Tfw Zelda Breath of the Wild is the only good looking console game coming out next year thats not on the PS4

Tfw Zelda Breath of the Wild is the only good looking console game coming out next year thats not on the PS4

Has it happened again? has the PS4 reached its git gud point where its the default must own console like the ps3 became in 2008?

and the list goes on.

With nintendo having fucking nothing but Zelda and microsoft having no fucking clue how to salvage the poisoned xbox brand well with their "#wewin10famsmhtbh" bullshit it seems like the PS4 is the only current home console with a solid future of releases. I love my Wii U but that thing is dead as dicks and Zleda is its lie support and who the fuck would ever be dumb enough to buy the 'bone?

Was Chad Wardens dark prophecy true once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamereactor.es/noticias/286833/Tequila Works sigue desarrollando Rime sin Sony/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

happens everytime m8

sony always wins,

A
B
A
P

Try 2010

Pretty much. Nintendo abandoned the wii u, xbone still has no games, and PC is the system for all your multiplat port needs.

Horizon zero dawn looks terrrible tho. fuck open world games.

What a faggot.

wot

Really the PS4 hasnt done anything great, It is pretty mediocre so far other than Bloodborne.

Its just that the others are fucking up so hard that the PS4 doesnt need to do anything to win.

Brother please.

Back to the steam early access with you, foul shade!

Are you the faggot from the other day that compared Stream footage with the 2014 trailer and tried to insinuate that the game looks shit?

??

I'll probably get one just for ace combat, although sony has plenty of time to turn me off with upgrade bullshit still.

Also never, ever, ever paying to use my internet connection to play a game online.

Aside from being on the xbone/windows 10?

Yes. Zombies are a sign the developer has given up. Their ai is "see player, move in straight line to player, attempt to attack player". Its a mindless enemy for mindless autistic gameplay. A fad that should have died out 15 fucking years ago but because they are so easy to code for they are used by lazy devs to appeal to autists.

Did you never wonder why 90% of all early access survival games are about zombies?

It sure as shit aint for thematic reasons.

"mindless autistic gameplay" is a bit of an oxymoron, isn't it

Some autists need repetition to calm the 'tism. These games are exactly that. Just pick up a weapon and swing away meryl, swing away.

There's literally no point in owning a console in this day and age.
Reminder to sage the shill/bait threads

Tfw Zelda Breath of the Wild is the only good looking console game coming out

Sorry had to fix that for you.

Turn in your weeb card, you are out of the club.

nice bait thread

Add this to the list

Rime is dead so you can take that one from the list. It was announced that Sony took their money away from the developer since it got in development hell.

Source: gamereactor.es/noticias/286833/Tequila Works sigue desarrollando Rime sin Sony/

It's in spanish but Rime is an spanish game so can't be helped

And next year

WiiU stopped getting games long ago, and Microsoft is attempting to do some sort of scam by introducing several different versions of xbone and then announce all the games are playable on PC

PS4 won but it's like professional athlete winning retard olympics

Fine you nigger, let me put it in another way

Sure thing user.

Underage pls, this is embarrassing for everyone involved.

No it's more like Skyrim.

Not the best business decision I've seen.

Most of those games aren't even out yet.
Plus the PS4 still has paid online.

then play the good old games and don't bother complaining about the new ones, retard

Why should? I still shit on Nudoom even when we have old better doom. Fuck off I can say what I want, go to reddit if you don't want people saying mean things about shit you like.

not a valid argument until the game comes out

subjective

In the first Legend of Zelda the player was given the choice to tackle the dungeons in no particular order, explore the entire map from the get go, and fight ganon with out a sword. Seeings as Breath of the Wild allows the player to fight the final boss immediately I say it's a fair comparison.

From what I've seen, these games make for a better comparison than Skyrim: Far Cry, Dragon's Dogma, Witcher, and MGS.

Okay, sure.
Feel free to be an annoying grandpa that complains that everything isn't back as it was in his day, while being shit on by everyone who isn't 100 years old.

Sure thing I'm sure they'll design 100 unique shrines :^)
More quantity = less quality in open world games.

Nah m8 that sparse and empty open world had terrible enemy placement. I shouldn't need to run around for 5 minutes to find something to fight.

Yeah one of the few good things about the game so far.

And it fits Skyrim too. All those games suffer from a boring modern design open world. MGS in particular because of how empty it was.

Sure thing

No one has said anything about walking sims. Great response grandpa, now get back to writing your will before you die of your own shitty arguments.

If BotW doesn't have at least three sexy waifus, it'll be the shittiest Zelda ever, even worse than Twilight Princess. Even with good gameplay.

More like The Last Downgrade

Shit looks just as good as a 2009 PS3 game.

hello neogaf

Good lord.

:^) Well you already have one so you dont need to worry about that.

So all the games made in previous years don't count?

Perhaps, but nothing they've shown us is a clear indicator that they'll get lazy.

Absolutely correct. That's why if you want a game where the sole focus is combat play DmC

Nonsense, we've seen plenty of good things. And we'll only see more since the demo purposefully lacked content

Perhaps, but my point still stands. Those games make for better comparisons than Skyrim.

More like 2009-2010 after the Slim model was released.
Confirmed for PC.
Confirmed for Xbone and PC. Looks like shit too, not even like RE.
It's also on PS3
Why would you want a remake when the originals exist?
I don't care that it's Suda, this just screams "shit"

There's a handful of titles that look good, but it's not "must own" in the slightest - more like "get it used in a couple of years" just like the Wii U.

B-b-but, I don't wanna fuck Link.

But, anyone thinking that Nintendo is trying to please the Western market? Twilight Princess was made in response to Western complains about Wind Waker. And Nintendo says that Zelda is not as popular in Japan like it is in the US and UK.

Maybe Nintendo is experiencing some major overhaul internally?

in terms of upcoming releases? no no they dont.

Why though? The original trilogy still holds up, it isn't like twinsanity which is in desperate need of a remake.

CTR is still good though. Twinsanity was genuinely unfinished and had nearly half the game cut to rush it to shelves.

Pretty much user. It's why everything must burn.

not out, looks good
not out
No engine. Literally nothing.
le stronk womyn: 3rd person Far Cry Primal with robuts
and that's good?
not out, looks good
of what little was shown this could go in a poor direction
the last trailer? betting it won't be
it's only been done well one time so I wouldn't have hope for it
fuck you
not out
not out

Kay gaf, I'm gathering all my shekels for Sony, running out to buy a console with one good exclusive because they showed gameplay footage for 3 (THREE) exclusives at E3 along with a bunch of shitimatic crap.

You see this MP4? This is your fucking platform, sonyggers. This is why I won't touch it.
Upping from one measly good exclusive to a "possible" handful is not prying open my wallet, you delusional fuckwit.

Sage for shill thread, like you idiots should have been doing from post one if you had any sense. Fucking remakes & rumors being listed was a dead giveaway.

Its okay Phil, im sure win10famsheggymeneggy will take off eventually.

It only looks good graphically, the framerates in Zelda U vary from stable to slideshow the instant there's more than 4-5 effects on screen

What the fuck is the point in making a graphically impressive game if you can't make it run well?

This is exactly the type of jewery I'd implement.

Nigga you have no idea, theres already talk of bamco and kadokawa outsourcing a dank souls mmo to nexxon.

This isn't even fucking a luke warm corpse. This battery with a tire iron followed by full on anal assault live on TV.

Probably they're trying to orient games that do better in the West more towards Western audiences, which is an understandable business decision but not exactly what western people really want.

Might also be a more direct attempt to cash in on open-world games in general, especially given that Skyrim and the like have largely replaced Zelda as fantasy games for the normalfag consumer.

th-thanks mark

The overworld in zelda 1 was basically one dungeon. Not the same idea as "open world" in the modern sense.

Stop spamming this meme, shill.

>2011 + 5

It's still inspired by it even if it does try and go for an open-world feeling again

Also, semi-related
I'm putting money down now that it's ALTTP Link, brought back to life after some ambiguous death after Link's Awakening

you know what else came from chans? rage comics

Oddly enough the only game I'm really disappointed in is Dead Rising 4. I love the original Dead Rising, 2, and Off the Record, 3 was a blunder but had potential to be fixed. Then they announced 4 and, despite being a big fan of the setting seriously more games need to be set during Christmas time. watching the gameplay really put the final nail in the coffin for this franchise as far as I'm concerned.

>Didn't even get TJ Rotolo back to do his voice acting, so he might as well not even be Frank West.

Fuck Capcom, fuck vidya, why is it so hard to make good videogames?

The faces used in rage comics but not the format itself, nice try though

feels good to have people use your OC

Waifushitters are scum. I hope the game doesn't have a single female character.

That's pretty much what Valve was doing for a while.

Wut

Only someone with this face would make that statement.

Shit's gonna come out a year after the PS5 releases. Especially since Sony said they aren't going to hold Kojimbo's leash which I think they will regret.

Here's some stream footage of a area nearby were the 2014 trailer takes place.

Yeah, I can tell I'm finally going to have to pony up for one some time next year if I want to play any of the latest weebshit. Still waiting to hear the price of the 4.5 though, no real rush until shit starts actually coming out next year.

I don't really know why you'd want to play Atelier on a console rather than handheld given the choice. Crafting is significantly less comfy, lends itself much better to the stop-and-go style of a handheld.

If using the "-fag" suffix is this much of a moral hangup to you then you should probably seriously consider going back to reddit.

I need a new waifu for my waifu shrine you assclown. Ever since Skyward Sword I've converted my closet into a SS Zelda shrine where I have a massive poster of Zelda pointing her finger at me. Before playing Skyward Sword, I was actually a devout Muslim who prayed five times a day. Now, I pray five times a day to Zelda and not Mecca. I've completely left my mosque and I stay at my apartment to worship Zelda.

Now, you might think I'm fucking crazy, but I swear I'm not. I have gone to bars, since Zelda allows me to drink unlike Allah and I've picked up women. They see my shrine and they take part in the cucco ritual with me.

See, every Friday, I sacrifice a chicken to Zelda because if I don't, I'll get killed by a swarm of them. Then I cook the chicken and say a prayer before I eat.

Women will have sex with me and then never talk to me again, I know it's Zelda telling me that the one is yet to come. The one that will be my Zelda to my Link. Who will take my Master Sword into her pedestal of time.

Did I forget to mention that I fight all black people because all black people are actually Gerudos? Yea.

New Zelda has

If I can fulton Moblins to Mother Castle my erection would be harder than Goron nipples.

My face when the Haram guy actually looks like Ganondorf.

100 years in the Temple of GIMP

Also I've been drinking

Get that ugly trash out of this board!

I'm sorry! I can do better!

Actually, I could do even better than that.