Hideki Kamiya Expresses Interest in Making Bayonetta 3 and Okami 2

nichegamer.com/2016/06/17/hideki-kamiya-expresses-interest-in-making-bayonetta-3-and-okami-2/
archive.is/HKIhf

How likely is it really?

Kamiya might be the Japanese Phil Fish, but he's got a good sense of humour.

I rather see him make another Viewtiful Joe game personally

Do you eat shit?

Okami did well enough that it got a Wii port and a shitty sequel (which was still a decent enough DS game even if a VERY stripped down Okami), Okami 2 would be spectacular.

New gen Okami would have a lot of potential. I really loved the original.

Actually, I've been feeling like playing through it again.

Maybe he should make a commercially successful game before making even bigger failures
:^)

I've always been fucking floored going from Okamiden to Okami because they might as well be two different games, between having essentially no mobility and loading screens for fucking Shinshu Field in Okamiden the original feels like a massively expanded and improved sequel.

okamiden was alright

Except Kamiya's actually made something (several things, actually) worth a goddamn

If this is true my dick might just pierce the heavens.

Expressing interest is nice and all but that doesn't improve the actual chances for an Okami 2

This user gets it.

Thoughts?

Would be everything Okamiden was supposed to be and more

I just hope it's not on a console that'll gimp it.

That's pretty much an impossibility so long as they stay away from handhelds, and even then I could see them doing decent things on 3DS/New 3DS since it can actually handle large environments unlike the DS

So, after the Activision games and Trashbound being a imminent disaster, Kamiya went crawling to Capcom begging for his old job back? Sounds about right.

Snark aside, would genuinely like to see both. And if both P* and Capcom stop being cunts, they can work together and make God Hand 2.

Here user, you'll thank me later.

Also:

OKAMI 2 WHEN

Bumping for exposure.

I rather they get the guys that made God Hand and release a new game already.

Well he better release another exclusive title on par with The Wonderful 101 because it's going to take more than one Platinum game for me to buy that piece of shit.

VANQUISH 2 WHEN

BAYONETTA 3 WHEN
METAL GEAR RISING 2 WHEN
VANQUISH 2 WHEN
WONDERFUL 102 WHEN
GOD HAND 2 WHEN
DMC VS BAYONETTA WHEN
OKAMI 2 WHEN
VIEWTIFUL JOE 3 WHEN

GODDAMMIT, I JUST WANT MORE CHARACTER ACTION GAMES THAT WON'T SUCK

I love Okami to death, but any new Okami will be managed by modern Capcom and will no doubt turn out to be a fucking godawful abomination.
So I kinda hope it doesn't happen.