What the fuck is this

Opening of UN files on Holocaust will 'rewrite chapters of history'

Archive used in prosecution of Nazis reveals detailed evidence of death camps and genocide previously unseen by public
April 18th, 2017 by Owen Bowcott
in The Guardian

ttps://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/apr/18/opening-un-holocaust-files-archive-war-crimes-commission
archive.fo/Frnvg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction
badselfeater.com/
mega.nz/#F!4cMDEApb!4tpE3YPO9FgSr-VbbzD51A
youtube.com/watch?v=9cG9Ni76_kM
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
archive.is/u6zLo
dvhh.org/history/atrocities/chap_1_tito_1944-48.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrid_Rimland
rense.com/general85/pats.htm
barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/
twitter.com/williamshatner/status/578723412509507584
horse-news.net/2015/04/drawponies-scandal-popular-artist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM#t=52m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's probably going to get the black marker treatment.

The archives of the UN war crimes commission is, for the first time, being made available to the public by the Wiener Library in London. Until now, only researchers who received authority from their government and consent from the UN secretary general were allowed to read the files, and they were unable to take notes or copies of the files.

It's going to be the stuff that leaked out anyway and was beyond ridiculous, like steam chambers than melt people to liquid goo using super heated steam.
These were the sorts of rumors going about during the war*.

oy vey 60 gorillion

Of course the guardian sensationalized their title

What's the difference between The Holocaust TM and a cow?
You stop milking the cow after 70 years.

I'm not sure they thought this one through.

If we don't get to find out about the Nazi mind control experiments, then these files are probably false or extensively redacted as to be worthless.

I'd believe something from fanfiction.net before I'd believe whatever bullshit they throw out as the (((truth))).

Saudi mudslimes are the head of the Human Rights Commission. You don't suppose…

Were it any sandnigger besides the Saudis, there would be a glimmer of hope.

So they literally admit to lying and using historical revisionism

Oh god please do this.
Please.
It will be discredited immediately, by definition, and will bring into question all past claims.

Please do this, you stupid arrogant fucking kikes, please.

two guess on what this will be:
or more seemingly

The general opinion on the holocaust gets closer to 'Didn't happen, but should have' every single fucking day.

I don't know, where do you think they can go from "human skin lamps"?

Nowhere near as retarded as they've already gone. The masturbation machines, the holocoaster, the giant electric chair. There was some room that they supposedly sucked all of the oxygen out of to kill kikes, there were others that they gassed them to death in without sealing them. Never doubt the ability of a kike to come up with insane bullshit about his persecution, that's basically the only thing they're good at - and it doesn't include making it remotely believable with any scrutiny.

It was made up to begin with. These are Nuremberg files. The same Nuremberg where they presented fake skin lampshades and jew soap.

would've sworn there was another thread about this
think that op fucked up and i can't search for it in the catalog

This one will have them strapped into the holocauster with masturbation chairs with 10cm electrified wooden ass poles that does a totally sickass loop-de-loop and dumps them into the gas chamber disguised as a shower that transforms into a crematorium capable of disposing of 6000 of gods chosen per minute

is the un a meme yet?

Meanwhile the poor pitiful anne frank is laboring to make soap and lampshades out of her relatives while inventing a time machine to steal ballpoint pens from convenience stores in 1997

No no, user, Trump is an evil Nazi fascist, so he went back in time and gave her the pen from modern times, as part of his plan to have the Jews be persecuted from the false evidence!

YES YES HAHAHAHAHA

That sort of thing actually exists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction

Just think, all of that while the Germans were incompetent at every aspect of governance and warfare. Performing miracles of engineering that totally defy the laws of physics while fighting off 95% of the world as a relatively small nation with few allies. All while being led by a self-hating one-balled half-Jew half-Black half-Arab with every mental illness and physical ailment all at once who sucked at everything he did, except murdering infants and animals and 6 billion Jews personally.

Barely had the resources for their war machine
Somehow had enough gas to run crematoria 24/7 for years

If they were going to "Death Camps" why would they do something like feed them in the first place?

Even then, burning more bodies than would have been possibly for them to burn over the course of the entire war in a fraction of it. Really makes you fucking think.

Why let them play soccer and breed rabbits while you're at it. Don't you understand that SS officers would go out and pop the ball and murder their cherished rabbits AFTER they had named them? These are things…and they happened.

Still trying to figure out what Canada is doing in pic 3.

They burned a non dehydrated pig carcass to test this. It took a long time and wasnt remotely possible. It took like 3 or 10 days or something like that

We need to get on top of this and use it as a redpilling tool. Someone should set up a website and format it to look exactly like whatever site they use to release their new shit, but fill it with the truth about the Holocaust, cited and sourced, all professional-like. Then we can link people to it in relevant existing conversations (just use the direct IP address link as the URL rather than whatever the site name has to be) to throw a wrench in their works.

badselfeater.com/

Speaking of which, I think it would be a good idea to make a viral marketing campaign of sorts, kind of like this guy (he hyped up a conspiracy/leak or whatever and then used the attention to bitch about abortion). Create a site with a "countdown to the truth about the Shoah" paste QR codes, flyers, etc. all over the place, promote on social media, etc. and then when the countdown hits zero drop redpills on the holohoax and JQ.

I'm sure some Jew kvetched about the fact it was a pig (oy vey!) and that US JUICE WERE SO DEHYDRATED IT WAS TEHHIBLE!

I didn't read the article, but anything released by the UN will be more jew-fellating holohoax propaganda. Do you honestly think the UN would unclassify something that disproved the Holocaust narrative? If those documents existed they've already been destroyed by name.

This is just another sign that kikes are panicking that normalfags aren't caring about muh 6 gorillion anymore. Sure, it's unfortunately true that most normalfags still believe in the narrative, but 70 years has attenuated some of the sympathy. Expect these new unearthed documents to inflate the 6 million number to something even more ridiculous.

**by now

Oh, so its the Commies and Japs, not Nazis.

The jewish ghettos in Germany were filthy, there were reports of jews openly defecating on the floors of their homes or urinating on the ground just a few feet from children. Typhus erupted from the squalor and threatened the lives of everyone in the cities. The German government wanted to clean up the ghettos and sent the jews to camps where they were deloused and learn to live healthy clean lives. Yes that included working and cleaning themselves up, the jews hated showering so much they compared it to being burned alive or gassed to death. They were completely ungrateful to Hitler and to this day spread lies about him

(Checked)
OY

The sixHORSEDICKSHITZILLION!

The truth is, the nazi's actually had catapults on opposite sides of every death camp, and would try to splatter jews in mid air by firing them at eachother.

The holohoax is down to 1.1 million, right? Maybe the kikes want to lump in the (((Great Leap Forward))) as part of it somehow, so they can bump the number up to 100 million.

Did I ever tell you about the 6 million goy? Have you ever heard about the 11 million goy? Oy vey! Not another 60 million goy!

I went to go use the washroom and a filthy Hasidic kike came out of the stall and immediately left. Noticed he didn't wash his hands so I laughed. Go into the stall after him.

He responded: those fucking animals never learn.

New narrative: the evil notsees played conkers with Jews!

And they never will.

Just tried to post this exact yid-vid. Yours popped up when mine was at 90%.

Don't forget the dreaded Hall of Costs.

Oy Vey the Holohouse

mega.nz/#F!4cMDEApb!4tpE3YPO9FgSr-VbbzD51A
Folder of eyewitness accounts and misc.

Holy shit. Why am I just seeing this for the first time now? Every time I think I've fully absorbed what Holla Forums has to give, I get another dose I didn't expect.

This is rhetorical, obviously, but why in the fuck would they bother to dig them up and burn them?

This time will be the final time. We will punish them for all eternity. We will avenge the helpless who have been preyed upon for literal millennia. If you're not behind the absolute genocide of the kikes, then you'll be slaughtered with them. It's us or them, and this is the last chance we get.

SHUT IT DOWN

Interesting. Any more, user?

Probably true, but I can see the normals writing it off as mere coincidence.

11 horsedickshitzillion, now.

sure

youtube.com/watch?v=9cG9Ni76_kM - Holocaust survivors who didn't get the memo

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q -The holocaust summed up in 18 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE (4:15:00) - ONE THIRD of the HOLOCAUST

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ (50:00) -Auschwitz

The mega.nz I linked is my holohoax folder as well

Oy vey what are you an antisemite, how could you forget about the 20 gorillion
archive.is/u6zLo

What kind of anti-semetic garbage is that? The nazis killed at least 50 million innocent chosen during the greatest shoah in human history!

Yeah, I dunno what they're trying to prove here. I give zero fucks myself. Nobody talks about the millions of Germans that died AFTER the war ended, inside camps and ghettos. So its all undying propaganda to cover up the fact that WW2 was just like WW1.

Not a noble war, but just another war about trade disputes and regional power. It was all the same old bullshit, but this time tens of millions of civilians died because of the Elite Assholes in charge, so they had to pretty it up somehow… thus the "The Evil Nazis want to take over the world!" meme.

Kek that's what I thought when I read that

let the kikes keep changing the numbers, each time they do the more people notice

One thing I've noticed about jews is they're psychologically incapable of not jewing, even when more jewing is directly and obviously inimical to their own best interests. Their jewry is down to the genetic level.

Wrong. WW2 was about wiping out the Germans as a race, thus stated by the leaders of the allied forces. Then as those leaders died and were replaced by even more Zionist leaders, the plan came about to expand the genocide to all European races.

Building wells in Africa. It attracts the village to one spot so when you Americans drone the village. You can kill them all in one spot, thus using one missile and not several.

The tax dollars would be better spent fixing the Sudbury water supply. Its almost as bad as Flint.

Sad, but true

(Checked)
Germany was an increasing economic and military threat to Anglokike/American hegemony that simply could not be tolerated.

I knew Hitler wrote something about that point:

"If the Jews were alone in this world, they would stifle in filth and offal; they would try to get ahead of one another in hate-filled struggle and exterminate one another, in so far as the absolute absence of all sense of self-sacrifice, expressing itself in their cowardice, did not turn battle into comedy here too. So it is absolutely wrong to infer any ideal sense of sacrifice in the Jews from the fact that they stand together in struggle, or, better expressed, in the plundering of their fellow men. Here again the Jew is led by nothing but the naked egoism of the individual."

I can't wait for our EU gibs to get slashed again because we apparently gassed eight gojillion innocent Bosnians and jews in Jasenovac.

what surprises me is that the haitians weren't doing the raping, gotta be fake

my sides

dvhh.org/history/atrocities/chap_1_tito_1944-48.htm

" the culture of silence that surrounded the Holocaust, especially in Israel, until the Eichmann trial."
Occam wants his razor back if the jews aren't going to be using it

>'shocking' new study

Even the journo couldn't resist sarcasm.

Oh, I just remembered. Volumes of Encyclopedia Britannica from 1946 to AT LEAST 1959 include ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST. We can use this to our advantage, just like the memoirs of the Allied commanders, et. al.
The ENTIRE section on WWII doesn’t mention jews (gypsies, etc.) even once, and pic related is ALL IT SAYS about Germany’s involvement.
Fuck, wait, I didn’t check the S volume for anything on “Shoah.” I somehow doubt it would be under that, though. The H volume doesn’t have “holocaust”, at least.

Oh, well, if they said it it must be true.

Seriously, though, WW2 was about fully establishing Jewish liberalism throughout the world as an opposed force. Germany was the last real power to not claim to be liberal in some way, to not bow down to Jewish authority. It's the same reason Russia is so hated today. It's not because they're pro-white or anything of the sort, it's because they are an illiberal state that doesn't recognize the global authority of Judaic liberalism.

Keep in mind as well that none of the extensive histories of the war written by those who were in it (for example those by Churchill, Eisenhower, etc.) mention the Holocaust at all.

*as an unopposed force

I can personally attest about the loss of my uncle. He always talked about escaping, but never got the chance. One day he disappeared; the next day one of the guards had a new lamp shade. The conclusion was obvious.

Probably going to release some carefully engineered info that will "prove" everything they want you to believe

Interesting thing, many of the techniques claimed to have been developed by the Reich by the types digging into Monarch were Soviet methods that had been employed at various prisons, one of the slightly more well known ones being Pitesti. Anti-Humans by D. Bacu details the atrocities that happened there in considerable detail, and how they relate to dissociation and the fundamental breaking of the human spirit. The reason for the title of the book is that the heads of these experiments were largely jews, and Bacu believed that the only creatures capable of even imagining such repulsive things would have to abandon their humanity entirely, becoming absolute enemies of humans, thus the term "anti-human."

no one cares about cow loving shit skins

Now that the last (((Holocaust survivors))) are dying out, and the memory of the Holohoax moves further and further into the past, expect groundbreaking "shocking new revelations" every 5-10 years to keep the memory fresh forever.

I sure as hell hope so, they'll have to make the claims continuously more extreme to follow up on the rest of the lie pile.
It's like heroin, the more is consumed, the more resistant the body becomes to it, until you either get off the drip entirely or you overdose and end up dying a horrible death.
and it won't be us overdosing

because how do you explain 6 million otherwise?

You're in a living mind control experiment right now.

Here's an invoice for crematorioums, which was used in the Nuremberg trials. It states, that a single crematorium had a capacity to burn 1440 bodies per day, or 1 body per minute.

There were actually 2 of these, I lost the 2nd once, if someone has it, post it please.

The number just keeps going up and up like it's something that's being auctioned.

Why the fuck does anyone believe a jew anymore?!

Wtf, the public cannot be this stupid.

HAHAHAHAHA

So Hitler had nuclear power the whole time! Why didn't he use it if Germany was so crippled by a gas shortage throughout the whole war? One can only hope these new files they release will answer such pressing questions about Hitler's nuclear holocaust program.

Oy vey Goyim it wasn't 5 million non jews that's fake unlike the holocaust which was real in my mind it's not 11 million like that bigot Trump said

So 1440 people with 5 ovens?

oy vey! the official 271,301can't be correct!

I thought the copypasta was literally made up by one of us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH they can't seriously believe that we believe this?

5x3, so 15 ovens, referred to these crematoriums probably (pic related).
So 15 minutes per oven, including the cleaning and loading time.
I'm not familiar with cleaning crematoriums, but pretty sure there is a lot of fat residue that has to be scrubbed off and then there are all the bones, which contrary to popular belief don't burn at all. In normal crematoriums the bones are taken out and pulverized into ashes by a special grinder.

So let's give a minute to lead a jew into the oven, then you'd have to take out all the bones and clean the oven with a metal brush. Taking in account that the whole skeleton is loose and many bones fracture from the temperature, it'd take you not less than 10 minutes to make the oven ready for the next jew.

Which would leave about 4 minutes of actual burn time per jew.

How new can you faggots be?

sorry for not devoting my entire life obsessing over kikes. I promise to be more like (((you)))

There is no fat, only ash.

Humans don't burn faster than wood does

(witnessed)
user, you don't understand. They used fucking Vril energy to create a pocket dimension in the ovens and gassed the whole six gorillion straight to hyperborea where they were eaten alive by the white owl. That's why there were no ash piles, that's why the only remains found were shot or died of typhus, it all makes sense and Hitler was still the good guy in the end

Let's all celebrate the German ingenuity

Of course there is fat. Have you ever forgotten meat in an oven? When it starts burning fat starts exploding all over the place, then it burns and forms crust on the oven walls and you have to spend half a day trying to clean this filth.

you sound like halfchan cancer

It's a riff on the (((southpark))) joke that women in leaf land get preggers by farting in mens faces or some shit like that. My 2 cents.

Does anyone know the story I am thinking of that has to do with a "holocaust survivors" story about trying to escape a concentration camp or some shit that somehow has crocodile or alligators involved? All I remember is it had crocodiles or alligators in it…………… Possibly the lying jew said they jumped a fence and hopped across a stream using alligators as a stepping stone or something like that, that sounds kinda right to me.. but tbh I cant remember.

I am like.. 99% sure I didn't dream this and heard it on some podcast a year or two ago that was about hilariously fake Holocaust stories. Anyone have any earthly idea what I am talking about? I guess it's possible I dreamed it or something and never even heard it IRL… but I don't think so. Its fucking bothering me tho. Cant find shit about it on google. Help?

Isnt there some crazy as hell one that has to do with a bird/birds too, if that rings a bell with anyone?

Appreciate any help, friends.

The Jews being persecuted and enslaved by DOSE EVIL EGYPSHN BASTIDS is very well known to have been an absolute fabrication (what a surprise, I know), but now that you said it I wouldn't actually discount your theory either knowing how your typical Jew operates and how that hasn't changed ever since they were shat into existence.

Cremations are performed in a chamber where the temperature is raised to approx. 1600 degrees F. It takes roughly 2.25 hours to consume organic matter at that temperature.
Heat Energy (calories) = m * c * ΔT m = mass of human ( average: 80.7 kg
c = specific heat of human body ( 3470 J. kg-1 . K-1 )
ΔT = Change in tempature. ( cremation temp - room temp )
Room Temperature = 26 °C
1600 °F = 871°C
Therefore: H.E. = 80.7kg * 3470 J/kg*k * (871-26)
H.E. = 236,624.5 kcal
Bonus:
The typical cremation conducted in a modern crematory requires an average of 28 gallons of fuel (about the amount of fuel that can be held in an SUV gas tank). This translates in the release of approximately 540 pounds of carbons dioxide (CO2) Source.

I googled a few different sites, seems like ~540 lbs of CO2 is the magic number

one kg of bituminous coal (bituminous is cokeable) is ~7000 kcal (actually starts at 5k)
HE required per body is 236,624.5 kcal

34kg of coal per one body.
3168 bodies per day (to reach 6 million one needs to euthanize 2.2 humans per minute)

107712 kg per coal per day

one tonne of hard coal takes about 13 cubic meter of space
108 tonnes of coal per day = 1400 cubic meters of space

1.4 kilometers are almost 13 football fields long.
Have fun shoveling that coal.
PER DAY.
FOR 5 years of regime.
1825 DAYS!
196574400 kg of coal in 5 years( 196574 tonnes of coal required overall.)

The only people genocided in this scheme are the german workers trying to feed
the furnaces.

Every ton of coke requires about 1.6tons of coking coal.
Not to mention the coal required to run the coking furnaces.

That cant be a real nose, it must be photo shopped, that level of jewishness shouldn't even be possible, its more than 100% kike.

Probably the testimony by the accused.
Obtained under torture.
Multicoloured smoke for different nationalities, geysers of blood shooting 50 feet into the air, flesh removed in surgery becoming animated and dancing when placed in buckets etc.

user who corrected your cubic kilometer mistake here.
The cube root of 1400 is about 11; but your point still stands, because that's about the volume of a whole house.

What's wrong exactly?
If one tonne of coal takes up 13m³ then two will be twice that much, at least in one dimension.
13m high
13m broad
26m deep

So it would be the length of 13 football fields, but still only 13 meter wide and high.

Not sure what the significance of 11 is here, but I am horrible at maths.

And you turned it into fucking Calories.

Do it again, numbnuts.

You're a genius, user.

Desperation to maintain their holohaux narrative which is the basis of the foundation of Israel.

That's still a lot of coal.
~25.6 tonnes per day.
Every day.
For five years.

If it makes people do the maths themselves then it's still ridiculous.

Plus, it's not like every single kike was burned, anyway.
But they act like they were, so might as well do the same, and inboth cases the numbers are ridiculous.

A cube with a volume of 13m³ has the dimensions of 2.35m x 2.35m x 2.35m For reference, a literal ton of water is about 1m³
So we take those 26 tonnes of coal from your other post and line them all up back to back.
>2.35 m high That's about 7'9" or your average /fit/izen, if rumors are to be believed

Not gonna argue with that.

WEW!!!! I have not seen this in years, I started to think I imagined it.

Thanks man, drop more.

Their forgeries, goy!!

See, goy!!! It really happened! These new lies…er, TOTALLY TRUE RECORDS…prove it!!

DO THE SCHLOCOMOTION

Let me point out that this video proves there ARE honest Jews.

It was 6 gorillion after all.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just part of a tactical withdrawal from the Big Lie. We've been seeing it for a while now - there have been very few tv documentaries examining the evidence for extermination camps over the tears. Jews seem to shy away from producing anything using actual historical and forensic primary and secondary sources, and usually resort to tertiary sources and fantasy/fiction in attempting to create 'prima facie' narrative for the holocaust. The only attempt in recent years to come close to examining attempts at mass-extermination was by the Ukrainian SS and militia, and they had historic reasons other than Germany's for hating jews.

All this will show us is that (i) jews were in camps, (ii) jews died, (iii) jews have been telling the same stories today about it as they did to UN investigators, who were (iv) probably rammed with jews, crypto-jews and mischlings.
Much of the 'information' in the archive dealing with events between 1932 and 1940 was pretty much taken from a jewish propaganda operation almost exactly equivalent to the current Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. In other words, it was a propaganda clearing-house designed to make a case for war and intervention.

No, the holohoax is more like 0.25 million.

None of those died from gas chambers, because there were no gas chambers.

Most died from starvation/disease very late in the war.

The Germans kept meticulous records which the Jews have suppressed, but some survive. David Irving located genuine encrypted German ("Enigma") intercepts which contain record keeping totals.

The Red Cross has also published several versions of the same report which contain the real numbers (pic related).

I have seen a few different versions of this document, dated as late as 1984. The attached version is 1979. They all agree that the German prison/labor camp system took 260k - 270k lives in total.

THE NAZIS KILLED 1 BILLION

MEME IT

I want you to know I actually chuckled aloud, user.

Omg goyim you cant forget the 149 billion jews that were gassed and then made into car tires

Oy vey what about the 28 trillion Jews that died goyim!?

We're breaking the conditioning, we already trampled all over the old evidence. This is a good sign.

Oy vey my grandmother was in the holocaust and I have PTSD!

amdi-jemite

It's about pumps not working in reserves I think.

During his postwar trial, German Fieldmarshal
Erich Von Manstein was accused by the Soviets
Of overall responsibility for the killing of
10,000 Jews in Simferopol in 1942, due to him being the senior commander in the area. However,
His English defence lawyer Reginald T. Paget
discovered that only 300 people were executed in Simferopol at the time, only some of which were Jews. Despite this the "10,000 Jews massacred" myth still crops up in books.

Does this mean it's going to unwittingly debunk the holocaust once and for all?

But I hope you're absolutely right. These kikes deserve every last drop of punishment they'll get.

6,000,000 goyim? We meant 9,000,000! Bet you in 30 years, they will "find" new shit to release. Have to keep the goyim from forgetting the holohoax. Expect movies/books and maybe even getting into schools from whatever gets released.

Note her facial characteristics, she's only a jew by heritage, not genetics.

Kek, she's not Jewish, she's a German-Ukranian Menonite.

Gee I don't remember my Uroma (great grandma) getting anything in the paper for being 101, maybe this year for her 102 she'll get an article titled
Women attacked and raped by Soviet while her child was held in the same room, plans 102 birthday
Or is she not "chosen" enough?
it's really odd to me to see these old people cling to lies. From my family and perhaps media I don't see elders as people who lie, or lie without good reason, but then I'm comparing Jews to actual people

Many people are pushing back against diversity and so these documents were created, yes, created… to give anyone who yells "nazi" at someone some "proof" to point to in how evil the Nazis were.

1 step forward, 2 steps back.

It's now 7 millions.

Good info, user. I've always had trouble reconciling the "evil Nazi human experiments," Project Paperclip, and MK-Ultra. The Bolsheviks were the obvious sadists, so it makes sense the Mengele stories are typical projection. I could be totally wrong though. I found some background on the book and a pdf:
www.balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Dumitru-Bacu-The-Anti-Humans
www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/AntiHumans.pdf

The bird one is most likely the bear and eagle cage.

This site disgusts me. I can't see how you all can be so anti-semetic. I'll have you know that 6 of my grandparents were gassed in Auswitz.

We have IDs you fucking newfag, you don't need to namefag as "OP", that's just fucking retarded.
lurk more

Not an argument. Quit being a faggot.

It would be obvious if you two would stop trying to play cool and use your brains.

I'm using a name so that people aren't confused and don't mistake it for a bad reception when they see the thread being saged. OPs shouldn't bump their own threads for no content. Even with color ids, who bothers to remember OP's color or id by the time they scroll down? Just a usability improvement.
I understand that you are just using the knee-jerk reaction to a name being used, but remember why you do it: to defend against egos that want to persist to accumulate reputation. The name OP is totally useless for this purpose, and so that cannot possibly be the reason I'm using it, so there's no need to apply the defense against it.

We have IDs, we know you're the OP. What you are doing is not how things are done around here. Quit being a faggot.

you say you're old, but failed to check his quads. sad.

They sure kiked Babylon. THey made a full subversive take over once Nebuchadnezzar died and his cuck son Amil(((evil))-marduk took the throne. First on the list, release captive king of Judah Jehoiachin. Next on the list, hand over the throne to the kike king. It was done after that.

Gonna have to check them good guy Hitler dubs

If it's anything like the Neuremberg transcripts it will just be one more body of exculpatory evidence Jews will expect no one to read.

Jesus Christ that is one rat-faced motherfucker

I see nothing wrong with improving best practices
stop me if you can

Jews were never in Egypt at all, let alone as slaves.

So specially vetted pro-holocaust scholars have had exclusive access to this stuff for a generation.

They've already fired off all the ammo from this stockpile, lads. They're hoping to crowdsource a long-tail scrap hunt. This positively reeks of desperation.

Faith and folk aren't enough identity for them. They need to be in the exclusive 8/pol/ club too because a lot of them aren't white.

Good meme bro but you have to fix the canada pic. It looks like the canuck is fucking a table

I am sure we are going to learn about how Commandant Dumpf gassed millions at his undiscovered camp.

Rejoice, our generation is the first that neither gives a shit nor pretends to.

Does anyone know when the "six million" number popped up? I know it's a reoccurring number throughout Jewish history, but I mean when did it become attributed to the holocaust?

The reason I ask is because when I was growing up I remember always hearing that Hitler killed five million Jews, and then around the time I hit middle school it suddenly changed to six and nobody thought it was strange. In fact, nobody even remembers the number being five million - everyone I asked had always known it as being six and I felt like I was going fucking crazy until I found out that the number has been fluctuating for decades. That said, I still can't figure out what time period they were using five million. I was born in 1990.

Any day now…

I've literally heard certain people on youtube "debunking holocaust deniers" and citing figures saying the 6 million was actually a low estimate and it could have been as high as 12 million.

Northern Schleswig was lost to referendum agreed upon after the end of WWI. The referendum was held in 1921. Most of German Jutland was allowed to vote. The 1/3 most northern part voted Danish, rest voted Germany.

Dont lump us in with the general Versail butthurt.

Consider it fair retribution for squandering away 5 % of the Danish male population in southern Jutland during WWI.

Let's just call it a baker's dozen.

meant for

This is how historians are used to advance a political agenda, like how the Roman-Catholics drip out "news" regarding President Kennedy and how Talmudic Jews drip out "updates" regarding German prison camps.

hahaha, still nope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrid_Rimland
She's a mennonite

That 6 million figure has been the claim since at least the 1960s fam.
See 2:27 in this interview of George Lincoln Rockwell from 1965.

It's in muh Talmud and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy

See: http:// www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

this user is right the 6 million number is biblical and they even predicted 6 million Jews dead in Russia after WW1 as propaganda to support the Jewish Bolshevik revolution.

And of course there would be a survivor of that to tell you all about it. You must believe him! Look how old and frail he is!

>>>/pdfs/1742

One ton of coal takes up about 1,4 cubic metres, and if it is pressed it takes only about 1 cubic metre. Mixing up your cubic foot to cubic meter ratio?
Still it is just a few train carts, or 140 cubic metres a day. It corresponds to two large shipping-containers of 20 ft. each.

6.6 million to be precise

wow
This is a huge hole in their web of lies

A lot of Germans know stories from the old people who lived next to concentration camps.
Completely different stories than that.

Remember when the original NASA moon landing pictures mystically got lost and were then """found""" and (((digitally improved)))?

From time to time, the technical and scientific development causes a need to (((modify))) some evidences.

"suffered and died here"
vs.
"the Nazis murdered"

I was looking for something like that. Will go through the calculations on the weekeend to see if this is legit or might have some kind of error in it.

I remember 6million jews being the number taught during the 80s. The total number including jews, dissidents, poles, fags and bronies was typically quoted as 12million.

Didn't know they were such a problem in the 40's.

I see a pattern of Jews attempting to legitimize the Holocaust now that a growing number of people are starting to question it. Recently I heard on NPR that death camp survivors had attempted to dig tunnels to escape and that recently these tunnels had been found. Always looking for dots to connect, I asked the question, why am I suddenly hearing about this now? There is an agenda to prove (to the normies at least) that the Holocaust really happened and that anyone questioning it is either a liar or mental.

They had different numbering systems for different inmates at different times in different camps

Oh yeah, I'm sure this is gonna be SO world-changing.

Patton complained about how filthy the Jews were and how they just piled trash all over the barracks they were housed in, shit on the floor instead of using the toilet, and refused to bathe.

In the 30's, Germans issued pamphlets on how to identify Jews, which included them wearing filthy, shabby clothing and not bathing as indicators they were either homeless or Jewish.

rense.com/general85/pats.htm

You glorious faggot.

holy shit

Literally the best thing all week, you glorious bastard.

Literally the best thing all week,

It's now uploaded into collective unconscious, be proud

Everybody's doing a brand-jew dance, goy
(Come on goy, do the schlomotion)
I know you'll get to kike it if you give it a chance now
(Come on goy, do the schlomotion)

im just gonna check my numbers..

reminder you can download reginally blocked youtube videos at en.savefrom.net without any proxy joggler

This is what keeps the site alive.

Elie Wiesel actually tried 11 already and the other jews were like "Whaaat there weren't even that many of us worldwide!"
barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/

apparently Weasel was their King of Pol
I guess it was just too early to "conceive" of 11 million heebs.

daily reminder he's actually the most famous known brony now
no, forreals.
twitter.com/williamshatner/status/578723412509507584

And yet they refuse to do investigation of the tunnels under Jack Nicholson's house to the infamous loli raep dungeons…
"Oh, hoho, why would you care what we used them for goy? It was the 70s, it was a wild time you know! Everyone did it!"

Now that's just great.

But I thought Hitler couldn't stop gassing, make up your mind!

Oy vey, it's anuddah showa!
*godzilla noises*
'cuse me I had to plotz.

this reminds me that there's a literal megajew in teh fandumb. horse-news.net/2015/04/drawponies-scandal-popular-artist.html

oy haycolt the chutzpah on this meshuggah!

But wait, no screencaps?

Redpills and nice dubs.

Really should have been gotten rid of like 40 years ago.

Don't forget the drowning pools. Or, of course, the lampshades and soap. Or the lady that apparently avoided getting gassed 6 times by pretending to have a heart attack, so she was taken out of the gas chamber and taken to the medic instead.

There are 6 million different accounts of what happened from the holocaust "survivors". I get the feeling that they just kept making stuff up and throwing random bullshit at the wall until something stuck, and what stuck just so happened to be "gas chambers and ovens". It's no different than any of the other ridiculous stories. Saying that millions of kikes were gassed in showers with delousing agents and then their bodies were carried UPSTAIRS en masse by the truckload to the crematoria is just ridiculous. Just as ridiculous as the stories of masturbation machines and holocoasters.

And they claimed 4 mil. died in auschwitz, then the toll was dropped to 1.1mil, but that's still more than 200k

Your fifth pic is a JIDF piece of shit.
LOOK AT PICS
These are JEWISH women in their own MATERNITY ward at Dachau…..

Do you see any of them starving?
Do they look "worked to death"?
Do they look like they were on a "death march"?

Wait, if the Germans were trying to genocide the jews, why did they let these jewish mothers live with their babies?

Dachau was also a prison, and there is testimony from Jewish Prisoners that say the railcars were shot by ALLIED planes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM#t=52m30s
Did you catch that? He was recaptured, and put on the train, he wasn't shot by Germans, but by ALLIED planes!

The video goes on about Nordhausen! I remember seeing pictures of that in School, but this was a HOSPITAL FOR PRISONERS!

A HOSPITAL FOR THE JEWISH PRISONERS!
It was bombed by the Allies.

The Allies bombed Jews in WWII

The Holocaust never happened. It never did. It's all a fucking lie. Lies are like tangled webs, they can't cover every facet possible so when evidence like this pops up, it falls apart!

beaudiful ledders man :D