forumsacks gonna fix the world by ourselves?

Lurk 20 years before posting. Nice to know the next gen isn't totally pozzed.

topkek. It didn't work months ago it won't work now.

Kek. What, are you asshurt you got called out in the /leftpol/ thread?
Have fun letting cucking to jamal and letting fags bum your kids.

Yes, but we operate more like a militia and less like a WN group. We don't namefag, and we rarely make public appearances for political purposes.

Kikes may have founded the civil rights movement, but they aren't the ones perpetuating nigger culture, they're just pushing it as the predominant one and giving niggers the impunity to be as they naturally are - violent fucking apes.

It's do what thou wilt personified.

The cover of the last one is misleading because fascism and NatSoc have very different ends.

Fuck right off KIKE
Alt-kikers constantly cuck for "based" niggers and other subhumans who put a #MAGA hat on and pretend they don't hate the white race for five seonds.
And yet, in practice they always seem to cuck for Israel, "nationalist jews who are totally based", and any shitskin that wants to be "in"
Fuck right off with this shit.
wew wew wew

Well if anything was confirmed tonight, Spencer is absolute cancer and needs to be ostracized as much as humanly possible. He's like fucking anti-charisma, he actually sucks charisma and energy out of the room and makes a laughing stock of WN everywhere. Not to mention he's a colossal faggot who gets chased away without a fight wherever he goes.

Fuck him.

Conveniently, there's no footage of Enoch starting it. And he said he didn't either, he was one of the first to freak out about it.
Stay online-only though you D&C faggot

Online-only fags want to kill the movement as soon as it's going irl. Seems very convenient to me.

This is fundamentally important. We need to oust Richard for someone else before he kills the irl movement.

You don't know how the internet works do you?

this tbqh. How the hell is this guy famous for giving speeches if he suck so badly? Sure activates my almonds….

You can't lurk at life user. Especially when my school is full of spics

That's a lie, he took credit for it.

Is that fucking snax getting pissed on?

Little man. Learn that there will never be a place that hates more than this place.

It's not misleading. It explains the differences in philosophy between Natsoc and Fascism. It doesn't hide it. Seriously you won't regret reading it. It's not this authors writings. Its a historical collection of the greatest writings of fascist philosophers form the godlen age.

WHAT HAPPENED
DID ANTIFA WIN OR NOT

That's what I took from tonight as well. Our movement should remain leaderless indefinitely until the next literal Hitler comes along. Anons just need to ride the tiger, be alpha, and fulfill the 14 words.

*golden age

They weren't allowed to wear masks so most of them went home.

The ones that stayed are annoying niggers who kept asking stupid questions in the QA.

Then what the fuck was this 'chase' and why is there no video footage of it?

Are there any good speakers with some charisma who are actually rightwing? Even molymeme is better than the alt-right

it was separate
I still think both are great ideas if kept separate, though with trumps recent comments on the fed, not sure where to go with it

Videos coming soon maybe. Can't seem to upload them.

I probably will, I've always wanted to know more about fascism beyond listening to Dvce speeches and the occasional infograph.

Well there's a theory that his wife is connected to Dugin, who finances him or something….honestly I don't know how he's gained any prominence. At least Grindr Greg is intelligent and can make a logical argument. Maybe Dicky sold himself as the clean-cut future of WN before anyone asked him to open his mouth, and won over all the NPI dorks.

You got chased off by that crowd. user, plastic beads and m80s.

We finally get someone in the spotlight doing something in the REAL GOD DAMN WORLD and pol reeeeeeeees out.

There are millions of us right? We totally outnumber liberals right? Really?

Did you wake up one day suddenly NatSoc? Learning the truth isn't instant. "PRcucking" for the purpose of further redpilling a bad thing? That's how I've converted multiple people including liberal fucking women to our cause. Slow but unceasing truth. I didn't come out and say Gas the Kikes day one. I'm not a fucking idiot.

I saw the speech and the full 'tism afterward. I don't care about that. I want to know if commie skulls met the pavement and why our boys seem to have run off in the heartland of the South

I brought my femanon. I had to keep her safe.

I'm beginning to think he could be an actual subversive. It's either that or he's exceedingly stupid.

Then link me to it

We are essentially leaderless, but white nationalism needs a new representative - Holla Forums is never going to change after all the shill storms that were weathered here, but white-nationalism can gain nationwide attention after Trump. It already fucking is but Dicky is making a mockery of it

It's so obvious that we're being raided by some TRSodomite discord.

They're dumber than CTR and also not anywhere near as smart as the JIDF.

There likely wasn't a "chase", just Dicky walking quickly to his car while a few 80 IQ college idiots shouted at him. If anything exciting happened, we would have seen it by now.

Why? What the fuck were you thinking? You're an user, you have a duty to make Holla Forums proud every time you go to this shit. How through was the weapons pat down?

You mean some leftist discord.
Lurk longer, get the diction right.

Some of us like both TRS and Pol.

Bullshit man. This is starting to stink.

The guy who was filming the whole speech thing left and then was running from a big crowd of people, to the point he was out of breath. Something went down - or else this is all the stinkier.

both of you leave this board right now

No weapon pat down. There were some barricades. Heavy police presence. They let us wander wherever we wanted though.

tried too hard/10

Darkest hour of the Germanic race? Darkest hour of the Germanic race.

31:35

Before you start posting shit, tell us what the fuck happened you enormous faggot. Jesus Fucking Christ.

oh OK maybe you're right and Peinovich dindu nuthin after all. But I'm still right about the LARPer scene being half fags half jews

You must be tired trying to shove all those words into other peoples mouths
And no anons don't have to be a PRcuck like you. Just paying attention to what social ills are bugging them and starting from there begins the process.

THIS
I want answers and I don't want them from some mold covered marx lover

Maybe his definition of Semite excludes Khazars.

True, but we and Ricky Spency do have some common enemies we should team together against. Spencer is a decent inroads to a more serious white nationalism

The Doctrine of Fascism followed by the Codex Fascismo by H.R Morgan is the best possible education you could ever get on Fascism in your life. If you want want to know more about it. This is it. Its not very well know or public of course. But this is the absolute best series of books you could ever in your life read on the subject.

Then I've never PRcucked at all. I don't soften my position to convert normies. All i do is start slow, which there is nothing wrong with and is the only strategy to get them on our side. I'm not blackpilling on purpose we will win. We will win no matter what stands before us. But we have to over compensate, we may not get another chance at this.

convert to webbum - google "web, for retards"

I've been aware of the issues facing my nation(specifically demographics being fucked and jews being behind it) my whole life due to never taking in kike propaganda. It just runs off my brain, the minute a teacher told me to "be nice to the black kids" I stopped listening to anything they said. Maybe I was just raised right, maybe it's undiagnosed autism.
It's natural, they just have to learn to let go of the propaganda they've consumed teaching them to go against their natural feelings. If they don't have these feelings they are a lemming and therefore not worth it.
Yes, because every redpill you dispense is tainted by PR and you will never get to the point where real redpills can be dispensed if all you do is PRfag. Look at the alt-kike - they could have had something if they didn't PRfag but now they have based niggers on stage and get chased out of every college they go to because they promote an ideology of weakness.
I have probably converted many more by living a life as an upstanding Aryan who is not ashamed of who he is. I've turned every gf I've had into a racist primitivist at the very least and I literally seek out unstable liberal skanks because they let me do deranged shit to them in bed.
I never say shit like that, advocating genocide is illegal here. I do say "hitler got a bad rap" and "the jewish people are behind the migrant crisis" a lot though. Save logic for the few, emotion for the masses. Emotion works best when it's:
NOT HELD BACK BY PRCUCKING

Most people do, I'd be willing to venture– although you're playing a part for the overt shills to bounce off of.

Weird how people who really really don't like the alt-right always show up at the same time. Weird how when they're not around Holla Forums varies between indifference and outright support. Weird how commies on Holla Forums and Holla Forums like to brag to me that they pulled a fast one on Holla Forums as regards the alt-right, and consider it one of their greatest victories. Weird how these people who definitely aren't pinkos in disguise never speak well of anyone on the right.

I have a relative that's in the soccer team and he's the only white, let alone blonde. Everyone else is a spic, I feel you.

I fully agree my fellow TRS POL-TRS alliance friend!

The WN you'll get with spencer will look a lot like cucked capitalist America today. Goo luck with that new ZOG.

meet the new ZOG, same as the old ZOG

You're right that isn't prcucking that's just being tactical.

so many TRShills back for round 3, looks like another round of doxing is needed

There was a pathetic little march of about 20 antifa. They walked down the concorse and waited at the stop light. The went down Thatch Ave., then walked back and walked down College St. They seemed to not know where to go. Then, a mob started charging from Foy Hall, and we were charged at. My femanon was scared, so we ran into an alley to escape.

Come on DOXX me!

FAG!

You POLsters can't do shit to us at TRS! HAHA! Civic nationalism is the way!

as far as I know, he just organized a couple sites where others provide content and shill for books and shit, and phalanx, so a traditionally jewish method of advancing himself. I don't know if he's famous for speeches, all I've heard was his Texas 'amazing' speech that go shilled here, and I quit after 10 minutes it was so fucking gay.

you're delusional and cancer if you brought women in instead of men

I've never heard a nonfag say they were 'redpilled' by Spencer. Not one.

you are GAY, fucking KIKE

You got a point. If most people here weren't so autistic we could have done a lot more already. I mean look at the stickied thread to promote the print-a-flyer day, it's filled with crap like that retard pasting the URL for this board next to the DailyStormtard at the bottom of his flyer. It's embarassing.

I found my videos of Antifa and the crowd.

Thank you for the information. So it was a rout. Did anyone put a fight? The weak speech and a psychical failure doesn't give me good vibes.

is it on >>>/pdfs/ ?

I agree with you completely. My point is simply having a "net" to gather normies where we can grab them and continue redpilling them is a good Idea. TDS mocks the idea of the "based black guy constantly" I don't see how they are PRcucking. I think they are more useful, than harmful, we need to use them.

My videos are nigger-tier. I'm trying to upload them now. They are MP4, but they won't upload.

What was the nature of this 'mob'?
Do you know anything beyond that?

its called shitposting retard

I am dedicated to the truth user, but if it looks bad maybe hold off. I don't want to hear them brag about this.

Did it look like this?
//twitter.com/SamAWilloughby/status/854518008424878080

Mostly talking about my mother, and sister. Family first. They have completely accepted me as an open NatSoc. Which is incredibly valuable.

Fuck that. I want to see the aut-right in their true form.

Not sure if this augurs well.

I stand corrected, that's a big fuck up right there.

Yeah, completely right. But then every movement relies on coordinating a large number of useful idiots. Our follower-class just aren't very useful right now when the culture is so anti-white and they larp as Hollywood skinheads.

I think he's doing a lot of damage to the movement by making us seem stupid and irrational. Think of how he answers questions with a snarky remark and no actual answer, it just looks bad.

He couldn't convert anyone, he nearly makes you want to give up white nationalism he's so cringy.

is it slowing down now? Did anything happen?

I heard very loud banging. I don't know if it was explosives or just sticks hitting shields. It seemed like a stampede of panicking people, but I didn't want to risk that they meant to hurt my friends.

Not currently. But the books are very cheap. The Codex Fascismo three books should only cost you 12 or 15 dollars on Amazon Kindle and you can find the doctrine of fascism by Benito for free online. I don't know if you can find a pdf of the codex for free anywhere. It isn't very well known. Like I said. Its mainly a compendium of writings by the most famous fascist philopshers put together by the worlds best fascist historian. Not a very well known work.

Upload them to zippyshare.
Split the archives up if you need to.

This, I noticed it too.

Antifa doesn't need a victory. Better to chastise the alt-right ourselves then join forces with the communists and anarchists.

Definitely looking like the aut-right got fucked up by college chads and antifa.

Spencer spreads weakness and indecisiveness wherever he goes, so I doubt there was a fight. Contrast to Berekely, which didn't have some faggy-ass e-celeb or "WN representative" there.

Lemmings are the beta males. Women who don't believe in anything and will adopt, wholeheartedly, the views which he believes are acceptable in society.

Truly, they are goyim. Pierce writes about these people who cannot distinguish right from wrong in his novel, the Turner Diaries, although it is not a particularly new idea. I'd say the most if not all regular Holla Forums are not lemmings but many of these Trump people probably are.

I'll put them on mixtape.moe. My internet is very slow. Have patience. Is the thread autosage? Should we make a third thread?

We are on the scene breaking the faces of alt-right faggots. Only we are true fascists. You are on a site with furries and faggots. Fix it. If you are an alt-right faggot expect to lose teeth.

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/live-thread-implicit-nazi-leader-richard-spencer-stands-for-free-speech-at-auburn-university/100201/1062

Someone on the DS forums claims to have gotten punched on the way out

He's gone silent since the end of the event.

Give us vids faggot.

This is pathetic. This was supposed to be an easy win.

Fuck off larpfaggot

Yeah, let me just video myself committing assault.

That explains it then, you're brainwashed by civic nationalist cucks LARPing as people much more authentic than they are.
Thanks for also letting me know you come from a cucked site that censors the -fag suffix.

We do not need "normies" - most of them are lemmings and would bring the movement(not the Movement™) down. The normalfags will come around when they see enough strong white men on our side - the side of nature, and the side of truly pro-white ideologies.

Got you, sad I have to buy them since I don't like using amazon(linked with Google and Ubuntu - very unethical entities)

>>>/trs/

The subject has been discussed more times than I can remember. That these people are in essence NPCs. No substance and no sense of a greater whole. Just a focus on the poison scraps tossed to them by kikes.

I wish it was more well known tbh. If you do decide to read it you'll understand what I mean. The author does write a short introduction to each book though before the rest of each book is just lots and lots of writings by most famous fascist philosophers that have been mostly forgotten over the years.

They will accept you as anything if it doesn't threaten their position, not the same thing.

Him and the trsshills are the reason I reee'd on sight at "WN" for weeks on end back when the dicky shilling was at its worst.

Right, so, nothing. Gotcha.
Neat story kiddo.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE VIDEO OF THE PEOPLE BEING CHASED?

Considering they got to have and attend the event without much incident, and without it getting shut down, I'd call it a win. The fact that the court ruled in Spencer's favor (and for free speech) and against the university also set a good precedent.

dw about the bump limit

Nice try, LARPer.

yeah. it sucks having to link your identity to having read fascist philosophy in the current political climate sometimes, but trust me. I think youll like it man.

Of what? The alt-right? We must be on two different boards. Anything to the left of fascism is compromising.

Holla Forums was never and will never be alt-kike.

What does this even mean?

Aye, it didn't get shut down, but the larger picture will still be the fights. If the precedent is that a kosher WN gives a speech and leaves as his supporters get chased is it worth it? I guess I was expecting another Berkeley, but got this instead.

I appreciate the vanguardism despite our disagreements on the usefulness of TRS. What do you recommend doing for the movement then? Just general metapolitics/community-organising? Because I'm at my wits end after the embarassment of this evening

Bama is a short drive from FL faggot.

And I say it again. Vast majority of NatSocs were liberals or at best libertarians at one point dick measure all you want. We need numbers. We need X-normies and you fucking now it. I will defend entry level as long as it is a beneficial tool just like Jonestein, PJW and Molyjew are useful. Those who try to corrupt like faggot Milo is a different story. Identifying and isolating these tools is necessary for success.

(checked)
I'm having the hardest fucking time getting these things on Zippyshare. They're just a few MB too big. I'm going to cut them down to smaller videos.

I understand the difference between family support for family sake, and agreement. They are not the only ones I've converted just extreme examples.

Looks like the TRS niggers are back. Pic related is your friendly reminder.

Then do you support Trump? If you're American did you vote for him? Last I checked he wasn't fascist.

Average Trump supporters and TRS civic nationalists are both useful idiots we could use for our goals without identifying with them but you spergs can't see that for some reason.

Seriously user don't punch to the right, you're gonna harm the movement. ;^)
Seriously though this thread and the aut-kike support has significantly dropped. It is a school night after all.

Fucking exactly this.

First off, it was at night, so organization and visibility will always be an issue for both sides. Secondly, the location of the event on the campus was different than Berkeley, which was at a small park nearby, iirc. Thirdly, there were sizable amounts of easily herdable normalfags walking around, which can get in the way. The best fights are during the day, not directly on campuses, and when it's just between us and Antifa.

We do spend time on different boards, yes. I spend time on Holla Forums, and you spend time on whatever leftist board is raiding Holla Forums.

ANTIFA only wins in Murrica when they have police protection and fight against Trumpfag normies/old people.

Its amazing how utterly retarded this thread has become since the end of the speech.

Sure they're useful idiots. But that doesn't mean tolerating their faggotry on the board.

Stop sucking dicks

I bet you're still asshurt about your precious podcasts getting jimpacted too.

The papers and opinions don't care for excuses user, they want results.
Who was the crowd? The one that routed the nationalists? If they can do this at Auburn they might try the same thing again at Gainsville and Pikesville. I can already see the fucking anarchists show the bloody face of that stormer for months to come. What kind of an idiot uploads his own injuries for the enemy to use a propaganda.

At least try to be a little less obvious TRS

Gamergate faggot learn how to pattern recognition

Well, what you just said is essentially my exact point. As long as these groups act in our interest, I couldn't care less. But I'm absolutely against accepting any of them into what we have here, and/or tolerating their shortcomings. We don't have to do any of that, the second they stop becoming useful, we disassociate with them.

Notice how not a single one of his pictures has a traditional unix code?

what do we care about free speech?

Well it turns out you were wrong and I was right, here he is admitting it:

youtu.be/yFalXA-RNjI?t=31m32s

And did you catch that? the swedish guy says "and a lot of other goys started picking up on this afterwards and continuing this joke". What kind of judeocentric faggot calls white people goys?

and some DailyStormfag named Assmodor did it too:

" He and his collaborators like Pervical also defend doing the Roman salute during media appearances, like the one done by (((Daily Stormers))) Azzmodor. Azzmodor showed up at Spencer Texas A&M speech, was unable to get inside, so parked himself in front of the Jew media cameras, did a Heil Hitler, called himself a professional racist then denied the Holocaust. He declared this was a success because he got so much media coverage.

Of course, guys like Enoch will only do the Heil Hitler when he thinks his identity will be protected he just encourages OTHER people to do it in public. You know, its a do as I say, not as I do thing. Sort of like his hard core anti-semitism. Many people have complained that on the TRS forum, if you said you were married to a Jewish woman, youd get banned. But those rules are just for the suckers buying into the act as we can see, for the people running the scam, the rules dont apply.

Considering the pro-white movement has been falling for this utterly fake neo-nazi hitler gimmick (its run by the ADL) for 50 years, considering that Enochs Jewess wife not only knew about TRS, but in fact did skits for them on the podcasts, why is anyone falling for this shit over and over again? Maybe a better question IS anyone actually falling for this shit? Or are the people defending this stuff and the people promoting this stuff not really falling for anything, but are in fact in on the scam? "

Nice goalpost shift, commie.

Bad choice of words on my part, "stop supporting them" would be better. For example, I supported Trump for the most part until he bombed Syria. But he's another matter all together, and if anything else is an overton window shift.

Coalition is not the same as amalgamation.

Not my fault Holla Forums thinks the aut-kike is a genuine extension of Holla Forums when it's really just a bunch of lolbergs turned civ-nat. Still the same lukewarm retards as always.

And all I'm really trying to say is, using them doesn't mean putting up with their shit on this board.

>what do we care about free speech?

Like an hour ago there was a huge conflict between antifa and aut-right, one of the two having been run off by the other by many accounts, and there is no apparent video of the circumstances - and nobody seems to care.

This is highly irregular.

Free speech only has value so long as we can use it to gain power.

There was about 300 students compared to what 30 alt-right. I don't really care if they ran at a full sprint, there is a difference between heroism and stupidity. Also I'm certain the cops wanted them to leave as soon as possible, and rushed them out.

I heard people yelling "I'm coming for you, asshole" behind me as I was leaving. I don't think they were talking to me though.

I don't tolerate faggotry any more than the next user but writing something positive about Eunuch or Implicit Dicky's speech does not equate to being a faggot. Saying that jimpacted Mike was a better speaker for the Q&A part doesn't mean I'm a TRS shill begging for d'nations here. I'm all for keeping our consensus ideology pure but calm your kneejerk reactions just a tiny bit. If nothing else the aut-right and MAGA people grant us opportunity after opportunity to radicalize centrists and civic nationalists against the far left antifa kike tools. Memes aren't as effective redpilling tool as getting in a physical brawl with commies who want to take your scalp.

Maybe the conflict wasn't that yuge and retards are just exaggerating for street-cred.

Oh. I'm hearing on my student safety alert that a woman was robbed by a black man in all black clothes. I wonder if it was AntiFa doing some raiding on the way out.

This user speaks the truth. We were ridiculously outnumbered, luckily Auburn police were on top of their game.

So, in other words, a bunch of college normies attacked and ran off the alt-right - and nobody on Holla Forums wants to see the video?

Nobody from antifa wants Holla Forums to see the video?

Highly irregular.

I want video. There should be video. That there is not video is inexplicable - and that nobody cares on Holla Forums, if only for the keks, is highly irregular.

This whole thing fucking stinks.

Fair

(wasted check)
Nah that was just an upstanding youf

I would rather see fighting that running tbh.

I really thought Jim stole the show.

He didnu nufin.

I'm trying to cut my videos down to size. They're difficult to upload. They're not of the fighting though. It was just minutes before the fighting started.

you don't have to you can put them in a 7z archive and split the archive up into smaller parts then upload them all in split uploads

then you upload the multiple links for the people to download the parts of the archive and presto

200MB is the maximum upload for a single zippyshare so those are the limits you have to set for the volume just type 200M

I've seen video of one fight, and it was before the speech even started.

Then what fucking good are they really lad? Point being: I saw the Jewtube stream just before things kicked off, during even maybe, and there were selfie sticks fucking everywhere.

So where's the video?
I guess I'll have to look on twatter, maybe the aut-right is trying to hide it and antifa is too busy celebrating what they'll claim as a victory.

Important close events to focus our efforts on:

Sunday, April 23rd: Redpill printing and papering IRL

Wednesday, April 26th at 8 AM - 12 PM: Confederate Memorial Rally at Gainesville, Florida

Friday, April 28th/29th at 2 PM: Nazi Rallies at Pikeville, Kentucky

Let's get out there and paint the country red with pills and the blood of antifags!

*then you post the multiple links

The people chasing us were filming, if I can find some footage I'll link it. I wasn't about to slow down and film with a crowd that size on my heels.

I cut them down. First one is just of the crowd. Next one is their 20 man shame parade down the Concourse.

Fixed it. Stop inflating your own importance.

Running away, lad?

Yeah, yeah, you ran like a bitch, we got that. If the people chasing were filming, then the video should be somewhere.

My guess is very few on here actually browse twatter, and most of them are aut-right that don't want to repost the footage. Looking forward the inevitable stream of antifa shillposting though.

Were you the guys with the Trump helmets and capes?

At least everyone seemed to agree that Antifa were a bunch of commie faggots

NEETSocs or NatSocs gonna fix this fucked up world?

There were at least 3 confirmed Holla Forumsacks with me and 2 other guys that looked like /ourguys/. We weren't about to be martyrs today.

burty gud

Nigger don't you know?
Hitler was literally one of us.

I love being a hillbilly, I've never seen a selfie stick irl

Here is a video of the crowd and the beginning of their parade. 2 more in 4 minutes: http: //www104.zippyshare.com/v/mRUnnNYw/file.html

Lets be honest, I was there and there was only 1 good fight and that was before Spencer even got there.

gay

kek, Half-true.

Now… Does that LOOK like antifa?

90% of that crowd was people either streaming or just there to check it out.
There were less than 50 Antifa.

Antifa confirmed for pillaging.

I was one of em, glad you made it out of there. Next time I see you on campus I'll call you a faggot or something.

It wasn't antifa chasing us is the thing. Just Auburn students hyped up on mob mentality. They followed pretty close behind but didn't engage, just kept yelling "NAZIS GO HOME" etc

Hell is for ever!

wut

For ever!
Hell is for ever!

I'm a bit bad with faces. Mine is a bit unforgettable though. Remind me if you see me.

Sounds like the "normies" Dicky cucks to appease aren't interested.

Now you're just being a nigger.

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

For ever!

Hell is for ever!

An article about earlier today,
//archive.is/hqAWY
I can't really find any footage. I must be looking in the wrong places,

ASSES AND BUTTHOLES

If you really want to spread the gospel you won't need to hide your identity. Reconsider whether the actions you're committing are committed in good faith.

Hell is for ever!

For ever!

Just a heads up Canadian am new radio is doubling down on alt right violence. They usually follow globalist leftist orders, so something is probably being set up for this narrative.

This is some false flag tier autistic screeching.

*news

GRASSES AND GECKOS

T.B.H., I don't support free speech… But I support white people talking about a future for whites…

Do you just string words together and hope they stick?

AUTISTIC GECKOS

On the periscope I watched, they exited the building, saw antifa and walked in the other direction, no running, they were even greeted by another student walking in the other direction with a "MAGA!".

I'll believe it when I see video.

I keep telling you faggots to keep riot reducers on hand. This post is intended for comedic porpoises only you dirty alphabet soup niggers

Vid related to our visiting sodomites.

ASSHOLES AND SHEKELS

user pls it's 2017

I have a potato computer so it was impossible for me to watch any periscope I can barley watch a youtube livestream so I just rely on browsing twitter,

Shakespeare, is that you?

More videos of the event
https: //youtu.be/Vb9xEBLEVuo - Crowd and Beginning of Parade
https: //youtu.be/ReUpj28CxAs - Antifa Parade

;)

All according to plan
*rubbeti*

Also hol up, "Antifa Charge Barricades" - that is entirely wrong. There were no barricades at Samford Park (where the video is filmed) plus those are just students, not Antifa.

It's a meme thing, you wouldn't get it.

Exactly user. And other sources are claiming antifa wandered off before 'the chase' even happened.

That fucking clip never ceases to amaze me. She was in on it the whole time.

I never listened to that until now. I wish I hadn't. What shit.

There were barricades on Thach Ave. that leads to the Concourse, and many fences. The some 20 AntiFa left before the crowd of students started charging.

There'd better be some God-tier webbums when I get up in the morning faggots.

oh well go ahead LARPer, tell me all about your great plan to gain power

your mom's anus is forever taking my dick

The ex-president of her B'nai B'rth ADLchapter. Nothing odd about that.

d'nation time goy

You're painting all of those virtue signalling students who show up to protest the ebil nazis as Antifa. There were only around 15 actual Antifa.

Eh, I guess you're right. I would still argue they didn't "charge the barricades" as they were already past them when they started running.

Why that's just pure cohencidence goyim :^^^^^^)

Become an exemplary white man and encourage others to do the same, once you have a core group start engaging in covert activism like poster campaigns, paired with overt activism like showing up together at federal reserve buildings and courthouses with concise but clear signs(for instance - globalism will die, nationalism will rise, end the fed, and hold israel accountable are all good slogans for the modern day political climate) like protestanon and his little circle.

Not even concerned about my identity, more what they will do with it. As in hackers getting my cc info or SSN, that shit happened after I bought one fucking DVD off Amazon two years ago.

If you thought I was boasting you're a bigger idiot than I thought - being a decent man is nothing to brag about.
We do need numbers, but those numbers to not need to come from normalfags. Instead of targeting the lowest-common-denominator like aut-kikes why not target European-Americans who are in touch with their heritage like Southerners, why not target alpha-males who are largely apolitical, why not target disenfranchised STEM students who see the filth bubbling up around their waists and are fucking desperate for a way out? Is it because targeting those groups requires putting work in and won't give a good payout like big-tent faggotry and actually requires having a coherent and pro-white ideology? I'll answer for you: yes.

Entry level is fine, subversives are not. Someone who listens to Jones and believes him will never espouse a pro-white ideology because Jones blames pro-white ideology for the current problems. Someone listening to moneyjew will never name the jew because he always defends the jews and excuses their filth as "well dey just have a higher IQ lel" - he is jewish himself and will never turn on the tribe. As for PJW I have no idea who that is. I assume Paul Watson the 13 year old who somehow works for infowars.

If you're going to encourage entry level shit, encourage entry level art like NOBODY™ and MDE. I have redpilled countless vaporwave and weeb skanks with MDE because they think Sam is hot and like the "aesthetic"
My old roommates also liked MDE and didn't even understand it, they just thought he was "like Tim and Eric but more intelligent lel"
And PJW, moneyjew, and Jones don't try and corrupt? Jones less than the rest because he actually makes some good points from time to time and his show used to mostly be about whacky conspiracy shit with a tinge of "stop filling your body with poison"

And TRS retards still fell for this shit group?

Non-burger. Why is there any counter protest at all? I thought alabama is super conservative? Aren't their colleges mostly conservative or non political?

That time ended 50 years ago.

You know the drill

It's never been like this before. There was two ham-planets and their abused little cuck holding signs on "Day Without Women", but I don't see much faggotry here usually. The average Joe here probably wouldn't like someone like Richard Spencer though.

cuckservative/10

You're thinking of vocational schools. All colleges are pozzed to the core and have been for a long time.

Are you fucking retarded? First off, Pikeville is being done mostly on private property. Nothing happened in Auburn because it's a college campus.
Second of all, Pikeville is the home of Matt Heimbach, and this is mostly for the Trad Worker Party. The Trad Worker Party is the reason alt-liters didn't get BTFO tonight. Them and the cops.
Third, have you ever talked to someone from the hills of Eastern KY? No, I'm going to say you haven't.
Pikeville might not be like Berkeley, but you can bet there will be blood if antifa shows up and starts punching people.

spencer is a cia agent simply put

Nice trips

So only 25~ Antifa? Pretty weak presence.

Here's to hoping.

Trying to catch up right now. Doesn't seem like the bursting boil I expected. Pretty uneventful unless there's something I missed. Anybody care to share the highlights?

Oh no, what a mild cut that man has.

That is the weirdest fucking image ive ever seen.

Maybe 25 showed. All but about 6 were pussies.
Here they are getting BTFO by cops after they were told no masks.
One queer playing the drums talking about how he lived in Alabama with a distinct Bernie Sanders accent, saying crosses were burned in his friends' yard - nobody believed him. Huge nigger came up and wanted to beat the shit out of him.
All in all, maybe 6-10 actual antifa that didn't do anything but yell.

This.

Forgot to include link to antifa being BTFO by the cops.
twitter.com/thesaintpepe/status/854475945402552320

It's never occurred to me before how devious this Jewish trick was

I doubt there were any huge highlights. The protestors probably just didn't like Spencer or the alt-right or whatever. They aren't going to throw bricks and shit. This is Alabama after all.

I live in the south and I've seen very dark black negroes wearing leather jackets with a Confederate flag on the back,,, after the the Dylann Roof incident. I know it sounds weird. But that's the South for you. But we aren't the only ones that are proud of our heritage. i know it may seem strange to foreigners.

I saw this at a Southern Music concert by the way. This wasn't something he probably wore everyday.

I'm not a foreigner. Lived in northern Alabama as a child. Loved it. No niggers at my school, no niggers in my town of 300.

//twitter.com/occdissent/status/854539562147827713

The whole being chased away claim looks like another jewish trick.

I know a guy who grew up in Alabama. Good Friend. His Grandfather was really rich and built a private school so his grandaughters could go through highschool in a whites only environment. They were right at the age when segregation ended but it was still legal for private schools.
The 1960's. He sold the school after they graduated.

I kind of agree. I personally don't have a problem with the MAGA people and TRS people existing right now because they do attract more normies to our side. Some might say they are just gatekeepers but I don't really believe in the gatekeeper theory.

I mean maybe gatekeeping worked pre-internet, but nowadays I think gatekeeping is less effective. If someone reads spencer's stuff as an entry point to white nationalism then they're more likely to read the stuff that's here and not be too shocked to shrug it off.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek."

But nobody is saying that in black countries in order to turn them non-black…

The stupid normalfags were probably chasing themselves in circles, I bet it was hard to tell who was "alt-right" or not in the dark and crowds.

Niggers disregard the law regularly so I figured antifa would do the same. I guess they put in place some serious preventative measures compared to liberal land (i.e. something more than nothing). Amazing how a little law and order prevents chimp outs.

Nice trips.
I went to maybe the last segregated school in the US.
I was in 3rd grade in 1989. When a nigger went to our school, kids ganged up on him and beat the shot out of him until he left.
I remember going to a high school pep rally/niggerball game and the visiting team had a nigger cheerleader.
Everyone, including me, threw shit at her until she sat down and cried. We poured pop, threw food and jeered her until she cried like a little bitch nigger.
In little league, a nigger was walking past our field in the distance. Umpire stopped the game and every adult in attendance stood in their seat until he wasn't visible anymore. Then the game continued.

Thanks for fixing my vids up.

Hell is for ever!

Reminder to filter and report sodomite spam.

never thought I'd see the day I laughed at your antics

AUTISTIC CRACK HOS

It's a shame. 1989 is 27 years ago. Our kids are going to grow up in Brazil. Really not that much we can do about it at this point. Our ancestors already decided it for us.

Dickie tweeted an hour ago that the evening went well. Probably getting drunk with Enoch now.

and by our ancestors I mostly mean the Yankees of course oh well we can figure something out in our personal lives I'm sure we are Southerners after all

Just got here, did Dick make it out this time without becoming a human punching bag?

I'm beginning to think the circleoath autist was abused as a child and blames it on masons.

Yeah. But his speech sucked. He tried to do it off the cuff without writing anything down. It was bad. People seemed to think he did better in the Q and A though. Which was a lot longer then his 20 minute short speech.

3:59–"That was really good. That is brilliant."

NO REFUNDS

OK, thanks. Will check out the footage later.

There are several. There's the original who is trying to start an "oathuism" cult. He goes by Oathy.
Then there's masonigger who you're probably right about.
Then there's this third one who's a bit of a mystery - I've saved most of his OC because it's really out there and some of it almost seems professional

Barely, him and limp-wristed supporters got chased away by a mob of antifa and students. Truly the vision of a strong white man! Don't you feel inspired?

Saved the third pic, it's actually really nice.

Off topic, but did anyone here subscribe to Alt-Right Andy's videos on youtube. He would put up lots of podcasts and now it says his channel was deleted for Youtube community guidelines.

WOW
They said this would become a TRS Christmas Tradition but yet….they didn't play it last Christmas? I wonder why?!

Gotta post the evidence nigra.

Still no video of this.
Im starting to wonder if the students didn't chase off the antifa scum.

Ya know. If you really listen to this. It's clear she's just making fun of people that listen to his radio show. But then they say. *that was really good* *that was brilliant* at the end….sad!

Not just sad - creepy.
That whole escapade really served as a powerful demonstration of the foulness and subversive character of the Jews involved in TRS.
I used to listen to their shit too - permabanned the IP I was using on their entire site because when it came to light I tore them the fuck up in the comments of every video.

All I wanted was an answer to a simple question: Was Mike going to put his wife in the cattle car, or not? And when he was done, was he going to jump in with her, or just send her off to the ovens all alone?
Its not like those Jew York libshit kikes have any children to worry about.

you're forgetting the biggest part of what has the antifags docile at the moment is that they were made to take off their masks and shit. So their face and most of their identity is exposed if they tried to pull any of their usual shit.

See

Not only are they both in their late 30's and have no children. He decided to do a far far *alt right* radio show calling black *niggers* and all jews *echoes and kikes* while being married to a jew who goes to drag shows for fun and who knows what other liberal New Yorker shit. Its clear that the whole thing was just * and currently is just* a money making scheme. He's as edgy as possible on his radio show to get shekel donations while not living out any of those principles in real life. Look I could understand if he was a civic nationalist or whatever and didn't make fun of jews and blacks all the time. There are a lot of civic nationalists out there. i tend to like them personally for the most part sometimes But he promotes far right 1488ism while not following it at all in real life. He's just a fucking scam artist shekel grabber. And you know what. I like you 1488 stormfags. most of the time sometimes I think you all deserve better then that blatant lying scamartistry shekel grabbing. Way too many of you fall for it. Way too many of you meme too much.

Sounds like a coincidence in its purest state :^)

I'll step up. But only in secret. No antfag will ever dox me and threaten my family. Soon we'll be striking in the dark, mark my words my user famalam. Daily reminder to anons that it's time to organize locally. If you haven't started yet, poster shit on the 23rd and use that spark of interest to start redpilling normies and building your army. One day soon we all shall unite.

I earnestly hope that's true user. I really didn't want this to be a downer, especially after the ass-kicking our side delivered at Berkeley.

Spencer's still a faggot tho

I couldn't stand the shoah or enoch, ever, so I'm not really sure what's going on. Is the second half making fun of her husband she's conning?

An effort was made.

I'm suspicious to a degree if spencer's speech was made to purposely be autistic and cringeworthy. I mean it'd be one thing to try and have someone there to "embarrass" the growing rise of nationalism, but either way he should've prepared his speech alot more.
I hope more universities turn into protest battlefields.

There was definitely a mob chasing someone. Not sure who the mob was or who they were chasing though.

It's bullshit unless footage surfaces so I'm calling it a night. Goodnight anons.

Neither of those contains video. Please try to read before you post.

Literal "kangz" tier. I get what Spencer is saying, I really do, but I also sympathize with the intense regionalism of Southerners as was brought up by people in the audience (i.e. "White" identity is being used by Spencer to destroy or dominate Southern identity. Typical Yankeeisms)

Otherwise it seemed good. Crowd was enthusiastic on the stream. The only thing is I don't totally understand Spencer. He's so god damn theatrical and sometimes it works but other times it seems like his whole deal is acting like a badass white nationalist. Especially when he goes on these shouts like he's trying to be Hitler. He literally screams at multiple parts of his speech.

Maybe I'm just old school and like boring politics. I know he's trying to be inspiring. I respect his effort. And definitely think the world and our "movement" if you can call it that is better because of Spencer. But as a shitposter I must nitpick and offer criticism.

Also lack of JQ mention was interesting. Here's a general questions for the thread: Should whites ally with non-whites in elucidating the truth about Jews and figuring out a solution for the JQ? I'm thinking even if other races knew about this that they would disdain them (jews dominating african slave trade for instance) and that might be a way to rid America of Jewish influence (not genocide, but a restructuring of society) and/or domination depending on your view.

People are shitting on him for not addressing JQ but he has in the past. At the Austin thing (i think) that rabbi asked him about inclusion etc and he btfo him by saying he just wants for whites what jews have in israel.

It's just a money making operation for them. Be edgy as possible appeal to the far far *alt right* get donation shekels. That's all. Its not too complicated really. He's just putting on a performance.

I didn't watch it, but if you read the old authors on race, they would say that as well. You don't have a population of tens of thousands shitting out great minds over centuries like the greeks did if they were the greeks of today
that is not addressing the jq

I got that part, I knew he was fake by his voice and his lack of knowledge trying to say he used to be a libertarian back when they were new, I just didn't see any harm in it

I was asking if the context of the skit was - woman makes her husband (and his listeners by extension) sound like that-

Was relatively bored and decided to see what shit he's shoveling on his show while cleaning. He sounds so insincere and distant that I can't believe anyone takes his shit seriously. He sounds like he's doing something else while recording and having to chime in is inconvenient, unless he has an opportunity to hear his own voice for an extended period of time, then his ego takes hold and he becomes animate momentarily. Very strange, both his behavior and the fact others aren't skeptical.

That's a good point, he didn't address Jewish domination of media. Rather though he called out this specific jew's hypocrisy in saying that "jewish values" promote inclusion and acceptance (as his argument in favor of diversity and more immigration to US) and then after Spencer's question is he would apply those Jewish values of radical inclusion to Israeli immigration policy, the Rabbi had nothing to say. A learned man, he literally had no argument against Spencer and sat back down.

I know he has since addressed it, but I think in this manner Spencer broached the jew question as much as otherwise. Maybe it's just because I'm familiar with everything but to me the whole JQ was implied in that exchange.

Yes. She was making fun of his listeners. But they were supposed to think at the time it was *le funny and sarcastic* *just sterotyping lel* and all that jazz. But really she wasn't being sarcastic. She really meant all that stuff. Which we now know. And he probably does also because the mostly likely explanation now is that he started out the whole thing as a scam artist. I'm sure some people that are with still with him excuse the whole situation for various reasons but its pretty obvious at this point. thanks to 8/pol/ who uncovered it

I haven't listened to them in months since they he was exposed. What's his show like nowadays? The same old shit? I heard they got Fash the Nation to come back in the next week or two. Sad! I expected if Fash the Nation was to come back at all they would come back under their own website but I guess they want those TRS shekels they used to get for being the number one show after all. Ethics be damned.

molymeme has been more explicit while talking about jews than dickie and he's in canada and new to all this, you're claiming dogwhistles because you have nothing

do you think that's the crux of the jq?

I wouldn't use the term disassociate because we shouldn't even imply we ever associate with any namefag organization. To put it bluntly, we will support something that advances our interests (I think Trump did that despite the amount of kikery in his life) and we won't support something that doesn't advance our interests.
There's an important distinction to make: that we may support things that help us, but we don't associate with them directly.

What the fuck?

You faggots sit here and talk about how people that are popularising pro-white politics are bad?

Because you're so fucking intelligent that your plan is to go out and start telling everyone how the gas chambers never existed and we have to genocide everyone and summon the ghost of Hitler?

Better go jerk off again and spam some more threads with infographics to help the white race!! Then I'll post some images about how the only people actually promoting stuff that benefits my cause are actually secret jews and everyone should disregard everything they post!

Either shit bait or just a shit shill. That is just from the speech today, not even accounting for the other anti white bullshit from the last big speech. Either lurk moar or go back to your aids bog

You're right.We need more members of The Order to preach to the masses. That's worked so well in the past!

You people are looking for an ideal father figure, not someone who can actually demonstrably further politics of some semblance to your own.

Spencer is organising. You're doing nothing.

This is thread reeks of TRSodomites. The only reason these Aut-kike anti-white spencer apologists get in hyper damage-control mode when you criticize their shitdick e-celeb is because Dicke "Homosexuality is nothing to get worked up about" Spencer enables all the hedonist horeshit these SWPL filth love.

Get out of this board TRSodomites. Racist liberals ironically LARPing as NatSocs are not our allies. They're anti-white hedonist scum.

FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT

FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT

FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT
FUCK OFF KIKE RIGHT

How about someone who instead of pushing more White guilt actually uses the truth as a weapon for their speeches. Completely cucking to the kikes is not what is needed. Spencer spent 1/3 of his speech saying that handegg needs to be b& without once pointing out that it was better when it was played by Whites, or that the coaches are all jews. Spencer alienated more people than if he would have if he just prepared some stats before hand about the holohoax or even jews running the slave trade in America. He could have talked about topical subjects like the democrats laughing about White suicide rates, and broungt numbers for that. Anything would have been better than him cucking to jewish interests and attacking every group that was left that supported him, the few White Nationalists, Trump supporters, and chads. Also
You TRSodomites never change

FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE
FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE

FUCK OFF AUT-KIKE TRSHILLS

they're shills.

Worse, those are ironmarch

The only group that ever brings up Ironmarch is TRS. They are completely irrelevant outside of a TRS boogeyman. Keep your faggot forum drama off of Holla Forums

Yeah. He's still around to some extent, but doesn't repost everything like he used to. It seems that most podcasts run their own YT channels now anyway.

Sage for OT